Backup Mod:
mykonian
Special Thanks To:
Ircher, mhsmith0, Untrod Tripod

Playerlist: [20 Players]

BTD6_maker
malpascp
davesaz
Crystalline Dagger (Gamma Emerald + Secret Agent Jin)
McMenno
Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)
Aristophanes
kraska77

ThinkBig
Leonshade

ssbm_Kyouko
Not Chara
AlpacaAlpaca
DiamondSentinel

keyXrb (keyenpeydee + rb)
Alisae
Drone

Creature
DarkInnocence (MariaR + Shadow_step)
culted
PainBringer (Titus + FireBringer)
Vecna
randomidget
Yume
Klingoncelt
KainTepes

*= prods
Bold= Confirmed

Spoiler: Endgamed (4/20)
BTD6_maker
Creature
Vecna
randomidget[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Dead
ssbm_Kyouko; Unknown aligned with Unknown was Killed Day 1.

Reasonably Rational , Cornelia Li Britannia The Second Princess and The Vice Roy of Area Eleven aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 1.

Diamond sentinel , Rakshata Chawla aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 1.

Crystalline Dagger , Shinichiro Tamaki aligned with "Freedom" Faction was lynched day 2.

Aristophanes , Rolo Lamperouge aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 2.

keyXrb , Lelouch Lamperouge aligned with "Special Zone" Faction was lynched Day 3.

PainBringer , Milly Ashford aligned with "Freedom" Faction was Killed Night 3.

Not Chara, Nunnally Lamperouge aligned with "Freedom" Faction was Killed Night 3.

KainTepes , Mao aligned with "Special Zone" Faction turned into a Natural Survivor and got Modkilled During Day 4.

Alisae , Suzaku Kururugi aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 4.

McMenno , V.V. aligned with "Special Zone" Faction was lynched Day 5.

malpascp , Kallen Stadtfeld aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 5.

davesaz , Euphemia Li Britannia aligned with "Freedom" Faction was lynched Day 6.

Think Big; Unknown aligned with Unknown was Killed Night 6.

culted , Bismarck Waldstein aligned with "Freedom" Faction was lynched Day 7.

Yume, Unkown aligned with Unkown was burnt to death in Alexander Flames in Day 7.

Spoiler: Important Links/Events
Day 1/Night 1Announcement
Day 1
VC 1.1 - VC 1.2 - VC 1.3 - VC 1.4 - VC 1.5 - VC 1.6 - VC 1.7 - VC 1.8 - VC 1.9 - VC 1.10 - VC 1.11
Cupid Day event was triggered.
VC 1.12 - VC 1.13
Announcement
VC 1.14
Aristophanes replaced Kraska77
VC 1.15 - VC 1.16 - VC 1.16
Leonshade and Aristophanes swapped their hats
ssbm_Kyouko and keyXrb swapped their hats
VC 1.17
Crystalline Dagger and Painbringer swapped their hats
KainTepes and McMenno swapped their hats
VC 1.18 - VC 1.19 - VC 1.20
culted and Vecna swapped their hats
VC 1.21
Not Chara replaced AlpacaAlpaca.
VC 1.22 - VC 1.23 - VC 1.24 - VC 1.25 - VC 1.26 - VC 1.27 - VC 1.28 - VC 1.29 - VC 1.30 - VC 1.31 - VC 1.32 - VC 1.33 - VC 1.34 - VC 1.35 - VC 1.36 - VC 1.37
Not Chara and Drone swapped their hats
VC 1.38 - VC 1.39 - VC 1.40 - VC 1.41
ssbm_Kyouko was killed day 1. Night 1 started.
Reasonable Rational and DianmondSentinal were killed Night 1.

Day 2/Night 2Day 2 started.
VC 2.1 - VC 2.2 - VC 2.3 - VC 2.4 - VC 2.5 - VC 2.6
Pizza Day event was triggered.
VC 2.7 - VC 2.8 - VC 2.10 - VC 2.11
Aliese replaced Drone.
VC 2.12 - VC 2.13 - VC 2.14 - VC 2.15 - VC 2.16
Creature replaced DarkInnocence.
VC 2.17 - VC 2.17 - VC 2.18 - VC 2.19
Crystalline Dagger got lynched.
Night 2 started
Aristophanes was killed Night 2.

Day 3/Night 3Day 3 started.
VC 3.1 - VC 3.2 - VC 3.3 - VC 3.4 - VC 3.5
keyXrb got lynched.
Night 3 started
Painbringer and Not Chara were killed Night 3.

Day 4/Night 4Day 4 started.
VC 4.1 - VC 4.2 - VC 4.3
KainTepes was modkilled Day 4.
VC 4.4 - VC 4.5 - VC 4.6 - VC 4.7
Yume replaces Klingoncelt; effective immediately.
VC 4.8
Yume was lynched. Night 4 started.
Alisae was killed.

Day 5/Night 5Day 5 started.
Leonshade was force-replced.
ThinkBig replaced Leonshade.
VC 5.1 - VC 5.2
Vecna outed himself as Zero - the leader of the black knights - allied with "freedom"
VC 5.3 - VC 5.4 - VC 5.5 - VC 5.6 - VC 5.7 - VC 5.8 - VC 5.9 - VC 5.10
McMenno was lynched.
Night 5 started.
malpascp was killed.

Day 6/Night 6Day 6 started.
VC 6.1 - VC 6.2 - VC 6.3
davesaz was lynched.
Night 6 started.
ThinkBig was killed.

Day 7/Night 7Day 7 started.
VC 7.1 - VC 7.2 - VC 7.3 - VC 7.4 - VC 7.5 - VC 7.6 - VC 7.7
culted was lynched. Yume was burnt in flames.
Game Over!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 82 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

All Site Rules apply at all times.

General Rules:

1. Do not use my colors,
Magenta (#FF00FF)
and
Blue Violet (#8A2BE2)

2. If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any action I took, please PM me immediately.
3. Please bold all questions or requests to the Mod.
3.1. I won't answer any questions about other player's role.
3.2. I will answer the private questions privately and the public ones publicly.
3.3. If you have any questions about your role pm , please ask them privately.
4. After your death, you may post one content less “Bah” post.
5. You may not quote private communication of any kind, including (real or fabricated) Moderator-supplied information. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.1. You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.2. You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps or any other kind of marks and labels.
5.3. You may only ever paraphrase posts by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp/label restriction.
6. Do not talk about this game anywhere else unless I have specified it is permitted such as in a private topic. This includes messaging other players.
Do not discuss the ongoing games.

8. Do not play against the spirit of the rules or of the game. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
9. No invisible/small/encrypted text allowed.
10. This rule set is subject to change at any time. If a change is made mid-game, it will be announced in-thread by the mod.
11. Any Violation to the General rules or Site rules may result in force replacing or Mod Killing you. Please be careful about what your doing.

Voting and Deadline Rules:

1. Votes should be made using bolded text (
Vote: Frozen Angel
) in an obvious manner or preferably with a vote tag (VOTE: Frozen Angel). You can also vote for no lynch unless a preventing mechanic is in place.
1.1. Unvotes when changing votes are not necessary.
1.2. Votes made inside quoted or spoilered text will not be counted.
2. A lynch (or no lynch) occurs when a simple majority is reached. If deadline is reached without a simple majority, a no lynch occurs.
3. All days have a deadline of 14 days. I may extend this in rare circumstances or by game mechanics.
4. When a player is lynched, all the players may continue to post until I announce that the game entered a night phase.
5. Each night will end after 48 hours and no sooner.
5.1. The countdown for a night deadline will not start while a replacement is being sought out.
6. All night actions must be submitted by PM or a relevant private topic. If I have not heard from you, I will presume you are not taking an action.
7. In the case of five consecutive phases with no deaths, all factions who have not yet achieved their win condition will lose.
8. If there is any kind of game mechanics that are preventing a player from voting , The player won't be included in the vote counts.

Activity Rules:

1. A prod PM will be issued if any player does not post in the main game thread for 48 hours.
1.1. Prods will be announced in-thread.
1.2. You have 24 hours to pick up your prod either by posting or PM (if at night). After this time, I may begin seeking a replacement.
2. If you show up before announcing the replacement in thread you may continue the game.
3. I may seek replacement immediately without waiting 24 hours if a player receives three or more than three prods.
4. If you plan to be gone for over 48 hours, please announce that you will be V/LA in-thread (or by PM, if at night).
4.1. For long V/LA's , I expect you to post at least each four days. the prod function will be applied normally at fifth day and I might replace you at sixth day. This is not about me not understanding you might have real life problem . Its because the other players in game might suffer from the long disappearance and as a Moderator I'm responsible for keeping my game active and fun.

Ability Casting Rules:

1. If you want to cast an ability that requires a target to be cast on , you must use this format :
The Exact Ability Name : Target

1.1. If its not a targeting action you must just bold the action name like
The Exact Ability Name

1.2. please remember to bold this or I won't count that action.
2. All the night actions will be resolved by NAR system* . All the day actions will resolve in order of their timestamps.
2.1. All the day action will start their effects from the moment their getting casted on , not the time I'm resolving them.
3. If its not specified in your role pm where you can cast a day action you may cast it publicly in the game thread or privately by sending a Private message to moderator account.
4. People may cast any the abilities they have in the same phase.

Game Setup:

1. I guarantee that whenever I use
Blue Violet (#8A2BE2)
as my color, there is no lie in that sentence. There are no lies in game opening posts or pm's.

2. Please take note of the following special mechanics:
Spoiler: Knightmares
Knightmares are heavy weaponry which are in hands of some players at start of game or might be found or developed as the game proceeds by other mechanics.
This tools are not restricted to players alignments in any manner and are distributed in game in a not breakable manner.
Players with Knightmares must decide during the day phases if their going to put their knightmare on for the next night or not. (default is not)
The players inside knightmares can't use their normal abilities , Geass power and all of their normal passives will be disabled for the night - unless its stated otherwise.
Most Knightmares give players a passive modifier or an active ability which are only accessible only when they are putten on.
Players in Knightmares are not normally target-able by Geass powers.

Spoiler: Geass
There are several players in game with the powers of Geass.
This abilities are not restricted to players alignments in any manner and are distributed in game in a totally not breakable manner.
Geass abilities are normally highly effective and so powerful , be aware of all the possible consequences.
There might be several ways to stop , redirect , change or clear the effects of a Geass power.
The players will be notified if their geass is activated and went through.

Spoiler: Loyalty
There are certain players in game starting the game as a noble (which is a passive ability that won't ever shut down in any manner).
All the players (unless its stated other wise in their role pm) can pledge their loyalty to any other player during day phases.
Pledging loyalty is a one shot ability for all players in each day phase (no one may try that twice in the same day phase)
If the targeted player is a noble, both will receive a message confirming the loyalty went through at the start of next night phase.
The nobles are always informed about who are loyal to them.
There are certain mechanics which may only work based on the loyalty function.
No player may change the person their loyal to for the rest of the game or till that noble dies; unless its stated otherwise in their role pm.
No one can be loyal to two person at the same time; unless its stated otherwise in their role pm.
Nobility or loyalty won't make anyone confirmed town or scum. Please don't try to break the game in that manner at all.

Spoiler: Extra
All the players in game will have a faction (that shows alignment) and nation (that is simply just a variable).
All the players in game may request to suicide.
The game Night actions resolution is based on NAR with this changes :
- All players will grab their Knighmares if used.
- All Geass actions will be resolved based on NAR
- All Knightmare actions will be resolved based on NAR
- All Normal actions will be resolved based on NAR
so Geass is prioritized than Knight-mares and knight mares are prioritized than normal abilities. If there is any confusion about resolving your abilities you may ask but I'm not always answering!

* Please read the special mechanics extra section.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I hereby confirm that all the role pm's are out. The first post each one of you make means you are confirming that you understand the information that I provided for you and you want to play this game.

There is NO WAY BACK after that.

cheers.

[the game will officially start when 14/20 players confirm their role pm's]

You can start posting now

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Because of a complicated issue, I can't start the game at the moment. The game will stay in pregame till someone who can do anything about this appears. Feel free to chat and whatever till that point though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

The date was August 10, 2010 in the Imperial Calendar. The Holy Britannia Empire Declared war on Japan. The island country in far east that had maintained neutrality was under attack by the world’s only superpower. Some believe that diplomatic conflicts about Japan’s underground resources caused this war. In the deciding battle for the mainland, Britannian forces introduced into combat the new Mobile Humanoid Armored knights, Known as The Knightmare Frame. The enemy forces were far greater than anticipated and the Knightmares breached in the Japanese defense lines with little effort. Japan became a dominion of the Empire. The country was stripped of her freedom, her rights, and her name was taken away. “Area 11” …

A boy appeared in the flames “I swear, Suzaku. One day, I will obliterate Britannia!”

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Announcement

LoyaltyAll the players in game start with a day active ability to pledge loyality. For that you need to publicly use a clear unquestionable Bold request like

Pledge loyalty : Frozen Angel

After this you can't change or modify your request, Like any other possible day abilities. All the rest of possible day abilities, if are not stated otherwise can be used publicly or privately and they will be triggered in order of their time stamps not the time I'm resolving them.

For more information about how a loyalty mechanic works please read the spescial mechanics section in game second post.

Other notesI'm still waiting for some players confirmations. Please confirm your role and alignments in next 48 hours.

I will add an extra 48 hours deadline to game day 1 -because of the holidays and the prod functions will be turned of starting 24th till 27th because of Christmas. Happy new year :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

with more than 14 confirmations and everything else sorted ...

It's now Day 1 !

Vote Count 1.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (19): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, Leonshade, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-01-05 16:00:00)

Note: Still waiting for some players to confirm.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yes, with 19 players alive it will take 10 votes to lynch.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.1Vecna (1): Leonshade
AlpacaAlpaca (1): McMenno

Not Voting (17): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

CC: Lelouch...Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what color it was.

Vote Count 1.2PainBringer (3): Leonshade, KainTepes
Frozen Angel (1): DarkInnocence

Not Voting (15): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, Drone, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Milly Ashford: Things that don’t change go extinct.

Vote Count 1.3PainBringer (3): Leonshade, KainTepes
KainTepes (3): Drone, DiamondSentinel, DarkInnocence

Not Voting (13): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko, keyXrb, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 164, Painbringer wrote:
Mod, is there a mistake in the VC? Three votes on us but two names.
No mod error happened.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 172, Vecna wrote:
In post 170, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 164, Painbringer wrote:
Mod, is there a mistake in the VC? Three votes on us but two names.
No mod error happened.
YOURE USING YOUR LIE-COLOUR. FIX YOUR ERROR MOD.
This is not a lie color, Its my mod color. I'm just not confirming that I'm telling the truth.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Euphemia li Britannia: Hello everyone, if you could please all kindly kill yourselves.

Vote Count 1.4KainTepes (3): Drone, DiamondSentinel, DarkInnocence
davesaz (2): Leonshade
PainBringer (1): KainTepes

Not Voting (13): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko, keyXrb, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #398 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 363, kraska77 wrote:
PLEDGE LOYALTY TO PAINBRINGER

Enjoy your last day in thread, ciao
This action is submitted.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #399 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #400 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge: If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow.

Vote Count 1.5KainTepes (3): Drone, DiamondSentinel, DarkInnocence
Vecna (3): davesaz, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger
davesaz (2): Leonshade
keyXrb (2): Vecna, PainBringer
DarkInnocence (1): KainTepes
Leonshade (1): ssbm_Kyouko
PainBringer (1): keyXrb

Not Voting (7): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, culted, randomidget, Klingoncelt, McMenno

Note: Klingoncelt is VLA till jan 2.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #532 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Please don't reference ongoing games in any manner.

and Please "try" to not hydra slip!

Thanks!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #544 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

From now on, painbringer can torture whoever hydra slips.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #550 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C.: A girl who can't walk and who can't see. Do they plan to use her as a political pawn and then throw her away?

Vote Count 1.6Vecna (5): davesaz, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko
KainTepes (3): Drone, DiamondSentinel, DarkInnocence
keyXrb (2): Vecna, PainBringer
Klingoncelt (2): Leonshade
DarkInnocence (2): KainTepes, culted

Not Voting (5): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, McMenno, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #625 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Prince Schneizel el Britannia : This is a celebration! Relax a bit and have fun!

Vote Count 1.7Vecna (5): davesaz, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, ssbm_Kyouko, DarkInnocence
keyXrb (3): Vecna, PainBringer, kraska77
DarkInnocence (2): KainTepes, culted
KainTepes (1): DiamondSentinel
Reasonably Rational (1): Drone
DiamondSentinel (1): Leonshade

Not Voting (5): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, McMenno, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #675 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C. : My sensibilities are quite different as an immortal witch. I abandoned my humanity long ago.

Vote Count 1.8Vecna (5): davesaz, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, ssbm_Kyouko, DarkInnocence
randomidget (3): KainTepes, Vecna, keyXrb
keyXrb (2): PainBringer, kraska77
DarkInnocence (1): culted
KainTepes (1): DiamondSentinel

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #725 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kallen : You have no country! You have nothing to avenge! You don't have even a shred of ambition! Your someone with no reason to fight or to even live!

Vote Count 1.9Vecna (6): davesaz, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, ssbm_Kyouko, DarkInnocence, DiamondSentinel
randomidget (3): KainTepes, Vecna, keyXrb

Note: Klingoncelt is VLA till jan 2nd.
BTD6 is VLA from dec 26th till jan 5th
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #775 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Vote Count 1.10Vecna (5): davesaz, malpascp, ssbm_Kyouko, DarkInnocence, DiamondSentinel
randomidget (3): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger

BTD6 is VLA from dec 26th till jan 5th
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #780 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 779, Klingoncelt wrote:My name is missing.
Yep that's a mod error. Hold on I will fix it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #781 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote counts 1.6 forward are now fixed (to include Klingoncelt name as a not voter)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #824 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #825 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Emperor Charles zi Britannia : Inequality is not an evil. Equality itself is evil.

Vote Count 1.11randomidget (7): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade
Vecna (3): davesaz, malpascp, DiamondSentinel
Reasonably Rational (2): Drone, PainBringer
PainBringer (2): keyXrb, DarkInnocence
keyXrb (1): kraska77
kraska77 (1): ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, McMenno

BTD6_maker is VLA from dec 26th till jan 5th.
Gamma Emerald is VLA from dec 23th till dec 25th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #850 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 849, Painbringer wrote:@mod dark innocence is voting us too
yep! my bad :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #852 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Oh and who was talking about my page tops?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #946 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!

The game deadline is frozen at 13 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #947 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Hello and welcome to mafia scum

Cupid DAY !

Attention everyone!
This is Milly Ashford speaking as the student council president! I finally decided my graduation event and I'm going to present you the cupid day! On the appointed day I have every student in school wearing one of these hats. The boys get a blue one. then if you steal someone else's hat and put it on ... By order of the school president - me! those two will be proclaimed as girlfriend and boyfriend!

Every player in game has now 24 hours to publicly or privately announce if they want to wear a specific hat or they will receive one based on their characters gender. (Pink for girls and Blue for boys!)

After this 24 hours, these colors will be announced publicly and the cupid day will officially start!

Day deadline is now frozen at 13 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes. The special event deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-24 02:23:29)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #951 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Milly Ashford : We need a festival now and again, no matter what situation we're in!

Vote Count 1.12randomidget (7): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade
PainBringer (3): keyXrb, DarkInnocence, McMenno
Reasonably Rational (3): Drone, PainBringer, malpascp
Vecna (2): davesaz, DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (3): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch. No lynch might happen during the cupid day Event!
Cupid Day preparations ends in (expired on 2016-12-24 02:23:29)

randomidget is VLA till dec 27th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #965 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 963, Reasonably Rational wrote:
@FA: what are the mechanical effects of becoming a couple? What happens if you don't choose a color?

-Cerb
Hidden information atm!

and in that case you will get a hat based on your role pm character gender.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #969 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 968, kraska77 wrote:
stealing kain tepes hat
Its too early for such an attempt! No one is yet wearing their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #973 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Its too early for such an attempt! No one is yet wearing their hats!

are you going to make me tell this one by one :( In this phase you should decide your hats and nothing else.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #988 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 964, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Whatever color rb gets I want the other one
Just to remind this is not a valid submitting. You need to specifically name a color or you will get one based on your flavor.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #995 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 993, rb wrote:
@Frozen can we theoretically have any kind of hat we want?
Noo! I mean yes! you can have any type of hats you want. but their either pink or Blue and that matters! as I said you can request for a specific color publicly or privately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1000 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Euphemia Li Brittania : I order you to love me!

Vote Count 1.13randomidget (7): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch. No lynch might happen during the cupid day Event!
Cupid Day preparations ends in (expired on 2016-12-24 02:23:29)

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1004 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1001, rb wrote:If I haz blue hat I can stealz blue hat n hav gay relashuns??
ahhh, This is not a real date jeez. the colors can be chosen by players in any manner!

no. The colors matter during cupid day.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1011 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

The game is not anti homosexual :( Its just a really flavor based - mechanic! You will see more details about it tomorrow.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1014 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

- from this point till further notice I won't prod anyone because of holidays (no one was eligible for prods far :])
- I will be partially busy with RL myself - so I'm sorry if I'm a bit late in handling stuff in next 3, 4 days. I might be a little bit late in handling stuff tomorrow (the cupid day functions)

Please remember to pray for my family and my mother if you pray during Christmas <3

With love!
Sarah

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1020 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

why you guys use magenta to announce pink hats ... WHY

please don't do that anymore :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1025 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:shifty:

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1065 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The cupid day will start with a delay (1 or 2 hours, 3 at most) :( You can continue posting and whatever during this delay. Sorry for this! :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1071 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1067, kraska77 wrote:
Replace me

Sorry frozen, this game looks like fun and has been fun so far but

I'm gonna stop playing mafia, mafias not for me, it upsets me too much. And life's hectic as of late and mafias a time sink

(i think im leaving the site in general too. So Pm me if u guys would like to keep in touch ^_^)
:( You could wait to retire with me - How can I make the cowboy bebop rematch without you now :(

Searching a replacement for Kraska77

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1072 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Attention everyone! This is Milly Ashford speaking as the student council president!

My graduation event, the cupid day is about to begin! oh and before you start, make sure your at least 2 meters away from your target!

Announcement

Cupid Day
The cupid day mechanics are only active-able during the current day phase (Day 1).

All the players are now wearing a hat! The hats are either pink or blue based on the following list:

Pink Hats! : davesaz, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, AlpacaAlpaca , DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Painbringer, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, Vecna, randomidget

Blue Hats! : BTD6_maker, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, Leonshade, ssbm_Kyouko, Drone, culted

Because we have more pinks, the pinks are the stealers who are chasing the blue ones and the blue ones are trying to run away!

From this point till end of this day phase every Pink hat player can use this day ability -ONLY PUBLICLY-
Steal Hat : [Insert The Blue hat player name here!]

By trying to steal someone else's hat your previous steal attempt will be canceled.

After that the Blue hat player needs to pm me -PRIVATELY- one of the following decisions:
choice 1 :
Run away : [Insert the Pink hat player name here!]

choice 2 :
Surrender : [Insert the Pink hat player name here!]

You don't need to wait for me to send a message and ask you. The default is to "Run away" -in case you didn't respond before day end-

No player can run away more than two times. No pink player may try to steal a hat from a player they already tried stealing hat from before.

After "surrender" , the pink and blue player will swap their hat - making them Publicly revealed as a pair. The pairs have a private topic they can use anytime. If one of the players in pair dies (The only exception is suicides); they can force the other person to suicide at the start of next night phase (If its a lynch a 24 hours twilight will start).

The pairs may decide to broke up in a night phase (both need to accept that). After that their chat will be closed and since the start of the next day the force suicide effect will be removed.

Every players have only one hat so after a successful pairing no one else can make a pair with them.

oh and no one can be lynched in the first 24 hours - after this post!

Happy cupid day! Day countdown will now resume : (expired on 2017-01-06 16:25:36)
[/area]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1073 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Milly Ashford: Then my final act for you is to cast my special magic spell! RELAX

Vote Count 1.14randomidget (7): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade

Day 1 / Cupid Day ends in (expired on 2017-01-06 16:25:36)

malpascp is VLA till dec 28th.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1077 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1075, BTD6_maker wrote:Mod, will the "force suicide" be compulsory or can one person in a pair opt not to force the other to suicide upon their death?
X and Y are a pair. X dies. X can force Y to suicide at the start of next night or just to let them live.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1078 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1076, Vecna wrote:Gimme a
blue
hat please
Colors are already chosen, no one can change them anymore.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1088 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1087, DiamondSentinel wrote:
@Mod: Does this mechanic span all the way to LyLo?

Basically, in a hypothetical LyLo with a scum and a town in a pair, and one other, if the town in the pair got mislynched, could they opt to have the other member in the pair suicide?
Yep it will go all the way to lylo. pairs can break up by request though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1090 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Aristophanes replaces Kraska77; effective immediately!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1100 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kallen : You must think your pretty cool huh, just playing the critic and judging the world from the sidelines.

Vote Count 1.15randomidget (7): KainTepes, Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade
keyXrb (1): Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1): ssbm_Kyouko

culted is VLA till dec 27th.
davesaz is VLA till dec 26th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1141 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Because multiple players were confused : all your actions are night abilities unless its stated in your role pm's otherwise! passive abilities are effective both days and nights. auto active abilities (if there is any) will automatically activate whenever their conditions are met (no matter day or night) and "x time per game" means its only x times usable not that you can use it in days or night. If something is usable during a day phase Its either clarified in your role pm - or because I suck(!) I'm sending you a message right now - making sure your informed about that.

I'm really sorry for the confusion I caused :( Hope I didn't ruin your strategies and whatever regarding this! carry on :(

and Merry Christmas

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1186 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1185, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I pledge loyalty to keyXrb
I confirm that this action is submitted.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1187 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Guys I believe I made someone really sad during these holidays by not warning how sad the show might get :( There are tragic stuff in the show :( If you didn't watch it yet and your not ok with watching tragic stuff don't touch this anime.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1190 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1188, KainTepes wrote:Mod have i gotten BTD6's hat??
Blue Hat players decisions are private. For all you know your still chasing him - till I publicly announce you two swapped hats or till you try to steal someone else's hat.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1194 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1193, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
Frozen, is this game based on just the flavor of the first season or R2 also?
Its based on both.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1195 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cornelia li Britannia: You will address me as Viceroy here.

Vote Count 1.16randomidget (7): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade, KainTepes
PainBringer (2): DarkInnocence, McMenno
DiamondSentinel (1): keyXrb

I will start the prod functions again in 48 hours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1199 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1197, Leonshade wrote:
I pledge loyalty to keyXrb.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1200 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Zero : C.C.! I don't know why snow is white, But I don't hate it.

Vote Count 1.16randomidget (7): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade, KainTepes

I will start the prod functions again in less than 48 hours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1203 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1202, McMenno wrote:
PLEDGE to KEYXRB!!!

ye boii

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1210 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Leonshade and Aristophanes Swapped their hats!

They are now officially a couple! <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1218 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ssbm_Kyouko and keyXrb Swapped their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1225 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Shirley : Leo! tell me ... Zero ... He fights for the weak doesn't he? Then ... why did he kill my father?

Vote Count 1.17randomidget (7): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, Klingoncelt, culted, Leonshade, KainTepes

I will start the prod functions again in about 24 hours.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1231 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Crystalline Dagger and Painbringer Swapped their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1233 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

KainTepes and McMenno Swapped their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1274 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1275 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C. :In their heart, everyone has faith that their victory exists. However, in the face of time and destiny, the act of faith is fruitless and fleeting at best.

Vote Count 1.18randomidget (5): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, culted, Leonshade
PainBringer (5): DarkInnocence, McMenno, davesaz, Aristophanes, Klingoncelt
Vecna (1): DiamondSentinel
BTD6_maker (1): KainTepes

I will start sending prods in few hours.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1350 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lloyd Asplund : I think that "truth" is something that is covered up most of the time.

Vote Count 1.19PainBringer (5): DarkInnocence, McMenno, davesaz, Klingoncelt, keyXrb
randomidget (5): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, culted, Leonshade
Reasonably Rational (2): Drone, malpascp
davesaz (2): PainBringer, Aristophanes
Vecna (1): DiamondSentinel

Day 1 / Cupid Day ends in 9 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes

I will start sending prods in few hours.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1372 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

AlpacaAlpaca is prodded. He has 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2016-12-29 05:27:20))

Please announce VLA for more than 48 hours inactivity! Thanks :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1375 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C. : Within the endless flow of time, I am alone.

Vote Count 1.20PainBringer (5): DarkInnocence, McMenno, davesaz, Klingoncelt, DiamondSentinel
randomidget (5): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger, culted, Leonshade
davesaz (2): PainBringer, Aristophanes

Not Voting (4): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1377 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1376, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you answer this mod?
I can confess that I like you all instead!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1447 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

culted and Vecna Swapped their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1450 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... Die!

Vote Count 1.21PainBringer (4): DarkInnocence, McMenno, DiamondSentinel, Klingoncelt
randomidget (2): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger
Klingoncelt (2): culted, PainBringer
davesaz (1): Aristophanes

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Leonshade, davesaz

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1470 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Searching for a replacement for AlpacaAlpaca.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1471 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Not Chara replaces AlpacaAlpaca; Effective Immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1475 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Suzaku Kururugi : To desire some results, one must take actions.

Vote Count 1.22PainBringer (4): DarkInnocence, McMenno, DiamondSentinel, Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt (3): culted, PainBringer, Crystalline Dagger
randomidget (1): Vecna

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Leonshade, davesaz

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1500 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Luciano Bradley; The Vampire of Britannia : I think being able to openly take away the most important thing people have... "life"... is the best thing that ever happened!

Vote Count 1.23PainBringer (4): DarkInnocence, McMenno, DiamondSentinel, Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt (2): culted, Crystalline Dagger

Not Voting (7): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Leonshade, davesaz, PainBringer

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1575 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : You see, the world will not change through naive talks.

Vote Count 1.24PainBringer (3): McMenno, DiamondSentinel, Klingoncelt
Crystalline Dagger (3): PainBringer, Leonshade
culted (1): DarkInnocence

Not Voting (5): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, davesaz

Firebringer is VLA till Jan 9th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1619 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1617, DarkInnocence wrote:
Pledge loyalty to Chara
Noted. this action is submitted.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1625 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C. : In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions.

Vote Count 1.25Crystalline Dagger (3): PainBringer, Leonshade
PainBringer (2): McMenno, DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, davesaz, Klingoncelt

Drone is VLA till Jan 1st.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1635 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ssbm_Kyouko is prodded. He has 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2016-12-31 11:35:57))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1639 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

McMenno is prodded. He has 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2016-12-31 12:15:59))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1650 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Bismarck Waldstein : War is merely one method of diplomacy. However, it is the least efficient one.

Vote Count 1.26Klingoncelt (2): culted, Crystalline Dagger
Not Chara (2): Leonshade
Crystalline Dagger (2): PainBringer, McMenno
PainBringer (1): DiamondSentinel
keyXrb (1): Vecna

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, davesaz, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1705 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death.

Vote Count 1.27Klingoncelt (2): culted, Crystalline Dagger
PainBringer (1): DiamondSentinel

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1714 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1711, DiamondSentinel wrote:
@Mod: If a royal person (I can't for the life of me remember this word) is ascetic, would they be able to have anyone pledge loyalty to them, since loyalty is listed as an ability?
That depends on the "ascetic" modification your mentioning but normally no one can pledge to an ascetic person. and yes pledging loyalty is a day action.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1750 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Diethard Ried : At times the life of a single man is worth more than that of a million, I thought that'd be common sense to a soldier.

Vote Count 1.28keyXrb (3): Vecna, DiamondSentinel, ssbm_Kyouko

culted is VLA till Jan 2nd
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1751 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:Steal culted's hat
You can't steal a hat from a player whose hat is already stolen from them!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1755 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Happy birthday Aristophanes!

and happy new year everyone :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1772 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

malpascp is prodded. He has 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-01 07:04:07))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1775 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : Shut up! I did what I had to do. People lie to survive. No one is blameless.

Vote Count 1.29Crystalline Dagger (3): PainBringer, McMenno, davesaz
keyXrb (2): Vecna, DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Klingoncelt, ssbm_Kyouko

culted is VLA till Jan 2nd.
ssbm_Kyouko is VLA till Jan 2nd.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1795 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1793, KainTepes wrote:
KAINTEPES SWEAR LOYALTY TO PAINBRINGER
Noted.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1800 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Suzaku Kururugi : A victory won through dishonesty means it's no victory at all.

Vote Count 1.30Crystalline Dagger (2): McMenno, davesaz
DiamondSentinel (2): PainBringer, KainTepes

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Klingoncelt, ssbm_Kyouko

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1805 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1801, DiamondSentinel wrote:SERIOUS FA. THERE WERE 10 SECONDS. GAH.
I was just passing by. I swear!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1838 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Reasonably Rational are prodded. They have 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-02 00:41:15))

Note : I know me prodding at this moment is a mean thing - but I actually asked people in site chat to do it or not, and if it wasn't for Mala I wouldn't be this mean lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1841 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1800, Frozen Angel wrote:Drone is VLA till Jan 1st.
I'm not forgetting anyone dear :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1842 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1772, Frozen Angel wrote:
malpascp is prodded. He has 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-01 07:04:07))

and mal already has a timer running short ;)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1852 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Shirley Fenette : Lelou? I'm glad that I could talk to you in the end. You know? When I got my memories back, I was so scared... A fake teacher... Friends with no memories... Everyone was... lying to me... It was as if... the whole world was watching over me... Lelou, you've been fighting... all by yourself against this world... All by yourself... So that's why... I wanted to become the one thing truthful to you... I love you, Lelou. Even when I knew you killed my father... I couldn't... bring myself to hate you. Even when you tried to make me forget everything... I still fell... in love with you again... Even when my memories were altered... I still fell in love again... No matter how many times I'm reborn... I'm sure I'll... fall in love with you again, Lelou... This... is fate, right? So, it's okay, right, Lelou? That I fall in love with you when I'm reborn... No matter... how many times... I'll... fall in... love with you...

Vote Count 1.31Crystalline Dagger (3): McMenno, davesaz, PainBringer
Drone(1): KainTepes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1853 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

A reminder everyone!

If you have a knightmare that you want to use it (that will practically remove any other abilities you have normally) You need to announce that
Privately
Before day end. A day phase will end the moment a lynch is achieved or when day deadline finishes. I won't accept any requests to use a knightmare after that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1875 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Charles Zi Britannia : Only fools wage war.

Vote Count 1.32Crystalline Dagger (5): McMenno, davesaz, PainBringer, Leonshade
Drone(1): KainTepes

culted is VLA till Jan 2nd.
malpascp is VLA till Jan 6th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1899 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1900 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : The human heart is the source of all our power... We fight with the power of our hearts..

Vote Count 1.33Crystalline Dagger (5): McMenno, davesaz, PainBringer, Leonshade
Drone(3): KainTepes, Klingoncelt, ssbm_Kyouko

Note: BTD6_maker is VLA from dec 26th till jan 5th.
Not Chara is VLA till Jan 4th.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1949 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1950 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kaguya Sumeragi : Once you have won this war, you will need a wife someday, right? For you to have a life where you cannot reveal your identity to the world, I believe that there will be someone who can calm your soul?

Vote Count 1.34Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, davesaz, PainBringer, Leonshade, Drone
Drone(4): KainTepes, Klingoncelt, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel
Reasonably Rational (1): malpascp

MariaR is VLA from Jan 4th till Jan 9th.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1951 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

randomidget and DarkInnocence are prodded. They have 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-03 16:26:05))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1962 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Reasonable Rational and culted are prodded. They have 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-04 04:09:41))

This is the second prod for Reasonably Rational! Please Participate! <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2037 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death.

Vote Count 1.35Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, davesaz, PainBringer, Leonshade, Drone, DarkInnocence
Drone(4): KainTepes, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel, randomidget
DiamondSentinel (3): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted
keyXrb (2): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger

Not Voting (2): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2046 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2045, DiamondSentinel wrote:Give me anything you want answered. I didn't see any posts I really cared to reply to except Culted, but I won't because I can't. That's the whole purpose of a PT.

I'm probably going to regret this, but this is the most confident I am in a noble.
Declare Loyalty: Culted
Noted!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2050 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C. : People... humans are the being who look for happiness.

Vote Count 1.36Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, davesaz, Leonshade, Drone, DarkInnocence
Drone(4): KainTepes, ssbm_Kyouko, DiamondSentinel, randomidget
DiamondSentinel (4): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer
keyXrb (2): Vecna, Crystalline Dagger

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2066 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2065, Randomnamechange wrote:
pledge to culted
Noted!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2144 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Luciano Bradley (The Vampire of Britannia) : Do you know the truth of the battlefield? Kill a man normally, and it's considered a crime. But kill many on the battlefield and you become a hero!

Vote Count 1.37Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, davesaz, Leonshade, Drone, DarkInnocence
Drone(4): KainTepes, ssbm_Kyouko, randomidget, Crystalline Dagger
DiamondSentinel (4): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer
Leonshade (2): Vecna, DiamondSentinel

Note: Firebringer is VLA till Jan 9th.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2145 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Not Chara and Drone Swapped their hats!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2146 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

BTD6_maker and ssbm_Kyouko are prodded. They have 24 hours before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-06 04:56:19))

Please announce VLA for more than 48 hours inactivity and pay attention to the following game rule :

In post 1, Frozen Angel wrote:4.1. For long V/LA's , I expect you to post at least each four days. the prod function will be applied normally at fifth day and I might replace you at sixth day. This is not about me not understanding you might have real life problem . Its because the other players in game might suffer from the long disappearance and as a Moderator I'm responsible for keeping my game active and fun.

This is the second prod for ssbm_Kyouko! Please Participate! <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2175 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : Change will never come about if you don't make it happen.

Vote Count 1.38Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, davesaz, Leonshade, Drone, DarkInnocence
DiamondSentinel (5): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer, ssbm_Kyouko
Drone(3): KainTepes, randomidget, Crystalline Dagger
Leonshade (2): Vecna, DiamondSentinel

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2185 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sorry for the un warned lock. I just had to check something. Please ignore this and continue.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2251 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Jeremiah Gottwald : My first assignment... To guard her... Lady Marianne... Who I loved and respected... I failed to carry through with that loyalty... I just wasn't able to protect her...

Vote Count 1.39DiamondSentinel (6): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer, ssbm_Kyouko, Leonshade
Crystalline Dagger (5): McMenno, davesaz, Drone, DarkInnocence, DiamondSentinel
davesaz (2): Aristophanes, Vecna

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2266 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

V.V. : Charles! You won't forget, will you? Our contract...

Vote Count 1.40Crystalline Dagger (8): McMenno, davesaz, Drone, DarkInnocence, DiamondSentinel, Vecna, Leonshade
DiamondSentinel (6): keyXrb, Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer, ssbm_Kyouko, Aristophanes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2275 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:shifty: is curios ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2276 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

DarkInnocence and culted are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-07 12:19:38))

This is the second prod for both of them! Please Participate! <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2284 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

What

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2285 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

The

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2286 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Hell ?!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2287 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : I swear! ... I swear Suzaku ... I will obliterate Britannia!

Vote Count 1.41 - Lynch!
Crystalline Dagger (10): McMenno, davesaz, Drone, DarkInnocence, DiamondSentinel, Vecna, Leonshade, keyXrb, ssbm_Kyouko
[lynch!]

DiamondSentinel (4): Klingoncelt, culted, PainBringer, Aristophanes

With 19 players alive 10 votes were enough for the lynch.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2288 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Terrorist Attack!

Moments ago a group of rebels attacked the old queen's palace to capture and kill Crystalline Dagger. We don't know if they succeeded or failed in their mission as Crystalline Dagger can't be found anywhere. We tried our best to trace the left over clues to find the rebels but we failed as it seems they had some help from the people inside the mansion. The only thing we found out is that one of the rebels, ssbm_Kyouko, is missing as well.

We will do our best to find Crystalline Dagger and bring them back to safety as soon as possible, your majesty!

ssbm_Kyouko is about to die. They have at most 24 hours to decide if they want keyXrb's to suicide with them as well or not.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2289 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

We found them! Crystalline dagger is now safe! and ssbm_Kyouko received what they deserved IMO ... Violence has no place in Code Geass Mafia! We couldn't detect their real identity though. They were literally decomposed to atoms.

Anyway

ssbm_Kyouko; Unknown aligned with Unknown
was killed Day 1 when he was testing the boundaries of this game bastardness.

It's now Night 1!

You have 48 hours! (expired on 2017-01-08 14:44:05)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2290 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2276, Frozen Angel wrote:
DarkInnocence and culted are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-07 12:19:38))

This is the second prod for both of them! Please Participate! <3
Both slot failed to pick this prod up. I'm searching for a replacement for culted and DrakInnocnece In this order (because one of the DrakInnocnece heads is VLA). If either slot reach out to me before I finalize this replacing process they will stay in game as its explained in my game rule set.

Till further notice the night phase deadline is frozen in "0 days, 22 hours, 55 minutes". Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit : DarkInnocence picked up their prod and will stay in game. Still waiting for culted slot.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2291 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Both slot stay in game! The deadline is resumed: (expired on 2017-01-09 02:36:05)

Note : I added 2 hours to the frozen deadline because of timelines and stuff.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2292 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

A mod error happened as I forgot to sent a message to confirm that the loyalty pledges went through or not to the ones who cast ed them when night started. I did that now!

Please contact me if you pledged loyalty and didn't receive a confirmation message from me to check if its my error or not.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2293 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Diamond sentinal started packing his tools.
"Where are you going?" a child asked.
He turned back and said "I can't stand in a boring place like this! I have something important to do."
The child walking moving toward him slowly "But there is an important thing you can do here as well. I can tell you a secret that might change your view about the order. Do you like to know that?"
Diamond Sentinel stared into the child eyes. Something was really evil about them. Something was not right about that child. He could sense it but his curiosity took over him.
"What is it?"
The child smiled and started whispering ...
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2294 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"You won't hurt the vice roy! Not as long as I'm alive!" An unkonwn man inside the knightmare shouted.

"Then you shall die with her!" Diamond Sentinel charged toward Cornelia's Gloucester but the defending knightmare interfered.

"Surrender!" The man in shouted. "There is no way to escape this now!"

Cornelia whose knightmare was damaged really bad and was bleeding really badly whispered "Thank you my knight ... but I can't let you die with me. Not now that there are no hopes left." She turned toward the attacker and charged with the remaining of her Gloucester.

"All Hail Britannia!"

Both Knightmares started to fall down from the mountain. When they hit the ground and their knightmares got exploded, You could see that

Reasonably Rational , Cornelia Li Britannia The Second Princess and The Vice Roy of Area Eleven aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 1.

Spoiler: Role PM
Cornelia Li Britannia

Faction : Freedom , Nation : Britain

Nobel [passive] : As a princess of Britannia , she is one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

Knight of Cornelia [Active] : Once during the game you may choose one of the loyal people to you as a knight of the realm. They will get the following Knightmare as a gift to be your knight and will receive a message that they are entitled as knight of Cornelia.
Gloucester [Knightmare] :
For The Princess! [Passive] : if any one targets the person your loyal to with knight mares , you will be targeted instead.

She starts the game controlling Cornelia's Gloucester :
Cornelia's Gloucester [Knight mare] :
Raged [Passive] : No ability can block or redirect you.
Heavenly Spear [Active] : Get your targets nation.
Cornelia's Gloucester will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this. (Town)
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in .

The Cornelia's Gloucester self destructed.

Diamond sentinel , Rakshata Chawla aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 1.

Rakshata Chawla

Faction : Freedom , Nation : India

Knightmare Upgrader [Active] : Upgrade your targets Knightmare only if their not using them during that night. You won't be notified of the result of this action.

Brilliance [Passive] : The person your loyal to can use their normal abilities even if their inside a Knightmare.

Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this. (Town)
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in .
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2295 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's now Day 2 !

Vote Count 2.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (17): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, kraska77, Leonshade, Not Chara, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

With 17 players alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-01-23 03:10:26)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2300 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lloyd Asplund : That contradiction might kill you someday.

Vote Count 2.1No one is currently voting

Not Voting (17): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, kraska77, Leonshade, Not Chara, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2326 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can confirm (in this color cause I'm pure evil ; :] :D :evil: ) that flavor stories are not a reliable source for deducing stuff.

I will mess with them - in a way that will break your hearts after the game. Don't trust me - in anything o.o In ... this ... shit ... show! ... :lol: :shifty: :good: :good: :good:

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2369 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : I can't ... make a princess ... do physical works ...

Vote Count 2.2Crystalline Dagger (2): Leonshade, McMenno
Drone (1): KainTepes

Not Voting (14): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Aristophanes, Not Chara, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2375 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cornelia li Britannia : Sloppy, senile, corrupt. Where is Zero?! I want the enemy of the Empire caught! Get Zero!

Vote Count 2.3Crystalline Dagger (3): Leonshade, McMenno, Vecna
Drone (1): KainTepes

Not Voting (13): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Aristophanes, Not Chara, keyXrb, Drone, DarkInnocence, culted, PainBringer, randomidget, Klingoncelt

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2393 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

davesaz and malpascp are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-12 06:20:15))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2403 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kewell Soresi: Don't worry, Jeremiah. We'll say you died in battle. Your family's name won't be disgraced.

Vote Count 2.4Crystalline Dagger (4): Leonshade, McMenno, PainBringer, Drone
Drone (2): KainTepes, randomidget
Malpascp (2): culted, Vecna
Leonshade (1): Crystalline Dagger

Not Voting (8): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, Not Chara, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2425 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cornelia li Britannia: You, the Japan Liberation Front; You whose time has left behind; You who have forgotten basic human decency; You and your dream of a bygone golden age shall fall and rot to nothingness.

Vote Count 2.5Malpascp (4): culted, Vecna, Not Chara, Leonshade
Crystalline Dagger (3): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone
Drone (2): KainTepes, randomidget

Not Voting (7): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2450 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Rakshata Chawla: Take your time and treat it with the utmost care! It was far more fragile than any of you when I gave birth to it!

Vote Count 2.6Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt
Malpascp (4): culted, Vecna, Not Chara, Leonshade
Drone (1): randomidget

Not Voting (5): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2477 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Something has happened!

Game deadline is frozen at 11 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2478 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just woke up and its to early >.> ! I will handle this in an hour or something!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2479 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Hello and welcome to mafia scum

Pizza DAY !

Attention Everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting! The most open school festival in the Tokyo Settlement will now commence in Ashford Academy!

C.C. : "Hey you there! Where can I eat the pizza that they claim is the largest in the world?"

Pizza Day EventWe are making the greatest pizza in the world and for that we are going to use Knightmares!

From now on A list of Whoever is going to use a knightmare will be publicly revealed before night start.

I am Euphemia, the vice governor-general of Area 11 of the Holy Imperial Britannian Empire. There is something important that I want to announce to everyone today. I, Euphemia Li Britannia, announce the area surrounding Fuji mountain to be the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan! In the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan, Elevens are again able to use the name Japanese. The restrictions placed on the Elevens as well as the privileges given to the Britannians won't apply in the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan. Be it Britannians or Elevens, It is a fair world for all!

Zero! Can you hear me? I won't unveil your past or your mask! Thus, Please join the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan! Zero! Join me and together we shall create a new future from within Britannia!

Special Administrated Zone of JapanDuring this day phase and ONLY this day phase players may ask to join the Special zone regardless of their nation.

Only 3 players (and exactly 3 players) will join this new zone. By doing if their nation is "Honorary Britannian" It will change to "Japan".

If less than 3 players sign up, random players will join the administrated zone.

If more than 3 players join, I will randomly choose 3 players in that list to let them join this special zone.

Players who are in the special zone can't ever kill each other in any manner (Kill, suicide, Lynch) and will live in peace and harmony (at least with each other!) for the rest of the game.

To join the special Zone please announce publicly :
. You can change this decision as much as you like before Night starts.

The game deadline is resumed : (expired on 2017-01-23 04:31:54)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2480 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cécile Croomy: [giggles] School festivals are such fun! I feel so free!

Vote Count 2.7Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt
Malpascp (3): culted, Not Chara, Leonshade
davesaz (1): Vecna

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-01-23 04:31:54)

Singed up for the special zone : Currently no one.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2495 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2494, Randomnamechange wrote:@frozen, what happens if the three players in the special zone are, for instance two town and 1 scum and are the only players left in the game? would the game end in a draw?
o.o

That's the much I can say ;)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2500 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Rolo Lamperouge: That's right. I can't remember how many people I've killed. Nobody counts the number of times they brush their teeth or eat a meal. Same with this. My Geass is suited to assassination. That's what I was told. So, I kill. There was no other place for me.

Vote Count 2.8Crystalline Dagger (6): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt
Malpascp (3): culted, Not Chara, Leonshade

Singed up for the special zone (3): McMenno, keyXrb, KainTepes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2529 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Clovis la Britannia: My brother, Second Prince Schneizel and Second Princess Cornelia. They can tell you.

Vote Count 2.10Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade
Malpascp (2): culted, Not Chara

Note : Gamma is VLA till 17th.

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2530 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Crystalline Dagger and culted are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-14 10:51:30))

This is culted's third prod. From now on if he gets prodded I will start search for a replacement immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2542 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2541, McMenno wrote:
@mod if two lovers are in the special zone, can one still make the other commit suicide?
Nope!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2546 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Drone and Vecna are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-14 15:45:33))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2550 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Zero : Those of you with power, fear us! Those of you without it, rally behind us! We, the Black Knights, shall be the ones who stand in judgment of this world!

Vote Count 2.11Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, Drone, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade
Malpascp (2): culted, Not Chara

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2569 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

DarkInnocence and Painbringer are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-15 17:37:32))

This is the third prod of DarkInnocence! I will start searching for the replacement from now on immediately if they get prodded.

Drone Failed to pick up his prod! I will start searching for a replacement (he can still play if he shows up before I announce a replace in)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2575 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Alisae replaces Drone; Effective Immediately!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2576 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mao : I know everything. All that happened that night.

Vote Count 2.12Crystalline Dagger (8): McMenno, PainBringer, Alisae, KainTepes, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted
Malpascp (1): Not Chara
Alisae (1): randomidget

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2625 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Villetta Nu: You came here knowing I was going to kill you?

Vote Count 2.13Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes
Malpascp (1): Not Chara
culted (1): Alisae

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2650 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch : Would you mind very much giving me that hat back?

Vote Count 2.14Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes
davesaz (2): Vecna, Not Chara

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb, Alisae

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2675 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kallen Stadtfeld: C.C.! I was just thinking, wouldn't it have made more sense for you to have played the bunny girl?!

Vote Count 2.15Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes
davesaz (2): Vecna, Not Chara

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb, Alisae

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2682 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

DarkInnocence requested replace out! searching for a replacement! :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2683 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

keyXrb and Crystalline Dagger are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-17 10:51:22))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2690 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

BTW, My micro game "Matrix 6 No Reveal" (which is a newbie game that players won't flip in it when they die) is now in the micro queue!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2729 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Viletta Nu: Knight of Six, my lady! This is an operations area of the OSI! Please, withdraw your Knightmare at once!

Vote Count 2.16Crystalline Dagger (8): McMenno, PainBringer, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes, Vecna
Vecna (2): Alisae, randomidget
davesaz (1): Not Chara

Not Voting (6): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb

Note : Leonshade is VLA from Jan 20 till Jan 24
Searching a replacement for DarkInnocence.
keyXrb failed to pick up his prod. I start searching for a replacement for them as well.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2730 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Creature replaces DarkInnocence; effective immediately!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2787 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mao: Cunning little woman. You knew he'd feel sorry for you, didn't you, so you played it for all it was worth.

Vote Count 2.17Crystalline Dagger (8): McMenno, PainBringer, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes, Vecna, BTD6_maker

Not Voting (5): malpascp, davesaz, Aristophanes, keyXrb, Creature

Searching a replacement for keyXrb.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2807 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Gino Weinberg: This is the Tristan. I'm moving in to cover the Mordred.

Vote Count 2.17Crystalline Dagger (8): McMenno, PainBringer, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, culted, KainTepes, BTD6_maker, Vecna

Searching a replacement for keyXrb.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2808 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

McMenno is prodded. He has 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-19 11:28:34))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2811 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

kyeXrb can continue to play!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2930 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angelic Hug <3 : Every one

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2931 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C.: You don't want it to end here, do you?

Vote Count 2.18Crystalline Dagger (7): McMenno, PainBringer, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, KainTepes, BTD6_maker, Vecna
Creature (1): culted

I'm really tired, hope I really didn't make a mistake in This VC, If I did please kindly remind me :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2950 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : Shut up! I did what I had to do. People lie to survive. No one is blameless.

Vote Count 2.19 - Lynch
Crystalline Dagger (9): McMenno, PainBringer, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, BTD6_maker, Vecna, Aristophanes, Alisae, Leonshade
[lynch!]

Vecna (1): randomidget
Creature (1): culted

Not Voting (4): malpascp, davesaz, keyXrb, Creature

With 17 players alive 9 votes were enough for a lynch.

Aristophanes is VLA till Jan 23

Crystalline Dagger has 24 hours to decide if they want to force keyXrb to suicide with them or not.

(expired on 2017-01-21 02:30:38)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2951 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Why should we trust zero!" shinichiro tamaki stood in front of all the black knights. "He put us in this trap! He is just using us like pawns!"

Everyone started whispering...

Zero stepped up "We are in this trap together. In one side there is the liberation army. In another side there are the Brattain forces. So You don't have any more choices but to trust me!" He moved forward. "There is no way back now."

shinichiro shouted "Ohgi!"

Ohgi was thinking really hard ... "What should we do now ... zero?"

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2952 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"The mountain is falling my majesty!"
Ehupimia was shocked. "Brother! do you think this is a good plan?"
Schneizel smiled. "Let me take care of this one little sister, ok? You already did more than enough with that announcement. know we need to wipe out the rebelian to ensure the safety of the spacial zone." Then he turned back toward a soldier "Bring it in ... Its time!"

The following player(s) decided to use a knightmare tonight:
  • Leonshade

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2953 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"What is that?!!"

:O

"A nuclear weapon on a knightmare!?!"

DON'T

DON'T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shinichiro tamaki marched toward the new knightmare.
I won't let you hurt them! ... I will sacrefise my life for you all.
He took the fired missile and changed its direction using his knigmare.

"shinichiro!" Kalen shouted. "What are you doing! It will explode if you slow down!"

"Take care of Ohgi ok? I trust you!" shinichiro told this and speed up. His battery was about to finish, He knew it but he wasn't slowing down. He couldn't slow down.

Sorry

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Zero was standing there watching him.
I must spill yet more blood, so the blood already split will not be in vain.

Crystalline Dagger , Shinichiro Tamaki aligned with "Freedom" Faction was lynched day 2.

Spoiler: Role Pm
Shinichiro Tamaki

Faction : Freedom, Nation : Japan

Hot-Headed [Passive] : If you or the person your loyal to gets targeted by any scums , you will be notified at the start of next day.

[Redacted]

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2954 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's now Night 2!

You have 48 hours! (expired on 2017-01-23 03:15:12)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2955 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Surrender Zero!"
"How dare you try to run a con-game on us?"
Ohgi shouted "We know everything about your geass power!"

"Zero the known hero died in battle but his gallant life and great deeds will continue to live on in mith and legend."
Zero shouted "Is that the script you that you had written for me dithard?"
Dithard answered " Actually I wanted to film your briliant campaign and your glorious victory over Britannia, But I'm afraid that show is now permanently canceled."

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2956 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Kalen ... You have to live!"
Tohdoh shouted "OPEN FIRE"
Suddenly Shinkiro came out of nowhere and blocked the shots.
Zero shouted "Rolo!"

Ohgi shouted "They disappeared!"
"Anya! They just escaped. Can you capture them using Mordred?"
"I will try ..."

Zero shouted "Rolo! let me go! I have no reason to live anymore!"
Mordred shouted a blast of energy but Rolo's Knightare disapeared and reapeared somewhere else.
Anya was confused "how can it move like that ..."

Rolo shouted " I won't let them kill you! I swear it!"

Leoloch said "You can't use your geass in such a large area! Rolo! Its way too much! Your heart can't take this anymore!"

"Thats enough Rolo! Don' ...."
Time stopped and Rolo said "All through of my life people used me like a tool"
Time resumed and Leoloch continued "... T do this Rolo! Why are you still tr ..."
"I was used by the order"
"ying to save me! ..."
"And then you used me big brother!" He pushed his heart, "Yeah! You've been using me for yourself right from the very start as well, but ...Only the time I spent with you felt real!"
Time resumed and Leoloch continued "I was only using you!"
Time stopped again "It was those memories That finally made meee... eh ... Human!"
"No stop using your geass like that, You will di..."
"Thats why I'm not! .... ehhhhhhhhh .... I'm not .... a tool and I will fight .... fight like a hu..man being!"

Rolo, Why did you save me... after all I've done to you?

Aristophanes , Rolo Lamperouge aligned with "Freedom" Faction was killed Night 2.

Spoiler: Role Pm
Rolo Lamperouge

Assassin [Active] : Eliminate the person your loyal to.

He starts the game with this Geass power :
Time [Active Geass] : If you use your Geass, your actions will be the first action getting resolved during each night phase (in geass section -means after everyone put on their knightmares) ; No one shall see you doing any actions. No one will be able to night kill you that night . Your geass posses even if your inside a Knightmare.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2957 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's now Day 3!

Vote Count 3.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (15): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, McMenno, Leonshade, Not Chara, keyXrb, Alisae, Creature, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-06 04:29:41)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2975 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Rolo: It was… those memories… that finally made me… human!

Vote Count 3.1Vecna (1): Alisae

Not Voting (14): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, McMenno, Leonshade, Not Chara, keyXrb, Creature, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3025 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3010, Creature wrote:
In post 1, Frozen Angel wrote:There are no lies in game opening posts or pm's.
Nah, if scum could flip as town, then this would be false.
Just to make sure my game rule-set is not interpreted wrong. I'm Not confirming or denying anything else

That sentence means that The game Opening posts when game started (my rule-set) and the initial role pm's have no lies;
nothing more

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3050 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:shifty:

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3075 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Xia Wang: They are rioting? In Shanghai?

Vote Count 3.2Vecna (3): randomidget, KainTepes, keyXrb
keyXrb (3): Vecna, Not Chara, Alisae
randomidget (2): PainBringer, culted
BTD6_maker (1): McMenno
davesaz (1): Creature
culted (1): malpascp

Not Voting (4): BTD6_maker, davesaz, Leonshade, Klingoncelt

Note : Leonshade and BTD6_maker are VLA
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3079 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

sure I don't have pc access - will edit the page tops with vote counts when I get that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3081 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

done! ;)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3095 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

keyXrb and Not Chara are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-27 11:30:07))

Please announce VLA for more than 48 hours inactivity!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3116 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Anya Alstreim: Which one do you think is stronger, your shield or my stark hadron cannon?

Vote Count 3.3keyXrb (5): Vecna, Not Chara, Alisae, davesaz, Klingoncelt
randomidget (4): PainBringer, culted, Leonshade
culted (2): malpascp, randomidget
davesaz (2): Creature, keyXrb
Vecna (1): KainTepes

Not Voting (1): BTD6_maker

Note : BTD6_maker is VLA

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3119 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

culted, Creature, PainBringer and KainTepes are prodded. They have 24 hours to show up before I start searching for replacements. ((expired on 2017-01-28 02:08:52))

Please announce VLA for more than 48 hours inactivity!

Please don't test my seriousness, I won't tolerate inactivity.

As this is fourth prod of culted I'm going to search for replacement right away

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3124 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3125 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

C.C.: The little devil grows up, huh?
Lelouch Lamperouge: And you're still a witch.

Vote Count 3.4keyXrb (7): Vecna, Not Chara, Alisae, davesaz, Klingoncelt, Leonshade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3141 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch Lamperouge : The world is destined for even greater chaos.

Vote Count 3.5 - LYNCH
keyXrb (8): Vecna, Not Chara, Alisae, davesaz, Klingoncelt, Leonshade, McMenno
[Lynch!]

With 15 players alive 8 votes were enough for the lynch.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3142 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If happiness had a form, what would it look like?

It might be something like glass, because one doesn't notice it normally. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you look at it from a different angle, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world. So whats the point of seeking happiness when you can't see it? Is it something you can get if you seek it?

Power makes people blind. It makes a fool of us. We seek power to find happiness, and to avenge our lost happiness; But when we find it we sacrifice the last shred of happiness that what we already had to keep that power and to get stronger. We are truly a bunch of idiots.

It is always there. The happiness is the glass right in front of us all. It is reflecting light. Can't you see? So why? What are we fighting for? What is our true goal in existence if we already have the invisible glass of happiness? That's the question I was asking myself in my whole life.

But one fact makes me motivated : The world won't change through naive talks.

The following players will use a Knightmare tonight:
  • Aliese
  • Leonshade

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3143 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

There was a merchant in Bagdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture, now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threating getsture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Bagdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

What are you running from? The inevitable will happen no matter how powerful you are and death awaits us all ...

The mas stood on his knightmare and shouted "You fools. I am the 17th successor, the second in line to the throne. Lelouch Vi Britannia.
I am the man who will change everything even after my death.
You are nothing but pawns in my board. This is nothing more than a childish game. I am the king and you shall follow even after my death."

A figure in distance appeared. Was it zero? How could it be possible? Lelouch was supposed to be Zero!

The man made his way through and reached the corrupted prince. Lelouch smiled cause he knew his fate. He wrote it down himself.

The girl on their side could hear him whisper "I've made a contract with the devil, so I can't be friends with a god. Tell her that I'm waiting for her on the other side." He was smiling in his last moments.

keyXrb , Lelouch Lamperouge aligned with "Special Zone" Faction was lynched Day 3.

Lelouch Lamperouge

Faction : Special Zone , Nation : Britain

Kings Strategy [active] : If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow! Order another player to visit some one else. Whatever they were doing, they will do on the one you decided for them.

Nobel [passive] : As a prince of Britannia , you are one of the people in game , others can be loyal to.

Wisdom [active] : Once each night you might ask me what will be your Geass impact before submitting it. This is not a normal Night action.

Unity [passive] : You know [Redacted] are the members of the special zone. You can't put down a hammer vote on any of these players. You can't kill any of these players. You can't force any of these players to suicide.

He starts the game with this Geass power :
Control [Geass] : Order another player or the mod. You may not order the same person twice. the order can't exceed 3 words. They will be forced to play and behave as your ordering them for the rest of the game. This ability might effect wincon's and roles or any other thing that player will do (forexample enforcing a post restriction). Your ability won't grant new powers to your minions - They will be forced to do whatever they can with what they already have to perform what your asking them. Wording of your orders must be clear or they might apply unexpected effects. Remember I am the one who is deciding what will your "order" apply in game and I do have a veto on this. You can't force anyone to break any of the game rules or force me to destroy the game itself or breaking it somehow but anything else should be fine. Be aware that there night be multiple methods to remove a Geass effect but no person under effect of your geass is able to claim that.

he starts the game controlling Gawain:
Gawain [Knight mare] :
Bulletproof [Passive] : No kind of killing abilities will work on you while your inside your Knighmare.
King Flames [Active] : applying King Flames will make All kind of protections (passive or active /applied or owned) on your visitors Useless.
Gawain will self destruct when you die and is not transformable.

Win condition : You will win if all other factions which are not in peace with you are eliminated (Third Party) and and when at least one of the members of the Special Zone are alive. (Survivor)
You can fake claim as :

Gino Weinberg

Nobel [passive] : As the Knight Three , you are one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

he starts the game controlling Tristan[Knight mare]

Town Win condition : You win when all treats to the free world are eliminated or nothing can stop this.

Gawain (Knightmare) Self Destructs.
Tristan (FakeClaim Knightmare) Self Destructs.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3144 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's now Night 3!

You have 48 hours!
(expired on 2017-01-29 16:36:24)

*Deadline was changed please pay attention to op or post
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3145 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Ok so I made a very very bad mod error here

keyXrb shouldn't be hammered because of the game mechanics in place. I take the whole responsibility for this (RL buissiness shaded my mind and I forgot One tiny detail about my setup - though I locked it for a long time to double check stuff .... but still)

Because of this I'm going to remove the "Spescial zone" extra wincondition (that was flipped with keyXrb) from the rest of the members of the zone.

I'm going to find a fair way to deal with the injustice of what happened about keyXrb slot privately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3146 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

KainTepes failed to pick his prod up. Night deadline is frozen at 1 day, 2 hours, 40 minutes will I find a replacement. He can continue playing if he shows up before getting replaced.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3147 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

KainTepes can continue playing. Deadline is resumed (expired on 2017-01-30 04:19:11)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3148 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The way we perceive life most of the time, is wrong. Probably the biggest thing we all search for in life is happiness. People who search for happiness think that money and fame will make their life perfect. As good as that sounds most of the time, that statement is not true at all. You have to be thankful for everything you know and own. Just when you want something better than you already have, remind yourself that someone in the world has never even had the privilege of using such thing. There is somebody always better than you and always somebody less fortunate than you. Until you find the middle ground and accept what you have, you will not reach happiness.

"What is going on?" Genaral tried to ask the pilot.
"They are attacking us ... with flying knightmares!" The man shouted. "general what should we do!"
"Protect the vice-roy at all cost. No one should harm our princess!"
"What is happening?" Another girl appeared in the door way. "I am the knight of 4, please inform me of the situation at hand."

"Rebels are attackd us with flying knightmares. They destroyed the guarding kinghtmares and are trying to attack us from the above. Its too late to save the ship mylady! Please Save princess!"
"Why noone informed me sooner!" she said this and ran down the hallway

"They are leaving! the rebels they all are leaving!" the pilot shouted

General stared at screen "But ... thats ... what are ..."

"Oh They are using explo..."

BOOOOOOOM

PainBringer , Milly Ashford aligned with "Freedom" Faction was Killed Night 3.

Milly Ashford

Meow ! [Active] : LET THE FUN BEGAN. This day usable one shot ability will start a hidden effect in the game. No one knows what will happen yet. Lets surprise them all shall we?

Not Chara, Nunnally Lamperouge aligned with "Freedom" Faction was Killed Night 3.

Nunnally Lamperouge

Nobel [passive] : As a princess of Britannia , she is one of the people in game others can be loyal to.

Knight of Nunnally [Active] : Once during the game you may choose one of the loyal people to you as a knight of the realm. They will get the following knightmare as a gift to be your knight and will receive a message that they are entitled as knight of Nunnally.
Galahad [Knightmare] :
Blessed Shield [Passive] : You will survive the first kill attempt on you.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3149 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's now Day 4!

Vote Count 4.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (12): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, McMenno, Leonshade, Alisae, Creature, culted, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

With 12 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 04:47:46)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3174 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3175 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lelouch vi Britannia: Why didn't you keep Mother out of harms' way? You're the Emperor, the greatest man in this nation, if not the world, you should've protected her and now you don't even visit Nunnally!

Vote Count 4.1BTD6_maker (3): McMenno, Leonshade
Klingoncelt (1): Alisae

Not Voting (9): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Creature, culted, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3225 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Suzaku: Your Geass power is quite convenient isn't it?!

Vote Count 4.2Creature (2): Leonshade
Klingoncelt (1): Alisae
culted (1): randomidget

Not Voting (8): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Creature, culted, Vecna, Klingoncelt, KainTepes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3276 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Rivalz Cardemonde: Prez, if Lelouch is who you want, then I, Rivalz Cardemonde, will give you what you want! My best friend in the world!

Vote Count 4.3culted (3): Alisae, Leonshade
Alisae (2): Vecna, culted

Not Voting (8): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Creature, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, randomidget, McMenno

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”