Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1618, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1574, Pepchoninga wrote:Wow...I basically lost the game by myself ...lol
YOU ARE A MORON!
A COP CLAIMING AN INNO ON YOU DOES NOT MAKE THE COP REAL. IF HE CLAIMED MAFIA ON YOU YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED HIM. HIS GOAL WAS TO SURVIVE, CLAIMING A TOWN RESULT ON HIS TOWNBEARD IS HOW HE DOES IT.
BISH OFF PROD KING, IF YOU ACTUALLY WAS HERE AND HELPED BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HELP US WIN WE MIGHT'VE DONE THAT!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1621, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1574, Pepchoninga wrote:Wow...I basically lost the game by myself ...lol
YOU ARE A MORON!
A COP CLAIMING AN INNO ON YOU DOES NOT MAKE THE COP REAL. IF HE CLAIMED MAFIA ON YOU YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED HIM. HIS GOAL WAS TO SURVIVE, CLAIMING A TOWN RESULT ON HIS TOWNBEARD IS HOW HE DOES IT.
He's new, he made a mistake. Shit happens. Plenty of others would have made that mistake here too.
Yeah...but this was a very educational game, so thanks for that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1621, mhsmith0 wrote:
YOU ARE A MORON!
He's new, he made a mistake. Shit happens. Plenty of others would have made that mistake here too.
He still needs that fact burned into his mind with a cattle prod.
And I know just the way.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1625, Pepchoninga wrote:
YOU ARE A MORON!
BISH OFF PROD KING, IF YOU ACTUALLY WAS HERE AND HELPED BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HELP US WIN WE MIGHT'VE DONE THAT!
I don't think being more active would have helped when you decided to think cop clears are a two way street.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1628, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1625, Pepchoninga wrote:
YOU ARE A MORON!
I don't think being more active would have helped when you decided to think cop clears are a two way street.
Not at all. I said that I belive his claim more then yours because he said what he did. You didn't try to convince anyone of the trueness of your claim.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I provided a case OUTSIDE my claim. It was a scumclaim to hard SR ny like ssbm did.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I've edited my wiki page on town play in my link with the info from this game
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

4a lol, it's true though. How was hard SRing nyd a scum claim? I explained in my fake claim that I was SRing him by PoE after knowing pep was town from checking him
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

"poe"
wtf in your "poe" led to srceen being conftown?
<Embrace The Void>

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1579, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1575, Accountant wrote:
SSBM
Accountant should've been keelhauled for being antsy about voting
Gamma
Tweet after
Gamma
Tweet is confscum from his point of view :P Good game everyone!
:(
:P

this is referencing newbie 1756
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69128
btw for the curious
Yes, I should have!!!

I can't believe I got away with that, the final vote on Tweet was so last minute and rushed
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

Gamma, stop it. Mistakes happen. If you want to see optimal play don't play newbies.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Mewtaph »

gg guys. I agree the conflict on d1 led to a very easy coast for scum while I was here
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1635, Accountant wrote:Gamma, stop it. Mistakes happen. If you want to see optimal play don't play newbies.
Gamma isn't bread and butter either. Accountant what did you make of me overall?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1637, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1635, Accountant wrote:Gamma, stop it. Mistakes happen. If you want to see optimal play don't play newbies.
Gamma isn't bread and butter either. Accountant what did you make of me overall?
Too easily pocketed. Understandable mistake.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1638, Accountant wrote:
This came mostly since I was so focused on clearing myself so I can unite the remaining town and actually get to a consensus and do a lynch together.

But thanks.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 am

Post by nydushermain »

Take a chill pill LOL. It happens. Game was probably over anyways since I was most likely voting on pep the next day.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was actually not intending to make pep look scum by clearing him, I actually thought we would be screwed if I got lynched because I thought nyd TRed pep, when Pep was L-1 from ram/Gamma/acc I remember nyd was defending town!Pep pretty hard. Claiming innocent on pep changed his mind some I guess
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

My activity levels have been quite screwed lately. At least I know now that I perform a lot better focusing on a single game. If anyone wants to hydra toss me a message, if not I'll try to play when I have a bit more time on my hands - and not over game myself (and consequently flake) next time round.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1639, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1638, Accountant wrote:
This came mostly since I was so focused on clearing myself so I can unite the remaining town and actually get to a consensus and do a lynch together.

But thanks.
The problem here is that you can't clear yourself there - the only way to do so is by cop, and the cop is either scum, or believes you but can't prove he's not scum. Either way, you get a single supporter only(the cop).

Trying too hard to clear yourself makes you look like scum trying to clear themselves, and makes you susceptible to being pocketed. Rather it's best to go on the offensive and try to hunt scum, basically making it so they are an even scummier lynch than you.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1642, Mewtaph wrote:My activity levels have been quite screwed lately. At least I know now that I perform a lot better focusing on a single game. If anyone wants to hydra toss me a message, if not I'll try to play when I have a bit more time on my hands - and not over game myself (and consequently flake) next time round.
I flaked too, dw
<Embrace The Void>

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”