Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Anotora
Firebringer I'm town this game so sheep me in rvs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?
Yes.
I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

I believe you firebringer about being a miller.

Firebringer I guarantee I'm town this game because I lost my backstabbing knife.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 23, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
ahh he just said it was just an rvs

Feels you're trying to buddy.
If I pretend I am buddying will you be my buddy?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 27, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why are your posts so fixated on Firebringer?
We done this over multiple games. I normally try to seduce him over to my side so I can get more voting power. I think we done this little dance like 4-5 times and out of those times I was scum only once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 30, Frozen Angel wrote:>.>

You probably, just want to steal my cookie ...

GO AWAY
But you got share with your friends. Me and fire share.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Frozen angel

Because I can start a wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 47, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel
She has cookies that I must have
early town read on Fire bringer.

its subjected to change but its good for now. the cookie trick worked as planned.

VOTE: Garmr

No you can't cause its going to be on you
But a wagon implies more than one vote?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know with rc I feel like he would be the type to counter claim a miller as both alignments.

@rc

I agree with you about peppy feeling weird but I haven't made a judgement alignment it is through I could describe it. He just doesn't seem to want to get to deep into things. Everything feels superficial like it could be tossed aside latter in the game. It's early game through so I wouldn't expect to much and peps actually is a newbie so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie. What makes you think I'm scummy?
It's because you do things and look at things by the book, using the site meta as a manual. It feels either scummy or newbie but I guess it's possible that you just approach things like that?
That is kinda different than what I was thinking.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 77, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:pac that meta is not true - it was true in the old days maybe

a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I see. Well, I was just acting of common sence, since usually when you start claiming the same role it's either a TvS, a SvS or in this case a RVS discussion.
What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

That's... not a great contribution on his part.
So you expect ground breaking work in rvs and I will work at my own pace. Honestly you haven't really done that much noteworthy either. Also dislike the way you framed my view pepchininga I was pointing to light behavior I didn't understand and tried to find a reasoning to it. I was hoping to see others reaction but

So far I have a town read on

firebringer
rc

grey is back to null with his recent behavior. His constant attacking seems kinda forced.

and to be honest My gut is not feeling frozen angel as well at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

i was pointing light onto*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 15, Anotora wrote:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No Lynch is never an option on d1.
Yet you voted for it.
Hello captain obvious
Answered this yet you never bothered inquiring further into why not?
In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote: Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
What if we are both miller? O_o
It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.
In post 50, Anotora wrote:RC, you serious about your miller claim? Because if you are then we have at least a 50/50 chance of lynching scum Day 1 and that's a great place to start.
I feel like your just posting this shit to make it seem like your involved. Anyone who's not new can see rc is bull shitting at this point with the lack of vote.
In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
engage in wifom then right off your own post as wifomy what's the motivation as town to do this. It seems counter productive and just looks like something someone would post to make it look like their doing something.

In post 89, Anotora wrote:
In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:ahh let me make the case then:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.
@Anotora , You stated your not a fan of Grey no lynch vote, but thats a topic to discus later in day. Grey beleives you're scum for pretending/suggesting No lynch is a viable discussable option in day 1.

what that makes you think about Grey and his rvs no lynch vote and then his next vote on you?
You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his
actual scumhunting effort
, with clear posts with clear points to them.
Compliments grey on his scum hunting and calls him pro town doesn't list anypoints seems like a generic make believe read.
In post 96, Anotora wrote:
In post 92, Frozen Angel wrote:no I asked what that particular thing I said means to you.
Could you rephrase that? I don't understand.
-Grey- wrote:
In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

Why are you votehopping?
Contradicts the last post by calling him out for vote hopping. If grey makes good points why are you asking him about his vote hopping and instead not try and argue against his case against you. Instead of trying to figure out why he scum reads you. You scarecrow him in a different direction.
In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"
I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.
So it's ok early game to not say much ok.
In post 115, Anotora wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.
It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.
But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.

VOTE: anotora
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 138, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 135, Garmr wrote:
In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

So you expect ground breaking work in rvs and I will work at my own pace. Honestly you haven't really done that much noteworthy either. Also dislike the way you framed my view pepchininga I was pointing to light behavior I didn't understand and tried to find a reasoning to it. I was hoping to see others reaction but

firebringer
rc

grey is back to null with his recent behavior. His constant attacking seems kinda forced.

I'm sorry was your 3rd sentence directed to me, since I didn't really understand it.
Post 74 I comment How your post early game seem a little superficial not to deep with analysis. Two reasoning I give why it might be that way is that your newish (I didn't call you a noob) and it's early game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 143, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 140, Garmr wrote:
In post 138, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 135, Garmr wrote:

firebringer
rc

I'm sorry was your 3rd sentence directed to me, since I didn't really understand it.
Post 74 I comment How your post early game seem a little superficial not to deep with analysis. Two reasoning I give why it might be that way is that your newish (I didn't call you a noob) and it's early game.
I actually completely missed your post, so sorry about that. I am admittedly newer to the more competitive ,shaw I say, forum mafia, but me not going deep into anything at the time of you making that post and even now is due to the fact I'm still forming opinions and also I am waiting on everybody to come in and catch up to the couple pages of hit and miss arguments. This is still pretty early game and we do have 2 weeks so I see no reason to rush into any non well though wagons and fire accusations with no real evidence to back it up.
I like this answer I'm generally saying what's in my head at this time. Still through I do have a slight paranoia about you but I can't find anything to justify it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!
His reasoning for voting firebringer was because firebringer didn't counter draw him (countervote him).

You are pretty much misrepresenting the scenario here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 148, Anotora wrote:
In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"
I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.
So it's ok early game to not say much ok.
Of all the strawmen. How can you even come close to interpreting that, as if I said it was okay not to contribute in the early game?
This is pretty much a sarcastic jab and the comment you made towards me earlier.
In post 148, Anotora wrote:
In post 115, Anotora wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.
It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.
But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.
His actual reasoning to vote for me? I argued with it and won, which is why he took the vote off of me in the first place. As for my read on him, don't be disingenuous. I've made no bones about writing posts that sometimes criticize -Grey- and sometimes praise -Grey-.
This does nothing to refute my point. My point was you pretty much said he was town and solid points but that changed quickly when he voted you. You started pushing him for vote hopping. You never did counter his point you gave two bull shit copy and paste examples after being pushed like twice. -grey- might of accepted it but I don't. Also you when he backed off you said it was the scummiest thing to do despite claiming to counter his points on you. If he really was countered why is it scummy to go back to his primary scum read? Because the alternative is you feel like you didn't counter his points adequately and if so you would of mentioned it instead of claiming you won.

So basically you have thrown mud on your town read grey twice in a short span, One for vote hopping and one for getting off you.
If
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 155, Anotora wrote:
In post 152, Garmr wrote:
In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!
His reasoning for voting firebringer was because firebringer didn't counter draw him (countervote him).

You are pretty much misrepresenting the scenario here.
Read -Grey-'s post very carefully and tell me if you still think he was talking about Firebringer's vote and not RC's vote.
Grey Post #80 wrote:If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.
I was talking about rcs reasoning for voting firebringer not about grey.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Answered this yet you never bothered inquiring further into why not?
In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote: Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
What if we are both miller? O_o
It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.
In post 50, Anotora wrote:RC, you serious about your miller claim? Because if you are then we have at least a 50/50 chance of lynching scum Day 1 and that's a great place to start.
I feel like your just posting this shit to make it seem like your involved. Anyone who's not new can see rc is bull shitting at this point with the lack of vote.
In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
engage in wifom then right off your own post as wifomy what's the motivation as town to do this. It seems counter productive and just looks like something someone would post to make it look like their doing something.
Would like to point out he willingly ignored half of the post. Maybe because he has the hardest time trying to distort these points into something else.

1The first one shows that his interested in asking question for the sake of asking question and he doesn't care if the answer are right or wrong. I could of lied here and he would of never bothered to check. A town player who asks these sorts of things definitely would check. He ignored this because it makes him look bad even trying to engage it.

2.You did kinda engage with this topic latter but that still doesn't excuse these posts. Also they look like your trying to start a fight between them with out getting involved.

3.Points still hold really bad you ignored this and to add to that. It seems like you still wanted the wagons to burst between rc and firebringer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 160, Anotora wrote:
In post 158, Garmr wrote:I was talking about rcs reasoning for voting firebringer not about grey.
In other words, you're saying that RC only voted Firebringer because Firebringer failed to vote for RC after RC counterclaimed him. Okay.

You and -Grey- have said that RC's counterclaim was obviously not serious. But if that's the case, if RC's counterclaim was in fact obviously not serious, then why would RC expect Firebringer to even care about the counterclaim, much less place a vote based on it?
......... It isn't hard to get.

Rc fake counter claims this is not a serious counterclaim because it is fake.

Fire doesn't vote rc. Rc believe a townie should vote his slot if they were miller.

Rc votes fire believing his logic is full proof despite the fact it's pretty obvious that it's a fake claim.

I don't have to agree with rcs logic either to understand it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 162, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why shouldn't I want a fight to break out between the two same-claimed players? That's literally still our best chance of hitting scum today.

As for the business with questioning you, I don't see how that can possibly make me scummier than someone who isn't even questioning others at all. Like, say, srceenplay or RC.
Sounds like shitty justification to try and lynch a town or two. I'm starting to think you are pretending to not know that rc fake claimed when it's been laid out so many times for you.

Also I find it questionable that your way of defending yourself is to attack others.

@Rc what's the difference what does vote to draw mean.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 168, Anotora wrote:As in, vote to call the entire game a draw. That is, a joke.

RC is carrying on this joke for far too long and I am quite comfortable keeping my vote on him for now.
Oh ok. So if you know that rc is treating this game as a joke and you know his voting firebringer as a joke why is this
In post 162, Anotora wrote:
Garmr, why shouldn't I want a fight to break out between the two same-claimed players? That's literally still our best chance of hitting scum today.

As for the business with questioning you, I don't see how that can possibly make me scummier than someone who isn't even questioning others at all. Like, say, srceenplay or RC.
A legitmate reason for voting between the two. You have slipped up and shown you can comprehend that rc isn't serious about his claim yet your still willing to use it as a reason to vote him.

It sounds like to me you are trying to go for what you think is weak and a easy vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

@fire

Shift your vote to anotora.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

I Would like to point out that anotora still has dodged a majority of of the points made against him and attacks others he def deserves a bigger wagon.

I will offer my opinion on screenplay. It wouldn't surprise me if screenplay flips town but he hasn't really tried to make contributions to the game. So I can see why town would want to vote him. My gut tells me if screenplay flips town anotora would be the start of scum jumping on and the three before him are most likely town.

I have warmed up to Pepchoninga while I have had a good feeling from alisae from his entrance. Firebringer is confirmed town in my book and everyone should treat him as such. Anotora I feel like is the scum on the wagon. I would think they are scum no matter the alignment of pepchoninga flip but a town flip makes them look worse.

@firebringer I think you have a bit confirmation bias with anotora you don't have to vote but at least consider all my points and discuss them with me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P

Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.

scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 278, Alisae wrote:
In post 276, Garmr wrote:Off the top of my head and so I can remeber how I'm feeling for latter
Confirmed town
Yoshi

Confirmed town to me
Myself :P

Solid Town reads
Firebringer
Alisae
Rc

slight town leans
Pepchoninga
-grey- his slot has been jumpy to me through but it hasn't dropped past a null.

scummy
Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.

Anotora-Stated my reasons multiple times.
Where the fuck is that Screenplay?
In null he could be low hanging fruit or scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

I feel pretty confident with my reads this game. It's a change from my last game town game I like it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really want Garmr to be town because I feel like if he is this will be both fun and an easy town sweep.
I am town I can guarantee it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

@rc If i'm going to be honest I don't really understand it.

@Alisae I would rather have night action sort screenplay (With the miller claim we can assume have a cop right). Id rather go for a active player who is more likely to be scum than a none contributer who as a = chance of being town as scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 326, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh yeah @Garmr

So it's a really common thing that I've seen for scum to do to bring up how their buddy is scum then start addressing someone lynchbaity and vote them. I've heard it expressed as 'FoS a buddy and lynch a townie' although I heard that from MoI who was using it horribly inappropriately and nearly lost me that game so I'd rather use a different word for it. At any rate it felt like he was trying to play lip service to considering that wagon while continuing to try to lynch town.

I don't want you to be sorry I want an in depth explanation of why you thought it was scummy that I was still voting Firebringer.
I can accept that as a possibility but that alone isn't really making me think obvious scum. I will keep it in mind through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Rc I made a short summary of frozen angel before.

Do you think she is scum this game?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't like 253 there is a lot wrong with it. The vote on pepo looks like an attempt to survive as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 356, Anotora wrote:
In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 353, Anotora wrote:Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
So?

What has she done with the answers to those questions?
Not much, which is why I have a null-ish read on her.
I don't think she has asked any right question but lets go off what you said.

Your two answer contradict. You acknowledge that she has been asking questions yet she does nothing with them. This does nothing to push discussion forward it actually cuts it off as soon as a question is answered.

pedit@pepo
no peps just no 353 was not a good post. That's a newbie mistake to think lots of words = good post. People are already pointing out flaws instantly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 353, Anotora wrote:Here's the sum up of what I think of all the active players so far, not that anyone asked.

-Grey-

+ Consistently good reasons for his votes, except obviously #94 is weird from my own perspective
+ Consistent tone
+ Independent of others
I can maybe agree with the first one but 2 and 3 look like generic bull shit he got through skimming.
He has not been consistent in the slightest and he has been negotating and talking with rc and sheeped rc vote when asked. This isn't scummy what grey has done but it is the opposite of anotora narrative.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Alisae

+ Points out inconsistencies in others' play
? Wagoning the lurker
- Contribution is limited beyond "I like you", "I don't like you".
The first point and the third point contradict. I would argue the third point is exaggerated here as a whole alisar has contributed.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Frozen Angel

+ Asks the right questions to move discussion forward
Has her as null yet only lists positives. Other than that previous posts have described this
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Garmr

- Only started building his strawmannish tunnel case on me after I pressured him at #128
+ Consistent productive activity
Ignores points agaisnt him tries to frame himself as a victim and portrays my push against him as scummy becuase it's against him
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Obvious Alt

+ Good gut read from her single post
? Inactive
Generic shit to make it look like he has something to say on obvious alt. Good gut reads from a single post. Laughable.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Pepchoninga

- Lots of non-substantial activity
- Says that he has a good read on -Grey- in #254, suspects -Grey- of a scumslip in #257, "it was a joke" in #262
- Acts extremely noncommittal and tries not to get in the thick of discussion. Has repeatedly expressed he wants a long day. #268 is abysmally bad.
- In #279 he postures noncommittally so as to maybe get on my wagon in the future. I think if he were town he would have straight up voted me instead of keeping the joke vote he's had on Srceenplay since page 3. Speaking of his srceenplay vote, he hasn't said a single word about it since that wagon turned serious. Suspicious.
After reading this seems like one of the only reasonable ones here. But my gut is telling me your shift to him is more a survival thing.
In post 353, Anotora wrote:RadiantCowbells
+ Independent of others
+ Productive activity
What shit reasoning and your generic go to town read reasons produces activity and dependent of others.
In post 353, Anotora wrote: Srceenplay
- Lurking with non-substantial activity
- Does nothing when called out on this
- Sheeps onto wagons
Lurking when it's only been day one not really a strong sign. Not being active for one day isn't a sign of lurking. LUrking would be over the whole game and over a couple of real life days.
Sheeping isn't scummy on it's on why is his sheep scummy is it becuase it's on you?
If he hasn't posted quality content do you expect him to care about being called out
In post 353, Anotora wrote: I didn't realize how strong of a read I would get going through Pepchoninga's ISO, but now I find him real scummy. I think his strategy is to wait for a wagon that has a solid chance of resulting in a lynch. In the meantime, he talks a lot but really says nothing.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
I'm going to say your exactly the same You waited till screen wagon was active before placing a vote and you shifted your vote to pepo after other players started laying it down on him. Your vote patterns are oppertunistic and you were happily mudsling earlier until called out on it. You are scummy as fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Seriously post 353 was the most rushed piece of garbage in the game. It's obvious this is ano panicking and trying to look town. But ano lacks the ability to fabricate reads as scum and uses generic shit like produces good content independent lol.

Also how is independent a town trait and not a character trait.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Anotora wrote:"Independent" and "produces good content" are actual things I thought about the players when I read their ISOs. Believe that they came from my town perspective, or don't.
Also how is independent a town trait and not a character trait.
If you seriously think this, then you must think that buddying and sheeping aren't scumtells. Which would actually explain why you like my wagon so much more than Srceenplay's, I guess.
Sheeping isn't a scum trait town can sheep as well. Also I'm town and I have budded up to firebringer because I want to make myself and firebringer a bigger threat to scum. If scum see's two town wanting to work together they will want to put a stop that because they are a threat end game to their existence.

Produces good content is to generic and can be applied anywhere. I would expect you to actually point out whats good content why it's good ect. Then again that would require thought which a townie would do and not a quick post to attempt to look town.`
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 395, Frozen Angel wrote:oh no its not the L3 wagon was on screen play

anyway

Garmr is so fake - some votes here will be appreciated. (the next post he will call this omgus even though I started voting him and pushing him first - look when I called it)
How am I fake? Do you want to put substance in your post because I would like to hear your actual case against me. I don't like this new subpar frozen. It's funny how you say I will accuse you of omgus it's like your trying to shut down any future criticism of yourself. Will take a mental note that you actually didn't respond to any criticism of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Garmr »

I missed 388 will read that now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 388, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 276, Garmr wrote:Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.
There are so many stuff wrong about this!

- I always have so many posts in page 8! I always have so many posts - thats just a part of me always being around because of my state!
- I made multiple stances! I have sirious reasons for voting you but you never tried to engage about it with me yet. You shipped FB's paranoia on me when it shaped, You're early game posting seems incredibly fake and your RVS seems really forced. You didn't try to reach out to anyone - but you're trying to stablish solid reasonable reads on people (It's like you want to have the "reads" without actually doing the scumhunting.)
- I always poke smelly things and make conversations out of them. I was trying to make anotora and grey engage each other to see what they make out of each other. I beleive Grey is town and there is still chnace for Anotora to be scum - though if they were a newbie I would count that slot town without hesitation.
and I'm practically observing pacho and screen atm

I always say! "I won't vomit reads"

no what do you mean when you say I didn't stablish solid reads less than 24 hours into game?
- I ask players opinions about the actions players took (and when I asked RC and Grey there wasn't more than one action to comment on anyway) I was thinking Anotora is more likly town for being so creamy - but there were contardictions on their post that I highlighted. what is the thing you're accusing me that I didn't do with that information?
- I am the same frozen - not preg - nor depressed. I'm calm and I want to do this in a more subtle manner. Don't say my scum games were less noisy as my town games - cause thats a really creepy bad lie.

and yeah this is town me. I'm wondering if this is a news for you or not at the moment.
1-this wasn't actually a point the point was you gone so long with out a solid stance.

2a-No you really haven't at most you accused me of buddying grey because I town read him. I wrote this off as understandable through wrong in my head because it was early game. I responded with a light heart joke you joked back. You made no future attempt to justify your vote on me after the wagon and ignored me until you were brought into the spotlight.

2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.

3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.

3b. By the times you have posted a lot has happened I would expect better reads from you. You are the type of player who gets paranoid and with this amount of content I could see you actually get stuck into a player. Even no your offence on me is extremely weak and seems more like a defensive reaction because i'm raising awareness of you and people are like yeah i can see frozen as scum.

4.this is wrong on so many level. You ask opinions on what players think and don't follow up and you expect me to town read you because? You also expect to be town read for asking questions as well and not actually scum hunting because?

5-no i'm not saying they are less noisy. I'm saying your less noisyness here shows your are content with the game state and I don't think a town frozen would be content with her scum position in this particular scenario. Finally why did you even bring up anything about pregnant or depressed frozen I wasn't implying any of that or even thinking about it. So please don't bring your personal life into the game to try and try to make me look like a villain. I will accept a apology and move on with the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Garmr »

Even now your offence*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't think a town frozen would be content with her position in this particular scenario. But a scum frozen sure would be!
So many writing mistakes Next time I will take time to proof read it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 413, Frozen Angel wrote:I will tear your wall down into peaces - just cause the wall is harder to respond.
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2a-No you really haven't at most you accused me of buddying grey because I town read him. I wrote this off as understandable through wrong in my head because it was early game. I responded with a light heart joke you joked back. You made no future attempt to justify your vote on me after the wagon and ignored me until you were brought into the spotlight.
what I say is not exactly everyting on my mind. I voted you to see you're reaction to it and you didn't respond back. I was pushing other directiopns to see when and how will you actually try to communicate. I was waiting it to be brought to spotlight by you. You brought it up and used it to apeal to Fire and RC who knows me better - just to make them paranoid about me. Why me vote parking on you is scummy again in the first place? You know I was sleep when the game mostly progressed cause I'm in eurpe so - you obviously knew I couldn't change my vote during sleep and I never change my vote that fast even an RVS one unless if I feel its neccessary. Thats a fact about my vote in every single game.

so no. all you're points are practically - and generally false. and the fact you're saying I had no reason to keep my vote on you is also false (cause I just told the reasons) but you couldn't know my reasons cause I didn't told them publickly

so instead of asking the reasons if you were wondering about it why you think that was scummy?
Great you don't say everything on your mind that's ok in theory but do you really expect me to believe that when you ask a question and don't follow up on it you are town? I honestly thought your vote was a joke at the time so I didn't care.
In post 47, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel
She has cookies that I must have
early town read on Fire bringer.

its subjected to change but its good for now. the cookie trick worked as planned.

VOTE: Garmr

No you can't cause its going to be on you
This doesn't ring a serious vote on me. So tell me frozen why would a town care about this sort of posting in rvs stage?

Also you pushing other directions laughable at best. You asked a couple of questions to other people to make it look like you were doing something. Don't feed me this bullshit about waiting for me. How dumb would someone be to actually believe that.

Then you make the excuse about you sleeping. You could of easily put some real reads out around 234 or changed your vote or put down real reasoning to keep your vote on me but you didn't because you thought you could keep out the spotlight.

Also isn't funny how rc said you could be scum with my point I brought up. I am town I want my scum reads lynched and/or considered of course i'm going to talk to other about it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.
well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)
Lol your accusing me of it yet you have no proof that i'm doing that or show a hypothsis of where,when and why I'm doing it. Like you said that's a accusation. A baseless one and that doesn't hold in mafia because scum can use baseless accusations especially when your trying to reach for a reason to stay on me.

You can generically accuse every player here of doing that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.
I won't do preflip assumptions ever

thank you very much though

the reasons I scumread anotora - are completly seprate from the reasons I'm scumreading you. and you making a push on anotora means 0 at the moment. and no it's not. I don't like the way you're saying you're the first one who started pushing anotora when grey attacked her first and I started pointing out to their contradictions before you make that iso dive attack as well. I acknowledge your stance on Ano and I beleive it might be fake.
Lol really. I also forgot about grey being the first vote because he unvoted. But my point still stands that you didn't initially acknowledge my case on anora. You say believe it may be fake. So you acknowledge it could be real? Like come on do better than this.

All your doing is saying stuff is fake with out attempting to prove why!

Lets be honest you have no real case against me. You say you have all these points against me but you never say them and all you do is cry how fake my points and reads are. Which makes believe you are making things up on the spot. Town don't make up shit on the spot to justify a read so you are scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 423, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:5-no i'm not saying they are less noisy. I'm saying your less noisyness here shows your are content with the game state and I don't think a town frozen would be content with her scum position in this particular scenario. Finally why did you even bring up anything about pregnant or depressed frozen I wasn't implying any of that or even thinking about it. So please don't bring your personal life into the game to try and try to make me look like a villain. I will accept a apology and move on with the game.
well what you think about the town frozen angel is wrong or you don't think that about frozen angel but you're faking it! I won't tunnel people when I'm making reads less than 24 hours.

and I meant the whole past year of me in MS was a different me. If you are referring to my annoying game ruining attidue please stop. I don't want my personal life in the game and I just don't like the way you're using meta cause that tempered annoying crap is in the past. You saw a calm game of mine in blackflag remember - that will be the way I am in here later in game, Hopefully. I'm trying to be a nicer person generally.

I don't understand what do you want me to apologize for but sure, sorry o.o
I'm not referring to any of that i'm not using meta like you always do and not. I'm saying your comfortable with your position so you took a step back while a town frozen would push more and produce actual content and wouldn't let convos die.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 427, Frozen Angel wrote:@Gramr

that starting vote was not sirious. It was a hunch that I didn't change cause I had nothing more sirious to hunch on.

and yes I pushed other directions and got reads out of it. It was 11/12 pm last night.

again I'm asking why me having no sirious read at that stage of game is scummy? cause its the defualt crap you're using in you're case.

and yes. I understand why RC has doubts about me. I understand why Fire is scumreading me and I actually can accept town!you scumreading me (thats not related to the fact I'm scum reading you at all nor my points about you). after like 50 games which I only got mislynched in once in a lylo (on ms) I'm ok with getting lynched and to die if thats what polish my meta.
Ok starting vote wasn't serious do you expect a town me to act out on a none serious vote? Of course I'm not going to react so why did you say you waiting for me to react. You just changed your narrative.

Also my point was you were still in rvs mode at 240 something posts that's at least enough time to formulate a opinion and if you didn't have a serious read on me why did your vote stay on me. Your making up bull shit now and getting tangled in it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 426, Garmr wrote:
In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.
well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)
Lol your accusing me of it yet you have no proof that i'm doing that or show a hypothsis of where,when and why I'm doing it. Like you said that's a accusation. A baseless one and that doesn't hold in mafia because scum can use baseless accusations especially when your trying to reach for a reason to stay on me.

You can generically accuse every player here of doing that.
You're accusation on me is exactly baseless like that, nearlly no one in game made hard stances and you still refuse to explain why me having no strong reads last night was scummy.

and thats how I felt about you after you voted me with fire at start. I felt the same thing when you practically gathered what I forced antoro to tell in game to make a case against her which made you look townier. and then you make a case against me and you ask RC how he feels about that after stating you're townreading him without explaining your reasons.

thats what triggered my gut and why you deserve more pressure
So you admit your accusation is baseless congrats. It's easy to see that your contentness to stay on a none serious vote is not town.

Oh look another bullshit reason you just made up.
You can see through out my posts that I thought rc was town. You even highlighted one of my posts and used it as a example to explain why it's obvious rc is town.
In post 88, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 79, Garmr wrote:
What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game
. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.
I mean yeah practically what Garmr said. The whole miller crap is NAI atm and I actually can believe 2 town miller claims in a setup anyway.

pedit : thats what we call wifom anotora

are you an alt or a new player? (If you don't mind answering ofc)
See when you make shit up on the spot you get caught out.

Frozens now doing a scum tactic of posting hundreds of times on a page so players get burned out.

Do I need to say anymore?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 437, Frozen Angel wrote:I need to leave now

will be back later tonight

bye!

pedit : ah I didn't say RC is town. I just said that the whole thing is WIFOMy. and if thats your reason for town reading RC you suck!

and my accusations is as strong as you're accusations on me. and I proved it. so yep congrats to both of us I guess.

and stop being a jerk. You talk I answer. Drop conversation if you think you're harming the town. You know I can't ignore people.
It's part of the reason why I town read rc like it or lump it. Also you didn't prove anything and i'm not being a jerk. I honestly think your spamming is whats harming town. I think accusing someone of being a creep just because they scum read you and bringing none relevant topics about your own life to try and shame the other person and make them look bad is pretty low and would be worse than a jerk because it's that despicable.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 598, Alisae wrote:
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you dislike it Alisae?

UNVOTE:
Feels like they're trying to derail the wagon by shadethrowing.
To be fair alisae anotora has been shade throwing at their town reads the whole game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

I also feel like I should watch mlmooney89 closely. Her reasoning why she is not voting ano is meh. Not being safe? Voting scum is always a safe bet.

I feel like screenplay is the town counter wagon at this point and atleast one scum is on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

I want to see anotora hanged right now i'm content with 27 pages of content for day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 682, Firebringer wrote:Btw shit wagon
Nah it's the best wagon here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 703, -Grey- wrote:Ano, don't claim.

This should help you not claim:

VOTE: Pepto Ninja
I honestly think anno should claim that way we can get it lynching him over and done with. If he claims vt his pretty much wasted everyone's time and shown that his more interested in surviving than helping town. If he claims power role he either gets counter claimed or goes through the night phase. If he ends up dead then his town if he doesn't we discuss from there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually you know what I don't oppose a pep wagon. I just don't want my scum read anatora to fade into obscurity
because people are being pussies
about a subtle yet intintional power role drop with out a claim. Scums capable of doing that to lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 766, Alisae wrote:
In post 765, Garmr wrote:Actually you know what I don't oppose a pep wagon. I just don't want my scum read anatora to fade into obscurity
because people are being pussies
about a subtle yet intintional power role drop with out a claim. Scums capable of doing that to lol.
I think scum would have just flat out claimed if they had a PR role because it's relatively safe. Sorta WIFOM tho.
It depends on the person the benefit is no one will counter claim you and if you survive a day or two you may get a mislynch or two then a counter a counter claim latter on.

But yes it is sort of wifom through. They created a wifom scenario and I hate wifom.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Garmr »

I think saying because anor l-2 they weren't in a postion to claim is a noobish conjuncture. Rc took the vote off i suspect to prevent derp hammers. So any one saying but it's l-2 being completely an utterly noobish.

That being said there pepo With his recent activity i can see him being scum.

pedit"Fa that's a stupid thing to role claim. Beside that role makes me think your scum. What utility would a 1 shot town rolestopper have as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Garmr »

I thought you said no more emotional break downs and you got better over time? Well I'm slightly pissed off with you for ruining a enjoyable game because no one is listening to your shit opinions.

If your town- Your paranoia saying of me scum is really bad your case was bad even you admitted it. You tried to justify it while ignoring all the logic and cried when people can see the obvious (that i'm town) and at the end of the game or when I die this will look even worse because of my town flip.

If your scum- you bit off more than you can chew by thinking you tackle with me this game. Your inconsistencies in your case exposed you as it was obvious you weren't expecting such a backlash. No how your having a hissy fit because you couldn't frame a townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 886, Frozen Angel wrote:this is not an amotional break down.

I've never been clamer ever. I'm thinking clearly. I changed my read about you cause my points weren't matching after our discussion. did you miss that garmr? and no I didnt try to justify it and I never cried to anyone - before our interction I asked for pressure to have that intercation with you.

I had not even a single inconsistancy and not even a single scummy thing and I'm not scum. Don't be pissed off. My lynch is better for you all. Let me go so you have a less mislycnh bait in later days. at this rate I will just cause the town loose and my existance is harming the town. - my points about grey all are accurate and definite, after my green flip please check him out -.
it is a emotional breakdown because if it wasn't you wouldn't of claimed and been dramatic. It would of been best of you to do something else like keep it in or replace out or find a positive way to express like hunting even harder.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.
Honestly this post makes me feel like mlmooney is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am up to page 33, ill be done soon.
In post 813, -Grey- wrote:
In post 811, Frozen Angel wrote:His reads are not based on play- their based on momentum and general view.
There is no general view that Frozen Angel is scum.
In post 816, -Grey- wrote:
In post 814, Anotora wrote:
In post 805, Frozen Angel wrote:
why misunderstanding and remembering events in a wrong order - when there was a reason for remembering them in wrong order (RC unvoted agian later which made me think anoto was L1 when pap asked for claim) is scummy?
But I dropped back to L2 waaayyy before Pep tried to make me claim. There should have been no confusion.
She's scum misrepresenting events. End of story.
Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today

VOTE: Grey
Super bad post bad logic ect. You got the read thing wrong. There is no general consensus that fa is scum while he personally thinks she is scum that is a misrep.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 913, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 895, Garmr wrote:
In post 885, mlmooney89 wrote:And see this is where my scum thoughts are coming up again on Grey. Bullying FA, (I'm not saying she is or isn't town I'm saying you are not playing mafia Grey you are bullying) and the whole chanting in three posts about telling us to change our votes to his vote? Childish. I really want to change my vote to him now but hell he could just be a jerk and pretty anti-town.
Honestly this post makes me feel like mlmooney is scum.
Why because I think he is being a jerk? Well okay then.

Still think he is a bully.
Honestly He didn't do that much to FA anyway he didn't make it personal he keeped it to ingame things only. He has a lot of faith in his reads and can come off as arrogance through.

But can you like list examples of were his being abusive to Fa and not just prideful.

Your scum because you frame him for being anti town and devaluing his comments, you make him out to be a villain ect when he did was express his views on FA
when you actually read the conversation.

FA does this a lot you can see traces of her trying to get emotional and trying to start shit with the earlier engagement with me. Honestly people like you enable FA in games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

*enable this behavior from.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 922, Frozen Angel wrote:I am not using ATE at all

This is not the same behavior I shown in past

This is the first time I'm truthfully asking for getting lynched and I won't stop asking that till thats done.
Honestly with the way you messed up this game I wouldn't mind if you got modkilled. Seriously what what the point of claiming.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@mlooney. Yeah sometimes people can make mistakes but seriously she's done it before then she has done it with me this game. After multiple times you got to start wondering.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1045, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat weary of this day phase. Can we just lynch Pepto now?
VOTE: pepto
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait jin is kain tepas we are in for one bumpy ride.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Garmr »

You know I felt better when I had the illusion of the game being sorted by day 1. It feels unconformable to second guess my self because there at least 1 or 2 townies playing trash and I hate misreading someone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Guys I want to talk about mlmooney89

I have a feeling she is scum but probably the scum in the best position. I have seen no attempt of anyone but me to put her in either the town or scum category. When stuff like that happens it kinda becomes suspicious.

She hasn't contributed much at all her first post of content was 624 and it looked like a hack job. After 623 she has social interactions (634,637) with pepe they look they could be coaching/buddying depending on the pepe flip.

I honestly don't like how she portrayed ano as not being a safe vote it really does sound like a bad reason despite her saying his flip would be informational due to the amount of reads. It's like she doubled back.

Even if you call 624 substance she post nothing of substance after and just engages in casual conversation.

The lack of contribution,no signs of scum hunting,the white knight behaviour,the lack of any solid case shows that she's scum.

Like look through her iso and find content you can't. Also the fact shes gone so long with out a scum read or a hard push (except me) make me expect she's decent scum player staying out of trouble.

What are other peoples thoughts on her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yep just ignored would like some feedback
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1510, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, if you're town you are rolestopping Garmr overnight. Just lynch Grey tomorrow.
why would want to rolestop me if you have a town read on me?
In post 1548, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gray will not be included on this list because he's just getting lynched. Anyone else is null but I suspect most of my nulls are town.
<
Garmr
, Firebringer>
<Screenplay>
Null
<Alisae, Pepcho>
<SAJ>
<FA>
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1615, Frozen Angel wrote:cause it will turn my target to an ascetic bulletproof?

It should obviously be used on a town read who is not going to get investigated
Oh ok i didn't know what it did I thought it was a form vanillarizer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Jin
l-1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Alisae I don't think rc is scum. I will help you lynch Jin and Mlooney through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

so we got a claimed ascetic-bulletproof maker and a ascetic.

Oh k
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's just a nickname. I think that could be forgiven.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Garmr »

sneaky post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Garmr »

a sneaky post before the topic locks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey guys Lets calm down a second and lynch scum today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Honestly the jin flash wagon seemed sudden. I bet you scum was on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Rc calm down and give me a hug.

I don't think your scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Guys calm down we aren't in a bad situation. it's only been day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have confirmed scum. I'm a power role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

So lets calm down and smile make sure no lynches are rushed.

@RC

Neither.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm doing a vc analysis The confirmed scum will be on there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2177, Frozen Angel wrote:and how that makes RC town?

some one else targeted Grey?
This makes me kinda want to question how you jumped to the conclusion that someone else targeted grey when I haven't even said what type of power role I am.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2185, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2184, Garmr wrote:This makes me kinda want to question how you jumped to the conclusion that someone else targeted grey when I haven't even said what type of power role I am.
Thats the only fucking way which makes sense for you to think RC is town
No it's quite obvious I town read rc before so you can't use that excuse.

But you literally just said to me someone else targeted grey. So instead of assuming i'm a cop because of the miller claim you knew straight away that I wasn't a cop role and said someone else targeted rc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 525, BigYoshiFan wrote:Anotora (L-2) -
Garmr
, Srceenplay, RadiantCowbells,
-Grey-
, Frozen Angel
Pepchoninga
(L-4) - Anotora, Alisae,
keyenpeydee

Srceenplay (L-6) - Firebringer
-Grey- (L-6) - Obvious Alt

Not Voting (3): mlmooney89, kentofan, Pepchoninga
In post 652, BigYoshiFan wrote:Anotora (L-2) - Garmr, Srceenplay, -Grey-, Frozen Angel, Alisae
Srceenplay (L-4) - Firebringer,
Pepchoninga
, mlmooney89
Pepchoninga (L-6) - Anotora
In post 754, BigYoshiFan wrote:Anotora (L-3) -
Garmr
, Frozen Angel, Alisae,
Pepchoninga

Srceenplay (L-5) - Firebringer, mlmooney89
Pepchoninga (L-5)
- Anotora, -
Grey-

In post 800, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Pepchoninga
(L-4) - Anotora,
-Grey-
, Alisae
Srceenplay (L-5) - Firebringer, mlmooney89
Anotora (L-5) -
Garmr
Pepchoninga

-Grey- (L-5) - Obvious Alt, Frozen Angel

Not Voting (4): kentofan,
Secret Agent Jin,
RadiantCowbells, Srceenplay

Btw it was pepe that was scum

but I don't want to rush the day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

yeh I saw pepe on grey last night no one else was targeting grey (except me for the watch).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't get why rc is scum through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

did rc claim a power role that makes him guilty I don't get the case?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

guys do you want to review pepes actual comments and find his scum partners through there?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also from a vc analysis Alisae was pushing pepe and vital points when he had options to push elsewhere.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Because I thought rcs day 1 was town and pepe shot grey.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2230, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, Alisae might be town.

Anotora looks REALLY bad though.
wasn't anotora softing a power role yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think it's pepe,ano,ml mooney for scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2244, RadiantCowbells wrote:Quick guess: Anotora, Mlmooney, Pepchoninga.

pedit...
I honestly want to deal with mlmooney now while i'm alive. She's the most threatening player if she's scum and I got a feeling she would be the scum power role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2252, Alisae wrote:I got a good idea.
Flashwagon?
VOTE: Mlmooney
VOTE: Mlmooney
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2023, mlmooney89 wrote:With those wagons I'm thinking I will back off srceenplay. He didn't vote for SAJ despite it being a town wagon, which Anotora did as well.
I will also clear Garmr.

Grey and SAJ turned out town so there goes my other scum radar.
That leaves FB (which I find town), RC, Alisae, Pep, and FA on the lynch wagon.
FA was on everyone except Pep
RC & Alisae was on everyone so I'm leaning town
Pep was on no one but the lynch

I know someone else made the prior wagons list so before I start accusing anyone I would like to look at the votes myself. Unfortunately this flip happened right before I'm going home for the night and I don't think I can get that kind of data on my phone, I will see if I cant get my laptop out.
UNVOTE: mlmooney

If you are a cop you are the worst cop ever. It was pretty obvious I was town day 1 to nearly everyone what a waste of a investigation if you are one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

@radiant if mlmoony claims cop want to lynch ano.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2280, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah sure but come on there's not a weak vanilla cop a watcher and a cop variant in the same game.
i'm a non consecutive watcher I can't watch two nights in a row.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

then again i could be lying about which role limitation i have to catch scum out. Scum will have to deal with that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2300, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2298, Firebringer wrote:Well I kind of think that death clears RC from being scum.
So either scum are framing u or your trying to frame RC.
WTF are you talking about

That death indicates RC scum - but Garmr watched RC and saw pep targeting him so that is ino on RC

I WAS roleblocked.

You don't fucking read no shit and then express your deep opinions about me....
In post 2194, Garmr wrote:yeh I saw pepe on grey last night no one else was targeting grey (except me for the watch).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2316, Firebringer wrote:Unless it's Frozn/Garmr/???
.....that is going in my crazy file.
I'm town so don't worry about it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm 80% sure i'm cop confirmed as town as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Rc might be confirmed town if grey gets a special flavor if he hits scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

If pep does actually turn out to be strongman FA needs to be lynched as scum wouldn't of cared if she used her role on grey. They would of killed him anyway and if they did have a roleblock their roleblock would of been better used elsewhere than on fa.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2329, Frozen Angel wrote:yeah garmr is screeming town, and I was roleblocked so RC is town. You are the town you were d1 so

pep: ?!! / anotora:vt / aliese : vt / screenplay : ? / gamma:assicetic / ML : ?

pep/anotoro /gamma and aliese as a reserve <-

I like to flip in ano and gamma so we get the roleblocker which will confirms me as town - more indicated to do see gamma flip

pedit : IF I was scum with a strongman!pep , Pep wouldn't do the kill on grey when no healer would heal him bacause of my claim.
If you are town peps probably not going to flip strongman.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2338, mlmooney89 wrote:Holy crap, are y'all all in Europe or summin? I was sitting there at 5pm with almost no one on and then I go home and go to bed and there are over 10 pages. It seems to always work like that. Then I spend all morning trying to catch up. Anywho I've been tagging the posts as I was reading them so this is in order of how it happened....
In post 2247, Alisae wrote:I'm down for either of the following:
Gamma, RC, Ano, or mlooney.
I know this is petty but could you please put the other M in my name? Every time but when you voted you called me looney.
In post 2275, Garmr wrote:
UNVOTE: mlmooney

If you are a cop you are the worst cop ever. It was pretty obvious I was town day 1 to nearly everyone what a waste of a investigation if you are one.
Screw you, just because I didn't trust you doesn't make me bad. I wasn't risking my investigation on RC or Grey. It was between you, Pep, and FA and honestly I didn't like you the most. At least now you got Pep and I can clear you so it worked out.
In post 2280, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah sure but come on there's not a weak vanilla cop a watcher and a cop variant in the same game.
Except there is.
In post 2313, Anotora wrote:
In post 2311, Firebringer wrote:Let's lynch pepcho.
VOTE: pepcho

If pepcho flips town we lynch RC.

More confidant RC is town than pepcho
Nah, if Pepcho flips town we lynch Garmr.
You go after him and I will go after you.
In post 2323, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2320, Anotora wrote:Supposing Pepcho flips green (and that's a pretty big SUPPOSE) he'll either be vanilla (lynch Garmr because Garmr lied about an investigative result) or a PR that could reasonably have been applied to -Grey- N1 (lynch RC).
I just explained why this logic sucks

wtf
Agreed.
Lets ignore the fact that I was obvious town for a second.

Even if you scum read me you shouldn't of investigated me and saved it for someone null. If it's someone null and they turned out town you wouldn't have any suspicion drawn to your role if you put them into the town pile suddenly (as long as you put a bs excuse up). But in the case that happened you didn't make up a reason to call me town, instead you said "garmr cleared" that's pretty obvious for anyone that reads it.

I just noticed that your new and all so it's understandable you don't know the way cops played the best way. I made similar mistakes when I was new to.

So
1. Make up bull shit reasoning why you think their town to make it harder for scum to realize it's a cop clear when you die town can figure it out.

2. Don't investigate scum reads lynch them it's better to figure out null reads or hard reads for you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Garmr »

Calls people assholes when they offer advice. Pretty much calls town assholes when they do a none emotional response -grey-. Self projecting much.

Sure your not new to mafia but that's like saying i'm not new to league of legends so I can be diamond (after 100 normal games). The fact that 2339 was meant to be nice and helpful not sarcastic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2344, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 2341, Garmr wrote:Calls people assholes when they offer advice. Pretty much calls town assholes when they do a none emotional response -grey-. Self projecting much.

Sure your not new to mafia but that's like saying i'm not new to league of legends so I can be diamond (after 100 normal games). The fact that 2339 was meant to be nice and helpful not sarcastic.
You were calling me bad at my role because you 'were obvious town' that was your opinion and yet you were being rude. Then you tell me how to play by -your- standards. Again I was just saying that based on the wagons I wanted to lay off you, SP, and Anotora. YOU fished for me being a cop. If that isn't anti town I don't know what is. If you felt I was soft claiming the town thing to do would have been to keep it to yourself to see what I would do with the info not blast it to everyone that a cop cleared you. But you have the arrogance to tell ME how I could have done that better... So yeah I was ticked at you. Plus the asshole persona thing was from day one's actions. That's the whole reason I investigated you because how you were acting was more off putting than I could easily say was town. That being said I know you are town so I won't tunnel you nor argue further.

On another note. I'm now worthless tonight so can't be of anymore use as a cop. >.>
Yeh my roles gimped tonight as well. Also you pretty much were screaming cop I didn't even need to fish you. All someone had to do was read that one post.

Also I do have the gull to tell you how you could of done better but is it really arrogant to do so? Maybe it's arrogance to not heed advice for the future.

This part is arrogance through. People were calling for fa ability (if she is town) to be used on me or grey. I don't see how I was so off putting to the majority of the player base.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2353, Firebringer wrote:ohhh rc, I met you (titus), it was fun playing board games and stuff with you.
do it again sometime.
Do you want me to add you to the dnd/roleplaying chat that titus,diamond and stuff are in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2357, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2356, Garmr wrote:
In post 2353, Firebringer wrote:ohhh rc, I met you (titus), it was fun playing board games and stuff with you.
do it again sometime.
Do you want me to add you to the dnd/roleplaying chat that titus,diamond and stuff are in.
surez.
hows life with you garmr?
Pretty chill but i'm ill at the moment. Kinda sucks through that you guys play dnd at such early times and on inconvient days. It used to be 12 pm australian time on a Saturday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2383, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 2378, Anotora wrote:
In post 2377, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's conspiracy level bullshit to suggest that Garmr is scum here.
Exactly. The reason I distrust mlmooney's claim is because I almost fully trust Garmr.
Yeah let's ignore that I cleared Garmr before he claimed to have watched someone. You have been pushing a little too hard today. I'm getting serious scum vibes from you.

This should of happened yesterday instead of jin.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2390, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Pepcho should have happened yesterday instead of Jhin because it was a way better wagon but hey.
True that I would of nabbed another scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

If we don't hit scum today we need to lynch pepe tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: anotora

I just want to unvote him for a moment I found something interesting in the vote
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 925, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Pepchoninga
(L-3) - Anotora,
-Grey-
, Alisae, RadiantCowbells
Anotora (L-5) -
Garmr
Pepchoninga

Srceenplay (L-5) - Firebringer,
mlmooney89

-Grey-
(L-5) - Obvious Alt,
Secret Agent Jin

Frozen Angel (L-6) - Frozen Angel

Not Voting (2): kentofan, Srceenplay
This vote count is interesting as the vote count is all over the place.

At this time anotora has one vote from scum and one from town (me)

while screenplay has the cop and the miller which makes screenplay a supposed all town wagon. I am starting to feel worried about firebringer it may be paranoia.

Then I switch my vote to pepe while jin follows up.
In post 1350, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Pepchoninga
(L-3) - Anotora, RadiantCowbells,
Garmr, Secret Agent Jin

Secret Agent Jin
(L-3) - Frozen Angel, Alisae,
-Grey-
, Firebringer
Srceenplay (L-6) -
mlmooney89

Alisae (L-6) - Srceenplay

Not Voting (2): PantherPunt, Pepchoninga
This is the make or break At this point I feel at least one scum was on jin It's also firebringer is scum here. The one that makes the most sense through is frozen angel.

In post 1728, BigYoshiFan wrote:RadiantCowbells (L-4) - Alisae,
-Grey-
Pepchoninga

Secret Agent Jin
(L-4) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel, RadiantCowbells
Alisae (L-5) - Srceenplay, PantherPunt
Pepchoninga (L-5) -
Garmr, Secret Agent Jin

Srceenplay (L-6) - mlmooney89

Not Voting (1): Anotora
I'm actually willing to go on limb and at least one of the two scum that's not pep is on jins wagon at this point. and judging how pepe is running up rc i doubt it's him.

I think frozen is scum and is lying about a roleblocker.

I mean whats the point of a roleblocker if the watcher is limited in a way it happens once every few nights and both cops have very strict limitations.

Also frozen flip bring clarity to the force.

VOTE: Frozen
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2611, Srceenplay wrote:Still say it's easier to flip Pep and confirm you and your theory.
I will be dead tomorrow. I'm confirmed town by a cop. so pep is basically dead anytime I might as well use my last hoo ray to lynch the obscure scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2618, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2614, Garmr wrote:
In post 2611, Srceenplay wrote:Still say it's easier to flip Pep and confirm you and your theory.
I will be dead tomorrow. I'm confirmed town by a cop. so pep is basically dead anytime I might as well use my last hoo ray to lynch the obscure scum.
And if you are notdead does that make you confirmed scum?

Why do you continue to solidify assumptions. The reason why town loses is because town gets it wrong. If you have a chance not to get something wrong take it.
No i'm pretty much confirmed town at this point.

Funny how your tunes changed

In post 2576, Srceenplay wrote:Why does Ano or Alisea matter right now?

The lynch is Pep or Gamma.

Unless you can explain valuable info that you can other wise get from there lynch.
This tune is a little bit different than before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

why is gamma the exception btw screenplay. What makes Gamma different from frozen?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2621, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2620, Garmr wrote:why is gamma the exception btw screenplay. What makes Gamma different from frozen?
may I answer to this or you want screenplay to do it?
let him answer it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2628, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2620, Garmr wrote:why is gamma the exception btw screenplay. What makes Gamma different from frozen?
It was an appeasement to FA. She says she is confirmed scum if Gamma flips town. My original is Pep and I still think it gives the most information.

Why do you say my tune has changed?
Why do you want to appease FA? Isn't it better to flip her first. If she flips town we know their is a roleblocker and we get much more clarity and information because of the ammount she posted also it puts gamma up as likely scum. If she's scum she's scum and probably a power role.

Hell I would argue that gamma and Fa have the possibility to be on the same team. I mean she literally wanted to push rc over gamma at the start of the day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2640, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2638, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man I don't give a shit about this information bullshit. I want to clean out scum while I'm alive and the Anotora lynch is the best avenue to do so.
That is a lie. The best way to get scum right now is Pep. If information is bull shit it's because you have all the information you need and you don't want town to have more.
his confirmed scum what more information do you need over his flip?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2647, Anotora wrote:
In post 2646, RadiantCowbells wrote:Garmr, read the post that I linked and tell me they're not scumbuddies. C'mon.
I'm scumbuddies with Pepcho because I pushed for a Pepcho lynch well beyond the point in D1 where it was no longer popular?
Going to be honest I did the same thing as you as scum before heavy busted a partner and rode the game to victory.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

You know I just thought of something? How dumb was it to accuse Rc of being scum by a grey weak cop.

1. we don't know if frozen is lying or not.
2.There had to been a roleblocker if she wasn't
3. Grey's role name would changed on his death.
4 If FA supposed ability hit grey wouldn't even be able to weak cop.

I feel like rc was a scum set up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2724, PantherPunt wrote: Garmr felt like that really nice sweet spot for scum d1 where he never got any heat or attention that I recall, nor did he stick his neck out and assert any original strong beliefs, reads, solvey questions etc.
lol this made me laugh for worst reasoning ever.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2878, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2850, Alisae wrote:Did Pep ever confirm it either?
One thing you were right about. I'm not a power role. I'm not a scum either.

But again, the chances of you believing me are slimer then my sister.
You know you saying your not a power role confirms your scum right. You could of made some bullshit town role up and then tried to push you were positive utility and you were trying to help. You do realize i'm cop confirmed as town now.

Since you can't confirm your scum in thread lets pretend you were.

If you were hypothetically scum how confident would you be that your team would win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2883, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Alisae

I've been burned too many times believing that people can actually be this bad. Almost exclusively they can't.
Alisae can be that bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Garmr »

I think we should treat rc as confirmed town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2951, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Anotora

Why is it so hard to get votes on Anotora if they're town, guys?

Don't you think that scum would be rallying to powerwagon someone and blame me for it?
VOTE: anotora
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

anotora lynch is hard and no one is town reading them which means scum are purposely not voting there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2989, Srceenplay wrote:Yes, D1 you followed grey around like a little puppy
Tbh I followed grey a little bit as well since his thoughts lined up with mine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2998, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2994, Garmr wrote:
In post 2989, Srceenplay wrote:Yes, D1 you followed grey around like a little puppy
Tbh I followed grey a little bit as well since his thoughts lined up with mine.
Who are you following around today?
I'm not following I'm leading today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Why did scum shoot FA I would of tried to lynch her or she would of been lynched. That saying

VOTE: Pep
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Garmr »

I think rc had the right idea. But with Fa gone it doesn't matter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4055 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

All I have to say is in the dead thread except good game scum.

Alisae should never of been lynched was obvious town to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

What's sad is that with the right situation we could of confirmed firebringer as the roleblocker night 1 with the rolecop plus with the information that fa didn't get to visit grey thus confirming that fa was blocked.

So we would of had 2 confirmed scum and the other scum being essentially counter claimed by frozen.....

Scum would of been entirely outed day 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think fire did alright. I mean he killed all the players smart enough to lynch him and mislead the gullible ones till it was to late. Don't sell him short. But that being said with role analysis town should of known he was scum. Also proper use of town roles would of destroyed the scum team but some town roles were misused.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

You can't also call fire a failure for abusing towns flaws and one very stupid towns move. He played to his win condition and he won against extreme odds.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”