Donald Trump

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10540  (isolation #200)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:08 pm

In post 10539, karnos wrote:
In post 10536, Psyche wrote:i wanna help all the people u listed karnos :(


The awesome thing is, YOU CAN. There is nothing stopping private individuals from spending their money on a charity of their choosing.

But if it's tax dollars, it should help the people who pay those taxes first, before going to support people in other countries who have never paid into the system.


So you favor a drastic reduction in military spending in favor of social programs?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10630  (isolation #201)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 pm

In post 10603, karnos wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001266/The-victim-Merkel-s-welcome-culture-Death-teenager-raped-murdered-Afghan-migrant-Germany-sparks-protests-latest-backlash-against-open-door-policy.html

The savage rape and murder of a beautiful 19-year-old medical student in Germany at the hands of a teenage Afghan refugee has sparked a frenzied backlash against the 'open door' asylum policy of Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"There is nothing anybody could have done!"

Well, yeah: you could just not go in the pool (i.e., stop taking on refugees)


We could just stop invading brown people nations and creating refugees


I suppose if we executed the homeless, the rate of mugging a might go down and if we burned down the housing projects, the rate of robbery would go down. Oh hey, then those people would be homeless and we can execute them! Brilliant!
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10652  (isolation #202)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:12 pm

In post 10649, inte wrote:its so sad watching karnos post because he can't put two ideas together but at the same time interesting because he can completely sidestep any rational criticism without effort


It's like watching someone piss on a car accident

You kinda just watch and wonder what the fuck he's doing, but you can't stop watching because who the hell does that
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10709  (isolation #203)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:23 pm

In post 10696, inte wrote:the point i was making is that most of the makup of voat are out of touch with life degenerates who would believe in some crazy shit like pizzagate and an armed gunman showed up. its the status quo for losers like that


don't be dragging degenerates into this


I'm a degenerate and even I don't touch voat with a ten foot pole
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10715  (isolation #204)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 am

In post 10714, Accountant wrote:
In post 10713, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you consider Bush and Cheney war criminals Accountant?

The International Criminal Court is the court that prosecutes law criminals. They have not prosecuted Bush and Cheney. Hence, Bush and Cheney are not war criminals.


Was OJ a murderer?

Or Chris Benoit?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10716  (isolation #205)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 am

I feel like there's a distinction between a criminal and a convicted criminal.

A murderer who escapes justice his entire life is still a murderer.

A war criminal who falsifies testimony to Congress to justify a war is still a war criminal, he just isn't a convicted war criminal.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10718  (isolation #206)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 am

In post 10717, zoraster wrote:Also that statement kinda misunderstands international law.


Right, I mean, there was a reason the Bush Administration didn't consider the "enemy combatants" to be "soldiers." It was a very deliberate choice to skirt the Geneva Conventions because terrorists aren't considered fighting on behalf of any nation.

But yeah, you can invade a sovereign nation for pretty much any bullshit reason you want as long as you're willing to deal with the fallout from the international community. The International Court doesn't look at that. Now, if you were to invade a sovereign nation with an army of child soldiers, then yes, you'd be tried as a war criminal.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10720  (isolation #207)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 am

In post 10719, zoraster wrote:Well, also the ICC doesn't have jurisdiction over the US because the US hasn't ratified the Rome Statute.


I forgot about that, I was too busy remembering that Obama reinstated aide to nations using Child Soldiers


see, shit like that, the GOP could have EASILY attacked him on and yet they attacked him for way less
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10763  (isolation #208)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:22 pm

In post 10755, Accountant wrote:Price isn't corrupt until he's convicted.


Price isn't corrupt until he's convicted.


Again, OJ was acquitted, but even by his own words he committed the murder.

Is he not a murderer?


I mean, you're making me defend karnos here so let me be clear


WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET CAUGHT OR CONVICTED HAS NO FUCKING BEARING ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10764  (isolation #209)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Like, let's put this in simple terms. Suppose I jump you in an alley, wearing a mask, and just beat the dog piss out of you with a metal pipe while whispering "I'm kuribo."

The cops can't prove I did it because I have an alibi. So, they never convict me.

Did I still do something wrong? Am I still a violent menace to society? By your logic, no. I'm not. I deserve to be called innocent because I managed to avoid justice.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10786  (isolation #210)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:13 pm

I don't consider myself a liberal anymore just because the left has shifted what it means to be liberal

I now consider myself a left-leaning moderate, socially progressive, fiscally conservative. The laissez-fair capitalists and left-communists bot have ideals I don't like. The Christian Right disgusts me, but the regressive elements of some on the left also disgust me. I disagree with how the left treats Islam with kid gloves, but how the right treats Christianity as an improvement. I don't support unions, but I support increased government oversight which makes unions unnecessary. I believe in decriminalized drugs, but I'm disgusted by addicts. I believe in holding police accountable, but I believe an anti-police attitude is harmful to society at large. I believe the death penalty is barbaric, but I believe there are crimes worthy of death. I believe in a faster track for legal immigration, but I also believe in integrating into our society.

In short I'm comfortable with my hypocrisies in my viewpoints.
.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10791  (isolation #211)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:48 pm

In post 10787, theplague42 wrote:Are you me? (except unions; I like unions)


I believe they're largely unnecessary in an era where government oversight and OSHA exist.

I also believe they lead to corruption at the top level by union bosses who exploit the workers just as readily as the corporations do.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10798  (isolation #212)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 pm

In post 10795, theplague42 wrote:SJW is a pejorative term that arose on the internet to refer to feminists, etc. (many of whom are just edgy teenagers tbh) who are loud on social media.


No, it refers to a specific subset of feminists / "progressives."

There is a significant difference between a feminist and a radfem.

There's a difference between an ally to people of color and some dipshit who posts things like "US WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE GENOCIDE AM I RIGHT MY CRUSTY MAYO FRIENDS"

One is trying to enact true change and social justice. The other is just virtue signalling.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10806  (isolation #213)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 pm

In post 10800, Sesq wrote:I wouldn't call them virtue signalers, I'd call them fucking racists, because that's what they are.


I'd agree there, a lot of "SJW" types have, whether inadvertently or not, set themselves forward as the White Saviors of people who don't seem to need them to speak for them. IE, telling people what they should be offended by. I've even seen some of them refer to black dissenters as "Uncle Tom." As if you could get any more racist than a fucking white person calling a black person Uncle Tom just because they're not offended by the same things. Nevermind the fact that they perpetuate stereotypes why screeching about ending stereotypes.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10811  (isolation #214)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:27 pm

In post 10808, Davsto wrote:The only issue with the term "SJW" is that a lot of more right-aligned people just use it as a catch-all derogatory term to discredit the opinion of anyone further left than they are, so now 90% of the time I see someone describing others as being SJWs I immediately disregard it unless it's actually been explained and expanded upon.


The same could be argued for accusations of racism / sexism from the far left. Or at the very least, "cultural appropriation," which does exist but not nearly on the scale Tumblr would have one believe.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10813  (isolation #215)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 pm

In post 10807, Sesq wrote:
In post 10806, kuribo wrote:
In post 10800, Sesq wrote:I wouldn't call them virtue signalers, I'd call them fucking racists, because that's what they are.


I'd agree there, a lot of "SJW" types have, whether inadvertently or not, set themselves forward as the White Saviors of people who don't seem to need them to speak for them. IE, telling people what they should be offended by. I've even seen some of them refer to black dissenters as "Uncle Tom." As if you could get any more racist than a fucking white person calling a black person Uncle Tom just because they're not offended by the same things. Nevermind the fact that they perpetuate stereotypes why screeching about ending stereotypes.


As a gay trans woman (i have to say this jfc) I hate that this always tries to speak for me. They say that they're giving a voice to trans people, but what they're actually doing is just speaking their ideology as applied to trans people. It's disgusting. I don't really see the perpetuation of stereotypes by SJWs tho, can you point me to an example?


http://www.revelist.com/movies/gorillas ... types/4211 Gorillas in jail? Must be referring to black people!
http://fusion.net/story/346541/death-to-harambe-memes/ Harambe was a gorilla? Must mean black people!
https://www.theguardian.com/books/books ... rsed-child Two men cannot be friends unless they want to gay fuck
https://heatst.com/entertainment/stephe ... r-baiting/ Two cartoon lady-beings cannot be friends unless they want to gay fuck
http://stankface.tumblr.com/post/125875 ... -stankface Witches have long noses, therefore that's code for "Jewish"
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/01/sherlo ... 201769310/ Two men cannot be friends unless they want to gay fuck
http://i.imgur.com/FOclNWn.jpg Black people are incapable of being successful without the help of whites.
https://i.redd.it/9dn44evf4q4x.png All black people must share the same opinion or they are brainwashed

Just off the top of my head. There were more that I can remember I couldn't (easily) find sources for.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10814  (isolation #216)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Like, if you see a gorilla in jail, and your immediate thought is "OH SHIT, BLACK PERSON" then you might very well be the racist one.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10819  (isolation #217)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Like, I saw literally no shorthand-for-black people memes about Harambe. Every single meme I saw of him over six months in 2016 was about respect, admiration, missing him, him being a hero, or whipping your dick out in tribute
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10929  (isolation #218)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 10911, karnos wrote:
In post 10908, Annadog40 wrote:Wouldn't it be imperative to make jobs that can't be taken over by a robot a few years later?


All jobs can be taken over by robots.


Not mine
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10930  (isolation #219)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 pm

I mean I guess you could build a robot that washes old people and walks them to the bathroom. But a lot of elderly are still skittish about having a male assistant, let alone an unsupervised machine.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10933  (isolation #220)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 pm

In post 10932, Shaziro wrote:
In post 10930, kuribo wrote:I mean I guess you could build a robot that washes old people and walks them to the bathroom. But a lot of elderly are still skittish about having a male assistant, let alone an unsupervised machine.

Not immediately, but as time moves on those things will become more normal. Hell, I'd be fine with a machine doing that for me when I get old.


I'll be dead by then anyway so I'm not terribly concerned
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10974  (isolation #221)  » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Honestly I don't think he's gonna be worse than any of the other Christian Republican scumbags would have been

Like, filling his cabinet with the wealthy establishment, that's just typical republican bullshit

The anti-environmental, pro-big business, anti-choice, ant-LGBT, pro-military, stuff, that's just typical republican bullshit

Which I think is what Trump supporters need to fear most: that deep down he's just like all the Bible-thumping, fat-cat assholes they thought they were rejecting with him

At least the left expects this establishment bullshit from the GOP. The right is in for a rude awakening.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10975  (isolation #222)  » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:51 pm

In post 10973, Untrod Tripod wrote:So I wonder what the status of net neutrality will be during this administration

I'm not optimistic



It'll be fine


Well just get used to paying our $400 cable bills
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11063  (isolation #223)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 pm

In post 11055, karnos wrote:Until you can prove it's fake, we have assume it's true.


You fucked a pig.


Prove it's fake, pig fucker.



Burden of proof rests on the person making the claim, btw.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11238  (isolation #224)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm

In post 11190, karnos wrote:Check out this beta who doesn't understand real life.


once you start tossing out PUA / MRA language you immediately expose yourself as a fucking tool
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11239  (isolation #225)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm

LOLOLOL LOOK AT THESE BETA CUCKS AM I RITE
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11295  (isolation #226)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:25 pm

That she's an idiot, since Sharia law inherently is anti-woman

But even a stopped clock is right twice today. Regardless of her personal belief, she organized an event attended by many people who do not hold that belief. But since one idiot is on board THAT MAKES THEM ALL MUSLIM LOVING IDIOTS AM I RIGHT
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11297  (isolation #227)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:29 pm

I mean okay so she's an idiot


It doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands of women hate trump enough to stand outside and protest

Her having stupid views doesn't mean those people didn't show up or even mean those women agree with her


Because, and this may be a shock


You don't have to agree with every single view held by a public figure to agree with them
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11322  (isolation #228)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 am

In post 11298, karnos wrote:
In post 11297, kuribo wrote:I mean okay so she's an idiot


It doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands of women hate trump enough to stand outside and protest

Her having stupid views doesn't mean those people didn't show up or even mean those women agree with her


Because, and this may be a shock


You don't have to agree with every single view held by a public figure to agree with them


Since you seem to be such an expert on it, let me ask you:

What was the goal of the march?

Because seems to me that they had zero actual demands, zero goals in mind, and they just wanted to make a lot of noise and trash our city.


You sure are making a lot of assumptions about my position

I don't recall making any statement supporting the March, only that it being organized by an idiot is irrelevant
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11336  (isolation #229)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:50 am

In post 11329, karnos wrote:
In post 11322, kuribo wrote:
You sure are making a lot of assumptions about my position

I don't recall making any statement supporting the March, only that it being organized by an idiot is irrelevant


Am I? I only assumed you did some research, since you seem to know who Linda Sarsour was. I've never heard of her before this march, is she famous for something? Is there some reason you knew her?

>only that it being organized by an idiot is irrelevant

Seems like an odd statement to make. If the march is truly being organized by an idiot, why is that not relevant? Shouldn't people know who they are following?


I literally know nothing about her except what was mentioned in the thread.

I've literally never heard of this woman until this thread.

My only point, you disingenuous dummy, is that even if she holds a stupid view, it's completely irrelevant to the march itself.

Dismissing an entire group of people because one person has an irrational view is fucking stupid.

And you're stupid for pushing it.

And stupid in general.

And stupid for trying to lump everyone into easily-argued-against little compartments instead of READING THEIR FUCKING POSTS YOU ILLITERATE DUMMY

like

you think you're clever

but people in this thread are just bored and humoring you because they have nothing fucking better to do with their time
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11337  (isolation #230)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:53 am

ah geez i'm starting to let the kuribo out again


really need to join a mafia game and vent this shit from time to time or start a youtube channel or end humanity or
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11349  (isolation #231)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 pm

In post 11341, karnos wrote:
In post 11336, kuribo wrote:Dismissing an entire group of people because one person has an irrational view is fucking stupid.


You are trying to be ironic, right?

You realize every single Trump support has to deal with this shit on a daily basis, even now?

"oh Trump picked an alt-right guy, that means he is a nazi and you are nazi for supporting him"


Try that shit on someone who actually does think all Trump supporters are racist.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11354  (isolation #232)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:51 pm

In post 11340, karnos wrote:Sharia law proponent leads women's march, and is willingly followed by hundreds of thousands of women and children and in this case, it's not relevant at all.



maybe, just MAYBE they agree with her public point and may not know she supports Sharia law?

maybe, just MAYBE they think THIS MARCH is a worthy fucking thing?

Like, I voted for Jill Stein despite the fact she holds some pretty fucking irrational views, because on the balance I believe many of her views more closely resemble mine. It doesn't fucking mean I agree with her that vaccines cause autism, and I've publicly called her an idiot for those things.

Sometimes people are doing things that you agree with, and they may have views you disagree with. All it fucking means is that the person is flawed. So no, I don't think it's fucking relevant that she supports Sharia law. Not as it pertains to the march. She should be taken to task for that stupid fucking view to be sure. But to turn around and say the entire march was pointless, stupid, or invalid, or that every person out there necessarily knows about and agrees with those tweets? You're just arguing in bad faith at that point. I'd be willing to bet that 70% of the women out there didn't know who organized that march, and out of the other 30%, probably 25% didn't know about the Sharia tweets. The other 5% either don't give a shit or agree with her.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11355  (isolation #233)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:53 pm

In post 11352, karnos wrote:
In post 11349, kuribo wrote:Try that shit on someone who actually does think all Trump supporters are racist.


You do realize that things you don't think are true still happen?


oh shut the fuck up with your victim complex

I've not once called every Trump supporter a racist


you're literally arguing a position I don't hold based on the fact that there are people who hold that position
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11356  (isolation #234)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:54 pm

argue the fucking person and the point, not the fucking LOLOLOLOL ALL LIEBURULS ARE THE SAME
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11368  (isolation #235)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

In post 11363, CommKnight wrote:Oh damn, I see you've answered the big question as to why people are voting for Trump. It's like... everyone has different reasons or something and aren't all racist/misogynist/other-'ist'.


I already know why people voted for him:

1) He ran on a platform of anti-establishment against one of the most entrenched establishment candidates of the last hundred years

2) He presents a bleak world view and a promise to make it better to a base that's fed up with the excesses of the far left.

3) He has distinctly more charisma than his opponent did, because despite what one thinks of her politics, Hillary is a deeply unlikable person. Even among the left.

4) The far left has spent so long calling every single thing racist or sexist or homophobic that when a candidate comes along who actually says things that are racist, sexist, or homophobic, it's easy to just brush that off as more of the same. And this is something that the left simply doesn't understand.

5) Unlike Hillary, Trump didn't ignore the midwest. Hillary didn't go to key battleground states and basically handed them to Trump. States like Ohio have been stagnant in economic growth, and instead of trying to reassure those people, Hillary just rested on her poll numbers. Trump worked hard to get his message out there, and whether his message was positive or honest is regardless of the fact he presented it better than Hillary did.

I could keep going, but I won't.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11369  (isolation #236)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:13 pm

In post 11366, karnos wrote:If a follower picks a leader, unaware of some major character flaw (e.g. wanting to bring sharia law to America), that ALSO reflects poorly on the follower, as it shows they are really just sheep willing to follow anyone without even looking to closely as to what they actually stand for.

so in other words, because Trump has said things that are sexist, all his supporters are sheep willing to follow a sexist?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11370  (isolation #237)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:14 pm

I mean, let's not split hairs

I specifically said that a leader having a couple of irrational views does not mean their followers subscribe to that

and you argued that they do

IN THE SAME

FUCKING

THREAD

WHERE

YOU

COMPLAINED ABOUT PEOPLE CALLING TRUMP SUPPORTERS RACIST


DO YOU EVEN READ THE SHIT YOU POST
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11371  (isolation #238)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm

NOT EVEN THE SAME THREAD


THE SAME FUCKING PAGE


YOU'RE JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF FUCKING ARGUING

you don't give a shit the positions you have to take or the position of others, you're just like "ooop thats a liberal, better disagree with him"


you're what's fucking wrong with america
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11444  (isolation #239)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 pm

In post 11443, Dwlee99 wrote:And frankly it doesnt matter that those liberals exist because they clearly arent in the thread yet you keep trying to argue against it like it is at all relevant.


he doesn't know how to debate reasoned arguments, so he pretends people hold stereotypical views that are much more easily attacked and then screeches at these phantom positions like a mentally disabled chimp or a YouTube commenter
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11566  (isolation #240)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

In post 11492, karnos wrote:
In post 11483, Annadog40 wrote:Not trusting the media is silly, communication is media.


So you trust everything you read on brietbart or fox news?

Every media source is biased. It's ridiculous to say otherwise.



If you stretched her statement any further it would be my dick
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11590  (isolation #241)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:42 pm

A left wing tea party would devour itself in identity politics and idealistic communism


I see those people every day in one of the Facebook groups I'm in, Jill Stein's Dank Meme Stash
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11593  (isolation #242)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

In post 11591, Psyche wrote:do those people even vote

It's an infuriating cross section of Trump apologists, actual Greens, Communists, and stuck up vegans
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11596  (isolation #243)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:29 pm

In post 11594, Psyche wrote:their presence on your facebook feed explains the focus you put on habits of people in the far left


Silly me as an active and voting Green, I expected memes about Green issues
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11597  (isolation #244)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:32 pm

In post 11596, kuribo wrote:
In post 11594, Psyche wrote:their presence on your facebook feed explains the focus you put on habits of people in the far left


Silly me as an active and voting Green, I expected memes about Green issues


I mean the two most active groups on my feed are Compuglobalhypermeganet New Zealand-Australia and Simpsons Shitposting but at least they're both exactly what it says on the tin


Also, apparently some members of Donald Trump's Dank Meme Stash got caught instigating drama between vegans and non-vegans in the JSDMS. Which caused me to reevaluate my life and go back to posting Simpsons memes instead.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11645  (isolation #245)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:33 pm

In post 11616, Untrod Tripod wrote:Right now, the plan Trump is talking about is for the US to pay for it and then get 100% reimbursed by Mexico


Wasn't Meixco's literal response to this during the race, "we're not paying for your fucking wall?"

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump ... cente-fox/

It was. Their literal response this time last year was "We're not paying for your fucking wall."


I think more leaders should be so candid.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11647  (isolation #246)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:36 pm

In post 11646, Shaziro wrote:
In post 11645, kuribo wrote:
In post 11616, Untrod Tripod wrote:Right now, the plan Trump is talking about is for the US to pay for it and then get 100% reimbursed by Mexico


Wasn't Meixco's literal response to this during the race, "we're not paying for your fucking wall?"

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump ... cente-fox/

It was. Their literal response this time last year was "We're not paying for your fucking wall."


I think more leaders should be so candid.

To be fair, that was an Ex-president. He has about as much say is G.W. Bush or Bill Clinton.


True. Still a great quote tho.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11684  (isolation #247)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:09 pm

In post 11676, Davsto wrote:In my view, what happened is Trump tried to bargain and blackmail Mexico to bend to his will using threats


it's funny because people claim Trump to be a good negotiator, but this is literally the only tactic he's ever endorsed or used publicly in regards to "negotiating."
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11743  (isolation #248)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:51 am

In post 11723, Untrod Tripod wrote:noooooooooo don't start talking about gamergate noooooooooooooooooo


God dammit I'd rather kill myself than read another conversation about Zoe Quinn or what's been in her vagina
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11750  (isolation #249)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Regardless of whatever happened between them, if her boyfriend is still butt hurt over that shit after two years, and strangers are still butt hurt on his behalf after two years, that says more about them than it does her
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11767  (isolation #250)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 pm

In post 11751, karnos wrote:2005, 11 years ago, and strangers on the internet are still butt hurt because Trump said some non-PC words about women.

I know, I get it: if Hillary or CNN tells you you need to be butt-hurt over it, that is totally different from using your own brain and figuring out that something is fucked.

Sheep, good.


25 years ago Bill Clinton got a blowjob that Republicans won't shut up about. What's your point?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11768  (isolation #251)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:06 pm

The idea that GamerGate was about gaming journalism ethics is laughable because even as far back as 30 years ago there hasn't been ethics in "gaming journalism"
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11804  (isolation #252)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 pm

In post 11782, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11778, Davsto wrote:Despite using the "phobia" ending, Islamophobia does not refer to the irrational fear of Muslims as most "phobia"s do (in that sense, it is much like homophobia).

Image

It generally came about because prejudice against Muslims/Islam didn't have a proper term to refer to it (as generally the term "racist" was rejected as Islam is not a race)

Next?

So you concede that it's a made-up word. Great.

Just because you deem that a suffix means something else when creating a buzzword doesn't change the actual definition of the suffix.


Did you know "hydrophobia" isn't a fear of water but actually an old word for "rabies?"
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11805  (isolation #253)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:38 pm

In post 11784, theplague42 wrote:
In post 11783, Davsto wrote:
In post 11782, ɀefiend wrote:made-up word.

As opposed to all of those other words which are universal constants which have always existed

I don't think I've ever seen a more hilariously ignorant phrase used in my life.

Stop using all those made-up words, I can't understand what you're saying.



It's a perfectly cromulent idea to embiggen wordiness by using "made up" words.

Launguage evolves, it's not static.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11809  (isolation #254)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm fearful of all religions for the same reason you're fearful of Islam, what's your point
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11811  (isolation #255)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:45 pm

In post 11807, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11797, Davsto wrote:
In post 11793, ɀefiend wrote:But I do fear Islam, because the most traditionalists and extremists who follow Qur'an and Hadith to a T are actually adherents to very dangerous and troublesome ideologies.

So you fear an entire group because of its extremists?

And you don't like being labelled as stereotyping a group or being prejudiced against it?

I have some bad news for you.

Did you manage to not read my points directly above?

No, I don't fear Muslims as a group. There are many moderate Muslims who are quite fine. I've talked with a couple who assure me that traditionalists and extremists simply have drastically different interpretations of Islam. Hell, I know two Muslim women who don't wear the traditional garb because they hate certain tenets of Islam.

I am fearful of Islam as a religion because those who are blindly sympathetic/accepting of its followers don't realize the horrible ideologies that accompany the religion.


And before anyone thinks I'm attacking Christians again, I'm referring directly to this post.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11815  (isolation #256)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 pm

In post 11812, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11802, Davsto wrote:
In post 11800, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11796, Shaziro wrote:Then if you agree that the word could have changed to mean prejudiced against muslims, then what is your argument? Mroeover, if you don't think it has changed to mean that, why not?

Phobia hasn't changed to mean that because it isn't being arbitrarily attached to other words in an effort to virtue signal.

For example: if as Davsto said, it takes too much time/effort to type out "you are hateful, discriminating, or prejudiced against black people," then it makes sense to shorten that to something like "you are racist against black people."

But if phobia actually changed in meaning, why not just say "you're blackphobic." ? Answer: because arbitrarily changing the meaning of phobia is nonsensical.

I'm sure they'd happily use Islamist

But oh look the word's already taken! Let's have a look at what it means?

Image

See why we use the word "Islamophobia", now?

To virtue signal? To demonize those with rational fears of Islam? To unfairly categorize people as prejudiced?

None of those are good reasons for using a buzzword. If someone is being prejudiced against Muslims, you can simply say "they're prejudiced against Muslims."


But there's a word that means "prejudiced against muslims," and just because you see it as a buzzword doesn't make it less useful
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11839  (isolation #257)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 11828, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11824, Davsto wrote:
In post 11823, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11818, Not_Mafia wrote:If people start saying "prejudice against Muslims" instead of Islamophobia, then they'd use that in the exact same way you have a problem with right now. Attacking the word is a stupid semantic argument, attack what you think is a misuse of it.

Actually, they wouldn't. When I debate people IRL about Islam, they default to calling me islamophobic. Nobody ever accuses me of simply being prejudiced or discriminating against Muslims.


They do. They do so by calling you Islamophobic. Because that's what the word means.

Which is the whole problem I'm addressing to begin with. I'm not prejudiced or discriminating against Muslims, and they know this, so they employ the blanket buzzword islamophobic in an effort to shut down my concerns with Islam.



So if it doesn't apply to you then why do you care what people call it?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11841  (isolation #258)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 pm

In post 11836, ɀefiend wrote:A purpose with no merit and which others in society should not be forcefully subjected to. But that is entirely separate debate.



Yah the LGBT "agenda" is forcefully subjecting people to let them live their lives. It's not the Religious Right that wants to force them to be straight.

Have you noticed that right wing Christians and Muslims share the same view on homosexuality?
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11853  (isolation #259)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:47 pm

In post 11850, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11841, kuribo wrote:
In post 11836, ɀefiend wrote:A purpose with no merit and which others in society should not be forcefully subjected to. But that is entirely separate debate.



Yah the LGBT "agenda" is forcefully subjecting people to let them live their lives. It's not the Religious Right that wants to force them to be straight.

Have you noticed that right wing Christians and Muslims share the same view on homosexuality?

That's not what we're referring to, at all. In case you're out of the loop, some members of that community are trying to impose the usage of made-up words and phrases in relation to their pronoun and sexual preferences.



So Tumblr teenagers are representative of the LGBT movement?

Like I get where you're coming from, Tumblrinas piss me off too but, come on man
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11855  (isolation #260)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:48 pm

In post 11851, inte wrote:
In post 11849, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 11848, ɀefiend wrote:Illiteracy is a real concept, islamophobia is not.

TIL you can't be prejudiced against Muslims.


since it doesn't exist, i'm going to create a new word

zefiend you're a cuckold for your prejudice against muslims. i believe we should start calling all islamaphobes cuckolds when they dispute the word islamaphobe


That word already has a meaning and as an erotic author I'm offended that you're appropriating cuckold fetish culture
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11862  (isolation #261)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:58 pm

In post 11861, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11853, kuribo wrote:
In post 11850, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 11841, kuribo wrote:
In post 11836, ɀefiend wrote:A purpose with no merit and which others in society should not be forcefully subjected to. But that is entirely separate debate.



Yah the LGBT "agenda" is forcefully subjecting people to let them live their lives. It's not the Religious Right that wants to force them to be straight.

Have you noticed that right wing Christians and Muslims share the same view on homosexuality?

That's not what we're referring to, at all. In case you're out of the loop, some members of that community are trying to impose the usage of made-up words and phrases in relation to their pronoun and sexual preferences.



So Tumblr teenagers are representative of the LGBT movement?

Like I get where you're coming from, Tumblrinas piss me off too but, come on man

The movement is more serious than SJWs blogging on their MacBooks. This shit has real consequences. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.a5fed21f7b9f


I get that too. But they aren't any more representative of the LGBT than they are of the Left.

They're the extremists. Many of us on the left see them the same way you see the Westbrook Baptist Church or the KKK.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11915  (isolation #262)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:18 pm

In post 11911, Garmr wrote:
In post 11909, Accountant wrote:
In post 11908, karnos wrote:
In post 11905, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 11870, ɀefiend wrote:I am saying that some tenets of Islam are dangerous and/or oppressive, and that makes me fearful of Islam because of people (Muslims and non-Muslims alike) who accept/sympathize with those ideas.

Can you give me an example of a non-Muslim that accepts/sympathizes with the tenets of Islam?


Looks like somebody didn't pay attention to the women's march

the tenets that efiend speaks of are presumably stuff like treating women badly; of course the people at the women's march would not accept such tenets

I will give accountant some points. The crackpots that want the oppressive laws are a extremely low minority not a majority but to your dismay accountant. The crackpots aren't shunned by the majority of the group just ignored when it benefits them and they pretend that they never said that shit.



What's up with what's going down
In every city, in every town
Cramping styles is the plan
They've got us in the palm of every hand

When we pretend that we're dead
When we pretend that we're dead
They can't hear a word we've said
When we pretend that we're dead

Turn the tables with our unity
They neither moral nor majority
Wake up and smell the coffee
Or just say no to individuality

When we pretend that we're dead
When we pretend that we're dead
They can't hear a word we've said
When we pretend that we're dead

Come on, come on, come on come on

When we pretend that we're dead
When we pretend that we're dead
They can't hear a word we've said
When we pretend that we're dead
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11931  (isolation #263)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:38 am

Thats a really gross and disingenuous simplification of what he said.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11958  (isolation #264)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 pm

In post 11956, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 11955, theplague42 wrote:Really, the only consistent things in this thread are karnos posting Facebook memes and Accounting taking figures of speech literally.

Where is she taking them?


"I can't do idioms."
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11961  (isolation #265)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Oh boy I love dystopian science fiction.


Oh. Wait this is real.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11963  (isolation #266)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Well at the rate things are going were about two weeks away from bread lines and I'm already planning to take off from work six months from now so I can compete in the first Hunger Games
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12090  (isolation #267)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 am

In post 12082, Garmr wrote:f you play video games you would hate her.


I play video games and I could give a shit about her because I am not a manchild who is afraid of people I disagree with, nor do I care about "ethics in game journalism" because there have never been ethics in game "journalism" and I don't expect it.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12091  (isolation #268)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:04 am

In post 12085, Sesq wrote:I fondly recall that one instance where in response to Anita's doing, the amazing atheist opened up a fundraiser to help women in third world countries and anita cited it as a harassment campaign. That's when you know she has no ammunition.



She also had a shitfit and screamed harassment when Ben from Drunken Peasants took a picture of her in public :lol::
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12095  (isolation #269)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 am

I didn't say I like her views. You said if someone played games, they would hate her. I play games, I don't hate her.

I find her views to be wrongheaded at worst and insignificant at best. She's a professional victim, and she wants people to hate her so she can make more money painting them in a bad light. The only reason to give her that attention is if you fear her or her kind.

I've also stated several times in this thread that I regularly listen to the Drunken Peasants podcast (of which the Amazing Athiest is a member), and even pointed out that she raised a hilarious shitfit over a non-issue.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12129  (isolation #270)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:35 am

In post 12125, pisskop wrote:JokeExplainBot, I bet you did Nazi that cumming
enh?


these kind of jokes are just not reich, anne frankly, i'm sick of stuff like this always putting me out of mein kampfort zone. i'm just goering to walk away now.
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12131  (isolation #271)  » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 am

In post 12130, Sesq wrote:
In post 12129, kuribo wrote:
In post 12125, pisskop wrote:JokeExplainBot, I bet you did Nazi that cumming
enh?


these kind of jokes are just not reich, anne frankly, i'm sick of stuff like this always putting me out of mein kampfort zone. i'm just goering to walk away now.


You missed a pun, you could of done "...i'm sick of shitstaffel like this..."

this is why i'm the best.


someone always has to take it one step fuhrer
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12155  (isolation #272)  » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:43 pm

In post 12147, T S O wrote:war-torn countries/failed states

Remind me again why Iraq is a war-torn failed state
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2007
Location: FROM HELL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12247  (isolation #273)  » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:39 pm

In post 12198, karnos wrote:She wrote that on purpose. I


Image
I'm the color red, in a world of black and white.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil. He already sold his to me.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion