Micro 667 - Chosen Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #53  (isolation #0)  » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:52 pm

VOTE: Vedith

L-1. Serious vote. I think his early townreads are there for the sake of buddying and not for the sake of getting information during RVS.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (isolation #1)  » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Misa have you read the whole game?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #111  (isolation #2)  » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:12 pm

In post 89, Creature wrote:If you vote Vedith, you might hammer a chosen townie.

In post 96, Creature wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Vedith turned out to be Chosen Townie given how he suddenly got to L-1.

I think Creature is town. The wagon on Creature is just completely disregarding how he arrived at the idea of Vedith being a Chosen Townie.
In post 106, MisaTange wrote:why mention Vedith in particular? nn (the counterwagon) could also be Chosen Townie, and this suggests knowledge of who are Chosen Townies, which mafia only knows.

VOTE: Misa
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #156  (isolation #3)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:16 pm

In post 130, nn30 wrote:Are Transcend & Vedith connected players? I'm in a game with Transcend, who has the same avatar, and it's messing with me.

Different memers who are memeing together
In post 142, Vedith wrote:So with this setup, you can be sure that scum are going to avoid the same wagon together.
Getting rid of 1 chosen for 1 scum is a decent swap for scum, this is the only reason I can see Human playing the way he is.

I agree with the latter sentence but I don't understand your reasoning for the former?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #157  (isolation #4)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:17 pm

Misa still scum.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #183  (isolation #5)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:42 am

In post 169, Vedith wrote:Feelbad to those with less posts than mod.

Bwahahahaha.

@Dave why are you scumreading Vedith? If you still are?

@Misa why do you scumread Creature?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (isolation #6)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:32 am

Then do you have reads?

Alternatively, I don't understand any townreads on Dave.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #255  (isolation #7)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:49 pm

@Human Explain the Dave townread.

@Vedith Explain the Creature scumread. Is this purely association?

@TTTT LMAO I love your avatar.
In post 251, Human Sequencer wrote:AH FUCK
I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT DUCKING AVATAR ALL GAME

Psst. No you don't.

VOTE: TTTT

Although my vote was and is probably gonna be parked here.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256  (isolation #8)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:51 pm

I'm like pretty sure Creature is town. The fact that Vedith has been stating 1 scum for 1 Chosen is a good trade leads me to believe that there isn't any reason for scum!Creature to distance him from Vedith's lynch in that one post. I think that post is more likely from town!Creature because he stated in another post that he was paying attention to how the wagon formed.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #260  (isolation #9)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm

In post 257, TTTT wrote:VOTE: nn30 for writing 1000 fake posts

What posts are fake?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (isolation #10)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 pm

I can't stop laughing at that avatar.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286  (isolation #11)  » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:19 pm

In post 264, nn30 wrote:Back it up. Link to everything you've just linked to, but this time, with an explanation for why you think I'm acting in each of those particular posts. Then tell me why you think my analysis is superficial. Then tell me how my 'acting posts' aren't just town poking and prodding in the way that I play town and are, in fact, scum motivated. Then tell me how my 'analysis' as you see it is scum motivated. Then we can begin to have a conversation.

I agree.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (isolation #12)  » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:20 pm

In post 271, Human Sequencer wrote:no idea how you're scumreading dave tbh

no idea how you're townreading dave tbh
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #322  (isolation #13)  » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:58 pm

@Creature Explain your TTTT and Dave reads?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #343  (isolation #14)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Holy shit Creature are you ever going to explain any of your reads?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #345  (isolation #15)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Do you think you'll ever be motivated this game?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #348  (isolation #16)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Probably neither. Anyways, we technically don't need 5 votes to lynch. I still feel fine on a TTTT lynch so I'm sticking to it.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350  (isolation #17)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Oh if I had to pick only out of the 2 it would be Vedith btw.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #352  (isolation #18)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:46 pm

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS AT ALL
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #356  (isolation #19)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:29 pm

So this would mean that Vedith can only be scum with Creature or TTTT? Who's online? Depending on how man are on, our lynch options increase.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #357  (isolation #20)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:31 pm

In retrospect, I can kinda see where Creature's group read list came from.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #358  (isolation #21)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Ughhhh. So I'm basically forced to concede to a nn30 lynch?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #360  (isolation #22)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 pm

That vote changes everything.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #361  (isolation #23)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm

I don't even know anymore.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #367  (isolation #24)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:40 pm

In post 363, Creature wrote:Vedith has three (or two?) mislynch options (if neither cw is on his partner) if he's scum.

What is cw?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #368  (isolation #25)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:40 pm

~2 hours and 37 minutes til deadline???
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #370  (isolation #26)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Why does scum!Dave flip here? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #373  (isolation #27)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 363, Creature wrote:Vedith has three (or two?) mislynch options (if neither cw is on his partner) if he's scum.

Not necessarily. It's also dependent on where his partner is voting.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #376  (isolation #28)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:46 pm

In post 370, Tenshii wrote:Why does scum!Dave flip here? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #378  (isolation #29)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Dude if anything we should turbolynch shaddowez. Basically confirmed the Vedith wagon with his vote.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #380  (isolation #30)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:53 pm

VOTE: shaddowez
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #381  (isolation #31)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:53 pm

In post 377, Creature wrote:Vedith, TTTT, PsychoticDave, Tenshii, me

If we lynch everybody else, we win?

I sadly can't think of anything wrong with this.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #384  (isolation #32)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:57 pm

TTTT what are your reads?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #386  (isolation #33)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Regarding the townbloc, these are the only flaws I can think of.

Dave can only be scum with nn30.
TTTT can only be scum with Vedith.
Vedith can only be scum with Creature or TTTT.
Creature can be scum with pretty much anybody I think.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #389  (isolation #34)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:05 pm

No wait lol Creature can't be scum with Dave or TTTT
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #391  (isolation #35)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

What's the difference?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #394  (isolation #36)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 pm

1) Because of what happened after I posted 381
2) Why is Dave's switch scummy?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #398  (isolation #37)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm

In post 396, nn30 wrote:2) Because he's refused to say anything at all all day and suddenly he's just fine with lynching me. It's lazy. I want a policy lynch on useless!Dave at the very least but I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum.

As scum, why would he bother with switching onto you when he could just keep his vote onto Vedith?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #404  (isolation #38)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:27 pm

In post 402, Vedith wrote:You should feel bad.

Why?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #405  (isolation #39)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:28 pm

In post 400, nn30 wrote:Because Vedith lynch wasn't happening.

Your lynch would've happened with or without his vote.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #408  (isolation #40)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 pm

In post 406, nn30 wrote:How can you be so sure of that? And even if you're sure, how can you put that into Daves process?

Well given how the gamestate was going at the time. And you're saying scum!Dave just switches onto your wagon because... Assuming you flip town, why would that switch help him?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #409  (isolation #41)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:38 pm

In post 402, Vedith wrote:You should feel bad.

Why?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412  (isolation #42)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:47 pm

In post 411, Vedith wrote:Because that post was terrible.

Then fucking tell me why?????
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #413  (isolation #43)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:47 pm

In post 410, Creature wrote:nn30 and Tenshii
What's your opinion on Human?

I don't have one. What's yours?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (isolation #44)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Holy shit did I do something bad?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #477  (isolation #45)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:06 pm

In post 423, nn30 wrote:He got a townie mislynch out of it. He could always defend himself tomorrow.

My point being, there was no reason for him to be on the wagon since the lynch would've happened with or without him. It only hurts him to hop on a wagon that would flip town.
In post 386, Tenshii wrote:Regarding the townbloc, these are the only flaws I can think of.

Dave can only be scum with nn30.
TTTT can only be scum with Vedith.
Vedith can only be scum with Creature or TTTT.
Creature can be scum with pretty much anybody I think.

Dave - I can't see why Dave flips to nn30 here unless Dave and nn30 are the scumteam and Dave wants credit for being on the lynch.
TTTT - I don't see why TTTT defends the Vedith lynch unless they are partners
Vedith - I don't remember why I put this but it should be "Vedith can only be scum with Mewtaph, nn30, or TTTT." The others are either D1 bussing him or could've made a new plurality wagon already.
Creature - Same reasoning used for Vedith. But I townread the slot anyways.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #478  (isolation #46)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:08 pm

I don't get where the nn30 wagon came from.
In post 468, Grendel wrote:Creature, Human Sequencer, shaddowez, Hiraki, Tenshii, TTTT, PsychoticDave, nn30

I'll back up the above reads with substance tomorrow since I'm going to bed soon.

I'll be waiting on this.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #583  (isolation #47)  » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:26 pm

In post 503, Grendel wrote:Tenshii
In post 53, Tenshii wrote:VOTE: Vedith

L-1. Serious vote. I think his early townreads are there for the sake of buddying and not for the sake of getting information during RVS.


I think that Tenshii was fishing for a lol fake hammer for reactions here? That’s the only logical explanation I chould come up with. Plus his reasoning is completely fallous. Like Vedith wasn’t dropping any town reads before 53.

He stated very early game posts where "X is town." There are people that have interpreted them as shitposts but there's more scum motivation behind it than town.
In post 503, Grendel wrote:[1] I think that it is interesting how he was the founder of the Misa wagon, and at the surprising rate which Misa’s wagon grew. If Misa/TTTT were to flip chosen I wonder what that would make Tenshi (probably scum tbh). Also, I wonder about the plausibility of a TenshixHiraki scum team. For some reason the two really 'click' for me.

[2] Quickly glancing through his posts I see other instances of questionable logic, but none of the pops out as scum to me. I’m not going to hen peck at his other posts. He actually seems to want to be useful in a way that didn't look faked. Tenshii can have a nice cozy spot on the back burner.

[3] Oh, but I would like to know Tenshii's thoughts on Dave's flip to nn30, as he seemed to think it implicated bussing on Dave's part. Is Dave scum again Tenshii?

[3] And if he is would you vote him over nn30?

1. Where is the basis of Tenshii x Hikari coming from? This comes off as throwing shade rather than bringing up actual points to the table.
2. This too. You're implying that you have some sort of scumread on me yet I don't see any progression of you doing so. If you don't have a scumread on me, you're just throwing shade here again.
3. Dave's flip is only scummy in the sense that Dave get's town credit if nn30 flips scum. Regardless I don't thnk Dave is scum.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #585  (isolation #48)  » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:38 pm

@Grendel Where do you stand wrt Dave atm?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606  (isolation #49)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:37 am

In post 603, Human Sequencer wrote:There's a reason I think creature is more likely to be chosen than the other players alive.

Can you try and figure out what it is?

No, what is it? And ironically this is setting up to be the same situation that happened with Creature when he talked about chosen townies.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #608  (isolation #50)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:40 am

So what was that nn30 wagon about? I still don't get why it happened.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614  (isolation #51)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:49 am

Creature, Human, TTTT: Why did you all vote for nn30?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616  (isolation #52)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 am

In post 610, Creature wrote:
In post 608, Tenshii wrote:So what was that nn30 wagon about? I still don't get why it happened.

Scum were less passionate for it, they probably were planning to pocket nn30.

Oh lol I get it. So you're implying scum weren't attacking nn30 as hard? Then who were scum in this scenario?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #618  (isolation #53)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

In post 617, Human Sequencer wrote:@dave Yeah, I'm scum. Sup.

GG

VOTE: Human
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #619  (isolation #54)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

This is effectively L-2 because there's no way in hell Dave isn't gonna vote here.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #623  (isolation #55)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 am

In post 621, Human Sequencer wrote:His posts read fake as fuck, I discussed this with TTTT briefly before taking a closer look and posting my findings here. 495

You voted nn30 when you came to the conclusion of townreading him?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632  (isolation #56)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Yea nvm Human checks out. I misread how the wagon happened.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633  (isolation #57)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:19 pm

In post 598, ChaosOmega wrote:Votecount 1.13

nn30 (5) - Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave, Hiraki, Grendel
PsychoticDave (2) - nn30, Human Sequencer
shaddowez (1) - Tenshii
Tenshii (1) - shaddowez


I doubt this was an all town lynch. I townread Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave

VOTE: Hiraki
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #636  (isolation #58)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Any scumread on Dave is summed down to "Dave is being antitown therefore he's scum."

Antitown is generally NAI. Especially for Dave.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #637  (isolation #59)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:26 pm

In post 635, Human Sequencer wrote:Dave was also on that wagon.
Your townread is unfounded.

His constant wagon hopping between multiple wagons does not help his image as scum. He's just making matters worse for him. It's more likely for him to be town that is apathetic.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #644  (isolation #60)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:06 pm

In post 642, PsychoticDave wrote:Okay... so...
I townread Hiraki...

Why?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #665  (isolation #61)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Who or what is Adachi?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #669  (isolation #62)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 pm

The reasons for both of these wagons feel so shit but so right at the same time. It's a weird feeling.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #671  (isolation #63)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:38 pm

In post 670, Human Sequencer wrote:I just think a Dave scum flip incriminates Hiraki.

I don't understand this logic.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #677  (isolation #64)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Fuck. You know you've fucked up when a player won't even bother trying because of a previous game.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #739  (isolation #65)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm

In post 703, Hiraki wrote:Your play is getting worse and worse dude tbh. Do you think the nn30 lynch had no basis to it and that we basically just went on it for no reason?

I literally thought that. Until Creature brought up the scum pocketing thing. But even then.

Spoiler: Reply To Hiraki's Wall
In post 704, Hiraki wrote:In my first post, I noted that Tenshii is a TR except for the stuff done near the end of my post (so last few real life days of D1). I even stated that 111 is a fantastic post but I don't see how I could have been so nice about my adjective usage. I think I mainly did that for the Misa vote that I don't think many other people agreed on. (n.b. I'm not too sure about this - sorry if I'm just flat-out wrong)

[1] I don't think this sequence follows pretty well.

In post 633, Tenshii wrote:I townread Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave


In post 287, Tenshii wrote:
In post 271, Human Sequencer wrote:no idea how you're scumreading dave tbh

no idea how you're townreading dave tbh


[2] Mind explaining how you have a TR on Dave?

In post 343, Tenshii wrote:Holy shit Creature are you ever going to explain any of your reads?


[3] How do you TR someone that you don't really understand their reads?

In post 348, Tenshii wrote:I still feel fine on a TTTT lynch so I'm sticking to it.


[4] Can you explain these TRs?

1. Yes, my posts don't make sense because you (intentionally?) quoted them non-chronologically.
2. I townread Dave because his wagon hopping doesn't help him as scum. He's going on wagons where lynches would happen with or without him.
3. I can townread Creature even though I can't understand his reads because of his actions. He brought up Vedith being a Chosen Townie. That would not help him as scum.
4. I townread TTTT because he stopped the Vedith/Grendel lynch from happening.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #750  (isolation #66)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm not lynching Dave this game. His thought progression is pretty good.

The Human vs Dave fight basically went down like this:
1. Human starts a wagon and votes Dave for policy.
2. Dave OMGUS's and questions the scumread.
3. Human dodges the question and essentially turns Dave's NAI questioning into a scum post
4. Dave arrives at the logic of being Chosen Townie due to Human's hard arbitrary push
5. Human turns this to a claim and pushes it to oblivion.

I like my wagon logic on nn30. My top townreads are Dave/TTTT. Then Creature.

All aboard the Hiraki train.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752  (isolation #67)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:55 pm

That is what happened.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753  (isolation #68)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Spoiler: Proof of Dave vs Human
In post 624, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: Dave
Considering how bad his town play was in our micro not too long ago, it's not a stretch to think that his play as scum is truly as transparent and bad as it is here.

In post 625, PsychoticDave wrote:P-EDIT: Human now votes me for being bad.
Guess I'll do the same.
VOTE: Human Sequencer

In post 680, PsychoticDave wrote:So...

@Human: What makes me so scummy? Why am I scum?

In post 681, Human Sequencer wrote:Why do you care so much? If I'm just a stupid townie, surely you'd just be able to ignore me and push whoever you think is scum?

There's no town motivation for 680, and the scum motivation is pretty blinding.

In post 682, PsychoticDave wrote:Actually, I'm a Chosen Townie.

You've been constantly pushing for my lynch for no reason.
Obviously, you're scum and know who the Chosen Townies are and you thought today would be a good day to try to mislynch one.

In post 683, Human Sequencer wrote:Chosen Townies don't get a role PM saying 'Chosen Townie'. They get a role PM saying 'Townie'.
You just fucked up really bad.

So, this is a slam-dunk lynch now, right guys?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #756  (isolation #69)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 pm

In post 754, Human Sequencer wrote:1. I did not vote Dave for policy. I did not vote Dave because I believe he is anti-town. I voted Dave because I believe his actions were more consistent with 'Bad Scum' rather than 'Bad Town'.

Quote.
In post 754, Human Sequencer wrote:3. I did not dodge the question. Dave asked me why I scumread him, considering there was literally fucking nothing in his ISO I decided to use the best evidence I had on hand, the post he literally just made, which bled scum all through the thread.

Quote.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #759  (isolation #70)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Then who's partner? Hiraki? I actually kinda liked Mewtaph's ISO on a reread. He hard townread nn30/Vedith. Thoughts? Maybe shaddowez is partner?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #762  (isolation #71)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 pm

In post 760, Human Sequencer wrote:That's a question for tomorrow.

I disagree. The game state isn't going to change tomorrow. Best case scenario, your top townread will get killed. It'll be the same tomorrow as it is today.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #764  (isolation #72)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Wtf? How does Dave flipping town give me scumpoints? If anything, I should be top town.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766  (isolation #73)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:04 pm

LOL WHAT????? You're the one advocating the scumread in the first place. And now you have the audacity to say I would be scum if he flips town.

Also offering a speculation path AT WORST is just time wasted. Scum wouldn't be able to achieve anything from it because the whole thing would stop as soon Dave flips town.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #768  (isolation #74)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Yes you should scumread yourself.

If you wanna paint it like that, not considering partners is scummy because it's easier to paint a single person as scum and mislynch day by day than painting a whole scumteam.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #769  (isolation #75)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 pm

At this rate, we could totally fill up this page with just posts from you and me.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #773  (isolation #76)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:05 pm

In post 770, TTTT wrote:@Dave
what are your thoughts on the recent Creature v. Tenshii posts?

What Creature v Tenshii posts?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #789  (isolation #77)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:11 pm

In post 777, Hiraki wrote:Do you think this is a fair tell for someone who plays like Dave?

Yea as of late I've been reevaluating Dave's alignment. I think if he is scum then he's intentionally playing scummy and its not just him being stupid. My mindset was, he wouldn't play intentionally scummy. Whether or not this is the case, Idk yet.
In post 777, Hiraki wrote:Yeah? Do you think that:

A) A Vedith/Grendel lynch was even remotely possible
B) If the answer to A is yes, that TTTT actually stopped it?

Additionally, do you have any reason for scumreading / not townreading me? Or is it really based off of process of elimination?

A) Yes. Granted, it wouldn't have been a full lynch. It would've been a plurality, no-one-is-active-and-or-cares deadline lynch.
B) Yes.
C) PoE
In post 786, Human Sequencer wrote:@Hiraki/Tenshii
I'm against discussing who should be lynched if Dave flips scum (I only got my read on Hiraki out earlier in case of nightkill) because then town gets bamboozled and confused if he flips town.

You're the only here assuming town would get confused.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #820  (isolation #78)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:03 am

In post 790, Hiraki wrote:I'm definitely OK with my vote if your vote is based on process of elimination.

Then do you scumread Umlaut for his VCA POE on me?
In post 791, PsychoticDave wrote:I really feel like Hiraki vs Tenshii is TvT.

Is your townread on Hiraki still "I don't scumread Hiraki?"
In post 796, Ümläüt wrote:Most likely there is one mafioso on the nn30 wagon, and one off.

It's kinda ironic cuz I'm kinda using this logic on your slot as well.
In post 814, TTTT wrote:I think his reason for TRing me is a stretch
why wouldn't scum!TTTT try to move the wagon off Vedith?
don't think that makes me town anymore than asking questions does

If you're being serious, I think I literally don't know how to read people then. Why isn't stopping a townie from getting lynched townie?
In post 819, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 633, Tenshii wrote:I townread Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave

Can you elaborate on these reads? TTTT in particular.

I elaborated in
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #876  (isolation #79)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure the team is Hiraki-Dave. Declaring intent to hammer.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #877  (isolation #80)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Or actually nvm. Restating that to.... "If Dave is scum then it can only be Hiraki."

I haven't really analyzed anything outside of Dave.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #879  (isolation #81)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Yea my vote stays on Hiraki. It's the safer option fmpov.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #880  (isolation #82)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Also if Dave is scum, then Hiraki can't be Chosen because I'm pretty sure scum!Dave goes for the quicker hammer on Chosen!Hiraki.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #891  (isolation #83)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:03 am

VOTE: Hiraki
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #958  (isolation #84)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Why is Creature obviously Chosen? I don't think nightkill logic applies here because scum probably planned on no killing.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #959  (isolation #85)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm

In post 900, Ümläüt wrote:Assuming they keep this up, we have two more lynches to go. We need to either hit Mafia (2/5 chance with random lynch), or two non-chosen townies (1/10 chance with random lynch).

How did you get these odds?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #961  (isolation #86)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Oh. True. Kinda. Idk, if you think you're more NK-worthy than Grendel then sure.

VOTE: TTTT
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #969  (isolation #87)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 966, Creature wrote:Though, I kinda wished we could end the game rn.

We could end the game rn.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #973  (isolation #88)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:41 pm

In post 970, Ümläüt wrote:Creature and Human are both pretty obvtown so I'm confident that we win by lynching everyone whose name starts ends with T.

FTFY
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #974  (isolation #89)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Fwiw though I think this will flip scum.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #976  (isolation #90)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:29 am

In post 975, Human Sequencer wrote:if there is i will eat my hat and then comb over ulmaut and tenshii over the nightphase

I'm holding you to that.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #984  (isolation #91)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 pm

A small part of me wants a ML so I can redeem myself from Wave.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #986  (isolation #92)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

@Umlaut then what about Creature?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #988  (isolation #93)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:20 pm

In post 985, Ümläüt wrote:Human is pretty clearly town. Their push on Dave was way beyond what was necessary for distancing. They pointed out his impossible claim before anyone else, where scum would probably have tried to coach with something like "What makes you so sure you're chosen?"

I think I'm pretty clearly town as well, for turning said push from "Human screaming at the town while they're busy wagoning Hiraki" into something that actually went to lynch.

In post 987, Ümläüt wrote:Everyone knows Creature is town. Look at his activity level, look at his game-solving efforts, look at how Dave went out of his way to push on him in the early game.

Why, what do you think of Creature?

For the most part I feel okay about Creature.

What you said about Creature though can be said about Human, so the fact that you left Creature out of 985 made me assume you felt different.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #997  (isolation #94)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Why would TTTT be/flip town?
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000  (isolation #95)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Neat. GG. I'm surprised I was the veto choice. That was a world I didn't even consider once.

And thanks for modding ChaosOmega :)
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.

Tenshii
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2016
Location: California
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (isolation #96)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 pm

In post 1004, Human Sequencer wrote:Creature, Tenshii, how do I look now?

The diff between this game and Wave is that I didn't have a major scumread on you in one.
I'm hosting Open 674: Duck, Duck, Goose and I currently do not need a replacement.


[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club