Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi all! Will post my thoughts as soon as I have read the content so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pages 1-2

- TB's reaction to the dayvig thing is NAI as Penguinos pointed out in . Ever since he has started improving, he has been a lot more serious about things for whatever reason so I wouldn't read into it.

- Didn't really like Dodge's entrance, felt very fake to me. He made more of a big deal out of the dayvig thing than TB in my opinion with his vote on McMemmo as well as his comments about it in . With the way he entered into the game, you would think he'd be able to tell what's sarcasm and what's not fairly well. His response to Leon telling him what was the joke in felt like a cheap way to go back on his scum read on McMemmo.

- Oh, turns out McMemmo was for real. Not sure how to take that.

- Town reading KMD for their paranoia and concern about TB.

Pages 3-4

- Disagree with the latter part of Dodge's . I think with the way this game has gone due what I assume to be a combination of the holidays and overall disinterest, focusing on the other thread seems like a natural thing for one to do and with the whole draft thing, feels like something you're suppose to do anyway. Seems NAI to me.

- Town read on KMD continues to remain strong as I find out they share the same thoughts as me in regards to Dodge's .

- Dodge seems new after reading his . I'm not sure if new to mafia or new to the forum but the fact he appears to not understand that some players can get reads off of a post or two based on things like gut and tone makes me think the former. Nothing shallow about that at all in my opinion. Don't like his latter point at all though. This isn't a general discussion on mafia so saying Narna's scum for trying to normalize anti-town behavior is terrible.

- The tone of Narna's pings me. Don't really know why.

Pages 5-6

- Town reading Mal's frustration. Don't see scum overreacting over whatever nonsense All Alone was trying to pull.

- Almost Chara cleared some things up for me but right after I read their , the amount of reading I'm going to have to do tonight only makes me groan every time I think about it. I might decide not to and just ISO like KMD plans to do.

--

And caught up! I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to catch up on Smackdown if I decide to.

VOTE: Dodge

Seems like the correct play for today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 152, malpascp wrote:So what are your thoughts? Surely you had plenty of time
See .

I'm going to need at least a good 2 days for Smackdown if I decide to catch up over there. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler:
Yeah I got up to about page 3 before deciding to quit. I just can't bother reading games I'm not in. I'm familiar with a few of the players over there so I don't think I will be drafted.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually, I've been wanting to try this for a while now. I'm going to just jump in and not bother reading what I've missed. Just going to read whatever is being posted at the time in Smackdown and read players based on that.

Spoiler: Smackdown
@Titus:
Leave Kain alone, dude is hilarious. Make the effort to try to understand him and stop being lazy.

In agreement with Vifam, it feels weird because it reads like Titus is worried about the potential backlash she will get if she decides to use her finishing move on KT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 158, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 144, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:about dodge

it's fine to not read the other thread, it's not fine to call people who do it unproductive and antitown

this is a matter that I will let rest for now

for now I want to

VOTE: ms columbo

~memester memeo
No, no, we're going to argue this point, because you don't understand the point.

It's honestly mind boggling. Should my expectations be that Mcmenno doesn't actually process the things he reads and adjust accordingly?

You too, Lil Uzi, should I also assume you are not the type of person who can process the content of posts and also adjust accordingly?
Dodge, you're literally arguing that reading is anti-town and unproductive. You're acting like we actually have real say in the other thread. We can't vote over there and we can't use finishing moves on players in Smackdown so I don't really see the issue.

Instead of attempting to break down your point to us since you feel we have reading comprehension problems, you rather make snide remarks about our personality.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 160, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm trying really hard not to be condescending in my posts, so the least you guys can do is read what I'm saying in exchange.

I'm gonna spell it out for you here in Post #159. Pedit: #160 now.

Reading Smackdown is fine, and probably a smart thing to do. I'm reading the thread in real time just as much as anyone else should.

Doing anything with SD that doesn't have a direct benefit for us here on RAW is antitown. What happens on Smackdown doesn't mean shit to most of us. If you're on RAW you scumhunt here. If you're on RAW, your focus is here. That means substituting productivity in our thread by hunting in theirs is unacceptable. You only need to read Titus' posts on Smackdown to see this in action. She is substituting substantial contributions on SD to try and "look town" by "helping" RAW. Right now she cares more about hijacking the drafting process than hunting the scum in her thread.

If anyone tries that on this brand, you're getting lynched.

So McMenno, Lil Uzi, and anyone else who is still confused. If you're on RAW you better be focused on RAW. I will not allow anyone in this thread to try and scumhunt on SD and pass that off as protown play.
I agree. Anyone seriously trying to pass off scum hunting in SD as a reason for why they should be town read in here should be looked at. I'm pretty sure scum know that though and won't try to do it, so you being up in arms about this is a little weird to me.

I think you're just frustrated about the inactivity in this game and the result being players commenting on what's going on in SD rather than trying to get RAW active. No one is going to get lynched for doing that though, it isn't strong enough of a case to get someone lynched. You're basically saying you're down to policy lynch anyone who tries to and that is more anti-town than commenting on what's going on in SD.

--

@Thread:
Let's all agree to spoiler our thoughts on SD so it won't clog up the thread. I think some of you were already doing that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler: SD
@Creature:
Gamma is probably scum. Lot of IIoA in his ISO and his justification for using his moves are poor while also not seeming town motivated.

Kain is town. Make the effort to interact and read him.

This doesn't feel like Maria's scum game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

KT, I just reread your ISO, you originally voted for Creature because of his lack of focus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop being mean to Kain, just ask the mod to force replace him if it's too much. :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 170, Narna wrote:Uzi, what do you think of All Alone attacking Leon for doubtcasting Thinkbig?
I wouldn't really call that attacking. He stated he didn't like Leon's reaction to TB's reaction and then posed a fair question.

I liked the vote but I didn't find Leon scummy when I was doing my catchup.
In post 171, Narna wrote:Am I the only one thinking that I could slyly sneak a finisher through with the amount of action going on here?
You probably could. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 175, Narna wrote:what did you like about the vote?
Seemed geniune.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was talking about his improvement over the course of the last month. His reaction to McMemmo didn't ping me at all because I've watched him become the kind of player to overreact to things like that. He's also still fairly new and inexperienced.

I don't recall ever giving a read on him by the way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Do a reread when you get the chance. I feel like you may have noticed something I didn't.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is Titus tunneling over a simple misunderstanding again? All I see from the early part of Vifam's ISO is him following a gut SR and then sticking to it after the reaction by Titus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 202, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

That Penguinox thing can die to. I'd use my finisher but I don't want anyone to interfere otherwise it seems like a waste. Thoughts on both brands using today as a double lynch day?
Why are you scumreading him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah there wasn't much pressure on TB when he replaced out. He wasn't being ran up or question particularly hard.

Could you go a little in depth on your town read on Columbo, KMD?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 223, Kmd4390 wrote:Lil, the line of questioning starting in post 56 sounded like a genuine inexperienced attempt to scum hunt. I don't think that it was faked.
I don't get that vibe from her to be honest. I think she knows how and just has a different play style than the norm. Might be just the Columbo avi though.

I dislike how she had claimed to be caught up and said we had given reads on people. I also don't like the way she's attempting to spin what I said about TB. Pinged me quite a bit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Welcome Ganski!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma's power was believable considering what section of the forum we're in. Seeing Vince reveal his role now though, I felt Gamma could've worded it better. Probably wouldn't have done any good but still.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also, knowing which head is speaking would be nice too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, your fine. I see it as more odd than scummy, mainly because I don't see why scum would just announce that they aren't going to commit to the game for a silly reason like that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This doesn't feel right. How do I stop Nero's finishing move?

I don't have the slightest clue right now on how to proceed with drafting but I prefer to draft people that won't or usually aren't known for causing conflict and are easy to read. So far, I'm cool with Tywin and Vifam.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 323, Leonshade wrote:
In post 318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This doesn't feel right. How do I stop Nero's finishing move?

I don't have the slightest clue right now on how to proceed with drafting but I prefer to draft people that won't or usually aren't known for causing conflict and are easy to read. So far, I'm cool with Tywin and Vifam.
Do you oppose the lynch, or simply Nero's method of doing so? If the former, realize that we only have four days left, so if you want a different lynch, you should be working on getting town consensus, not fighting against it.
Nero's method of doing so is fine, I just don't think what they're being lynched for is extremely scummy. It seemed like a few of us only jumped on because it's the first real excitement this game has received since the McMemmo incidient earlier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 278, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Sorry. Honestly this is my first time playing as a hydra and I don't want to commit too much while my other head is absent.
This is why I'm getting negative vibes here. It feels like someone doesn't have the confidence to carry the slot on their own for a while and are afraid of messing it up and getting blamed for it. And who feels like that? YEP! Players with RED text in their PMs.

VOTE: Penguinos

P.S. Someone correct me if I'm seeing too much into it. Thank you.

~A50
This is what started the wagon and I don't see why a lack of confindence in this situation can't come from town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Nero
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 329, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 328, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 278, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Sorry. Honestly this is my first time playing as a hydra and I don't want to commit too much while my other head is absent.
This is why I'm getting negative vibes here. It feels like someone doesn't have the confidence to carry the slot on their own for a while and are afraid of messing it up and getting blamed for it. And who feels like that? YEP! Players with RED text in their PMs.

VOTE: Penguinos

P.S. Someone correct me if I'm seeing too much into it. Thank you.

~A50
This is what started the wagon and I don't see why a lack of confindence in this situation can't come from town.
What do you think of Penguinos's reaction once the wagon started?
Didn't have a problem with it. If they're scum reading Dodge more than Narna than I can understand why they didn't vote for him at the time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Decided to follow my gut. If their scum I'll gladly take the heat for it but I didn't like the way the wagon formed and more discussion couldn't hurt.

Why would I have to offer myself as an alternative?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

They're also at L-1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 340, Narna wrote:
In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Decided to follow my gut. If their scum I'll gladly take the heat for it but I didn't like the way the wagon formed and more discussion couldn't hurt.

Why would I have to offer myself as an alternative?
It looks like you're trying to get on the "right" side of the lynch without doing anything to change it.

I don't see why a townie blocks the finisher if they're going to be complicit in lynching the same dude a day later.
Yeah I don't really have a case for anyone else right now, I just don't think they're scum. I pointed out that they're at L-1 because you seemed to be implying that it would take a while to get them lynched due to me breaking the finisher. I would've compromised.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The first part of your last statement makes me feel like you know I'm town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I didn't have anything to push because I'm not scum reading Dodge as hard as I did earlier and outside of the a few pings I've gotten from others, I don't feel strongly about anyone for scum as I did Dodge.

I did take a look at Nero's ISO a lot more closely just now though and I didn't like what I saw. His push on KMD is crap. It's just calling their behavior scummy and not really explaining why. The explanation offered in outside of gut doesn't even make sense in my opinion. Scum wouldn't be upset about how town uses their powers here and I don't think they would feel the need to fake being frustrated about it either due to how often disagreements and tunneling early on is usually TvT. The over explanation on what he called a joke in is a little worrying because it seems like scum caught making a friendly jab at their partner.

We also don't even have any idea of who AC is going to draft. It would be nice to know so we can read up on their ISO during Night 1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 350, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We also don't even have any idea of who AC is going to draft. It would be nice to know so we can read up on their ISO during Night 1.[/quote

WE don't know "for sure" who would be our draft, since we have no way to know who Massive picked to be his undraftable.

We will submit 2 names; a primary pick and an alternative. If our primary is draftable that will be it. If not, then the 2nd name will be the draft.

^^ This is all mechanics. Now here's the thought process:

We cannot draft massive (he's the manager). We will not draft KT (he's a troll). We don't think Creature has any solid reads (he town reads the whole of our brand) so that's another one we won't be drafting.

The DS sot hasn't produced much on D1 for us to even develop a read there. We don't have a solid read on IaI, so we would rather not risk it; especially given Gamma has flipped Town (he had a scum read there).

I personally keep going back and forth on Pepto, so I guess our options are limited to Titus/Grey/Zefiend/Maria/Tywin/Vifam (of which Titus, Maria and Tywin are solid Town reads of mine).

Titus doesn't want Tywin drafted here though. She suggested Grey, who is not widely Town read on either brands. Maria is obv.Town but my worry is brining her might interfere with Nero's scum hunting (this is already happening over there with Titus). Zefiend is also not too popular as a Town read on either brands.

That leaves us with Titus (primary pick) or Vifam (alternative pick).

And we obviously will be holding on to Nero over here, but we also have no idea who massive would have submitted for his draft picks, so it could be anyone other than Nero who would get drafted to SD.

Does this answer your question?

P.S. If we end up bringing Vifam in, you already know Titus is our draft for N2 (effective on D3), since massive cannot make her udraftable twice in a raw, so we know she'd be available then if she's not tonight.

~A50
It does.

I don't think KT is a troll though. And why does Titus saying she doesn't want Tywin drafted matter? Are both of you town reading her?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't bring it up during that time because I was more concerned with my discomfort about the current leading wagon. That seemed more important than drafting at the time.

I wasn't clear on who we're drafting, that's why I brought it up again. I'm still not but have a way better idea than I did earlier.

I'm not stalling but it's clear no one wants to talk about anything else.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'll hammer shortly after noon tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Never said why I don't think they're scum and if those are the reasons, how does that make them scum? Town can lurk and not scum hunt as well.

I'm okay with their lynch because it doesn't seem like I alone can stop it and I'll take a lynch over a no lynch any day of the week.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't recall arguing with AC at all, just quoting where the wagon started and showing why I wasn't comfortable with how it started.

I'm waiting till noon to see if anyone has something to say or has a change a heart. Also to give Mal a chance to answer Colombo's question.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi Vifam.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Honestly surprised Narna flipped town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't like a few of his posts toward the end of Day 1. I got a scummy vibe from them.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Huh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I can get down with that. Just reread his ISO too.

VOTE: McMemmo
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero, you're being silly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Paranoia is why I'm currently voting for McMemmo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was more concerned with Dodge D1.

Also:
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Never said why I don't think they're scum and if those are the reasons, how does that make them scum? Town can lurk and not scum hunt as well.

I'm okay with their lynch because it doesn't seem like I alone can stop it and I'll take a lynch over a no lynch any day of the week.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure how you read my tone as happy there and is taken out of context.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please don't throw the game away. Nero is just stuck in a confirmation bias tunnel.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Vince, what happens if the manager is lynched or killed?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi Pep!

--

Gut says at least one of AC/Nero/McMemmo is scum. I'm not really encouraged by the managers ISO so I'm leaning there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'll be v/LA until the 13th.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

At this point, I don't care if I get lynched for two reasons, setup and content. This setup doesn't favor the town due to the existence of the manager mechanic in my opinion. Scum are the informed majority which means if the manager is town, scum will do what scum do best and that includes attempting to influence town in order to reach their win condition faster. This means that they can advocate for disruptive or very low-content like play to get drafted to in a such way that will give them little to no flak to keep the level of activity in this thread the same in order to continue to thrive. If the manager is scum, they just continue to pocket members of the town by making them unable to be drafted and drafting people they know can manipulate or are going to be easy to lynch.

Content. RAW is seriously lacking of it. The small amount of content we do have is very null or has already been analyzed so any little thing at this point is just going to be pounced on and not really evaluated. This is why I feel Nero is probably town. He's doing exactly this but the difference is that he is obviously fueled by paranoia and he actually sounds like he believes what he's saying based on the circumstances. He's just confirmation bias tunneling because the play by the book scum tells rather than taking into account things like motivation and personality is going to have to be the go to sadly due how RAW turned out compared to Smackdown.

McMemmo I had originally had a town read due to how he used his earlier moves but all of his votes he's casted so far have just been so awful, it's hard to not scum read him when you seriously sit down and take a look at his ISO.

Now this brings me to the manager. If we exclude all of the setup talk and the communication with Smackdown, their ISO
is just a bunch of reads that feel pulled out of nowhere and when explaining why or asked to explain why, there is no depth to their reads that make you feel like the confidence in those reads is truly valid. They don't seem to really want to analyze anything in-depth either and recently seem like they want to boss people around because they're the manager rather than seriously attempting to sort people.

Both heads also feel like they have a bit of experience so I was taken back by them starting the wagon on Penguin as well as piggybacking on mine. For now, I feel most comfortable voting here.

VOTE: Almost Chara
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.
Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Mathblade!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 615, MathBlade wrote:In fact I want it from everyone. Talk about how townie you are and pretend your life depends on it.
No.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 666, MathBlade wrote:
In post 660, Vifam wrote:Can we just lynch McMenno, he's literally done nothing but fencesat and sheep, he's thrown up a vote on Malp but it's pretty weak and he's not actively pushing anything so why
Nero is claimed Town by A50/Chara softing a PR. I have no interest in Nero unless A50/Chara is flipped. Do you see them as scum together?
This is bull. AC is skating by and the lynchable and unlyncable talk is busy work.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 751, MathBlade wrote:Nero scum is lethargic. I have played with Nero scum so unless he has changed his meta I doubt this is Nero scum.
This is accurate. Played with scum Nero recently and I highly doubt this is his scum game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Draft zefiend.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Draft zefiend.
That wasn't one of the options presented or I would be asking for Grey to be drafted.
Don't care, I'm not going to take anything AC says into account until the scum read goes away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 855, Almost50 wrote:
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:zefiend
Please choose between the provided two options. Unless you mean to tell me you're scum reading all 4 of them!!

~A50
I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
I don't think Titus will work well over here, we just drafted Vifam.
Tywin looks to have siteflaked.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 857, MathBlade wrote:
In post 853, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Draft zefiend.
That wasn't one of the options presented or I would be asking for Grey to be drafted.
Don't care, I'm not going to take anything AC says into account until the scum read goes away.
...Then why make that post at all if you think AC won't listen to it. It is literally dead posting. Furthermore you aren't actually doing anything about your scumread to see who he Could be scum with.
Incase you use your vig shot on me.

I don't look for associations, I focus on one person at a time and see if people can follow what I'm saying until I get a stronger scum read or I'm forced to compromise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 880, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50
Because your thoughts and reads or anyone else's thoughts and reads on what's going on Smackdown shouldn't have an effect on how you read people here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why are you forcing your wincon on us?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can we please start spoilering Smackdown talk again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lynch away if you want, I know I'm town but I don't have the effort to defend myself against bullshit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1130, Vifam wrote:Uzi do you still think AC is scum?
Don't care anymore really.

AC/Colombo/Mal/McMemmo
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol what the hell?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Got prodded.

Like I said I don't care at this point so one of you hammer away.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”