DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:21 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Who's your daddy, mafiascum?

The Showstopper! The Main Event! The Icon! Yours truly, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Just in case we weren't clear on that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:34 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's not a dayvig, considering another player could stop it if they wanted to.

Vote: Mcmenno

Also I'm not spelling out your hydra, sorry if I offend.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:40 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 20, Narna wrote:Mcmenno is looking towny. Kmd can be scum though.

VOTE: Kmd4390

Spoiler: Smackdown
Titus looks town
Alternatively, we can also vote this. When you see it...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:11 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

That's just a poor rendition of the opening lyrics to Randy Orton's theme song.

Should read

I hear voices in my head,
They council me,
They understand,
They talk to me!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 72, Leonshade wrote:Ms Columbo's questions are a bit awkward, but they're the kinds of questions I could see a newb asking when trying to figure people out.

@DodgeTheSaint:
Post 53 reads like you scumread McMenno, I'd like to hear why.
Eh, the situation changed a bit on his part.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:08 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 482, Titus wrote:I am in 100% agreement on the vote on Vifam. That's why I moved mine. Both you and Vifam have encouraged not commenting on the RAW thread. At first, I thought you were just being lazy, but it appears you have read the thread. So why are you avoiding and discouraging active comments on the RAW thread? Grey's points about preventing vocal scum from dominating one thread by having players read both are spot on.
The Heartbreak Kid would like to remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad Titus. Encouraging wasting time on the other thread
at this stage of the game
is pro-scum. Stop trying to normalize anti-town play. (or you know, carry on if this plays into your win condition) I know you're reading, so feel free to quote this. I'm only stepping in because I have nothing better to do, please don't expect this to happen often unless you continue to lead the town around in anti-town behavior. Okay, TTYL.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

I am disappointed in every single one of you since no one congratulated me on my first promo. Maria is scum because she is being way to jokey. I know that people, especially, Titus will question my read but its a read that I feel comfortable with.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No, there's two things you're missing. First, Narna gives shallow reads. That screams "I'm giving reads for the sake of giving them". Second, it's an attempt to normalize anti-town behavior on Page 1. This also ties back into the first point as well. It's an attempt to look to be productive
without actually being productive
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Mcenno's lack of reading comprehension is scummy as fuck!

See I can do it too! Except what I just said is ACTUALLY representative of your posts!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 90, Narna wrote:
In post 26, DodgeTheSaint wrote:It's not a dayvig, considering another player could stop it if they wanted to.

Vote: Mcmenno

Also I'm not spelling out your hydra, sorry if I offend.
big mistake
Explain this please.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Why does that matter? You can't do shit over there, and neither can I. This is exactly why this behavior is counter-productive. Who gives a fuck who's scum on Smackdown? That's not our game. What happens over there has no bearing on what happens over here. This is why I called you out "on page 1". We have scum in this thread, and if you're town you shouldn't care what's going on over there, nor what other people think about what's going on over there.

I know it seems like the 'town' thing to do...but that's only if you don't think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then you realize, worrying about the other game is just a distraction. Read it? Yes. You want to know generally what's going on over there sure. Give it any bit of your attention? Absolutely not. If you're town, your ONLY focus should be finding the scum in THIS game.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 101, Narna wrote:
In post 97, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
What was faked in my opening posts? Multiple people agreed that kmd pinged them.
Are you suggesting I faked my Titus read to normalise talking to the other thread?
Why are you the first person to get this? Thank you. It's not a difficult concept.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Well I'd half expect Titus to think the behavior would be good for the town if she was town. I also think she'd recognize it to be counter-productive if she wasn't. I don't know if I'm giving her too much credit, but whatever. Again what they do over there, doesn't really matter here.

I think maybe what I'm failing to communicate is not that 'only scum would think it's a good idea', because it does seem appealing from a town perspective. What I was suggesting, and you just became the unfortunate player to do it first, that surface level interacting with the other thread isn't meaningful, and easily fake. All you did was say 'titus is town'. That is shallow, and easily faked. I'm not expecting anyone to have solid reads on their first post, and that is kind of the point. It's one of those things scum do, giving reads for the sake of giving them, because it looks good. I'm suggesting that you gave that surface level read in an effort to look good, rather than to help the cause of anyone.

Pedit: Fine, I can understand your perspective.

So now that we're on the same page, is five pages enough for you to develop some reads?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 110, Narna wrote:I think we could have gotten more reactions from players and especially Thinkbig had his submission gotten closer to the deadline. I personally wanted more than some omgus for him to get out of it.
Keep hold of that thought, we'll come back to it later.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 144, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:about dodge

it's fine to not read the other thread, it's not fine to call people who do it unproductive and antitown

this is a matter that I will let rest for now

for now I want to

VOTE: ms columbo

~memester memeo
No, no, we're going to argue this point, because you don't understand the point.

It's honestly mind boggling. Should my expectations be that Mcmenno doesn't actually process the things he reads and adjust accordingly?

You too, Lil Uzi, should I also assume you are not the type of person who can process the content of posts and also adjust accordingly?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm trying really hard not to be condescending in my posts, so the least you guys can do is read what I'm saying in exchange.

I'm gonna spell it out for you here in Post #159. Pedit: #160 now.

Reading Smackdown is fine, and probably a smart thing to do. I'm reading the thread in real time just as much as anyone else should.

Doing anything with SD that doesn't have a direct benefit for us here on RAW is antitown. What happens on Smackdown doesn't mean shit to most of us. If you're on RAW you scumhunt here. If you're on RAW, your focus is here. That means substituting productivity in our thread by hunting in theirs is unacceptable. You only need to read Titus' posts on Smackdown to see this in action. She is substituting substantial contributions on SD to try and "look town" by "helping" RAW. Right now she cares more about hijacking the drafting process than hunting the scum in her thread.

If anyone tries that on this brand, you're getting lynched.

So McMenno, Lil Uzi, and anyone else who is still confused. If you're on RAW you better be focused on RAW. I will not allow anyone in this thread to try and scumhunt on SD and pass that off as protown play.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Nah, the activity in this thread is really perfect right now.

Here was my thought process coming into the game.

Me: Scum always look for the easy way to make posts. What's the easy way in this game? "Scumhunting" the other thread. Okay. I can respond one of two ways. One, I can let players do it for a bit, and try to catch them out on it. Two, I can attack the first player to do it, judge reactions, and generally just try to shut it down.

I chose my second option, for better or worse.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 177, Leonshade wrote:At least this thread is easy to catch up on.

VOTE: DodgeTheSaint

First, I'd still like to hear an answer to this question:
In post 128, Leonshade wrote:
In post 74, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 72, Leonshade wrote:Ms Columbo's questions are a bit awkward, but they're the kinds of questions I could see a newb asking when trying to figure people out.

@DodgeTheSaint:
Post 53 reads like you scumread McMenno, I'd like to hear why.
Eh, the situation changed a bit on his part.
Changed how?
Changed because votes break submissions. I digested the ability as needing another player to use an ability to break it. To me, he was fishing for someone else to use their ability to break the submission, because no way we'd allow someone to be killed in the first 48. A single vote breaking submissions surprised me.
Second, I don't like your ISO. Most of your ISO is yammering on about the topic of interaction with the other thread, and while your negative viewpoint on it is NAI, the way you talk about it isn't. First, your talking points on the topic are too general, it's mechanics talk/information instead of analysis. Second, reads disingenuous:
In post 162, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nah, the activity in this thread is really perfect right now.

Here was my thought process coming into the game.

Me: Scum always look for the easy way to make posts. What's the easy way in this game? "Scumhunting" the other thread. Okay. I can respond one of two ways. One, I can let players do it for a bit, and try to catch them out on it.
Two, I can attack the first player to do it, judge reactions, and generally just try to shut it down.

I chose my second option, for better or worse.

You seem to be backing off your original point now that it's obvious everyone disagrees with it. Also, you claim that you "attacked" the first player as a reaction test and to try to shut down this antitown behavior, but that's not even what happened:
First, I'm right about this, so you can slow you roll there buddy. Furthermore, once players started reading what I was writing instead of going "Dodge is telling us not to read...SCUM", it turns out that THEY AGREE. But sure, let's pretend that I'm backing off because 'everyone disagrees'. When you join me in the reality of this game, let me know.
In post 27, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 20, Narna wrote:Mcmenno is looking towny. Kmd can be scum though.

VOTE: Kmd4390

Spoiler: Smackdown
Titus looks town
Alternatively, we can also vote this. When you see it...
You threw shade at Narna to start things off. You later tried to use it as a scumtell, but then you backed off of that after your interactions with Narna. But you don't say you changed your mind, you say "lol reaction test"? That's BS.
I cannot help you if you don't know the difference between someone sorting a player, and someone going 'lol reaction test'. Guess which one I actually did? (here's a hint: I interacted with a player, was satisfied, and moved on.) Still don't know? Well okay.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:39 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

[quote="In post 204, Leonshade"][/quote]

Other than your interpretation of my interaction with Narna not matching to what I'm saying, I think you understand the course of events pretty well. Sure Post #27 wasn't much of an attack. At that point in time, my thoughts about McMenno were more important to me, so I was pinging Narna's post more than attacking it. Attacking is not really the right word, I don't feel like I was attacking Narna personally, I was intending to attack a certain behavior (that at this point we all seem to get and agree one so...) that I thought was potentially on display. When Narna explained her thoughts, it was clear to me she wasn't doing it just to 'look town'. Anyway, once someone else (KMD) responded to #27, I elaborated a bit. I didn't elaborate why I voted McMenno until recently either, as I was getting accusations that I voted him to break his finisher (something I didn't realize right away would happen) and didn't correct them until you asked directly. I don't believe it's beneficial for me, or the town, for me to make my posts and my thoughts the most important posts and thoughts of the thread. That doesn't mean I don't believe my ideals are important, (they are, hence the two thread thing) but I'm not going to (or not intending to) to bring it to such a level that it takes away from anyone's ability to play the game.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 217, Leonshade wrote:
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote: Other than your interpretation of my interaction with Narna not matching to what I'm saying, I think you understand the course of events pretty well. Sure Post #27 wasn't much of an attack. At that point in time, my thoughts about McMenno were more important to me, so I was pinging Narna's post more than attacking it.
Agreed that that's what #27 looks like.
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Attacking is not really the right word, I don't feel like I was attacking Narna personally, I was intending to attack a certain behavior (that at this point we all seem to get and agree one so...) that I thought was potentially on display. When Narna explained her thoughts, it was clear to me she wasn't doing it just to 'look town'. Anyway, once someone else (KMD) responded to #27, I elaborated a bit.
So #27 simply pinged you, but later on you attacked Narna's behavior, as you talked about in #162? I'll need to re-read your interactions with Narna, but that makes more sense.

Alright, I'll chew on this. In the meantime, I'd like to hear who you're scumreading at the moment.
It was me making a note of it and inviting others to give any input before I gave my interpretation. Hence the 'when you see it you'll shit bricks' meme. As in 'if you see what I see, you'll find it scummy'. Sometimes I like to use memes and one-liners to say things because I find it hilarious and or ridiculous. And sometimes people react hilariously (though that's just a perk).

I know a lot of people are writing off McMenno's power dump as RVS nonsense, and I get that instinct. I don't like writing anything off as RVS nonsense though. (yes I know what you're thinking, I just said I post things because I find them hilarious, difference for me is the substance behind) I don't know about you guys, but when I read my Role PM I didn't assume that everyone had the same two powers. Here I was thinking I drew a modified dayvig, and had to use it responsibly. I explained my initial reaction to his use (in that I thought A) I'm town, he has the scum version of my powers and B) I figured he was trying to get someone else to waste a power to counter this). But as you pointed out, I spent a fair amount of posts on Narna. One thing I didn't do though was move my vote. I may not have known that everyone had the same two powers, but scum probably did. I think the lack of responsibility with the power doesn't come from 'the lulz' but with the understanding that multiple players had the power and it wasn't so special.

Other than that, no one has this 'aha' scum moment like Mcmenno does. I'd probably be more willing to lean on 'he was just doing RVS nonsense' if he was producing anything at all since then. His posts really just consist of glossing over this thread, and saying he doesn't know what's going on. I don't subscribe to the theory that every post a scum player makes is scummy. So right now, other scum players are not making those posts/not really posting.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No I'm not faulting him for lack of presence, that's vague and not really descriptive.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 295, Penguinos wrote:So can we talk about this whole theory that I'm lurking and not offering reads because I'm scum?
That's not the theory at all, but thanks for playing.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Now's a good time to talk about the draft then yes?

My main concern of course is drafting a scum player puts us into LyLo if we fail to flip scum. I know someone somewhere suggested drafting scumreads from the other brand to lynch them (that may have been suggested by SD) and that's a bad idea. My secondary concern is that I like the pace our game is going, I think it's more conductive to town play than how SD is going, so I'd be against picking a high volume poster to 'jumpstart' our brand. This time of year is always slow on mafiascum, we should embrace the serenity. If we were moving at the pace SD is moving, we'd never even consider lynching Penguinos, because he'd be in the background.

My most requested is Vifam, and least requested is Titus, for reasons that I think are obvious.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 319, Nero Cain wrote:
You two little tools have nothing to do with the draft. Sure, AC might listen to you. I want to know what Lil' has against a Penguinos lynch and yet he's letting Penguinos sit there at L1.
Yeah what AC does and what we think have nothing to do with one another. You should know better.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 322, Leonshade wrote:
In post 308, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 293, Leonshade wrote:Above is L-2.
In post 282, Almost Chara wrote: Leon: what about Dodge's recent posting have you liked?
~Chara
I thought his positions were contradictory/fake, but our interactions cleared his stance up for me.
can you be more specific? that's why i asked. you unvoted Dodge just after i said he was an even better townread. which stances/explanations of Dodge changed your feelings.
~Chara
Dodge's initial scumread on McMenno also makes sense, you can see that in . While I think that town is more likely to be reckless with/waste their powers, I can see Dodge's point that scum would be the first to know that multiple players have the same powers, and might value them less as a result. I had also forgotten that we didn't know that a vote would be enough to break a submission (thought the other thread had already figured that out, mixed up the timelines in my head) so Dodge breaking the submission early was explained, too.
For clarity, I should have known that a vote breaks a submission. I glossed over it originally.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Titus is a bad pick, but your mistake to make I suppose.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I suppose I should just play out this conversation really quick.

Almost Chara: Why is Titus a bad pick? We townread her hard.

Dodge: Well because she is actually the most obviously scum player on both brands. Now I would point to her insistance on trying to influence play on our brand in place of play on her own brand, but for some reason people have a blindspot for that. So, you only need to look how she approaches her scumread on Vifam to see it. It lacks substance, as Vifam continually and correctly points out that Titus is
accusing him of things he's not doing
and cannot justify the things he's not doing when pressed. You could argue that it started because Vifam was (correctly) pointing out that the type of interaction between brands that Titus wants to excuse for her lack of scumhunting in her brand is okay, but that would be a poor argument.

Almost Chara: No, I think her attention to our brand makes her solidly protown and we agree with her read on X, Y, and Z so we're not going to consider her read on Vifam as a big deal. Plus, her attention to our brand also makes her a good draft choice as opposed to X because they aren't paying as close attention as Titus. Also this brand is dying and Titus is going to post ALOT.

Dodge: Her attention to this brand again, is a substitute for quality attention on her own brand, because she can more sincerely scumhunt here than she can fake scumhunt on her brand. You might recognize this as something scum are able to do in multiball. I cannot dispute you agreeing with her reads on X, Y, and Z, so I would just remind you that how someone approaches their reads is more important than whether you agree with them or not. I can also concede if town her attention to our brand would make her an asset, but I think the negatives would outweigh any minor benefit. No, no, no most posting from one player is NOT a benefit to our brand. She's simply going to monopolize our brand with her flood of posts. She has more posts than our Top 6 posters combined! This is not a good thing! You think players from Ms Columbo down aren't contributing? How are their combined 64 posts ging to allow them to successfully contribute (or get caught if scum) to an onslaught of 250 posts by one player? Day 2 will be the exclusive domain of 4 players, you, me, Titus, and maybe Leon...with a little bit of Lil Uzi once every couple of days.

Almost Chara: Sounds like you care too much, exactly the opposite of that big point you were trying to make earlier... you must be scum!

Dodge: :facepalm:

Did I leave anything out of this hypothetical conversation? I know I made a big show of this. I'm 1v1ing with Titus tomorrow if she's on this brand.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:39 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Saying that you aren't stalling when you clearly are is meh. Like you've made it clear that you don't think that Karnos and or Penguin avoiding this thread and not scum hunting isn't scummy to you while it looks like caugh scum to me yet you've also made it clear that you'd be ok with their lynch. This is talking out of both sides of your mouth. Stopping my finisher and wanting to have a meaningless discussion about who gets drafted is clearly stalling and my only thought is that you are scum that's hoping that another wagon starts up that you and Dodge can join.
Yes I so very obviously avoided this lynch so I could hop on another one that wasn't going to happen. It's not like there were things I still wanted to discuss or anything. That definitely wasn't the case at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:45 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 356, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 317, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Now's a good time to talk about the draft then yes?

My main concern of course is drafting a scum player puts us into LyLo if we fail to flip scum.
How does drafting a scum player put us at LyLo?
I think it would be 10-3 per brand.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Nero's reasoning is bad, and he should feel bad.

Except...

I think he's scum.

Vote: Nero

It's really simple actually. Look at his approach to the Penguinos wagon at the end of Day 1 and his approach at the start of Day 2. First, Lil Uzi (and I) were scum for not getting on the Penguinos wagon because and I'll quote him...
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote: I think Penguin flips scum here and my biggest bets for his scumbuddies are Dodge and Lil. The Penguin slot seems to have given up on the game and their reaction to getting wagoned was pretty meh. My initial reaction to their vote on Dodge was that it was a throw away to get their buddy some cred. Lil throwing doubt on the wagon but not pushing anyone else is pretty bad and its just feels like he's trying to shall the day.
Though the "scum wouldn't do that" brigade will be in full swing tomorrow. I'd lynch him regardless of Penguinos' flip but I still think Penguin is scum. [/i]
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote: Saying that you aren't stalling when you clearly are is meh. Like you've made it clear that you don't think that Karnos and or Penguin avoiding this thread and not scum hunting isn't scummy to you while it looks like caugh scum to me yet you've also made it clear that you'd be ok with their lynch. This is talking out of both sides of your mouth. Stopping my finisher and wanting to have a meaningless discussion about who gets drafted is clearly stalling and my only thought is that you are scum that's hoping that another wagon starts up that you and Dodge can join.[/i]
Because Penguinos was scum who gave up and we were his scumbuddies trying to see if another lynch wagon would start instead.

Now, if I was a town player, linking three players together based on an assumed scumflip, I might reevaluate a bit when the theory falls apart.

Instead he doubles down that Lil Uzi was scum based on the way he acted at the end of the last day phase. You can't have it both ways. This isn't a legitimate scumread from Nero, this is him just lining up lynches under the guise of scumhunting. There is absolutely no progression or evolution on his read from the last day phase to this one. I believe that's because he's scum, so details like that don't actually matter.

Those details are what separates a town player from a scum one though.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I will be very shocked when you turn around and call me scum Nero in the face of this by the way.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Oh oh oh, 10 points to anyone who can guess what Nero just pulled!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

BZZT that's incorrect. I'm trying to point out the scummy thing you've done in #434 (and doubled down in your next two posts). I can't keep increasing the point value, please give the other players a chance to guess okay?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Time's up (because everyone else appears to be offline)

Anyway, this is what I wanted to demonstrate.

Me: So Nero is scum based on his read looking fake, and looking more like he just wanted to set up a lynch/push it through today.

To which Nero responds...not to justify his read in light of the game state, or anything like that. Instead he posts...
In post 434, Nero Cain wrote:
Explain why Luvs actions are town motivated.
So my question is, what does Lil Uzi's actions have to do with Nero's actions...and consequentially my read on Nero? The answer is of course "what Lil Uzi did has no bearing on what Nero did, and why I'm reading him the way I am based on what he did." You may recognize this as deflecting.

I'm accusing Nero of being scum based on HIS actions. Who cares what another player did?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Hi guys. I made a great case against Nero. Instead of entertaining his fake read, why not engage me on my real one?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes Leon, I do read SD very closely. I VERY CLEARLY don't think Lil Uzi is scum at the moment, because I think Nero is. Unless you can vote into this thread from over there however, I fail to see why you want to by into what Nero's selling.

The burden is not on me to convince anyone of Lil Uzi's alignment. That's not how this works. I called Nero scum, and demonstrated as such why I think he's scum. That's my burden. Lil Uzi is irrelevant and not my burden. That's how Nero wants it to work, because he is scum. He doesn't want anyone having a conversation as to why he's scum, he wants us to be talking about a player unrelated to this. My read on Nero has nothing to do with Lil Uzi. It has to do with Nero's framing of his read on that player, and why I think it is fake on his part.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 473, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 469, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Hi guys. I made a great case against Nero. Instead of entertaining his fake read, why not engage me on my real one?
Sorry but I'm not convinced. I don't blame him for being more interested in who he's voting than he is in himself. That's regardless of alignment. He's pretty dead set on getting Lil lynched, so of course he'd rather have your opinion on that than discuss his own alignment.
That...is not what I'm arguing at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Like, I don't care to engage Nero about his own alignment, other than for him to sort himself for me. I'm not going to convince him of his alignment one way or another, he knows what it is.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 521, Almost Chara wrote:Scum already knew that it won't last. If they din't through their PMs then they would have asked in their PT. The reason I'm inclined to believe this is the case is that as Town you only have your own PM and your own thoughts (unless you are in a Msonery, in a Neighbouthood or in a hydra) so it is more likely for you skim your PM and not look back at it. However, scum are a group and they share a PT, so if one person doesn't pay attention it is likely that another will. It thus makes sense that it occurred to at least one scumster to ask about the ability they should all see in their PMs. Such question may vary from “Is this ability limited to scum or does everybody have an ability” (Not sure if Kuroi would even respond to it phrased that way) to “how does one end the submission before the target taps outs”?

I know because it occurred to me to ask in our hydra PT since our PM says something like “..unless someone can break it” and I wanted to know how it gets brokenm, so I would excpect someone in the scum team asked similar questons in their PT.

So, given that the ability itself isn't going to actually get someone lynched unless everyone else agreed (it's even weaker than a vote actally, because lyncching by vote requires a majority, but it only takes ONE VOTE to break the submission, and you may refer to yesterday's lynch in this thread for a practical demonstration). I say, given how UNLIKELY for that submission stunt to have gone through; it only serves to draw attention to your slot (and it did) which is the least a Scum!McMenno would have wanted. I mean, “Wow. I didn't even notice McMenno was with us here” still sounds much better tha “Where the hell did McMenno go after doing what he did?”. Right?

It thus follows that McMenno can only be scum if ThinkBig (now Pepchoninga) is his scum buddy, and that was a poor distancing maneuver, and even then I do not see McMenno doing that, aside from the fact Pep's slot has had a null read up until today when Pep has started to provide some content which makes me doubt a scum partnership between the two (You don't think the whole scum team is lurking it out, do you?)

Now I could go on forever trying to show you why McMenno is 90% Town in this game, but I don't want you to hate me for it. So, I will just..
I don't follow your thought process regarding McMenno and his use of his ability. If he's scum he could know or figure out that everyone had the same two powers really quickly and thus could use them 'for the lulz' without any real risk, as we would put it together sooner or later. It's like your reasoning boils down to why would ScumMenno do that? But any time you find yourself wondering why a player would do something if they were scum...that's your answer.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 488, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, you're going to have to reword that if you want my opinion then. I understood it as you thinking that Nero was deflecting because he started talking to you about Lil after you mentioned scum reading him.
I was talking about how I think his read his fake based on the progression of the game. That's what I'm interested in talking about. His deflection is ancillary. You're right that if town he should be concerned with his scumread, and I can understand you having that perspective. It just doesn't track logically for me, and I didn't consider how it might look to a player not hard scumreading him like I am at the moment.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

For clarity, since Nero insists my reasons are "empty". I'm scumreading Nero for his lack of progression going into Day 2, because he was insistent Lil Uzi (and to a lesser extent, me) was scum defending his buddy. His "buddy" flipped town, and it was as if that never happened. There's no true progression or evolution that I'd expect from town in this spot. Not even a little reflection. Nope, after knocking down one mislynch he charged head long into a second. That's was separates him from being town in this situation.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

And I think by now Nero, if you were town you'd have some perspective as to why I see things the way they are.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I've played with you enough to expect you to have some reflection and evolution of your reads. No, I don't expect you to have an 180, just a little bit of reflection in light of new information.

KMD is too fence-sitty for my liking. I think more than any player he's been asked to take stances on things and refuses to do so. For me personally he sits in that grey area of not a townread, but I have stronger scumreads in the way.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Oh stop. The next person to complain about the 'content on RAW' gets lynched. It's a ridiculous complaint.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 546, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

lol no. The way he's chainsaw defending Luv isn't town play. Does this mean Luv is a buddy or that Luv is town? IDK but it means he's scum. He called my reasons for Luv bad but when asked to back it up he fell back on an empty buzzword and has now dropped it since he knows damn well that he can't reasonably spin Luvs play as pro-town. So now he's using some ridiculous thing that I should have stopped scum reading Luv b/c Penguin flipped town when Penguins town flip has no bearing on how anti-town Luvs play has been.

Dodge or Luv are my preferred flips today. I'd compromise on Mal or KMD.
Not talking about Nero is every post = has now dropped it

Okay. :roll:

The only person who can't back up their actions or accusations in Dodge vs. Nero is....Nero. Just because you continue to type some variant of 'Dodge has nothing' doesn't make it true. You might try backing up your actions before acusing me of being unable to do the same.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
If anything you should vote Nero.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 558, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 557, malpascp wrote:
In post 555, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 552, Vifam wrote:I miss them :(
Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.
Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Bold.

I suspect the mason claim came from Maria and Pepto?
Take out the filler and noise, and SD has less protown content than we do.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.

Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch. When I tried engaging you on one of those you ignored me. Certainly if my top two townreads were another player's top two scumreads I might be interested in discussing that...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 595, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
I don't watch wrestling :/ I am doing my best based on what is in the PM and yes I was more focused on the other thread based on something said here. I understand it looks bad right now but before EoD you will see why and I have a feeling that you will either love it or hate it.
I was making fun of you for the Orton thing :P

And I know you're catching up, it's not a big deal.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.
I think calling penguinos a deadline lynch demonstrates why I think you're not taking a stance on some things. It wasn't a deadline lynch, there was a very well reasoned push behind it. I'd say it was the correct lynch because the reasoning behind it was good. Also to head Nero off at the pass with "if it was so good why didn't you vote it" A) Because Nero had a submission and I was interested in seeing that go through. B) Yes the submission broke, but by that point the wagon was a go, and unless I am needed I tend not to get on lynches unless I'm one of the driving votes. Since at that point I was the most active player in the game I would have been able to hammer if necessary.

But anyway the reason I said 'lack of a stance on some things' and use you calling this a deadline lynch as my example...it just appears that you're trying to absolve yourself of any responsibility of the mislynch. I also feel like when there are some larger things going on I don't feel like you're willing to get yourself engaged.
Also upon reflection brushing you off was probably unfair of me, since I asked a similar thing at the end of Day 1 regarding your draft. I don't trust your top two townreads but I shouldn't be extrapolating to not trusting your posts. My top townread is Vifam, Nero and McMenno remain my scumreads. I wouldn't be interested in lynching Vifam, and would be interested in lynching Nero or maybe McMenno. Everyone else sits somewhere in the middle.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 602, MathBlade wrote:Answer my question about shots please. I know it is the other thread but humor me please. Why would Mason's have multiple shots?
I don't know, why wouldn't they? Also what they have or not we can't do anything about unless Chara drafts one of them. I suppose we could go down the road of 'why would scum have multiple extra daykills?' but I don't see the relevance.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:23 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm town because I have a town role PM. It's not up to me to decide if I'm town or not. I think I've been scumhunting with sincerity and pretty well reasoned with my thought processes.

You don't need to reveal anything else but, you do realize that we all appear to have the same base two abilities? A weak dayvig and a voter block? You're not misreading that situation are you?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

The submission finisher we all appear to have is the weak dayvig. Pengiunos was lynched because Lil Uzi broke Nero's submission before the lynch.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you're doing the "give me a reason not to daykill you" thing...than just daykill me. I believe my posts make the case as to why I'm town, and if you disagree do something about it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:41 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Thank you for stepping up and putting your money where your read is. I appreciate it.

Now let's talk about Nero, and how fast you're going to lynch him next day phase.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Stop posturing and do it. You've boxed yourself in. Either you use your ability on me, or you do it on no one the rest of the game. If you do it on anyone else I will just vote park you for the rest of the game until you're lynched.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Asking someone to make a town case on themselves is posturing. YOU need to read my posts and decide if I'm town or not. I know I'm town, and I demonstrate that with my posts. It's up to you to decide whether you think my reads are sincere or not. My responsibility is to find scum, not try to whine my way into getting a townread. I'm fulfilling my responsibility because I think I've found scum in Nero. You're responsibility is to decide whether that makes me town or not.

If you think I'm town, than start sincerely engaging me on my scumreads. You said that you think Nero and Chara are town for their activity. That doesn't really convince me of anything. If you truly think Nero is town while I think he's scum, then we have something to discuss. If you want to do set-up speculation based on the other brand that we can't meaningfully do anything about and has nothing to do with the town win condition on RAW, then we have nothing to discuss and you should man up and shoot me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

You know that as long as you remain on RAW, it does not matter what happens on SD?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's not bullshit. Whichever faction wins over there does not matter to your win condition over here.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you don't like me, man up and shoot the most protown voice this thread has and deal with the consequences. As long as you continue to grandstand I'm going to continue to challenge you for it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:02 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes, you're damn right I called myself the most protown voice this thread has. I can hear your laughter Nero, deal with it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 625, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Asking someone to make a town case on themselves is posturing. YOU need to read my posts and decide if I'm town or not. I know I'm town, and I demonstrate that with my posts. It's up to you to decide whether you think my reads are sincere or not. My responsibility is to find scum, not try to whine my way into getting a townread. I'm fulfilling my responsibility because I think I've found scum in Nero. You're responsibility is to decide whether that makes me town or not.

If you think I'm town, than start sincerely engaging me on my scumreads. You said that you think Nero and Chara are town for their activity. That doesn't really convince me of anything. If you truly think Nero is town while I think he's scum, then we have something to discuss. If you want to do set-up speculation based on the other brand that we can't meaningfully do anything about and has nothing to do with the town win condition on RAW, then we have nothing to discuss and you should man up and shoot me.
I think when if you were reading the game you would be attacking A50/Chara instead of Nero because A50/Chara sifted a reason why Nero is town. I would never touch Nero without A50/Chara flipping. I don't like you.
I asked Chara and am still waiting for a response. I'm not attacking you for your townread, I'm asking you to discuss it with me. I'm attacking you for your grandstanding with your dayvig and your focus on the other thread which doesn't do anything for us here. I'm town, and I win when the town wins on RAW and RAW ONLY. I'm rooting for Titus to win over there on SD, because she deserves it right now. I'm sure SD appreciates your thoughts and observations. How do those things help RAW though?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 636, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if I help the other team get a baby face win then we know this thread will not change. One of the harder things is that with people shifting brands it becomes hard to stabilize things. If we can work together to eliminate the threat of one group then things are stable and it is traditional mafia where things work so much easier. I will scumhunt both threads even if I can't say a word in it.
That's a fair point and not something I've considered before.

So really quickly on the Maria/Pep thing. If they are not Mason Vigs, than what is the alternative? Because they clearly demonstrated having a Vig shot. Are they scum vigs with multiple shots? Because you're saying they are scum based on balance, but the alternative also seems pretty unbalanced to me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also feel free to listen to Nero and shoot me, and then make him the Day 3 lynch, as at that point he'll have gotten two town kills based off of fake reasoning.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 641, MathBlade wrote:What I am saying is that they are liars and cannot stop the day twice and Maria slipped in that post about shots. I think that post was originally meant for a scum PT especially how MariaR references RAW so early like it is an open discussion of how their kills should work.

Given the insane restrictions on my shot I am pretty sure that if Town or scum could vig twice those threads would have very little of a game left. I am saying that just because they have a finishing move together doesn't make them Town.
I can think of a town motivation to explain this observation. It's similar to the reason you haven't shot me yet I suspect. I don't think they are scum though, because Titus does and she's probably scum. (or it's one hell of a bus)
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:22 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'll flip very high powered scum, don't you worry about that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi, but you've gone about this day phase in such a scummy way what else am I to think about this point? I claim Masons with you in every game we play as a signal to you.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 647, MathBlade wrote:To be clear the only reason I haven't shot you yet is my shot ends the fucking day and I want Almost50/Chara to have their actions set and accountable before I fire. I don't trust you at all. However I don't trust most of this thread. Which is a problem.

Then I don't see why, if you are town, would just refuse to talk to me (or anyone really) about the things happening in this thread. Fine, you've signed my death warrant. Wouldn't it more worth it to have a thorough understanding of a soon to be confirmed town's reads?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Although let me hit my Sweet Chin Music on someone so Kuroi can find an awesome video and you can start watching wrestling because it's the best thing!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 655, MathBlade wrote:
In post 653, Vifam wrote:You didn't even kill him you just blocked his vote

DTS is town
That as I said is a warning....

I should watch the video til the end.

Then I take down DTS with a pin and make him unable to vote!!!

Boo yah!
Actually it was my character, HBK who delivered Sweet Chin Music to JBL. Your character, Randy Orton then hit an RKO on my character. The RKO is a cutter that comes 'outta nowhere'. It's a move where Orton grabs someone by the head and pulls him down face first to the mat.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 656, MathBlade wrote:
In post 652, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 647, MathBlade wrote:To be clear the only reason I haven't shot you yet is my shot ends the fucking day and I want Almost50/Chara to have their actions set and accountable before I fire. I don't trust you at all. However I don't trust most of this thread. Which is a problem.

Then I don't see why, if you are town, would just refuse to talk to me (or anyone really) about the things happening in this thread. Fine, you've signed my death warrant. Wouldn't it more worth it to have a thorough understanding of a soon to be confirmed town's reads?
I am talking. Mainly me asking questions and getting ignored blatantly while you shift things to Nero tells me what I need to. I should not have had to repeat myself four times to get my question answered.
Which question? The why am I town one? Because I've been answering that question with 85 posts and counting.

The set-up speculation on the other brand? I don't believe it worthwhile, and had you not given me something to consider I probably would have still not engaged you on that.

The part in which you talk to me about reads in this thread? Oh wait, that's what I've been asking you...because while you claim to be town with a dayvig shot, you don't seem very interested in actually hunting for scum in this thread. And even though I continue to extend that olive branch, I get grandstanding instead.

So let me try again. I think Nero is scum, you think Nero is town. I am about to be confirmed town to you, so let's discuss it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 658, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 649, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi,
this is a lie. Your very attack on me was that my reasons for suspecting Uzi were bad. You would have not called them bad if you agreed with some of them. Further more, you would have
DISCUSSED
them with me if you just merely disagreed. This is scum pleading.
Incorrect. I scumread you based on your approach to it at the end of Day 1 to Day 2. At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

MathBlade wrote:
In post 660, Vifam wrote:Can we just lynch McMenno, he's literally done nothing but fencesat and sheep, he's thrown up a vote on Malp but it's pretty weak and he's not actively pushing anything so why
Nero is claimed Town by A50/Chara softing a PR. I have no interest in Nero unless A50/Chara is flipped. Do you see them as scum together?
I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I think I know what post you're referring to, and that's not a PR softclaim. But okay, please shoot me because you are so far gone that I cannot help you.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:43 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I do assume it isn't because it looks like it based on their read + some set-up spec.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 675, MathBlade wrote:Especially since I didn't say where and now you instantly no where LOL.

Elbow to the face of DTS!! Because I am an asshole. (Seriously part of this is I must repeatedly call myself an asshole if I understand my PM right)
You're right, no rational person would ISO Chara to see if he could find a PR softclaim. And such a rational person couldn't find the one thing they said that might be mistaken for such a thing. Nope, not at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:
DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.
Yes, look at all those specific reasons!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I guess what separates me, a town player, and you, a scum player, is that I am reevaluating my reads. You know the thing I'm accusing you of not doing because you're scum. Honestly? Lil Uzi leaves a lot to be desired this day phase, and if I thought you were town at this point I'd probably consider this more. But I can't, because you are so unbelievably scum.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I don't know why I continue to reason with scum. Probably to make myself feel better.

Have a compilation instead.

Let me know if anyone wants to discuss things with confirmed town. I'll be here for awhile. We're getting like Smackdown, and that's not good for the town remaining among you. Unfortunately I think Mattblade is town, so you have one less protown voice to work with at the moment. His excitement as to thinking he caught scum based on his role is genuine. I just wish he'd focus his efforts on this thread instead.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I am not. But I am also treating them as a tree stump as well. To be solidly scum or town at this point is complicated by set-up spec I don't care to get into.

Also the fact that I can read faster than you doesn't make me scum. Also it's pretty easy to press ctrl+f and search for all instances of Nero in their ISO so...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 685, MathBlade wrote:I will even pretend that you had 15 minutes which makes it a whole 20 seconds a post. Plenty of time to find said PR hint.

Vifam still waiting on your DTS is town case.
Like if you're actually serious on the whole "you couldn't possibly have found a post so fast" then you need to take a step back and really analyze your play. Because now you've spiraled into a confirm bias loop and you might as well Dayvig yourself if you can't get out of it, because you are no good to this brand if you're allowing yourself to get trapped in that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 688, MathBlade wrote:If they are your townread and they said they have game reasons to think someone is Town you either confront them about that and say "Hey A50 what about this?"
Oh you mean like I did in #528?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:43 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 691, MathBlade wrote:DTS I want your read on Pepchinga please.
Oh you mean like I clarified (to Chara) in #604? No, I didn't mention him by name, but if I'm not scumreading someone and I say 'everyone else is in the middle' then it must mean...?
MathBlade wrote:Fuck my phone. That post is about McMenno. Where is the similar bit for Nero?
Because I have report with Chara over our McMenno reads, my Nero read was newer at the time.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:46 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Actually let's just full stop right here. It's clear that you've deluded yourself into thinking I'm scum, and that you've decided that every post I make is a scum post. Therefore nothing I say is going to change your mind. So this pointless back and forth that you don't have any real consideration for just functions to escalate our post counts. Only ask me another question if you're going to clearly consider my responses instead of coming back with more "aha! this also makes you scum" garbage.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:54 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No seriously, we can stop with this charade. I answer your questions, and they aren't good enough so there's no sense of us continuing this. You ask me why I didn't ask Chara about our reads. I show you that I already did. Instead of considering this, you just come back with "well you didn't do it perfectly".

I will certainly help the remaining town who want to play to the town's win condition. When you also want to play to the town's win condition let me know and we can talk. If you're not going to accept my answers for what they are, then again all you are doing is inflating our post counts. The difference between my good town play, and your poor town play, is that when you (or anyone else) answers my questions I accept them.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Nah I apologized because it was uncalled for. I am not a morning person. Let me know when you're completely caught up and have specific things to address.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 710, Almost Chara wrote:I did at one point during your interaction with him. I had the feeling he was Towning it up. But then came the "Where did they claim?" vs "I know what post you're referring to." thing and these two posts were only separated by 3 minutes, so I retracted my Town lean on them at that point.
Okay you can't be town and type this.

Mattblade, why haven't you shot me yet? Doing a ton of grandstanding and no follow through.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes I saw the rest of you post, but honestly after I read that I realized I can't begin to work with you if you can honestly type that up, preview your post, and still hit submit because somewhere you think "this is something that is very well reasoned and makes a ton of sense."
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

That's @Chara, I couldn't be bothered to fix it with the new posts.

Nero, I will be rooting for you in the dead thread.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.
For your posterity Pep, in case you missed it.

I like you though, so is there anything I can do to help you solidify some reads before my untimely demise?

That goes to the rest of the playerlist too, sans the obvious.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 747, MathBlade wrote:Why would you be rooting for Nero in the dead thread?
Because I appreciate it when scum has a bunch of players obviously snowed?

I hope that you are very gracious to him when he endgames you, he'll have earned it at that point.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Again, why should I discuss things with you when you aren't actually reading my posts? How is that helpful to the town? I would have loved to have a nice discussion about my reads that you could take into the next day phase, but repeatedly you've shown no interest in bettering your reads so...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No this is not about me taking my ball and going home because you're going to kill me. You should kill me absolutely. But I cannot develop my own reads or yours if you're not willing. So I will wait for another player willing to do so, and you can then do whatever you wish with the information.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also I'm still pretty pissed about the ridiculousness about finding what might have been Chara's soft claim, so yeah I'm gonna be a little petty at the moment. Frankly having to see two players have the audacity to call me scum based on that you deserve the pettiness.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Because I messed up? Do you even look at your post before you typed?

I'm pissed because both you and Chara think that whatever time I took to review her ISO and find what I think you might have assumed is her softclaim wasn't long enough. Wasn't long enough. If there is one pet peeve I have in mafia is stupid shit like that. I've been called scum for ridiculous reasons before. I once got called scum because 10 players in my hydra flaked on me. I once got called scum because I declared a v/la to travel. At least those accusations came from scum. You're probably town, that's what pisses me off so much about it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I hate it when things not rooted in mafia get used as reasoning for anything. At least Nero has mafia related reasons to call me scum.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

There is no way we're getting out of this day without you shooting me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I can respect any mafia related reasons that you may have. I cannot respect that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yeah all those things were resolved. Are you trying to convince yourself now? Because you're not going to convince me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Oh I see. The confirm bias spiral again. Please continue, don't let me stop you. I want you to be absolutely sure I'm scum. I'll let you in on a secret. When I'm scum I breadcrumb scumclaims in every post I make so I can point them out after I win.

pedit:
MathBlade wrote:
In post 769, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Yeah all those things were resolved. Are you trying to convince yourself now? Because you're not going to convince me.
I am explaining what pinged me to you on each post of the thread. I know I am never going to convince you to scum claim but what I can do is get that foolish notion out of your head that I am not playing mafia and I never use VLA as grounds for scumreads or out of mafia things.
I have no problems with mafia related reasons to think I'm scum. It's that one non-mafia reason that triggers me. I have no doubt you have good reasons based on your perspective and playstyle.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I don't believe you could pull quotes from my ISO and keep up with the thread in real time.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No, because that's a ridiculous thing to say, let alone believe.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 774, malpascp wrote:Unlynchable: MathBlade
Lynchable: LUV then McMenno

Math vs Dodge seems like TvT
You're right, but we're at a point where he has to kill me anyway.

I understand McMenno. Why Lil Uzi over Nero?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 780, MathBlade wrote:
In post 779, DodgeTheSaint wrote:No, because that's a ridiculous thing to say, let alone believe.
I come from an educational background. I am very familiar with reading comprehension speeds of most people. That is why 20 seconds a post when looking for something specific is not reasonable.
Do they not teach you how to use the internet? Because you can do a couple of things on a webpage. You can open multiple tabs, assuming you have a computer with a least Windows Vista. You can press Ctrl + f to bring up the 'Find' function, and type in a word. There are only 41 instances of the word Nero in their ISO. There were less when I did it.

Sorry about the pronouns, let me know if I do it again. I probably have done it many times already.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I can't believe I had to go ahead and look up how many times the word Nero appears in Chara's ISO. Seriously this is why I hate nonsense like this that has no rational basis in a mafia game.
MathBlade wrote:And I have to kill someone. If someone convinces me you are Town I won't shoot you DTS.
You need to specifically kill me. I'm not having my mislynch hang over the town in MyLo or LyLo. Even if someone convinces you I'm town you still have to do it I'm afraid.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Tell you what, I won't claim until I'm ready for you to shoot me. There are things I now want to discuss with certain players, so it's up to you whether you want to allow that discussion to happen or not.

If it makes you feel better, you are included in the 'certain players' by virtue of you being town, but I no longer want to argue with you about your read on me. You do what you want there, I don't care.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Well Titus is scum, so you shouldn't draft her at all.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 828, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I town read them. They seem to genuinely have town's best interests in mind. Effort alone isn't alignment indicitive, but the kind of effort they are putting forward is.
I don't agree with the idea of effort, because there is a lot of busy work that can come from either alignment. Again, they may be compelled to do the busy work because they are the manager, so it's not as bad as they could be. I'm also pissed by you know what, so maybe my judgment is clouded a little.

There is something I've been thinking about since the beginning of the game, but haven't brought it up because set-up speculation isn't scumhunting. Let me bounce the thought off of you anyway. Massive and Almost Chara have to be the same alignment. This actually only occurred to me a few days ago, and if I ramble while I explain this I apologize. For much of the game I thought that they would be opposite alignments, because of two reasons. One, flavorwise in WWE usually one brand's GM is a face and the other heel. The second reason was because the dichotomy between the two would be natural to want to put into your game. We like symmetry in mafia...but anyway it occurred to me that would be extremely bad for balance. The scum GM drafts all the scum, and then it's guaranteed one brand ends with a scum win, one with a town win. (I don't want to get in specifics). To make a long point short, opposite alignment managers is probably bad game design. I'm relatively confident they are either both town or both scum. Both have their merits from a design standpoint. If both are town, it subverts the opposite alignment suggestion, and it ensures the managers don't have any extra information to work with. Both being scum also has merits if we make the assumption it's a 10-3 game. They can't draft each other (at least I don't think so) so it would make it slightly harder for them to draft their way to a scum victory. It also makes the managers competitors in a way both being town (or having opposite alignments) doesn't. (and make it so each brand has to lynch at least one member of the scum team)

I know I threw up a bunch of words there that have little relevance to our current situation, but I thought it important to put it out there anyway. Well actually in theory if massive becomes a strong townread than it strengthens Chara as a town player too, and vise versa if massive is scumming it up. I'm not sue how I feel about Chara overall, other than I wouldn't mark them as a legit townread.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I guess KMD, Re: my confidence in certain players over others...more things for you (or others to consider). I've completely lost faith in Chara via the non-game reasoning for them to 'lose confidence in my townread'. If they were confirmed town to me it would just simply be a confidence loser in me. Since they aren't it just tips them towards the scum side of things. Even though I read Math as town (for other reasons) while I have very little confidence in his ability to make reads, it's a little different as he stuck himself in a confirm bias spiral at that point. It's almost excusable, where as coming from Almost Chara they have no excuse for it. I'd like to move them to a scumread based on that along, but I fear I'd be putting myself in a confirm bias spiral by doing it, hence why I asked you that question out of nowhere.

I still think Nero is scum, but if you believe Chara to be town then I can understand believing that Nero is town. All this does for me is make a CharaTown and NeroScum distribution impossible (with the other three still on the table). This observation helps me for interaction purposes.

I think that's all I have for those three slots. We're still on opposite sides on McMenno right? Truth be told my read on them is eroding, because it would just be easier for McMenno to sit back and sheep Nero this day phase, and is honestly what I would have expected by this point. Plus at some point there needs to be more here than a Page 1 play.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 833, Almost Chara wrote:@Dodge:

How about your read on massive? Do you have one?
Nope. I can't even picture what a massive post looks like. It would be like if I asked 'hey Chara, how would you describe light-ganski's posts in this game?'

If that makes sense.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's probably a bad sign when more players townread the player you grandstanded on than scumread him. It's too late though.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I know you're trying to reassure yourself that you've made the right decision, but you should quit while you're way behind.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm not the one who continues to post "Dodge is scum and every post he makes confirms it" because it looks incredibly foolish and it's just embarrassing at this point. I'm just so embarrassed for you at this point I'm trying to help you save face. I'm pointing out that more people are townreading me so you start trusting their reads come the next day phase, because it will be revealed that you cannot trust your own, nor Nero's and Chara's.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Because I'm gonna be very annoyed if after having to suffer through your grandstanding is that I'll be watching you continue to follow Nero and AC on Day 3.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also I literally want no other outcome than you shooting me, so please stop with the 'woe is me he's trying to scare me into not shooting him' nonsense. No, I'm trying to shame you into playing better. I don't use the word shame to make you feel bad, I use it to make a point because you've stuck yourself into a confirm bias spiral.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you were to draft his replacement, then he'd have fresh eyes for RAW. There's a thought.

Also don't you dare shoot anyone else but me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 854, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm not the one who continues to post "Dodge is scum and every post he makes confirms it" because it looks incredibly foolish and it's just embarrassing at this point. I'm just so embarrassed for you at this point I'm trying to help you save face. I'm pointing out that more people are townreading me so you start trusting their reads come the next day phase, because it will be revealed that you cannot trust your own, nor Nero's and Chara's.
I don't give a shit about saving face. I care about lynching scum.

The worst case scenario is I am wrong you are Town and I don't get NKd like I think I will. Then I use what I have overnight to reset.

Furthermore one bad read (assuming it is bad which I don't think so) doesn't make my townreads of AC and Nero invalid. What it means is re examine things. No more no less.
Then if this is not going to make you play better, what will? What do you need from me to make that happen? Knowing that you won't waiver on AC or Nero after my townflip is very troubling and really bad if you honestly intend to follow through with that tomorrow.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I still don't think that's a PR claim.

You've been talking about balance a bit this game. Claiming that multiple dayvigs was unbalanced for the town to have. Why would a manager have another power besides drafting? Drafting is already a huge power.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

And no, I don't wish for Chara to participate in this particular set-up spec.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

My entire role PM flips, so that isn't necessary.

And I'd rather talk through reads than just give a passive wall. Hence my insistence in talking.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 883, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 861, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Also I literally want no other outcome than you shooting me, so please stop with the 'woe is me he's trying to scare me into not shooting him' nonsense. No, I'm trying to shame you into playing better. I don't use the word shame to make you feel bad, I use it to make a point because you've stuck yourself into a confirm bias spiral.
Once again, this is a HORRIBLE stance IF you are Town. You should ONLY want to be lynched/vigged if it benefits the Town if you have Town win con. Are you a Super Saint or a Vengeful Townie by any chance? I mean, THAT could be it, and would make your persistence on getting Vigged understandable and even plausible.

~A50

P-edit: "IF we're Scum then.."
So I can be mislynched in MyLo/LyLo instead? No thanks.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I disagree, the scumteams are functionally different ones. If that were the case than the managers would be innocent childs.

Post #880 where AC goes 'If we're scum then we know if the masons aren't masons..."
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I think you misunderstand what I was saying.

If the scumteams know who each other are, then the managers can't be scum. (I'm also making the assumption that the managers have to be the same alignment)
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Okay BUT

You just said the scumteam's would know each other.

ERGO if one of the manager's is scum, they just draft all the scum and we're not actually playing mafia.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

ERGO, the only scenario where the scumteam's knowing each other works is if both Manager's are town, therefore making them psudo-innocent children from the get-go.

The town has no control over the drafting. That's one player and one player alone.

You're dancing around the right conclusions when we talk about the set-up but somehow you're not getting there and I don't know what to do. What you are describing is all bad game design, and I know Kuroi isn't bad at designing games.
MathBlade wrote:Mafia would inherently want to win both games.
This is such a bad assumption, because once you win on one brand you win. This is a simple concept. The scum on Smackdown win IF and ONLY IF they win on Smackdown. The town can win here, and the scum will STILL win on Smackdown.

The flaw in your logic continues to stem from the idea that a single faction needs to win both games. A single faction DOES NOT NEED to win both games.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Before you go back into your loop. I understand, that as a member of the town, it would be nice if we won both brands. I understand that you, as town, would like to see town win on both brands. But it is NOT necessary.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Just shoot me. You cannot be reasoned with. Not on reads, not even on PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE about our win conditions. There's nothing I or anyone can do to help you.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Unless the mafia need to win on both brands, in which case Mathblade just dropped a huge scumslip.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

As much as you scumslipping would be justice, the Mod has already confirmed I'm correct about the win conditions so...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Okay, but you need to think this through. It means that scum get to play perfectly, and the town are punished for playing the game normally. That's not a mafia game.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Anyway the assumption that scum know each other is probably a bad one, but I digress. I'm not going down this rabbit hole anymore since the moment I disagree with you I'm scum manipulating bullshit. You shoot me when you're good and ready I guess. Every time I try to reach out to you in this game, that's what I get.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Anyway Chara I strongly think Titus is scum, so if you're town I think not drafting her would be best regardless. When I flip town you'll know my read is genuine so we can leave it at that, unless you want something specific (in which case refer to our hypothetical conversation first). For what it's worth I believe the Mason claim. They demonstrated their ability, and in a compact game where we start with 13, I can't see the scumteam having an extra kill, even if it's restricted like that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I don't believe you could read the entire game to find the only objection to Grey. In 7 minutes that would be 0.45 seconds per post. You must be lying!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

There were 7 minutes between Chara's post saying "I couldn't find any objection..." and you posting "this is the only objection I could find." There were 922 posts in the game to that point. That means in order to read all 922 posts to find any objections to Grey, that would be half a second per post.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Hell even if you stopped at #228 once you found it, that still means you took 1.8 seconds per post while reading.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I will not post a claim or readwall until you PROVE that you could have found that post in 7 minutes, and until Chara can come up with a good explanation as to how you could do something 20x faster than something you both believe I couldn't do.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

This is what GREAT JUSTICE looks like.

I look forward to seeing your explanations in the morning.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I also might accept an apology. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to right this injustice against me.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's funny you cheer the babyfaces when you're literally the most proscum player in the game right now!

I'll see if I can address things Pep/KMD before Kuroi gets here.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 925, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
Since Chara couldn't answer this, they are scum. I am 100% serious.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 951, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 834, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I guess KMD, Re: my confidence in certain players over others...more things for you (or others to consider). I've completely lost faith in Chara via the non-game reasoning for them to 'lose confidence in my townread'. If they were confirmed town to me it would just simply be a confidence loser in me. Since they aren't it just tips them towards the scum side of things. Even though I read Math as town (for other reasons) while I have very little confidence in his ability to make reads, it's a little different as he stuck himself in a confirm bias spiral at that point. It's almost excusable, where as coming from Almost Chara they have no excuse for it. I'd like to move them to a scumread based on that along, but I fear I'd be putting myself in a confirm bias spiral by doing it, hence why I asked you that question out of nowhere.

I still think Nero is scum, but if you believe Chara to be town then I can understand believing that Nero is town. All this does for me is make a CharaTown and NeroScum distribution impossible (with the other three still on the table). This observation helps me for interaction purposes.

I think that's all I have for those three slots. We're still on opposite sides on McMenno right? Truth be told my read on them is eroding, because it would just be easier for McMenno to sit back and sheep Nero this day phase, and is honestly what I would have expected by this point. Plus at some point there needs to be more here than a Page 1 play.
I'm interested in hearing why you TR math.
I think their grandstanding points to town. Unless you think it's all scumtheatre, in which case bravo on them for fooling me. You're right to assume that they're proscum though.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 954, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
Math doesn't understand the set-up very well, so this is a waste of your time. I'm not trying to insult them, they just don't get it and probably never will. They don' even understand that the the factions don't have to win both brands!

Anyway, I think you have the right idea questioning Chara. Honestly their play at the end of this day phase to encourage Math's bad play points to scum for me. I know I am a little over the top about Math's non-mafia accusation that I couldn't have possibly found a post in the amount of time I did...but no rational player would agree with that. Chara has completely flipped from playing a sort of town game to a scum one. They found an opportunity to rid the town of a good protown player, and helped to fuel Math's paranoia. They manipulated the heck out of Math. (coincidentally another reason I think Math is actually town despite all this).
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 979, MathBlade wrote:
In post 977, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 925, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
Since Chara couldn't answer this, they are scum. I am 100% serious.
There was no reason to answer it. The only reason you posted that was to make fun of my prior argument and you are comparing two different things.

Furthermore you still won't do what I asked.
I shouldn't need to give you a readwall since you have notes on everyone's reads!

Unless...unless you're lying about that too! That must be it! There is no other possible explanation. You're a liar. There couldn't be another possible explanation.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

You're going to be in this game until LyLo, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your gameplay straight. You think scum are going to kill you after you wasted your shot on a widely townread player who will in turn flip town?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Anyway, I'm vanilla, let's get that out of the way. You didn't take out a power role.

Nero hasn't done anything to change my read on him.
McMenno I've soften on, but only because he's been absent. Absence makes the heart grow founder.
I've soured on Chara. I don't know if they are scum or not. I suspect I'll be either congratulating them in the dead thread for manipulating you into taking me out or not soon. I'm making this point for a reason, not to shame you, but for you to hopefully take a look during the night phase. If I'm Charascum, you're my favorite player right now.

Like when I'm scum, I look to craft my LyLo with players I can manipulate, and players with incorrect reads. You're perfect for a Charascum LyLo right now. I'm not actually saying they are 100% scum, but if they are, this is how things would play out.

I'm gonna make a bunch of posts so I don't get sniped by Kuroi.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

To make my final point on Chara. I know the difference between you accusing me of not being able to use Ctrl+F to find all instances of Nero and find what I was looking for. You were/are stuck in your confirmation bias death spiral. There's no excuse for Chara to agree though. For Chra to cite THAT as a reason to flip their townread on me? That screams manipulation on you. Absolutely screams manipulation. No rational person would ever cite something like that. Hence no other player doing so, because it's stupid and irrational. And I get you doing it, because we get irrational when we think we have scum.

Vifam is a townread due to my scumread on Titus. There is a hypothetical conversation in my ISO that I had with Chara to explain my stance. I didn't really pay too much attention to her in Day 2.

Pep moves to a strong townread for me. I wish he'd post more. He questions the right things, and it's not smoke blowing.

I'm fine with KMD.

Columbo could be scum by virtue of just not being here, I don't have a read. I have a vague recollection of not liking something, but it's like if I were to ask you to tell me about light_ganski. Same thing about malp, I don't know who they are in the context of this game.

LUV is only scum if Nero happens to be town. I'd rather Nero be tested than LUV though, as LUV is an easy mislynch. By tested I don't necessarily mean lynched...but to stop letting him skate by because you think Chara has confirmed him as town.

If your grandstanding was in fact scumtheatre, then good move.

Interupting is fine.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I have been extra hard on you because we couldn't have afforded you getting cold feet and shooting someone else after your claim and 'warning shot'. The town did not need several days of "did Dodge manipulate Math into not shooting him because he's scum?" You made our bed, and I'm fine with that. Sometimes when you're town you need to recognize when you need to get out of the way. If Chara and or Nero are scum, that's a good one for one trade. At least there are now questions on two slots that people weren't really questioning before.

I may have been insulting your play in this game, but I am not insulting you as a player.

I would be very surprised if Leon or DS on Smackdown turn out to be scum. I don't see it.

In terms of players being linked. Chara and Nero are linked. I don't see a scenario where Chara is town and Nero scum. Both town, both scum, or Chara scum/Nero town. Chara is also linked to massive, as I still believe for balance they have to be the same alignment. This is based on set-up spec and not gameplay, so it's fine if you don't come to the same conclusion.

Nero and LUV are also linked. They aren't scum/scum. Town/town is possible, but I don't think it's likely.

If McMenno turns out to be scum, I think Malp's random skeptism looks like bad bussing. Something to consider. (I guess I remember something about malp after all)

I don't think there are any other obvious links on this brand. I suppose you can also tie Vifam and Titus together as not scum/scum.

Finally, I have one more thing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”