Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #200) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1155, Anotora wrote:
In post 1152, Pepchoninga wrote:Ummm, I already made enough posts trying to justify my vote on you back when you were a hot topic.
I would argue that you never had your vote on me during the period when I was a "hot topic"! You had it on Srceenplay the entire time, and you were the very last person onto my wagon before it dissipated.
Yes but I did have a lot of post commenting on your behavior and some very shaky post you made even before I felt gokd lynching you. You were misreading some of my posts in particular even when they were explained to you multiple times so you could find somethings to latch on against me. Your "read" if I can call them that were terrible contradictive to what you said before and after and as a whole, your Screenplay and me scum buddy theory was absolutely bad. (Sorry for the way I phrased that.)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #201) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1158, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1148, Anotora wrote:
In post 1146, Pepchoninga wrote:
Anotora wrote: I mean I guess that's an argument for me and -Grey- being a scumteam, if you had legit reasons to scumread me in the first place, before all this business.
Well yes, I did. If you'd like to hear I will make a post about it.
My opinion on you hasn't really changed. A scum partnership between you two is possible. Yes, this could be an argument for that, but I'm not acusing you of being scum buddies.
(quote bolded by myself)

The fact that you haven't already made a post about it says a lot about us both.
and he didn't quote the posts he was supposed to qutoe
What quotes do you want me to quote?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #202) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1157, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1143, Pepchoninga wrote:And I already told you why. Firstly his sudden lynch on me. I don't read him for lynching me, but for:
1: not giving a reasonable explanation for the lynch
2: ignoring the questions I had regarding the situation.
Another things that triggered me were his reads. As previously said he was changing them every couple of posts. Really strange. And then you add some of the other arguments I read from your argument with him and I have solid reasons to grow a SR on him.
Still your conversations ended pages ago. These new pages added nothing that you could possibly use to develop your opinion about him.
And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1160, Frozen Angel wrote:The ones you promised you would regarding anotora
Quote the post since my heads starts to hurt from your confusion...nothing personal but it seems like you just ask me questions to look like you're doing something. So far I haven't seen you commenting on the answer you got. You just ask the same question or a new one that really confuses the hell out of me...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Read page 28 and 29. Maybe it's just me but the change of Ano after -Grey- gave him support is notable. I would quote all of it, but I can't seem to fit the quotes from the two pages.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1163, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1161, Pepchoninga wrote:And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.
tell me where you settled down on your scum read on grey

pedit : You promised you would quote anotora posts which were showing they were calm and had no fear of getting lynched when grey started pushing you.

and what comments do you like to hear? I genuinely think your case is fake and is just an attempt to look constant. I don't like the way you shwn intrest over saj comment and skipped my questions there repeatedly. I thought that's obvious.
You know, ok. If you think it's fake that's fine. At least I am content that I have a justified opinion. For me this is what everybody should do to get the full enjoyment from mafia. But if you think it's fake why do you ask questions?

And I'm really sorry, but when you give me 1000 questions and I get some from other on this game only I think it's normal to miss something and then come back to it. At least I'm not disappearing and I'm staying here, answering all of your questions. So please, don't use this as an argument since if you do, you should read RC and -Grey- as scum too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1163, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1161, Pepchoninga wrote:And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.
tell me where you settled down on your scum read on grey

pedit : You promised you would quote anotora posts which were showing they were calm and had no fear of getting lynched when grey started pushing you.

and what comments do you like to hear? I genuinely think your case is fake and is just an attempt to look constant. I don't like the way you shwn intrest over saj comment and skipped my questions there repeatedly. I thought that's obvious.
Oh and answering the first one. I've already pointed out the events that lead to the solidification of my thoughts. It was a continues process but if I have to say it would probably be after he started soamming the spthread with chants on getting me lynched. He seems to want to get the job done fast without discussing much and started to get me realy suspicious.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1177, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1122, Pepchoninga wrote:With that being said I feel comfortable to do this.

UNVOTE: Anotora

VOTE: -Grey-
Took you long enough, sport.

You're never lynching me, though. I can guarantee that.
You confidence is the one thing that might keep me going tho...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1180, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Jin

Frozen's case is actually sheepable.

Inb4 Pepto points out how scummy it is for me to sheep a scumread.
You are going to give me a brain tumor dude...why the fuck after all this shit you ended up unvoting me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1183, -Grey- wrote:For example, look how big the Pepto wagon got... and over what, exactly? Pretty much nothing.

Notice there's no real counterwagon, either. The only pushback from it was an OMGUS against me, which scum would know would never pan out.

Pep wagon is a mislynch.

That's why I like Frozen's Jin vote.
Actually, I got a thoery. Only way I see this being a town strategy is maybe you never belived I was scum? You started the wagon to get scum on it and get them from there? Only thing I could think off. If it is true it is quite an ambitius idea, but if not you scream scum with all this.

You have some explaining to do.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1182, -Grey- wrote:Everybody gets all bent over actions and attitudes they simply do not like being scummy, and it's bullshit.

Playstyle differences don't make a person scum.
Being an asshole doesn't make somebody scum.
Being friendly and nice doesn't make somebody town.
Doing things one simply wants to see does not make somebody town.

So many players get caught up in outward appearances of actions and the personalities involved that they don't bother looking for actual scum motivation.
That's why you should try and play neutral. Without many personality traits. Things like being an asshole only make it harder for you to look town. It might not make you scum but it certainly helps you look scummy. Mafia is an art of the talk (in this case writing). So everything could be used against you. Even if you are confident in yourself giving people food to feed upon is bad and unneded. At least that is what I belive in.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1189, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:Actually, I got a thoery. Only way I see this being a town strategy is maybe you never belived I was scum? You started the wagon to get scum on it and get them from there? Only thing I could think off. If it is true it is quite an ambitius idea, but if not you scream scum with all this.

You have some explaining to do.
Why your explaining a theory if you wish for his explanation?
I'm trying to think how the thing he did could be helpful to town and be coming from a town's perspective. Tho it's nothing but a theory with no food. Without it his post seem like a scum slip or just a very dumb post. So I ask for explanation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1191, Frozen Angel wrote:so why you're not thinking quietly so you can actually evaluate his answer with that?

This is ehhh in so many levels. You shouldn't give an answer to the one you're testing.
Um no, I'm not giving answer. I'm presenting a theory. If he is lying it will be obvious one way or another.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1192, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:You have some explaining to do.
You're so cute.
You're not helping.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1196, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1186, Pepchoninga wrote:Actually, I got a thoery. Only way I see this being a town strategy is maybe you never belived I was scum? You started the wagon to get scum on it and get them from there? Only thing I could think off. If it is true it is quite an ambitius idea, but if not you scream scum with all this.
It's people like you that has turned me against bothering to explain myself.

For example, if I point out how my wagon on you was a gigantic experiment, all you will do is say, "ah but you're only saying that because I brought it up first", even though you're quoting the very post where I point it out as one.

Frankly, it tempts me to return to your wagon and push you for real.
No, I wouldn't. I just want an explanation. Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed and still continue to do strange things without giving explanations as to why. A strange thing popped in my head so I decided if maybe this is what was in your head. You cannot know what I would said.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1199, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
No the whole day it's been you doing weird thing and then being cocky and sarcastic.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1201, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1200, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1199, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1198, Pepchoninga wrote:Cuz you basically do whatever you want and think you can go unnoticed
Sure sport, my play this entire day has been me ducking notice and avoiding attention.

You are so samrt.
No the whole day it's been you doing weird thing and then being cocky and sarcastic.
It sure has.

What's the scum motive in that?
What it is? It might be to delude town and make sure they don't for solid discussions and in turn good targets. You also seem to be able to get people on stupid wagons with nothing to back them up, so there's that too. What you've done have a lot of scum motives imo. And all of that is feed up with fact that you ignore questions and even admit it, mock everybody, don't give a single good explanation and change your read on the game every page.

For me the better question is - What's the town motive in all that?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1202, -Grey- wrote:What do I stand to gain as Scum by having all eyes on me, being controversial and easily criticized?

What's the payoff?
Idk honestly, people don't seem to be all that interested in you for whatever reason. But again I'm going to ask the obvious other question.

What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1204, -Grey- wrote:Boring.
I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

This is an obvious conversation stopper and that isn't a good trait.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1207, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
Ok, and have you used any of that information for anything?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1208, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1206, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1204, -Grey- wrote:Boring.
I answer your question, why don't you answer mine?

This is an obvious conversation stopper and that isn't a good trait.
Boring.
I will take those comments as "I don't have anything to say"
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1211, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1205, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you gain as Town and how does your playing contribute to the overall success of town?
Yes. What DO I gain? Aside from valuable reactions and content that would otherwise never exist if I conformed to your bullshit "this is how town behaves" personality profile?
Obviously.
Wich is what? Am I really going to have to get your words out of your mouth?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1214, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1213, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1211, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
Obviously.
Wich is what? Am I really going to have to get your words out of your mouth?
There you go being cute assassin, thinking you can make me say something I have no intention in sharing yet.

I don't care about your vote being on me. You've decided to waste your vote instead of using it on Scum so any further dialogue with you is a waste of time.
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
This is the post of scum that knows they're voting for a mislynch and justifying a d2 follow-up mislynch.

If you can't see the obvious scum motive in that post, you aren't worth my time.
I haven't said I will keep my vote on you if you actually start to make posts that give actual reasoning.

I will take your post as a confirmation of my theory at least to an extent.

UNVOTE: -Grey-

Don't get me wrong you are stilla scum read but I think that what you do does make sense if put in the mindset of you wanting to bait town into a mistake.

Also whatever you are, please be more respectfull, cuz it's really annoying. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Also, try and get the cocky and sarcastic responces to a minimum. I'm sure you can achieve your goal without them.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: in the mindset of you wanting to bait scum into a mistake
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1219, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer, Frozen Angel}
{Obvious Alt, kentofan, Anotora, Pepto Ninja}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, mlmooney89}
{Jin}

Reads without the head games.
Why do you have RC so high on your list? Don't you think his constant voting and unvoting is pretty strange?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1220, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1217, Pepchoninga wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
Get over it.
This will be more then hard, belive me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1223, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1221, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1219, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Firebringer, Frozen Angel}
{Obvious Alt, kentofan, Anotora, Pepto Ninja}
{Srceenplay, Alisae, mlmooney89}
{Jin}

Reads without the head games.
Why do you have RC so high on your list? Don't you think his constant voting and unvoting is pretty strange?
Obviously I don't.

I read him as town because he saw something I expected him to see and responded in a town manner to what he saw.

No. I'm not going to clarify.
I guess I'm not going to push, tho judging a person of of one responce when they have something that is certainly fishy is not nice. He might of known what to say to delude you.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1225, -Grey- wrote:There's your problem, Pepto.

You expect to be able to make tea that can be cast in stone on day one.

That's simply foolish.

Of everything I've seen this far, RC and Garmr are be far the towniest... but that doesn't mean I'm never going to vote for them in the future if I find out they're scumlords.
Well not really. I'm simple saying that when I see something scummy in a person I want to know do other find that scummy and if not, why?

Reads change, but not as fast as yours. At least I don't think they should. But that's another topic.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1266, Frozen Angel wrote:seriously; though I like Jin more than pep but I don't understand how you're this confident pep is town over that naked vote.

aliese was scumreading keyen slot even before jin replace in - so I don't see you're point about him being opportunistic.
Why don't you like me? Have anything against me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1269, Frozen Angel wrote:I didn't said that in that post.

You are a scum lean yes. I don't like the way you suddenly presented a case on Grey after us pushing Jin. The timings don't match up - as you said grey was null (up and down kinda null) but now he got a scumread - when all your points were old and You even expressed agreement with someone else for same reasons but you never expressed those as a reason to scumreading Grey before then.

Plus I didn't like the way you reffered to you asking claim as a reaction test.

These two reasons are my main concerns about you atm.
Ummm well I was always weary of Grey. I've periodically expressed point on why I don't belive his playing style and dislike him as a whole. It's not something that came completely out of nowhere. Also my point were from the last like 2 days (since the game started) so I don't see how my points are old. When I make my case on Day 3 and use point and stuff apthat happened Day 1 then yes, you can use this is a counter argument.

I cannot prove you otherwise tbh. I still belive Ano is scum and I think that asking if a player WOULD claim not actually asking for a claim (you seem to not watch to understand this) could get a pretty good reaction that we can gather information from. Off course as a newer player in the bigger mafia community I'm still trying to polish my meta and all of that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1270, Firebringer wrote:Hmmm I want to go here for now:
VOTE: Obvious alt
Uuuu, strange vote, tho I am interested where did the guy go. He said he will come and catch up, yet he is nowhere to be found.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Fire what are your reads and what do you make of the thing that have happened.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1274, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1273, Pepchoninga wrote:Fire what are your reads and what do you make of the thing that have happened.
I am still behind friend, I don't like this wagon on you though.
Seems like people just don't like your opinions. Though you are inconsistent.
Well, catch up and then post your thoughts.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8690817#p8690817]post 1272[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
Uuuu, strange vote, tho I am interested where did the guy go. He said he will come and catch up, yet he is nowhere to be found.
Oh no he hasn't posted for one day he must be lurking
Lurkers should be terminated. All hail the spammers!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #234) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1280, -Grey- wrote:Pepto, who is Scum?
I still belive that Ano and Srceenplay still have good chances of being scum. I also haven't stopped doubting you either.

Jin is also pretty fishy from the little posts he has made so far, tho I want to see more from him before I deside where to put my vote.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #235) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1282, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1281, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1280, -Grey- wrote:Pepto, who is Scum?
I still belive that Ano and Srceenplay still have good chances of being scum. I also haven't stopped doubting you either.

Jin is also pretty fishy from the little posts he has made so far, tho I want to see more from him before I deside where to put my vote.
You're begging me to vote you again with all this caution.
What do you mean?

I want to see what Jin will post as an explanation for his actions and then I will lynch him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #236) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1292, mlmooney89 wrote:But... But... I thought as soon as we lynch someone the day is done. These games are normal to play out the entire two weeks for day one?
When a lynch has been locked (meaning when the required number of vites have been met) the day ends.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1286, mlmooney89 wrote:Well I know srceenplay and Grey enough but that isn't getting me anywhere. I've explained that this isn't srceenplay playing like his normal town self and that doesn't seem to matter. Grey is unpredictable so I can't do much with him either. I'm willing to lynch just about anyone at this point. Well I reckon I think FB is my best town lean still so maybe not him.
Even tho you entered the scene later, this used as an excuse is bad and suspicious. You cannot judge somebody's playing style of another game they have played. People change there metas and also they sometimes experiment. So it doesn't really matter if you know the people here that well. All you really need to do is read people's actions and create opinions. Then persue those opinions.

Honestly you won't know anyone better if you don't start being more active in the discussion. I doubt that the lynch we end up having today and the night kill will help you understand people.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1288, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1283, Pepchoninga wrote:What do you mean?

I want to see what Jin will post as an explanation for his actions and then I will lynch him.
I mean it's not like he's anywhere near being close to lynched and more pressure provides better responses.
I can see that, but I have already said I don't really like putting lynches here and there. When he comes and start posting I will apply the needed pressure. It's just my way of playing.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1297, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
In post 1272, Pepchoninga wrote:
Oh no he hasn't posted for one day he must be lurking

F
i
x
e
d
q
u
o
t
e
t
a
g
:
)
@mod this is still messed up btw

I
F
I
X
E
D
I
T
A
L
L
N
O
W

s
i
g
h
s

I
n
e
e
d
a
c
o
o
k
i
e
Have one hella big cockie ^^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise
Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1307, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1303, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise
Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D
Thanks. You seem like you've accounted for a fair bit of those pages. Are you typically one of the top posters?
In post 1304, Frozen Angel wrote:hello panther!
Hey. Your name is familiar but I'm not recalling that we've played a game - do you know if we have?
Well, yes...I do like to be in the discussion alot. It's who I usually am. Not a tactic, I just like posting xD Also, school is on a break and I don't have anythig better to do then play mafia.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day
No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.
Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?
Yes.
I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.
Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1325, Srceenplay wrote:Welcome PantherPunt

VOTE: alisea
Another bold move.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1341, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1335, -Grey- wrote: From my experience, the more content scum creates, the more opportunities they have to get caught.
Two kinds of scum. One is the newer less experienced kind sure they will fly under the radar. Second is the more vocal ones and this thread is way too long not to have one of those here. Specially with so many seasoned players.
In post 1336, PantherPunt wrote: Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?
Well I would say FA seems to be playing in pushing convos but I actually knew someone that was more defensive as town and more 'eh you are wrong' as scum so that makes me wary of assuming since it's proof that people can act opposite of the common ways. (one would assume someone would be more defensive as scum due to nerves and such)

Grey has been very pushy in his own thoughts such as posting three of the same posts so that seems fluffy but based on his game play that might just be him trying to get his way. He is very arrogant by claiming he WON'T be lynched today which goes in the same way as the attitude it would take for town to spam like he was.

And then there is Pep. Honestly I don't see the scum Grey does but I could be biased because I don't want to agree with Grey. Still Pep has kept convos going and paired that with town feels could be scum. I think I would need to know how experienced Pep is...

Hey Pep how many games have you played?

Are there stats in this site? *wonders off to look for player stats*
Well on this site this is my second game. I still haven't completed my newbie game tho. I have played around 5 games on other sites but they were nothing like this. I think I have grown a lot in the couple of weeks I've been playing. Tho I am not a complete newb.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1334, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.
In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.
How do we know that, now?
Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.
Well this shouldn't really be true. It all depends on the players. I enjoy posting as a whole. Also some people just get the conversation faster and more freely. There are games where there are few but very concentrated posts. Then, mafia is acused of slowing the game down.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1347, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1344, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Mildly towny, for now
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day
No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

Bye bye, RVS.
Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.
Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.
The last bit? It's in regard to my commentary on both you and garmr. In other words, I'd assume you two wouldn't make those two posts because I wouldn't. But that's a weakness of mine. And that upon further reflection maybe I can see scum making those posts? idk. but neither will be the basis for my reads on the slots - only a factor that I may flipflop on 20 more times
So you say the posts are bad then?

Okay, fair enough.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1333, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote: Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
What if we are both miller? O_o
It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.
Towny babeinthewoods post here imo.

Also, I have an angleshotty townread on screenplay so that slot is off the lynch table for me for at least d1
Why the read on Srceenplay?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1355, RadiantCowbells wrote:And don't get me wrong: I think that Key's play pre-replace out was pretty scummy but I'm fine with SAJ's play so far.

Get your asses back on Pepchoninga.
Grey said that he basically made up the wagon to get scum. And y'all people hoped on the wagon without any reason. Why do you think I should be the lynch?

You have been vote hopping the whole time, voting and unvoting at random. Seems strange to now tell people what to do.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1352, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1351, Pepchoninga wrote: Why the read on Srceenplay?
"Angleshotty" means it's outside the spirit of the game. In other words, I don't want to bring it into the game as a factor, but I can't un-have the read. I'd prefer to lean on posts in the game.

What do you think of that slot?
ok really out for a bit now
Oh I see, I didn't know that.

Well I have him as one of my scum reads since his behavior has been strange. He has either been lurking or has been doing very random things, just like many other players here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because you discredit my posts, agree with my reasoning, and then next time I post you discredit the same crap. It's been well established why I'm on you and you agreed that my reasoning was fine but now that it's up again you're calling me scum for it again.
When have I said I agree with you? And even so, I discredit posts that do nothing other then raise suspicion. You vote somebody then you unvote them a couple post later like that. No text, no nothing. I think I have full right to question your posts and when not getting any answer, discredit them.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1359, RadiantCowbells wrote:I need to check on FA's vote on SAJ but your desire to look to me instead of vote your counterwagon is making me wonder if these are competing scum v scum wagons.
I've stated why I haven't hopped on my counter wagon yet. It is my way of playing and I won't betray it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1363, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, SAJ's two slots are the ones who could be dumb town. Pepchoninga is pure unadulterated scum motivation through and through.
You basically discredit everything I have done, am I right?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1366, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1364, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1359, RadiantCowbells wrote:I need to check on FA's vote on SAJ but your desire to look to me instead of vote your counterwagon is making me wonder if these are competing scum v scum wagons.
I've stated why I haven't hopped on my counter wagon yet. It is my way of playing and I won't betray it.
A lot of your posts make no fucking sense
And what about Greys? Or Srceenplays? Or in all honesty RCs too?

Ask for a post you don't understand and I will gladly tell you what I mean.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1369, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1364, Pepchoninga wrote:
That wasn't directed at you because you need to claim to be town. It was directed at others in terms of discussing how scum!Pepcho is seeing the game.

The real thing I need to check is FA although I 100% could see her powerlynching her buddy for a town leader position when her other buddy is on the line.
You basically discredit everything I have done, am I right?
In a manner of speaking, yes. But you have failed to poke holes in my claimed town motivation despite trying then giving up repeatedly.
Till now you have been in the shadows. Really when I've tryid to call you out most of the time I got no responce that's why I "gave up". Yet now you come up and start dictating terror when you haven't done anything in the game. And your reason? You just think that my posts are shit and are scummy.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1405, Alisae wrote:Like most of Screenplay's questions have been really good.
I completely disagree. His questions have been weird and really and he never followed on any of them. All the other things in his ISO has been a total mess.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Lol you're cute.
How about this. Why don't you read the thread and build a case on me and then call me scum.
Because all I am saying is that he towntold with his vote.
He's been towntelling the whole game.

Garmr I'll get to you when I can.
Reading somebody for a vote on you with absolutely nothing to back it up? How is this creditable? Or makes any sense? And what are the other things that make him town?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1439, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't care who is town and who is scum, I am not spending my time in this game defending myself. vote me or don't.
If you don't you either know, or just don't care about the game.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1428, Alisae wrote:My answer would be anti-town.
I belive your denial to answer is more anti-town. I don't see how your townread makes any sense, so making us read his ISO probably won't change anything. You explaining it could've.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1444, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh are you trying to force me to test my own medicine?

I don't want you to defend yourself. I want you to defend and push your case and points.

Is that so much to ask?

@Aliese I don't do preflip assosciation assumptions, never cause I know there is a decent chance for them being total crap.

Pep had 2 scummy moments in this game - when he made that grey case and when he called asking for claim a reaction test.
I belive that the Grey case was creditable and was really one of the only cases made. You scumreading me for a case like that is a bit strange. About the reaction test, it is really up to you. If you are willing to belive Grey after his big reaction test, then you should be able to see the reasoning behind mine.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.
That's funny.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well fuck you got me nice outplays I wish my scum game was better.
Why do you all use sarcasm as a way to get out of tough situations...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1451, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.
I think this post is posted based on your assumption that I'm scum. If not please clarify. If yes Your vote means nothing till I'm alive so vote me instead if your truthful.
I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.
But the only person in that trio I can lynch without autolosing the game because of how weak town's reads are (assuming I'm correct) is Pepto.
Otherwise I can lynch obstacles to that scumteam and see what happens.
Present anything on any of us.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1473, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1471, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1470, -Grey- wrote:That would be 100000% more believable if I was pushing outside of your stated scumreads.
He means you won't ever vote me, that's why he is saying your dangerous to town

which is really sweet! cause he won't vote me as well!

Like holy crap RC.
Want to see something else that's really sweet?

I'm so convinced in my Jin and RC reads right now that I'm gonna claim.

I'm Weak Vanilla Cop.

Tonight, I need you to rolestop me so I can check RC. When I wake up dead, he's the defacto d2 lynch.
This was really unexpected. I will say after the thing that Grey has doen during the game it is believable for now.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1475, Alisae wrote:YEP, THIS GAME IS DEFINITELY RETARDED
In post 1478, Alisae wrote:OMGAWD, WHY IS THIS GAME SO RETARDED.
How does you typing it in Caps make it any less retarded?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1487, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RC

Lynch Grey unconditionally tomorrow.
o_O either a very bad acum slip or a really fristrated person.

It is really dumb to lynch yourself and not one of your 3 SRs..
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1548, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gray will not be included on this list because he's just getting lynched. Anyone else is null but I suspect most of my nulls are town.
<Garmr, Firebringer>
<Screenplay>
Null
<Alisae, Pepcho>
<SAJ>
<FA>
Now this tops all shit he has said all game.
He says that out of his 3 SRs SAJ is the only one he isn't sure about, yet I'm higher on his list then SAJ? How is this even a thing? You basically contradict to your only argument that you are not lynching SAJ.

Also if you think that FA is scum why haven't you voted her?

I call bullshit right her. Combined with your totally inconsistent read of the game, changing reads like mad and vote hopping without explanation, your actions have just confirmed my suspicions all game.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1545, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Grey is claiming he will steam roll a town (me) D2, lol can we just lynch him tomorrow? I doubt he is weak vanilla cop and even if he is then checking me wont do anything. He will check me, scum will kill him and his blood will be on my hands leaving me as a juicy mislynch.

Yoshi, you are a good mod so when i say this game is a joke, it has nothing to do with you. I am already tired of wading through page after page of laughable content. Just get this over with, this is the second game i have ever just wanted to end. We arent even out of D1. Maybe D2 will be better.
This post is so bad on so many levels. Why should we lynch him tomorrow? Your actions are very fishy and you saying this about the person who is basically leading your wagon is dumb. Also why not? You saying it won't do anything is not gonna make it any less suspicious imo. Also you seem to be lining events.

Well you want Day one to end? Why is that? It just seems alwfuly suspicious.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #268) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1589, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also there's a lot of shit from Alisae that looks like him trying to buddy Grey and I really don't like the way he declared the game retarded after the PR claim. There's a name for that tell that I can't remember.
And before I get asked, I'm not voting SAJ because I wouldn't want to lynch them until I've figured out where my reads stand now that FA is possibly town.
Why do you all use sarcasm as a way to get out of tough situations...
Trust me, you'd like sarcasm from me a lot better than the alternative.
Well, I'd love to see the real you sometime.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #269) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1591, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1585, Pepchoninga wrote:I belive that the Grey case was creditable and was really one of the only cases made. You scumreading me for a case like that is a bit strange. About the reaction test, it is really up to you. If you are willing to belive Grey after his big reaction test, then you should be able to see the reasoning behind mine.
Bad

I already told you what are my reasons to scum read you and grey case is not one of them and I'm not convinced with your explanations.
Well, not gonna dig this up again, but really you don't have reasons to not like it. You aksed question I answered. You asked the same question and I answered again. So you are not liking my case for other reasons.

You storm people with questions and then say you don't like there explanation. This seems to be your playstyle, but it is sometimes a cheap way to read people.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #270) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1598, Frozen Angel wrote:I storm people with questions to test consistency.

You had a consistency error regarding the timing of your grey scum read and your explanation made no sense.

and its a great way to read people! I really enjoy it ^.^
Wrong. Half of your questions didn't make sence also I said perfectly fine how my grey read was constructed. You wanted a post thst made me scum read him. No I don't read people of of one post. I see how there attitude changes and then see the inconsistencies and changes troughout the posts. I also give a lot of creadit on attitude changes. Really you attitude change from a ready to self kill and begging for a lynch person to a confident player. I know Frey pushed your buttons but still. I do see this.

Yes it is, but your questions are repetitive and this is not good. You got answers and then ask the same question. Why?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #271) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1604, Frozen Angel wrote:I asked you for a post that since then you got your null read on him solidified.

Your case on grey was published after being called out for you're completely inconsistent comments about Jin. all my questions make perfect sense to me. There weren't a series of grey posts since the moment you claimed you were null on him till the moment you made that case <- this is the issue.

There was nothing there to solidify your read

the fact they are representative is what makes me check your point of view consistency.
That's what I'm trying to explain to you since forever. I don't have a specific post that made me think that. It was continuum of posts that slowly made the case

My comments about Jin weren't inconsistent. I said I agree that Grey is fishy and I generally liked the comments since it made sense from my standpoint. Then he also lynched me for hilarious reasons and that is the post that basically is causing all of this trouble on him. I don't see inconsistencies atm, but rather you making them.

My read was solidified by actual arguments ones that you didn't try to question. All you questioned was when I started suspecting Grey. The answer is from the beginning (well not exactly, but from the first post I questioned him for.). Things have changed in my opinion since I think that now Grey's actions do make sense. That doesn't mean I have stopped suspecting him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #272) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1687, Secret Agent Jin wrote:As long as you are dead i am content
Why is that? Because he basically lead your wagon?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #273) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1684, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was talking to Firebringer but fine I can vote this. No one hammers until I get another readslist out though.

VOTE: SAJ
It took you soo long. I'm not buying this shit honestly.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #274) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Yoshi where is your cool mod color tho :(
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #275) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1680, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am voting a scumread. Do you specifically want me to vote SAJ?
You should vote someone if you belive you do. Anything else is you just trying to look less scummy.

Also you completely ignored everything I got on you before my lynch. Like how can you exolain that you said that SAJ was your only SR that you weren't really sure about and then you put him higher on your scum radar then me, when you have been wanting me lynched for a long time?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #276) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1705, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1693, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1680, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am voting a scumread. Do you specifically want me to vote SAJ?
You should vote someone if you belive you do. Anything else is you just trying to look less scummy.

Also you completely ignored everything I got on you before my lynch. Like how can you exolain that you said that SAJ was your only SR that you weren't really sure about and then you put him higher on your scum radar then me, when you have been wanting me lynched for a long time?
How can reads change when they are supposed to literally stay static the entire game because changing circumstances never changes anything!!!!
I will guess this is sarcasm.

Well let me ask you this. You say that the only lynch today should be me. You say that it's the right lynch and tell people to get back on it. You also say that SAJ is the scumread you are least certain about. Then you start getting questioned why don't you lynch SAJ when he is obviously inconsistent and scummy. You post reads and bam! I'm more of a null then SAJ. A miracle! Now can you find me the inconsistencies?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #277) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1713, RadiantCowbells wrote:You are already voting me and I don't expect you to unvote so why would I be wasting time trying to change your mind?
Well, responces like that just show how deep you are in it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #278) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1714, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, you called me scum earlier, I explained why your reasoning was dogshit, you agreed it was dogshit, and then you came back on me as scum. Then you did it again.

If you don't want me to assume that you're discrediting me for strategic as opposed to read reasons then you should have done something differently. As is you are not my worth my time.
No, earlier when I was hitting on you for the inconsistent voting (if you are talking about that) I didn't call you scum. I called you suspicious and you responded to that saying it's shit. I get this as a plus one for me, since I gave explanation you did not. Imo you slipped like 10 times during the last couple of pages and I wanted to ask you why and do you have any reasoning for that? You lynching yourself when you could vote one of your 3 scumreads but then unvote yourself just a couple post later is clear try to manipulate the situation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #279) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1720, Anotora wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepcho's posting has been shitty and inconsistent throughout the game. The only reason to not be positive Pepcho is scum is if you feel that SAJ was opportunistically jumping wagons earlier.
Good thing we've already been over that, then:
In post 1121, Anotora wrote:I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Wonder how he ended being your vote now. Maybe you could explain your thought process till the post Ano posted and now.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #280) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1722, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. I think you are either scum (far more likely) or town who is so bad that I don't even want to be in the same game as you (somewhat less likely.) Either way if you're not going to unvote me then stop talking to me.
I don't think SAJ post #1058 (the Pepcho vote) is scummy for the same reasons that FA has stated, but it sure is opportunistic as hell.
Fair, but based on my surrounding reads and my feelings about the Pepcho slot I think it's more likely that he wanted to get a quick in on the slot to make the wagons seem like TvS counterwagons if the two of them got lynched. I think it's still possible that Pepcho is town but for him to be town requires a lot of stretching as to just how big of a VI he is.

Then again with how this town has been playing in general maybe I shouldn't discount is so quickly.
No, earlier when I was hitting on you for the inconsistent voting (if you are talking about that) I didn't call you scum. I called you suspicious and you responded to that saying it's shit. I get this as a plus one for me, since I gave explanation you did not. Imo you slipped like 10 times during the last couple of pages and I wanted to ask you why and do you have any reasoning for that? You lynching yourself when you could vote one of your 3 scumreads but then unvote yourself just a couple post later is clear try to manipulate the situation.
So clear. not talking to you anymore.
Throwing shade at me...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #281) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1724, BigYoshiFan wrote:
V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

T
h
e
l
a
r
g
e
s
t
s
u
b
a
e
r
i
a
l
v
o
l
c
a
n
o
i
n
b
o
t
h
m
a
s
s
a
n
d
v
o
l
u
m
e
i
t
h
a
s
h
i
s
t
o
r
i
c
a
l
l
y
b
e
e
n
c
o
n
s
i
d
e
r
e
d
t
h
e
l
a
r
g
e
s
t
v
o
l
c
a
n
o
o
n
E
a
r
t
h

W
e
l
c
o
m
e
t
o
M
a
u
n
a
L
o
a
i
n
H
a
w
a
i
i
!

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

RadiantCowbells (L-3) - Alisae, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Pepchoninga

Secret Agent Jin (L-4) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells

Alisae (L-5) - Srceenplay, PantherPunt

Pepchoninga (L-6) - Garmr
-Grey- (L-6) - Obvious Alt
Srceenplay (L-6) - mlmooney89

Not Voting (1): Anotora

Firebringer is V/LA until January 9th

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-01-16 14:00:00)
[/color]
You got outplayed for the top of the page Yoshi :P
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #282) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1726, Srceenplay wrote:Frozen angel votes twice
He removed his vote on RC
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #283) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1728, BigYoshiFan wrote:OMG THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THAT VC, ONE SECOND.
Get recked and get your color on!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #284) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1726, Srceenplay wrote:Frozen angel votes twice
What do you make of the RC situation and do you think he should be lynched?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #285) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ano same question to you.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #286) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1734, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Jin
Hmmm, why the sudden change?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #287) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1737, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1735, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1734, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Jin
Hmmm, why the sudden change?
Lol.
Here it is again.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #288) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1875, Anotora wrote:SAJ-scum meshes so well with my established belief of Pep-scum.
It's funny how all game you have just paired people, but never really achieved the one important thing. Giving evidence or actually proving a connection between the pairs.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #289) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to get such a warm welcome.
Oh GAWD PROD KING's here!

Welcome.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #290) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1879, Alisae wrote:BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?
Cmon, didn't you get enough of that meme >.<

Sure, but not for that stupid meme. People usually call me Pep anyways, so it's not a big difference.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #291) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1882, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1880, Pepchoninga wrote:

Welcome.
ONE GAME
GAWD
One game is all it takes!

Do or do not, there is no try!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #292) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1779, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Bye bye, RVS.
Probably town
Gamma, i don't need you to come up in here townreading Grey, ok? Lol, also stop following me everywhere.
Oh fuck, I don't wanna lynch you, but this post makes me want to.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #293) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1887, Alisae wrote:
In post 1884, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1879, Alisae wrote:BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?
Cmon, didn't you get enough of that meme >.<

Sure, but not for that stupid meme. People usually call me Pep anyways, so it's not a big difference.
Hey Peter
Do you plan on hammering SAJ?
Oh god, fuck you bote...

Well, I'm curently reading more carefully the last couple of pages. For now I get feels I might, since his post are very bad. I still think that RC is the better vote tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #294) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1893, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1839, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:We posted the exact same thought
what
Don't buddy me

I wear buddy proof uniforms!
Ill buddy the shit out of you. Ill bring you seasons of anime, bake you brownies, and even clean your house. Im not stuck in a buddy pact with you, your stuck here with me.
Even tho I know this is just a funny poke post, it is absolutely not helping your case lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #295) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1799, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also this needs stating NOW.
I am an Ascetic.
This doesn't really add up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #296) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1782, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1775, Alisae wrote:tbh Gamma there are some parts of this game I've read deeply and other parts I've just skimmed.
I'll sum you up with my reads.
{Me, Grey, FA, Firebringer} <--- Pretty much conf town. I'm conftown because it's litterally me.
{Screenplay, Panther, Gamr}
{Gamma, Ano, Pep}
{Jin, RC, Mlooney} <--- Lynch Pool
You agree with virtually all my scumreads yet think I'm scum for /reasons/
I think there are more then enough reasons said on why we think you could be scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #297) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1791, Alisae wrote:
In post 1782, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1775, Alisae wrote:tbh Gamma there are some parts of this game I've read deeply and other parts I've just skimmed.
I'll sum you up with my reads.
{Me, Grey, FA, Firebringer} <--- Pretty much conf town. I'm conftown because it's litterally me.
{Screenplay, Panther, Gamr}
{Gamma, Ano, Pep}
{Jin, RC, Mlooney} <--- Lynch Pool
You agree with virtually all my scumreads yet think I'm scum for /reasons/
Wait?
WE HAVE IDENTICAL READS?
Shows how much attention I've given this game.
Why is this post so bad...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #298) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1900, Secret Agent Jin wrote:

Welcome.
That is it, i am calling Gamma Prod King in every game now. I agree with your name for him.
YES, GAMMA YOU AINT ESCAPING THIS ONE :lol:

Btw, don't buddy me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #299) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1903, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1900, Secret Agent Jin wrote:

Welcome.
That is it, i am calling Gamma Prod King in every game now. I agree with your name for him.
NO.
I FUCKING HATE YOU PEPCHO, LOOK WHAT YOU DID.
Love to you <3
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #300) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I swear if this game gets to 100 pages on day 1, I'm gonna ask Admins to give us medals xD
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #301) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1807, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Alisae
FA I think my town flip helps town at this point.
I think you are just mimicking RC at this point. We all know you ain't gonna keep that lynch, so It's basically a way to manipulate the situation to your liking.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #302) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1907, Anotora wrote:I am so, so confused at why people think SAJ flipping red will prove Pepcho innocent.
I dislike that. There isn't a way to prove me innocent or anybody else. If you play like that, then it is easier for scum to manipulate. That's why Town have cop. That's really the only way to get confirmed reads on someone. At least that is my view.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #303) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1913, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I will only be cool with Prod King if it becomes my title
Don't worry, we will make this happen! :twisted:
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #304) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1912, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1908, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1906, Pepchoninga wrote:I swear if this game gets to 100 pages on day 1, I'm gonna ask Admins to give us medals xD
I had way worse day one's
50 page d1 in a newbie, all thanks to Zyf
My newbie is only 53 fucking pages?!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #305) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1816, Alisae wrote:I genuinely believe I am helping you.

pedit: okay, I like your plan.
VOTE: Jin
Called it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #306) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1850, Alisae wrote:Leaving this for reference
Ano wagon at it's peak
:!: Anotora (L-1) - Garmr, Srceenplay, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae

Pep wagon at it's peak
:!: Pepchoninga (L-1) - Anotora, -Grey-, Alisae, RadiantCowbells, Garmr, SAJ

SAJ wagon at it's peak
:!: Secret Agent Jin (L-1) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Alisae, Garmr
That is good, but how does it help us exactly?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #307) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1922, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1913, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I will only be cool with Prod King if it becomes my title
You commented on it so it won't ever happen
Don't let the dream die!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #308) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1930, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1927, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1924, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I really believe in my heart that Pep is town.
why you voted him?
I voted him because Grey was pushing against him so hard that i knew when he flipped town i could push a Grey wagon very easily.
You were ready to blindly vote someone who you TR, just so you can persue someone tomorrow? What if it was a TvT. This is stupid really.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #309) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1929, Anotora wrote:
In post 1924, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I honestly am 100% lost, i read through the thread but i am pretty sure this is the last time i replace in to a game that has 40-50 pages before i am placed. This flip on me or anyone will lend a lot of info. I know i am going to be hammered and i say this next thing not to shed votes but to let you all know to please read people hard tomorrow. I am a VT, i am town. I read Grey off of how he treated FA and Pepeter Griffin (Pep). Even if you believe Grey is town, just read people really thoroughly on D2.

Either FA is town and is pushing me because i havent lent much to the game or she is scum pushing an easy lynch.
You all know i dont like Grey's attitude and actions but he might be town or scum.
I really believe in my heart that Pep is town.

All that matters is that you all get this game on the right track and work together. This is a glory fest for scum to hide or push willy nilly. Please win town, beat those scum.
I feel your same frustration with the pace of the game but you're just straight AtE'ing.
What's wrong with the pase of the game? It's very nicely pased. It's also fun and not overly serious. We just spam a lot xd
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #310) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1940, Frozen Angel wrote:GUYS STOP DISCUSSING ONGOING GAME DETAIL IN AN OUTSIDE THREAD
This was created long before, also we do not refrence a game, nor discuss it. Don't see how it violates any rule.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #311) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1935, Frozen Angel wrote:Why are you repeating me
Me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #312) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1943, Frozen Angel wrote:It violates So many rules

You can't point to something that was discussed in an ongoing game in any manner
O_O
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #313) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1946, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Its gone Pep, i rather not try to push any rule boundries.
Sad Mad :(
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #314) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1944, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1942, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1935, Frozen Angel wrote:Why are you repeating me
Me?
yes
Where have I done that
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #315) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1954, RadiantCowbells wrote:Maybe not modkilled but definitely force replaced. You can't do that.
I guess apologizes are needed.

There weren't any game breaking information or anything like that, so I hope we will be able to continue the game.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #316) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1955, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1932, Frozen Angel wrote:so you had no read on them - you had no clear read on other players. you wanted a townlean of yours to die to push someone rude who could be as eiather alignment next day?
In post 1933, Pepchoninga wrote:You were ready to blindly vote someone who you TR, just so you can persue someone tomorrow? What if it was a TvT. This is stupid really.
You repeating ^
I never read the posts that were made when I was writing mine. And no, we have simular saying but different meanings.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1961, Frozen Angel wrote:@pep how is the meaning of your post different?

@Anotoro It's exactly the opposite of roleblocker. I role block whoever is trying to target my target! I make them ascietic bulletproof

Thats why Gamma is practically a confscum
Idk how to explain it, like read the posts. They aren't the same.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well whatever it is, we need to wait for Grey to make final discussion on Jin lynch or whatever.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #319) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1966, Anotora wrote:UNVOTE:
You know this doesn't count.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #320) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well, seeing as I've touched on how alwfuly inconsistent Jin has been and that he has basically lined his actions and also the way he wants grey dead but doesn't have anything against him, so he wants to make him look bad if I flip town is just too scummy right now.

VOTE: Jin

I admit I wanted to lynch RC today since he has just screamed scum with most of his post earlier, but still Jin is a target that might give useful infirmation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #321) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1981, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1923, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1850, Alisae wrote:Leaving this for reference
Ano wagon at it's peak
:!: Anotora (L-1) - Garmr, Srceenplay, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae

Pep wagon at it's peak
:!: Pepchoninga (L-1) - Anotora, -Grey-, Alisae, RadiantCowbells, Garmr, SAJ

SAJ wagon at it's peak
:!: Secret Agent Jin (L-1) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells, -Grey-, Alisae, Garmr
That is good, but how does it help us exactly?
Why do you say it's good then question its utility?
I say it's good in the context that he has taken the time to do it. I ask for how it's gonna help us tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #322) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1992, Frozen Angel wrote:I have reasons to do so!
Lining lynched is never good honestly.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #323) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Hmm, one thing that is interesting though is we have like 4-5 claims and I definetely belive some of them are wrong. Hopefully Day 2 will help us understand wich exactly.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #324) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1999, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1998, Pepchoninga wrote:Hmm, one thing that is interesting though is we have like 4-5 claims and
I definetely belive some of them are wrong
. Hopefully Day 2 will help us understand wich exactly.
we have exactly 7 (3 vanilla) claims and 3 of them perfectly match and I'm sure the ascietic claim is truth but in hands of scum.

what is the meaning of underlined sentence?
I mean I don't buy al of the claims. One of them is Gammas.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #325) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

For now I can't really justify them with anything but gut. I just said so I can get opinions. Some of the claims got unnoticed too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #326) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2020, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh, and SAJ was shit.

Anyone who tries to bind my hands on a lynch again is going to get powerlynched. You all had your way and you fucked up. We're doing this my way now.
In post 2019, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1635, Frozen Angel wrote:Grey, You don't know RC,

He manipultes the shit out of everything with doing weird stuffs like that as either alignment. He not agreeing with a plan which would confirm him as town makes no sense though - he was thinking I was scum and I would kill you to frame him then.

Thats why It will practically put me and your target in a 1v1 if you die when checking.

if I get rolebocked I won't loose my shot - thats what my normal reviewers forced me to do in my own normal game - so I will know if I was role blocked or not though, won't I?
Okay so FA has to either force a 1v1 with me or confirm that she was roleblocked.
It is obvious that she is gonna say that she was roleblocked. But she was the one that said that a roleblocker is unlikely in this situation if I recall correctly.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #327) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2028, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2026, Anotora wrote:
In post 2025, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd need a massclaim and I don't want a massclaim today.

I'm waiting for FA to claim before I do anything else.
FA already claimed D1. Duh.
If she claims not roleblocked then she is confscum because a strongman in this setup is basically impossible.
If she claims roleblocked then we can carry on and see if we lynch a roleblocker.
I kinda dislike the way you say that if she admits to being roleblocked this basically makes her town and we should belive her.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Soo I'm here. I admit I have avoided the game for a bit, since I wanted to have a check on the situation.

Ahyways, I really can't do anything to tell you how I'm not confirmed scum, since the player who is basically top TR in almost all of your reads (including mine) has said against me. All in all, I'm not confirmed still. We don't have Garmr as confirmed, hence we don't have me.

I probably can't give opinion on the situation without looking scum to you. Understandable. I would lynch either Anotora, Gamma or Srceenplay today. Not counting me, since this is your opinion to take. I will say that my vote probably won't be casted in this situation. I will gladly give opinions or thoughts if they are desired.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: Not counting me, since it's your decision to make
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2539, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2536, Pepchoninga wrote:Soo I'm here. I admit I have avoided the game for a bit, since I wanted to have a check on the situation.

Ahyways, I really can't do anything to tell you how I'm not confirmed scum, since the player who is basically top TR in almost all of your reads (including mine) has said against me. All in all, I'm not confirmed still. We don't have Garmr as confirmed, hence we don't have me.

I probably can't give opinion on the situation without looking scum to you. Understandable. I would lynch either Anotora, Gamma or Srceenplay today. Not counting me, since this is your opinion to take. I will say that my vote probably won't be casted in this situation. I will gladly give opinions or thoughts if they are desired.

Why would not lynching you be a good option?
Never said that. I gave you my unneeded opinion. I will not conduct your actions because in most minds, my opinion doesn't matter now. I see no reason in trying to convince someone that cannot be convinced.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2592, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2590, Anotora wrote:^Mandy gets it.

I'll have a readlist today.
If your town why your not trying to find a scum with pep and defend your wagon?
Defending and overreacting like you is not always considered town. Just saying.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

No shade intended. Only irritation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #333) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2705, Srceenplay wrote:I've had a bottle of wine. I'm going to. Ed GN
You've had a lor of wine.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2708, Anotora wrote:Since we have such a long thread, I thought analyzing the confscum's posts from a whole-thread statistical perspective might be useful. I made a hypothesis: Pepcho, as newbscum, is hesitant to directly engage with his scumbuddies in-thread and is therefore more likely to directly quote townies than scum. Then I counted up quotes and put it to the test.

The data seem to fit the hypothesis. There seems to be a decent correlation. I can give raw data/methodology if anyone is interested.
I'm not a newb in any way :)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2850, Alisae wrote:Did Pep ever confirm it either?
One thing you were right about. I'm not a power role. I'm not a scum either.

But again, the chances of you believing me are slimer then my sister.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2875, Frozen Angel wrote:He had no townread on me

and he has no townread on me still

if he was on me we could get the rb instead of pep - best possible senario was mandy checking me and garmr watching grey :( this whole crap would have been sorted then
Is there a reason for me to post? My post wich wasn't fluff was totally ignored, wich just shows that you have zero interest in actually interacting or believing me on anything. For you I'm confirm scum, so all I can do this game is wait and watch my fate. As I said, if you want anything from me, I'm actively reading everything, so I will be more then happy to answer.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2884, Garmr wrote:
In post 2878, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2850, Alisae wrote:Did Pep ever confirm it either?
One thing you were right about. I'm not a power role. I'm not a scum either.

But again, the chances of you believing me are slimer then my sister.
You know you saying your not a power role confirms your scum right. You could of made some bullshit town role up and then tried to push you were positive utility and you were trying to help. You do realize i'm cop confirmed as town now.

Since you can't confirm your scum in thread lets pretend you were.

If you were hypothetically scum how confident would you be that your team would win.
See? There is no reason for me to discuss. I cannot be a town power role. I think there are more then enough. It is absolutely normal to have 3-4 VTs tho. Whatever I teyid to "make up" would seem fake.

Even if I were scum, why on earth would I tell you that? If you actively trying to get a scumslip from me so you can confirm your read in thread too, believe me, you won't be successful.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2882, Frozen Angel wrote:you could reach the conclusions I reached if you were town

You didn't even try

give me a break
Maybe I could. But I decided to lurk. Why? Since I'm not going to contribute with anything. I'm confscum in your eyes, and if that is what is going to get town to win, I'm more then happy to play that role.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #339) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 3107, Firebringer wrote:pepcho still avoiding this thread lol
I don't have anything real to say.

Also please read my shit. I'm not ignoring the thread but I see no reason to post in it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (isolation #340) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

RC asked.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga