Donald Trump

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #12702  (isolation #200)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:25 am

In post 12699, Accountant wrote:why do people have this blind hatred of corporations and government


It's not blind they are visually destructive in certain situations
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #12718  (isolation #201)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Saying it's stupid to get mad at corporations for maximizing profit because it's what they do is totally missing the point. Like 40 years ago it was legal to rape your wife and the same argument could be applied to husband's who rape their wife. Does it make it OK?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #12731  (isolation #202)  » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:13 am

is the media attacking him or merely reporting the insane shit hes doing
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13063  (isolation #203)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:18 pm

link 2 fake news stories from NBC News, ABC News, CBS please
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13065  (isolation #204)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:21 pm

bad journalism is not fake news either. fake news needs to be blatantly made up like the bowling green massacre
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13076  (isolation #205)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm

In post 13073, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 13066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Obama left a mess with the bailouts, the debt, and the economy is artificially inflated because the banks knew Obama would save them on the back of American taxpayers.

I'm sorry, who bailed out the banks?


OBUMMER
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13079  (isolation #206)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 pm

like if aliens attacked right now it would be obama's fault somehow lmao
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13080  (isolation #207)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 pm

In post 13077, ɀefiend wrote:If you aren't invited to the WH press conference, "freedom of the press" isn't being infringed on. It just means the WH considers you a shitty press organization.
Image


the public is not the government??? the first amendment is literally specifically for the government
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13081  (isolation #208)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:07 pm

In post 13076, inte wrote:
In post 13073, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 13066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Obama left a mess with the bailouts, the debt, and the economy is artificially inflated because the banks knew Obama would save them on the back of American taxpayers.

I'm sorry, who bailed out the banks?


OBUMMER


FURIOUS SCRAMBLING TO GOOGLE TO TRY TO PROVE THE LIBCUCKS WRONG

SMUG SMILE SLOWLY FADES

EMBARRASSMENT SET IN

SHAMEFULLY FAP AT THE DJT ALTER AND SAY 3 HEIL TRUMPS

"fake news"

end
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13087  (isolation #209)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 13082, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So salty


nah ur just blinded by the DJT semen in your eyes lmao
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13088  (isolation #210)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 pm

OPEN UR EYES SHEEPLE THE MAN IS OUT TO GET YOU
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13089  (isolation #211)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 pm

T H E M A N N N N N N N N
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13092  (isolation #212)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:23 pm

In post 13090, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Its ok bernie can still win if you phonebank and donate. Lol


DJT wont replace your daddy
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13095  (isolation #213)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:32 pm

In post 13094, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How much money did you give to bernie be honest.

Meanwhile the entire investment community is hitting record highs


which literally is the result of obama's administration? i don't think you understand basic economic principles

none, btw
Last edited by inte on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13096  (isolation #214)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:34 pm

In post 13084, James3 wrote:
In post 13063, inte wrote:link 2 fake news stories from NBC News, ABC News, CBS please


Here's a preliminary:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... -a-decade/


1) okie all this rly shows is that brian williams is a serial liar and his anecdotes shouldn't be trusted. fair is fair

2) most of the sources are repeated and the "lies" are saying the same shit over multiple times. the number 32 is obviously pulled out of its ass for the sake of sensationalism, but w/e

3) most of them don't even source any disputes. they just link to the story.

this probably qualifies as 2 fake news stores from NBC from the seal team 6 and the rpg shot down stories being pretty embellished.

so what about ABC and CBS
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13097  (isolation #215)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:36 pm

damn tho literally 2 fake news stores in a decade, some fake news organization they got there
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13100  (isolation #216)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 pm

In post 13098, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 13095, inte wrote:
In post 13094, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How much money did you give to bernie be honest.

Meanwhile the entire investment community is hitting record highs


which literally is the result of obama's administration? i don't think you understand basic economic principles

none, btw


Nope market optimism encouraged by DJT


hmm when u say stupid shit like obama bailed out the banks and then try to give an opinion on something it makes everyone doubt that you know anything about what you're talking about btw
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13101  (isolation #217)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 pm

In post 13099, ɀefiend wrote:The media and press are part of the public.

The media and the press aren't "banned" or "censored.". Some of the organizations who purport themselves as "news" are simply not welcome at the White House. Tough luck for them. Maybe if they hadn't lost the trust and credibility with the public, the WH might have let them come in.


and the first amendment prevents the government (aka people that live in the white house) from interfering with reporting. while banning certain established and reputable news organization from white house events ain't exactly unconstitutional it really makes you think what other stupid shit hes gonna try to pull on typical americanisms. this aint fucking turkey

keep repeating that donald "journalists are the enemy of the public" trump isn't trying to shit all over the freedom of the press
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13102  (isolation #218)  » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 pm

In post 13073, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 13066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Obama left a mess with the bailouts, the debt, and the economy is artificially inflated because the banks knew Obama would save them on the back of American taxpayers.

I'm sorry, who bailed out the banks?


reminder that trump supporters live in an alternative history
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13135  (isolation #219)  » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 am

In post 13134, Panzerjager wrote:What's worse, Khan using the "winning" meme in 2017 or Dwayne Wade "raising the roof "in 2017?


aint that part of trumps rhetoric tho?

we gonna win so much etc
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13139  (isolation #220)  » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:10 pm

nah, its just drain the swamp and refill it with astro-swamp
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13170  (isolation #221)  » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 am

In post 13142, T S O wrote:I don't think Trump should have stopped the BBC. I do think that CNN, NYT and BuzzFeed deserve to be permanently frozen out. How the fuck do BuzzFeed even have a news arm?


Buzz feed split into a tabloid click bait rag and an actual journalism dept.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13232  (isolation #222)  » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:08 am

In post 13213, James3 wrote:
In post 13211, Accountant wrote:
In post 13208, James3 wrote:"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

then why are you so scared of people criticizing the president?

I'm the biggest anti-freedom of speech poster on MS and i'm not afraid of criticism because I know I'm righteous and correct


The problem with people insulting the head of state is that it promotes disrespect for the government. To be clear, I'm not saying that simple expression of disagreement should be banned.


Government should be disrespected
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13380  (isolation #223)  » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:09 am

In post 13377, Accountant wrote:
In post 13371, Sesq wrote:
In post 13369, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 13365, Fluminator wrote:Wikileaks has a bunch of stuff that adds up you may find such as Clinton getting debate questions before the debate to help in her campaign against Bernie, and other dirty tactics against Bernie. In the past, there's other corruption stuff like her constant interfering with other country's elections. (Funny how Hillary supporters are all up in arms about Russia interfering.) Heck, she's even caught on record saying she wished they determined the results of the Palestine election. A lot of other things like records of her taking money from evil governments like Saudi Arabia and Qatar and then giving them weapons pop up too.
If you're actually interested I can PM you the links later, but considering she lost, her corruption is losing importance and I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. The only thing relevant gained by doing this is convincing the progressive movement she didn't lose because of sexism so they can better understand how to get their act togther.

Even if all that is true. Still less corrupt then Trump & co brazenly breaking the emoluments clause multiple times and less damaging to National Security than the Russia stuff constantly being exposed.


stop being partisan and admit your candidate (who should have been bernie, we all love him) is shit and corrupt ok

Riddle me this, Sesq, if she's so goddamn corrupt why has literally no legal action against her succeeded? Has she bought out all the judges?


are u telling me hordes of knuckle dragging mouth breathers chanting "LOCK HER UP" isn't enough evidence that she is guilty?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13423  (isolation #224)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:34 am

In post 13382, Socrates wrote:
In post 13378, xRECKONERx wrote:http://www.politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events?cmpid=sf


"If you ever receive an email claiming to be from IT administration asking for your password information, report it immediately and do not respond. A real employee would never solicit your account information."

"Never follow a link from an email ostensibly to your personal account."

Are you seriously telling me multiple DNC staffers fell for the most basic phishing tactic, and THAT's how they got hacked? Fucking Jesus. Maybe we shouldn't let politicians have Internet access at all.


tbh we shouldn't be electing 70 year olds to anything anymore
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13425  (isolation #225)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:24 am

marital rape was legal and right before the 70s

so you're saying all the women who were raped by their spouse should have known the consequences of getting married?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13432  (isolation #226)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:58 am

In post 13426, Accountant wrote:that comparison is inherently terrible because rape is bad but subverting the democratic process is not


WRONG
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13433  (isolation #227)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:00 am

In post 13430, T S O wrote:Trump supporters bloodily beaten again in Berkeley last night, but it's not even headline stuff anymore because conservatives getting physically beaten is tacitly accepted at this point.


more like cuckservatives getting BTFO
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13439  (isolation #228)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:28 am

Ya the right policies for themselves and their friends lol
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13440  (isolation #229)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 am

In post 13434, Accountant wrote:
In post 13429, T S O wrote:
In post 13377, Accountant wrote:Riddle me this, Sesq, if she's so goddamn corrupt why has literally no legal action against her succeeded?


I'm sure you think Trump is corrupt to the bone re: Russia and no legal action has succeeded there yet. She might be corrupt, but she's not stupid. There aren't smoking guns, and if there were then she deleted them.
i don't really care about russia tbh, I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up about it


They have the 3rd largest military and quite literally stole land from Ukraine idk that seems pretty antagonistic
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13449  (isolation #230)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:28 pm

in hindsight, clinton i can be almost certain would have been way less shit. i regret not voting for her
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13450  (isolation #231)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:30 pm

maybe regret is not the right word
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13488  (isolation #232)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:51 pm

In post 13472, James3 wrote:
In post 13469, theplague42 wrote:
In post 13462, James3 wrote:A person who isn't willing to have sex when their spouse wants, should not get married.

You're an awful person.


Ad hominem


its not ad hominem when its not attacking an argument. trumpeteers don't ever understand this and they think it actually means something when they type words in latin

you're a fuckhead rape apologist scum
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13490  (isolation #233)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:53 pm

literally two people on my foe list and they both happen to be donald trump cucks. what am i about to do
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13492  (isolation #234)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:54 pm

In post 13489, James3 wrote:So, do you people think that basically everyone born before the 20th century was just evil? Because that's what your hysterical attitude toward this issue would seem to imply.


"EVERYBODY WAS RAPING THATS WHY IT WAS OK"

do u even understand the shit you're typing
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13496  (isolation #235)  » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:56 pm

In post 13494, theplague42 wrote:
In post 13493, Not_Mafia wrote:James if you were married would your wife just be able to do what she wants? Strap-ons? Fist you? You're married after all, you shouldn't have gotten married if you wanted the option to say no

What has this thread come to


more people realizing that the people that voted for donald trump generally don't have any type of empathy
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13729  (isolation #236)  » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 pm

In post 13725, T S O wrote:The fact is, Trump is doing pretty much everything he said he'd do. Which everyone here hates, because to you the only thing worse than him saying these things is him carrying them out, but to people who voted for him it's rather vindicating.


my roommate didn't vote but he said he didn't take trump literally which is stupid as shit
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13912  (isolation #237)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:45 am

In post 13856, T S O wrote:Regardless of my musings, CNN is the absolute fucking worst. Breitbart is infinitely more defensible than CNN.


Image
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13913  (isolation #238)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:46 am

In post 13864, Not_Mafia wrote:Why has karnos not returned?


he got deported
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13915  (isolation #239)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:08 am

In post 13914, Shaziro wrote:
In post 13913, inte wrote:
In post 13864, Not_Mafia wrote:Why has karnos not returned?


he got deported

I'm more assuming Karnos decided that this site is full of "libcucks" or something else to that effect and moved on to somewhere else.


ironic because he brought a new level of trump cuckoldry to the forums
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13918  (isolation #240)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am

In post 13917, Accountant wrote:Source on the cucks???


memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25870
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13921  (isolation #241)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:08 am

In post 13920, Accountant wrote:
In post 13918, inte wrote:
In post 13917, Accountant wrote:Source on the cucks???


memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25870

How dare you. My SO is totally faithful.


that don't mean anything tho. its not unfaithful if they have your permission
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13940  (isolation #242)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 13924, Accountant wrote:I thought it was when your spouse cheats on you


well it used to but modern use mostly refers to the fetish

In post 13938, Shaziro wrote:The Trump Thread: Your Home for Trump, Wikileaks, Philosophy, and Fetishes


if trumpets didn't cuck as much as a hen house it wouldn't be relevant lol
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #13946  (isolation #243)  » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 13944, Vijarada wrote:it's supposed to be like the liberals/moderate republicans like seeing their country get fucked right?


yep, on /pol/ it was first used as an offensive term to europeans that were allowing refugees in and raping women
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14317  (isolation #244)  » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 am

In post 14026, T S O wrote:Isn't this the entire point of marriage? Monogamy? This thread reminds me all the time of the scene from 1984 where Winston attempts to reason with O'Brien as to why he is correct and gets browbeaten by logic so incorrect it's somehow effective.


hmmmmm, how does it actually affect you besides hurts your feelings? you have absolutely no stake in policing other peoples lives

don't make yourself to be some martyr to justify your bigotry
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14318  (isolation #245)  » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:01 am

In post 14139, Accountant wrote:
In post 14138, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 14126, Accountant wrote:The vast majority of people on this earth are not, in fact, crazy and psychotic or irrational.

Faulty premise. Bad robot.

I look around at the family that surrounds me. They are not crazy, psychotic or irrational. I go to school, I speak to my classmates and teachers. They are not crazy, psychotic or irrational. After school I come home and go on mafiascum.net. The people there are not crazy, psychotic or irrational.

I can't help but come to certain conclusions....


nowhere in this story did he look in the mirror

you would shame michael jackson
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14319  (isolation #246)  » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 am

In post 14290, theplague42 wrote:
In post 14289, kuribo wrote:Wouldn't help, the Trumpets would just be like "they cucked out and became mainstream media"

They already are. Have you braved the r/the_donald waters recently? I check up to see how unhinged they've gotten occasionally.


i remember when it was run of the mill pol memery. it was fun. it was wild.

now its gotten too serious now but has stayed pol-like. its not good
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14516  (isolation #247)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:07 pm

In post 14380, theplague42 wrote:Your two points seem to be unrelated. Your evidence is about very generic beliefs, not willingness to kill or encouraging terrorist activity. I would imagine many Christians want the law based on Christian morals, but I would assume you don't think all/most Christians are extremists.


death for leaving islam seems pretty extreme
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14520  (isolation #248)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:17 pm

In post 14398, Sesq wrote:why are people suddenly fuckin bringing up hillary

whats your point here

bring me specific cases

and if you're wondering, i think turmp should probably be impeached right now. i dont remember why i think that but i could probably dig up a good reason


your (and others) bible-thumping-eqsue manner of denouncing the DNC at every turn is the reason we have an inferior in all metrics president

shrug
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14525  (isolation #249)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 pm

In post 14450, kuribo wrote:
In post 14446, Accountant wrote:
In post 14442, kuribo wrote:ou absolutely can blame people for doing things that are immoral or screw others over while not being illegal


We do it all the time.


It's not illegal to butt in line at the grocery store but it's a dick thing to do and you will be rightly called out on being a dick.

Yes! I agree!

But do you know how dumb it is to not vote for a politician because they butted in line at the grocery store??



It's not that Fucking hard dude


Replace "butting in line at the grocery store" with "took money from tobacco lobbyists" or whatever your flavor of the month is


or raping your wife pre-1970. thats a good "not illegal" thing
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14526  (isolation #250)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 pm

In post 14474, Vijarada wrote:yeah if i start running an authoritarian state i promise to suppress the shit out of accountant guys.


you have my vote
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14527  (isolation #251)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:06 pm

shoulda known that tso buys into the whiny circle jerk that is trp

lol
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14530  (isolation #252)  » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:15 pm

In post 14518, theplague42 wrote:
In post 14516, inte wrote:
In post 14380, theplague42 wrote:Your two points seem to be unrelated. Your evidence is about very generic beliefs, not willingness to kill or encouraging terrorist activity. I would imagine many Christians want the law based on Christian morals, but I would assume you don't think all/most Christians are extremists.


death for leaving islam seems pretty extreme

Right but how many of them will actively try to kill those who leave Islam?

Most Christians think abortion is immoral but there are plenty who vote pro-choice.

zefiend seems to think that people will 100% act on their beliefs, but that simply isn't true.

Edit: psyche corrected me on who it was who posted it originally. got mixed up with the London posts.


i agree that it seems like one of those things that "people believe but wont follow up on" but maybe there is a culture difference we're not accounting for. death doesn't seem like an appropriate for anything save maybe super extreme cases of horrific trauma and if 40% affirm that death for apostates is appropriate, maybe we shouldn't take it too lightly.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14754  (isolation #253)  » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 14638, Vijarada wrote:oh she's a girl? i thought accountant was a guy.

anyway yo let me go to some news website to find something on topic...oh some breitbart guy said reef bleaching is fake news apparently. as an australian, lmao.


not a girl just a robot trans trender who get off on manipulating people lol
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14759  (isolation #254)  » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:50 pm

W I N N I N G
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14760  (isolation #255)  » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Trump unable to even comprehend what healthcare takes. SAD
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14765  (isolation #256)  » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Image

BTFO
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14802  (isolation #257)  » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 am

In post 14795, James3 wrote:
In post 14794, Fluminator wrote:Yeah, she's talking about Jon Tron.
At first I assumed the controversy was the common tactic of calling people they disagree with racist, but he very literally said he wants white nationalism in America.

Sesq wrote:nonono

his point was that saying it is unallowed yet saying the same of other races wasnt at leastthats what i think

I was only half listening to it, but that wasn't the impression I got. Perhaps he just isn't good at phrasing things.

James3 wrote:
In post 14786, Fluminator wrote:
In post 14783, James3 wrote:
In post 14782, Sesq wrote:>would be nice though

remember how you were banned for a week


As far as I'm aware, it is not prohibited to say "white nationalism is good" on this forum. If you want to discuss specifics we may need to move the conversation to PMs.

You're against censorship, correct?

A youtuber I used to watch (JonTron) recently came out defending that whites need to remain in the majority and that white nationalism is good. It was weird.


I don't watch game reviewers like that anyway, but I saw that. Stuff like that gives me a little bit of hope for the future. Maybe the sting of the "racism" accusation will not be as strong with kids growing up today, if white identity is normalized by these people that many of them are fans of.

Well, the word "racism" has lost basically all it's sting which I think is bad because it used to be a powerful word.
Also don't hold your breath. Youtube has a naughty list and people like JonTron and PewDiePie are on it.
Also, what's your heritage? Why don't you move back to the European country your heritage is from?


"Racism" is an anti-concept, so it's good for it to lose its power.

You know that PewDiePie has the most subscribers of any Youtube channel, right? Some naughty list.

That's like asking why a Hispanic doesn't go back to Spain. I'm descended primarily from English and German, with a little bit of Irish and Dutch as well. So the only unified ethnic heritage I have is (like most Americans) that of a generic American white. Given the amount of intrawhite cross-breeding that has occurred in America, "American white" is definitely an ethny in its own right.


from your own admission your fucking race is arbitrary. how the fuck are you like you are
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14803  (isolation #258)  » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 am

i hope all james3 children breed with minorities and eliminate his "white lineage"
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #14843  (isolation #259)  » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:06 pm

In post 14841, Psyche wrote:his only real path to success is as a middle of the road populist


:thumbs up:
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15033  (isolation #260)  » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:53 am

people who think snopes is (((fake news))) actually don't understand how to evaluate a statement
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15038  (isolation #261)  » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 pm

(((podesta))) is a (((criminal))) despite no proof of (((crimes)))
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15053  (isolation #262)  » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm

moderates of the mainstream religions are basically heathens
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15061  (isolation #263)  » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:47 pm

In post 15057, Fluminator wrote:I don't think the Bible ever says to hate gays which is basically all Westboro Baptist Church does in their spare time.


idk https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Leviticus-18-22/
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15077  (isolation #264)  » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 15073, Fluminator wrote:
Psyche wrote:
In post 15069, Fluminator wrote:If you can find one person who prescribes to your belief that Leviticus is intended to be acted out now, I'll be surprised.

you mentioned westboro rather recently so i don't know why you'd be so surprised

Do they eat pork?


you trying to make a point that christians are hypocrites?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15141  (isolation #265)  » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 am

In post 15129, rb wrote:
In post 15117, chamber wrote:
In post 15116, Davsto wrote:
In post 15114, Psyche wrote:
In post 15074, Psyche wrote:Mainstream Christian thought about how gays should be treated is radically different from what it's been for most of the religion's history. You might be normal today for not thinking the Bible prescribes gays shouldn't be tolerated, but among serious Christians across all time, you're very weird and maybe not even considered a Christian.

Science is further now than it has ever been. Technology has developed beyond the wildest dreams of people living even 100 or so years ago. We have a much better understanding of how the world works than we have ever done at any point in history.

Point is, if our scientific knowledge and understanding is the most developed it's ever been, how is it abnormal for our religious knowledge and understanding of the texts to be the most developed it has been?

I'm not saying that our scientific development is directly relevant, all I'm saying is that in every field we are currently the furthest along we ever were, so of course our direct religious followings are different to those living hundreds of years ago.


Can you point to something concrete that would explain such a change?


But I think more importantly, if the bible is divinely inspired, it should be trivial for a god to have a book written that convinced everyone, but you say he wanted faith to be important. Ok, but could he not have inspired a book that would have at least properly gotten across his ideals? And if you think it's his intention for the interpretation of those ideals to change, does that mean the ideals themselves are changing? How is this not extremely troubling.


hey, it's almost as if the worship of god is the product of men, and that's why the worship of said god changes drastically along with the drastically changing circumstances that the men who worship him live in

Image


thinking emoji is my shit
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15393  (isolation #266)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

In post 15392, chamber wrote:Something like 85% of Islamic terrorism is domestic. Which is to say they were born in the country in question. Where would you deport them to?


dude, just like build a wall LMAO
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15595  (isolation #267)  » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 pm

hes really tired of "winning" so he needs to lash out
Show

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #15617  (isolation #268)  » Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

i don't know much about duckworth other than shes a vet. is she natural born?

edit: nvm she is google was failing me before
Show

Previous
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion