Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I am disappointed in every single one of you since no one congratulated me on my first promo. Maria is scum because she is being way to jokey. I know that people, especially, Titus will question my read but its a read that I feel comfortable with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Is that all you have to say to me KMD?!? That "what me worry?!?" attitude is so fucking scummy. What do you think about him, Titus? I am doing more than just hunting in Smackdown you blue little buttmunch. I am hunting in Smackdown because I do not discriminate. I will bitch slap all you scumfucks as equals. You can get your ass lynched after Maria. Titus, you need to grow the fuck up and realize that that you say and do stupid shit all the time and that's why I and alot of others often scumread you. The only thing that I minorly dislike from you is that you are claiming that IAI is pushing Maria and he is not so...Why? As for Gamma, 481 could be scum you trying to keep Grey lynchable/Titus paranoid and 484 seems like a possibly fake dumb tell. In what fucking world would you
NOT
think there are atleast 3 scum in a 13 player?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

First thing first, I'm not very current so some of the things I have to say may be outdated or whatnot. Titus, you need to shut the hell up. If I was scum reading you I would have said I was scumreading you. Of course noe I'm left to wonder if this "policy kill Nero if he suspects me" is some kind of scum ploy to gain sympanty. I've also made it clear that I think that Maria, Gamma and Creature are the scummiest (and yes, i know they are all pushing against one another and then each town reading one or the other) ones on Smackdown so I'm rather confused why you'd even think I think you are scum but considering who I'm talking to...

As for my scum read on KMD, its mostly gut. I feel like posts like and subsequent posts are the kind of scathing remarks scum make when they fuss at town for being shit with their powers. His reactions to Narna and I were just shrugging off the scum reads and that's a bit scummy. He has an unusual amount of town reads I think. The fact that Mal is even posting is a Christmas Miracle in itself and KMD wants to lynch that? How rude His vote was p lame to begin with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I am POE town reading
Vi
fam. In real folks blue I remember scum reading this guy but I don't remember much about his play and at some point I should compare this and that game but like I said...POE town reading. And Teddy...I am staying right here on Raw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 195, Kmd4390 wrote:Why is it a miricle mal is posting? And why is posting a town tell?
Have you seen Mal's activity this game? Though it was mostly a jokey shot at him b/c both in this game and in the last game we played he was a lurkfuck. I never said that it was a towntell though there are alot of players (myself included) that look at activity as townish...still I never said he was town for it but I know this was just shade throwing/pushback so meh.

It doesn't matter who we draft since they are all POE town. Though personally, KT seems kinda trollish and I rather have non trolls on my show. Join my on KMD guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Although personally I'd like IAI or Tywin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

That Penguinox thing can die to. I'd use my finisher but I don't want anyone to interfere otherwise it seems like a waste. Thoughts on both brands using today as a double lynch day?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 206, Leonshade wrote:
In post 202, Nero Cain wrote:
That Penguinox thing can die to. I'd use my finisher but I don't want anyone to interfere otherwise it seems like a waste. Thoughts on both brands using today as a double lynch day?
Is it just the lurking? I'm still willing to give the lurkers a chance due to the time of year, and lynching a lurker usually feels more like a compromise than a good lynch.
Mostly yes. The Karnos head is p active sitewide and there hasn't really been any scumhunting when they've been here. is kinda funky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Whats wrong with them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Where is your vote Dodge?!? Teddy, please draft Mcmenno so that we can start to put all the trolls/noise on the smackdown brand. Of course, its not impossible the reason he's not doing anything b/c he is scum so maybe we should just lynch him or I can policy pedigree him.

vote:Penguinos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pedigree on penguinos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Abdominal Stretch on penguinos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

You two little tools have nothing to do with the draft. Sure, AC might listen to you. I want to know what Lil' has against a Penguinos lynch and yet he's letting Penguinos sit there at L1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

There is still over a day before my finisher ends the day. Even if my finisher is stopped its
ONLY
4 days to deadline but I think if we wait around that long it'll only breed apathy. I know that Light is active sitewide and Hiplop and Radja prob are too and its not like 13 pages are that hard to read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I think Penguin flips scum here and my biggest bets for his scumbuddies are Dodge and Lil. The Penguin slot seems to have given up on the game and their reaction to getting wagoned was pretty meh. My initial reaction to their vote on Dodge was that it was a throw away to get their buddy some cred. Lil throwing doubt on the wagon but not pushing anyone else is pretty bad and its just feels like he's trying to shall the day.
Though the "scum wouldn't do that" brigade will be in full swing tomorrow. I'd lynch him regardless of Penguinos' flip but I still think Penguin is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I think Penguin flips scum here and my biggest bets for his scumbuddies are Dodge and Lil. The Penguin slot seems to have given up on the game and their reaction to getting wagoned was pretty meh. My initial reaction to their vote on Dodge was that it was a throw away to get their buddy some cred. Lil throwing doubt on the wagon but not pushing anyone else is pretty bad and its just feels like he's trying to shall the day.
Though the "scum wouldn't do that" brigade will be in full swing tomorrow. I'd lynch him regardless of Penguinos' flip but I still think Penguin is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We also don't even have any idea of who AC is going to draft. It would be nice to know so we can read up on their ISO during Night 1.
I am fairly sure that we will know who gets drafted after the twilight phase. Assuming that is correct then it makes yours and Ms. Columbos corncerns about needing to know who is getting drafted null and void. I don't think there's any reason to talk about who gets drafted and it just seems like a stalling tactic. If you really wanted to discuss who was going to get drafted/not drafted the time to do that was several posts ago but instead you did nothing and your last minute "hey guys lets talk about who we are drafting" seems like a fairly useless conversation. And If fairly sure that AC had previously discussed who they wanted to draft anyways so...Why have the same "discussion" again? I guess my point is circular here. It seems like everything you are doing is an attempt to drag out the day and I really don't see any town motivation in that.

I do agree with Dodge that Titus will monopolize posting and is very likely to lead Raw astray but I don't think she's super scummy. One of the weak parts of my game is telling the difference between stupid town and scum being stupid b/c they are scum. I also have a theory that players will be intentionally scummy as town to bolster their scum game. The only thing I really dislike from Titus is her preemptive pushback on me for when she starts saying dumb things and I scum read it for that.

I still like IAI as a pick but I'd be ok with Vifam over Titus. Someone please hammer and stop artificially dragging out this day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Saying that you aren't stalling when you clearly are is meh. Like you've made it clear that you don't think that Karnos and or Penguin avoiding this thread and not scum hunting isn't scummy to you while it looks like caugh scum to me yet you've also made it clear that you'd be ok with their lynch. This is talking out of both sides of your mouth. Stopping my finisher and wanting to have a meaningless discussion about who gets drafted is clearly stalling and my only thought is that you are scum that's hoping that another wagon starts up that you and Dodge can join.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Never said why I don't think they're scum
I am 99% certain that at one point you did argue that you didn't like Almost's case but I think his reaction is more telling. Also Ms. Colombo has a good case. Its true that town can be useless but how do you determine if its town being useless and scum not doing anything? If you were ok with thier lynch why wait till noon to hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 359, Nero Cain"]
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I'll listen to other reasonable offers today but I'll be hard pressed not to lynch lil today. Mcmenno isn't a terrible vote either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
Vifam wrote:We should just lynch someone that was on the penguin wagon
lol no.

Vote: LUV

There was absolutely no town motivation for the way he was acting around the PP wagon. Sheep me or die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

If you don't see possible scum motivation then you are not thinking critically or you are scum yourself. To sum things up I think he's scum that knew the derp hydra was town. To begin with, he totally ignored Columbo's case an focused solely on Almost's case and when asked about Penguins reaction (wich was horrible BTW) he sorta waves it off. There's a disconnect between breaking my finisher and still being ok with a Penguin lynch. Even if he wasn't ready to end the day then I don't see why he wasn't doing anything. His "lets talk about the draft" was just him trying to look busy. Firstly AC had already talked about it and secondly there was F all reason that he needed to know who was getting drafted.

In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town can lurk and not scum hunt as well.
I see this post coming from scum that knew Penguin was town. Being suspicious of a slot that is lurking and not hunting is extremely valid line of thought b/c...that's exactly what scum do. OOOO MAH GOSH, WHAT A REVOLUTIONARY THOUGHT PROVOKING THEORY THAT SCUM DON'T HUNT AND LURK. Unless you are some shitty minimalist or Titus or one of those other players that try to act scummy as town so you can look like a shiny beacon of towness as scum then tow should
NEVER EVVVVVVVVER
lurk on purpose or not hunt. (pr play is somewhat ok but still pretty bad) I mean sure, there are pretty horrible town that are lurky but thinking that a lurky non scumhunting slot is scum isn't some crazy out there theory and I feel like the reason that he's acting like it is-is b/c he knows they were town.

Please enlighten me KMD, what do you think was his town motivation for denouncing the wagon but not pushing anywhere. Also how the fuck does a 2008 join date not understand that scum defend town for town cred all the time?

Smackdown should be pushing on Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero, you're being silly.
Your lack of paranoia is showing, scum.
Kmd4390 wrote:Nero it's not as simple as "HE GOT A READ RIGHT HES TOWN HURHURHUR". Weird that a 2009 date could think that's what I was saying (see I can do that too).
Good thing I wasn't saying that.

What makes you think his read was genuine? If he thought it was a bad lynch why do you think he had no strong opinions in the game, like wouldn't he think that scum is pushing the wagon? But he was talking out of both sides of his mouth and I just really have a hard time seeing that from town.

Talk to me about your read on Luv.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 412, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Paranoia is why I'm currently voting for McMemmo.
How come you weren't paranoid of him yesterday?
In post 413, Kmd4390 wrote:Where do you see him talking out of both sides of his mouth?
I don't like this lynch.......but I'm ok with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm okay with their lynch because it doesn't seem like I alone can stop it and I'll take a lynch over a no lynch any day of the week.
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I would've compromised.
In post 327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Nero's method of doing so is fine,
I just don't think what they're being lynched for is extremely scummy.
He wasn't fighting against like and was plenty happy with just letting the wagon happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 418, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure how you read my tone as happy there and is taken out of context.
I'm saying that you were perfectly fine with the Penguin wagon despite calling it bad. You weren't even calling him town, just throwing out that it was a bad wagon but I'm done talking with scum. You and KMD can go eat rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 420, Kmd4390 wrote:See but what he is saying is fair. No lynches suck. I mean stopping your move on that case was weird though so maybe you have a point I guess?
and the distancing begins.

What is he saying that's fair? I don't see him really saying anything.

just for shits and giggles, who do you want to lynch today and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 422, Kmd4390 wrote:That he compromised to avoid a no lynch. That he didn't feel like he could stop the lynch on his own. It feels like he didn't agree but didn't have anything better.
Actually...he didn't. He said he'd hammer latter but Columbo went ahead and did so. But then if he was ok compromising why stop my finisher? Another thing I'd like to point out is that he didn't even
TRY
to stop the wagon. And what does him saying
fair
things have to do with anything? What do you think of him suddenly being paranoid of Mcmenno today but not yesterday?

I rather not lurker lynch.

Why do you think Leon was drafted?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 427, Vifam wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

lol no.

I doubt scum passed up an easy wagon like Penguin, id say there's a high chance of one being there at the very least
I agree
In post 299, Kmd4390 wrote:I feel like we might be jumping harder on this than normal because we need a jump start, but it's a good enough reason for a wagon at this stage in the day.

Unvote, Vote penguino

L-2

295 is a misrep of the case. The idea is that you don't want to screw up and give your slot away as scum.
like look at this lukewarm bandwagon hop.
Vifam wrote:penguin was dying anyway regardless of Uzi stopping the finisher, I guess stalling in that situation is weird but it could come from oversuspicious town tho
but if he was oversuspicious then he would have suspected the players on the wagon
BEFORE
today and he would have town read Penguin. As far as I remember he didn't. He;s scum that knew Penguin was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Dat chainsaw. *rev rev*

Explain why Luvs actions are town motivated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 434, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 436, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 434, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

look at the alt stall

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Its not scummy to have found Luv's actions not town motivated. What you are arguing is that I can't continue to think that his actions aren't scummy. Penguins flips is irrelevant here but what
YOU
think of his actions are important since you think its scummy that I'm continuing to scum read him. You can throw out hollow buzzwords all you want but that's all it is. Now tell me his town motivations and why I shouldn't think he's scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

vote:Vifam

Don't really want to lurker lynch. I mean yea sure his vote was a bit craptastic but I rather vote conf scum FMPOV than a shot in the dark.

vote: Luv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

@SD-What do you think of things over here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Stop deflecting Leon. If you ask anyone to back up their statement then its deflecting or so sayeth Saint. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Anything to actually say about me, Luv, Dodge or KMD? Also people aren't required to read my intro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Anything to actually say about me, Luv, Dodge or KMD? Also people aren't required to read my intro.
^@Grey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Yes. Yes. 75%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Dat
ATE
from Uzi! Lets rope this scum you guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Have fun eating rope when Uzi flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Do you have any thoughts or is this just your normal prod dodge? Weren't
YOU
town reading him and what point? I'm assuming that your scum read on him is based on being fairly useless and sheepy, if so why does that outweigh your reason for town reading him earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

@Titus, Massive, IAI, Creature and Tywin.
Thoughts on Luv, me, KMD and Dodge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Your "scumread" on me has
EVERYTHING
to do with Uzi. I know you are all "hur dur Uzi is town b/c Nero is scum" but that is STILL not taking Uzi's actions into account. Tell me why I should be town reading him. You are clearly not backing up your statement that my reasoning for voting Uzi is bad.
EXPLAIN WHY ITS BAD
and you have not done this but then again when asked to explain things you fall back on hollow buzzwords.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Mal, even though I kinda think you are POE town I have to ask....why are you avoiding me like the plague. Yes I was sick last month, I even wrote a post about it here which none had the common decency to respond to but point being
I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE
so you can stop avoiding me. Is pneumonia even contagious? You are also avoiding commenting on the biggest thing that's happening in the thread and I literally don't understand why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 488, Kmd4390 wrote:And if he wanted to NK you as scum, why would that question be in thread early Day 2 and not in a scum PT Night 1?
Why ask that question at all? Vince has already said what happens if a GM dies so "trying to look busy" is the first thing that popped into my head. But also why does town need to know this? I'd also like to note that his lack of d1 suspicion of Mcmenno b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge" () doesn't really make sense.

As of he publicly admits that he's not hard scum reading Dodge anymore though he stopped arguing with Dodge much earlier. As early as he's denouncing the Penguin wagon. Mcmenno voted in . Guy (Luv) had 12 posts after Mcmenno's vote and he fails to once mention that he didn't like his vote?

Today he finds Mcmenno's vote and lack of participation scummy/vote worthy but

Both
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I don't really have a case for anyone else right now
and
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well I didn't have anything to push because I'm not scum reading Dodge as hard as I did earlier and outside of the a few pings I've gotten from others, I don't feel strongly about anyone for scum as I did Dodge.
He didn't yesterday. This feels very "move the chains" fake scum read on Mcmenno.

but KMD is whitewashing everything he does as poor play and Dodge is chainsaw defending him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 490, Ms Columbo wrote:I seem to be the only one (besides narna) who thought vifam's win condition situation on Smackdown was a scum play.
If he was scum how did he know what the town win con was? After ISOing him I feel like the scummist post he made is the one where he accused anyone on Raw, that was scumhunting, as scum.
In post 493, Ms Columbo wrote:Dodge's suspicion of Nero is not making sense.
Fair warning but its really convoluted. As far as I can tell he's calling my reasoning for thinking Luv is scum to be bad but when asked to explain what is bad (and that Luvs play was town motivated) then I am "deflecting"
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote: I think Penguin flips scum here and my biggest bets for his scumbuddies are Dodge and Lil. The Penguin slot seems to have given up on the game and their reaction to getting wagoned was pretty meh. My initial reaction to their vote on Dodge was that it was a throw away to get their buddy some cred. Lil throwing doubt on the wagon but not pushing anyone else is pretty bad and its just feels like he's trying to shall the day.
Though the "scum wouldn't do that" brigade will be in full swing tomorrow. I'd lynch him regardless of Penguinos' flip but I still think Penguin is scum. [/i]
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote: Saying that you aren't stalling when you clearly are is meh. Like you've made it clear that you don't think that Karnos and or Penguin avoiding this thread and not scum hunting isn't scummy to you while it looks like caugh scum to me yet you've also made it clear that you'd be ok with their lynch. This is talking out of both sides of your mouth. Stopping my finisher and wanting to have a meaningless discussion about who gets drafted is clearly stalling and my only thought is that you are scum that's hoping that another wagon starts up that you and Dodge can join.[/i]
There's also this part which is basically a "You thought Penguin, me and Uzi were scum, well Penguin flipped town so you can't think me and Uzi are still scum." but that's my opinion on the whole thing.

I've already mentioned it but for clarity's sake...I had thought that Penguins vote on Dodge was to try and get his scum buddy some town cred but in hindsight his vote was likely due to Dodge saying that he agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin wagon but didn't commit to it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 504, Pepchoninga wrote:So I'm curently at page 9.

I have gotten a problem with my eyes and I find it hard to concentrate hence why I still haven't cought up. I would love if somebody could sum up the bigger events that have happened on here and maybe on SD too. If not, hopefully you can bear with me untill I can catch up.
On d1 Penguin got ran up and lynched. Meanwhile Luv was saying that he disliked said wagon and all of me, Leon and I think Narna found his actions surrounding said wagon to be odd. Today I am pushing Luv while Dodge is calling me scum for pushing him. That's kinda the only major event in my mind.

Vifam, Think Big is no longer here. Do you scum read Pep?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 496, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like to note that his lack of d1 suspicion of Mcmenno b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge" () doesn't really make sense.

As of he publicly admits that he's not hard scum reading Dodge anymore though he stopped arguing with Dodge much earlier. As early as he's denouncing the Penguin wagon. Mcmenno voted in . Guy (Luv) had 12 posts after Mcmenno's vote and he fails to once mention that he didn't like his vote?

Today he finds Mcmenno's vote and lack of participation scummy/vote worthy but

Both
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I don't really have a case for anyone else right now
and
In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well I didn't have anything to push because I'm not scum reading Dodge as hard as I did earlier and outside of the a few pings I've gotten from others, I don't feel strongly about anyone for scum as I did Dodge.
He didn't yesterday. This feels very "move the chains" fake scum read on Mcmenno.
What do you think of that? Or are we just going with the "Luv is always weird so him being weird isn't scummy!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 507, Vifam wrote:plus he seems like his play always comes off as weird regardless of alignment
I looked but I didn't see you two in any game together so how do you know about his play? As, I don't think his play is weird at all.

Like holy shit is Titus actually right for a change? Though her scumread on you seemed to be mostly "OMGUS".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

@SMACKDOWN! My current beliefs are that Luv, Dodge and maybe KMD are scum. I am concerned with Vifam defending Luv based on playstyle. I have to amend my previous statement as they are in an ongoing game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68980 Is the game that I played with Lil and he did not come off as "weird" to me. I'd very much like the thoughts of Grey, Titus, Massive, Creature and IAI on the situation.
IF
Vifam is infact scum then that means there are only two scum over there. Its reasonable to think that masons could be fakeclaiming but even so I don't think they are the lynch for the day.

@Vifam, the point is that he found Mcmenno scummy and vote worthy today but didn't even mention it yesterday "b/c he was to busy with Dodge" but he
CLEARLY
stopped arguing/stopped voting Dodge so I think his reasoning for not even mentioning Mcmenno is a crock of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 1604, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, @RAW: Start listening to Nero. He's got it goin on.
Please be more specific and tell others to comment on Raw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 1619, Creature wrote:I'm not really following RAW closely, though, if I were there I'd probably put more pressure on Dodge or some other inactive slot.
If you aren't following Raw why Dodge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

vote: Dodge

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

3 posts in 6 hours? God I can't wait to get off this shit brand.

In post 520, Vince McMahon wrote:Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.
Thank the fucking Gods. Assuming they are not scum this is fucking pathetic coming from (one head) a site mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 529, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 488, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, you're going to have to reword that if you want my opinion then. I understood it as you thinking that Nero was deflecting because he started talking to you about Lil after you mentioned scum reading him.
I was talking about how I think his read his fake based on the progression of the game. That's what I'm interested in talking about. His deflection is ancillary. You're right that if town he should be concerned with his scumread, and I can understand you having that perspective. It just doesn't track logically for me, and I didn't consider how it might look to a player not hard scumreading him like I am at the moment.
There is shit all reason for me to stop scum reading Luv just b/c Penguin flipped town. You said my reasoning was bad, I asked you to back that you. You can't or won't for some reason so you fall back on empty buzzwords.

If you are hard scum reading me now for thinking that Uzi's actions were scummy why did you not mention that you were hard scum reading me on d1 when I thought Uzi's actions where scummy?

Also http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68600

^
its not like its a carbon copy of this game but he does have like two early posts that were along the lines of "I don't have any reads/I have no strong reads" which is pretty similar to his mid day1 game play here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 531, DodgeTheSaint wrote:For clarity, since Nero insists my reasons are "empty". I'm scumreading Nero for his lack of progression going into Day 2, because he was insistent Lil Uzi (and to a lesser extent, me) was scum defending his buddy. His "buddy" flipped town, and it was as if that never happened. There's no true progression or evolution that I'd expect from town in this spot. Not even a little reflection. Nope, after knocking down one mislynch he charged head long into a second. That's was separates him from being town in this situation.
You've played with me enough to know that my reads don't just auto change like that and like no town ever does that. But I'd like to hear your explanation to why you think I should have stopped scum reading Uzi just 'cause Penguin flipped town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Also what is your read on KMD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Why are you not catching up, Pepchoning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

lol no. The way he's chainsaw defending Luv isn't town play. Does this mean Luv is a buddy or that Luv is town? IDK but it means he's scum. He called my reasons for Luv bad but when asked to back it up he fell back on an empty buzzword and has now dropped it since he knows damn well that he can't reasonably spin Luvs play as pro-town. So now he's using some ridiculous thing that I should have stopped scum reading Luv b/c Penguin flipped town when Penguins town flip has no bearing on how anti-town Luvs play has been.

Dodge or Luv are my preferred flips today. I'd compromise on Mal or KMD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
In post 554, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Not talking about Nero is every post = has now dropped it
ok, well if you haven't dropped it then you can certainly explain why reasons are bad. But then you'll claim I'm deflecting and yeah...basicly you can't or won't answer this.
In post 554, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The only person who can't back up their actions or accusations in Dodge vs. Nero is....Nero. Just because you continue to type some variant of 'Dodge has nothing' doesn't make it true.
I've actually clearly explained why I'm scum reading you and Uzi. Though I guess something that I haven't talked about yet is the fact that I am your
SOLE
push for the day. Even if you believe that I'm scum then I'd still have two buddies. I expect that your answer will be something along the lines of "I'm waiting on your flip". I know that singular scum hunting is a scumtell for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 564, McMenno wrote:
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
implying town can't vigorously push a mialynch? I've got plenty of examples. or maybe you've forgotten that townies don't know others' alignments?
I am a
TAD
worried that he's newbscum since I have a history with newbscum pushing me for pushing a mislynch and his stopping at page 9 is kinda odd but I'm just so convinced that scum is Uzi, Dodge and Mal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 567, malpascp wrote:is that from PoE? because I'd be
fine lynching either one of them.
Or McMenno. Why is McMenno not dead yet?
Is this about Uzi and Dodge? If not I don't understand. I am currently scumreading you b/c you seem to be ignoring a large chunk of the game and I don't see the town motivation in that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 569, malpascp wrote:To be fully honest I feel like I0m too rusty on Mafia. I have reads but have trouble putting it into words. But I pretty much agree on your case on both of them. I imagine how lazy this sounds but I found myself coming back from V/LA, read their posts, then read people's reads on them, and think "yeah that *did* sound scumy", etc.
Both seem scummy, LUV more than Dodge. I still want to know why people TR McMenno so hard.
Being rusty shouldn't keep you from being able to post. All you have to do is type
I scum read player X
. Its not hard. You've spent like the last 3 or 4 posts bitching about Mcmenno so I'm not sure why you couldn't have said
I scum read Uzi/Dodge
or
I agree with Nero's cases
. I also made 2 posts directed at you so I'm not sure why you couldn't respond to them. Sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips

Well I kinda feel like me pushing Uzi for his actions surrounding and then Dodge chainsaw defending Uzi is kinda the big thing today and it feels/felt really odd that you weren't involved in said discussion. Still waiting on you to vote Uzi or Dodge....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 571, malpascp wrote:And McMenno is the one thing I notice that wasn't already said by someone else, so it's natural that I focus more on that than on repeating the same old reads on this dusty thread
Also this isn't really true. Mcmenno was the early wagon suggested by Vifam and then Uzi sheeped that. A large part of my case is that Uzi claims that he's voting Mcmenno due to "paranoia" but his reasoning for not mentioning that "paranoia" yesterday was b/c he was "more concerned with Dodge." Which I think is a load of BS as I detailed here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 577, Almost Chara wrote:Unlynchable:
Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara

To be lynched:
Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara

but really-Almost Chara is my unlynchable and Luv and Dodge lynchables

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 588, MathBlade wrote:Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over
I think the scummiest thing Pep is doing is that he's not participating here while signing up for a bunch of other games. I mean sure yeah, his "Nero is scummy for pushing a lynch on Penguin." is kinda pants on head and I don't really like how he avoided my post directed at him but he's also new (unless he's an alt)
In post 589, MathBlade wrote:However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.
We aren't masons. That's like not even the scummiest shit they've done.

Like I remember seeing the post but I guess I didn't really absorb the information but I think its entirely plausible that Vifam used the town wincon to get town cred. I mean, Uzi's actions surrounding the Penguin wagon were fed up with silliness. Dodge is deff scum here whether he's defending Uzi for town cred or Uzi is a buddy. Ditto Vifam. That leaves us with KMD and Mal. Now part of me likes Mal for "agreeing with my cases on Uzi and Dodge" but I think its clear he didn't fully understand my arguments so he's just blindly agreeing with me. INB4 Dodge says I should town read him for that. So I think 3 of those 4 are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote: No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi.
but it should have "evolved", right? Its like you are just saying things here. And its not like my Uzi scum read is based solely on his trying to get town cred for denouncing the Penguin wagon and stalling, but also how hilariously fake his claimed "paranoia" on McMenno is that he couldn't say so yesterday since he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with your slot, and niether of you nor him have even tried to denounce that. Why? You guys know that I'm right.
Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing.
Flip this around and it'll be true.
YOU
accused me of having bad reasons to suspect Uzi. I asked you to explain why said reasons are bad but all I get from you is "HE'S DEFLECTING!"
If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process?
I've explained why I'm scum reading Uzi multiple times. There is no "I haven't let you guys in on my thought process" Your willful ignorance is extremely scum motivated.

Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch.
No...no we don't since all you've done is talk about me today. I mean you did talk about KMD but that was only 'cause I asked you.

What do you think about all the people calling me town?
In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:It was a deadline lynch
it really wasn't. Myself and multiple players thought Penguins lack of doing anything was scummy. The only reason that it was sorta kinda a deadline lynch was b/c Luv was stalling and this game is just generally lurky but it wasn't a "oh we need a lynch today so lets just lynch X person to avoid a no lynch"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Math, I don't think Maria and Pepto are scum. Dodge
is
scum (as is Vifam and 2 of Mal, KMD and Uzi) and I m ok with you using your vig on him but don't do it yet until Almost has a chance to get on and wait for me until I get back too (leaving in like an hour)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I'll prob be home around 3 or 4. I am fine with the condition that if Dodge flips town I'll eat a lynch but he'll flip scum so yep. If he flips Goon or anything low powered (Kuroi games are insanely powered) then he was likely protecting a strong pr in Uzi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'll flip very high powered scum
I debate the high powered part but not the scum part.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 649, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi,
this is a lie. Your very attack on me was that my reasons for suspecting Uzi were bad. You would have not called them bad if you agreed with some of them. Further more, you would have
DISCUSSED
them with me if you just merely disagreed. This is scum pleading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
@pep

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 728, MathBlade wrote:
In post 726, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 722, MathBlade wrote:
In post 720, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 713, MathBlade wrote:@A50 after today I will be a VT IC soooo if I eat bullet for PR that be good use of obvTownie yes? Yes. Okay good.

@Pepchinga because I can kill you or Dodge and sleep a okay in dead thread and not have a qualm about it. I don't think you or Dodge are town.
Interested on how you base your read on me on practically nothing. I just expressed that I don't like Nero. Unfortunately I couldn't find any more suspects. Hopefully now I will be able to. Also I hope to solidify my opinion on Nero.
This is false. It was late at night sleepy as fuck just finished my first bit of thread work and you and Dodge's push seemed fake as fuck started pushing you Dodge came in, didn't like his answers and he refuses to take a stand on you.
I see a trend here tho. You are implying we are scum buddies? Cuz I can tell you I don't specifically like Dodge either. I find him wanting to talk with me about Nero to be genuinely town tho. I am probably one of the little people besides him that has publicly said Nero doesn't seem right and it is normal for him toish for such a discussion with me. I dislike his answer to question about why he thinks he is town. While I dislike the question even more, I find the "I'm town because it's in my role pm" to be eh.

Ding ding ding And the winner is Pepchonginga. I very much think you are.
To steal a phrase from Titus: I think Pep is the townbeard that scum Dodge and KMD are buddying up too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 679, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:
DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.
Yes, look at all those specific reasons!
But you are claiming is that you agreed with some reasons and others you did not. What you did is whitewash them all as bad and when I asked you what was bad you yelled that I was deflecting. And now you are
LYING
to me that you didn't do this. Like, I know I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum but I'm hoping that I can convince the derp town that don't see your lies.

In post 734, MathBlade wrote:That is possible but unlikely. I find pep's post have an authenticity about them except at certain key points of which I plan on using him talking about RVS to see about the others.

Usually Town beards have words out of their mouth all the way to the floor and do scum's job for them.
He seems new and useless to me. I'm mostly talking about how he's KMD's top town read (total wank btw) and how Dodge is trying to get him to buy into his bullshit fake "scum" read.

It seems like I had more to say but maybe I'm just tired or something. Dodge is obviously scum and I'm ok with you shooting and ending the day. Might be nice to start to hear things from Colombo but I don't really want to wait the 6 hours for her to prod dodge just to reset her timer :/
In post 741, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Mattblade, why haven't you shot me yet? Doing a ton of grandstanding and no follow through.
Don't let him get to you Math. He just wants to cut off communication.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”