Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Checking in.

I'm not familiar with any of the flavor but I feel like it could be indicative of alignment in some way. I'll try to read up on it sometime tomorrow.

Taking all of the claims so far with a grain of salt. I think Lady's post restriction thing might be legit though. Seems like it would be very hard to fake but at the same time it's a convenient excuse for lack of content.

Am I missing something with Camn and Jae? Saw a few votes on them and didn't really see anything too scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 116, JaeReed wrote:
In post 109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Checking in.

I'm not familiar with any of the flavor but I feel like it could be indicative of alignment in some way. I'll try to read up on it sometime tomorrow.

Taking all of the claims so far with a grain of salt. I think Lady's post restriction thing might be legit though. Seems like it would be very hard to fake but
at the same time it's a convenient excuse for lack of content.

Am I missing something with Camn and Jae? Saw a few votes on them and didn't really see anything too scummy.
The bolded, for clarification.

Not once has LLD used it as an excuse for lack of content.

p-edit: hmmmm Spyrex can go up a tier
I'm just saying that it could be used as an excuse since she's having a difficult time so far with posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 111, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Seems like it would be very hard to fake
Posting with good grammar is hard to fake?
To me yeah. Depending on what and how much you want to say, especially if you have no one to proofread your post.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay on a reread I'm seeing what you guys are seeing now. I thought you guys were voting Jae for their vigilante comment which I found fairly reasonable considering what kind of game this is.

I don't understand how Jae originally found a conformation post more worthy of receiving a read compared to someone claiming miller. Even if you have a real reason for not factoring the claim, you could have still commented on her laughing at Lady's claim. I mean that would have most likely been received null but it's better than leaving someone off the list like they never posted.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why the TR on Magna?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Seems like a lot of reaching honestly. Odd he would SR Jae for that as he is sort of encouraging the use of words or terms one would assume he likes based on his signature. It's one of the first things I noticed about him other than his join date and I can easily see either alignment trying to effectively communicate with him better because of it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nacho and Piss haven't posted..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

But why are you willing to wagon them? There is like no reason to at the moment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Neither has IAI by the way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah see I'm way out of it. I thought Camn was saying that's how she was going to play rather then her interpating Jae's comment as an excuse for scummy play. Reach on her part and I don't see how Jae's reactions kept her inclined to leave her vote. Might be because of how Jae couldn't I guess the see town motivation in Camn's attempt at pressuring.

Terribly sorry for restating the obvious, I don't do well in games that start out fast like this one did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I guess my misunderstanding comes from not seeing it in real time because when I reread I don't she how was sheeping Dunn. Mainly due to how she quick explained why she was scum reading you. At least based on the time of the posts and how her reasoning to me doesn't seem like out of character based on the rest of her posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I don't see much sheeping from her other than her agreeing with LLD. Her unexplained TR on Sypre worries me a bit though.

I have weak SRs on 77 and Socrates so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Her pinged me. I don't see why town would be willing to wagon players who have not posted yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Jae:
I just find it telling. It read like she does not care to hear the opinions of those who haven't chimed in yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Camn thought you were scum because you didn't post in the thread immediately after you confirmed.

Spy I have no clue.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How doesn't it make any sense? Not everyone has the knowledge or resources available to make sure their posts consist of good grammar.

It also doesn't seem like something someone would make up just to avoid not posting. Much easier to just fake like you're busy in real life. I think it's best if there is some sort of investigative role, to clear her. If she's scum, great. If she's town, we don't have to worry about her lack of content.

Also there is a hint in my opening post but now is not the time to talk about that.

Why do you dislike my ? Can you think of a single reason why 3 people who haven't posted yet are on that list?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

1.) You'd be surprised. Not everyone is as educated in that subject area as they should be and spell check can only do much. Also as you said, time extensive. I imagine most people would rather make sure that their thoughts and ideas are out there as opposed to making sure whatever they're trying to say is grammatically correct.

2.) I won't go to the umpire on this one. I just think she could potentially become a big distraction down the line if her alignment isn't figured out soon.

3.) I'll reread that game when I have the time but I did acknowledge that I do see the scum motivation in faking the claim.

4.) You said my opening post didn't say anything, I am merely correcting you that it did and if need be, I will reveal what it says. I'm also not worried about your suspicion of me.

5.) I understand she isn't town reading them but she isn't scum reading them either. So why would town be willing to wagon someone they read as null?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And what reaction is one supposed to get after signs of being shown the player's bandwagon that they jumped on or started is not here? I don't see what reads one can gain from someone unwilling to wagon a player who has not posted yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Going to wait until IAI finishes catching up before giving my thoughts on him.

Socrates, I'm very doubtful of your read on Jae because as far as I know, there is no real proof as to whether or not those words or terms actually appeal to you. You're just saying they do in order to make the case that they're being coached.

Dunn, why is Spy town? Is it because he sort of has that I don't care about looking town look going on?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Magna
I felt the need to breadcrumb just in case things got out of hand so I could point back and explain why it wouldn't be wise to lynch me. I don't you think you understand that I know wagons are good. I would've had no problem with the post if she would have only included people who had posted since better pictures can be formed as to why one did or didn't jump on a wagon when there is a body of work that can be looked at. Maybe it's me, but I don't see a reason to wagons slots with no posts, no content is different however, but this was not the case.

As for the wagon activity, I'm not sure. Everyone might just be as cautious as I am I guess, it's also Thanksgiving. So low activity will be a thing for the rest of the week.

I'm not a fan of those votes but I don't know what to make of Dunn really. Camn seems to be all over the place and I'm starting to think she just wants something to stick and let ride for a while.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I like what've seen from Piss so far outside of his entrance. I'm not sure what Nano is doing but it's NAI, maybe he has a restriction where he specifically has to read the comic before commenting on the actual game. IAI still hasn't finished catching up so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm leaning toward voting Socrates right now since all he's done is made a very weak case on Jae that's been easily picked up apart a few times already. He also doesn't seem to understand the town motivation in one trying to better appeal or understand a person.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 382, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I like what've seen from Piss so far outside of his entrance.
Lil uzi starting to have scummy levels of disconnect
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 383, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:maybe he has a restriction where he specifically has to read the comic before commenting on the actual game.
Comics over 3000 pages?

That would be ridiculous
Wow, did not know it ran that deep.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Camn
, could you explain your TR on Spy? Don't really remember much from him other than filler and his weak push on PK. As for bread crumbing, I cannot give you any games to reference since they're ongoing.

@Magna:
I'm not really concerned with being harmed or blocked during the night, more so with who to help and hamper, which is why I'm being more cautious than I usually am. I am still scum reading 77 and Socrates but haven't had enough things ping me that give me enough confidence to say to myself, this person is scum and I'm willing to live with myself if they somehow flip town. I also don't remember giving any out town reads since I stopped doing that recently.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What's the case on Ari? Nothing about his tone seems off and he's always this fluffy. He also implied he would be finished catching up by tomorrow so let's judge one of his hopefully many substantial posts of the game then and go from there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It takes 6 to lynch right? Asking because I get this uneasy vibe with this group putting someone at L-1. If I had to describe it, it would be more bloodthirsty than reckless.

I have a completed scum game if anyone would like a look but yeah this is how I play. I understand it's not perfect and I'm working on that but it's a lot better than how I first started out on this site, which was try to imitate other people I saw and just try a whole bunch of things all at once. I got mislynched in all 4 of the games that I did that in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Magna:
You keep saying I've given out town reads when if you read my ISO I clearly have not. I just said it be quite difficult for someone to fake that restriction due to how challenging it is for the average person to type grammatically correct. I will admit that I have thought about it some more and I'm starting to think giving such a restriction is sort of bastard for scum. Scum do want to stay under the radar but also want to be able to look town by faking content and I don't see the average person being able to do that with such a restriction. This leads me to think mods wouldn't give scum such a restriction. Just a theory though. I'm still unsure about LLD's alignment which is why I strongly still encourage an investigate role to confirm her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why should we follow your theory, Dunn?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dunn:
Your tone doesn't make me feel less at ease but I'll consider it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 549, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Dunn:
Your tone doesn't make me feel more at ease but I'll consider it.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Magna:
I only give town reads when directly asked. I'm town reading Camn, Jae, and you. I'm scum reading 77, Nacho, and Socrates. Everyone else is null for me.

@Nacho:
What does finding my opening my post boring have to do with my alignment? I never said that 77's laughing about the claim would be alignment indicative, just thought it be something that Jae could've mentioned if they were unsure of what to comment on in since they weren't factoring the miller claim at the time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 609, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 595, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never said that 77's laughing about the claim would be alignment indicative, just thought it be something that Jae could've mentioned if they were unsure of what to comment on in since they weren't factoring the miller claim at the time.
When someone says they are "unsure of what to comment on", typically they mean that they don't see anything alignment-indicative to comment on.
Why would they care about commenting on anything else?

The boring thing. Generally, town end up sticking their necks out someway, somehow. This is what make their posts interesting. When they don't, their posts are boring. Now, sometimes I give people the benefit of the doubt; some people have a way of viewing the world that doesn't mesh with mine and doesn't pique their interest. However, the people who view the world like that and people who would name themselves Lil Uzi Vert typically don't interact much. Does that answer your question?
I can see someone commenting on it as a way to make of a note it because it can potentially become alignment indicative in the future.

And not really.
In post 631, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 157, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:But why are you willing to wagon them? There is like no reason to at the moment.
sometimes scumminess is the absence of towniness, sort of like how evil is occasionally the absence of good
you know?
i'm sort of squicked by you questioning it in the first place since "I'm willing to wagon a non-poster" doesn't really seem like the most revolutionary of stances but maybe we were cut from a different cloth
I don't think that really applies here seeing as the players I was talking about hadn't even made a confirmation post.

In post 650, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 505, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's the case on Ari? Nothing about his tone seems off and he's always this fluffy. He also implied he would be finished catching up by tomorrow so let's judge one of his hopefully many substantial posts of the game then and go from there.
how did that go for you?
Well he hasn't posted yet so you tell me?
In post 671, camn wrote:Huh:
In post 109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not familiar with any of the flavor but I feel like it could be indicative of alignment in some way.
In post 542, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why should we follow your theory, Dunn?
In post 549, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Dunn:
Your tone doesn't make me feel more at ease but I'll consider it.
TELL US YOUR ROLE!
I'm not seeing the problem here. I can still share that belief I had earlier in the game and still do and feel hesitant about telling people my role. Dunn's tone and just his overall play this game doesn't really encourage me to participate in his plan but I don't think I can put it off any longer. I also trust you now for the moment Camn so maybe this is for the best.

I am John.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yes.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Intent to hammer
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why do you think I've been bad all game?

For the record, I was one of the few players who was against his wagon up until the last page and I wasn't going to hammer until he fully claimed and you talked more about your plan.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Dunn:
What? The only way you would know I've been off all game is if you know who is and who isn't town. We've never played together before this game so I know it's not a tone thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 714, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 712, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The only way you would know I've been off all game is if you know who is and who isn't town.
No...

You've just been weird all game. awkward. scummy.

Jaereed, pretty sure he's town because he wouldn't just hammer there as scum

he got frustrated by luv and self hammered... which doesn't help us
Examples?

And no, he folded.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean, you're going to have to explain why you find each and every one of those posts awkward and scummy. More so the latter.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 718, Dunnstral wrote:They're scummy because they're awkward. They're awkward because either you're kind of awkward normally, or you're scum
1.) Awkward isn't scummy
2.) Something about each and every one of the posts is giving you that awkward feeling. Point them out so I can hopefully address and clear up anything before the mod locks the thread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 719, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 718, Dunnstral wrote:They're scummy because they're awkward. They're awkward because either you're kind of awkward normally, or you're scum
1.) Awkward isn't scummy.
2.) Something about each and every one of those posts are giving you that awkward feeling. Point things out so I can hopefully address and clear up anything before the mod locks the thread.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's stalling, he probably never had one.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Based on the wiki I wanna say Spy or PK.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The upgrade.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really understanding what's going on here. Are you two just sheeping Nacho's reads?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Quick skim of his ISO leads me to believe that if Magna and/or Socrates had reason to kill Nacho.

Night kill analysis isn't going to get us anywhere though.

pedit: I don't understand why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm talking about who would have reason to kill him, not about his reads. You're treating them like gospel Jae.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I'm going to claim. That's
L-2

In post 109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Checking in.

I
'm
n
ot familiar with any of the fla
v
or but I f
e
el like it could be i
n
dicative of alignmen
t
in s
o
me way. I'll t
r
y to read up on it sometime tomorrow.

Taking all of the claims so far with a grain of salt. I think Lady's post restriction thing might be legit though. Seems like it would be very hard to fake but at the same time it's a convenient excuse for lack of content.

I am John Ellicot-Chatham. I'm a really smart inventor who lives in a spaceship. During the night I can hand out one of three inventions. I am also immune to night actions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Camn:
Sure. I didn't give any of them out Night 1.

1.) Cancer-Fighting Nano-Machine - Makes the player I target immune to the next kill action that targets them.
2.) Orbital Pizza Strike Cannon - Gives the player I target the ability to role block someone.
3.) Robot Hamster - Makes the player I target unable to make any kill actions for two days.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Jae:
Me and Dunn's roles are not similar at all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Depending on who you targeted and why, yeah. I was really more so worried about who to give the Strike Cannon too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Camn:
The few town reads I did had were weak so I didn't feel comfortable risking it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have what is called a passive ability. Apparently I own a space station. According to my role PM, having my own space station means it's very hard for anyone to do anything to me, which is why I'm immune to all night actions.

pedit:
Camn:
I was going to give out that invention but I decided not to last minute. I wanted more info and the Nacho kill while puzzling, makes me feel confident in one of my reads and has made me suspect MoI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 826, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have what is called a passive ability. Apparently I own a space station. According to my role PM, having my own space station means it's very hard for anyone to do anything to me, which is why I'm immune to all night actions.

pewit:
Camn:
I was going to give out that invention but I decided not to last minute. I wanted more info and the Nacho kill while puzzling, makes me feel confident in one of my reads and has made me suspect MoI.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's real.

You guys are going to help scum more if I say one more thing about my role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is everyone town reading LLD? I can give an invention to her and she can confirm if she received it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean I also mentioned that I took every claim with a grain of salt in my opening post.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well if there are 3 people we all universally town read, I can choose to give an invention to one of them and make it a guessing game for scum. Big gamble but it's worth a shot, especially if we lynch scum today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Jae: 77 and Socrates
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, I'm actually null on PK. I did say the Nacho kill makes me suspect MoI though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@
Camn:
One of my scum reads

@
Jae:
I'm scum reading her because of her stance on wagoning earlier and her last read on Socrates.

@
Magna:
I'm immune to everything, there is one last thing about my role but I will reveal it tomorrow if you all agree to let me live in order to prove I'm not lying.

I didn't claim ascetic because I usually never get copped/doc in my experience. In hindsight, I realize how foolish of me it was not to immediately claim earlier.

As for why I feel the kill points to you, it was mainly a few of your comments towards Nacho when he was showing signs of playing the game. I reread your ISO and it looks like you were trying to discredit Nacho's contributions to the game by equating his level of contributions to McNuggets and saying you expect way more out of town Nacho. In my mind, it seems like you noticed how quickly he could be town read and a difficult lynch.

Oh and the breadcrumb, yeah that was pretty bad, but I also hinted that I'm not worried about how much of a target I had put on my back.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It was for all your own good but okay.

I can only give out inventions twice per game! After two times, I can no longer give out any inventions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 891, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 890, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:there is one last thing about my role
Why does your role have so much stuff?
I'm not sure. I guess this John dude is an important character in the comics.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Didn't really suspect Spy much at all but I knew Soc was scum, I just couldn't put a good argument together outside of him making a big deal about Jae.

Oh and sorry for lying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”