Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by malpascp »

wtf just happened on SD
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Vifam »

I miss them :(
ok
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(1/6)
- Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint

Notes:
- KMD4390 and Lil Uzi Vert are V/LA until 1/13.
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 546, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

lol no. The way he's chainsaw defending Luv isn't town play. Does this mean Luv is a buddy or that Luv is town? IDK but it means he's scum. He called my reasons for Luv bad but when asked to back it up he fell back on an empty buzzword and has now dropped it since he knows damn well that he can't reasonably spin Luvs play as pro-town. So now he's using some ridiculous thing that I should have stopped scum reading Luv b/c Penguin flipped town when Penguins town flip has no bearing on how anti-town Luvs play has been.

Dodge or Luv are my preferred flips today. I'd compromise on Mal or KMD.
Not talking about Nero is every post = has now dropped it

Okay. :roll:

The only person who can't back up their actions or accusations in Dodge vs. Nero is....Nero. Just because you continue to type some variant of 'Dodge has nothing' doesn't make it true. You might try backing up your actions before acusing me of being unable to do the same.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 552, Vifam wrote:I miss them :(
Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
If anything you should vote Nero.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 555, Pepchoninga wrote:
Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.
Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 557, malpascp wrote:
Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Bold.

I suspect the mason claim came from Maria and Pepto?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 556, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
If anything you should vote Nero.
I dislike throwing votes when I'm not absolutely sure. This game is very slow paced, so don't expect my vote to come before I get a good scum read.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 558, Pepchoninga wrote:
Bold.

Take out the filler and noise, and SD has less protown content than we do.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 561, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 558, Pepchoninga wrote:
Bold.

Take out the filler and noise, and SD has less protown content than we do.
I do like filler and noise tho.

All in all you have KainTepes in that game, you can't escape the filler and noise...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by McMenno »

implying town can't vigorously push a mialynch? I've got plenty of examples. or maybe you've forgotten that townies don't know others' alignments?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
In post 554, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Not talking about Nero is every post = has now dropped it
ok, well if you haven't dropped it then you can certainly explain why reasons are bad. But then you'll claim I'm deflecting and yeah...basicly you can't or won't answer this.
In post 554, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The only person who can't back up their actions or accusations in Dodge vs. Nero is....Nero. Just because you continue to type some variant of 'Dodge has nothing' doesn't make it true.
I've actually clearly explained why I'm scum reading you and Uzi. Though I guess something that I haven't talked about yet is the fact that I am your
SOLE
push for the day. Even if you believe that I'm scum then I'd still have two buddies. I expect that your answer will be something along the lines of "I'm waiting on your flip". I know that singular scum hunting is a scumtell for you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 564, McMenno wrote:
implying town can't vigorously push a mialynch? I've got plenty of examples. or maybe you've forgotten that townies don't know others' alignments?
I am a
TAD
worried that he's newbscum since I have a history with newbscum pushing me for pushing a mislynch and his stopping at page 9 is kinda odd but I'm just so convinced that scum is Uzi, Dodge and Mal.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by malpascp »

is that from PoE? because I'd be fine lynching either one of them. Or McMenno. Why is McMenno not dead yet?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 567, malpascp wrote:is that from PoE? because I'd be
fine lynching either one of them.
Or McMenno. Why is McMenno not dead yet?
Is this about Uzi and Dodge? If not I don't understand. I am currently scumreading you b/c you seem to be ignoring a large chunk of the game and I don't see the town motivation in that.

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by malpascp »

To be fully honest I feel like I0m too rusty on Mafia. I have reads but have trouble putting it into words. But I pretty much agree on your case on both of them. I imagine how lazy this sounds but I found myself coming back from V/LA, read their posts, then read people's reads on them, and think "yeah that *did* sound scumy", etc.
Both seem scummy, LUV more than Dodge. I still want to know why people TR McMenno so hard.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 569, malpascp wrote:To be fully honest I feel like I0m too rusty on Mafia. I have reads but have trouble putting it into words. But I pretty much agree on your case on both of them. I imagine how lazy this sounds but I found myself coming back from V/LA, read their posts, then read people's reads on them, and think "yeah that *did* sound scumy", etc.
Both seem scummy, LUV more than Dodge. I still want to know why people TR McMenno so hard.
Being rusty shouldn't keep you from being able to post. All you have to do is type
I scum read player X
. Its not hard. You've spent like the last 3 or 4 posts bitching about Mcmenno so I'm not sure why you couldn't have said
I scum read Uzi/Dodge
or
I agree with Nero's cases
. I also made 2 posts directed at you so I'm not sure why you couldn't respond to them. Sheep me.

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by malpascp »

Well if sheeping is agreeing with your reads while townreading you then yeah I'll sheep you.
And McMenno is the one thing I notice that wasn't already said by someone else, so it's natural that I focus more on that than on repeating the same old reads on this dusty thread
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips

Well I kinda feel like me pushing Uzi for his actions surrounding and then Dodge chainsaw defending Uzi is kinda the big thing today and it feels/felt really odd that you weren't involved in said discussion. Still waiting on you to vote Uzi or Dodge....

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by malpascp »

No I want something out of McMenno so this is my way of applying pressure ok
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 571, malpascp wrote:And McMenno is the one thing I notice that wasn't already said by someone else, so it's natural that I focus more on that than on repeating the same old reads on this dusty thread
Also this isn't really true. Mcmenno was the early wagon suggested by Vifam and then Uzi sheeped that. A large part of my case is that Uzi claims that he's voting Mcmenno due to "paranoia" but his reasoning for not mentioning that "paranoia" yesterday was b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge." Which I think is a load of BS as I detailed here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”