Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Falco XV »

I'm going to try to read up on this in a little bit. Want to wrap up a Computer Science project.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 326, Alisae wrote:@Falco XV Get an avatar.
Ok.

Based off of just like a first reading/skimming/whatever you want to call it, Uzi's pretty scummy. ASP seemed kind of scummy to me up until his last post. Will keep tabs on that.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Falco XV »

EBWOP I'm going to bed, I'll try to post more tomorrow. Kinda tired, probably won't be able to write much that's even coherent anyway lol
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Falco XV »

tbh if Defender was actually VT, I would have expected him to be playing at least a little more aggressively. Is he at L-1?
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Falco XV »

In post 361, D3f3nd3r wrote:Will wait a bit for replacements to get acclimated so that I can read them.
I'll give you, ah, let's say 18 hours for that? I'm voting you if you don't do anything, especially when you claim VT and then just continue to do a whole lot of nothing.

Leaning Town on Genda and Alisae.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 376, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 375, Falco XV wrote:
Leaning Town on Genda...
Why?
Looked into game history, things seem to line up.

Now, why are you so dubious of me and / or Genda?
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 382, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 377, Falco XV wrote:
In post 376, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 375, Falco XV wrote:
Leaning Town on Genda...
Why?
Looked into game history, things seem to line up.

Now, why are you so dubious of me and / or Genda?
Meta is crap. It can be changed and manipulated. That's the one reason I haven't pushed your slot down people's throats on Lee's performance, coasting with minimal posts, generally doing nothing and trying to avoid attention is definitely something I've seen him do as scum- heck, my only modded game to date. But for as much as I put into Meta, I might as well see if you'll do any better.

You've done nothing to impress me either. First, until I called you out, you did nothing to follow up on your scum leans in (which are now where, exactly?) and second, the townread on Genda that I wanted a follow-up on. Meta isn't a good basis for reads IMHO because of reasons explained above. Aliase is an easier townread to see, but I wanted an explanation behind the Genda read, and I don't like the response I got.

If you had cited explanation behind his Defender scumread, or standing up for the idea that the quick wagon doesn't clear everyone on it, I would have been more agreeable, but I really don't like your slot.
Sure, meta isn't necessarily a perfect argument, but it's not really going to change either of our reads on him.

I'd rather focus on Defender over Uzi/whoever replaced him right now. Defender basically entered the thread, did nothing, claimed VT, and then proceeded to go back to doing nothing, with basically no explanation. (Looking back on , it was probably too ambitious, given the current pace of the game - I'm used to cycles measured in hours, not days. Waiting is understandable, but still, Defender's still offered no reads on anyone else) Uzi's still susp though, probably second on the list. You were a bit scummy before; has maybe moved to a slight lean town considering that I was the only person who had any type of suspicion on you.

By "don't like my slot", do you mean I'm stupid, scummy, or both?
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 384, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 383, Falco XV wrote:You were a bit scummy before; has maybe moved to a slight lean town considering that I was the only person who had any type of suspicion on you
Does this mean you're not scumreading him only because other people aren't?
I meant that he's playing more pro-town than he was before. I don't consider him necessarily more town because I was the only person to consider him even slightly scum, and he accused me. I didn't mean it that way at all, but you're right in that I worded it pretty terribly, my bad.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Falco XV »

In post 405, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 383, Falco XV wrote:
In post 382, A Simple Plan wrote:
If you had cited explanation behind his Defender scumread, or standing up for the idea that the quick wagon doesn't clear everyone on it, I would have been more agreeable, but I really don't like your slot.
I'd rather focus on Defender over Uzi/whoever replaced him right now. Defender basically entered the thread, did nothing, claimed VT, and then proceeded to go back to doing nothing, with basically no explanation. (Looking back on , it was probably too ambitious, given the current pace of the game - I'm used to cycles measured in hours, not days. Waiting is understandable, but still, Defender's still offered no reads on anyone else) Uzi's still susp though, probably second on the list. You were a bit scummy before; has maybe moved to a slight lean town considering that I was the only person who had any type of suspicion on you.

By "don't like my slot", do you mean I'm stupid, scummy, or both?
I guess I can accept the argument based upon the "focus on Defender" thing for the time being, but still, why didn't you follow up? Not even a question toward Uzi to help with the read? Talking about having experience, you'd know that you gotta follow up on scum reads.

Re: Don't like your slot: I feel like your performance has been anti-town, and I'm struggling to discern between spit and scummy, but no. Not stupid. Dwlee's meta would definitely suggest scum, but again, forget the meta argument. It's not gonna help anything.
Kinda hard to question someone who replaced out. I made , went to bed, and he was replaced by the time I woke up. Transcend hasn't done much so far, but for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's catching up on other games.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Falco XV »

In post 581, James3 wrote:
Vote Count
Not Voting (4):
Gamma Emerald, Gendaberry, Dwlee99, Grey
Gendaberry (2):
Narna, Transcend
TTTT (1):
Not_Mafia
Transcend (1):
TTTT

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-18 10:30:00)
I replaced Dwlee
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 587, Transcend wrote:You haven't played with scum!me as far as i know. Your fos on me seems to be based currently on my predecessor and the fact that I "omgus'd" you.
I mean, that doesn't really change anything. Differences can be enough, but I'd like to hear more of what TTTT has to say though.
Falco XV
Falco XV
Goon
Falco XV
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Falco XV »

In post 593, Transcend wrote:Falco what's your opinion about busses? In your pov there's over an 80% chance one slot bussed.
In general or if Hans was bussed? Either way I don't think it's a good idea to just clear everyone on the Hans wagon and move on.

Return to “Completed Open Games”