texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 469, -Grey- wrote:
In post 465, Alisae wrote:And Yeah no, I'm not buying that shit Pine.
Especially since people haven't posted.
In post 466, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Pine
Right.

We're already nearly 20 pages into the game. As the game progresses, ISOing will become a serious issueI pity the fool that has replace in when someone flakes.

To be honest, I'd be happy with lynching everybody that already has over a hundred posts.

Oh wait... that's you!
Does this seem hilarious to anyone except me?
In post 67, Ircher wrote:
In post 21, Creature wrote:
In post 1, mhsmith0 wrote:The game will end when all threats to town have been eliminated or that is not possible.
Singleball.
How does that confirm singleball? (Although, that is badly worded imo.)
It looks like it confirms it as singleball to me. "The game will end when" not "Town wins when". What would happen if it were multiball and no town were left alive, but two scum factions left? It would be impossible to eliminate all threats to town and so the game would end. With two winners? That would be a very unsatisfactory end.
In post 54, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I've been thinking, new year, new tie?
I have a real fondness for yellow ties.

I'm not going to bother commenting on Debi's 9 scum and all of the subsequent bad math.

Spoiler: rb's case(?) on Gin
In post 248, rb wrote:We should lynch Alisae or Gin
In post 249, rb wrote:VOTE: Gin

Flashwagon pls
In post 260, rb wrote:
I thought this looked scummy as hell. It looked exactly like a scum trying to take the heat off scum buddy, Alisae, while still trying to take some town cred when Alisae was eventually lynched. In spite of repeated requests, RB refused to explain why he thought Gin was scum or what the link between Gin and Alisae was.

Yeah let's all kill Gin my murdercock is ready
In post 279, rb wrote:Can we just lynch alisae or gin already so that we can be rewarded with that warm fuzzy feeling town gets when someone flips red. Ty
In post 316, rb wrote:the only acceptable votes for today are Grey, Alisae, Gin
In post 379, rb wrote:
In post 369, Alisae wrote:rb, when the fuck are you going to vote me and make it L-1. I'm assuming you still think I'm scum.
i prefer to kill Gin tbh
In post 383, rb wrote: like i said, i wanna kill Gin today and you tomorrow. this is optimal
In post 384, rb wrote:
In post 382, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, if there is scum on the wagon, who is it?
it's you, alisae is your scumbuddy
In post 411, rb wrote:
In post 406, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:A man posting spiderman memes is so obv town we don't even need to question his motives.
can we please lynch gin and not alisae
In post 1180, rb wrote:i still hate ginNtonic with a passion
In post 1185, rb wrote:
In post 1182, Human Sequencer wrote:rb stop lazyposting because you're ic
whose scum bruv
gin probably

i forget the names of the others tbh, i also wanna see how some more daytime develops. Too many lurkers cant all be scum. Need them to start posting more

This totally looked like scum to me. RB comes into the game, says he hasn't read the first 10 pages, and says that Gin is scum along with Alisae. He keeps pushing Gin, but doesn't give anything remotely close to a reason. It looks like scum RB is trying to draw attention away from his scum buddy Alisae, while still finding Alisae scummy for the later bussing town cred. In spite of repeated requests, he never explains why Gin is scum or what the connection between Alisae and Gin is.
In post 838, rb wrote:Okay well mhsmith is away but I'm innocent child and I will now analyze my McStratagem Burger results

Then we find out that RB is IC. Ugh. So I think this must have been some sort of odd reaction test by RB that I don't understand. Did we ever the the analysis that RB promised above? Was it just RB acting scummy because he could?

In post 598, Ircher wrote: Lynchbait should NEVER be lynched D1 unless D1 is LyLo which it clearly isn't. That's a recipe for ML if you do, even if there is the off chance they are scum.
What? Can you explain this? You have voted for Debi and Wraith, for making bad assumptions around the 9 scum hypothetical. How is that different than lynchbait? You voted RB because while you think he's better, he was acting like lynchbait. Then you voted lurkers, Alone, Slick, and Drealm. Why are you worried about ML lynchbait, but not worried about ML lurkers? And how exactly do you categorize Alisae as lynchbait and not Debi?

And Gamma and Drealm! What's up? If I can get caught up, you two should be able to.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by texcat »

Break's over. Get in here!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by texcat »

Looking forward to your reads list. And how do feel about yellow ties?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:58 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1541, Alisae wrote:Like I legit think you are trying to pocket rb.
I must not understand what "pocket" means. Or one of us doesn't??

I thought it was like when a mobster has the police sergeant in his pocket, meaning the police sergeant will do what the mobster tells him to. But Pine isn't trying to tell Rb what to do, it looks exactly the opposite to me. Pine is asking Rb what to do. I hate it when people throw around jargon that I don't understand.

And it bothers me that Alisae threw in the word "legit" here. It's as if she's admitting that her other posts are not what she legitimately thinks.

VOTE: Alisae
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:55 am

Post by texcat »

I don't understand his play. I can understand acting a little scummy so that you are not NK'd, but what's the point of that if you are just going to be confirmed town. I'm not sure he's giving this game his best effort. He started with his unexplained scum read on Gin (and Alisae, sort of). Since then I've seen some rather half-hearted votes on AA and Drealm. I might be voting him if it were not for the mod.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 am

Post by texcat »

Why do you ask, Creature? Do you have some thoughts on Rb to share?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1567, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1553, texcat wrote:

I thought it was like when a mobster has the police sergeant in his pocket, meaning the police sergeant will do what the mobster tells him to. But Pine isn't trying to tell Rb what to do, it looks exactly the opposite to me. Pine is asking Rb what to do. I hate it when people throw around jargon that I don't understand.

And it bothers me that Alisae threw in the word "legit" here. It's as if she's admitting that her other posts are not what she legitimately thinks.

This feels like a stretch and I don't buy that you don't know what pocket or pocketing means based on your join date.
So I still don't see anyone explaining whether I'm using it correctly, or whether Alisae is. And BTW I did look on the wiki and didn't see any explanation of it.

And the "legit" was sort of the last straw with Alisae. I didn't think that I needed to spell out all the ways she's been scummy since her first post; y'all were all here for it.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1709, Alisae wrote:You and Texacat are scum together. No doubt about that.
In post 1713, Alisae wrote:That is my case btw.
LMAO. That's quite a case.

Can we lynch this already? No matter what Ircher thinks, lynchbait not= town. We're going to have to lynch this sooner rather than later.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1905, drealmerz7 wrote:I had to cut chicken wings

and potatoes for french fries

and fry them in my little counter-top deeper fryer (2 baskets worth, fries and wings cook at different temperatures)

I also made some eggs really quick while doing dishes so I could shove them in as a pre-meal

I take some super-hot powder, garlic powder, and salt, and roll the wings in it

more doubts?
You need to post pictures of the chicken wings in the next 30 seconds or we'll know you're scum.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1944, Zachstralkita wrote:Texcat your posts are making your predecessor look bad... the first and last ones in your ISO are the only good ones
????? whatever

I'm not voting Drealm toDay, chicken pictures or not. If we're not going to lynch Alisae, and this would my preference by far, I need to go back and look at Gin again. Back in a bit.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1949, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1751, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I can sum up why the policy lynch is almost a necessity right now in a couple of questions.

1) Do you, as town, trust Alisae to make a good decision in LyLo, regardless if you are alive or not?

2) Do you, as town, believe Alisae's spam-like posting and OMGUS behaviour benefit the town more than it does harm it?

3) Do you, as town, believe that you can get a fair read on her by the end of the game and will be able to fairly judge if her slot is scum or not compared to an a scum slot?

If you can prove how Alisae's slot strengthen's the vitality of the town, then I'll back off, until then, I'm 100% confident that this lynch is actually the better path to go down.
1) fuck yeah I do he practically has the same reads as me

2)its not really harming it so what's so bad about it, it's just getting you silly little scum fuckers upset

3) oml it's a he... Alisae is a fucking he... I've been clawing my eyes out every time someone calls HIM a she. Anyways, you even agreed he's town! in your previous post you legit said "alisae is one of my stronger town reads" so gtfoh

VOTE: TheFakeCokeNToner (gin)
1) Really? Alisae has the same reads as you. Can you tell us what those are? Spell them out for me, cause as far as I can tell Alisae has had a scum read on every single person in the game at some point. Is that what you're agreeing with?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:13 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2286, Wraith wrote:OMFG did you guys actually lynch Gin

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
I still want to lynch Alisae, but I think AA made some good points on Gin. And Gin was flailing a bit. I'd certainly vote Gin over Drealm.

But the real problem with the game is that no one is reading. We have Pine saying that he's not reading but will sheep the IC. We have the IC not reading but saying he will sheep HS. Titus just subbed in. Then we have Slick who says he's reading, but he's not posting. Debi who voted Friday for Gin saying that she was 99% sure he was scum, turns around and votes Drealm on Monday. The Lynchbait who has voted everyone in the room and claims to have the whole thing solved. I am just hoping that if we make it through Day One and get some flips that people will rejoin the game.

And speaking of sheeping, what's this? Uzi and Dunn are sheeping the Lynchbait???? No reasons here, so whatever.
Spoiler:
In post 2149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2148, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:We have till Saturday my dude
Oh that's more than enough time.

--

VOTE: Texcat
In post 2151, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Texcat

debi
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by texcat »

That's a heck of a lot of null/neutral leans, Ircher. Do you have any reads that aren't null/neutral?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2421, Alisae wrote:Gin I've said this multiple times, Texcat.
>They are my strongest scumread.
>Grey came off to me as not playing his towngame.
>They think they're lynchbait when they aren't
>Their reasoning for voting me is very weak.
I know that it is pointless to defend myself against these lies and shit posting. But Grey is not here to defend himself any longer and I feel like you are making an easy smudge on him. Let's look at your reads on him when he was here.
Spoiler: Alisae town reads Grey
In post 409, Alisae wrote:Final reads before I go take a shower, go to sleep, and then wake up to find out that I got lynched.

Town: rb, Grey, Uzi, Gin, Pine, Echo, Debi, Zach
Scum: Kyouko, Creature, Wraith, Dunn, and maybe Ircher
Null: Everyone else.
In post 434, Alisae wrote: Your logic makes sense Grey so you're town.

Can you explain what it is about Grey that suddenly made you decide that this was not his town game?
I never said I was lynchbait. I'm tempted to think that this is a purposeful lie to indict me, but I think you just misread something. I said that you were lynchbait, as you've proudly admitted.

Alisae is never going to be a town read for me. This is opportunistic and malicious shit posting.

In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
1. Echo, Debi
2. Zach, Tex

But any pool that leaves out Alisae is shit.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:52 am

Post by texcat »

Titus, why are you pushing the Slick lynch? Why not one of the existing candidates?

Gin was promising a reads list when I subbed in. We never saw it.

@mod, VC please
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2575, Titus wrote:
In post 2573, Wraith wrote:
In post 2572, Titus wrote:Slick is an existing candidate.

The Real Gin and Tonic is nit. He's a provable PR claim.
I mean if most of the players agree this is the path we want to take then I'm fine lynching someone else today (I
wonder who
?). Thing this fakeclaim by Gin seems incredibly obvious to me and I don't want to let it slide based on just a couple of people who buy into it.
Then the evidence will fail to come in day 2. If there's no additional corpse, we get information about the roles scum have. Plus, we force scum to block the vig.

If Gin is scum, then, we still have the data from the push and no extra kill will appear since scum vigs are blacklisted in normals.
Gin's role is not provable. You have to assume that this is single-ball, that there is no SK, that there isn't a vig that isn't counter-claiming, that there isn't a vig that isn't a x-shot. No matter how many kills there are overnight, it won't prove Gin's role.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2596, Debi wrote:
Anybody who thinks that I should be shot or lynched currently, I'd like to here your reasoning.
And this is why....
In post 2599, Alisae wrote:Debi plz.
rb is confirmed town and Gin claimed vig.
and Grey got replaced.
Just re-read the game when you get a chance.

And I'm not trying to start a slick wagon anymore, Titus is -_-
because you're not even trying to read the thread or keep up. At least you could sheep one of your town reads.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1553, texcat wrote:

I still think that Alisae admitted that she had been posting not what she legitimately thought. She says here that she legitimately thinks. That implies to me that her other posts were not what she legitimately thinks. I think that's a scum tell.

[and one of us still doesn't understand "pocket"]
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2679, Ircher wrote:
In post 2500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Because I don't understand the case on SD and I feel like Gin's pool is poorly constructed and doesn't line up with where he's been voting. I don't think his claim is real and if it is real I don't like the targets he's offering to shoot. If he lives and shoots AA or Zach and they flip scum I'll reconsider him but I think those slots are town, moreso Zach than AA.

I think drealmerz should be in his lynch pool and I want an explanation as to why he's not. Vig should shoot for someone that had a decent sized wagon today, excepting rb of course
He gave like 10 targets to choose from. /blatant misrep
But he did not give any of the major wagons today ... Drealm or Alisae ... although he did explain and his explanation did make some sense, even if I don't agree with it.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by texcat »

It benefits the vig to consider town opinions before shooting whoever they want.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by texcat »

Drealm, I've only been in that one game with you. And you were scum. And your meta from that one game does not match your meta from this game. I don't know about Ircher's experience with you, so I'd give him the benefit of doubt on that one. I definitely can see some of his points. My concern with Ircher is that he seems to irrationally be protecting scum lynchbait like Alisae.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2697, Ircher wrote: IIRC it is because Vigs in Normal games must have a kill flavor distinguishable from other factions.
no, there CANNOT be separate kill flavors.
/derp[/quote]

Thanks. So there's no way that Gin's role can be confirmed.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2704, Ircher wrote:
In post 2629, drealmerz7 wrote:ohno, he's lurking in a 19p D1 shitfest!!

mustbescummmmm!!!!

this is not when you lynch lurkers

this is when you lynch alisae

tell me why alisae is town, titus, DO IT or they're scum!!!!
no, this is the ideal time to lynch lurkers before they WIFOM everyone at LyLo.
In post 2705, Ircher wrote:
In post 2631, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
VOTE: No Lynch
????????????????????????????? There are plenty of lurkers to choose from, including Slick as you previously pointed out.
In post 2661, Ircher wrote:
In post 2418, drealmerz7 wrote:or we can lynch alisae

much more likely scum than SD or 80% of the playerlist!
Elaborate.

Alisae is trying. SD isn't. And I've yet to see the full scum motivations in Alisae's posts.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2709, Ircher wrote:
In post 2693, All Alone wrote:
In post 2680, texcat wrote:I still think that Alisae admitted that she had been posting not what she legitimately thought. She says here that she legitimately thinks. That implies to me that her other posts were not what she legitimately thinks. I think that's a scum tell.
"legit" is a grammatical intensifier in this context

it doesn't imply his other thoughts are less legit, it just means he feels really strongly about this one
^
I guess we disagree on that point, but it was just the tipping point for me on Alisae. It's not like she hasn't had thousands of scummy posts before or since.

Pedit: Why not? If this is the ideal time to do it?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by texcat »

You just said this was a good time to vote lurkers. You've previously voted AA and Slick. Why are you now saying NoLynch??
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2744, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You are saying I am aligned with the mafia, which is part of a team who has other members with the same win coin?
Are you saying that you're SK?
In post 2749, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can't get behind sheeping Titus when all she's lynching for is information. I know rb hasn't been active but I trust his reads a lot more from prior experience. I've seen the guy carry towns by himself. Can we just sheep him?
No. No. No. If you were reading the thread, you would know that Rb isn't. Why would we sheep him?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by texcat »

Is it possible in a normal game for the scum to get an extra kill?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by texcat »

Hunh. I would say just the opposite. Even Alisae is at least reading the thread.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by texcat »

That was @Uzi.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2795, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Dreal can you just stop insulting Alisae and saying "you're scum"

It doesn't help anyone honestly...
^this (even though Alisae is scum)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2798, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2790, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Titus, can we do Ircher? I'll meet you there
that's what he wants
That's what Ircher wants?
In post 2799, drealmerz7 wrote:where am I insulting?

I'm simply sharing my view

if one finds it insulting, that is a problem with them and their ego
not insulting, it's sharing your view over and over and over again without any added content

and pedit I agree that Alisae has shitposted more than half this game, but pointing it out doesn't seem to be doing any good
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:17 am

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Gin
I don't believe the claim. There's no way to prove the claim. The flailing around looks like scum, not a vig. It's time to end this painful Day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”