Simulator: Blood vs. Water (Episodes 2 & 3 & 4)

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
racefan12
Townie

Pronoun: He

Post Post #12  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi I am interested in this but need a partner
PrivateI: I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.
CuddlyCaucasian: Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
Townie

Post Post #15  (isolation #1)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 pm

In post 14, Malkon05 wrote:
In post 12, racefan12 wrote:Hi I am interested in this but need a partner

Wanna be The Newbs? :P

How dare you call me a newb

OK sure
PrivateI: I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.
CuddlyCaucasian: Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
Townie

Post Post #37  (isolation #2)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 pm

The first law of tabulation: Tabulation always takes longer than you think, even when taking the first law of tabulation into account.

racefan12
Townie

Post Post #56  (isolation #3)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Don't worry, like 5% of the guys in my high school were named Cody so I know the feeling

racefan12
Townie

Post Post #61  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 pm

#breakupthepairs

[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash