Newbie 1769: Happy New Year! (Post-Game)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. It is suggested, but not required, that you play your first game here. Signups Here
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1842  (isolation #200)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:35 pm

In post 1841, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
-Grey- wrote:
In post 1835, schadd_ wrote:
-Grey- wrote:
In post 1827, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
-Grey- wrote:If Cass was scum, I'm pretty sure I'd have been a priority nk simply because of our d1 interactions.


but you layed off of her

i'm going to see how genuine i think the interaction is once i can reread

If you were scum and I came after you the way I went after Cass d1, would you leave me alive and simply hope I didn't get another hair up my ass?

idk. they did that with me no problem. and rc. i mean, it would not hard to realize cass is a dangerously easy lynch this game. in fact, she would be such an easy mislynch if it weren't for tb and mbg

All the more reason to NK the one person that showed a desire and willingness to push her wagon.


yeah i guess rc and schadd_ are chopped liver after all

and me if rc didnt quickhammer but hey thats a discussion for postgame


Nobody went after Cass half as hard as I did, so yeah they're chopped liver.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1845  (isolation #201)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 pm

In post 1843, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:you're saying that though like a cassie wagon would have been a permanent vanity wagon

No I'm not. Wtf are you smoking?

I damned near push Cass into a nervous breakdown. No fucking way she leaves me alive as scum when she knows I can turn around and come after her like a rabid dog.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1850  (isolation #202)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:44 pm

In post 1847, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1845, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1843, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:you're saying that though like a cassie wagon would have been a permanent vanity wagon

No I'm not. Wtf are you smoking?

I damned near push Cass into a nervous breakdown. No fucking way she leaves me alive as scum when she knows I can turn around and come after her like a rabid dog.


she'd still have to wait until N2

and if rc is her partner apparently they shoot creature no matter what

i assume you still townread me??

and schadd_ and cassielle as a team is... lol...

Eh, I forgot Rask claimed d1, so there is that.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1877  (isolation #203)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:17 pm

In post 1873, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1827, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1825, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uhhh

So that leaves cass/Grey.


yeah that's my first pick atm


Lol, you guys are saying was theatre? That was probably the first scumteam I ruled out and I'm not making the same mistake as I did with matt again.

Hmmmmm I hope both of you have a really good explanation for exactly why it's fake.

Or I guess you might have overlooked it to string a team together? Mmm that makes sense too, we don't all have the same wincon after all :neutral:

QFT
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1878  (isolation #204)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Giggles/schadd might be a thing.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1892  (isolation #205)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:26 pm

In post 1882, Raskolnikov wrote:Grey I don't like the sudden turn of public opinion against you, it feels reminiscent of what happened to creature where people used his playstyle against him

that said there are 4 other players than you and I'm not sure your pick atm is the right 2

how confident are you on your SRs?

If I was confident, you'd know.

I think you'd know that you'd know. :lol:

At this point, I'm looking more for who makes sense as a scum partner than who makes sense as scum, because looking for who made sense as scum has gotten us nowhere.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1907  (isolation #206)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:37 pm

HURT: schadd
HEAL: cass
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1913  (isolation #207)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:44 pm

In post 1912, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:actually no nling would just be better

How does that make any sense?

It's not like the NK would tell us anything.

You want to know who scum kills tonight? Rask. Mystery solved. Pretend it happened.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1917  (isolation #208)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 pm

In post 1916, cassielle wrote:
In post 1910, RadiantCowbells wrote:This probably doesn't mean anything to you since you haven't lost to scum!RC yet but if I were scum you would be townreading me here.


you do recognize that scum would have every reason to say this too right, if they knew (as they should) that i ignore meta?

Eh. He does have that scummy for a reason.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1932  (isolation #209)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am

In post 1926, Raskolnikov wrote:Greys town, I could maybe be sold on cass though if she's a very good actor.

@everyone

why should or shouldn't we lynch cass?

Who makes sense as her partner, Rask?

I can't put her together with anyone.

Schadd I can see as being scum with either RC or Giga.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1950  (isolation #210)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:13 am

In post 1934, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:grey why not rc/cassielle

Read RC's ISO.

READ IT!

Look at all the times he talks about Cass.

You can say it's town talking about town. You can say it's scum talking about town.

But it makes no sense as scum talking about scum.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1961  (isolation #211)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:19 am

In post 1955, Raskolnikov wrote:Man why do the people I townread the most seem to ignore me :igmeou:

If I hadn't answered, she'd have used that as an excuse to suspect me, saying I made a statement I couldn't support.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1971  (isolation #212)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 am

In post 1968, Raskolnikov wrote:It's just frustrating the people I want the most from I get the least from

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1989  (isolation #213)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:32 am

Creature, I'm coming for that toothbrush!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #1995  (isolation #214)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 am

In post 1992, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1989, -Grey- wrote:Creature, I'm coming for that toothbrush!


excuse me but communists are the good guys you fuckign capitalist PIG

Why are you making assumptions about my beliefs?

You must be Scum! :wink:
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2005  (isolation #215)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:38 am

Lel

You guys will never find my partner. She's going to bring it home for us.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2012  (isolation #216)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 am

In post 2010, schadd_ wrote:rc has had a female avatar for maybe 88% of the game, gbt accepts "she" for esl. i'm a detective

Your avatar looks like a close up of a used maxi.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2017  (isolation #217)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 am

In post 2015, schadd_ wrote:
In post 2012, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2010, schadd_ wrote:rc has had a female avatar for maybe 88% of the game, gbt accepts "she" for esl. i'm a detective

Your avatar looks like a close up of a used maxi.

so does your role pm, cunt

Yup, no shock value.

Sorry!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2024  (isolation #218)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:44 am

In post 2020, cassielle wrote:yeah -grey- schadd doesnt hold up. gbT

That was no easy task, let me tell you!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2027  (isolation #219)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:46 am

In post 2022, RadiantCowbells wrote:I had a newbie during daytalk where we posted more in daytalk during D3 than posts that happened in the actual thread :good:

If you really want to fuck with people, leave Rask alive one more night.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2033  (isolation #220)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:48 am

In post 2031, schadd_ wrote:
In post 2026, cassielle wrote:schadd_ how do you feel about a grey/gbT pairing? im not seeing any reason not to treat that as the true scumteam from where im at

gbt townread gayreen where i didn't at all, plus it would make a lot of sense since they were doing that with all the newbies

Brilliant post.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2036  (isolation #221)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:49 am

In post 2035, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:schadd_ if you feel ballsy we can hammertest both me AND rc tomorrow

That's a great plan.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2041  (isolation #222)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:51 am

In post 2039, Raskolnikov wrote:Man I was asking about the gayreen read SO MUCH d1 and everyone was like OH YEAH ITS FINE CMON STOP WORRYING

#scumposting
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2050  (isolation #223)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:53 am

Giga is totally town, you guys.

Lynch RC, then cass.

Whatever you do, never lynch schadd.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2058  (isolation #224)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 am

In post 2055, cassielle wrote:ugh

im not getting mled in MyLo

make with the intensive interrogation RC, i will not lose town this game

if it isnt gbT/-grey- its schadd_/-grey- im 100% certain

God, those are terrible reads.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2064  (isolation #225)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:01 am

In post 2059, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Guys I'm pretty sure I figured out the scum slot.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

I am 1-shot bP.


Image

(i was hoping RC comes in voting for me so i use this pic but lol now's a good time as any)

Right? Obvious scum tactic.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2068  (isolation #226)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:03 am

In post 2061, schadd_ wrote:oh, also, cass/grey is the only team where grey does the kill

Changed my mind.

Cass is town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2071  (isolation #227)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:04 am

In post 2066, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2064, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2059, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Guys I'm pretty sure I figured out the scum slot.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

I am 1-shot bP.


Image

(i was hoping RC comes in voting for me so i use this pic but lol now's a good time as any)

Right? Obvious scum tactic.


my scum play is excellent dont insinuate otherwise!!!

I'm not. I'm saying RC claiming BP is a scum tactic here.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2073  (isolation #228)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 am

In post 2070, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2067, cassielle wrote:i dont understand why -grey- wouldnt do the kill if im on the team? because im not scum but

why? the reasoning makes no sense to me


you claimed VT D2

if rask tracked you N1 or at any point it's gg

Why would she claim VT d2 if she did the kill n1?

She could have fake claimed doctor and won against a CC.

Clearly, Cass is town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2077  (isolation #229)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 am

Don't mislynch Cass, you guyz.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2079  (isolation #230)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 am

In post 2075, cassielle wrote:i really really fucking wish i could argue with that. damnit -grey- youre such an ass man

<3
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2080  (isolation #231)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:09 am

In post 2078, cassielle wrote:ugh, well rc already scumreads me, itd REALLY help if i could shut that down lol

If you NK him tonight, he can't lynch you tomorrow.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2085  (isolation #232)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:12 am

In post 2082, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:regardless of ur align cassie i thought your play was pretty solid

She is the best partner a guy could ask for.

I felt so bad about making her cry.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2087  (isolation #233)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:14 am

In post 2086, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also lol at the tb lynch being all-town if it's cassie

My strongest townread right hyurrr
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2089  (isolation #234)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am

In post 2088, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:^ town posting ^

You're townier than I am!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2091  (isolation #235)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 am

In post 2090, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:well yeah my role pm is green buddy-o

:wink:
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2094  (isolation #236)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:18 am

In post 2092, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:yo

what if grey and his partner shot creature because they read him as a vt and planned on "ccing" me??

That's totally what happened!

It's like you have access to our PT!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2096  (isolation #237)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:20 am

In post 2095, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2094, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2092, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:yo

what if grey and his partner shot creature because they read him as a vt and planned on "ccing" me??

That's totally what happened!

It's like you have access to our PT!


i love being a mafia traitor

Why do they call it a mafia traitor when the faction being betrayed is town?

Shouldn't it be a town traitor?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2101  (isolation #238)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:22 am

In post 2097, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:no but like if that was the plan and rask didnt get a guilty then i think scum wins

grey vs. me

i'd get lynched probably

Yep. That was the plan.

Giggles is confirmed town, everyone!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2102  (isolation #239)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 am

In post 2099, cassielle wrote:ok, i dont really have any way to argue in favor of myself atm like this, because no ones putting forward any arguments now

the best i got is, gbT makes more sense. -grey- was on a lynch wagon of mine d2 as well because i ... voted rc for the exact reasons i got on -grey-'s case about on d1

that wagon looked sure to go through too. greys vote stayed there until rc vs -grey-, and then went back to me until mbg lost his mind, and the best i could do was try my best to be helpful to town before the hammer dropped. so you have to believe that -grey- would bus me, and idk, maybe he would, and also that scum!me would give up on defense and focus on helping town (which i have no clue if thats the case or not)

How can you not townread this post?

It's fucking art.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2104  (isolation #240)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 am

In post 2100, cassielle wrote:another way to look at it -- if i can be scum, schadd_ can be scum

Now schadd is obviously town, Cass.

He came in here swinging at me today. He knew I was Scum. He got me dead to rights.

That dude will win the game for town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2111  (isolation #241)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:29 am

In post 2106, Raskolnikov wrote:zzzzz i couldn't sleep

anyways my track for yesterday was on gigabyte, she didn't go anywhere

but in retrospect I did give off an aura of being paranoid about her towards the end of d1 so I wasnt surprised either, it's likely she noticed my kind of paranoia there and acted accordingly. basically that result didn't help very much

I knew you didn't have a guilty on me, but it's fucking stupid to argue with confirmed town about their results so I decided to ham it up and laugh at you post-game for lying.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2117  (isolation #242)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:32 am

In post 2112, cassielle wrote:ok heres something interesting

grey has voted every slot (ftr he never voted me again after moving his vote to rc, my bad there) currently alive

EXCEPT

gbT

feel free to check

That doesn't mean anything.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2124  (isolation #243)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:35 am

In post 2119, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:to clarify i have not referred to an ongoing game in anyway

If you're not referring to ongoing, link the game you're referring to
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2129  (isolation #244)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:38 am

In post 2115, Raskolnikov wrote:ahaha because this might not be that clear

grey was my track for today i.e. n2, guilty

gigabyte was my track n1, visited no one

You should lynch RC tomorrow.

Then schadd.

Then one of {Cass/Giggles}

That guarantees a win.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2132  (isolation #245)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 am

In post 2127, cassielle wrote:ahh sorry.

well, while youre here, can you bring some arguments against me so i can NOT get MLed, and so i can NOT lose this game for town?

Don't worry, you will never be mislynched.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2135  (isolation #246)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 am

In post 2133, RadiantCowbells wrote:Literally the only scumhunting I'm doing right now is reading Grey's posts and I don't want to say anything about my interpretation because it'll influence how he posts.

Towniest post in the game.

Never lynch this.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2137  (isolation #247)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 am

In post 2134, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 2125, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was talking to Raskol.

wtf why do you ask so much this game about my read on you tho?? what does that accomplish?

What's your read on my slot?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2140  (isolation #248)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:45 am

In post 2138, cassielle wrote:ugh.

i dont have any arguments left to give then.

IF you are considering me, then ALSO consider schadd_ -- we both were in similar positions with grey's slot throughout the game

gbT was in a unique position wrt -grey-'s slot. gbT is the standout. this can be independently verified

thats all i have.


Giggles is town.

Why would I as scum publicly tie myself to her as scum?

Use your noodle.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2141  (isolation #249)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 am

In post 2138, cassielle wrote:ugh.

i dont have any arguments left to give then.

See this?

Scum would never just resign themselves to bring scumread like this. Especially the last member of the team.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2144  (isolation #250)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

In post 2142, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:laughing my lmao ass off

Laughing your laughing your ass off ass off?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2146  (isolation #251)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 am

In post 2145, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2144, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2142, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:laughing my lmao ass off

Laughing your laughing your ass off ass off?


what the wtf the fuck is ur problem

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Luv Joo Giggles.

Reread post 27 in our PT, I left you a hidden message.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2148  (isolation #252)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 am

Oh yeah right, I forgot.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2150  (isolation #253)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 am

In post 2149, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i dont know why i even started it's just been a Thing for years

If you don't have access, how did you know to capitalize Thing in response?!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2152  (isolation #254)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 am

See this, people?

Giggles would never carry on with me like this if we were scum together after I was outed.

She's confirmed town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2156  (isolation #255)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:01 am

No, no... you're on the wrong track Rask.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2157  (isolation #256)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 am

cass is confirmed town if you know anything about my play at all.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2161  (isolation #257)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:05 am

In post 2159, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:tonally i still can see town!cass but schadd_ is just obvtown af

Hang onto those reads!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2166  (isolation #258)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 am

In post 2162, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i dont want to hammer test tomorrow

we're definitely nling

Don't do that. :roll:
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2168  (isolation #259)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:09 am

In post 2163, cassielle wrote:rc is really, really town, do not hammertest rc ffs

do not hammertest period even

It's the best strategy.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2171  (isolation #260)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 am

In post 2169, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i was thinking we double nl?

wouldnt want to accidentally kill town in LYLO when it really counts!

Triple NL would be safer.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2175  (isolation #261)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 am

In post 2173, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:btw unless you take being tracked as a clear this is the first time i'm not basically confirmed town by endgame in a town game

If these clowns had any brains at all, they'd consider you confirmed town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2178  (isolation #262)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:16 am

Pop Quiz!

Am I using reverse psychology, reverse-reverse psychology, or am I going next level and using reverse-reverse-reverse psychology?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2181  (isolation #263)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

If Rask is left alive, his townreads are WRONG.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2182  (isolation #264)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 am

Cass, what is your read of me now?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2184  (isolation #265)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 am

Nope!

I'm Jester.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2188  (isolation #266)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:23 am

In post 2187, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am pretty sure I have solved this game at this point.

I am pretty sure you solved the game d1.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2194  (isolation #267)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:26 am

In post 2193, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:that implies we changed who was doing the kills though which is suicide in this set-up

You know I did the heavy lifting so you wouldn't have to get your hands dirty, boo.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2197  (isolation #268)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:28 am

In post 2195, Raskolnikov wrote:if it's grey/giga I'm going to be salty af because that was my secret n1/d2 pick

Giga is town AF.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2199  (isolation #269)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 am

In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote::)

grey i hate you :)

That ain't what you said last night!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2201  (isolation #270)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:31 am

Hey, nobody is perfect.

Sickness and health, remember?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2204  (isolation #271)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:34 am

In post 2202, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i can at least point to things i think clear me but i've been over them multiple times so

Relax, I tired myself to you way too hard for anyone to seriously consider you as my partner.

You got this in the bag.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2208  (isolation #272)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:38 am

I'd have never let Cass get lynched.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2215  (isolation #273)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:41 am

In post 2209, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:which is...?

-Grey- wrote:I'd have never let Cass get lynched.


:)

It's true, read my posts today before the guilty.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2220  (isolation #274)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:52 am

In post 2218, cassielle wrote:im gonna give it a few minutes then im heading to bed

if you guys want anything from me let me know asap

I told you so.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2224  (isolation #275)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 am

Lol... one scum caught and he's already talking about losing in LyLo.

There's your lynch, folks.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2268  (isolation #276)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 pm

In post 2252, cassielle wrote:being perfectly honest, after -grey- let up on me i was determined to NOT read that slot. that was not fun for me and i didnt want to be put in a position of scumreading him and getting another face full of angry

I actually felt terrible about that after the fact.

That's why I spent all night apologizing in the scum PT.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2269  (isolation #277)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 2254, cassielle wrote:in the future im just gonna scumread anyone who gets ultra aggressive when i scumread them, to prevent exactly this.

That's a mistake.

It isn't what someone does, but why. Town can get pissed off too.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2270  (isolation #278)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 2263, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2262, cassielle wrote:gbT sheep -grey- on d2 start?


???

bwuh

also im pretty sure i called grey's tr on me slimey several times d2 that's a pretty substantial scumread outed??

honestly im not even sure what your point is

none of the things you push ever seem alignment indicative

like i clearly had no stances early d2 because of rl stuff, townread every slot, and didnt get the chance to re-evaluate

Boss defense, bae.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2272  (isolation #279)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:44 pm

I foresee a. 3-man LyLo between Giga, Cass, and schadd.

When that happens, I'm gonna bust out laughing in the dead thread because that means we got this game on lockdown.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2274  (isolation #280)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Yeah seriously.

Find scum, lynch scum.

Kill me now and end the madness so town can get back to being productive.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2276  (isolation #281)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Are you?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2278  (isolation #282)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Quite welcome.

Try not to get NK'ed bruh. You're too obvtown to live long as it stands.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2281  (isolation #283)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:09 pm

That you did.

It was so out of left field, too!

Way to go schadd, I'm impressed!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2284  (isolation #284)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Town should just lynch you both for being too smart to be town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2286  (isolation #285)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:22 am

Hey... that's just mean.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2292  (isolation #286)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Totally do that.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2295  (isolation #287)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm

In post 2293, cassielle wrote:...but i agree with the likely results. yes, track rc.

Now isn't that an interesting thing to say?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2298  (isolation #288)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Giga is town guyz.

Gtfo.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2299  (isolation #289)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 pm

In post 2297, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am literally the worst track because the only way I could see someone not NKing raskol is if they wanted me out of the picture.

Lying Scum.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2327  (isolation #290)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm

In post 2324, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Grey not bussing is sufficiently well known that if you guys are friends he would expect you to know about it. Not sure if he would expect me to know since I only remember seeing scum!house once.

I've read some House games since people keep mentioning him.

Dude bussed more than Greyhound.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2330  (isolation #291)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Innnnnnnteresting.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2333  (isolation #292)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:28 pm

In post 2332, Raskolnikov wrote:does -grey- buddy people? is -grey-/cass actually reasonable as -grey- manipulating and/or tying himself to cass rather than just being partners?

d1/d2 and d3 before I outed my results, not anything after

I think it's a fairly NAI comment for me to admit that I'm probably one of the least friendly people on the site.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2334  (isolation #293)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Don't get me wrong, there are some that make me look like Mr. Rogers... but I'm up there.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2337  (isolation #294)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:34 pm

In post 2335, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i mean he tends to buddy me/passively townread me as scum like he did here so i would say yeah that's not unreasonable

I'm gonna be real with you here, Giggles.

I always townread you. It's a weakness of mine to have difficulty separating my personal opinion of a person with my read on their alignment.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2338  (isolation #295)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:35 pm

In post 2336, Raskolnikov wrote:How often does he straight up ignore partners as opposed to townreading them?

It's situational. I also ignore people that annoy me as town, until I go Leroy Jenkins on their ass.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2341  (isolation #296)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 pm

In post 2340, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2337, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2335, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i mean he tends to buddy me/passively townread me as scum like he did here so i would say yeah that's not unreasonable

I'm gonna be real with you here, Giggles.

I always townread you. It's a weakness of mine to have difficulty separating my personal opinion of a person with my read on their alignment.


aww~

well not

always

but

your reads on me as scum are always weak

Well yeah, because I'm having to fight the innate urge to townread you for no reasonable reason, lol.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2348  (isolation #297)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Yes, Cass backed down because of my thunderous aggression.

It wasn't staged at all.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2350  (isolation #298)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Shhhh bro, it's going exactly as planned.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2352  (isolation #299)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:31 pm

But if you alter the plan any further, they'll figure out you're my partner.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2354  (isolation #300)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Image
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2446  (isolation #301)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:26 pm

In post 2441, Raskolnikov wrote:Hmm I'm probably gonna track RC tho

keke
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2449  (isolation #302)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:10 am

Your schadd's a sad.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2455  (isolation #303)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:37 am

Lynch RC tomorrow.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2458  (isolation #304)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 pm

In post 2457, Raskolnikov wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69882&start=825
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69882&start=850

hmm

Amazing posts, no?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2459  (isolation #305)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:00 pm

In post 868, Creature wrote:VOTE: schadd_

Should be L-2 counting -Grey- and cassielle's votes. If you also voted but I missed your vote, that'd be good to tell.

Silly Creature.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2461  (isolation #306)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Cass could never fake that as Scum.

She's basically confirmed town.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2464  (isolation #307)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:17 pm

I should probably ask before bussing.

But if I did, it wouldn't come as such a shock.

What a puzzle.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2466  (isolation #308)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

In post 2465, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've had people try to get me modkilled for 'playing against my win-condition.'

Too bad for them there's a perfectly valid WIFOM defense.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2662  (isolation #309)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Town had all those experienced players and let us newbscum win.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2663  (isolation #310)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:44 pm

I told you guys to lynch RC.

Can't say I didn't try to help.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2665  (isolation #311)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 pm

In post 2664, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 2662, -Grey- wrote:Town had all those experienced players and let us newbscum win.


I know right I had one whole month of experience!

I'm referring to the three SE's and the IC.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2667  (isolation #312)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Lies and FALSEHOODS!
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2670  (isolation #313)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Creature was a fricking thorn in my side.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2676  (isolation #314)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 pm

In post 2672, cassielle wrote:scum earned their win. no question on my end.

I truly am sorry for upsetting you the way I did.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2682  (isolation #315)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 pm

RC has a write-up posted in the Mafia thread.

It's a good read.

Thanks for hosting as always, Aero. You're an awesome mod. Great job, town. Cass caught me out early. My reaction was that of panicked scum, lol.

Thanks for the carry, RC. You saved the day when I derped the NK... bit too be fair I stand by my logic that if you had been tracked to the kill that I wouldn't have survived LyLo.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2685  (isolation #316)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 pm

It was totally boring.

Old men playing checkers.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2691  (isolation #317)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:11 pm

In post 2688, schadd_ wrote:
In post 2682, -Grey- wrote:RC has a write-up posted in the Mafia thread.

It's a good read.

10 scumbucks says it's just "l000000000l"

I accept PayPal.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2692  (isolation #318)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:13 pm

In post 2689, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 2682, -Grey- wrote:Thanks for the carry, RC. You saved the day when I derped the NK... bit too be fair I stand by my logic that if you had been tracked to the kill that I wouldn't have survived LyLo.


How did you derp? I think you making the kill was the right choice regardless who was tracked.

RC wanted to kill Creature but I told him I should because he has the skills to go deep.

If he had been tracked, we'd have lost for sure.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2693  (isolation #319)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 pm

In post 2686, schadd_ wrote:you're an alt i think

There you go thinking again.

What has that ever gotten you?
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2695  (isolation #320)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 pm

In post 2694, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 2692, -Grey- wrote:RC wanted to kill Creature but I told him I should because he has the skills to go deep.

If he had been tracked, we'd have lost for sure.


I don't see how this explains how you derped though. It was still the right call.

He was right. No arguing the facts.

If he had performed the kill, the game would have been over a day earlier.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2703  (isolation #321)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:32 pm

In post 2699, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am fine with scum topic being released.

I'm good with it.
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Xanth

Post Post #2724  (isolation #322)  » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Can't imagine why...
It was once intimated to me that questioning one's own sanity is, in itself, a sign of sanity. However, screaming that question in a crowded elevator bears the inquiry little credibility.
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour

Previous
[ + ]

Return to The Road to Rome