OPEN 663: STACK THE DECK (GAME OVER)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1245  (isolation #200)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:27 am

In post 1243, Realeo wrote:No. It was ssbm kyouko


oh. is that why you killed him?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1246  (isolation #201)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:28 am

In post 492, Alisae wrote:TB - Probably Town


Nah It wasn't the basis of the traitor read

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1248  (isolation #202)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:32 am

RIP

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1249  (isolation #203)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:35 am

In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.
VOTE: Desperado

In post 644, davesaz wrote:I do not agree with the common assessment of AH's entrance. I think he ISO'd the people on the biggest wagon and posted a legitimate case on one of them as a form of catchup.

In post 645, davesaz wrote:I still think Desperado would be the best lynch.

In post 654, davesaz wrote:Unofficial VC
Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ThinkBig, Alisae, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald (1) - ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (1) - Kop
8 hours remaining

I still have doubts about Antihuman being scum but it's in town's best interests to avoid a no-lynch. And I could be wrong...
VOTE: Antihuman

That should be L-1. Superhans' vote was not because ssbm_Kyouko had moved off.


I don't know where you got that dave was pushing you all day as you say later; he just says you can be traitor and votes you: which he can do if he's mafia that doesn't buy into the honestly dumb traitor hunt

He does nothing to push that and then votes the largest wagon - if he's scum it's rather unlucky that traitor died while he was set to coast pushing you

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1280  (isolation #204)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

"soft cc"

No

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1294  (isolation #205)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Alright, you've shown that thinkbig's read on Alisae has been changing. Now show how that's scummy, or did you have some other point?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1296  (isolation #206)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:30 pm

@Alisae thoughts on Kop?

And what do you think of what Realeo is saying here?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1298  (isolation #207)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Wait, they're replacing out... nvm

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1301  (isolation #208)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:41 am

The kop thing to me looks less about a dumbtell and more like he was trying to back out of his read that didn't make sense (after getting called out). Also, I think last time I saw him lurking/doing nothing like this he was scum. With that said, he got wagoned super fast/hard so that's a little suspicious, but there's only 2 mafia so it's not cause for concern I guess

I noted that while he was throwing shade on TB there, he's still voting gamma which itself isn't a good look as he doesn't seem to care to move his vote to who he's talking about either

I think TB is town, albeit awkward, I think there is scum pushing him; I think Alisae looks bad but I can see that's not happening, davesaz looks worse, and kop looks bad. Desperado's recent posting has me tilting my head and I feel like I should consider superhans more closely for scum

So pretty much everyone is scummy or in my sights

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1375  (isolation #209)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I buy kop's claim, this is also the second time today my lynch target has claimed a power role to avoid being lynched so I'm a bit more skeptical

Still, I guess night kills will resolve this as well? So:

VOTE: Davesaz

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1379  (isolation #210)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm

In post 1377, Desperado wrote:@ Dunn: Why Dave over Super at this point?


It's more like the opposite, why Super over Dave?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1381  (isolation #211)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm

He wasn't really playing much at all after this roleclaim

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1389  (isolation #212)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 pm

In post 1386, Desperado wrote:
In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:It's more like the opposite, why Super over Dave?


I've already given my reasons for thinking Dave is town. Can you do the same for Hans?


You know me voting dave doesn't indicate that I think Hans is town, though? Dave's just where I thought to go next, I'm wondering why it should be Hans instead. I guess to be fair I didn't explain why i was voting Dave, etiher



What's the serious flaw in Kop's claim?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1392  (isolation #213)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

If he's scum and it's likely for there to only be 2 prs why does he claim to roleblock the dead person when both other prs are outted instead of a random town

The first part is better, but it requires him to think that 3 prs are weird (scum would only have to recruit 1 power so it's not so out there?)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1393  (isolation #214)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 pm

In post 1390, Regfan wrote:His investigation choice of going for SSBM because he didn't push AH but then instantly voting Gamma today who was the leading pusher on AH shows a contradiction in thought process.


This makes sense though, and is what I want a reply from Kop on the most

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1398  (isolation #215)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

I can agree to a mass claim at this point: You should take charge and decide the order

I'll wait to see what kop says and the claim results

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1401  (isolation #216)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:45 pm

In post 1397, Desperado wrote:@ Dunn: That would depend on how much power the scum took. You seem to be assuming that they didn't take away; why is that?


I was responding to what regfan was saying, wasn't assuming what scum would take

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1403  (isolation #217)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

You serious desperado? I say for there to be 3 town prs scum would have had at LEAST 1 power of their own (which is what kop would have been assuming there)

The likely to only be 2 prs was responding to what regfan had said

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1407  (isolation #218)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm

In post 1406, Desperado wrote:If Kop is scum he doesn't need to assume anything.


No, I was talking about if he was town there - seeing gamma as goon cop shouldn't cause him concern because the only situation where he 100% can't be goon cop from his point of view is if scum didn't take any powers - which he can't assume. Scum would only need to take 1 power for that to not be a couunterclaim, which isn't unreasonable to assume

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1416  (isolation #219)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:28 pm

In post 1411, davesaz wrote:VT/

Dunn might be scum who realized I've got his partner dead in my sights.


This argument is really bad/lazy; he's talking about Kop here, but I was voting that as well a while ago, up until the claim, and he's implying that he actually did anything for the kop wagon, which he didn't, he just hopped on at the end again

I don't think it's a real thought process that he thinks I'm scum with Kop for voting him, if davesaz is scum here he's either setting up interactions with his buddy Kop, or he wants to lynch a pr

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1423  (isolation #220)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Not sure why you're linking 144; I thought you thought I was scum?

Again, I don't see how you would think I'm scum with Kop, do you think I was bussing him until he claimed rolebloocker? There was intent to hammer him before he even claimed

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1425  (isolation #221)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:58 am

So you saying I was scum with kop was sarcasm?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1429  (isolation #222)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am

I'm VT

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1457  (isolation #223)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Just waiting for a replacement

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1458  (isolation #224)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 1434, Regfan wrote:All up I town read a lot of his actions and posts throughout the game but there's no singular action of his that I think is completely unfakeable. I think he's probably town here and certainly has the more logical reads in the thread but wouldn't entirely rule him out of being scum.


Meh, I wonder if this suspicion is from watching me in the large dance

I've got some thoughts on the game state but I want to finish up the massclaim first before I say anything (which unfortunately means waiting a bit)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1459  (isolation #225)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Actually, I've got thoughts now:

VOTE: Kop

Think gamma having claimed first so not being able to say he blocked there is a pretty good theory, this looks more like scum fakeclaiming with a lowish amount of prs

In post 1312, Kop wrote:VOTE: Davesaz

I don't think Dunstrall is scum on my wagon, regfan is confirmed town, if I had to choose scum on that wagon, Davesaz, Desperado or Superhans, it's within those 3.


Not sure where these thoughts come from, looks like trying to confuse people with his iso rather than figuring things out...

@Kop why don't you think I'd be scum on your wagon? Why is it between Davesaz, Desperado, Superhans?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1465  (isolation #226)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Image

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1469  (isolation #227)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:45 pm

In post 1468, ThinkBig wrote:Hey, I could actually read and understand the Hebrew!


(I can't)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1471  (isolation #228)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:05 pm

In post 1470, Regfan wrote:This is getting frustrating waiting for Alisea - if we don't see a replacement in the next few hours I might just post my analysis based around the assumption that they'll probably claim VT; not preferable though.


I already know what you're going to say here and I agree

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1489  (isolation #229)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:36 pm

In post 1488, Superhans wrote:Whats your case on Kop?


You serious?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1533  (isolation #230)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 pm

hi

we know traitor wasn't recruited because they flipped as traitor, wheras I think they become a goon otherwise

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1536  (isolation #231)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 pm

I was mainly thinking with no additional powers taken scum could easily fakeclaim, and that yeah kop looks like scum

nothing revolutionary at this point

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1537  (isolation #232)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Also nydusher looks like town

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1589  (isolation #233)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:31 pm

In post 1586, nydushermain wrote:
In post 9, Dunnstral wrote:Getting the ic power is actually pretty unlucky - one of the weaker ones I think


Minor but kind of interesting that he doesn't bring this up as a potential reason why the IC didn't die in the night and instead questions alisae's reasoning for why IC didn't die.


What do you mean? IC is still confirmed town - the reason it's rather weak here is because it's revealed at the start the only protective is a bodyguard and so IC dies immediately or a bodyguard is pretty much wasted on them

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1648  (isolation #234)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 pm

In post 1554, Gamma Emerald wrote:hey ny

[quote="In post 155, Gamma Emerald"]what did kop claim[/quote]

He left vla, here were his posts...

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1664  (isolation #235)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm

VOTE: Davesaz

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1666  (isolation #236)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 pm

I think he's mafia

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1671  (isolation #237)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Can the people who keep mentioning Superhans tell me why?

At the very least, nobody is voting him.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1675  (isolation #238)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:46 pm

I understand he's not the towniest guy; I'm wondering why people are acting like he's going to be lynched eventually and they can't bother to get to him today

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1701  (isolation #239)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:12 am

What made you think that was a good idea

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1709  (isolation #240)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 am

What? I'm asking questions and nobody can give answers

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1711  (isolation #241)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:41 am

I don't want to lynch thinkbig.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1713  (isolation #242)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:42 am

In post 1710, Superhans wrote:I see no reason for Gamma to have to make a fakeclaim, I don't think he should be fairly town read for today.


What do you mean

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1716  (isolation #243)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 am

In post 1715, Superhans wrote:
In post 1713, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1710, Superhans wrote:I see no reason for Gamma to have to make a fakeclaim, I don't think he should be fairly town read for today.


What do you mean

I think both Kop and Gamma were telling the truth.


about what

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1717  (isolation #244)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 am

What are you trying to say

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1718  (isolation #245)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

In post 1708, Realeo wrote:In another news, I get bad vibes from Dunnstral of "scum shuts up and let town kill each other"


Seriously though what is this? I've been talking all day, you spammed up a page, in reality I posted like 4 posts above that

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1723  (isolation #246)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:56 am

In post 1715, Superhans wrote:
In post 1713, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1710, Superhans wrote:I see no reason for Gamma to have to make a fakeclaim, I don't think he should be fairly town read for today.


What do you mean

I think both Kop and Gamma were telling the truth.

Superhans wrote:About their roles.


Considering they're both dead it would seem so

In other news: Has dumb telling gone too far?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1736  (isolation #247)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:20 am

VOTE: Desperado

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1828  (isolation #248)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:29 pm

In post 1813, Superhans wrote:Davesaz maybe.


Why can't we vote davesaz, then?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1829  (isolation #249)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 1827, davesaz wrote:Superhans is consistently a late entrant on big wagons, other than wagons on ThinkBig. The only exception to this rule that I see is being early on Gamma d1, but that was after being 3rd on that wagon and two left it.


So do you think Superhans is scum, then? What's your opinion on Desperado and Thinkbig?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1849  (isolation #250)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:32 pm

I also think tb is towny

UNVOTE:

Superhans is looking bad backing off from desperado but trying to get others onto him or tb

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1850  (isolation #251)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:32 pm

I also don't see what you guys are seeing about dave

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1859  (isolation #252)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:21 pm

In post 1851, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:I also don't see what you guys are seeing about dave


In terms of scum or town? Because I think I called him town and superhans called him scum on the same page.


in terms of him being town. I think he has a good chance of being scum

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1860  (isolation #253)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 1858, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1857, davesaz wrote:Actually with both PR flips realeo is no longer technically conf. I have him on the re-read and analyze list.
I've lost a couple games as town by failing to accurately recognize "scum leading town", so I caution against doing solely town reads.


Gamma had a green check on him.


If realeo were a mafia pr it wouldn't matter

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1861  (isolation #254)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 1853, davesaz wrote:
In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:I also don't see what you guys are seeing about dave

I'd be a lot more comfortable reading you if I could be confident you understand the concept of honest posting and could recognize it when you see it.


huh?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1864  (isolation #255)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:24 pm

In post 1860, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1858, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1857, davesaz wrote:Actually with both PR flips realeo is no longer technically conf. I have him on the re-read and analyze list.
I've lost a couple games as town by failing to accurately recognize "scum leading town", so I caution against doing solely town reads.


Gamma had a green check on him.


If realeo were a mafia pr it wouldn't matter


So if he were bulletproof, rolecop, or joat he would show up as "not goon"

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1886  (isolation #256)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 am

In post 1882, Realeo wrote:
In post 1849, Dunnstral wrote:I also think tb is towny

Lying is town action?


:roll:

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1887  (isolation #257)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:19 am

I think you're mafia. Posts like this:

In post 1411, davesaz wrote:VT/

Dunn might be scum who realized I've got his partner dead in my sights.


While talking about kop when it didn't make sense (and we know he was town now)

along with the defensiveness that followed that

Do I need to go over your iso for you to understand why you're scummy?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1891  (isolation #258)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:21 am

In post 1889, davesaz wrote:You (and that's personally you) lose games (specifically ones where you scumread me) because you expect people to act evasively so much that you can't recognize when they are not being evasive.

...I don't

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1892  (isolation #259)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 am

In post 1890, Realeo wrote:
In post 1886, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Realeo wrote:
In post 1849, Dunnstral wrote:I also think tb is towny

Lying is town action?


:roll:

You are speculating tb is gambiting?

No, I'm speculating you're making something out of nothing

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1954  (isolation #260)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:07 pm

In post 1937, nydushermain wrote:Oh, I'd like to note I had realeo as town before the check so either way, I think he's good. I'm gonna keep him in the town circle for now but the fact that he's not cleared makes the game a tad bit more difficult. I thought I only had to find 2, in which case I could probably be pretty confident but having to find 3 might be a bit odd... that probably sounds a bit contradictory since I'm saying I had realeo as town anyways but I have a tendency to be wrong somewhere in my town circle when the number of unconfirmed in it become large. I can usually pick a small amount of pretty much guaranteed town and it ends up being right in most games I play.

Regfan, thoughts on realeo outside of the checks?

Also, I still think that TB is most likely town due to the day 1. If dave is indeed town, I have to decide whether or not the rest of the three have genuinely gone on eachother (which I haven't been paying much attention to). What I'm going to be doing is, instead of finding reasons as to why my town circle is correct (which I hope it is because that means I'm a boss), I'm going to change my strategy a little bit and ASSUME my town circle is correct. By doing so, I'll be looking within the 3 players left of desperado, superhans, and dunnstral. Within this, I'm going to set up the 3 worlds of:

Superhans + Desperado
Superhans + Dunnstral
Desperado + Dunnstral

as scum teams and see if I can eliminate any of the worlds. If I believe, with sufficient evidence, that the worlds can not exist, I'll stop pushing that my town circle is correct and then see where the scum can lie inside my town circle.

If people agree with my town circle for now (and by people I mean the people inside my town circle), I suggest you do the same because with 2 entire days of interactions, I think that there's more than likely sufficient associative reads to be had.


Serious? davesaz is confirmed town because???

Here's my last game: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66795

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1969  (isolation #261)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:08 pm

I think we're severely misreading dave here. I think he's mafia, I don't see anything he's said as genuine but everyone else is saying they do and nobody wants to lynch him. I think if dave were town mafia would be jumping onto him as well so me being really the only one wanting this just makes me think he's more likely scum.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1970  (isolation #262)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:08 pm

In post 1965, Regfan wrote:I'm less inclined to believe that SH would intentionally dumbtell like he did in Post 1710 and Post 1715 as mafia


I kind of had the same feeling about that

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1980  (isolation #263)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 pm

In post 1849, Dunnstral wrote:Superhans is looking bad backing off from desperado but trying to get others onto him or tb


This and him not considering davesaz is what irks me - looked like if the scum team was, say, him and dave he was setting up lynches. Plus the dumbtell stuff I was considering, though he was never in my mind as a vote option today; nobody else could really explain why they were scumreading him

And desperado is tunneling someone I believe to be town and also won't reconsider his reads and won't give reads on the rest of living players - also there's just something off in general about him... I think he could rather easily be scum (as in, that's an easy read for me to make)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2025  (isolation #264)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:36 pm

In post 2011, Desperado wrote:Dave is town for the same reason Alisae is.



we've been over this I believe - dave' push was a lot weaker than alisae's stuff, like a LOT weaker

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2028  (isolation #265)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Why do you think Dave had to have believed he was a traitor, rather than just making a bad push?

I like how you sneakily are trying to make yourself not look like dave's partner :) but I'll take a look at that too

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2058  (isolation #266)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 pm

In post 2056, Realeo wrote:Dunnstral you consistently townread ThinkBig...

....and consistently never tell why

Your current action is that "Your case at ThinkBig sucks," but "Your case at ThinkBig sucks" is not an antonym of "I townread ThinkBig"


I don't think he's scum dude

Saying I've never said why is a joke; refer back to the AH thing

You're tunneled on for dumb things that have been pointed out to be nai for him

Superhans wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?author_id=28548&sr=posts

Don't comment on the content (not allowed to talk.about ongoing games etc) but look at the times.

TB y u lurking?


Not gonna say anything, but you can see how this is pretty misreppy.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2081  (isolation #267)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 am

In post 2080, ThinkBig wrote:I'm also starting to have a scum read on Dunnestral


:?:

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2085  (isolation #268)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:17 am

let's get him

VOTE: Davesaz

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2093  (isolation #269)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm lurking

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2107  (isolation #270)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:07 pm

In post 2102, nydushermain wrote:I think it's desperado + dunnstral maybe as a team.


Uh, why?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2144  (isolation #271)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm

And you? Where did you get the "Desperado and Dunn are a team" thing

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2194  (isolation #272)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Regfan I'm not sure I buy into that pairing thing, specifically it looks like if I'm town thinkbig should be lock scum, and so if he's not I know the whole thing is wrong

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2199  (isolation #273)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:42 pm

In post 2198, Regfan wrote:Tell me which pairing you think I've ruled out incorrectly then or tell me which town read that I haven't included in the pairing you think is wrong. Just stating "I'm not sure I buy it because it makes me possible scum" is super vague and actually pretty scummy.


From the start you've been wrong when you only put in 6 pairings

Does Superhans-TB makes sense to you?

What about Superhans-Dave

Which might be what I'm leaning towards right now

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2202  (isolation #274)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:22 pm

I did think that, but I'm reconsidering associations with dave

if not SH, it might be dave-desperado

I fear that if desperado is scum people were setting me up as his partner for ~reasons~ mostly based on him

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2204  (isolation #275)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:25 pm

In post 2200, Regfan wrote:@Dunn - So if you think the entire flaw in the pairing thing is that I haven't included SuperHans why not just state that initially? The way you went about it is actully very scum motivated. I've touched on SH-TB and SH-Dave briefly below and think they're not highly likely pairings or anything but can do a more detailed look later but for me to do that you're going to have to explain what about the town read on him you disagree with and why; also why you think he's currently scum.



Actually, I disagree with crossing out dave-desperado as well

You keep saying it's "actually very scum motivated" Why? Because you think your new reads are 100% correct and I'm throwing shade? I'm just considering things, and your scenario would mean I should be voting thinkbig; should I? Because that goes against my instinct

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2205  (isolation #276)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:26 pm

In post 2203, Regfan wrote:That's not going to cut it Dunn, what you just stated is massively hypocritical.


Please... I wasn't the one who said "the entire flaw around it was..."

You're tunneling on me now

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2209  (isolation #277)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:29 pm

In post 2207, Regfan wrote:specifically Dave pushing Desperado D1 as a traitor and wanting him lynched; something that's very unlikely to happen between two actual scum members D1 in a game that has 2 unknown PR's.


How many times this game have I talked about this, though? I've made it clear that I don't buy that narrative at all

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2210  (isolation #278)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:30 pm

More than once, by the way

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2211  (isolation #279)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Though I guess what you're saying is bussing is also unlikely there

Which I'll consider

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2212  (isolation #280)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:31 pm

In post 2207, Regfan wrote:Effectively you've stated that you had a town read on SH and only now have him as your top scum pool guess via interactions but dislike how people have you as potential scum via interactions which is exactly what you're doing yourself. Scum motivation x1000.


I don't know if you're trying to sort me or you really think that

Do you think thinkbig is the "best lynch" information wise? (My explicit problem is that if he's town the only pair that's left is me and desperado)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2217  (isolation #281)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 pm

In post 2214, Regfan wrote:I think town are much more likely to attempt to discuss reads here and put their own thoughts forward with their reasoning.


And am I the only one this applies to, because it looks like you're selectively choosing evidence

I can see you're going towards a lynch on me; but then thinkbig gets lynched (almost certainly, with me gone and you nightkilled) which is a pretty good chance of game over in my mind

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2218  (isolation #282)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 pm

And I'm not sure what you want from me exactly

I'm here, giving my thoughts, you're posting in between my posts to try to find contradictions to stuff I was typing up

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (isolation #283)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:05 pm

It's a real drag when I've been pointing things out but my main scumspect is lock town over dumb things I've talked about and my townread is useless/getting run up all game

I am trying to solve the game, I wanted to know if I should be voting thinkbig, because your list only has teams with him and 1 team with me and desperado

I don't think I need to figure out superhans/desperado while dave is alive, because they're unlikely to be scum together. That leaves me with dave. If you want me to go over him again, I can soonish

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2222  (isolation #284)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:07 pm

In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?


Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2225  (isolation #285)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:08 pm

You're kidding, right?

All of last day

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2226  (isolation #286)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:09 pm

In post 2224, Realeo wrote:
In post 2222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2221, Realeo wrote:Do you have extra reason?


Everyone in the game was scumreading thinkbig except for me and the IC, it makes you wonder

Shouldn't the fact that you're in minority makes you wonder?


I don't succumb to peer pressure, nor do I think the masses are likely to be right

not trying to be edgy

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2228  (isolation #287)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:12 pm

You know that's not the extent of my reasoning

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2232  (isolation #288)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Realeo, you're quoting stuff from long, long ago and acting like it fits in to the current situation :/

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2234  (isolation #289)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:21 pm

In post 2231, Regfan wrote:2) I don't think I control where your vote lands, if you disagree with my reads so be it


But don't you see that from what you put out, tb would be lock scum to me? Isn't that the figuring out reads thing you were talking about

I'll go over davesaz again later, I don't have the motivation to do it now

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2236  (isolation #290)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:22 pm

In post 2231, Regfan wrote:3) The way you're treating SuperHans/Desperado here is exactly what I'm talking about finding scummy, the "I don't need to figure them out right now" is a load of bollocks, if you acknowledge that the votes likely won't be going onto Dave today you absolutely do have to sort them out, heck you even have to sort them out if the votes do go to Dave. The whole bolded section from you comes very very much across as mafia.


Fine. If I had to choose, RIGHT NOW, I'd lynch Desperado. This doesn't contradict what I said earlier about superhans

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2237  (isolation #291)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:24 pm

In post 2235, Regfan wrote:What do you make of Realeos point about ThingBigs fake ISOing going through SuperHans?


I think that was a miscommunication, otherwise you're better off asking thinkbig?

It looked to me like he had already looked at it before, and continued to look at it and then posted after his first one (more than one tab open at the same time) My first thought wouldn't be "he's pretending to have read the entire iso in 2 minutes" because I don't know if anyone would fall into that "trap"

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2250  (isolation #292)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 2238, Realeo wrote:The problem is except explaining "I have read it before"

In post 1750, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1741, Realeo wrote:How do you ISO SuperHans *250*posts in 2 minutes?


Stop throwing shades. It doesn't take that long to skim through an ISO.


He insists that it's possible in 2 minutes.


ok... still, he says SKIM, not read. He's not pretending to have thoroughly analyzed

I'm not saying it's ideal for him to do that in itself, but why are you worked up about it? Do you think skimming is scummy, or do you think he can't skim an iso in 2 minutes (For me personally, 2 minutes wouldn't be enough time to think over things)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2251  (isolation #293)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 540, davesaz wrote:Just realized I've been reading but not posting.
In retrospect I think MariaR did indeed crumb traitor. Too late at night to dig further but I can vote at least.
VOTE: Desperado


I'll go over this again for you guys

Just because someone is pushing for "being traitor" doesn't mean they actually believe it

I can confirm, that at that time, there wasn't actually a compelling reason to think desperado was the traitor, and I said as much (funny that nobody analyzed that.)
In that case, dave could be pushing a townie (in his eyes) - The Antihero lynch being the traitor is kind of irrelevant in all this

That's the first argument for him being town that others have presented

The second is that his tone is genuine (or something)

Which I have not been feeling at all, so my next step is to ask where his town is genuine and I want to take a look at it again



I am considering that it would be weird for scum dave to vote scum desperado there

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2252  (isolation #294)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Regfan what are you seeing about dave that makes you think "this guy is towny on tone"

I know you've mentioned it a few times before, and I know you're considering pairings

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2301  (isolation #295)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:59 am

In post 2283, Regfan wrote:
In post 2277, Desperado wrote:Reg, you're fucking it up again. Dunnstral is town.

Pretty damn confident he's not; I'll elaborate into this when I get home tonight (Heading out in ~20 minutes) but there's been several things from him today (And tbh throughout the game) that points pretty heavily towards him being mafia, one of the larger ones being his read on TB. I can understand his initial town read and defence on TB given I was along the same thought process but the fact that his read on TB never progressed throughout the game is a big red flag. He's effectively ruled him out entirely ignored new evidence and information that points towards TB potentially being scum and flat out not commented on him, to do that while also barely defending TB when there's a wagon forming on him today makes no sense as town.



I don't think you're looking at me fairly here: I'm not "barely defending tb" and I don't know why my read should have changed when the driving force behind it has stayed constant all game (AH stuff)

So I don't know what to say, but it's not me, but I'm also not too worried about being lynched anymore since I think I know what's going on now

Looking at this:

In post 2268, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Dunnestral

I know I've been putting this game off and I do apologize. I've been extremely busy and notice that my activity in games seems to go down when I'm widely scum read/close to being lynched. It is something I need to work on.

I can definitely see a Desperado/Dunnestral team. I will elaborate this more when I get to my laptop. There are a few posts that feels like he is outright trying to buddy me. He says he has a town read on me, but can never actually explain why he town reads me.

I'll be happy lynching either desperado or dunnestral today.

In post 2275, ThinkBig wrote:Not once has Dunnestral given reads or explained why he reads people as town or scum.

In post 2278, ThinkBig wrote:Why is dunnestral town?


What happened to you townreading me TB? How did you go from that to voting me after the IC did

In post 1663, ThinkBig wrote:Here is where I am at right now:

Town: {Real, nydush}
Lean town: {Dunnestral}
Null: {Dave}
Scum: {Desperado, Superhans}

I am confident that there is a scum between desperado and Hans and would preferably like to lynch one of those today.

In post 1621, ThinkBig wrote:Final reads for the day

Town (S->W): Realeo, Nydus, (gap) Dunnstrsal, Dave
Null: Gamma, Dave
Null scum: Kop
Scum (S->W): Desperado, Superhans

Gamma will get resolved tonight. If Gamma is actually the goon cop, then Gamma will be dead tonight. I am confident there is scum inside Superhans/Desperado with Superhans slightly more likely to be scum than Desperado.

I'm fine with ending the day phase. It has been almost 3 days and Kop still hasn't came back and answered our questions and responded to our arguments.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2302  (isolation #296)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:01 am

In post 2285, Regfan wrote:TB's activity elsewhere in comparison to here etc.


Don't think I've ever used activity in other games to change my read on someone in a game I'm in, even games where I'm with the same player in both games

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2303  (isolation #297)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 am

In post 2287, Regfan wrote:He constantly states he has ThingBig as town and that he doesn't want to lynch him, then look at the reasoning that's attached to it; it's solely and 100% based around AH's push on TB and then stating "Scum are pushing TB", none of it at all has anything to do with TB's play.


My read doesn't come from his play. It comes from the dead traitor. This is true, but you seem to think I have to be looking at thinkbig's play (he hasn't done anything of note, but lurking out definitely doesn't always mean scum)

I'm reconsidering that read now though, after seeing him hop on to me. I'm probably ok with lynching TB...?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2346  (isolation #298)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:15 pm

(I'm not hammering)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2347  (isolation #299)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm

In post 2322, Regfan wrote:if he really believed Dave was as scum as he made him out to be inside his posts we'd be able to see exactly where he's getting the read from, we can't.


How come this isn't cause for concern with people's reads on tb, but only for me?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2349  (isolation #300)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 2320, Realeo wrote:1. Which is exactly my concern with nydus

2. I thought you are better than that.=/ Instead of accusing information, you collect them.

@Dunnstal: Can we have your case at Daveaz as scum?


Sure

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2350  (isolation #301)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:24 pm

In post 2339, nydushermain wrote:I think desperado has a higher chance of landing scum, or more cases of being scum partners IMO with other people.


Then you need to talk about it instead of mindlessly sheeping and throwing out shade

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2354  (isolation #302)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Can we not quicklynch

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2363  (isolation #303)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:40 am

Why do you suspect me?

I was starting to feel like desperado was looking better so that translated into looking at you from poe - now I'm wondering if it was tb all along with him recently jumping on me- which I guess you can still be scum with him, which I want to look over because If I'm lynched I think this game gets a lot harder in terms of mix and matching partner pairs

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2367  (isolation #304)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:19 am

Well, live and die by regfan hard pushing another town



In post 2365, Realeo wrote:Dave case please.


Sure, if I'm still alive in time for it

and if I care enough

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2429  (isolation #305)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

In post 2371, Superhans wrote:
In post 2367, Dunnstral wrote:Well, live and die by regfan hard pushing another town



In post 2365, Realeo wrote:Dave case please.


Sure, if I'm still alive in time for it
and if I care enough

Fuuuck this. U have 5 days, omg.
Absolute bellend if you're not bothered to actually play the game.


LOL are you kidding? Look at these other guys, I've been playing the game this whole time

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2430  (isolation #306)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:55 pm

In post 2372, ThinkBig wrote:INTENT TO HAMMER


Why are you trying to rush my lynch now

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2433  (isolation #307)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:56 pm

In post 2396, Superhans wrote:Oh and if Dunnstral flips town we 100% need to flip Dave tomorrow.


ok, that's good enough for me honestly

But I'll still case him

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2437  (isolation #308)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 pm

In post 2401, davesaz wrote:Because I think TB is scum.
Mafiascum, the site.


Davesaz isn't actually pushing for the lynch to change; just trying to look good/make it look like he was on tb

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2440  (isolation #309)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:01 pm

In post 2407, Regfan wrote:Dunns Post 2367 is pretty disingenuous. His constant postponement re; his Dave explanation is because he knows he's going to have dificulty faking reasoning to be able to match the confidence in the read he showed early, this is a very big scum tell.


What's your problem ? ? ?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2441  (isolation #310)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:02 pm

In post 2439, Superhans wrote:
In post 2437, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2401, davesaz wrote:Because I think TB is scum.
Mafiascum, the site.


Davesaz isn't actually pushing for the lynch to change; just trying to look good/make it look like he was on tb

Davesaz scummy AF, I agree with that Dunnstral.


"superhans isn't really pushing for the lynch to change"

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2443  (isolation #311)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Alright I changed my mind, just lynch me and then it's dave + one of tb/superhans, maybe superhans

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2444  (isolation #312)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

am I L-1

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2448  (isolation #313)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:30 pm

I'm dead right?

Uh, no, you're lynching dave

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2449  (isolation #314)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:32 pm

maybe

I hate that tb quickhammered me without really explaining why he switched from townreading me

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2453  (isolation #315)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 pm

I actually didn't know because tb's post looked like a hammer and nobody responded to me asking if it was l-1

but ok

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2464  (isolation #316)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:02 am

Regfan

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2467  (isolation #317)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:46 am

Regfan

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2468  (isolation #318)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 am

In post 2466, Regfan wrote:If you're town provide your reads (and reasoning on Dave) quickly for the others and we can talk in the dead QT. If you're scum I'd hope to see some Faraday level trolling from you.


I'm not the type of person to troll twilight as scum I think. I'm also probably not the type of person to explain their reads as town, as I don't find them easy to explain

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2660  (isolation #319)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 pm

rolecop ended up being useless because traitor died day 1 and we knew every pr on day 2

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games