Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2475  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Wait, so Ano. Were you scum or not?
And what are you going to flip?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2476  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 pm

If Ano is town then I want to lynch Alisae.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2477  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Again hopping from lynch to lynch when confirmed information is at your finger tips.

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2478  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 pm

In post 2474, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2471, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2464, Srceenplay wrote:One more question before I'm off.

Why can't mafia kill grey to keep him from scum!RC?


How they knew there is a watcher in this game who will target grey knowing I am role stopping grey?

Because they said so


So your saying Garmr is scum who faked watch on grey to save RC and Mandy is scum who is faking an Ino?

Yes I think thats still a possibility that I'm sure I covered before. But its highly unlikly so no
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2479  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 pm

Im flipping VT.

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2480  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:54 pm

You know that was a fakehammer, right?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2481  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Is this a theater?

My gut started screaming .............
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Anotora
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 23, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2482  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm at work not paying close enough attention.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2483  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Unlikely but not proven false. So with one lynch it can be proven. It is amazing that you are ok with assuming but not proven

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2484  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 pm

UNVOTE:
I guess I'm convinced.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2485  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 pm

In post 2468, RadiantCowbells wrote:No scum would ever claim 1-shot bulletproof. That's like an insanely bad move to ever make as scum.

......i have claimed that as scum against you.
>.>
Show

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2486  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 pm

In post 2077, Frozen Angel wrote:@MOD you can't say "No comment" when I ask you how many shots of my ability is left

This is a normal game - not a bastard one - no get back to your inbox and tell me how many shots of my ability is left in a clear not questionable manner.

I don't care what do you think RC

Um, did we just catch scum here?
The only reason I see for the mod to be unclear is if she lied about the role. In fact it's pretty much the norm that shots are used even if the ability fails, so this feels like posturing.
VOTE: Frozen Angel
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2487  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 pm

I was trolling. I'm not convinced and your fakehammer was bad.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2488  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 pm

In post 2483, Srceenplay wrote:Unlikely but not proven false. So with one lynch it can be proven. It is amazing that you are ok with assuming but not proven


What do you mean?

you say we should lynch pep so with his red flip all 3 are conftown?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2489  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 pm

In post 2486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2077, Frozen Angel wrote:@MOD you can't say "No comment" when I ask you how many shots of my ability is left

This is a normal game - not a bastard one - no get back to your inbox and tell me how many shots of my ability is left in a clear not questionable manner.

I don't care what do you think RC

Um, did we just catch scum here?
The only reason I see for the mod to be unclear is if she lied about the role. In fact it's pretty much the norm that shots are used even if the ability fails, so this feels like posturing.
VOTE: Frozen Angel
This post is fucking disgusting.
In post 2487, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was trolling. I'm not convinced and your fakehammer was bad.
I was convinced by Ano's response, but why is my fakehammer bad?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2490  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:00 am

In post 2486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2077, Frozen Angel wrote:@MOD you can't say "No comment" when I ask you how many shots of my ability is left

This is a normal game - not a bastard one - no get back to your inbox and tell me how many shots of my ability is left in a clear not questionable manner.

I don't care what do you think RC

Um, did we just catch scum here?
The only reason I see for the mod to be unclear is if she lied about the role. In fact it's pretty much the norm that shots are used even if the ability fails, so this feels like posturing.
VOTE: Frozen Angel


:lol:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2491  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:00 am

can we get a gamma?

VOTE: Gamma
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2492  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:00 am

In post 2488, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2483, Srceenplay wrote:Unlikely but not proven false. So with one lynch it can be proven. It is amazing that you are ok with assuming but not proven


What do you mean?

you say we should lynch pep so with his red flip all 3 are conftown?

No but garmr would be, no?

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2493  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 am

In post 2486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2077, Frozen Angel wrote:@MOD you can't say "No comment" when I ask you how many shots of my ability is left

This is a normal game - not a bastard one - no get back to your inbox and tell me how many shots of my ability is left in a clear not questionable manner.

I don't care what do you think RC

Um, did we just catch scum here?
The only reason I see for the mod to be unclear is if she lied about the role. In fact it's pretty much the norm that shots are used even if the ability fails, so this feels like posturing.
VOTE: Frozen Angel

theres so many people to flip before FA right now.
Show

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2494  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 am

In post 2491, Frozen Angel wrote:can we get a gamma?

VOTE: Gamma

why is that better than pepcho?
Show

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2495  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:02 am

Garmr can't be scum unless with RC and Mandy

why instead of focusing on making a nearlly conftown player more conftown, your not focusing on scumhunting?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2496  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:02 am

In post 2494, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2491, Frozen Angel wrote:can we get a gamma?

VOTE: Gamma

why is that better than pepcho?


Go fucking read the pages you missed .....

FFS
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2497  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am

In post 2496, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2494, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2491, Frozen Angel wrote:can we get a gamma?

VOTE: Gamma

why is that better than pepcho?


Go fucking read the pages you missed .....

FFS

ur being an ass right now.
Show

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2498  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am

In post 2491, Frozen Angel wrote:can we get a gamma?

VOTE: Gamma
Fill in the blank: Gamma, Pep, _______ are a scum team.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2499  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 am

You did this like 10 times in this game - to appear and make an assumption based on air.

I have the full right to be pissed off
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games