Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by shannon »

@Sesq

You look town based on VCA.
You've not tunnelled, or made unreasonable connections, or acted all over the place
LUV trusted you, and I trusted him

Basically, you're obv town

If you flip scum it's a job very well done
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (isolation #201) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:20 am

Post by shannon »

In post 3062, Drone wrote:Shannon, if you don't see Drone/Rask, Drone/Titus Drone/Shad
Can you see Drone/Kyouko?
If not abolish the option to lynch me.

I don't see Drone/Rask because I don't see Rask as scum. Not because of anything particularly towny about you, Drone.

I guess Drone/SSBM is possible, but it would involve leaps and the strategy you'd have to be following would be very risky. (With SSBM proposing herself and Shad vs Titus and Drone, it would rely on Titus being flipped first and flipping Town, then flipping Shad because that's Titus's strongest scum read).

Drone you are *almost* off the table but I'm not totally committed to that yet.

What do *you* think of Rask?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #202) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:21 am

Post by shannon »

Edit: Can you explain why you think he's too town to be alive? Scum can only off one person per night, it seems, so I can see why he'd be down the list of 'townies to kill'.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (isolation #203) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:58 am

Post by shannon »

I don't either.

My theory at this point is that there has been a 'thing' setup for the past couple of days, opposing you and Titus to SSBM and Shad. So killing within those four would either remove opportunities for mislynch (if most of you are town) or shit in their own nest (if some of you are scum).

I think I'm alive because I am too easy to mislynch today with my hammer yesterday.

I guess maybe it a toss up between him and TTTT, and TTTT was overall more dangerous? Probably time to re-read TTTT's iso.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #204) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 3073, Titus wrote:If you lynch me, force Shad to vote first. Beyond that, I am getting frustrated as hell finding his partner.

Kykoko, why the fuck do you keep suggesting yourself as scum?
It's a bit weird now that you point it out.

Also, about the 'if we lynch you' part - you've been at L-1 forever, surely it's time for some of those people to unvote and start looking elsewhere? I think we've established no one is going to hammer.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #205) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by shannon »

Rereading TTTT has actually been quite interesting.
In post 1824, TTTT wrote:
In post 1821, Titus wrote:
In post 1819, TTTT wrote:But if scum why not claim 2-shot tracker now?
I don't get it either way.
Well, look at what was proposed. Namely, I jailkeep Drone. Now that he's a "follower" he can claim what action I took instead of I visited Drone. It's a rather convinent change to make himself more valuable.
that actually makes sense.

That actually makes sense as a reason why LUV was mislynched ... He could have cleared Titus as town and told us what action was taken. Or, you know, he would have caught Scum Titus in a lie re: the Impoetic 'no result' thing. And then there was Titus, telling us that any strategy that relied on her living was a bad one, when by that point she'd worked out that Gerry was a Doc and she'd made the strongest PR claim going. :igmeou:

In post 1751, TTTT wrote:Yo Titus I'm really happy for you. I'ma let you finish, but Imp had one of the scummiest day starts of all time! One of the scummiest day starts of ALL time!

In post 1427, Impoetic wrote:well hey that was obvious and cool

transcend i did figure out you were town while i was rereading
= ( and i think kyouko's town too from what i've seen, but i'm far from finished catching up rip

rescinding the read on sesq
In post 1428, Impoetic wrote:
OH JEEZE there are already messages. Daystart flip was the last on the page so i thought it was the last post made LMAO
In post 1431, TTTT wrote:
In post 1427, Impoetic wrote:well hey that was obvious and cool
What is "that"?
In post 1432, Impoetic wrote:Okay wait I don't think I ever absorbed who D7 was. Sorry for the dumb question, but who is that? Or do you mean like, when it hits 7 people or something? :s

predit: sorry oops, that was unclear. Transcend was obvious town and an obvious kill (in reference to the flip) and cool as in we lynched mafia.
I only checked transcend's actual role after people brought it up so i didn't see he was a JOAT immediately.
In post 1433, Impoetic wrote:actually i'm not entirely sure what the obvious was directed at it might not have been transcend given my next sentence

i assume i said it on autopilot. I didn't really remember anything about RB, and though i thought his reaction was bad, titus resisting it made me pretty indifferent to that lynch, so i would hope i wasn't referring to that.
So Imp says:
yeah I knew Tran was town... tots figured that out on re-read (1427)
oops I didn't read the last page before posting that (1428)
also I didn't even read the actual JOAT flip until people brought it up on the last page that I didn't read before stating that I knew rb was town (1432)

VOTE: Imp

now it gets interesting...
Here's the thing I still don't get. On D2, we have the option of keeping two PR claims alive and lynching what TTTT called the worst day start of all time. Instead, we lynched one of them, who had given a result on a player (me). The other claimed PR, instead of using their own investigative power to clear me (didn't go anywhere N1, don't have a gun = pretty much conf town), decided to investigate someone else and give a 'no result'.

I also don't get why Titus' claim was taken as evidence that LUV's was fake, but LUV's flip confirmed his role and we are still believing Titus' claim? Also, Titus' claim was probably what killed D7, since that slot was so obviously town (part of SSBM's town block as he calls it) that even I saw it.

Someone tell me I'm crazy for seeing a potential Titus/Impoetic team? I think this is the exception that proves the rule, we have a mixed neighbourhood.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by shannon »

So do you think the neighbourhood is fake? And can we win without finding out?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by shannon »

Here I was all excited to be first posting today, and it turns out I'm dead! Oh well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”