Mini 1867 -- TBD Mafia [game over]

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:37 pm

No fair, I wanted to be the only townie in the game.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #21  (isolation #1)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 am

Music was the right choice you naysayers.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (isolation #2)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 am

D

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #85  (isolation #3)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 am

1 1/8

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #165  (isolation #4)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:07 am

VOTE: Aristepenes

for pre-game buddying

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (isolation #5)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am

Actually,
Vote: Davesto

for Brit claiming

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #182  (isolation #6)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 pm

In post 167, KainTepes wrote:
In post 164, Davsto wrote:
In post 131, KainTepes wrote:NOBODY IS BRITTISH HERE THOUGH???

Oy matey don't get yer knickers in a twist but you ain't the only Brit here

VOTE: TainKepes


i am ACTUALLY FROM THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL QUEEN PRESIDENT DONALD ELIZABETH TRUMP

Hear hear

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #184  (isolation #7)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Good luck explaining to Mcmenno why you think curing his poust restriction is less important than the foreigner responsible for it.

I think he has 5 votes.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #224  (isolation #8)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:12 am

KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #228  (isolation #9)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am

I think Dreal is being thrown by KT's aggressiveness. I think it would be really smaret to share some of our answers. Like I actually wonder if we can figure out if the gae is multiball through the votes.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229  (isolation #10)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am

In post 228, Narna wrote:I think Dreal is being thrown by KT's aggressiveness. I think it would be really smart to share some of our answers. Like I actually wonder if we can figure out if the game is multiball through the votes.

ugh too many bars.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #231  (isolation #11)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 am

Woah lady KT got qt

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234  (isolation #12)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #237  (isolation #13)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240  (isolation #14)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:31 am

In post 238, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 234, Narna wrote:Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Even though it might have been the first non-RVS post made in the game? Someone's gotta get the ball rolling right?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling. Lane didn't really engage rvs at all, and he enters the game trying to break rvs by questioning something that didn't seem alignment indicative to me. Dreal's bit on Frank, and KT's question seem like more genuine attempts to break rvs here.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #242  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 am

In post 239, KainTepes wrote:
In post 237, Narna wrote:
In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.


ok i don't mind,,

"cars" = no,
"job" = no,
"what's your greatest weakness" = i am kain tepes...........

I wanted to be

S C U M

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:39 am

In post 241, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 233, KainTepes wrote:because you are reluctant to reveal your answer,, and insistent on scumreading me for asking this question, and i dont think you have a good reason for trying to stop people from answering my question

I'm reluctant to assume revealing my answer does town any good

I'm not soley SRing because you ask the question, and you simplifying it as such as a way to dismiss the validity of my concerns is even more telling

my reasons are pro-town cautionary

and itseems like you're zoooming as fast as you can to get whatever you can before my CAUTIONARY influence is heeded at all (and you try to discredit my influence at the same time, of course)

people can always reveal in time to come, they can never take it back

do you see my concern?

also, it seems odd that you'd reveal you had such a role too, or that there'd even been one

If revealing shit turns out to be bad for town, it would implicate KT and I think that more likely than not, it would help solve the gamestate down the line. If revealing stuff doesn't effect the game much at all, then it may force scum into lying more. However, given the mod gave a warning about revealing your answers, I don't blame you for being cautious.

But do you get where I'm coming from?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #245  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:41 am

ebwop on that second sentance: scum might lie unnecessarily if the answers aren't game spoiling.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (isolation #18)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am

Break it down for me Ari. I'm not too keen on eww posting.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #252  (isolation #19)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:14 am

The only thing that was pinging me about Dreal was
In post 241, drealmerz7 wrote:also, it seems odd that you'd reveal you had such a role too, or that there'd even been one

which you didn't quote

pedit: I see what you're saying on the first post. The second is iffy just because everyone discredits qtepes.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254  (isolation #20)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 am

KT is overly aggressive. Softing a role to break rvs deems up his alley. Also, [REDACTED[

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256  (isolation #21)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 am

But because I'm unfamiliar with Dreal and KT's history, he may not know that. Comparing that to his pressure on Frank, kind of makes me lean town.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #257  (isolation #22)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 am

In post 255, Aristophanes wrote:Ah, classic redacted reasoning.

JT is being aggressive, and I love it!

Are you suggesting KT wouldn't do that? Or are you shading me?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #259  (isolation #23)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 am

No, Lane

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (isolation #24)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 am

Is Lane town?

Find scum intent in mcmeemo posting.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #262  (isolation #25)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 am

Fuck Britbongs

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #265  (isolation #26)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:56 am

In post 264, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 257, Narna wrote:
In post 255, Aristophanes wrote:Ah, classic redacted reasoning.

KT is being aggressive, and I love it!

Are you suggesting KT wouldn't do that? Or are you shading me?
I wasn't intentionally shading if that's how it seemed...

I read 255 as being completely sarcastic.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #268  (isolation #27)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Ari voting Dreal partly for discrediting KT, but not responding to KT's inquiry about the survey is giving me bad vibes though.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #376  (isolation #28)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 pm

In post 274, lane0168 wrote:
In post 240, Narna wrote:
In post 238, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 234, Narna wrote:Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Even though it might have been the first non-RVS post made in the game? Someone's gotta get the ball rolling right?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling. Lane didn't really engage rvs at all, and he enters the game trying to break rvs by questioning something that didn't seem alignment indicative to me. Dreal's bit on Frank, and KT's question seem like more genuine attempts to break rvs here.


What is busy about it? You're quick on that I think. One post asking a legitimate question. Can you think of any reasons someone might accidentally pay more attention to votes on one person as opposed to another? You say I enter trying to break rvs. How well do you think town does if rvs never ends? I engaged rvs. I voted mcmenno. Then I saw something that interested me. Why don't you go look at the posts before and after my question, then tell me when rvs ended. Your accusation doesn't make sense on many levels. You might even call it busy work.

Who else is on your suspicion list that didn't really engage in rvs? Are kt and dreal on your list for trying to break rvs? Like you said I was doing?

Both of those votes that Dreal questioned were naked votes, and it seemed pretty apparent he was trying to get more than that out of people. The mcmenno association seems like a safe misrep to get a response and seem like you're scumhunting. The rvs thing was poorly thought out, and pretending to scumhunt fits better than "breaking rvs" considering KT and Dreal's serious posting was just before yours. My bad there, but the point is still pretty much that the question falsely associates Dreal with Mcmenno.

I wasn't a fan of Snarky's "hurr modvote" or Frank's first joke from rvs. I mentioned that KT and Dreal's attempts at breaking rvs seemed genuine in the post you quoted.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #377  (isolation #29)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 pm

In post 277, lane0168 wrote:I'm also noting nama calling my question busy work, but dreals questioning rvs votes on mcmenno is not mentioned.

One of them takes actual observation. One of them is about as easy as it gets

Fair point, I didn't really want to start a huge rvs debate in rvs. Taking rvs too seriously comes from town and scum, and the questions seemed null coming from Dreal.

Your observation doesn't really have a logical conclusion. Scum doesn't typically invite people to talk about their allies during rvs.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #378  (isolation #30)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:44 pm

In post 281, lane0168 wrote:
In post 242, Narna wrote:
In post 239, KainTepes wrote:
In post 237, Narna wrote:
In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.


ok i don't mind,,

"cars" = no,
"job" = no,
"what's your greatest weakness" = i am kain tepes...........

I wanted to be

S C U M


Were you trying to be dramatic? Or did you hope if you put in caps like that people might think you were being jokey and not think you got what you asked for? I'm curious why you wrote it like that

I was doing dealings with the KAIN TEPES and being dramatic, yes. Answering scum in general has me implying that I didn't get what I asked for. I'm curious why your questions need to be loaded like this.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #379  (isolation #31)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:52 pm

In post 278, lane0168 wrote:
In post 244, Narna wrote:
In post 241, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 233, KainTepes wrote:because you are reluctant to reveal your answer,, and insistent on scumreading me for asking this question, and i dont think you have a good reason for trying to stop people from answering my question

I'm reluctant to assume revealing my answer does town any good

I'm not soley SRing because you ask the question, and you simplifying it as such as a way to dismiss the validity of my concerns is even more telling

my reasons are pro-town cautionary

and itseems like you're zoooming as fast as you can to get whatever you can before my CAUTIONARY influence is heeded at all (and you try to discredit my influence at the same time, of course)

people can always reveal in time to come, they can never take it back

do you see my concern?

also, it seems odd that you'd reveal you had such a role too, or that there'd even been one

If revealing shit turns out to be bad for town, it would implicate KT and I think that more likely than not, it would help solve the gamestate down the line. If revealing stuff doesn't effect the game much at all, then it may force scum into lying more. However, given the mod gave a warning about revealing your answers, I don't blame you for being cautious.

But do you get where I'm coming from?


If revealing turns out to be bad for town, how does that implicate KainTepes? Either is AI or NAI. You can't decide that after the fact, because scum or town could ask about it. The results don't determine KainTepes alignment, unless you can convince me otherwise right now.

If you do something that has an anti town result, you're likely to be implicated. Would you be suspicious of people who lead a mislynch? Of course the results alone don't determine everything. I used "implicate" for a reason, and you are putting words in my mouth.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #382  (isolation #32)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

I'm thinking Davsto v Dreal is tvt

I'm not sold on Davsto's case on Dreal since Lane is twisting words. I see frustrated town make defenses like Dreal's. However, I agree with pretty much everything in #358.

Lane condenses 3 decent sized posts into like 6 sentences, and ignores some of Dreal's other posts around the time that give context in #361 to load the ever living crap out of the question he asks. The question itself was just going to make Dreal repeat himself (buzzword work) which only makes the game harder to read. He then ends the post on a cute little observation that can't really be disputed, and claims to be arguing on facts. That push is shady. I'm more comfortable with my Lane scumread now.

Ari is my second pick at the moment if Lane doesn't get any takers.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (isolation #33)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 pm

I broke my phone. I just got a new one, so I should be able to catch up slowly tonight. I'm kind of busy.
In post 383, ɀefiend wrote:I read everything that happened, and here's my takeaway. Long-ish post ahead. TL;DR to follow.

lane and Davsto are very logical players. I don't have game experience with lane but from the way he posts it's obvious. I do agree that with Narna that lane asks some very leading questions at times, but I don't find this AI in and of itself. As for Davsto, I do have some game experience and I also read the entire Donald Trump thread in GD. The two of them are clashing heavily with drealmerz because he's a very emotional player. Technically I don't have game "experience" with him but you don't even need that to conclude that drealmerz is an AtE type-of-guy. I think drealmerz position about not answering is defensible when you consider that KainTepes himself reflects on drealmerz' perspective. (Side note: I think KainTepes is Town. Even if (s)he's not, (s)he's locked himself into a softclaim revolving around the questionnaire. That should be easy to expose later on in the game.) However, I dislike drealmerz' style of dealing with pressure if he is indeed Town. He doesn't even attempt to answer some basic questions and also relies on WIFOM defenses which I absolutely detest. Enough about drealmerz, though. Of all the votes on him, I actually think Aristophanes' is the most suspicious, so IGMEOY.

My top scum-read is actually Desperado. He earned my pseudo-placeholder vote for this post:
In post 263, Desperado wrote:
In post 261, Narna wrote:Is Lane town?


Could be ya.

Find scum intent in mcmeemo posting.


Faking the PR; no meaningful response to his wagon; no thoughts on dreal responding to his wagon for him.

My thoughts concern the second part Re: McMenno. Note that Narna's request was for Desperado to point out things about McMenno's posts that had scum motivation. However, two out of the three reasons Desperado gives imply that a lack of specific posting from McMenno is scummy. (The PR thing is up in the air, since we are talking about "McMeme-o" after all. I'm not going to digress to argue the strength of this reason.) McMenno didn't have a meaningful response to his wagon, but neither did Davsto, and Davsto's was bigger. The last reason is misapplied to the actual situation, so I cannot discern whether it is bogus scum reasoning or an honest mistake. However, I can explain the misapplication. Drealmerz wasn't responding to the McMenno wagon per se, he was responding to Lane questioning him about his own concern for the wagon.

I like this, a lot. I could compromise on Desperado if Lane is a no go. You kind of skirt around your Lane read here, is he off the table for you this phase?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #601  (isolation #34)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 am

Spoiler: Lane Bomb
In post 396, lane0168 wrote:
In post 382, Narna wrote:I'm thinking Davsto v Dreal is tvt

I'm not sold on Davsto's case on Dreal since Lane is twisting words. I see frustrated town make defenses like Dreal's. However, I agree with pretty much everything in #358.

Lane condenses 3 decent sized posts into like 6 sentences, and ignores some of Dreal's other posts around the time that give context in #361 to load the ever living crap out of the question he asks. The question itself was just going to make Dreal repeat himself (buzzword work) which only makes the game harder to read. He then ends the post on a cute little observation that can't really be disputed, and claims to be arguing on facts. That push is shady. I'm more comfortable with my Lane scumread now.

Ari is my second pick at the moment if Lane doesn't get any takers.


I started with the post that dreal calls davsto the probable town. And the next two posts. Show me the context that I excluded, that matters. He calls davsto the town on his wagon. Davsto gives him pressure. He votes davsto. You're right, my cute little observation can't be disputed, because it's fact. He votes the people that pressure him, and somehow you think that's scum hunting or coming from town. I'm not claiming to be arguing on facts, I am arguing on facts. And you're trying to discredit those facts. Except facts can't be discredited

Dreal mentions how he felt like Davsto was playing safe as well as misrepping him before you posted your Dreal flipflopalop nonsense.
In post 397, lane0168 wrote:@narna, has dreal voted anyone pressuring him at the time? Everyone? Anyone else that hasn't been pressuring him? How can you try to make me look shady when I'm talking about what is actually happening? Like honestly?

The Dreal wagon is lame, and scum is on the wagon. I'd omgus the shit out of that. You're deliberately ignoring motivation, and drawing near baseless conclusions. It looks so forced.
In post 400, lane0168 wrote:
In post 376, Narna wrote:
In post 274, lane0168 wrote:
In post 240, Narna wrote:
In post 238, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 234, Narna wrote:Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Even though it might have been the first non-RVS post made in the game? Someone's gotta get the ball rolling right?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling. Lane didn't really engage rvs at all, and he enters the game trying to break rvs by questioning something that didn't seem alignment indicative to me. Dreal's bit on Frank, and KT's question seem like more genuine attempts to break rvs here.


What is busy about it? You're quick on that I think. One post asking a legitimate question. Can you think of any reasons someone might accidentally pay more attention to votes on one person as opposed to another? You say I enter trying to break rvs. How well do you think town does if rvs never ends? I engaged rvs. I voted mcmenno. Then I saw something that interested me. Why don't you go look at the posts before and after my question, then tell me when rvs ended. Your accusation doesn't make sense on many levels. You might even call it busy work.

Who else is on your suspicion list that didn't really engage in rvs? Are kt and dreal on your list for trying to break rvs? Like you said I was doing?

Both of those votes that Dreal questioned were naked votes, and it seemed pretty apparent he was trying to get more than that out of people. The mcmenno association seems like a safe misrep to get a response and seem like you're scumhunting. The rvs thing was poorly thought out, and pretending to scumhunt fits better than "breaking rvs" considering KT and Dreal's serious posting was just before yours. My bad there, but the point is still pretty much that the question falsely associates Dreal with Mcmenno.

I wasn't a fan of Snarky's "hurr modvote" or Frank's first joke from rvs. I mentioned that KT and Dreal's attempts at breaking rvs seemed genuine in the post you quoted.


The bolded, can you tell me how it falsely associates dreal with mcmenno? That may be true, but how can you know that our even imply that? There is only one way you could even imply that this early in the game. Town doesn't know. Scum know

You set up a false pretense. I don't think an experienced townie would come out of the gate believing that scum is blatantly defending their buddy from two rvs votes. It's not impossible for Dreal to be on a team with Mcmenno, but it looks like you putting needless spin on something to look busy.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #603  (isolation #35)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:55 am

In post 575, Azral wrote:The town ponders the use of minimalism as a narrative device in game posts.


No idea what anyone would like about that zefiend post.

It's mostly his take on Desperado's 263, particularly the last sentence. Desperado was reaching. The first part was to ask him,
In post 576, ɀefiend wrote:I noticed a few people had questions for me so I'm gonna read up now.

In post 572, Narna wrote:You kind of skirt around your Lane read here, is he off the table for you this phase?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #604  (isolation #36)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 am

Ari posts continue to ping me something fierce.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #605  (isolation #37)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:05 am

Just look at Lane twist Desp's shit in here
In post 591, lane0168 wrote:
In post 589, Desperado wrote:OK, is two days old and absolutely nothing has changed. We have five days.

@ Azral, KainTepes, zefriend, dreal, Gamma:

Why aren't you voting one of dreal/lane/davsto? Your wagon/non vote is doing nothing but you also aren't doing anything to diffuse the leading wagons.

@ Davsto, lane

Seriously, stop voting dreal. Look elsewhere.

@ Narna

Your lane vote blows and you've offered two alternatives "if lane doesn't have any takers." Well, we're here.


"why aren't you guys voting dreal lane or davsto"

"why are you guys voting dreal"

... Did you just suggest dreal as a viable wagon? And then ask why we're voting there? Cause that's weird.

What's id lynch Frank for his bs case on me. And I'd vote Narna if it was worth it.

But I'm staying in dreal, because I'm not voting davsto, and I'm not voting myself. Like you said. 5 days

Does my vote still blow? This is such a scummy way to push people.

@Desperado Do you think Ari is active lurking? Ari actually looks like they are trying to fit in, unlike Mcmenno's lurk.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606  (isolation #38)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:07 am

In post 602, Desperado wrote:does this really strike you as a game where scum are concerned about looking busy???

I think it's likely before the game settled into it's present state, yes.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #615  (isolation #39)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 pm

In post 591, lane0168 wrote:
In post 589, Desperado wrote:OK, is two days old and absolutely nothing has changed. We have five days.

@ Azral, KainTepes, zefriend, dreal, Gamma:

Why aren't you voting one of dreal/lane/davsto? Your wagon/non vote is doing nothing but you also aren't doing anything to diffuse the leading wagons.

@ Davsto, lane

Seriously, stop voting dreal. Look elsewhere.

@ Narna

Your lane vote blows and you've offered two alternatives "if lane doesn't have any takers." Well, we're here.


"why aren't you guys voting dreal lane or davsto"

"why are you guys voting dreal"

... Did you just suggest dreal as a viable wagon? And then ask why we're voting there? Cause that's weird.


What's id lynch Frank for his bs case on me. And I'd vote Narna if it was worth it.

But I'm staying in dreal, because I'm not voting davsto, and I'm not voting myself. Like you said. 5 days

Lookie me, I'm ignoring the stalled gamestate to throw shade on my own townread.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616  (isolation #40)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

In post 610, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 604, Narna wrote:Ari posts continue to ping me something fierce.
What is making the Ping?

It's mostly gut, but I don't see much scumhunting in your posting. You're playing overly safe.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #617  (isolation #41)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 pm

VOTE: Aristophanes

I find him to be active lurking in a way to actually mask his presence (sheep first real push, throwaway posts, low effort scumhunting). Mcmenno's Britposting may mostly be a lurk, but I'd rather lynch a scumread than policy lynch d1.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #619  (isolation #42)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Why does he need to twist your words, "why are you guys voting Dreal" to ask a question about a misunderstanding? The only way I see someone missing the point of 589 is if they are ignorant of who is on the leading wagons. Considering he and his vote are a part of the leading wagons you asked about, I don't buy it.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621  (isolation #43)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 pm

In post 589, Desperado wrote:@ Davsto, lane

Seriously, stop voting dreal. Look elsewhere.

In post 591, lane0168 wrote:"why are you guys voting dreal"

In post 591, lane0168 wrote:... Did you just suggest dreal as a viable wagon? And then ask why we're voting there? Cause that's weird.

"why are you guys voting Dreal" is not what you said, hello?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #717  (isolation #44)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 am

Killing off a nullish survivor claim d1 is ok by me, if a little boring.

@Lane it's my second prod breh.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #718  (isolation #45)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 am

In post 716, McMenno wrote:also you guys sure like being third parties looooooooool

I wonder if this has anything to do with the lack of cohesion this game. Do you know how many people answered tp?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #846  (isolation #46)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Hahahahaha

Haha

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #847  (isolation #47)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 pm

I kinda liked the gambit. I don't know about vigging him before he gets another chance to clear.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850  (isolation #48)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Do you get to choose your question zeif?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #918  (isolation #49)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:50 pm

I get to see how many people answered a question a certain way each night. 9 people said that they wanted their allignment choice to effect the rolls.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #919  (isolation #50)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Pop it

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #960  (isolation #51)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:28 am

On top of liking them last phase, I'm buying Zefiend and Frank's claims. It makes sense given the game and my own role. Snarky's claim fits with the alignment question answers, but it's still a crackhead claim. I'm lowkey suspicious of the mason claim since that exact same claim could have come from the mcmenno/ari vig survivors. Thankfully, Desp and Davsto have looked pretty townie recently. KT is mostly iioa and a push on the sk. KT's late Lane vote was kinda pointless, and I fear it could have been a subtle buddying attempt on me. Azral's claim is the main reason he's so low. I like most of his content minus the Zef scumread. Alisae's claim is dubious since it's the only investigative unrelated to the questionnaire. Who did you watch last night? The Zefiend vote was opportunistic. The way Ali jokes about Snarky's role as if he doesn't believe the claim in #861 while voting for the guy who faked a guilty on Snarky is not settling well with me either.

Zefiend, Frank
Desperado, Davsto, Snarky
KT, Azral, Alisae

VOTE: Alisae

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #961  (isolation #52)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:30 am

Gamma totally answered third party and "yes" to influencing the roles. He said he had little experience with the role. I'd put good good money on those answers.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #965  (isolation #53)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:35 am

Why ever could the mason claim not be confirm town? I wonder...
In post 712, Aristophanes (D2 Vig survivor w/ Mcmenno) wrote:Also, Mason claim would have been brilliant

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #970  (isolation #54)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:24 pm

In post 966, Davsto wrote:So how do you explain my vig shot in general

Not to mention why would I, as scum, shoot a survivor, who was all but destined to be lynched the next day, distracting from scum for a further day? That would be a terrible choice.

It would be a pretty shitty groupscum kill, but there are potentially a fuckton of third party in this game. If you only have the one shot like Ari, then I think locking down a mason claim with it would be solid. This compounds with Desperado pushing for the massclaim which makes the masonry a lower priority nk target. You two still seem town from your play, but this isn't the game to treat masons as confirm town.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (isolation #55)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 am

Crazy thought, let's use what Gamma told us about wanting third party and my info to lynch the awkward watcher claim who never gets to play third party. The mod warned about outing survey answers needlessly for a reason. Knowing how many people wanted their preferred role can be quite game breaking if people out what alignment they wanted, and more than likely got it.

Is Ali's Zef vote not opportunistic? Or his vote on Azrel which came right after listing three unexplained scumreads on different players?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1048  (isolation #56)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:45 am

I know I'm repeating myself, but I didn't get much engagement the first go at it.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1077  (isolation #57)  » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 am

Hella cool

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1086  (isolation #58)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:03 pm

No kills with two "vigs". I'm calling shenanigans.

8 people wanted the game to be bastard.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1087  (isolation #59)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Azerel is probably the right lynch today, but I wanna see if we got a guilty.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1101  (isolation #60)  » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Paging Ze cop. Please tell me KT's alignment, thanks in advance.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1103  (isolation #61)  » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Azral's alignment would be huuge too.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1126  (isolation #62)  » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 am

In post 1124, ɀefiend wrote:Also, Narna needs to claim.

I've already claimed my results, but I'm a 'town questionnaire informant'.

KT who have you checked? Can you give their questionnaire answers to at least prove the role?

VOTE: Azral L-1?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1138  (isolation #63)  » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

UNVOTE:

Azral is the best lynch, so uh, intent to revote? I'm also cool with a KT lynch tomorrow, as they are both probably scum.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1139  (isolation #64)  » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am

In post 1128, FrankJaeger wrote:Figured i would die, so i protected you incase you werent lying and scum might try to be clever.

Not so clever it turns out amiright

Wait, if Zef was redirected, why was he also the nk target?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1140  (isolation #65)  » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

Frank being alive is really suspicious given Zef's result.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1148  (isolation #66)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:54 pm

What was your result Zeif? 7 People said they wanted the dead to play a role in the game.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1149  (isolation #67)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:56 pm

I've claimed twice dude. Stop pretending to have missed it.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1151  (isolation #68)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 pm

I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again? I'm redacting my KT scumread for now, there is something fucked up going on with the night actions this game.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1154  (isolation #69)  » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Please dude, I've been townreading you all game. Zef just presented an interesting idea in that the scumteam only had a 1-shot killer. That makes no sense to me, but I could see it now that he's brought it up. His results have all been more or less useless (Dreal, mason claim, and KT despite being "redirected" last pahse). I think he may be bullshitting a cop claim with Davsto and Desperado as a scumteam. The amount of deaths n1 coupled with mine and KT's roles fits your conditional doc claim.

Why didn't Zeif check me again last night if he was so suspicious of me?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1159  (isolation #70)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 am

In post 1155, Desperado wrote:you're seriously speccing davsto and i as scum, still?

Why the fuck did you follow me onto Alisae? It doesn't make sense given how suspicious you seem of me.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1160  (isolation #71)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:05 am

Zefeind's action do not line up, and he gave you two an inno Desp. It's mostly him, but my point still stands that if I only had one kill, I'd try to lock down something solid like a mason claim with it.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1163  (isolation #72)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:11 am

I guess there is a chance it's Zef, KT, and Frank, but I don't think Frank would advocate unvoting Azral if his team's secret voter had already bussed them.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1164  (isolation #73)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:14 am

In post 1162, Desperado wrote:so we're scum with azral? or a 2nd team? or what?

Azral was a fucking goon. It was probably a 4 man team seeing easy lynches in KT and I into a win. At least, that's what I'm thinking for now. Why wasn't your mason buddy eager to lynch Azral considering he is not only supposed to be your partner, but the fucking town vig cc?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1169  (isolation #74)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 am

I'm getting this from Zefeind. There is a chance he threw you two an inno for towncred, but I'm not so sure. Like where on earth does he pull scum has only a 1-shot killer out of his ass?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1170  (isolation #75)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:25 am

In post 1168, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 1161, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 1157, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 1151, Narna wrote:I've shared all of my info, including in the posts you just responded to. Are you also telling me that not only were you and Frank not killed, you also weren't redirected again?

You seem pretty keen on the redirection being a thing in this specific case. Something you want to share with the class?

Whether or not this is correct, I'm pretty sure you haven't fully claimed, you definitely have some more things you haven't shared if you're making the jumps you are right now.

And you're on crack. Zef already claimed he was redirected. I know that this game is more than likely bastard, and something really fishy is going on with no nightkills and Zef claiming to have an accurate result (with a live doc).
In post 1105, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1104, FrankJaeger wrote:Does snarkys math still add up about the "7 non town factions"?
Im not in a position to look it up

No, it doesn't. Snarky is confirmed for lying about this information and therefore scum.

Don't have a lot of time to devote to this game until tonight, so I'll give a quick rundown.

1. Investigated Narna b/c paranoid and already pretty sure KT and Azral are scum.
2. Redirected to Davsto, he's town.
3. This makes Desperado town (unless bastard game/mechanics).
4. There's no explanation for why Frank (doctor claim) is alive toDay.

VOTE: Azral is the lynch today. Snarky is always a safe lynch but there are probably more dangerous threats. Someone knows why my target got redirected but isn't coming forward (most likely scum).
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1172  (isolation #76)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:29 am

Ok I smoked half a pack of stogies and calmed my ass down
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1173  (isolation #77)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:39 am

I'm suggesting that you fabricated the KT result because you will win on a mislynch regardless of whether your inno is on KT or I. What is your explanation for being redirected n2, but not n3? It doesn't make sense unless you think the scum team is weak enough to have a goon, no nk, and either a 1/2shot redirect or a passive one on myself. I simply don't believe town has a cop and a watcher with a weak ass scumteam like that. My role is semi-confirmable; we can out our own answers to the questionnaire to sort of confirm my answers. The game is also most likely bastard, and I don't see any reason why your results should be trusted at this point. You and/or Frank should be dead.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1174  (isolation #78)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:44 am

KT please share one of your night actions on hopefully a living player.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1182  (isolation #79)  » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 1175, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1173, Narna wrote:I'm suggesting that you fabricated the KT result because you will win on a mislynch regardless of whether your inno is on KT or I. What is your explanation for being redirected n2, but not n3? It doesn't make sense unless you think the scum team is weak enough to have a goon, no nk, and either a 1/2shot redirect or a passive one on myself. I simply don't believe town has a cop and a watcher with a weak ass scumteam like that. My role is semi-confirmable; we can out our own answers to the questionnaire to sort of confirm my answers. The game is also most likely bastard, and I don't see any reason why your results should be trusted at this point. You and/or Frank should be dead.

Maybe the other Mafia is a JoaT with something like Rolecop-Redirect-Strongman?

Maybe you and Davsto were swapped?

My cop ability is conditional based on answering correctly; maybe the mod thought I wouldn't be so accurate?

If the game is bastard I won't care about losing as much, so I'm treating my results as accurate and therefore Davsto, Desperado, and KT as town.

I agree that Frank should be dead IF the scumteam have any killing ability left over.

Is stuff like Godfather and Lawyer considered bastard?

Desperado wrote:narna your role being semi confirmable doesnt even make it town so who gives a shit

If we're going to roll with maf no longer having killing power to explain why Frank and Zef are still alive, my night actions being confirmed would prove that I am not some 1-shot killer or jaot.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1183  (isolation #80)  » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Requesting a KT prod

I need to rally him to my cause.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1215  (isolation #81)  » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm trying to lynch other slots, shocker. Snarky is making a good amount of sense, and even the Davsto part of his role is fitting into my current suspicions about this game.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1217  (isolation #82)  » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Zef shouldn't make it to Lylo, and scum isn't doing it. At worst, having his clears will be a huge boon. I also don't like Zef's read progression on my slot. His D1 makes me fear I was being pocketed much like Dreal was attempting to do. This comment also pinged me,
In post 992, ɀefiend wrote:Narna's slowing down of obv-Town behavior is irking me too.
A couple people were expressing scumreads on me at the time, and he drops me from his strongest tr in a vague manner.


VOTE: Zefiend
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1223  (isolation #83)  » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:02 pm

In post 1218, FrankJaeger wrote:DO NOT LYNCH ZE TODAY

Why do you think he's town? If we lynch KT, we'd be lynching an inno. At that point we're questioning the cop anyway, and I think Zef is scummier.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1224  (isolation #84)  » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:13 pm

KT does need to share info with the class to rule out godfather though.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1279  (isolation #85)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

8 people wanted multibal
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1280  (isolation #86)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Frank should be dead, I unno. I gotta go right now. Pls no power lynch.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1317  (isolation #87)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Hey I had points to make! I specifically said don't powerlynch me.

/pre-in for large tbd maf
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1318  (isolation #88)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Dreal dying n1 was a shame.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1319  (isolation #89)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Also, did Snarky not put in a night action on Zef n3 or whatever? Sad.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1322  (isolation #90)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Hey it wasn't us Lane. We had no night kill until I was the last man standing and wanted to wifom the worst kill possible. I think it was Dreal.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1323  (isolation #91)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 pm

ily Lane
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1324  (isolation #92)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:30 am

In post 46, xyzzy wrote:
SnarkySnowman wrote:
xyzzy wrote:night 3 has begun! please submit any night actions you have as promptly as possible! thanks!

Hiya! Please redirect zefiend to KT

Snarky my snownig, wtf!?
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games