- FaerieLord
FaerieLord (1)
- Clumsy Phoenix

Not Voting (2)
- Mathblade

With 4 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Mod Notes

None!

I wasn't intending to take fun away. I was genuinely scumhunting but trying to get who I scumread at the time you to lynch yourself. I tried having fun in a bastard game.

I don't know if it is the chairman. I am just voting the missing person.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 884, SnarkySnowman wrote:Tiershift is gone, he was a TOWN Flavor Detective

It's Day 5 with only 4 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch! It is revealed that the MOD is a player!

flavor incoming;
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: The MOD

Both of you I feel are two scummy. And I don't want to pick which of you wins and which loses as I think neither or both of you are Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I have to pick I will but I would prefer to lynch the mod.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1077, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: The MOD

Both of you I feel are two scummy. And I don't want to pick which of you wins and which loses as I think neither or both of you are Town.
Too*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Ok, so do you want us to vote for the mod too?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want you to state who is more likely the scum here. Is it Clumsy or the mod?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

What do you think and why?

VOTE: Unvote

And mod I want to know your opinion too :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

I thought of this before too, but there's a big problem with this. If we lynch the mod, and that doesn't turn out as scum, then the real scum has another chance at taking one of us out, and then endgaming. I'll lay out the possibilities.

-We lynch mod, and mod is scum. GG. Town wins.

-We lynch mod, and mod is not scum. Scum get another chance at killing one of the townies.
-If the kill succeeds, scum win.
-If the kill doesn't work, you get another chance at it, 50/50 shot at hanging scum and winning. So this is what, 75% chance of scum winning (because we don't really know why the NK didn't work)

-We lynch one of the two non-confirmed, 50% shot of town winning.
-If the lynched is town and the other is scum, town loses.
-If the lynched is town and the mod is scum, we might have another chance at lynching the mod (although the problem then becomes what that next day will be like. 1 to lynch? 2 to lynch? If 1, game goes to whoever gets to the thread first? 2 to lynch, we'd HAVE to lynch the mod.)

Basically we have no idea what happens after this decision. We (Faerie and this hydra) have both pointed out that really the biggest way we know the other is scum is that you're confirmed and we aren't. But what if we're both town?

I don't know. I don't have any clue what to do right now. I think the biggest question is how likely do you think that we'll get another night with no kill? If we assume the worst (that the mod is not scum), then we're banking on a no kill, -and- you have to come back to this 50/50.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

If the mod is the last scum, then there has to be some kind of ruleset as to who the NK target would be. The mod wouldn't just have free reign over the kills, since he knows what everyone is. So there would have to be some sort of system. If Faerie is the last scum, he may or may not have rules for it.

From my perspective, and I know you can't effectively see this Math because we're not confirmed to you, the best play would be to hang Faerie, because the mod would (presumably) be stuck in his rules, and if my guess about the rule before is correct, then the target of the kill would be on me. You doctor me, and then we lynch the mod. If all of that is correct, then that's a guaranteed win for town. Unfortunately, you can't be sure of this hydra.

This is all really frustrating that we have no idea what's going on. A normal game of Mafia we would know "Hey, this is LyLo, you have to pick correctly here between these two people, or you lose". We don't know what will make us lose or not. The decision is entirely up to you, Math. If you decide to lynch the Mod, one of the two of us or Faerie will most assuredly follow you, as well as if you decided on one of us, the other would follow you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That paragraph works if FairieLord is scum and no killed or killed you over me. Which is dumb because LyLO.

However if you are the last scum you kill FairieLord and then you me and the mod. I doctor you and the same result as last time should happen in that I doctor myself because you are a liar. The only real problem is if FairieLord is scum.

With his disinterest I could see him missing the doc claim and shooting you.

Or there are two 3P left.

@Mod: What is the distribution currently?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Mod:What is the distribution currently?

Breaking Rule #1
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

I don't think there would be 2 3rd parties left. Just one scum player?
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 1085, MathBlade wrote: However if you are the last scum you kill FairieLord and then you me and the mod. I doctor you and the same result as last time should happen in that I doctor myself because you are a liar. The only real problem is if FairieLord is scum.
If I were scum, it would also be a toss up between killing you or FaerieLord, but that's also assuming you're right about the reflexive thing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I want the mod to answer that question Phoenix.

It seems like the mod only answers certain questions. I want to hunt them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

You could try, but we got this answer earlier:
In post 942, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
End of Day 4 Votecount
Cloudkicker
(4)
-
Tiershift
, Gamma Emerald, FaerieLord, Clumsy Phoenix
Gamma Emerald (1) -
Cloudkicker

Not Voting (2)
- Mathblade

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

@MOD:
Is the bolded part of this VC correct?

Also, are we allowed to have a role distribution update?
In post 946, SnarkySnowman wrote:No to both.

Maybe it's changed since then though. I don't know. Whatever helps you I guess.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I am trying to establish if this is true LyLO or not and if the MOD is truly a player the mod would be subject to activity rules and all the other rules of the game. If we can force the mod to post under threat of lynching maybe we can figure out if they are scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Hey guys, I got to my PC finally! Everything is updated. Votecount, Flavor, First Post. Please don't lynch me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Boo Mod is being scummy. I did not ask the rules. I asked the distribution...Bad mod.

I wants all the votes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@mod if you could vote where would it be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

You do not get the distribution though
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not asking for the distribution mod.

Asking who you Town and scumread :)

And are you scums?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mod anymore*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Meh I am going with my gut that mod has alignment of troll and I need to decide between the both of you.

I am angry due to personal stuff and will hammer one of you in the AM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I fully believe that if FairieLord would have been scum I would be dead. Nothing would have stopped that.

This leaves you or the mod. Whichever of you would have shot me it would be okay. I also think that if the mod is scum and your rule is correct with your death FairieLord would die tonight being the first to vote you except FairieLord is kill immune ascetic claim.

So scum could have also shot FairieLord believing they could mislynch me.

Or this is multiball and I am in analysis paralysis trying to figure out who should win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”