Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 156, BigYoshiFan wrote:Remember your RVS vote on me Mini Normal 1832? I do.
Yes and I stand by it.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 255, BigYoshiFan wrote: You die first.
Nah we need to send you into the nearest abyss.

I mean, I spent hours collecting 120 stars. You only need 70, but I got them all. The 100 star coin in Tick Tock Clock. Tricky Triangles. Even that one where you have to look straight up at the spawning circle in the castle and fly around in a circle and even the slightest mistake meant you had to start all over. Yeah I got that one. I rode the worlds slowest magic carpets, swam in shark and submarine infested waters. Just Wet Dry World in general. I got them all.

So then I go to the roof of the castle and there you are with your smug green reptile tail and stuff and your like 'Hey, I had 100 extra lives all this time, but I didn't feel like helping you" and then you hop off into the great beyond. Even Peach baked me a cake. Even if I had a reason to continue playing, your extra lives are useless. What's the penalty for running out? Like 5 seconds of menu?

And then there's the whole thing where you refuse to go into the castles and ghost houses. Valley Fortress would be a much less painful level if you didn't chicken out at the gate.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Jaack »

Actual real vote time.

VOTE: Ramcius

While it's not alone worth voting for, I've never really liked plays type disclaimers like the one in . They always read more like preemptive excuse making.

Moving along, I don't really like or either. They both have this wishy washy tone in that they aren't outright calling Alisae scum, but they are implying it in a way that would be easy to back out of. And while his vote is on Alisae it's essentially an RVS vote from waaay back, so, again, it's an almost kinda scumread that's easy to back out of.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 279, Ramcius wrote:well, me and Alisae have still ongoing game together, so till it's not ended, i can't explain my actions, but why you think i can't have genuine feel on Alisae to be scum?
I never said your scumread couldn't be real. Even scum are going to have real scumreads in multiball.

My problem was that it looks like you were trying to avoid committing to scumreading Alisae. Your vote was there and you were questioning him but it looked like you were letting yourself out of the read. For example:
In post 270, Ramcius wrote:sure i can, but sheeping is scummy, or starting wagon like that without stating a reason, and next time it might be wagon on you after naked vote
This reads to me like you have a legitimate reason to scumread Alisae, but you're letting him off the hook.

Next time there might be a wagon? Why not push for it this time? You're vote may be there, but I don't get the feeling from your posts that your that interested in pressuring him.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 299, Pepchoninga wrote: Why should he push for a wagon so early on? All we've got from many of us is just a load of shitposting. Committing to a lynch so fast could be an easu way for scum to manipulate a situation.
It reads to me like he is claiming to scum read alisae but doesn't want to put any effort or credibility into pushing him seriously.

Yeah I know it's early. But Ramcius' actions look like someone trying to look busy than anything else.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 352, Gamma Emerald wrote: play disclaimers are NAI, go meta Naomi-Tan
I don't believe that anything is NAI. Every post a player makes, they are aware of their own alignment, and thus it will affect them.

Making a disclaimer post about your own playstyle is preemptively giving you an excuse later on to do something scummy.

It shows one is concerned with how they will be perceived in the future, a mindset more likely to come from scum.

You don't have to be scum to make such a post, but it helps a scum agenda more than a town one.
In post 355, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 303, Jaack wrote:
In post 299, Pepchoninga wrote: Why should he push for a wagon so early on? All we've got from many of us is just a load of shitposting. Committing to a lynch so fast could be an easu way for scum to manipulate a situation.
It reads to me like he is claiming to scum read alisae but doesn't want to put any effort or credibility into pushing him seriously.

Yeah I know it's early. But Ramcius' actions look like someone trying to look busy than anything else.
And yet you SR a disclaimer post, the most NAI thing ever
What does this have to do with what I was saying. The disclaimer post put him on the radar. His later actions made me vote.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 372, Alisae wrote:tbh Jaack I don't really like how Gamma hopped onto you on that one.
Comes off as oppertunistic to me.
I've heard similar things before (in regards to the NAI stuff) so it's not a big red flag to me. Well I don't love but I'm not feeling that strongly that he's scum.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Jaack »

I'm not sure I like how pepcho has thrown a decent amount of shade around since coming under scrutiny.

Which is to say, I don't like it but in kinda agree with his point in , and I don't particularly like manuel's response to it.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Jaack »

Rules number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of mafia - fake day vig shots are fake.

I'm also finding it hard to care too much about this gerry/ConManMick thing. So let's go back in time to interesting stuff.
In post 458, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 449, Jaack wrote:I'm not sure I like how pepcho has thrown a decent amount of shade around since coming under scrutiny.

Which is to say, I don't like it but in kinda agree with his point in , and I don't particularly like manuel's response to it.
Understandable. I do throw shade sometimes unintentionally since this is mostly my personality when I point out things I don't like. I do make cases and yes I do scumhunt and this will be shown when I get a good feeling about a SR.
I don't really like this response the more I think about it. I feel like pepcho is trying too hard to get on my good side. I gave him a little breathing room and he just straight up agrees with my scumfeels about him.

It's to buttery for my tastes. I'd still prefer a Ramcius wagon, but this is fine too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pepchoninga
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Jaack »

Alisae wrote:Is this REALLY AI?
In post 369, Jaack wrote: I don't believe that anything is NAI. Every post a player makes, they are aware of their own alignment, and thus it will affect them.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Jaack »

To expand-

My initial post about pepcho () I lay out two things.

1. Pepcho's shade throwing looks scumy
2. I didnt disagree with one point (about manuel) he made.

I'd expect town to focus on point 2. It's possibly a shared scumread between us. If pepcho was at all interested in lynching Manuel and not just saving his own skin he push harder there.

Instead he focused on how I had fine reasons to scumread him. This implies to me he was more focused on getting me to townread him than to further the Manuel lead.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 729, Alisae wrote: Pep it's these things that made me think you were a misunderstood townie and makes me think your posting is careless.
I kind of agree with this? I think? I do think pepcho''s language mishaps are getting overblown, but at the same time I don't think this necessarily makes him town. At the end of the day, I still feel like his MO has been shade throwing and self defense, neither of which are particularly townie activities, and I still think my reasons for voting him still stand.

I also think that anyone who was overly concerned with pepchos words over his actions is someone to look more closely at. I think BYF was most concerned, but I'm too lazy to reread right now, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Jaack »

I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 810, Alisae wrote:I'm starting to think that a wagon on Ram might be a good thing.
Anyone wanna join me before I go home and relook at this Ironstove shit?

pedit: Jaack get the fuck back on Ram.
I'll evaluate Manuel when I get back home.
Easy enough

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

Two votes > Vanity Vote
In post 813, Manuel87 wrote: Thats why he is in my townreads. Also liked his additions later even though i am not really scumreading Iron or Mick myself.

I wonder where i ever said i have a hardcore bullteproof case against gerry? I was asked about my read and i explained it. As simple as that.

What didnt you like about my back and forth with Pep? The part where he threw shade on me or the part where i called him out for it?
As far as Peregrine goes, fair enough.

I never implied that you had a 'hardcore bulletproof' case on gerry. I felt that some of your points there were reaches.

As far as Pepcho, I thought the point he made on you in was accurate enough, and I felt your response in was overly combatitive (something I kind of feel about this response too tbh). And considering it's multiball, even if Pepcho's comment was just throwing shade, there coul still be some accuracy to it.
In post 814, Ramcius wrote: I'm not overly combative, i'm way too calm considering my other game, from which Pep is judging me

UNVOTE: Alisae

Better now? I can put vote on anyone i want, i just don't see reason trowing votes so early in day, when we start discussing lynch, i will think where to put my vote
Changing your vote after being called out on it does not make things better.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 817, Ramcius wrote: I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
The first part of this is pointless semantics. The second part is a major factor contributing to my scumread. You don't appear to care all that much about your vote, despite that being, you know, the primary currency of the day game, and really the game in general for town.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 827, Ramcius wrote:
No, it's not semantics, taking vote away means i don't put in anywhere else, so i don't join/start any wagon

No, i don't care for voting someone at this point, we not going lynch anyone anytime soon, and wagon can come and go in matter of hours, so why should i care for vote? I value much more discussing and bringing up plays i find scummy or anti-town early in day
Okay I'll put it this way. There is no real difference to me where your vote ended up. Unvoting Alisae to appease me is what bothered me. And I think I was pretty clear about it.

Furthermore, I don't think you really believe this 'who cares who I vote thing' and are just doubling down on it because it's the only explaination you can come up with. Besides, there is evidence to support you do think it matters who you're voting.

First the fact that you invited alisae as opposed to just telling me your disinterest in voting. Your first move was to try and appease me, not to explain yourself.

Second is this very post I am quoting. You don't want to join or start a wagon. Which means you are at least recognizing the importance of your vote, making you accountable for the alisae vote camping.

I'm pretty confident in my vote now thanks to your reaction.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 874, Transcend wrote:Jaack I know you gave a big reads list, but I put you as null because it looks like you're only focused on one slot (Ramcius) when there's 16 other slots, viewing your ISO. I want you to engage with others besides Ram.
Well now that you mention it, could you go into more detail on alisae? I know you're townreading his wagon but I'm just not seeing scum in his posts like at all.

Also, why is penguinpower scummier than lemon tree. Both look like do nothing slots so far to me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 882, Transcend wrote:Because Lemon was in the process of reading the game and Penguin said that he had read all the game. I didn't like Lemon's skim through, but I really didn't like Penguin offering nothing of substance having read the game.
Eh I'm not sure that it's really that big of a difference - both have a few vague unexplained reads and nothing else - but I at least kind of get what you're getting at.
In post 883, Transcend wrote:As for Alisae I don't really like his tone, I don't like his voting patterns, I think his vote on Ramcius is more "who I can easily get lynched" rather than "who I think is scum".
As far as tone stuff I just don't agree but there's not much to discuss there unless you can be more specific (maybe a couple of posts that have the scummiest to you?)

Voting patterns? Yeah, I see this. Has kinda been following along when something gets popular.

That being said, I don't get that from the Ramcius vote (). While I had just expressed an interest in voting Ramcius, it's an interest I've had for a good while so I don't feel that its that opportunistic. Manuel, who not only had I just voted, but seemed to be someone getting more traction, seems the more opportunistic vote.
In post 887, Alisae wrote: Jaack has me worried for reasons that I don't really know. Like he's wierding me out like, a lot.
Could you elaborate a bit?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Jaack »

Ehh now that I think about it Manuel and Alisae could be scumbuddies, which would explain the vote for Ramcius over Manuel....

Hmmm...
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Jaack »

(Splitting up defense and opinions because shut up)

I'm not in love with the Mick wagon tbh.

I mean I don't love his most recent post ( which was quite long ago but whatever) because it's just kinda lazy observations - people aren't here, Pepcho posts weird. But his drunken anti-gerry tirade feels more town than not to me.

Elena's entrance was meh/lean scum but Indigo was townlean. Neither side of the slot has done enough to convince me either way.

I still think ramslot is scum, but if it somehow is town, then I think that pepcho is more than likely to be scum. Their mutual quote wars didn't look TvT at all to me.

Will review other stuff but I'm getting lazy at this point.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Jaack »

These two posts were supposed to be in opposite order but it doesn't really matter I guess.
In post 1144, Alisae wrote:The Jaack sh1t case:

I felt really uncomfortable about this slot for most of the game. I nullread it just mostly because tone was wierd. Then I figured that him being null read is sorta puts him a good position.
I can't really explain my tone to you. I mean, you can review the games in my wiki (it is 100% up to date!) to compare if you'd like.
In post 1144, Alisae wrote:
*Jaack note - I am breaking up these paragraphs to respond by point*

He was mostly pushing Ramcius most of the game. Sure he probably has some good points up to where he votes Pep. If anything to me this seems like jumping on the Pep wagon at the wrong time if we consider Pep to be lynchbait. Plus I'm sorta getting the feeling that he doesn't really scumreads Pep as hard as he scumreads Ramcius in that post.
It is accurate that I did not and have never scumread Pepcho as much as I scumread Ramcius. But at the time I switched over to Pepcho, no one else really seemed to be interested in my Ramcius case, at least to the point of voting there. Especially in the first couple of days, I'd rather be voting for a weaker scumread that has traction than a stronger scumread that doesn't.
In post 1144, Alisae wrote:Also later he mentions something about Pep attempting to save his own skin when he should be trying to push Manuel. Ehh, I would agree if Pep was simply better at videa gamez, but I don't. I know Pep a bit more then ywall, I would probably describe him as a newbie. Still getting the swing of things and he doesn't really seem to know how to exactly deal with people who are SRing him yet alone not get SR'd.
I don't know anything about Pepcho aside from what I've read in this game. If the reason you disagree with my point is because you know pepcho, then you're judging me for not knowing things that I had no reason to know. Furthermore, you accepted my reasoning at the time, and even subsequentially voted pepcho yourself in a couple of pages.

There are enough stickling points where I'm still concerned with pepcho, even if I can see how he might be lynchbait.
In post 1144, Alisae wrote: I think it's around the time he produces his big readlist he starts to make me feel very uncomfortable. Like if I could put my finger on it, maybe it seemed like he was trying to pocket me in a really indirect fashion? Maybe it was that he was chainsawing me?
I townread you because you're wagon looked like a lazy wagon from RVS that stuck around for way to long. Also I mostly liked what you'd been saying and doing. But more so the first part.
In post 1144, Alisae wrote: After I convince him to get back on Ram, he starts pushing that again. His points on him are kind of strong.
Not to mention if he gets swayed from one of his scumreads to jump on the other he'll show his support for that lynch. I sorta do this too as town, but it seems hypocritical to attack Ram by saying that he doesn't care where his vote goes where Jaack's own vote acts sorta similarly.
I've been voting my strongest scumread that I think has traction this entire game (well except for my BYF vote I guess. That was because I enjoy manipulating yoshis into self destructing.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Jaack »

Actually in light of elenas recent posts I'm rethinking my mick townishread.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Jaack »

Uff I hated the ironstove wagon until I saw pepcho''s reaction. Now I'm significantly more in favor of it. I'm going to have to give iron more than a quick read before I vote there. I might prefer to lynch pepcho first tbh.

It was lots of pages ago, but I kinda had feels that elena and mock could have been partners because elena initial entrance was scum, but she towned up significantly.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Jaack »

I like this Clumsy wagon a lot more than the iron one.

I still think iron+pepcho makes some sense, but I'm more confident in pepcho scum than iron scum so I'd rather lynch that first.

But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Ramcius was scumlord and clumsy has been pretty blah, leaning scum.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1675, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1668, Jaack wrote:I like this Clumsy wagon a lot more than the iron one.

I still think iron+pepcho makes some sense, but I'm more confident in pepcho scum than iron scum so I'd rather lynch that first.

But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Ramcius was scumlord and clumsy has been pretty blah, leaning scum.
Sooo I don't like this post. Basically he is saying this. I think Pep is more likely to be scum then iron. So let's lynch that first. But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Cuz he is leaning scum. Uuuuu, no.
That's like not at all what I'm saying.

I'm saying that Clumsy's slot as a whole is scummy. Clumsy by himself is just scumleaning, but Ramcius was How to Scumlord 101. So combined they are still super scummy.

That would be my preference.

My second preference would be to lynch you. I think you are independently rather scummy but not to the point of Ram/Clumsy. I also think that your reaction to iron's wagon was that of a likely scumpartner. I don't really have any issue with iron's stuff alone, but your connection to him makes him a viable lynch after you've been flipped scum. The "let's lynch that first" is let's lynch you before we lynch iron. I think it's pretty clear with both where my vote is and my focus on lynching the ramcius/clumsy slot that I want to do that lynch D1 above all else.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Jaack »

Very Town
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Jaack »

Like 15 new pages? Good work y'all.

I'm a mini wagon? Bad work y'all.
In post 2092, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2090, Alisae wrote:I'll hop on the Clum wagon in a bit, I want to talk with Jaack a bit before I do tho.
Ok, Jaake why are you scum reading Clumsy?

Who else are you scum reading and why?

Who is your strongest town read.

What do you make of Alise's post 1144?
I'm mostly scumreading Clumsy because of his predecessor. Whenever Ramcius wasn't getting into bicker fights with pepcho he was scum posting (I've explained this before). I didn't like his camping out on Alisae for no reason for like 30 pages, among other things.

As for clumsy himself, the initial Ironstove vote he gave was a lazy scum vote.

In terms of more recent stuff, I also haven't liked his not really a 1v1 thing with you (fro99er) where he's been trhowing shade and trying to set himself opposite of you.... but not actually voting you or even calling you scum. I feel like if he was actually town he'd either try and lynch you or try and convince you that he's not scum... but he's decided to do neither and shade you while hanging out on the iron wagon for whatever reason.

Other scumreads:
Pepcho - I don't know if ironstove is town or not, but either way, pepcho's build up from calling elena scum for voting iron to sorta scumreading iron starting at looks like a fake attempt to make his read change on iron look gradual. Which is weird, because this player hasn't exactly been cautious in terms of throwing shade at random.

drealmerz - starts out relatively active, scumreads transcend on gut/unexplained meta or something. Disappears and gets angry with town for not lynching either target. Looks kind of like unmotivated scum to me. Not trying to gamesolve or talk about anything relevant. Not commenting on stuff that's happening. Just hanging out on calcified reads and wagons.

manuel - I agree with the consensus that his more recent posts haven't been as turboscum as his earlier stuff was, but I also think that despite getting scumread a decent amount by people, no wagon has really developed there or anything. That strikes me as strange.

Strongest townread:
Probably you (fro99er) at this point. You seem to have independently arrived at the same conclusion as me, which is good.

As for Alisae's case, I responded to it in . I missed his rebuttal in first time through the thread, so I'll get to that right away.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1211, Alisae wrote: (Quote of )
1. mkay gimmie a town game or two and a scum game or two.
2. Who the fuck cares if people are interested on your ramcius case? Hell saying this makes you look even more oppertunistic. Instead of trying to convince others to switch wagons you hop on the Pep wagon just because it's gaining speed. Really?
3. Gimmie a citation where I accepted your reasoning. I remember voting him because he slipped and he couldn't explain why he slipped or how I was supposed to intrepret the citation in question as not a slip.
4. Fine, how do I know you aren't trying to pocket me and hide under a reason and/or chainsaw me?
5. I know, I'm starting to think that's SvS. But I'm talking about when you so casually switched from Manuel to Ram. (Mo one blames you for your BYF vote)
1. All my completed games are in my wiki, but I only have one scum game on record (but based on I think you found them on my own)
2. I made my case on Ramcius and no one took interest. My vote isn't worth much by itself on a vanity wagon. I put it to good use on another scum, even if I didn't love pepchoscum as much as ramscum.
3. My . Your . I take that as accepting my reasoning. I had no problems with you voting for pepcho. I just find it inconsistent when you call my pepcho vote opportunistic well after the fact when you didn't see much of a problem with it at the time and subsequentially joined the wagon soon afterward.
4. Honestly, there's no way I can explain this without devolving into a worthless back and forth. I'm townreading you, I've said I'm townreading you, I've given my reasons for townreading you and it's up to you to interpret it. If there's anything specific you want clarified, I can do that, but aside from that there's nothing more that I can say other than my townread on you is genuine.
5. At the time, I was scumreading Manuel and Ram about equally. I had done the whole vanity wagon on Ramcius before and saw it gain to traction, so I figured it make more sense to try and get a manuel wagon going, as some people had shown some interest in that. When the Ramcius wagon quickly became a thing I was more than happy to rejoin.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 2245, Alisae wrote: I ship it.
With that said Pressure doesn't really work if they don't respond to you actively, so a pressure wagon on Jaack is kinda useless right now imo.

With that said, Jaack, what is your opinion on the game currently?
???

I know I missed one of your posts talking to me before, but I did respond to it in .

And I posted my general game thoughts in .

I think it's pretty clear that clumsy is the correct lynch today.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 2248, Alisae wrote:Yeah I saw those, I meant like besides those. Like do you have any other thoughts on the game?
Like, any other reads you came up with?
Right now you're just actively lurking.
If I had much more to add I would. I'm pretty sure I've expressed reads on everyone who I have a strong opinion on, and those that I don't are hardly posting. I also haven't gotten any strong reads from recent postings.

I think that we're at the point where a flip is going to help more than the same people rehashing each other over and over. I guess having some of the absents come back would help but there not much we can do about that.

If you have any more specific questions I'm happy to answer them. If something different happens, I'll be sure to chime in.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Jaack »

Catching up....

So Clumsy claimed mason? Yeah, not exactly buying it without a second partner. Even with two scumteams, they can't coordinate which mason to kill, so they could easily both end up shooting the same one, which would be a big bonus for town.

So yeah, I'd prefer the 'partner' to claim today. And I'd still prefer a Clumsy lynch.

-----
That being said, I'm not overly confident that town will agree with me and lynch Clumsy.
My number 2 lynch at this point would probably be drealmerz. You know how old drealmerz' alisae vote is? Post . Dude is coasting on reads from the beginning of the game and doesn't really seem to be making any effort to figuring anything out, excusing it with a preference for observation on D1.

As far as the yoshi wagon, I've had mixed feelings there all game. I thought that his pursuit of pepcho looked like scum trying to trip up lynchbait and his ironstove vote is pretty bad too...

But I think it's notably townie that he's concerned himself with players who were kind of off the radar like kuror and drealmerz. I feel like town are far more likely to take deeper looks at relatively ignored slots, so I'm hesitant on scumreading him because of that.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Jaack »

It would be more helpful than calling two people scum in the first ten pages and then doing nothing to push those reads or solve any other slots.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 2644, drealmerz7 wrote:we're at 10v4v4

TOWN:

drealmerz7
Clumsy
kuror
Pine
Elena Fisher
ironstove
ConManMick
Manuel87
PeregrineV
Fro99er

SCUM team #1:
Transcend
Alisae
BYF
Cabd

SCUM team #2:

Gamma Emerald
Jaack
gerryoat
Pepchoninga
I'm not going to bother with the scumteams of 4 junk, but I highly doubt it.

But how did you sort Gamma and Cabd into those specifc teams? Both slot's are pretty null.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 2665, ironstove wrote:
In post 2608, Jaack wrote:So yeah, I'd prefer the 'partner' to claim today. And I'd still prefer a Clumsy lynch.
wat
I think Clumsy is scum and I think we should lynch it even considering the claim.

And that being true, I think it would be much better for the partner to claim. If he is scum, we get two for the price of one. If he's town, we have more information to evaluate beforehand.

MegaPEdit

1. Clumsy
2. Drealmerz
3. Yoshi or Pepcho

I did four.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Jaack »

Ok I'm all caught up right now but by the time I finish this post there will probably be another ten pages. Sorry I'm not a spam poster like most of y'all seem to be because I like to take my time and actually write my posts and not just spam crap, but what can I do when there's a dozen new posts everytime I wanna say something.

Like I was going to re-iso alisae to point out the garbageness of his case on me (because it is garbage to what I remember) but that's 575 posts all by itself. And you know what - even as garbage as that case was, he's the only who even tried to argue why I'm scum or anything. Everyone else is just like "hoidytoidy guess we'll lynch Jaack cuz he only has like 30 posts and that's how much we do in an hour" or "Jaack didn't just assume that the guy we all thought was scum is suddenly a mason now". Like frogger even called alisae's case crap like 60,000 pages ago and now I'm suddenly lynchable? And Clumsy's all "look guys someone ISNT a spambot we should lynch it lololol". And we're all just ignoring the fact that drealmerz is like the walking definition of coasting scum.

I mean its not like I've played a great game or anything... I can't townread anything in this swamp of processed pork products of a game. D1 is normally not my strongsuit but come on guys. How can anyone read these 13
8 pages and feel actually confident in what they're reading.

So that's my rant. If any of you have something actually interesting you wanna ask me about, I'll hang around for a bit. But if just gonna be another 45 pages of wasted internet space don't expect me to wade through it for anything

PEDIT OH LOOK ITS MORE POSTS I BET THERES NOTHING WORTH MY TIME IN THEM

Also Kuror is cool for also seeming to put efforts into posts.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Jaack »

Oh forgot to do this

UNVOTE:
VOTE: drealmerz7

Since none of you have the attention span to lynch obv fakeclaiming scum we can lynch obvcoastingscum

PEdit - Don't any of you ever take a break
PEdit2 - I'm going to count each time I have to read a new post before I get to post mine
PEdit3 - Blaaaah
PEdit4 - only gerry but still
PEdit5 - Hey yoshi did something useful that I'll answer

I'm actually thinking your claim is more likely than not to be real. It seems to jive with what you've been doing.

PEdit6 - I'm not that mad this time because I actually had to write a full sentence
PEdit7 - Hey more real questions, now from transcend

I kinda agree with whatever the person who said that cabd coming in and voting yoshi was scummy, but at the same time, there was sort of an attitude around town that we should just lynch yoshi and get this day over with. So while I would normally scumread a swoop in to join the hip wagon, especially in a multiball, I find it hard to give it too much weight considering the mood at the time.

Other than that I don't have all that strong feelings towards the slot. Think a lynch there would be a waste of time though - no information from the flip at all because that's the least invovled slot in the game.

PEdit8 - So I actually went and did stuff there, so it's not THAT surprising, but its still like a dozen posts and most of them are complaining about the page count. YOUR NOT HELPING GUYS
PEDIT9 - HOLY
PEDIT10 - LET ME POST
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 3486, Transcend wrote:Anyways Jaack voting someone for being "lurkscum" doesn't make me think you have a genuine thought process. It makes me think you're trying to slide through this day.
Well sorry. I genuine scumread drealmerz for actively doing nothing. I'd rather lynch clumsy but its obvious that no one else thinks that way. Those are the two scumreads I feel most confident about.

PEdit - Am I going to have to do this again?
PEdit2 - Yes. The answer to my question is yes
PEdit3 - More like Pee Edit
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Jaack »

It's not that he's uninvested in the game. It's that he's actively refusing to do things. And people are giving him a pass because I have no idea, but I'm not going to ignore it.

Like it seems to me everyone is annoyed with the fact that this game is going everywhere but somewhere. And there are a number of people contributing to the problem, but drealmerz is the only one who is only contributing to the sad state of affairs here while trying as hard as he possibly can to do nothing.

What he's doing is aggresively anti-town. Could he be just bad town? Yeah sure I guess but there are too many scum in this game for me to be willing to write off anti-town posting as just bad town.

@Frogger - It's how I talk. I like coming up with different adverbs.

And I'm trying to find scum, in fact I'm pretty sure I've found two in clumsy and drealmerz... I'm just finding it futile in this game or at least right now to focus too much on scumhunting.

Now for the fun and games... will I actually get to post this
PEdit - Not yet
PEdit2 - weee
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Jaack »

I only have a few minutes here, but I'll claim to let y'all decide what you wanna do.

I'm a two shot vig

Pedit - come on guys
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3831 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Jaack »

Sneaking a post on the clock

Let me get this straight.

We're lynching pepcho today.

I get a list of three to shoot from.

Without my claim, I would have shot drealmerz, so I would obviously like him to be on the list.

Shooting yoshi is a dumb thing because duh.

My strongest townreads at this point are ironstove, cloud, and transcend, so if you put one of them in my list I outright will not shoot them.

Anyone else is fair game at this point.

Come up with a list town.

PEDIT - I think I've played games shorter than the pedit I just experience.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Jaack »

I am actually off now hooray.

Drealmerz is choice number one
I'm fine with Pine as choice number two

I also forgot to mention I don't really want to shoot Elena because she's pretty town, not that anyone was really calling for it. And while I still have lingering feels that clumsy is scum, it doesn't make much sense to flip him until he claims a partner, or refuses to do so under threat of death. That leaves:

ConManMick
Alisae
Manuel87
PeregrineV
Fro99er
Cabd
kuror0
gerryoat

I'm thinking either cabd or frog. Probably cabd tho.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 3862, Alisae wrote:The list is too big to attempt to get any reactions.
Hence why I suggested 3
But you could be an irl serial killer with that list
So good job
I was just listing anyone I would not be 100% against shooting. My preference as the third after drealmerz and pine would be cabd or frogger, but I'm not married to either of those two options.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3910 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Jaack »

Oh man mick is right on the money about drunk posting this is good.

I was planning on picking at random, but I can guarantee you that if iron makes his way on to the list I won't shoot him.

If you want the rng to pick from four players that fine with me.

I'll randomly pick from [drealmerz; cabd; frogger; pine]

Actually four probably makes more sense. The hope is that there are at least two scum from the same team so they doc one of them and I RNG the carp out of the other one. Get more scum in the group.

I promise all y'all that I won't just shoot dreamer because he's obvscum. If jesus or whoever rus random.org decides that someone else dies then who am I to choose otherwise. Besides we can just lynch dreamer whenever.

We good for the day? I mean the record and all but let's lynch pepcho and get on with it.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Jaack »

If I don't rng it than I'm probably just going to end up picking drealmerz anyway. Rng give me the best chance of not getting bodied by scum prs and stuff.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3916 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Jaack »

I obviouy care who I shoot or I wouldnt restrict off like half the pepole from getting shot.

Rng screws over scum planning things
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3920 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 3917, Alisae wrote:HEY SCUM! I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE ONE PERSON I AM GOING TO SHOOT OUT OF THE FOUR!
You totally just defeated the purpose of listing 4 names.

pedit: you wanna know what else also screws over scum plannings: not announcing the one person you are going to shoot out of the four.
Like if scum couldn't tell my preference on who I should kill based on reading my posts than town has not shot of losing.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Jaack »

I have my marching orders, let's put this day out of its misery.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: pepchoninga
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4126 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Jaack »

And this point I must just self vig lol
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Jaack »

As you might have guessed, I shot pine.

VOTE: drealmerz7

I wish I had shot this instead.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4254 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Jaack »

Even if I was still wrong, it would have been a better shot

But I don't think I'm wrong.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4378 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Jaack »

I'm pretty sure that transcend is town guys.

Gerry I'm a little more willing to be convinced on.

I might iso them, but at the same time.... like 450 posts each
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4397 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 4388, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4378, Jaack wrote:Gerry I'm a little more willing to be convinced on.
you TR transcend who has a meta hard TR on me, and you think i can be maf?
I can town read someone and disagree with their read.

That being said, I never said I scumread you, just that I didn't have a particularly strong townread, and was opene to reevaluation. Your response isn't easing any of my fears.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4592 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Jaack »

Am I the only one concerned that Yoshi targeted Dreal? I feel like it doesn't make much sense for Yoshi to target within my viggroup, especially the player that I'm most likely to shoot based on my own reads.

I'm having difficulty coming up with a good scum motivation to clear Dreal, but it just seems like a bad choice to target given the state of affairs.

---

I'm still not in love with gerryscum, especially with the ease of this wagon.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4648 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Jaack »

I don't know at all why cc'ing gerry would matter like at all.

Why would scum fakeclaim that? They wouldn't because there's like no advantage unless you really though yoshi targeted you, and even then, it's a claim that would collapse.

And him being neighborized doesn't clear him. Even if we just assume no shenanigans, gerry could easily be white scum who cloud just happened to target.

Pedit - ... ninja'd
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4786 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Jaack »

Chime in here before I sleep.

I don't think vca is useless, but I don't think it's super helpful here because the pep lynch felt to me at least to be a 'get this goddam trainwreck of a day done with' type of lynch as opposed to anything else.

When I look at how transcend and gerry have discussed the pep lynch, I feel transcend is more likely than not and gerry is increasingly scummy.

Both of their attitudes at the end of D1 were that pep is probably town but needed to die anyway because we needed a flip and he was being useless.

D2, I haven't really seen transcend trying to use the pep lynch against anyone, mainly just repeating that pep was bad town but needed to die. Basically what he was saying D1.

Gerry however did use his pep town read for an attempt at towncred/elena shade in . It was subtlish but definitely there. That shows me that gerry''s perception of the pep lynch has changed from D1 to d2, despite getting his expected result. I feel that's more likely to come from scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gerryoat

I still want to hear yoshi's explination for the dreal target because that makes no sense to me.

Pedit - can confirm that cloud was also scum in the other game I played with him. Probably should be lynched on sight tbh.

Pedit2 - alisae is the combo breaker

Pedit3 -LET ME POST
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4807 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 4798, gerryoat wrote:Can you actually explain that, i dont get what you're saying. How did my perception of the pep lynch change. I told everyone on it that it was town d1
On D1, despite believing that pep was town you were very open to him being killed, both by lynch and by vig. Hell, you occasionally threw shade on him ()

In the post referenced (), it looks to me like you tried to take credit for knowing pep was a mislynch and blaming others (specifically elena) for lynching him. That doesn't at all jive with your attitude toward the lynch D1. You never spent much time at all arguing against the lynch and even hesitated to call pep town (. The pep lynch was acceptable then but it is now part of your elena case. That's coming from scum.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4841 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 3731, gerryoat wrote:If jack flips scum, vig should shoot pep if we have one
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5277 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Jaack »

Good to see people have realized that yoshi's claim is bad and that his response to this is equally bad. Let's lynch yoshi and then I can shoot drealmerz like I so very much want to.

Even if yoshi scumread drealmerz it makes no sense to check him. The fact that yoshi is trying to avoid significant discussion of this at all costs is telling.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BigYoshiFan
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5287 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 5278, Alisae wrote:Jaack what is your stance on this Transcend shit.
That zach sheep was kinda scummy, but overall, I still feel like transcend is town and that his wagon is lazy.
In post 5279, BigYoshiFan wrote: How am I avoiding discussion about that?
1. You 100% ignored my initial question about the dreal choice in your ketchup.
2. You shaded the fact that people were questioning you about it.
3. is clearly trying to shut down discussion about it.

Fixed quote.
-S
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5296 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 5288, gerryoat wrote:jack did you read my reply to you ages ago
Yeah but it's been a while, I'll go hunt it down.

right? Well you also endorse clumsy's plan for me to vig pep in after my claim. You twice expressed interest in vigging pep and did not show significant resistance to his lynch. Shading elena for supporting that lynch looks woefully inconsistent to me.

@clumsy - Yoshi is the best choice, but I would also like to lynch gerry. I think there's a good chance that drealmerz is scum, but it obviously makes more sense to lynch Yoshi first.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5300 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Jaack »

This is all beside the point. You showed on multiple occasions that you were comfortable with pep being lynched or shot. I don't have a problem with that in isolation - it's the fact that you've subsequently tried to use your pep townread to benefit yourself and shade elena when you never looked like you were seriously trying to stop his lynch. Like in all those quotes you never seriously tried to prevent him from getting killed. You occasionally called him lynchbait, but you never make any significant effort to stop the lynch and end up accepting it.

And you don't get any credit for not including pep in your viggroup when it had basically been decided that pep was that days lynch.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5421 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 5403, gerryoat wrote: like talkin to a brick wall. I was talking to Elena directly before about pep and I told her it was a mislynch before. Which is why i told her directly that "well I told you so" if you need the exact quotes to both i can show you
You see, I might have been able to buy what ever excuse you're going to give me this time if we hadn't gone down this huge rabbit hole on whether you tried to prevent pep's death or not. If whatever explanation you're going to try and distract me with was real, you would have lead with that.

----

As far as this list stuff goes, I don't like how yoshi is trying to avoid making the final decision with his check right on the heels of being grilled for his sub-par (scummy) choice. It's a good way of looking busy and useful while avoiding doing anything actually relevant.

As for my vig shot I don't want to waste it and would very much prefer to shoot either yoshi or gerry (or if we do the right thing and lynch yoshi, then drealmerz). I'm willing to take suggestions for a player or two to be added to the vig pool (of which I will again choose at random) from the masonry.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5681 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 5677, kuror0 wrote:
@Jaack besides yoshi what other scumreads you have right now?
Gerry is number two. After that there's nothing I'm super confident in (I honestly have no clue how to read drealmerz with yoshi clearing but still managing to scum read him. But any lynch there requires yoshi to die first)

I think both transcend and alisae are both town, but I feel more confidently in my read on transcend, so I'd probably prefer an alisae lynch, but I don't really want to lynch either.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5750 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Jaack »

If I'm going to vote for one of the wagons, it'll be Alisae, which would put him at L-1 with giving the hammer to transcend the ability to hammer. If any of y'all on the Alisae wagon are squimish about that, unvote now.

Or you know we can do the right thing and lynch yoshi and shoot drealmerz.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6034 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Jaack »

Why do all yall want to hang my townreads....
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6037 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Jaack »

Yeah I've read it.

It seems to me that it primarily hinges on elena not actually believing that pep is scum. I don't really see a reason to believe this based on her iso.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6039 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Jaack »

Yoshi obviously.

I wouldn't mind Peregrine lynch either.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6041 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Jaack »

Could prob lynch frog too, but I wouldn't be all that excited about it.

Pedit - if it's between you and elena.... ehhhhh idk gotta to re review stuff
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6319 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Jaack »

I shot yoshi... I'm so sorry but I was pretty confident that he was scum and transcend's flip made methink they were partners....

I feel like clumsy's lynchpool looks pretty good, but I do want to hear from Jae first.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6323 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Jaack »

I kind of wanted to shoot you dreal, but I felt that in virtually every scenario you were scum, Yoshi was also scum...
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6340 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Jaack »

VOTE: JaeReed

Well that claim is bogus. Obviously.

1. Why would Jae shoot elsewhere twice?
2. How could Jae confirm Alisae?

PEdit - That isn't confirming Alsiae, that's just a hardread. But it's not even that, this is scum bs.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6342 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6338, Alisae wrote:cuz my reads don't make sense otherwise.
Not to mention Jaack's D1 was sus as fuck until he claimed and he really went out of his way to sidestep the Trans wagon.
I had a pretty hardtownread on him basically this whole game. How is that sidestepping it?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6361 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6343, Alisae wrote:Hmm, I wonder why.
Maybe it was because you're scumfucks.
I'm you're free to believe that we were scum buddies (we weren't though) but I wasn't sidestepping anything. If I were scum, I had ample opportunity to either bus transcend or swing the lynch to one of the other options (you or elena) and fall back on my hard townread on transcend.

PEdit - Lol of course you just happen to be 2-shot.

PEDIT LET ME POST
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6377 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6371, Alisae wrote:Yeah, why would the fakeclaimed vig kill Pine?
Jae didn't shoot Pine, I did.

The fakeclaimed vig claims to have shot cloud, but I'm kinda thinking that Jae is blackscum and shot Manuel and is claiming the cloud shot to cover his tracks.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6389 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Jaack »

I have no clue why Jae would counterclaim me as scum.

But I also have no clue why Jae wouldn't have just shot me if he actually was vig.

Neither one makes much sense to me, but since I know I'm vig, I know which one is actually true.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6390 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6379, Alisae wrote:naaaaaah.
That's baseless unless you have a guilty on Jae.
Well, um... I know he's guilty because he cc'd me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6394 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Jaack »

The fact that you guys are eating up everything JaeReed says and not listening to anything I say is getting obnoxious. Except for Clumsy I guess, who's the one confirmed town person here right now.

Jae has nothing to back up his claim other than a few posts from his predecessor. The fact remains that NOTHING Jae has done either in his dayplay or claimed shots point to him being vig.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6397 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Jaack »

I understand iron's breadcrumbs exist. I don't have any because I don't breadcrumb.

What I'm saying is Jae did not act like he was vig an knew I was scum at all, either in his claimed nkills or in his play D2.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6400 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Jaack »

And since iron's not here to say those were breadcrumbs, we're relying on Jae saying that they are.

I find it more likely that his scumteam told him that those breadcrumbs existed so he could use them later.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6408 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Jaack »

And what I'm saying is that those breadcrumbs could have easily been fakes planted by scumiron.
In post 6402, JaeReed wrote:
In post 6397, Jaack wrote:I understand iron's breadcrumbs exist. I don't have any because I don't breadcrumb.

What I'm saying is Jae did not act like he was vig an knew I was scum at all, either in his claimed nkills or in his play D2.
This is actually a lie though. I'm pretty sure I did my utmost to ignore Jaack and not comment on the vig claim too much yesterday because I didn't want to let on I knew he was scum. It was a really uncomfortable situation, tbh.
You claimed you could confirm Alisae. A vig cannot do that, and as much as you're saying alisae's play was obvtown it clearly wasn't since he almost got lynched yesterday.

I feel like the most likely thing that happened was you decided to fakeclaim something yesterday but then someone in your scumthread pointed out some convenient fakecrumbs to use. THe problem is the story doesn't add up.

And even then, not commenting on it doesn't make much sense. If I were scum, I clearly had a willingness to shoot who town said to shoot - I shot pine, who was in the pool and not a real threat to any scum at that point. Why not try to direct my shot?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6409 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Jaack »

Ok I'm done with this for now.

Unless someone wants to come in and actually evaluate Jae's actions there's no point in arguing with confirmed scum and their mouthpiece.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6415 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Jaack »

Well its at start I guess..

I have no clue why Jae would do this. Maybe he's whitescum given up on the game looking to troll town, maybe he's gambiting blackscum. My stongest guess is since he softed somthing yesterday he knew he had to claim something, and the fakecrumbs pointed him in this direction.

PEdit - this is directed to Alisae
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6417 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6416, Alisae wrote:And ruin his townread?
naaaaaaaaaah.
Too risky with a not high reward if you flip 2-shot vig.
I don't think its a good reason.... but he had to claim something since he softed something D2.

Claiming an investigative would be off the table with yoshi's flip, so he went back to iron's fakecrumb.

This is actually starting to make a little more sense to me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6419 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Jaack »

Jae softs an inno on alisae (alisae could be a buddy idk yet). It should be easy to beat Yoshi in a cc war because people don't really believe the claim (me, among others).

Lynch transcend D2, Yoshi D3, get lynched D4 but hope you've muddied the waters enough for remaining partner to win in lylo?

That's starting to make sense
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6438 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 6425, JaeReed wrote:
In post 6419, Jaack wrote:Jae softs an inno on alisae (alisae could be a buddy idk yet). It should be easy to beat Yoshi in a cc war because people don't really believe the claim (me, among others).
Also worth noting was that I at no point said Alisae was inno. I said I could clear her, and I believe that I have.

Jaack is flailing and grasping at straws in desperation.
I'm sorry but saying you can clear someone while softing pr pretty heavily implies an investigative.

I think I've hit onto something, because apparently I'm flailing and not a good player according to jae.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6444 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 6430, JaeReed wrote: It would also make more sense for him to have been coached on what to claim by Frog and Transcend based on setup spec as they're both actually competent players who could pull off a decent spec based on their own team powers.
This heavily implies I'm not actually competent.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”