WWE Mafia - RAW (OFF TELEVISION)

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (isolation #0)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:11 pm

In post 44, Ms Columbo wrote:Hi, all.

VOTE: malpascp For participating in the wrong brand...bring that sarcasm over here.


Have you ever drunk-posted?

Also I think McMenno using his abilities like that is too random and attention-drawing to be scum
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63  (isolation #1)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:52 pm

In post 62, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 54, malpascp wrote:
In post 44, Ms Columbo wrote:Hi, all.

VOTE: malpascp For participating in the wrong brand...bring that sarcasm over here.


Have you ever drunk-posted?


Lol, is that what happened? It's been a long time since that's been a thing for me.


Same here, hence the mistake. And the shitposting.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (isolation #2)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 pm

In post 88, All Alone wrote:christ almighty you people are pissing me off

Lita DDT: banana mint
Rear Naked Choke: banana mint

the two of you combined have contributed a grand total of absolutely nothing. disgraceful. you get to fucking die

VOTE: malpaspc

you also get to fucking die

chara, penguin, and thinkbig are on thin fucking ice

EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP FUCKING AROUND, YOU CAN GO DO IT IN THE DEAD THREAD


What's your fucking problem? Because you don't seem to be joking here. If at #88 you're already complaining about lack of contribution, you should make your own damn RVS-less Mafia forum. Also my name's not THAT hard to spell.

Wish Kain Tapas was here.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #149  (isolation #3)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:16 pm

My scumread on Alone just went away, since he's 420% proved to be Village Idiot.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #152  (isolation #4)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:00 pm

So what are your thoughts? Surely you had plenty of time
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #253  (isolation #5)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Just came back from holidays, catching up with both threads
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #275  (isolation #6)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 274, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 267, Narna wrote:Who is willing to voteblock semi active people with me finishing a low content poster like penguin, Mal, or light?

a) I want to break the game by townblocking up and lynching who only we want to lynch.
b) I want to force some of the nobodies into defending their townreads or scumbiddies.
c) This is fucking RAW. We need some tag team action.


Mal, yes

Penguin, maybe

Light, no


Racist mofo
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #280  (isolation #7)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Maybe I'm just rusty or something but AC's post just blew my mind. It makes no sense to hide anything at all if you're town. The only reason to be afraid of your other head saying "hey dude you shouldn't have said this" is if you're scum. Or poor reasoning.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #345  (isolation #8)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:19 pm

V/LA until the 6th

Sorry guys but I'll post almost nothing
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #371  (isolation #9)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:53 am

In post 357, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 280, malpascp wrote:Maybe I'm just rusty or something but AC's post just blew my mind. It makes no sense to hide anything at all if you're town. The only reason to be afraid of your other head saying "hey dude you shouldn't have said this" is if you're scum. Or poor reasoning.


Why didn't you vote? It's a strong statement to make and then not vote.


Because of my last sentence. He could admit it was poor reasoning. Or someone could point a flaw in my reasoning. Either way I'm always cautious when putting people at L-1 as I've met my fair share of lolhammers, and also the wagoning was strong with this one (not that I disagree with it happening).
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #393  (isolation #10)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 am

I'm back in the game, going to work now, will catch up later (seems there's not much to catch up to lol)
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #465  (isolation #11)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Why the hell would someone TR McMenno?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #471  (isolation #12)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:38 pm

In post 467, McMenno wrote:right I forgot that guy existed

VOTE: malpascp


Vote:McMenno
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #494  (isolation #13)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 am

WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO.

@Ms Columbo: In that post i said it could be poor reasoning. If people do something irrational it's pretty much impossible to determine alignment from it, let alone from a single post. That's why it's so hard to get a read on people who do random shit, which i assumed could be the case, being a new-hydra and all. And yes, I'm always carefull with my votes, it's not like I guessed there would be a wagon. AC said something about Penguinos that might be scummy, I agreed but didn't vote, and reasoned why (maybe my wording was poor). Dunno why you're making such a fuss about it.

Now then, WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TR MCMENNO
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #524  (isolation #14)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Soooo you think scum doesn't do random shit or use in-thread abilities? Gotcha. Gotta disagree though. It all just sounds like a whole lot of WIFOM. Also regarding the "drama" and "attention seeking", who the hell asks to be replaced by himself?
I'm not saying he's obvscum, but people just assuming he's part of the "townblock" just because he used an ability everyone has in the first page is odd.
You yourself stated the ability is extremely weak, not to say nearly useless. Scum using it on RVS to get "people who draw attention so can not possibily be scum"-cred doesn't seem far fetched. At least not as far fetched as having an obvtown read for the same motive.
All in all, can we just not build an entire read based on something that literally happened in RVS? Because that seems to be the case with McMenno. It's almost like reversed tunnelling (is that even a thing?)
If someone tells me McMenno is obvtown again I'll just assume they didn't read any of this.

@Ms Columbo: Why insist so much on me not entering Penguino's wagon?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #545  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 pm

I think both GM must be of the same alignment. If one was town and the other scum, then one brand would be more scum-sided than the other. I don't think Kuroi would do it. Also wouldn't scum managers make the game extremely scum-sided? Unless it's a 2-man team maybe (fits the flavour).

@McMenno: unlikely to come from scum =/= obv!town. Also your playstyle since there has showed me you don't mind bringing attention towards meaningless and random stuff, so you'd be more prone to do it as scum as well. I disagree with anyone who TRs you because of that move, and that's pretty much the only reason anyone here has to TR you.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #551  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

wtf just happened on SD
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #557  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:01 pm

In post 555, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 552, Vifam wrote:I miss them :(

Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.


Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #567  (isolation #18)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

is that from PoE? because I'd be fine lynching either one of them. Or McMenno. Why is McMenno not dead yet?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #569  (isolation #19)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 pm

To be fully honest I feel like I0m too rusty on Mafia. I have reads but have trouble putting it into words. But I pretty much agree on your case on both of them. I imagine how lazy this sounds but I found myself coming back from V/LA, read their posts, then read people's reads on them, and think "yeah that *did* sound scumy", etc.
Both seem scummy, LUV more than Dodge. I still want to know why people TR McMenno so hard.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #571  (isolation #20)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Well if sheeping is agreeing with your reads while townreading you then yeah I'll sheep you.
And McMenno is the one thing I notice that wasn't already said by someone else, so it's natural that I focus more on that than on repeating the same old reads on this dusty thread
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #573  (isolation #21)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 pm

No I want something out of McMenno so this is my way of applying pressure ok
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575  (isolation #22)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I don't even understand how the word "paranoia" fits this case, but maybe that's just me being dumb.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #617  (isolation #23)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:38 pm

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).


I didn't find in this thread any other justification by anyone on why they TR McMenno, besides his RVS ability usage. I understand why you think that is a tell, and I disagree.
I don't like when WIFOM is not shrugged of for what it is.
Also it kind of hard to be intimidated when I make reasonable arguments and just one certain someone is just spouting random nonsense. If it was the whole thread doing the same I'd prob be replaced out already.

P-Edit: @mathblade: well I'm totally not town so I guess your question doesn't apply to me. On another note, KMD is not longer the only one spouting nonsense
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774  (isolation #24)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Unlynchable: MathBlade
Lynchable: LUV then McMenno

Math vs Dodge seems like TvT
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #831  (isolation #25)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Keeping MariaR and Pepto on SD is the towniest move for them. If that leads to dead scum on SD, it also decreases the chance of scum to be drafted into RAW. So no, don't draft the masons.

Pedit: tbh I also don't know who to draft from SD, will take another look at their thread
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #974  (isolation #26)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:22 am

In post 963, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 961, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 952, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 880, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.


Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50

I don't like this post. Seems to me, like it's just a way to manipulate the other players into an ultimate misslynch/bad decisions.


A mislynch on WHOM? I clearly said time and time again that I'm TOWN READING MARIA. How does that lead to a mislynch on her or Pepto??

~A50

A misslynch on this brand.


The posts you quoted have zero content about this brand. Why'd you quote something about the masons, say it's AC pushing for a mislynch, then correct it to "a mislynch on THIS brand". Sounds like your initial read was not legitimate at all. Just a made up read on AC with some generic wording.

So we're doing into Night Phase the moment Kuroi comes online, right?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #990  (isolation #27)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:20 pm

I am sure Math fully understands the setup at this point. Pep is the one making non-sensical questions and justifying it by "missing posts". I do think that might be a towntell, but for the exact oposite reason you do. To me it looks like you're trying to make up a reason as for why you think the already-confirmed vig is town. Dunno what the point is though.
Math already said he looked at his notes and didn't search the whole thread, I was pretty sure you were trolling at that point.
From seeing these last posts from you, my gut tells me you're going to flip scum. You actually had all these reads in store but waited until after the shot to share them? Besides not being pro-town at all, it seems like you're trying to set it up for your teammates before leaving. It will be interesting to analyze those after today's flips.

@Math: was the shot real?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (isolation #28)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Math is conf!town.
Pep reeks of newbscum.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lynching Vifam.
Regarding the masons, I think they might be lying about having another shot, that was probably the only one.
McMenno is still useless.

@Math: you're the math guy/person(s)/whatever, if both GMs were scum wouldn't this setup be extremely scum-sided? Having one of each alignment would make no sense balance-wise imo
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064  (isolation #29)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 1059, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1047, malpascp wrote:Math is conf!town.
Pep reeks of newbscum.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lynching Vifam.
Regarding the masons, I think they might be lying about having another shot, that was probably the only one.
McMenno is still useless.

@Math: you're the math guy/person(s)/whatever, if both GMs were scum wouldn't this setup be extremely scum-sided? Having one of each alignment would make no sense balance-wise imo


When did math get confirmed?


He just dayvigged ffs
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068  (isolation #30)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Math is town.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1079  (isolation #31)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Never saw a scum dayvig. Pardon my ignorance. He's still the towniest player in RAW.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1081  (isolation #32)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 pm

cmon you're my towniest read and confirmed day-vig, if you're scum i'll quit mafia
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1088  (isolation #33)  » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:08 am

Did SD just quicklynch a mason?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1160  (isolation #34)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Sorry guys, but I've been kind of busy working 10 hours a day and sleeping for the other 14. Will post again in less than 24 hours with actual content.
Dunno how to feel about AC vs Math, but Leon being drafted is NAI.
A thought that crossed my mind is that if both scumteams knew eachother, and a GM was scum, that GM would draft the towniest heel to his brand and get pretty much zero backlash for it. At least I'd do it if I were a scum GM.
Also still think one GM of each alignment creates unbalance between both brands no matter how you look at it. I think both GMs are probably of the same alignment, and the fact AC has the exact same ability as massive did corroborates (is that how it's spelled?) my theory.

From massive's role you can see that if someone uses their ability they'll become voteless on the next day.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1186  (isolation #35)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Can we keep the politic talk to a minimum, especially when it's mind-boggling stupid?
Also you should catch up then give us your insight, if you don't have the time for it just take notes, because at this point what you're talking about is pointless because, in case you didn't notice, SD is over. And that brought pertinent info we're currently discussing.
I still think having a scum day-vig is weird, given that there was a town day-vig already flipped (in terms of setup these masons are pretty much the same as a lone vig, except if one of them dies early).
Gladiator is usually not very pro-town, but it's being hard to see a scumteam where none of those two is included.
Can't get a read on Pep because he makes no sense, can't get a read on Ms. Columbo because there's nothing to analyze.
Still think AC is town since massive flipped, and Math should be town as well since I don't think a scum day-vig is a thing.
Vifam is conftown.
My gut tells me the scumteam is in LUV/Kmd/and that other guy that is still breathing somehow. I'm not sure if my willingness to lynch Pep comes from suspicion of because he's so annoying.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1191  (isolation #36)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Uzi was scummy on D1 mainly.
Math is damn near conftown.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1196  (isolation #37)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:31 pm

@Math: did you only have one shot? I know what you've said before but I want you to confirm it given it should be the only possible way of ending the day besides lynching you or LUV.

Brands not having identical setups would ruin balance, fairness, and a whole lot of other shit. AC is town and there's 2 scum left here in my eyes, until another flip or ability makes me think otherwise. I've seen so many of you saying the opposite, but never saw a real reason behind it. I might even go back for a quick re-read and check who seemed to have setup info beyond what Town does.

@AC: who'd you rather have lynched today?

Pedit: can you chill already? You don't seem to be mad at them since you have so many townreads... Care to update on that?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1222  (isolation #38)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:11 pm

In post 1216, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1186, malpascp wrote:Can we keep the politic talk to a minimum, especially when it's mind-boggling stupid?
Also you should catch up then give us your insight, if you don't have the time for it just take notes, because at this point what you're talking about is pointless because, in case you didn't notice, SD is over. And that brought pertinent info we're currently discussing.
I still think having a scum day-vig is weird, given that there was a town day-vig already flipped (in terms of setup these masons are pretty much the same as a lone vig, except if one of them dies early).
Gladiator is usually not very pro-town, but it's being hard to see a scumteam where none of those two is included.
Can't get a read on Pep because he makes no sense, can't get a read on Ms. Columbo because there's nothing to analyze.
Still think AC is town since massive flipped, and Math should be town as well since I don't think a scum day-vig is a thing.
Vifam is conftown.
My gut tells me the scumteam is in LUV/Kmd/and that other guy that is still breathing somehow. I'm not sure if my willingness to lynch Pep comes from suspicion of because he's so annoying.

You think there are 3 scum? Cmooon. And yes, I'm cought up. Please don't discredit my stuff. That ain't nice...
Just the tone of your posts seem totally anti-town tho. Also you still trying some strange stuff and just try and get Blade under the radar.


I never said I thought there were 3 scum? Everyone's pretty sure there's 2 scum left.
My posts are always synthetic and straight to the point. I usually view fluff and big words and big workarounds to reach simple conclusions to be anti-town.
Discrediting your opinions on what could happen in a game that is already over should be expected, especially since we were discussing the info we got from that game-over.
My thoughts on Blade are already out there. You on the other hand seem to believe the confirmed vig to be scum, which given the case you have only serves to further uninterest me on your reads.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1227  (isolation #39)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Vote:LUV

I won'd be voting Math today no matter what so my vote is set in stone.
LUV you should be claiming by now (not that it will matter much unless it's some ground-breaking role).

Pedit: Math let's face it you're not getting lynched today. I don't know why you're TRing LUV, but between a No-Lynch and LUV I'd lynch LUV any time of the week. Granted we could have had more options on the table, but at least the reactions to the Gladiator move served to consolidate a couple of reads of mine.
LUV is getting rope unless something crazy comes up.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1231  (isolation #40)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:24 am

so you mean to tell me:
- lynching town is worse than a no-lynch (who knew huh)
- if someone's town they'd rather have someone else be lynched (revolutionary mindset)

Math prefering LUV to be lynched is NAI, because literally anyone in that position would prefer the other guy to be lynched.

Even though I disagree with the way AC's ability was used, this game would be pretty much dead at this point if it weren't for that tbh. Not saying that makes AC town, but someone who was pretty much on everyone's TRs would hardly take such a risk as scum. And I can understand his choice for the cage-match participants even though I'd have done it differently, since this is pretty much choosing between LUV or a no-lynch (which I don't even know if it's possible).

Can we please just wait for the ghost-town half of the thread to show up before quicklynching for no reason?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1234  (isolation #41)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:15 pm

dunno if AtE, caught scum, or soon-to-be-blacklisted town
really hoping you're scum here, and if so, thank you
you should at least try and entertain us a bit so we can guess who your teammate is
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1240  (isolation #42)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 pm

@AC: Math seems to be implying he's right because he has good scum-win rate. No, it made no sense, but I've stopped expecting sensible opinions from Math. That seemed like rubbing his internet points on someone's face, i.e not even an argument. I'd consider it trolling except I don't think Math could pull something that advanced.
Also I don't recall you being nominated "town leader" or whatever.

Anyway since we're not going to get anything out of LUV, and Math isn't going to contribute in a way us regular mortals can understand, I'd say get this day over with. Whenever someone who's not already voting LUV comes. Prob next weekend or whenever Math decides to stop talking.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1257  (isolation #43)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Balance-wise it makes no sense there's more than 2 scum here, but it's still possible we're in LyLo. I don't think so though.
I'm not voting Math or A50 today unless there's a guilty or something.
I'm stil trying to wrap my head around the fact people still TR McMenno.
Vifam's death was expected, but I think scum!Math wouldn't have done it for some reason. Still trying to figure out what Lil's flip might mean.

For now just don't throw around meaningless votes plz
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1263  (isolation #44)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 pm

In post 1258, McMenno wrote:gladiator that doesn't include yourself though? will have to think about it


According to massive's role PM it's a "Modified Gladiator".

@Math: You're a confirmed dayvig and keep throwing around nonsensical reads with absolute confidence in them. So you're my top townread.

I can't decide whether to lynch Pep or McMenno. Pep reeks of newbscum while McMenno managed to lurk his way into Day 4. Though I'm pretty sure they're not scumpartners.

I think at this point everyone should be stating who they intend to vote? Even though I'm pretty damn sure this isn't LyLo.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1270  (isolation #45)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:54 am

In post 1264, Kmd4390 wrote:Let's try a different approach then

Hey malpa, why wouldn't math have killed vifam?


Because killing confirmed town actually makes sense as scum.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1273  (isolation #46)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Math wouldn't go for the obvious kill in his situation, that's what I feel. He would go for someone who had a stronger read on him than Vifam did, be it a town or a scum read.

@Math: don't take it as an insult, your playstyle might come handy sometimes but i think you think a bit *too much* outside-the-box.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1277  (isolation #47)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 1275, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1273, malpascp wrote:Math wouldn't go for the obvious kill in his situation, that's what I feel. He would go for someone who had a stronger read on him than Vifam did, be it a town or a scum read.

@Math: don't take it as an insult, your playstyle might come handy sometimes but i think you think a bit *too much* outside-the-box.


I still don't get the "why" of it all, but that's probably the best answer I'm getting, isn't it?


NKing confirmed town is usually the way to go. I've yet to see Math do something that can be considered "normal" or "orthodox". Hence I feel (gut mainly) that Math wouldn't have killed Vifam. I also think he would go for someone who had a strong read on him (being it scum or town) to further try to mindfuck us on the WIFOMy ways of said NK.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1282  (isolation #48)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't mean Math lacks common sense, I mean he'd try to outsmart us by killing someone "unexpected". You're right I didn't take into account his partner, but he might just be less interested in the game or convinced by Math.
Either way Math is a vig so can we please just not lynch the vig k thx
Also I'd like to hear why you think I'm scum, and with those 2 of all people (srsly though I'm scum with Math? i actually laughed at that one)
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1314  (isolation #49)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 am

In post 1313, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 1310, MathBlade wrote:I am scumreading people making dumb arguments.
There is 0% chance Town has a gladiator and a vig and <redacted>.



How is Massive as town-gladiator on SD and masons with 2 (conditional) day-vigs, any less powerful or possible than what you just described?? The SD roles are 100% FACT. The assertion that there is a 0% chance of something comparable on this brand defies common sense.


Shhh Math is always right ok? Ok? Don't question Math's logic unless you want to be scumread too :D

On a side note if McMenno is scum and wins this game I'll be very pissed. JUST GIVE SOME READS OR SOMETHING.

Also if Math actually thought people who make dumb arguments are scum then he'd be voting for Pep.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1316  (isolation #50)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:30 am

MathBlade wrote:
In post 1313, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 1310, MathBlade wrote:I am scumreading people making dumb arguments.
There is 0% chance Town has a gladiator and a vig and <redacted>.



How is Massive as town-gladiator on SD and masons with 2 (conditional) day-vigs, any less powerful or possible than what you just described?? The SD roles are 100% FACT. The assertion that there is a 0% chance of something comparable on this brand defies common sense.

Reasons. Of which are derived from planetary bodies which are true but no one understands.


...

In post 1310, MathBlade wrote:I am scumreading people making dumb arguments.


...

Nuff said
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1319  (isolation #51)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:32 pm

There's no way this is LyLo, right?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1321  (isolation #52)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:06 pm

ffs my brain is screaming that you're scum and I wish I knew why
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1324  (isolation #53)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:24 pm

How likely is it that scum is lurking at this point?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1326  (isolation #54)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:51 pm

then we'll wait for Pep's replacement and hear him out.

then lynch McMenno
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1328  (isolation #55)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 pm

In post 1263, malpascp wrote:
I can't decide whether to lynch Pep or McMenno. Pep reeks of newbscum while McMenno managed to lurk his way into Day 4. Though I'm pretty sure they're not scumpartners.

I think at this point everyone should be stating who they intend to vote? Even though I'm pretty damn sure this isn't LyLo.


And now Pep's last post was 10 days ago, and McMenno still failed to give any sort of actual content. What are the odds of none of them being scum?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1330  (isolation #56)  » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 pm

Is there even a reason why you're TRing Pep?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1335  (isolation #57)  » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:27 am

In post 1332, Kmd4390 wrote:Yes


Elaborate plox
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1381  (isolation #58)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:38 am

lmao

So scumteam is me/Mathblade because I've "been a scumfuck" and because of Math doing setup spec (which actually makes sense since Smackdown is over).

Also McMenno is in your top 3 townreads.

I suggest you go read the game. Because half the things you refer didn't actually happen.

Seems like you're just pulling stuff out of your ass to look town to me.

Pedit: i guess mastina also missed the fact Math is a fucking confirmed dayvig
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1395  (isolation #59)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Hahaha it just came to me, the scumteam is mastina/McMenno.
Mastina keeps going in depth about the meaningless stuff, but states both scum and town reads with nothing to back them up. Also through this putting McMenno as a townread for fuckall reason (like has happened 20 times in this game already). Then votes me and calls me buddies with Math for buddying (even though contrary to a certain someone I did provide reasons for my read).
It's like he's trying to piss me off. And he's managing to because people are suddenly sheeping that slot for some reason. I guess they relate to the fact one more person is yet again TRing McMenno.
I'd really really like to know who thinks Math can still be scum. Or rather, who thinks Math is more likely to be scum than mastina.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1403  (isolation #60)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Vote: mastina

I'm not even expecting a case against me to be presented. Apparently if you write a shitload of eloquent paragraphs with absolutely zero fucking content then say "X is scum" with not a single sentence as basis people will sheep you.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1408  (isolation #61)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:49 pm

sorry didn't realize it was L-1

well it's L-1 what you gonna do

i know what you're not gonna do

present a case on me

hah

Pedit: i was right lol

this is so fucking scum it hurts
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1409  (isolation #62)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:52 pm

I wish you were as good as this game as you are at finding out how to post links as cool link-text-things.
Either you're desperate scum who tried to go for the easy mislynch but failed and is still pushing for it, or just really really bad town. And well my case is: *pretend I linked your ISO here*
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1414  (isolation #63)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 pm

mastina, I could say those exact 4 points about you. In fact, anyone can say that about anyone in any game because it's generic GARBAGE. "I scumread him because of his tone"; "I scumread him because of who he did or not push"; "He's opportunist" (that's rich coming from you btw); "He lacks commitment" (don't even know wtf this means). This has zero meaning or content and can be said about anyone exactly because it's just empty fucking words.
This just further proves my point: you replaced in, saw some people saying they were willing to lynch me, so you joined them without any reasoning (besides linking my ISO after I asked for a case several times). Now that your own opportunism was exposed you're playing the dumb card. And yet I'm the one being accused of "just loling instead of scumhunting".
Who do you think is mastina's buddy?

Pedit: if you're going to use made-up generic trash reasons like you already did above, then I can do the same about you. Any post of yours, or ANYONE in this game for that matter, can be scumread if you want to. And you're just playing everyone else for dumb since apparently I scumslipped over 50 times and noone fucking noticed except for special agent mastina. Either that OR you're making it up. Jeez I wonder what would be the point of making up reads as town. (yes that's sarcasm, and no I don't have a fancy eloquent way of showing this utterly pointless sentence like you do. I don't need to. You're scum, remember?)
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1416  (isolation #64)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:26 pm

"I'm willing to lynch this guy" usually means you're scumreading said guy. Or retarded. Or scum.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1418  (isolation #65)  » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:48 pm

ikr Math *scumbuddy brofist* *wink wink*
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

malpascp
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1576  (isolation #66)  » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:46 pm

I did think I was going to lose because I'm so rusty. I also changed my scumplay a lot so I though that'd do me in. Also being just 2 scum (since N1) with no chat and not even knowing the powers your buddy has is nerve-wrecking. I just used my motivator on AC every night in hope he was a role-cop or something (thought it went well with flavor). Thought about using it on town to rolefish but thought it was too risky.

Pedit: that would be fun if scum DID know who eachother were :D
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0


[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games