Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3873 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Guys I am beloved and hated with that spade up. I haven't finished reading but I did complete an ISO of Vedith I read through and realized Vedith claimed cards. Won't have time today because of holidays. Can someone give me the 411?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3975 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3912, Vecna wrote:Also, I really dont see why anyone thinks ^ mr LUV up here is scum, these types of posts appear super genuine to me and he has been for a while.
I actually scumread you and him together based on this post. When I get time will explain why both posts are ugly.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3978 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3921, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think Dunn should revive one of the Doctor cards and one Jailkeeper cards for versatility and of course give them to people he absolutely trusts.
In post 3922, Dunnstral wrote:I can only revive 1 card btw

There may be a 2nd card revive
We should quit trying to direct you and see what card you revive and what happens and why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3979 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3976, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3970, Fishythefish wrote:Yeah, we claim. There are around 5 very likely townies around for card based reasons, scum can already shoot, stealth and royalty vig dead well.

I don't think that's a good idea
Pants are awesome. No reason for streaking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3980 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3936, Vecna wrote:There are a lot of good uses of the card revives, but please please please: Do not state in public which one youre going to choose. Do not give scum the information.

Good options I can see:

Card revive the 2 different cop cards to two different people
Card revive harmfull-for-scum trump cards both to fishy and trancend
Card revive protective abilities such as the jack of spades to hard townreads.
Card revive a neighbourhood card to me so I can get into a smaller talking environment with Giga ^^
I hate this post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3981 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3949, Vecna wrote:What use is that post if youre only doing it off the top of your head? Make it factual or gtfo
Some people play by gut. Reminds me of a player on DLP. Annoying and frustrating but Mafia is a game of scumhunting. If you don't like the content of their reads attack that. This just makes me think I need to dig into that post more.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3982 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3956, -Grey- wrote:
In post 3917, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:menno's neighborhood posts have been kind of sketchy but
i guess it's town to pick cards to be in neighborhoods
...?
Why wouldn't Scum want to infiltrate hoods?
I like you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3983 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3959, Kison wrote:
In post 3949, Vecna wrote:What use is that post if youre only doing it off the top of your head? Make it factual or gtfo
This kind of attack is pathetic and dismisses everything in my post because a few things like vote switches are from memory, despite plenty other being obviously backed factually like vote counts. In the process you ignore the very reasonable suggestion that scum are likely on Maria's D3 wagon, and more likely to have been among the people
not
voting her against the Jackel wagon.

This line of thought seems to trouble you, otherwise I'd expect a less pathetic response to it.
Well said. You get a like from me as well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3984 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3961, -Grey- wrote:
In post 3960, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3860, -Grey- wrote:I vigged Titus last night because of the way she defended Maria, who wound up flipping scum.

I fully expected she'd also flip scum, because Titus supports her scum buddies.
This is fucking terrible.
Yeah, my buddies said the same in the Scum PT but I was like, nah! I can sell it!
Titus rarely busses. When I was trying to catch up in the intro I thought she was scum. Then that division in flip made me want to question her today. I probably would have vigged her if I could.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3985 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3971, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3961, -Grey- wrote:
In post 3960, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3860, -Grey- wrote:I vigged Titus last night because of the way she defended Maria, who wound up flipping scum.

I fully expected she'd also flip scum, because Titus supports her scum buddies.
This is fucking terrible.
Yeah, my buddies said the same in the Scum PT but I was like, nah! I can sell it!
Maybe your reputation is so be real stupid and you're playing to it.
This post adds nothing but an insult. It is clear you disagree but unless you say why it is just demoralization or empty attack. No likey you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3986 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3977, Dunnstral wrote:Right - well we're not following mathblade
.....I haven't explained why yet. Makes sense you don't follow but this is empty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4011 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3975, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3912, Vecna wrote:Also, I really dont see why anyone thinks ^ mr LUV up here is scum, these types of posts appear super genuine to me and he has been for a while.
I actually scumread you and him together based on this post. When I get time will explain why both posts are ugly.
A wall post is not alignment indicative. Effort is not alignment indicative. Caring about the game is not alignment indicative. All this says is you townread him and have for a while and looks like trying to destroy suspicion on him rather than actually explaining your town read of him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4012 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3998, Fishythefish wrote:Adding to giga's list:

Claims

• Vedith (now Mathblade) claimed to have the Jack of Clubs, 8 of Spades, and 2 of Spades at L-1.

• Transcend claimed to rig the deck with the Ace of Clubs, meaning he has the Ace of Clubs and Jack of Spades. He also claimed to be a member of the Clubs Neighborhood (which I can verify), so he has the 8, 9, or 10 of clubs.

• Transcend is presumably the innocent result of rb's sole investigation. Look through rb's ISO and voice any disagreement you have though.

• gigabyteTrouabdour claimed to have the 2 of hearts (Innocent Child) and 3 of clubs. McMenno claimed to be neighbors with them in the Clubs Neighborhood, which they verified. This means their remaining card is an 8, 9, or 10 of clubs.

• Vecna claimed fruit vendor and vended fruit to Gerry, which has been verified by Gerry.

• McMenno claimed to be a member of the Clubs Neighborhood, and so has an 8, 9, or 10 of clubs.

• The deck started out with 13 diamond cards, so 13 diamond cards are in the hands of players and 13 are in the deck (now 12). (This is the result of giga's N2 inventory)

• I've claimed Beta Deck Rigger, and successfully rigged the Jack of Spades for N1 and the Two of Clubs for D3, leaving the 4 of Clubs as my only remaining card. Editorialising, the Two of Clubs is obviously protown, and these cards would have been much less good for the town in the other order (Two at night, Jack at day), so I'm town.

• We massclaimed whether we missed out on any draft cards, because two people above us took them. Titus, MOI/Arcangel/Drone missed the Jack of Clubs. dreamer missed the King of Diamonds. Vifam/TWIE missed the 8 of Spades. McMenno missed the 7 of hearts.

• Jackel was a town vengeful when we lynched him, but no-one died. Explanations are a no-shot, a shot at a BP (Vedith/giga), a shot at a randomly-protected target or a shot at a scum-protected target which they thought would likely be vigged/venged. Some (including me) think the last is very likely, and that the target was most likely Maria.

• Grey has the King of Diamonds, 8 of Hearts and 10 of Hearts

• On day 2, scum shot one of the top 5 people in the draft. They knew 2 of rb/Jackel/Vedith/kraska were BP. If Vedith is town, that means they took a 50% chance of a failed shot, or used a strongman. If Vedith is scum, the chance was 33%. So the strongman is probscum, more so if Vedith is town.
This gives the following reads, going on cards alone:
- Transcend, town. Cleared by a cop.
- giga, town. Took a town card (suicide, innocent child).
- Grey, town. Took a town card (loverise, LoL).
- dreamer, town. Attempted to take a town card (loverise, LoL).
- [IMO, to others - Fishy, town]
- Vedith, mild scum. His cards make him unlynchable on days with Spades or Jacks as trumps. His 8/2 of spades are a pretty dangerous combo that hurts town more than scum.
- 2 of diamonds which saved giga - mild town. Scum likely would have kept this under wraps.
Rigging the 2 of clubs assuming you are telling the truth is not alignment indicative as the setup says they can shoot once in a day or night phase. So rigging one unless you have overwhelming evidence scum will shoot that cycle is useless. It will be if and when there is no kill from scum. (I am townreading Grey and really need time to go back and look more at Titus.)

Those cards together do not hurt Town or scum. They are passives. Also your logic on day two about me and that group is wrong. If you assume incorrectly my slot is scum then they would have a two out of three or 66% chance of hitting someone BP as I am only BP if the card shows BP based on the trump card. I don't know where you got that grouping.

This post is a lot of bullshit and it looks like this game scum are content to post words to look townie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4014 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4003, Fishythefish wrote:Your claim was fine; means you'll revive in a pro town way, which is townish.

Yeah, I think the two of diamonds isn't an implausible scum-garnering-towncred card. Failure to save giga would have been claiming scum. Scum don't have safeclaims, so that would have been a tricky decision.

Yep, I could have killed an ic. I didn't think there'd be one - it's a bad card - and even if there was a doc could potentially help. Do you think scum would give up a certain directed kill for a possible undirected suicide? Also, scum would have shot day 1 and rigged the 2 for night 1 - so the suicide couldn't have been claimed and prevented, and the kill wouldn't have been disabled.
This post is even worse.

VOTE: FishyTheFish

....There is no such thing as "revive in a protown way" or "townish". Either a person is or is not Town who does scummy or townie things.

Scum don't have fake claims yes but why the fuck do you contradict yourself. You say it is a townie thing but say if he didn't do it it is scum claiming so that action is really NAI. And why the fuck do fake claims matter or not? We pick powers. A power is not alignment indicative. Scum can pick suicide if they know they are exposed so scum don't have to give credence to bussing. All of what is being suggested is just fucking horrible and scum hunting needs to happen. We need to focus on scumhunting. Experienced scum can and will bend mechanics to their will. I have done it before and do not want to see that happen this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4015 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4013, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4012, MathBlade wrote:(I am townreading Grey and really need time to go back and look more at Titus.)
Why do you need to go back and look more at confirmed town?
Because Titus even when derptastic usually has at least something right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4016 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3781, Titus wrote:
In post 3780, davesaz wrote:I think it's extremely unlikely that Titus and MariaR are both scum. I don't think that Titus would go so far out there trying to protect a buddy.
Funny, I don't remember seeing anyone say it's wk though, which on retrospect may be a little odd.

Titus, you said you didn't like the scummy people voting / pushing MariaR. Have you said which ones you think are scummy besides Kison?
Kison Lil Vecna You
Oh look. Titus suspected Lil and Vecna. Wow. So shocked. Still townreading grey but if I am wrong on Fish townread destroyed damn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4019 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

You read wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4021 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4020, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4019, MathBlade wrote:You read wrong.
So you're saying you wouldn't change your read on me based on fish's flip?
Oh I am saying it would. Just isn't an excuse. I do if this then that's a lot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4022 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4008, Fishythefish wrote:@Dunn - fair point, hadn't considered the drafting. Two of diamonds would be a crappy pick for scum.

@Spyrex - beloved is very antitown. Makes you impossible to lynch some days. Hated makes you more likely to be lynched on the days you are beloved, so further antitown. Also introduces some very bad endgame potential - we can't afford Vedith in lylo if spades come up. I can imagine picking the two - factional kill disabled is sweet - but then being hated on spades days seems a scum move.

@gerry - I think a small number of cards (two, in fact) are sufficiently unlikely for scum to pick that they are stronger info than anything I've seen in-thread. Chiefly, these are cards that make you significantly more likely to die, without large benefits for scum. I'm not saying those people are all definitely town, but they are in the "absolutely not lynching for a few days" pot.
So you want to mislynch me now instead of at LyLO? ...Interesting how you didn't have this theory until I replaced in and said my suspicions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4023 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also completely ignores what is on the rest of the card. Mafia kill disabler and JK. So you can't say someone is Town for having that then call me scum for it as well. This is blatant hypocrisy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4024 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Beloved roles are most often pro-Town. They are either seen in setups designed especially for them (so it is acceptable for their death to be a "punishment" for the Town) or in role madness games where skipping a Day phase is not a complete disaster.

From the wiki fyi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4034 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Fishy

2x Mafia Factional-Kill Disabler [P] The mafia’s factional kill will be disabled for the remainder of the current kill cycle (if they haven’t used it already)

Please explain how my mafia factional kill disabler is less town than someone else's?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4035 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When it is the same card. Will address the rest while not sleepy as fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4036 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ability* not card*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4057 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4042, McMenno wrote:no. a card is not "obvtown" in the hands of one player, but "midly scummy" in the hands of another.
Yeah. More over the same ability in the hands of one player isn't obvTown or scum.
Rigging the two of clubs is what allows the two of spades in my deck to go off and prevent the kill in the fucking first place.

Rigging the two of diamonds as it seems someone has done by removing it from the discard pile (I am assuming here that is what is going on) means my two will go off again.

Fish looks like he wants an excuse to read me as scum and is using mechanics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4058 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I disagree further more about your paragraph there as well. If I was shooting in a bucket full of people who might have a BP vest I would shoot regular until I knew I had to use the strongman unless like in this setup it comes up at a random time. Your posts look more like percentages over content push someone.

Aa9 looks like lynchbait and McMenno obvtowned for real.

Let's real in the fishy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4059 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Reel* as in lynch
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4062 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow..I see why Titus voted you. Inactivity is NAI. People are competing for who can be the scummiest while likely being Town award. SpyreX changing his mind after someone claimed cards? Inconceivable that must be scum. (Sarcasm)

The fact Magna claimed he was missing Jack of Clubs would be a very bold move as scum because it let's Town know there are two BPs in a limited set. Explain to me why Magna scum would do that. The only hesitation I have is that Magna looks like he did what I have a scum tell for him on my notes I just don't believe Magna would tell Town as scum two players above are BP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4065 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nice! So three players with a mafia no kill around (assuming SpyreX and you are telling the truth) Let's just hope some twos come up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4068 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4066, Maxous wrote:We systematically claimed all missing cards to limit the scums room for fake claiming.
Titus lead he charge.

Just vote Angel please.
Fishy is town because he rigged he deck to give town 2 cop investigations on night 1 which would be a real dumb scum gambit
If he is so obvTown why did Transcend die over him?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4070 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4067, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4042, McMenno wrote:no. a card is not "obvtown" in the hands of one player, but "midly scummy" in the hands of another.
Yeah. More over the same ability in the hands of one player isn't obvTown or scum.
Rigging the two of clubs is what allows the two of spades in my deck to go off and prevent the kill in the fucking first place.

Rigging the two of diamonds as it seems someone has done by removing it from the discard pile (I am assuming here that is what is going on) means my two will go off again.

Fish looks like he wants an excuse to read me as scum and is using mechanics.
You do know that I rigged the damn two of clubs, right? And that the post you QFT here was responding to a joke? And that I've not said the same card is townish and scummy for different people, except in that joke? Seriously, if you are town you need to step back and rethink a bit.
You said having Mafia kill stop card is a town card. But then call me scum for beloved on the same fucking card. Omg fruit allergy must be scum because polka dots are square. (This is a joke they are circular)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4072 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck this. I ask for a simple summary and y'all can't even do that. Fml.

I am going to have to read all this shit and y'all just want to talk mechanics and not scum hunt.

VOTE: Unvote

Til I do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4115 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4104, Maxous wrote:That's actually a good idea.
Get the innocent child confirmation and then discard the card.

The other card revive should do that.

+plus it would give another scum kill disabler
You get a townread. Have some popcorn to celebrate.

Still reading.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4151 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4117, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4115, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4104, Maxous wrote:That's actually a good idea.
Get the innocent child confirmation and then discard the card.

The other card revive should do that.

+plus it would give another scum kill disabler
You get a townread. Have some popcorn to celebrate.

Still reading.
isn't that a little bit too generous of a townread

like he +1'd basically conftown's suggestion, not that that's scummy but it's not super town indicative either
-Grey- wrote:VOTE: McMenno

This can die today.

Note to kraska: Sorry for redirecting your shot.
:up: :up: :up:
No.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4164 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4155, Maxous wrote:I'm not voting menno.

Angel or dreal.
Interesting. Why do you say this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4171 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

McMenno did the same thing in Shadowrun. He is using it to reaction test.

Maybe later. You look to be lynch shopping. I don't like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4173 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4166, gerryoat wrote:Dunn and grey are confirmed scum lol
Explain. I don't see this
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4176 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4174, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also math, how do you know mcmenno is reaction testing? i don't see what reads he's getting out of this, he's barely commented on my slot (especially pre-IC claim) and i've been the one most vocally reacting to him all game
Because it bears the same markers of crazy play as Shadowrun where I capitalized on that saying no way Town makes those posts.

I didn't see what he got out of it then either I just went for the free mislynch. McMenno is doing what he is doing for a reason. Just a matter of finding out why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4240 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4230, gerryoat wrote:Why can't ppl on this site TRUST. He's confirmed scum. Grey is partner only by association
I trust but verify.

VOTE: Dunnstral
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4282 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4275, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4273, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm not fucking putting up with this

mcmenno is still scum but like gl we're not lynching in gerry/dunn without a guilty
McMenno claimed Masons with Gerry and Gerry didn't call bullshit.

Lynch McMenno, when he flips scum, lynch Gerry.
Really? That is what you are going with? Masons isn't on the first page of the setup. Titus joked about thread masons. Boooo that is horribad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4292 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4283, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4282, MathBlade wrote:Really? That is what you are going with?
If you were paying attention, you'd know that what I am going with is: McMenno was kraska's target before I redirected the shot so I'm going back to that.

That you're painting my intentions in that light based on a joke shows that you aren't analyzing the gamestate and you're just taking posts at face value, which is indicative of scum!Blade.
Interesting. I don't remember playing with you. Funny how you have picked up a common use nickname. *piles that away for later as I don't alt hunt*

Funny how people say things are indicative of my scum game when they aren't. I am only scumread as town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4293 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4280, Quipla wrote:Image

DECK x 38 - TRUMP x 1 - DISCARD PILE x 22

DAY 4 VOTECOUNT #4

Dunnstral (4)
- McMenno, gerryoat, Fishythefish, Mathblade
McMenno (4)
- gigabyteTroubadour, -Grey-, Dunnstral, drealmerz7
ArcAngel9 (2)
- Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (6)
- ArcAngel9, davesaz, Vecna, SpyreX, TheWayItEnds, Kison

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is set for (expired on 2017-01-06 08:05:15).
VCA says that Dunnstral and McMenno is TvS discuss
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4303 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

....lovely. This may be the slowest game of mafia ever. Dunn scumslipped and Grey likely shot Titus so is scum with Dunn and ArcAngel9 goes lurkfest mode. GG no re .
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4305 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4304, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4303, MathBlade wrote:....lovely. This may be the slowest game of mafia ever. Dunn scumslipped and Grey likely shot Titus so is scum with Dunn and ArcAngel9 goes lurkfest mode. GG no re .
I didn't likely shoot her, I claimed the vig straight out.
Stop calling it a vig. Vig implies town. You likely shot meant that you with Dunn decided to kill Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4308 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol a vig is only a vig if you are town. Otherwise it is a scumkill of a different name. You didn't vig her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4309 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4307, Maxous wrote:At the very least, the incident would actually suggest Gerry!town and menno!town
A freaking men.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4312 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

...I have claimed Jailkeeper on D1 before no provocation. Dunn doing something townie doesn't negate a scumslip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4313 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

You be scums with Dunn and Grey. Not ArcAngel. Nah lurking sucks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4314 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Bah *
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4319 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Your entire rant is don't lynch him because he picked a card. Dunn slipped. McMenno claims scum all the time it is literally NAI.

Dunn and Grey are partners.

I only get scumread heavily as Town. When I am scum I plan things. Here I has no plan. I lynch de scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4323 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Giga I am saying you are townreading Dunn for it.

@Fishy -- That is a waste. Grey is scum.

A card is not alignment indicative. As scum I would have picked that card because then no powers go off at night either. All it is is a rank and a suit people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4328 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Fishy --- If you knew Titus like I do I would know why Dunn would kill Titus. That to me is a scumslip.

@Davesaz -- That is terribad. If he is scum the answer is lynch it always. You don't trade a scumlynch for information. Iioa kills townies. Don't do itssss.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4330 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because it is a scumslip so large 4 billboards don't contain it and McMenno is lynchbait. Move on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4332 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4331, Fishythefish wrote:When and how did McMenno become obvious scum? Seems that we've all been calling him a little bit scummy for ages, and suddenly there's a real push on him. Where's it coming from?
Because people don't want to lynch Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4333 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

It wouldn't be a wagon without Dunn and Grey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4338 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4335, gerryoat wrote:Some of you literally need to be handfed mafia
This.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4339 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Horses and water.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4345 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Masons don't exist in this game. Assuming you are town, Why the hell would you tell scum what cards are coming up now they can plan for it?

I don't like keeping claimed scum around. It is ridiculous. Whenever you can you lynch scum not leash it unless you have to. I absolutely do but Dunn slipping that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4374 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4373, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4367, Vecna wrote:Someone remind me why the vifam replacement isnt a good lynch for today? Id love for all these empty slots to get murdered, but that one doeant appear to get any mention.
Did mathblade replace vedith or vifam?
I replaced Vedith
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4446 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VLA til Monday will catch up then
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4461 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still don't see why people are making cases about anyone other than Dunn at this point. Either one of two things happened:

1) Dunn scumslipped.
2) Dunn was framed for the scumslip.

I don't see Dunn randomly saying kill Titus especially.....(phone posting)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4462 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3552, Dunnstral wrote:I knew Titus would be voting something stupid
This implies Dunnstral knows the solution knows Titus is stupid and therefore Kison is probably town. Notice how Dunnstral doesn't express this as a scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4463 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3595, Dunnstral wrote:kresko thinks she can slip by like a snake (✿◠‿◠)

hey don't worry we can kill titus next
Another place where Dunn says Titus can be killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4464 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3725, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3724, Titus wrote:We are only guessing he shot Maria.
Who cares. You pushed jackel as a counter-wagon to scum because "they can shoot"
Scum had a doctor active so that's suspicious.
He probably shot Maria, but so what
We were going to lynch her anyway, yesterday.
Again Dunn does not express a scumread on Titus. Dunn is criticizing Titus's reads but does not express a scumread. Never once does Dunn actually call Titus scum or scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4465 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3902, Dunnstral wrote:I want to lynch kison
Take a look at here. So soon after he said Titus was stupid for the Kison read he turns around and wants to lynch Kison. Note the word choice. Not kill. Lynch. This implies heavily that Dunn has a kill or a teammate who does.

These bullshit counter wagons to claimed scum are ridiculous. Dunn slipped Grey shot. Dunn+Grey. Both scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4466 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4460, drealmerz7 wrote:okay so since apparently you're all too lazy to ISO mcmenno and see his obviscumness I'll do it for you
In post 20, McMenno wrote:what up friends

VOTE: creature

ARGH THREADSPAM
this is like "Hi I'm friendly! and I vote for the first NK, and then I make cute obvious observations about threadspam because hey it's saying something without saying something, and I'm a pro at that"

and then wait SIX-HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-TWO POSTS before
In post 652, McMenno wrote:On page 20

VOTE: Transcend

Time to ride this train
^^ this post comes on page 27 ^^ no worries about 6 pages inbetween and what the VC is at? just, hey, maybe he'll get lucky and drop a quick-oops-hammer on transcend? @mcm - did you consider that when making this vote while catching up and being behind?

shitpost:
In post 655, McMenno wrote:
In post 653, Titus wrote:McMenno, you are well beyond the point where we are claiming card amounts.
oh no I am very skurrit
shitpost:
In post 665, McMenno wrote:so what do you folks think of my brand new avi
In post 667, McMenno wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Yup, which has mean townreading you.
I don't think you understand titus we are playing this game together you
have
to deathtunnel me
^ this is scummy because it discredits (or is an attempt to discredit) any future push/pursuit of mcmenno by titus
In post 968, McMenno wrote:
In post 935, Creature wrote:Jackel98, gerryoat, davesaz, Kison, Vecna, SpyreX, McMenno

Am I missing any other good wagon?
transcend
why transcend at this point, mcmenno? now upon reflection knowing he's town, where do you think you went wrong in your read of transcend?
In post 968, McMenno wrote:
In post 967, Titus wrote:... McMenno is likely town or giving information for towncred. Someone claimed their missing card before him. This means he could have just copied the missing card that claimed before him if he wanted to deny info.
where do I spend this titus towncred
this is plain scummy reverse pyschology - "devalue the townread from a strong voice, scum wouldn't do that!" and we now know the TR was coming from a townie so I can also see this as a pre-cursor a push on titus (given the previous comment too, it seems likely mcmenno views titus as a threat and he's positioning himself readying just in case she comes at him)

and then nothing for 600 posts until he drops
Spoiler: this doozie(underlined portions are my comments)
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:
In post 1351, Transcend wrote:this slot bothers me

plus im sheeping titus

VOTE: uzi vert

pedit just got home from work, eating a microwavable cheeseburger i think that was the biggest mistake of my life
tfw you're getting lynched and sheep big TWON wagon
still about that transcend lynch
In post 1382, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Titus Fuck it, time to shake stuff up.

People are townreading Titus for no reason at all while what she's doing is super harmfull to town.

Other notes: People need to be way more carefull with claiming their cards or even suggesting it. Im quite sure I can quite accurately guess all 3 of RB's cards at this point, and if I can, so can scum and kill him with no problem whatsoever (assuming he isnt scum himself thats unafraid, but I doubt it).
Need to look more into other people that were suggesting this massclaim, as it became clear from going through the ISO that it wasnt just Titus.
was about to say that vote was retarded but then I read rb'd post now you're all good fam -
now voting titus is okay because of rb - whom he possible knows will be the next kill and flip town?

now move your vote over to transcend though
push that transcend lynch
In post 1404, kraska77 wrote:Were u seriously planning on listening to creature and TRANSCEND and sheeping them on spyrex?
Vote maria now
no we lynch transcend not maria
this comment of kraska was made to drone, but mcmenno wants us to lynch transcend over maria, why? we don't know
In post 1475, Transcend wrote:yeah but she's also fantastic town as well and you shouldn't just lynch her off of fear zzz
fuck off scum
quite sure the 'she' here is titus - huh?
In post 1484, gerryoat wrote:I'm the only one not voting, this makes me uncomfortable. Someone give me a case on someone, if I like it, I'll vote them
do or die
In post 1495, rb wrote:VOTE: vedith

cbf tryna push the titus wagon tbh
vedith is well and good but let's lynch transcend, I bet all of dem dog avatars are scum
scumclaim - yesyes, we know, he does that, that doesn't make it not scummy sometimes and just poor play other times - which is it this time?
In post 1510, rb wrote:Post 1314 + she's actually appeasing people and not bruteforcing the town like every towngame ive seen her play + constantly talking about pointless setup stuff. she always does theories and shit but this time its so weak and her presence is hardly felt (relative to normal titus presence)

The thing is the #1 reason ppl scumread her when shes town is that shes so overbearing and controlling, but when shes scum she tones it down and keeps the moonlogic up and no one pays her heed because they're just glad she isnt brutefprcing interactions anymore. plus ppl are in awe of the times shes spectacularly solved games (who cares) so its like, "but i dun wanna lynch good town!!!"

when rly who cares. If u think someone is scum u lynch them, they dont get brownie points for being good when town if u think they're scum
metoothanks
pretty sure this is mcmenno agreeing with rb's read that titus is scum? if I have it wrong let me know

In post 1521, McMenno wrote:
In post 1518, Vedith wrote:
In post 1516, McMenno wrote:we won dragon age because of a cop guilty scum making terrible night actions vedith hardbussing his 2 partners and rando flaking out then replacebro was like "yo you hardbussed them"

not because of your godly reads or w/e remove head -> arse
Oh, this game.
RB just spent the game calling Titus scum until Titus flipped town.
:lol: :lol:

Surprise there, eh?
you are a very obnoxious scum
seems like maybe mcmenno is upset for the push on titusasscum turned out titustown being revealed, like "damnit, I want rb to push towntitus as scum and have her flip town, don't get in the way!"
In post 1546, McMenno wrote:transcend is must lynch material today
why? because of the cards he holds? you know transcend will cop you if he has it and you don't know? if only we knew why mcmenno wants transcend lynched so badly, I wouldn't have to speculate like this
In post 1550, McMenno wrote:
In post 1548, Titus wrote:
In post 1530, rb wrote:
In post 1527, Titus wrote:Nope, RB is town by wagon voting and Vecna sheeting him. Plus, he's getting frustratingly wrong and arrogant. Vecna sheeting him is the nail in the coffin.

Vecna/lil Uzi/kison/drone/one person above me
Are we gonna play the game where u annoyingly call me wrong constantly but then u end up being the one actually wrong?
We were both half right, and you're voting me so I know you're wrong.

Magna, there's little chance of Vifam being scum (being last random is a decent play, and Transcend's play is pretty townie).
^SCUM^
ohreallynow?
In post 1607, McMenno wrote:
In post 1578, rb wrote:McMenno how uber srs are u about trans+titus scum?
remember that time when I rolled up the entire scumteam and won the game for town?

yeah me neither but about that srs
both town, mc - can you tell us how you were so off on your reads onthese slots, please?
In post 1768, McMenno wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:Rb is like how ira was to me
I don't have a reason to sr him but I want to have one so I can push him
and then he gets permab& for being a 1337 h4x0r?
In post 1689, rb wrote:I've crumbed all of my cards btw

Have fun setup nerds
well what are you waiting four
In post 1726, Transcend wrote:Ok honestly this shit is confusing and i think I've obvtowned my slot enough to not get lynched ever

Like only person who DOESN'T townread me is k77 who's been confbias on me since what, page 1 or some shit. Lol.

I bid you adieu.
just scum things
I just find this quite telling, not sure how to articulate it.
In post 1812, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1809, Fishythefish wrote:Why is Vedith scummy ...
... vedith just reads emptily, and curbing town efforts to work together before it really starts is ultimately pro-scum. plus his vote on mcmenno feels like a bus tbh...
In post 1814, McMenno wrote:yes
In post 2121, McMenno wrote:aren't we all

SCUM

just like transcend boii
In post 2138, McMenno wrote:HAMMER INTENT
In post 2144, McMenno wrote:damn should've lolhammered while I had the chance
In post 2295, McMenno wrote:VOTE: transcend

ye boii
^the first post of the day^

and it just GOES ON AND ON and I could keep going but am tired so that's enough for now[/quote]
And Drealmerz spoiler that in the future and it isn't a matter of being lazy. There is caught scum and everyone goes "yeah let's not lynch it" :facepalm:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4468 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4467, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
OMGUS went out of fashion in 2016.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4471 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes it does because you either make this argument to do one of the following:

If Dunnis scum with you plausible deniability or you wanted to steer town in the wrong direction.
If Dunn is town scum would want to frame him.

I do think that both you and Grey are scum together and are scrambling for excuses when Dunn clearly differentiates between lynches and kills in his wording.

Also interesting you pop in right after I make my case. Lurky scum be lurking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4473 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4472, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4471, MathBlade wrote:I do think that both you and Grey are scum together and are scrambling for excuses
Right, we planned our play to leave us in a position to scramble for excuses.

And you wonder why I call your bullshit narrative scummy.
No. I am saying you didn't expect to be paired together. And are now scrambling. Dunn is clearly OMGUS'ing you are pulling a gambit here. I feel it in my bones. The fact you poke me after Dunn OMGUS votes me. He was pushing McMenno then switched onto me as soon as I post because as scum he would likely not be partners with McMenno and therefore know the gig is up and can't lynch McMenno but wants to contribute to it and now is going to try to mislynch me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4475 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4474, -Grey- wrote:I have no idea what Dunn's alignment is. He could be Scum. I don't know. But saying I have to be scum with him is pure Grade A thesis level quality work.
Fixed for you :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4478 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4476, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4475, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4474, -Grey- wrote:I have no idea what Dunn's alignment is. He could be Scum. I don't know. But saying I have to be scum with him is pure Grade A thesis level quality work.
Fixed for you :)
Person.
Fixed for you again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4479 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4477, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:interesting how math doesn't change the part where grey says he doesn't know dunn's alignment

i think that's a scumslip guys :good: ;) :)

grey you pointed something out and asked if anyone else saw it but never followed up on exactly what it was. pulling up the quote
Hahaha that is a joke.

I didn't change that part because it was obvious from the intent what I was doing and I am phone posting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4483 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Man I thought I was the lesbian. With all those chainsaws Grey you should run a Home Depot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4484 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4483, MathBlade wrote:Man I thought I was the lesbian. With all those chainsaws Grey you should run a Home Depot.
No context thread post game this. :$
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4486 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sure but you still be scums. It is a scum Home Depot. You kill people with Chainsaws. Poor Titus was dismembered by an orange chainsaw.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4487 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Happy New Year!!!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4497 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

...I don't see the value of lynching a lurker over a scumslip.

Yes there are the card revives but I have heard that something is going to happen tomorrow and then minds change. I want scum now. Angel is a policy lynch of inactivity far as I am concerned and with no case my vote stays on Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4498 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4492, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:actually you know what

what bothers me MOST about the -grey- push (and the dunn one to a lesser extent but they're being pushed together so)

is that it doesn't take into account Kraska's play whatsoever, which was stupidly obviously town. like i want someone who scumreads -Grey- to stop using the ""objectivity"" of a supposed slip as a crutch and actually develop a read on that slot because there's basically zero reason to scumread it besides the poor choice of vig if you want to be generous. Why is
kraska
scum? How did that play benefit a scum wincondition over a town one? Because I really cannot see the answer on my own.
No. Kraska's play is actually really scummy.

Kraska joked around with Maria R about drawing scum which is usually a scum tell. Puts Maria as a scumread yet pushes Transcend repeatedly. Kraska's ISO looks like OMG I called Maria scum a lot pwease give me townie points. Most of Kraska's early ISO is just large annoying spam. Not seeing the towniness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4500 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2734, kraska77 wrote:Ok call me crazy but I have reservations about that "inno"
If rb felt the need to go as far as cop transcend then why would he attack me today for suspecting transcend too? Rather than tell me to back off and hint at an inno?

:/

@giga
Doubtcasting the cop and when that didn't work killed him.

@Maxous -- No three separate slots haven't. Two slots have lurkered over the holidays which is NAI. Magna is the only one that could have any semblance of a case and that is so far old as to be almost irrelevant. I hate when people lynch lurkers and call them scummy for it. Most of the time if those lynches go through it is on Town and a waste of time when people could be scum hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4502 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4328, MathBlade wrote:@Fishy --- If you knew Titus like I do I would know why Dunn would kill Titus. That to me is a scumslip.

@Davesaz -- That is terribad. If he is scum the answer is lynch it always. You don't trade a scumlynch for information. Iioa kills townies. Don't do itssss.
Then Dunn campaigns for McMenno and then abandons that campaign when it wouldn't happen to do what exactly?

You know my scum play you were scum with me in Gistou. This is not that. I don't attract heat as scum.

Yes we are. Because guess what McMenno isn't Town and one of the cards talked about being revived is a fucking 7 which if I remember correctly stealth vigs are a 7 card. I am very much opposed to people calling mechanics townie. I got Towncred in Shadowrun for claiming JK on day one and blocking the person I claimed to. Like seriously. Mechanics are just mechanics. You use mechanics to find liars and confirm Town. Not to declare someone is townie. That mistake got made in 1800 where Karnos was not lynched simply because he claimed Neopolitan. That was the only reason most people supplied. I cannot sit idly by while people call cards protown or proscum. Actions are done for reasons and instead of calling an action townie you should be asking why they did it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4503 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4458, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4443, McMenno wrote:VOTE: AA9

I have a newfound townread on dunn feels like scum!fishy wanted to set us up
So why are you voting AA9?
Look at this. Dunn voted me but is preparing a vote shift onto AA9 when time becomes "inevitable". Dunn asked what is quite literally a softball question to someone he supposedly scumreads. What the ever loving fuck? I attack Dunn; Dunn votes me. That doesn't scare me so Grey chainsaws.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4504 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4501, davesaz wrote:We're not lynching the guy who revived a town card to a town player, while there is still potential revive action to be gained.
If he's scum, which I don't believe for a second anyway, we can lynch him last.

I'm beginning to think that MathBlade is scum tunneling the player most dangerous to scum.
Furthermore I no likey this post here at all. All it is is a discredit. If you think I be scums prod me. Oh wait you can't because you want your vote on McMenno riiight. Who is also supposedly getting lynched tomorrow yet Maxous doesn't fucking ask you guys. No Maxous asks me.

Omg y'all are frustrating me.

ArcAngel was prodded. Let ArcAngel get replaced.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4506 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Scummy as fuck on the first one. In that one he doesn't even list a reason for scum reading Transcend but advocates it because of something else on his card. Again cards are NAI and if Town doesn't mislynch off of that then they can kill him later. It shows intent. It is also a way of having a read without having to do effort.

That would be Dunn bragging about his buddy. Notice how Kraska aka Grey is sneaking by. Look at how cheeky it is. And the claim Titus kill that happened.

I think it is more reinforcement Dunn is scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4508 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Stretch my ass. *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4510 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again no context thread...wow just wow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4512 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

.....?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4521 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Giga I thought there was a heart and a diamond talking about being revived. I was phone posting at the time and may have typed the wrong number.

Voting Grey here to me makes sense if it is a blank slate. However Grey based on a post seems to be a competent player and if I am wrong we lose a vig if Grey is town. I would rather confirm I am right and then lynch Grey rather than remove the vig if I am wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4522 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not sure why people are talking about SpyreX either here. It looks like shopping to see what mislynches could happen. Focus on your scumread. Only if you find something that shows they are Town is deviation acceptable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4541 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4528, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 4526, Dunnstral wrote: Let's kill mathblade
ftfy
Ftfy = ?

And lovely ...looking forward to dead thread since y'all won't lynch the obv scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4555 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

.....Titus is my sister. She only responds to my calls and only after the game is over. I may have to borrow a page out of her book though. No touchy my Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4556 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Speaking of which ...Dunn should be lynched today. Maxous stop derping.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4558 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't get the picture. Please explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4563 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't trust Dunn to follow the plan. Especially since we say we are going to lynch him tomorrow anyway. Name why he would follow the plan.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4565 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And again...Why does that matter? If you're saying you're going to lynch him anyway then what is the incentive for a Dunn scum to work with us? This is a ridiculous dumb idea and we should just lynch him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4569 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4566, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4565, MathBlade wrote:And again...Why does that matter? If you're saying you're going to lynch him anyway then what is the incentive for a Dunn scum to work with us? This is a ridiculous dumb idea and we should just lynch him.
the incentive is to not die

Assume he follows plan >> He gets lynched next day
Assume he doesn't follow plan >> He gets lynched next day

Where is the incentive?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4570 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't get how gerry's iso of something is relevant here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4572 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again. Apples oranges. Different kind of slip being talked about here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4574 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly I don't. Generally unless I have mechanical evidence on my side I'm not a wordsmith. All I can do is point out the stupidity of a lurker lynch when the slot would likely be replaced and vocalize my scum reads. The only thing I can do is try and fight for what I believe in. I hope that people will realize what they are doing is stupid and actually isn't leashing Dunn at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4588 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4584, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Yup! He claimed 2 of Spades, so when the trump is spades he's a beloved princess.

We have a double lynch tomorrow thanks to diamonds so we're most likely PLing him that day
No...Because then you would have to PL me too remember. We should be lynching Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4600 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4589, TheWayItEnds wrote:srsly dunn wagon is not happening. everyone on it should do somethign else instead
No. Not when I believe both are town. One is through lurking and one is through pointing out the scumslip. Lurking is not alignment indicative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4609 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4605, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4600, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4589, TheWayItEnds wrote:srsly dunn wagon is not happening. everyone on it should do somethign else instead
No. Not when I believe both are town. One is through lurking and one is through pointing out the scumslip. Lurking is not alignment indicative.
I didn't say vote one of the other 2 wagons. I said do something else. I've only limited your options by 1.
I am on the third highest wagon. I believe the top two are town. Therefore you are saying vote the other two wagons. I will not vote townreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4610 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to rip apart which scum fucking vote me in my last will and you all better follow it because quite frankly everyone is getting lead around like a puppy dog on a leash to a player that the majority scumreads.

Bring it on lynch your town BP. Do it. I DARE you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4611 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ermmm...Yeah uhm I was thinking about something else when I posted that I am still BP but only when a card is out sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4613 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Just ignore the brief moment. I was clearly insane and was thinking about something else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4626 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA the rest of today,tomorrow, and the following day

Helping a friend move. Probably will be able to post if lucky just no where near as active.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4679 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4669, Vecna wrote:Guess at this point we can safely say theres no stealth vigs drafted by anyone.......surprising scum strategy to be sure.
No we can't. Stealth vig scum would encouraging gentlemen claiming then knock people off one by one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4694 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

My point is vig != Town. Stop saying things like scum wouldn't do X. As scum I manipulate those things. Saying Dunn or anyone wouldn't do X as scum is not going to convince me. You need to show where Dunn and Grey are hunting and are town in order for me to believe they aren't scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4715 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will read tomorrow super tired.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4739 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4725, Dunnstral wrote:seriously though. I want mathblade lynched tomorrow.
Of course you do. I accurately scumread you.

In serious news helping a friend move so I will read later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4760 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4745, gigabyteTroubadour wrote::dead:

if i do die (doubt it tbh) then my mason's claim can be verified by the clubs hood members btw

absolutely do not lynch them until XYLO (or with a guilty)

they know a lot of really important bits of info that should stay in town's hands
Fishythefish wrote:Sorry for getting aa's gender wrong.

Yeah, scum don't pick the IC/suicide card. We really don't need a hearts day to know giga is town.
*mathblade voice* it's part of my scumplay to manipulate mechanics....... no one is clear....

btw mathblade ilu dont take that personally <33

this is legit the most fun i've ever had in a mafia game and i love every single one of you no matter how much i express annoyance/nauseousness/whatever

and to think that i originally wasn't going to be here :dead:
Giga has mindreading card. Therefore Giga is town. /this is a joke

I seriously do townread you though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4761 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Won't be on again for a few more hours I really think both wagons are Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4764 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4762, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:mathblade are you like the kind of player who can meta/get a feel for someone's personality and how it differs from when they're town or scum

because i'd link some kraska games to show that this doesn't read like her fake scumhunting at all

if it's a wasted effort then i really don't know how else to articulate this read because i feel like we're at odds in terms of playstyle

plus my read on you is quite literally a frog-in-a-blender
Giga I am a robot. Meta reads are trash to me.

I don't read people by meta. I read people by what they say and do if it is possible.

I am tired after moving a friend's place and only about half done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4832 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Horses. Water.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4882 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4872, Maxous wrote:getting an increased feeling that Math and Dunn are pulling a double bus
Fine lynch dunn first.

This week I have loaded an entire uhaul unloaded it, had three resume building sessions and I am running a fever right now. Walls just ain't going to happen and aren't necessary when Dunn slipped then Grey is also scum. Lynch Dunn first then if Dunn flips scum lynch Grey and we have GG I think?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4885 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops 5 mafia then

Dunn then Grey would get two mafia then we can afford my mislynch.

Then I be dead and not so scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4887 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4292, MathBlade wrote:
If you were paying attention, you'd know that what I am going with is: McMenno was kraska's target before I redirected the shot so I'm going back to that.

That you're painting my intentions in that light based on a joke shows that you aren't analyzing the gamestate and you're just taking posts at face value, which is indicative of scum!Blade.
Interesting. I don't remember playing with you. Funny how you have picked up a common use nickname. *piles that away for later as I don't alt hunt*

Funny how people say things are indicative of my scum game when they aren't. I am only scumread as town.
Grey has played with me before to have a scumBlade reference or is scum with someone who has. I have not played with Grey before search my posts. Ergo Grey likely knows of Titus and therefore knows how deadly Titus is as Town. Ergo grey likely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4888 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

So grey is an alt or is scum claim and either way Grey knows how deadly town Titus is. There is 0 way I think Grey did that as Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4891 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4889, -Grey- wrote:
In post 4887, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4292, MathBlade wrote:

Grey has played with me before to have a scumBlade reference or is scum with someone who has. I have not played with Grey before search my posts. Ergo Grey likely knows of Titus and therefore knows how deadly Titus is as Town. Ergo grey likely scum.
Maybe you should read your signature.

I did the exclamation point isn't in it. Caught by the !
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4894 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Grey is scum claiming here and until someone provides me a reason I see no reason to vote anyone else over scum slips. I may not have the energy to wall it out but after that apathy lynch that was stupid pretty damn sure unless Maxous rereads his reads were bad. I still townread him but reread the thread. You are clearly off this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4896 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4895, -Grey- wrote:- Math makes a bullshit assertion
- I point out said bullshit
- Math calls proof that contradicts her bullshit a scumclaim

Yeah. That's totally town.
Their and I didn't contradict. I need more naps.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4955 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dunn grey Maxous giga

I have to be lynched anyway for hated.

Used to townread Maxous til that.

I have to go do people lynch dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4959 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4957, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4955, MathBlade wrote:Dunn grey Maxous giga
wait was that post directed to us or do you think that's the scumteam
Scumteam
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4960 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4958, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:we
are
massclaiming starting with TWIE right?
No
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4961 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4956, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4955, MathBlade wrote:Dunn grey Maxous giga

I have to be lynched anyway for hated.

Used to townread Maxous til that.

I have to go do people lynch dunn.
guess ur buddying didnt work huh

:) ;) :good:
Ha. Comedy hour was last night during my fibbage game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4963 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

OMGUS is never flattering
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4965 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4964, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:omgus is literally the worst buzzword

i don't think that scumteam is something someone thinks of when they're town

also speak for yourself on omgus you were townreading me yesteday and now i'm scumreading you and suddenly i'm a scumread

lmfao
You has never played with me. I teamhunt as either alignment *sigh* It is usually effective 50% of the time. Based on how I called the double lynch plan shit and no one would follow it followed with the pressure on me today I think it is very effective in finding the scums.

That was yesterday. Yesterday is not today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4968 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes. I do. So Town can't have an IC. If I was a deck rigger that was Town popping the IC would be the important things. Cards aren't alignment indicative. FYI would I do X as scum is something scum do
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4969 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4967, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maxous scumread is also left field considering i tried to get you to explain your weird townread of him that you never did
Wish I wasn't phone posting else I would put up a moon image here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4972 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No slip e.g. I do support mass claim when scum <<scum hint if said

My shoulder is killing me I have no strength for wordy explanations just going what I can
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4986 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4974, Maxous wrote:
In post 4955, MathBlade wrote:Used to townread Maxous til that
why?

> Vedith pushed a lot of people that either flipped town or are obvious town now
> he defended flipped scum Maria to the point of attacking people calling her scum
> your play has been overly tunnely and narrow to the point that yesterday and the start of today you were only talking about Dunnstral.

reasonable enough case i think
Man you are throwing so much shade I bet you wear sunglasses at night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4987 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Town Maxous would reread and find his mistakes after pushing the ArcAngel lynch. Instead he lurks and just throws shade. I has need more votes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5012 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4989, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 4987, MathBlade wrote:Town Maxous would reread and find his mistakes after pushing the ArcAngel lynch. Instead he lurks and just throws shade. I has need more votes.
are you insinuating that

town!maxous can't reread the game

and come to the conclusion you're scum via AA9 townflip??
Correct. Because I was the only person arguing against it and Maxous insisted upon a policy lynch even though PLs are stupid midgame and Maxous is better than that. When Maxous derps he rereads. There is no indication of such here ergo Maxous doesn't make that stupid of a play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5015 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

AA9 is inactive let's lynch him. Prior slot was inactive. Magna wasn't as active as he usually is.

Everyone else "OK"

Policy lynch. Just as I said yesterday.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5016 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

His "scummy" arguments summarize to the above. There were no arguments. The slot was lynched for inactivity. As I repeated numerous times.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5020 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5017, drealmerz7 wrote:the wagon built for inactivity

the lynch happened because at a certain point it switches to scummy behavior to not defend yourself/aid in the scumhunt as your wagon builds for inactivity

No there is no magical "switch". If you lynch an inactive slot it better be because you townread everyone else in the game or you wait for a replacement. Most mods have rules about "content" (aka not prod dodge) in their first post. If a slot is inactive it is inactive. It doesn't "switch" at a certain point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5021 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5018, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:brick wall frog in a blender
MathBlade wrote:His "scummy" arguments summarize to the above. There were no arguments. The slot was lynched for inactivity. As I repeated numerous times.
see you just read the quote i linked not his actual cases

i'm done tbh and i dont know why i keep trying to reason with you even though there's only like a .001% chance you flip town here (statistic pulled out of my ass because scum tactics)
You mean you want me to reread the same posts I already called not cases? Rereading them won't make them a case.

AA9 was a policy lynch and we have to do better than that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5023 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5022, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:spyrex is a policy lynch

note that i'm really sure he flips town

that's a policy lynch
SpyreX is a policy lynch I agree. However that doesn't mean that AA9 wasn't.

Hell I am even a policy lynch because I hold beloved hated combo.

One policy lynch candidate existing doesn't make AA9 not one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5024 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Although how are you really really sure he'll flip town? Oh right you has scum PM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5064 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes we do because I am tired of people repeating the same bulllshit getting the same answer and not doing a damn thing to change it.

I am afk most of tomorrow but this is frustrating.

There is no reason not to confirm town when we have had a fuck ton of mislynches and are this close to lylo.

We need to IC Giga and see if Giga is telling the truth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5065 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

That hearts should absolutely happen because if you don't trust me you can discard one of the spades to make sure that I don't become beloved hated combo. We need confirmed town more than we need actions that make us feel like we're doing something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5067 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Right now there is 15 alive. Assume 2 mislynches today and a scum NK at some point.
That becomes 12 alive. With 4 scum.
Mislynch again. 10 alive 4 scum. << Mylo

In essence we have 3 days and one of these has to be scum so we need to confirm Giga, especially if there are talks of policying Spyrex and myself for holding the spade cards.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5069 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5066, Maxous wrote:Revive the 3 of clubs.
We can effectively shut down fake claims here.
Give SpyreX the Jack of clubs. He's gonna shoot and then start discarding his hated cards
..... No. We revive a card for daytime trump that confirms Giga. You are making an assumption that Spyrex will do as you ask simply because you say so. I townread Spyrex but we do not do something for an off chance that it townfirms one player randomly for a guaranteed sure thing of conftowning Giga.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5070 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

We can't stay in evens. We have odds right now and it is dual lynching.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5073 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

As I said before in the paragraph above. It's the entire fucking reason we need you to be conf town or scum. We need a heart on that deck during the day.

I'm going to bed. Ya'll keep monkeying around with "OMG let's have 3 tomato juicers and a chicken farmer" when in reality all we need is a fucking heart. Let's not make this already complex moreso than it has to be. Confirm town and lynch scum.

It isn't lynch town and give players a pass for card choice day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5098 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5102 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you're going to be dumb enough to do mass claim at least be smart enough to count cards. *sigh*

Dunn is so obv scum. :/

I don't even know what Latish is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5104 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Last-ish of??? Planned mislynches?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5109 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5105, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 5101, Dunnstral wrote:Wait, so mathblade is claiming lastish?

forgive me if I'm missing claims by the way. not counting cards
MB already claimed
MathBlade wrote:Last-ish of??? Planned mislynches?
yeah
Thanks for admitting I am a mislynch.

Dunn and Giga be scums. Good to know I was right and PDS that Grey is bussing here. Gotta go to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5155 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5136, drealmerz7 wrote:I do not like that V/LA move by LUV at all

that's scumtastic
VLA is never scum or town. RL is RL.

Anyone suggesting otherwise is being very rude. Stop it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5156 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5154, drealmerz7 wrote:the cards are stupid and a distraction

all those fucking cards dave had and how much scum did it net us?

scumhunt, ppl

dunnstral lynch please
Fixed it for you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5157 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5153, gerryoat wrote:Mass claiming is stupid. Are you guys letting maf run thus game lmfao
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5158 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5110, -Grey- wrote:
In post 5109, MathBlade wrote:PDS that Grey is bussing here.
What can I say? With that McMenno lynch in my grasp and absolutely no incentive to give up my buddy, I figured that made it the best time to bus.
Because then you would hop back on McMenno later and have been on Dunn for the creds. I do not like you. You feel off. My gut can't process your posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5159 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5125, Dunnstral wrote:Well, I've decided to do it before scum wisen up and realize they needed to kill, so we'll be moving forward with that inventory plan

I'm going to claim now as I'm going to bed and don't want to hold the game up and my cards are mostly out there anyway:

7 of hearts , 4 of spades, 2 of diamonds

We can lynch gerry too
You mean you went against the plan decided yesterday in thread? Pretty sure I think a diamond or a heart was supposed to be revived. So not shocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5161 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3917, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:menno's neighborhood posts have been kind of sketchy but i guess it's town to pick cards to be in neighborhoods...?

oh fuck i forgot we have a time limit for day actions nvm

my pick is still revive two nines, one to whoever can rig it onto the deck and the other to someone trustworthy for proection
This is false. There is no time limit for day actions. It merely is that the mod waits for 48 before doing anything then it is first come first serve.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5162 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is so fucking scummy Jesus.

Also Doctor or Jailkeeper was agreed on yesterday. Let's see what the three of clubs is...
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5163 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh look it is inventory bulletproof. Not what any of the discussion was yesterday. Wow. Dunn is obv scum lynch him hards.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5165 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

What we need is a day fucking heart to confirm Giga is scum (or town for those who townread him). If Giga is town then it protects PRs If Giga is scum easy lynch. We turn Giga into scum claimed or ultimate bodyguard.

Get the fucking card needed on day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5166 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5164, Vecna wrote:We havent had card-cops be active yet. Dave didnt out his cards in public or the club neighbourhood. I can honestly only see 4 things that couldve happened here:

Option A: My earlier theory regarding Math/spyrex/TWIE is correct, and theyre using this kill as a distraction while also getting rid of a card-cop that is going to be active tonight (the one they DO NOT control).

Option B: Dunnstral just did something very dumb and made his scumness super obvious while only a few people are scumreading him.

Option C: Combination of A+B, all 4 are scum and theyre sacrefising Dunn to get that sweet towncred for Mathblade and completely neutralize my earlier case against the trio mentioned under A.

Option D: Scum just took a big gamble by trying to hit in the people with unknown cards trying to hit Dunn's heart neighbourhood mate, got lucky and it paid off bigtime.

D. Option D.

Giga revealed scumminess by not being willing to innocent child. Dunn and Giga set up a few posts to go off script from what was predetermined. Maxous lead AA9 because then it gives the least to town and Grey shot Titus so she didn't pull a me and tunnel. The last one is the most iffy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5167 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Giga is trying to float on the "I have innocent child card" but not actually willing to fucking use it when it saves lives. If there is anytime to IC it is when PRs are naked. Instead Giga is promass claim but anti ICing.

Am I the only one who sees the problem here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5170 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why didn't Giga Suicide on D3???????
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5171 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is D because people still aren't voting obvious fucking scum.

If Giga held suicide he should be dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5174 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

....Do you not see the problem there? And with the 2d coincidentally revived?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5175 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5173, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:first of all i'm not a he

second dunn obviously doctored me

i will IC when hearts appear naturally. gaining mislynches is a better use of resources than confirming myself as town

we can also give the jack of spades to math or spyrex fwiw to have the other's two of spades trigger

more after school
Sorry Giga

No there isn't. When there are talks about mass claim unless scum has a better target to shoot that is literally shooting ourselves in the foot.

Innocent child is more important than any goddamn PR outing gives nothing but pain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5177 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

If no one else has the two of diamonds then Dunn is confirmed scum.

As Town there would be no reason to revive two of diamonds and give second to himself.
If no one has two of diamonds then there is no way Giga should have lived.

So what I am suggesting is someone out themselves only if they had a 2d before its revival. I am guessing no one.

Then after that we out who received the two of diamonds. If no one Dunn is scum. I think Dunn never had the two of diamonds and revived it and gave it to himself to protect from card cops. I don't think Giga can IC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5180 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5169, Vecna wrote:Mathblade, you dont understand the mechanics, there was no way to make a heart appear during the day besides by trusting on randomness (aka deck-shuffle)
Then we should have done that. Literally anything is better than this shit show.

Giga has a claim that can be confirmed.

Let's fucking confirm it instead of outing a shit ton of PR power in a mass claim.

But nooooo let's all drop pants because that makes sense. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5183 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5178, Maxous wrote:enough is enough.

Giga is town because claiming the 2 of hearts as scum would the dumbest shit ever.

Additionally we no longer have the card revive because the scum killed Davesaz to stop our "stupid" plans from actually happening.

Anyway, between a double lynch and a vig tonight we have 3 town-controlled kills incoming.
Let's compile a list of who needs to go

Oh you mean denying Town a conftown is stupid and then riding the cred?

That is bullshit. No card makes anyone conftown. Claiming and riding is a good thing as scum.

Scum got screwed as a two came up and had to explain why Giga didn't die and then had to revive the 2d and give it to Dunn. So now a card cop will see a 2d on Dunn.

My suggestion is simple. If you got a 2d from Dunn say so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5185 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

If no one did then Dunn and Giga are fucking confirmed scum together.

Then mass claim is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5188 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5184, Vecna wrote:What makes you say that Giga?

Also: agree with Maxous WRT giga. Please tone it down with claiming Giga is scum already. It makes zero sense and it detracts from the real hunt. The 2H is a death sentence for scum - both when a 2 comes or when a heart comes during the day and they have claimed the card (Which is 25% of the time, mind you, scum would never ever pick that card unless they like to play russian roulette every day).
They have been manipulating it to where no hearts came up and lied about protecting Giga.

You must be seriously shitting me if you expect me to believe Town would revive the 2d. No. this was manufactured and Giga and Dunn are scum together.

It is very simple. Dunn revived two of diamonds. If anyone got it then problem solved just card cop Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5191 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Bull fucking shit. No. I do not believe this.

I do not trust Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5192 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is a contradiction because Dunn is fucking claimed scum. He fucking claimed it multiple times. God damn it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5194 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5189, Fishythefish wrote:The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
You can't be in the hood Diamonds aren't Trump
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5196 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes they are damn it off a day in my notes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5199 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5195, Vecna wrote:Noones saying dunn cannot possibly be scum Math (quite on the contrary after that kill). But you weaken your own case by continuously basing everything on false information and trying to incriminate Giga.
If Dunn is scum why would he save Giga?

It is shade.

Fucking lynch Dunn.

Prove my gut right then mass claim after a heart is Trump on day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5201 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do not mass claim until scum have someone they have to shoot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5203 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5200, Vecna wrote:
In post 5194, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5189, Fishythefish wrote:The 2 of diamonds? I got it. That's how I got into that hood.
You can't be in the hood Diamonds aren't Trump

7 of Diamonds?

Im getting tired of the continuous dumbtells.
I already corrected myself.

Dunn is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5204 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5202, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:There is a contradiction because Dunn is fucking claimed scum. He fucking claimed it multiple times. God damn it.
weren't you the one saying that scum can use their actions in a townie way???

he can protect conf-town-to-be as scum

we aren't confirmed scum together just because i'm alive???
It neutralizes your "I am so Town claim". There is 0 reason for Dunn to save you as scum. No reason to keep an IC threat around.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5205 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Scum Dunn and you Town does not make sense.

You both are scum together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5207 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5206, Fishythefish wrote:@MB: everything you are saying starts from "Dunn is scum". Where do you get that from, exactly? If Dunn has claimed scum multiple times, could you please point out where?
Dunn says let's kill Titus unprompted. Titus dies. Shocking stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5209 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5208, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maybe scum dunn doesn't want to be autolynched during massclaim

it's like scum want to survive

lynch me during hearts in the day
No. to get rid of an innocent child then just never mass claim is much smarter.

And no we don't want to lynch you if you are IC. I was never talking about lynching you. I have been pushing a Dunn lynch unless of course you aren't IC and this is a stall tactic to get out as much as possible before a heart inevitably comes up during the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5211 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or if mass claim happens claim something that doesn't have Doctor. Dunn and you are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5212 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5210, Vecna wrote:Dunn is in the hearts neighbourhood together with Grey
Dunn is in the clubs neighbouhood together with Giga

Yes.....very likely scumpicks. lets waste 4 cards on neighbourhoods just to wifom that theyre really really town.

You are scumreading all 3, no?
Yes I am. And that is my argument precisely. Glad you understand.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5213 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

And again if Giga is town why does Giga say lynch me during the day when a heart comes up.

Giga should be just verify and done.

Town Giga would not asked to be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5253 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5245, Maxous wrote:Kison is right we should be getting a bit of a move on.

Does anybody object to Menno, Dunnstral and Mathblade being the three kills here?
I object to McMenno and myself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5254 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I also find it hilarious Maxous now pushes McMenno after pushing AA9 so horribly and doesn't even vote McMenno.

Bad scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5256 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA tomorrow car stuff
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5279 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5260, Vecna wrote:
In post 5231, Dunnstral wrote:I'm aware I look bad with davesaz flipping, but it wasn't me and mathblade needs to die

I'd be ok with lynching gerry too, he hasn't been playing the game at all except to tunnel on me and he knew I had the 2 of diamonds the whole time yet doesn't want to claim his own cards
You state he doesnt want to claim his cards, but earlier you stated you KNEW he had the 4 of diamonds. How come you know its not the second copy of the 3 of diamonds?
This is a good point. Combine it with the fact you think scum took protown cards. And the fact that the people drumming the suggestion didn't think to revive a heart and confirm Giga. Sure a spade comes up I get policy lynched but then Giga who is confirmed town at night dies. Confirming Giga saves power roles and should be done before mass claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5287 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5286, Maxous wrote:
In post 5281, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5278, Vecna wrote:wish people wouldve card-revived me some stuff, i need more shit to play with
Don't worry, I didn't card revive to you because I didn't want you to have to die
Yet you card revived an important card to Dave who then instantly died...

That's still really hard to swallow mate.
Because he is scum with Giga. You are throwing shade on him to prep for bus when I flip town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5289 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Did you know that I don't believe in luck?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5293 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

....That list is horrible. Claiming again is bad without having an innocent child firm to protect any claimed roles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5294 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Notice I said firm that word choice is deliberate either a scum or town firm either way a firm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5297 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

If Giga is confirmed town as most people are acting as Giga is then scum have to waste an NK on him giving PRs more time to act.

By delaying that until we have the firm if Giga is town then we know that Giga and Dunn have been pushing it from a good place and we have one of our PRs live longer.

In contrast Giga and Dunn have been the big ones with the push for mass claim. If Giga is scum this literally hands them their kills and who they need to fool. For example I don't need to be NK'd because of my spades cards I can be policy lynched or if I get to end game and spades gets up and it takes 0 votes to lynch me I am dead.

It is a matter of motivation and proper claiming so we don't give scum too.

Pedit Grey and Maxous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5298 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

You have to wonder why based on how obvTown Giga supposedly is that Giga hasn't been killed. Doesn't that seem a little odd?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5301 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

6 - rb
9 - Creature
14 - Jackel98
26 - MariaR
42 - Vedith
77 - kraska77
3141592653 - Titus
4 - MagnaofIllusion
4 - Transcend
5 - gerryoat
5 - Fishythefish
11 - davesaz
11 - Kison
13 - gigabyteTroubadour
13 - Maxous
17 - drealmerz7
17 - Drone
2 - Vecna
2 - Dunnstral
2 - SpyreX
12 - McMenno
12 - Lil Uzi Vert
12 - Vifam

Keep in mind a suicidal innocent child is almost useless without a doc. The chances keep going up as if you will die with each card. Where exactly does Giga show this timidness?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5302 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 167, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 165, Maxous wrote:why are we wagoning him?
two people is hardly a wagon
Instead there is stuff here that can easily be cross talk meant for another thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5307 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is a matter of denying power to town and then rigging the deck with towns permission to not have a heart. (No context thread later)

Not all scum have to make it to end game. Only one does. And by denying Town an innocent child and claiming it to get as much usefulness as Giga can means one less scum that can be lynched.

We are discussing it because it matters. No one gets a townread for a card just like they don't get a scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5316 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1438, Maxous wrote:
@Maria:
do you enjoy playing scum or no?
You mean this softball of a question?

Or where you then started a choo on her?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5317 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Choo choo train*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5320 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1110, Maxous wrote:oh for fuck sake

somebody just vig Transcend ASAP for having a cop disabler if nothing else. TIA

VOTE: Jackel98

:up: :up: if you want a flash-wagon there's likely the best choice
And here where you want someone bigger because Card choice even though Card choice is not alignment indicative?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5322 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I don't like it. The only reason someone should be vigged is if you think they are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5354 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5349, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:gonna catch up later but

mcmenno + mathblade are far scummier to me than gerry

i read their interactions as SvT and they make little sense as gerry-S mb/menno-T

VOTE: Mathblade

as usual my vote will follow the largest wagon on a scumread

second lynch should be from the clubs hood for obvious reasons, preference on mcmenno

uzi can pick his own shot based on flips, as long as it's not in {drealfucker, fishy, vecna, me, spyrex}

This wagon is very survivalistic only came up after I started pushing you and Dunn. Get rekt.
that is all
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”