OPEN 663: STACK THE DECK (GAME OVER)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2313  (isolation #400)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:43 am

I know that I have a town read on Dunnstral (subject to change if I find Regfan's argument compelling) and I know that Desperado also has a town read on Dunnstral.

I don't know about D3 content, but from how Dunnstral played D1, D2, I don't see it being particularly scum.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2316  (isolation #401)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:47 am

In post 2315, Realeo wrote:
In post 2313, Superhans wrote:I know that I have a town read on Dunnstral (subject to change if I find Regfan's argument compelling) and I know that Desperado also has a town read on Dunnstral.

I don't know about D3 content, but from how Dunnstral played D1, D2, I don't see it being particularly scum.


I see Dunn as a potential town voicing concern.

about what?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2321  (isolation #402)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 am

In post 2268, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Dunnestral

I know I've been putting this game off and I do apologize. I've been extremely busy and notice that my activity in games seems to go down when I'm widely scum read/close to being lynched. It is something I need to work on.

I can definitely see a Desperado/Dunnestral team. I will elaborate this more when I get to my laptop. There are a few posts that feels like he is outright trying to buddy me. He says he has a town read on me, but can never actually explain why he town reads me.

I'll be happy lynching either desperado or dunnestral today.

hmm if Dunnstral is scum, what does this make TB? Town? Or is this post not genuine? Because honestly if TB is scum, why would he want to push his partner?

THINKBIG IF YOU ARE OUT THERE

Image

Now is the time to input on your Dunnstral case. You often make a vote put don't follow through with more reasoning, (e.g your vote on me) and it comes across as if you're letting yourself float and be carried by the current.

Now is the time to elaborate.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2342  (isolation #403)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Think Big WHY did you vote Dunnstral a few pages ago?
You said you could elaborate...

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2351  (isolation #404)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 pm

In post 2342, Superhans wrote:Think Big WHY did you vote Dunnstral a few pages ago?
You said you could elaborate...

Answer plz

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2353  (isolation #405)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:17 pm

In post 2309, Regfan wrote:@Realeo - I don't agree with your SH hesitation in and think it's your fever talking. I do agree with TB ignoring the questions and just throwing a vote down in being a concern though. I really think Dunnstral is the correct lynch here and given todays my last day would appreciate you either voting with me or discussing this read with me in some more detail, happy to wait until you're better though (Get well soon!).

I thought about this more while I was out but lynching Dunnstral almost tells us Desperados alignment as well regardless of flip nearly.

Follow along;

Realeo is just always town here, this is a read that'll never change; (Cop report, his play etc.)
Alisea was Nyduss predecessor and she was the person that pushed (Quite strongly) on Desperado D1 in a way that scum wouldn't to a partner. Nydus-Desp = No.
Dave also pushed on Desperado D1 and there were some interactions between the two of them that point towards not being partners. Dave-Desp = No.
SuperHans & Desperado are just very very clearly non-aligned, everyone has also stated and agreed with this already pretty much. SH-Desp = No.
ThingBig has been pushed on throughout D1/D2/D3 by Desp in a way that scum can't afford to do so. TB-Desp = No.

That means the only scenario that Desperado can ever be scum in is with Dunnstral. Lynching Dunnstral either leads to a scum flip (Which I'm expecting and we'd want) or leads towards Desperado becoming as near as cleared as well upon a town flip in the worst case scenario.

In post 2295, Realeo wrote:Why are you scumreading Dunn and hard townreading nydus...when they are townreading ThinkBig...for the same reason?

Lots of different reasons? I don't consider their play all that similar at all & Nydus isn't entirely ruling out TB to the degree that Dunn is.

@Dunnstral RE; I think I am being very fair with the analysis; the reasoning behind TB being scum has changed throughout the game, sure others may have maintained the point about AH leading TB to be scum but they did provide other reasons which you never considered or addressed, that's where my issue with your read on him stems from. I don't buy the "I don't use activity is an indicator" in at all.

Buy this.
Will.vote Dunnstral

Count this post as my commitment to voting for him.

I
AM
ON THE
DUNNSTRAGON
PEOPLE

Not voting rn cos I'm on my phone and I dont want to accidentally lynch.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2362  (isolation #406)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:33 am

In post 1980, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1849, Dunnstral wrote:Superhans is looking bad backing off from desperado but trying to get others onto him or tb


This and him not considering davesaz is what irks me - looked like if the scum team was, say, him and dave he was setting up lynches. Plus the dumbtell stuff I was considering, though he was never in my mind as a vote option today; nobody else could really explain why they were scumreading him

And desperado is tunneling someone I believe to be town and also won't reconsider his reads and won't give reads on the rest of living players - also there's just something off in general about him... I think he could rather easily be scum (as in, that's an easy read for me to make)

Yo yo yo,
Dunnstral, why do you scum suspect me?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2369  (isolation #407)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:38 am

In post 2363, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you suspect me?

I was starting to feel like desperado was looking better so that translated into looking at you from poe - now I'm wondering if it was tb all along with him recently jumping on me- which I guess you can still be scum with him, which I want to look over because If I'm lynched I think this game gets a lot harder in terms of mix and matching partner pairs

If u flip town we lynch Dave

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2370  (isolation #408)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:40 am

VOTE: Dunnstral

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2371  (isolation #409)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:42 am

In post 2367, Dunnstral wrote:Well, live and die by regfan hard pushing another town



In post 2365, Realeo wrote:Dave case please.


Sure, if I'm still alive in time for it
and if I care enough

Fuuuck this. U have 5 days, omg.
Absolute bellend if you're not bothered to actually play the game.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2373  (isolation #410)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 am

UNVOTE: invite
Answer my question ThinkBig.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2374  (isolation #411)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 am

Btw I will revote but I don't want TB to hammer before Dunnstral can address Realos question.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2375  (isolation #412)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:01 am

In post 2354, Dunnstral wrote:Can we not quicklynch

+1 Dunn's sentiment.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2394  (isolation #413)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

TB needs to answer my question for him too.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2395  (isolation #414)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm certain that either TB or Desperado is scum, but Dunnstral is the only likely partner for Desperado, so flipping Dunn's will flip Desp and hence flip TB.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2396  (isolation #415)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Oh and if Dunnstral flips town we 100% need to flip Dave tomorrow.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2399  (isolation #416)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Thinking Dave/TB
Or
Dunnstral/Desperado

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2400  (isolation #417)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:13 pm

@Dave
1) why are you voting for TB
2) who is "We" in 2398?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2406  (isolation #418)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:26 pm

In post 2404, Desperado wrote:
In post 2398, davesaz wrote:We call this lining up lynches, and it's a 100% scum tactic.


normally ya

except the fucking IC is doing it too so :lol: :lol: :lol:

U sulking Desperado?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2410  (isolation #419)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Sounded like u were resigned to it, when in reality you made no attempt to address Regfan at the time.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2411  (isolation #420)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 2404, Desperado wrote:
In post 2398, davesaz wrote:We call this lining up lynches, and it's a 100% scum tactic.


normally ya

except the fucking IC is doing it too so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Subtext:
"Fuck it"

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2412  (isolation #421)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Image

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2417  (isolation #422)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 pm

In post 2415, Desperado wrote:Reg, I don't SEE the problems you see. I've said that already.

Him being sticky with his TB townread is no different from me being sticky with my TB scumread; we interpreted the world differently entering D2 and [i]nothing has happened to change anything since then[/b]. You strongarmed a PR lynch and then the other PR died overnight. And now we're here.

Judge arguments on a case by case basis, stop trying to discredit everything he says because he made a mistake D1.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2418  (isolation #423)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Also if u were so sure u were right D2 about TB u should have been more persuasive.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2420  (isolation #424)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Lol u so cheeky Desperado.
Ur attatitude is soooo sell righteous and it is really tacky.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2421  (isolation #425)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:13 pm

S E L F
R I GOT H T E O US
AF

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2424  (isolation #426)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 2422, Desperado wrote:well when you tell me that i should have been more persuasive d2

and i can quote multiple posts of yours where you were shoving my thinkbig case in people's faces and daring them to prove it wrong

it's like, why bother?

You'd bother if ur town you silly saussage.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2425  (isolation #427)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Also if I was pushing TB case down people's throats y do u think the only feasible scum team are me and TB?

Please enlighten me.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2426  (isolation #428)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:42 pm

@Ny I wanna lynch both Desperado and Dunnstral, lol.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2432  (isolation #429)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:55 pm

He cares enough :-)

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2434  (isolation #430)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:56 pm

In post 2431, Desperado wrote:like hans is literally saying that

but doesn't want to lynch thinkbig anymore

??????????????

Lynching Dunns will clear up if.u r town, and if ur town TB is scum.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2438  (isolation #431)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Yeah it will, if u have a partner it's likely u.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2439  (isolation #432)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 2437, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2401, davesaz wrote:Because I think TB is scum.
Mafiascum, the site.


Davesaz isn't actually pushing for the lynch to change; just trying to look good/make it look like he was on tb

Davesaz scummy AF, I agree with that Dunnstral.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2442  (isolation #433)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:04 pm

VOTE: Dunnstral

No hard feelings :3

(Going.to bed btw)

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2470  (isolation #434)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 am

iv got nothing more to say. think a flip either way will help town tomorrow (obvs would be more helpful if Dunn flips scum).

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2491  (isolation #435)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

In post 2488, Desperado wrote:look at it

just fucking look at it

thinkbig's trajectory on dunn is even more sparse

they aren't even trying to hide anymore

TB doesn't have a trajectory.
I do. Dunnstral fits as your partner and his is not scum hunting. His flip flop to suddenly scum accusing me didn't help either.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2492  (isolation #436)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:31 pm

@Realo I buy the logic that Dunnstral is Desperados only feasible scum partner, if he flips town Desperado is as good as Realo town wise.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2493  (isolation #437)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:35 pm

In post 2476, Realeo wrote:It's just now I have 3 priority

[ 1 ] Convince that nydus is wrong about Desperado scum (or the other way around)
[ 2 ] Convince that Desperado is wrong about SH (or the other way around)
[ 3 ] Convince that SH is wrong about Desperado (or the other way around)

I'm waiting for the flip before trying to convince you about Desperado.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2495  (isolation #438)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Close, but not quite.
In post 2312, Superhans wrote:okay i have had up until now a fairly strong town read on Dunnstral. I've been aware that you've been making an extended argument on Dunnstral but haven't actually had a chance to properly evaluate what your claims are or whether they are valid. I will do so now, (maybe it'll take a little while though cos I may need to ISO you and also ISO Dunnstral), but I'll let you know what I think about it by tonight or by tomorrow night at the latest.


Regfan made quite a few.posts on why he thought Dunn's should be lynched I read them and yes was influenced by the sinister black magic of persuasion.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2517  (isolation #439)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:41 am

In post 2496, grapes wrote:FINAL DAY 3 VC

Dunnstral ( 5 ) - (Regfan, nydushermain, Superhans, ThinkBig, Realeo)

ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Desperado, davesaz)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 0 )

Five to lynch.





Dunnstral (Role Cop) was lynched Day 3.

Night 3 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-02-02 15:15:02).

TB played shadily AF yesterday.
Want to lynch in
{TB, Davesaz or Desperado}

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2519  (isolation #440)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 am

In post 2513, Desperado wrote:i think you're now ascribing a lot of things to thinkbig's play that are not there

which does not track with the way you presented your experience with thinkbig d2

does thinkbig strike you as the kind of player to make a low risk high reward distancing vote on his role cop partner?

He didn't explain his vote on Dunnstral whatsoever even though I asked him at least 3 times to do so.
His play has been absolutely shocking and I wouldn't put plot past him to realise that Dunns is doomed and vote to save himself.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2520  (isolation #441)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 am

Hiya Reg

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2522  (isolation #442)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 am

In post 2518, Regfan wrote:Evening SuperMan, so effectively Nydus is the only person you feel comfortable with right now? What's your scum read order of Desp/Dave/TB at the moment and why? Particularly interested if you have any reads based on interactions between players from those three and Dunnstral that impacts your read.

Haven't had a chance to look though Dunns interactions so I'm hesitant to order them rn.
Maybe more willing to lynch TB considering how he played yesterday.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2524  (isolation #443)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:50 am

Agree that Davesaz seems like an obvious candidate, I would like to hear your case on why Dave cannot have been partnering Dunnstral.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2525  (isolation #444)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 am

In post 2523, Desperado wrote:mafia is such a weird game sometimes

if you two were dunnstral and thinkbig and you were both scum, does your play even remotely resemble what occurred?

How do you mean?
TB lynched Dunns fairly late would consider his vote NAI

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2549  (isolation #445)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:44 am

K I don't see you Dave can't be scum?

Dunnstral pushing him seems like WIFOM. Dave never voted Dunnstral either.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2550  (isolation #446)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:45 am

VOTE: ThinkBig
Y did you not answer my questions yesterday?
@ThinkBig

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2553  (isolation #447)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:11 am

Desperado who/what is fisher?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2554  (isolation #448)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:12 am

Dusher mean

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2558  (isolation #449)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:29 am

Think the Dave Dunns interactions could be bussing, tbh. Want to see Dave play far more convincingly today before I consider town reading him.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2560  (isolation #450)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:45 am

Day One after AntiHuman replaces in

In post 371, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 006

Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Gamma Emerald ( 2 ) - (Realeo, Kop)
Realeo ( 2 ) - (algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Dunnstral)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding Kop.


~~

In post 437, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 007

Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Realeo ( 2 ) - (algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Secret Agent Jin has requested replacement.


~~

In post 512, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 008

Antihuman ( 3 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, Alisae)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)
Dunnstral ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 609, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 009

Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko, ThinkBig, Alisae)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Antihuman, Superhans, Realeo)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding Kop and Gamma Emerald.
Let me know if the VC is incorrect for some reason.

No deadline extension.


~~

In post 669, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 010

Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Alisae, davesaz, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo, Desperado)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Kop ( 1 ) - (ssbm_Kyouko)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 715, grapes wrote:Day 1 Finish.

FINAL DAY 1 VC

Antihuman ( 7 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Alisae, davesaz, Superhans, Kop, Desperado)

ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Kop ( 1 ) - (ssbm_Kyouko)

Not Voting ( 0 )

Seven to lynch.





Antihuman (Mafia Traitor) was lynched Day 1.

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-01-07 02:12:02).

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2561  (isolation #451)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:46 am

Day One after AntiHuman replaces in

In post 371, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 006

Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Gamma Emerald ( 2 ) - (Realeo, Kop)
Realeo ( 2 ) - (algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Dunnstral)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding Kop.


~~

In post 437, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 007

Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Realeo ( 2 ) - (algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Secret Agent Jin has requested replacement.


~~

In post 512, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 008

Antihuman ( 3 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, Alisae)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)
Dunnstral ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 609, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 009

Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko, ThinkBig, Alisae)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Antihuman, Superhans, Realeo)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding Kop and Gamma Emerald.
Let me know if the VC is incorrect for some reason.

No deadline extension.


~~

In post 669, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 010

Antihuman ( 5 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Alisae, davesaz, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo, Desperado)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Kop ( 1 ) - (ssbm_Kyouko)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 715, grapes wrote:Day 1 Finish.

FINAL DAY 1 VC

Antihuman ( 7 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Alisae, davesaz, Superhans, Kop, Desperado)

ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Antihuman, Realeo)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Kop ( 1 ) - (ssbm_Kyouko)

Not Voting ( 0 )

Seven to lynch.





Antihuman (Mafia Traitor) was lynched Day 1.

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-01-07 02:12:02).


(edit attempt to use spoilers did not work)

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2562  (isolation #452)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:59 am

Spoiler:
Day 2 with the mislynch as outcome.

In post 816, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 001

Gamma Emerald ( 3 ) - (Kop, Realeo, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (davesaz, ThinkBig, Dunnstral)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 864, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 002

Gamma Emerald ( 4 ) - (Kop, Realeo, Superhans, Dunnstral)
ThinkBig ( 4 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 932, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 003

ThinkBig ( 5 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 2 ) - (Kop, Superhans)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (algebra, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 956, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 004

ThinkBig ( 5 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (algebra, ThinkBig, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding algebra and Kop.


~~

In post 1088, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 005

ThinkBig ( 4 ) - (Desperado, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (algebra, Superhans, Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Seeking replacement for algebra.


~~ <At this point Algebra is replaced by Regfan>

In post 1269, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 006

Kop ( 3 ) - (Dunnstral, Desperado, Regfan)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, davesaz)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Not Voting ( 4 ) - (Superhans, Gamma Emerald, Realeo, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Please refrain from using provable randomness -- even just for emoticons.
Thinkbig v/la until Monday.
Gamma Emerald v/la until Tuesday.

Seeking a replacement for Alisae.


~~

In post 1310, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 007

Kop ( 5 ) - (Dunnstral, Desperado, Regfan, davesaz, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (Kop, Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 1391, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 008

Kop ( 2 ) - (Regfan, davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)
davesaz ( 2 ) - (Kop, Dunnstral)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

ThinkBig is v/la until Monday.
Gamma Emerald is v/la until Tuesday.

Still looking for a replacement for Alisae!


~~

In post 1484, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 009

Kop ( 3 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~ <Ny replaces Alisae at this point>

In post 1500, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 010

Kop ( 5 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral, Superhans, ThinkBig)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)
Regfan ( 1 ) - (nydushermain)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 1653, grapes wrote:FINAL DAY 2 VC

Kop ( 6 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral, Superhans, ThinkBig, nydushermain)

ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.





Kop (Roleblocker) was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-01-21 21:33:02).

pray these spoilers work this time :z

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2564  (isolation #453)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:51 am

Think that it is significant that Dunnstral pushed Alisae for the majority of D2.
In post 907, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Alisae


think this may have been legit not bussing which would town clear Ny.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2565  (isolation #454)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 am

would like to hear your opinion on the push on Alisae, also the push on Desperado for MariaR's breadcrumbing, because if i'm not mistaken Dunnstral was pushing for that as well?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2575  (isolation #455)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:28 am

TB y did you vote Dunnstral?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2576  (isolation #456)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:28 am

And why did you repeatedly ignore this question yesterday.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2579  (isolation #457)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 am

In post 2577, Regfan wrote:Why did you track SuperHans last night when Desperado was your scum read? Why did you track Alisea N1 when they were your strongest town read at the time? (You didn't start scum reading them till D2) Like this claim has so many flaws it's not funny.

+1

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2580  (isolation #458)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:38 am

In post 2562, Superhans wrote:
Spoiler:
Day 2 with the mislynch as outcome.

In post 816, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 001

Gamma Emerald ( 3 ) - (Kop, Realeo, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 3 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (davesaz, ThinkBig, Dunnstral)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 864, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 002

Gamma Emerald ( 4 ) - (Kop, Realeo, Superhans, Dunnstral)
ThinkBig ( 4 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 932, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 003

ThinkBig ( 5 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 2 ) - (Kop, Superhans)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (algebra, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 956, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 004

ThinkBig ( 5 ) - (Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (algebra, ThinkBig, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Prodding algebra and Kop.


~~

In post 1088, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 005

ThinkBig ( 4 ) - (Desperado, Alisae, davesaz, Realeo)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Alisae ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (algebra, Superhans, Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Seeking replacement for algebra.


~~ <At this point Algebra is replaced by Regfan>

In post 1269, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 006

Kop ( 3 ) - (Dunnstral, Desperado, Regfan)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, davesaz)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Kop)

Not Voting ( 4 ) - (Superhans, Gamma Emerald, Realeo, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

Please refrain from using provable randomness -- even just for emoticons.
Thinkbig v/la until Monday.
Gamma Emerald v/la until Tuesday.

Seeking a replacement for Alisae.


~~

In post 1310, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 007

Kop ( 5 ) - (Dunnstral, Desperado, Regfan, davesaz, Superhans)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)

Not Voting ( 3 ) - (Kop, Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 1391, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 008

Kop ( 2 ) - (Regfan, davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)
davesaz ( 2 ) - (Kop, Dunnstral)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.

ThinkBig is v/la until Monday.
Gamma Emerald is v/la until Tuesday.

Still looking for a replacement for Alisae!


~~

In post 1484, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 009

Kop ( 3 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral)
ThinkBig ( 2 ) - (Alisae, Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Desperado ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Superhans)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~ <Ny replaces Alisae at this point>

In post 1500, grapes wrote:DAY 2 VC 010

Kop ( 5 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral, Superhans, ThinkBig)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)
Regfan ( 1 ) - (nydushermain)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.


~~

In post 1653, grapes wrote:FINAL DAY 2 VC

Kop ( 6 ) - (Regfan, davesaz, Dunnstral, Superhans, ThinkBig, nydushermain)

ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
davesaz ( 1 ) - (Kop)
Superhans ( 1 ) - (Desperado)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Gamma Emerald)

Six to lynch.





Kop (Roleblocker) was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins now and ends in (expired on 2017-01-21 21:33:02).

pray these spoilers work this time :z

Dunnstral never on ThinkBig wagon, even though it was the greatest opportunity for a mislynch (at the time).

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2596  (isolation #459)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:10 am

Poor TB
Glad u came clean rather than stretch the game out another week

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2597  (isolation #460)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am

In post 2589, Regfan wrote:Yeah Realeo had a real-o-good game. We clashed at times but I found him enjoyable to play with and liked that he kept an open mind. Most of the playerlist this game had a few things right at some point so it was an all around decent performance, AH getting lynched D1 certainly didn't help the scum team.

I'm probably not the best person to give scum advice (My scum game is a bit poor) but I'll do a quick skim tomorrow and give you some little tips. I'm mostly better as a town player though, this game marks 15 town wins in a row (I haven't lost as town since 2013!).

We probably couldn't have caught Dunns without you, to be honest.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2598  (isolation #461)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:12 am

@Regfan I can give u some advice purely from a formatting basis.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2599  (isolation #462)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 am

In post 2569, Regfan wrote:Oh before I pop off TB if you're town you can a) Explain the case you had between Dunn-Desperado that you were going to elaborate on yesterday but never did, b) Your reasoning behind the timing of your selfvote after asking Nydus not to selfvote yourself and the lynch looking like moving to Dunnstral rather than yourself and c) Whatever questions of SH's that you've been avoiding answering. If you're town now is the time to make it up and actually start playing properly.

But you do remind me, I want to have a look at AH again before voting too. Now really bed.

Lots of your posts contain a lot of ideas squashed into large paragraphs.
In posts like these I recommend splitting up into more paragraphs, and when you use a) b) and c), use differnt lines, E.g
A)

B)

C)

I know my formatting isn't great so I'm not the person to be giving advice, but I think that would help you express your points more clearly.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2601  (isolation #463)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:17 am

Maybe it's cos I use a mobile, but your posts were particularly intimidating when it came to quickly reading them.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2602  (isolation #464)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 am

In post 2587, ThinkBig wrote:Haha. Would love some feedback on how to improve my game. I detest playing scum and really hate how the traitor tried hard bussing me so early. Like that was really bad.

oh i would also like feedback to improve my town game, @Regfan in particular

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2603  (isolation #465)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 am

In post 1107, Regfan wrote:@Realo (And also others that are attributing lack of content & prod-doding as a scum tell for TB) Thanks. ThinkBig replaced into Newbie 1758 (He stole the slot from me! as town (I suggest you read his ISO, it's short) and got lynched the day before lylo, inside the game he had a lot of similarities as what he's portrayed here, huge lack of content, lots of unfulfilled promises to catch up later, I've seen a few other games of his too I think where he's done a similar thing as town. I think he's just a newer/weaker player.

I find Daves analysis of the wagons in a whole lot of nothing, the conclusions from it are minimal and while he admits that in I think it's the type of scumhunting that's easy to do as mafia. I did like his timestamp analysis of of AH in despite disagreeing with his conclusion. I really dislike the "Maria crumbed traitor" push in and find it a very lazy push especially given there's no specifics to this given whatsoever. The vote on TB D2 in is similarly very lazy and his mention that he thought AH's case on TB was pretty good was never mentioned D1, this is a fairly large point not to mention D1 if he's town. His scum read on Desperado inside and his explanation that it's attributed solely to MariaRs play rather than Desperados (Who has been in the game considerably longer and provided much more content) in makes little sense. His comment inside his TB read looks like him setting up an excuse post-flip with the "Could be AH misdriection". I think there's a very realistic chance that Daves scum here, his reads particularly his one on MariaR/Desperado re; Traitor yesterday and scum today feel fake and his TB vote is very opportunistic.

you make lots of paragraphs like these, which don't use quotes, which in itself would be fine, but you also don't use line breaks, so from a quick glance it is difficult to tell what you're saying.
A way which may work better would be something like a summary of what you think of Dave followed by numbered points.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2618  (isolation #466)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:49 pm

In post 2613, Desperado wrote:hey reg:

if you'd just rode with me on my thinkbig lynch D2 literally everything that's happened in this game could have been avoided

i still love you tho!

town wouldn't have caught Dunnstral without Reggy.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2622  (isolation #467)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 pm

AH your lynching was ThinkBigs, fault, it was your own fault.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2623  (isolation #468)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 pm

*wasn't thinkbigs fault i mean

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2655  (isolation #469)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:24 pm

u did a really good job modding Grapes, super professional.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Central Park