Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #173 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 74, Creature wrote:They're trying to fake a townslip. I wanna see who's gonna try to fake a townslip next.
Hey if my role pm is green which side am I on?
In post 119, Wraith wrote: I agree. Assuming 9 scum right off the bat implies foreknowledge of the setup, which in this case means scum. It's also such an absurd ratio that it would have to mean multiball.

Vote: Debi
Mmm that's a g00d VOTE right there
right there
if I do say so myself (i do say)
In post 129, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Debi, You don't get the context as to why it's actually a god like miracle and because you opened to the door to the maths, let's do it. (I'll also go over your other concerns but let me have some fun here)

Spoiler: Maths for the fuck of it
I have two completed games under my belt and then this one I'm playing. So far out of all 3 of them, Pine has been them all.

Now the first game was the HungerGames Round 2 and that contained 17 players and there was 4 evil roles so we start out as me landing scum with a 4/17 chance. Now we multiply that by the Pine having the slot of scum as well so it's 3/16. Let us not forget that Pine also replaced in to a scum slot so that's a 3/16 chance he had the chance of replacing in to a scum slot and join me with day talk which is a 1/2 chance of being included.

Next, we move onto a game we just had where we had 5/8 townies and that was my chance of landing townie and 3/7 chance for Pine to land scum that game and again, 1/2 chance of having a game together with day talk.

Finally, this is where we do a little assuming here but I doubt the maths change would be astronomical. We assume a 4:1 ratio of scum meaning we have 5 scums this game, Now by the way the PM was worded, I'm going to go under the premise of a 5 man scum game meaning there would be a 5/19 chance I roll scum and for Pine a 4/18 chance he's scum.

After multiplying by 100 to give us percent, we get

0.006475749% chance that all of this has occurred so Pine and I could use that as scum theatre.
Nice, using Pine's alignment in your previous games as basis for you 2 not being scum together. That's great logic there
In post 138, Creature wrote:Btw, did anyone check the forums Debi linked to see if their games are usually 10v9?
Seems irrelevant. Looks like 10 and 9 are numbers picked because there are 2 factions and Debi split the players in half. There's no way any site would be running 10town:9scum, that's D1 LyLo.
In post 170, Alisae wrote:I'm not making any arguements against anyone because quite frankly I'm not attempting to push for a specific lynch at the moment.
Okay so if you're not pushing a lynch why are you voting Creature? This doesn't look RVS
In post 63, Alisae wrote:Good points Pine!
VOTE: Creature
VOTE: Alisae
FoS:Wraith
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 174, Alisae wrote:Voting Creature because I disliked how he immediately assumed singleball and I hate how he immediately assumed scum theatre between Pine and Gin
Game has to leave RVS sometime. I don't think he's right about scum theatre but that doesn't make him scum. You don't think it's possible that Pine and Gin
could
be theatering?

Side note, excited about the table gathered for this game
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 188, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 178, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 174, Alisae wrote:Voting Creature because I disliked how he immediately assumed singleball and I hate how he immediately assumed scum theatre between Pine and Gin
Game has to leave RVS sometime. I don't think he's right about scum theatre but that doesn't make him scum. You don't think it's possible that Pine and Gin
could
be theatering?

Side note, excited about the table gathered for this game
Did you even bother to read the maths involved? Not only was it math but it was also telling a narrative that explains exactly how that shit wasn't scum theatre.

I mean you have a 0.006475% chance of being right and you're not going to get lucky.

Also RVS left a long time ago, don't know where you've been.
I read the math. The only thing that affects whether you 2 are scum together and possibly theatering this game is the role distribution in this game. Assuming 5 scum, that's 5/19*4/18. That's a generous simplification of the role distribution process, but it's still a 5.8% chance the two of you are scum together. If you really don't see the problems with your own math I can point them out for you.

Not sure what you mean by your comment about RVS, assuming you either aren't reading or aren't comprehending
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 209, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:IM DONE ARGUING IT. IT'S NOISE AT THIS POINT
Ok that's fine, but what did you mean when you said
"Also RVS left a long time ago, don't know where you've been."
to me?

@Zachstralika - Do you have any scumreads yet? Seen 2 posts from you implying the wagons on Debi and Alisae are bad, but your vote is still on your RVS vote
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh forgot I was still on Alisae
VOTE: Wraith
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 353, Alisae wrote:
In post 139, Alisae wrote:Dear Gin and Debi
Maths are killing me, please send help
Love, Alisae
In post 352, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You just bitched about not having anything to defend and now I call you out for not actually contributing and you say "cool," instead of literally doing anything pro-active?
Um yeah, I've contributed, want me to quote every post which is something that shows I contributed?
I mean you just said nobody was giving you the reasons they were voting you and that you couldn't defend yourself because of it. Now that Gin gives you reasons instead of refuting them you just get snippy with him. Not a good look
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

wait all those posts are like you asking people what they think, never like interrogatory questions towards scumreads. no accusations either
VOTE: ALisae
L-2
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If Alisae counted right earlier she's L-1 currently, I think
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 681, Wraith wrote: * Kyouko's #173 is a little odd. She says my vote on Debi is a "good vote" (I assume he's being sarcastic). But he completely ignores Ircher, who voted earlier than I did for an identical or almost identical reason. What?
* So I checked the front of the thread just in case and Kyouko is suddenly scummy to me. He horribly miscounts the Alisae wagon in the present somehow (#678) (where she claims Alisae is L-1 but is actually L-5), and I swear I remember her also doing this earlier in the thread. I'm right - #368 (less egregious, she says Alisae is L-2 but she is actually L-3). In fact, it those posts were her two most recent ones. What's going on here?
* I still don't know what Alisae means by "'gun to my head' townreads"

So so far

Townreads

Grey
Gin
Echo
Ircher

Soft Townreads

HS
Zach
Pine

Murky

Creature
Kyouko
Debi

Scumreads

Alisae
RB

Fucking finally caught up. Pretty damn confident in putting my vote here

Vote: Alisae

I'm pretty okay with a RB lynch too but definitely prefer this one.

Taking a long break.
Feels like Debi, HS, and rb are too low on the list. We'll see about rb though, he's got some pretty vocal resistance.

I skimmed over the post with the Ircher vote tbh. Didn't notice he voted for the same/very similar reason as you, which knocks him down quite a bit for me.
I was drunk last night when I read this post
In post 360, Alisae wrote:BTW I'm at L-3
and because I was drunk I wasn't in the mood to double check that VC. That's why when I voted him I said he was L-2, because I was lazily taking Alisae's word on the size of his wagon. Those are my most recent posts because I went to other games/sleep after and am just coming back here now
Alisae uses "gun to my head" to express he is uncertain about a slot but if you were to "put a gun to [his] head" he would say... "town/scum"
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 714, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: RB
In post 249, rb wrote:
Flashwagon pls
In post 745, rb wrote:VOTE: drealmerz7

That post is like a literal scumclaim.
In post 746, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:He reminds me of someone in the HR department at one of those "team building exercise days"

flash wagon?
Gin, you voted rb while quoting his post about a flashwagon. Makes it look like you voted him because of that post, so why do you then turn around on the next page and offer to start a flashwagon
with
rb to lynch a null slot?

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Taking my notes atm, this just stuck out to me on catchup from my last post
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 857, mhsmith0 wrote:
Mod announcement

Rb is the
town innocent child

That is all.
oh how the
TABLE TURNS

Wish I knew how to make font sizes bigger, owell

"Pine trying to pull rb off of Gin and onto Alisae w/buddying"
str8 from the notes boys
VOTE: Pine
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 905, Creature wrote:
In post 903, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ircher is probably town. This push makes no sense if he's scum.
Unless he wants you to think that.
In post 906, Alisae wrote:
In post 903, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ircher is probably town. This push makes no sense if he's scum.
The push makes no sense if he's town either.
Second both of these^
Don't think the rb vote makes sense as either alignment so I'd say it's NAI but rb has a good point it could just be put there to tie his vote up in the meantime if he's scum looking for the next easiest wagon

My notes on Ircher:
Ircher says Gin explaining "scum theatre" with pine too much - Ircher pushing on Gin early who is currently a scumlean for me, points away from Ircher/Gin team
Ircher laying down the "alisae is a mislynch" hard, maybe for towncred - Speculation that town!Alisae points to scum!Ircher
Ircher hypocritically calling wraith scummy for something Ircher himself did - points to scum!Ircher

Going to look at HS's post on town!Ircher to see what comes up from there, but I still like Pine for scum more than Ircher
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just let him explain his vote it's coming soon™
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Actually I enjoy BDSM Tokyo please feel free to call me BDSM Tokyo for the remainder of this game

General explanation for most of that post would be I didn't have any notes or anything for the beginning of the game and decided I'd get into it with notes again. Been playing really lazily lately and felt like doing the notes again because I feel like I've had low impact in a lot of my games so I decided to go back to notetaking. Made my notes today and I woke up like 15ish hours ago

anyways drinking a whole lot right now umm in response to your post more specifically:
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: ssbm_Kyouko
Spoiler: BDSM Tokyo
Post 178 got me fucked up with her saying she doesn't think it was scum theatre but then accuses Alisae of not thinking it could be scum theatre.
Post 368, she votes Alisae because she is asking people about what they think instead of interrogating them(which is asking them what they think).

Also in post 355, she says things dont look good regarding Alisae because she didn't try to defend me but the kicker is that she doesn't vote Alisae until more people voted her and decided to join the wagon at post 368.

Overall, she said she looked scummy but saw the opportunity to push the lynch on her closer so she thought it would be best to hop on at that point and blend in.

post 819 is one of the weakest cases to vote someone. If it wasn't clear, I was requesting a flashwagon on RB because I love to use people's words against them. @Post 694, RB says he's going to game solve before D1 ends and he'd be town as fuck, at this point a thought occurred to me that RB has been doing every single he's done in his own twisted scum hunting so I'd at least be willing to see where it takes me if I followed the little shit.

post 890, it's a vote against Pine and quite honestly, she doesn't ever mention Pine's name besides the scum theatre incident where she doesn't believe it was scum theatre. During this time around this vote, I noticed multiple votes go onto Pine, her reasoning of Pine buddying rb to protect me is a stretch and she didn't even show where it was done. I read it as just a quick reason to vote and hope on the newest trendy vote.

The last post I'm concerned about is post 930 where she all throughout the post she talks about Ircher and I being scum and how Ircher is scum and gives thought to it but says fuck that, I'll keep a vote on Pine when I haven't given reasoning or quotes as to how my read is actually a solid one.
Disagree with a few of your scumreads and the list in general bugged me, think I was SRing one of your TRs or something. anyshways LUV is town so good on you but scum would know that anyways

Had to look back at 178. That was me telling Alisae her Creature vote was misplaced in less simple terms. Encouraging him to think more about all the possibilities instead of conf-biasing.
I remember 368. I think asking people for their reads on other people is lazy/scummy play because you either aren't asking pointed questions (lazy) or you're trying to figure out which players to keep alive to manipulate future lynches(scummy)
Thing is I've been in lots of games w/ Alisae recently and have realized he is lynchbait and knows it. Not making an effort to be less lynchbaity either as far as I can tell. I waited to get on the wagon because I know he's a lynchbaity player and wanted to be more sure about it before I got onto it.
Looks like my reason to vote you in 819 was a misunderstanding then so I don't see why you use that as a point against me instead of just saying it's a misunderstanding *yawn* Unless you're scum then that would make sense why you'd do that
890 My readslist was on a knife's edge and I really would have needed a flip to solidify things and then rb went and confirmed himself so that really helped me figure out some associations and the post even contains what I have in my notes. Pine was clear cut for me once I saw rb flip town.
930 literally "points away from a Ircher/Gin team" so I don't know why you'd read that as Ircher and you being scum unless you're paranoid that people will notice you. I think maybe if you were drinking before you read 930 you misread it. Not sure, anyways, you should read it again and get back to me whether you still think the same about it

pedit: Nice meme Alisae (about Gin's role pm)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh shit that was All Alone not Alisae, nice meme
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1038, Ircher wrote:
In post 996, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The top are town, the middle is nulls and the bottom is the scummers
Readslists will be another day, not today, maybe not even this week.

Still, at a glance:

Rb - Confirmed Town
Grey, Zach, Human, Creature - Town

Alisae, Drealm - Null

Debi, Echo - Neutral Leaning Town
Gin, Wraith - Neutral Leaning Scum

Pine, All Alone - Leaning Scum

Thats off the top of my head btw.
Hey where's BDSM Tokyo?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1205, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:why would I 180 my read on Alisae when she's easy to lynch if I was scum?
Just want to point out that Alisae is easy to scumread but not easy to lynch.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gin has definitely been towny lately
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I'm down with a d7 lynch after reading that
VOTE: drealmerz7
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Well gin and HS are still town, d7 still scum, and Zach still obsessed with Gin. I'm good chillin here til this lynch goes through

Also note that Ali and texcat are voting each other instead of voting on wagons that are important
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Use your words zach
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1666, Alisae wrote:Hi! I got a red pm!
Oh hey, someone is playing like shit?
Cool, let's lynch them.

Your thought process right now.
So you admit to knowing that your town playstyle is perceived as shit and you don't make an effort to improve anyways?
(Also forgot to post this last night before bed, was wondering why I got prodded when I thought I'd caught up to all my games)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1992, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1976, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.14
Alisae (2)
, ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (7)
, , , , , , ,
texcat (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
4 scum piled onto gin
lmao

no
If d7 is scum there are 1, maybe 2 scum on Gin. Scum don't just bunch together to counterwagon their buddy. The rest of the scum are on the wagons that don't matter or are not voting, or maybe even bussing but I don't think bussing right now because the wagons are still close and a bus isn't needed, scum still think they can get Gin to go through
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
tbh this looks like a better case than the d7 one, although I agree with both. If rb is willing to go with HS on the lynch today, since I also TR HS I'd be down to go where they're at as long as it looks like scum. Just saying, this narrative of AA's ISO looks like a genuine one and it's coming from another TR of mine. Wouldn't be surprised if both were scum tbh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Can't have you drawing attention to my buddy dunn
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
I just post when I have time, more games and more irl stuff makes for fewer posts

Reminder to self to read wraith's spoilers on PC later
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I identify with Debi, sometimes you do the have strong reads on D1 and you're fine with any of several lynches on scumreads. I don't like her spread of SRs though. I feel like Zach and Gin don't work as a scumteam so I feel like you'd develop an opinion of which is scum or if they're both town, but not think both are scum
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2354, Ircher wrote:
In post 2310, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
STOP with these generalizations

everyone else, STOP LISTENING to these generalizations
they arent generalization when:

1) They are very specific yet broad enough to not be too specific
2) They are backable by facts
3) They concern specific players
So these are not very specific, they cite activity as AI when it's not. The facts of the matter are that sometimes some players are more busy than other players and by comparison are less active. I don't know what experience creature has with Titus but I know he has only 1 game with me and I don't post any less as scum than I do as town, I post when I have time and things to say as both alignments.
In post 2365, drealmerz7 wrote:that VCA is a waste of time and energy

SCUMHUNT, please, titus
VCA is how some players scumhunt, deal with it
In post 2393, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I didn't realize I didn't have a vote up, still love my case on him and I would love to talk about it.

VOTE: All Alone
That's a weird way to voice that you think someone's scum. Instead of calling them scum you say you love your case on them and would love to talk about it, repeating love looks like a subconscious way to make yourself look more benign imo
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2475, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Page Top
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?

Vig Notes: Stay focused
You very conspicuously don't have d7 in your vigpool despite how large his wagon got and despite the fact that you were voting him earlier when he was the cw to your wagon. Why is that?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Actually I'mma chill here for a bit because your claim is smelly and i think your pool is smelly too
VOTE: Gin
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I disagree, SSBM has a town role
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Because I don't understand the case on SD and I feel like Gin's pool is poorly constructed and doesn't line up with where he's been voting. I don't think his claim is real and if it is real I don't like the targets he's offering to shoot. If he lives and shoots AA or Zach and they flip scum I'll reconsider him but I think those slots are town, moreso Zach than AA.

I think drealmerz should be in his lynch pool and I want an explanation as to why he's not. Vig should shoot for someone that had a decent sized wagon today, excepting rb of course
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

vig pool*
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2502, Alisae wrote:And you're voting him now when you can wait till tomorrow because?
his claim is smelly and his pool is smelly too
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'd be okay with like, lynching d7 and having Gin shoot SD or AA, because I feel like that actually gets us places. I don't understand why he has Echo, Debi, Zach in his pool and why he doesn't have d7 in his pool.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

if he had come up with a more reasonable pool to begin with I wouldn't mind. If he could maybe give a decent explanation as to why he chose the players he did choose and why he didn't choose drealmerz I also might not mind depending on how genuine his reasoning sounds. I just don't think his claim or his pool come from a town vigilante
pedit: will iso Tex/Grey
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2475, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Page Top
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?

Vig Notes: Stay focused
Not going down that rabbit hole today, but at a glance I'd say vigging Texcat is fine
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gin, what are your thoughts on this modified lynch/vig pool: All Alone, Slick Dilinger, Texcat, drealmerz

We lynch one then you vig one of the remaining 3? Or can you justify your current pool?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

My problems with the list are that drealmerz is off of it and Zach/echo/debi are on it
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2518, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point
Yeah I'm not unvoting then
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2520, Alisae wrote:But mom! I think Texcat and Kyouko are scum together.
Kyouko is even attempting to direct the vig and I felt as if he tried to coast by without mentioning his problems with that slot ;~;
Really don't care if Tex gets shot
In post 2522, Titus wrote:
In post 2517, Pine wrote:Only if 'bust' is code for 'Alisae'.
No.

You want the day to end, vote the larger wagon or defend it.
Why aren't you voting the larger wagon or defending it if you want Pine to? You're the only one voting SD and drealmerz is a perfectly viable alternative to Gin
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Agreed on ircher but it's just a hunch
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2619, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Player NameAlisaeKyoukoLil Uzi VertTitusZachCreatureDrealIrcherPineHumanTexcatWraithSlickDebiEchoDunnAll Alone
Top ShotTexcatTexcatEcho, Slick, TexEcho, SDGinSlickEchoN/ADebiGinEcho, DebiGinN/AN/AN/A4/6Gin
Top ProtectN/LZach, Echo, DebiN/AZach, AAN/CTexcatZachN/ASlickN/CZach, TexN/CN/CN/AN/AZach, DebiN/C

TermsN/A=No Posts@timeN/C=Non-ComplainantGin=Player X believes false claim/votes Gin
I'm voting you gin and my top shot is d7
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I want to switch off mobile to my PC so gonna reply up to this page for now:
In post 2664, Ircher wrote:
In post 2430, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2176, Alisae wrote:
In post 2174, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I see a future VCA hunter in you, however VCA isn't useful until there have been a lot of flips and you can start to color code them to find patterns.
You should meet JaeReed.
Last time I checked his VCA's were pretty on point.
Yeah Jae is pretty good, but VCA is still shit. It might actually be useful in this case though with the way is mod is doing the vote counts since it helps with actually bringing context into the picture.
In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
This is a better presentation of your case but I still don't think AA was maliciously misrepresenting you. I just think the definition of depth is the problem and it wasn't really clarified. You do have a point about him just tunneling you all game. I'm not sure what's that about or what to make of it but it might just be his style of play. He might be the confident type in the sense that when he suspects someone is scum, he doesn't think he can be wrong and just blocks out everything until said person is lynched.
Speaking of VCs --
Dreal
: I request you make and publish a VC history for the first 50 pages.
That sounds like busy work for little to no gain. Why don't you do that yourself if you want it done? d7 already explained why he only tracked through page 10, or are you skimming?
In post 2679, Ircher wrote:
In post 2500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Because I don't understand the case on SD and I feel like Gin's pool is poorly constructed and doesn't line up with where he's been voting. I don't think his claim is real and if it is real I don't like the targets he's offering to shoot. If he lives and shoots AA or Zach and they flip scum I'll reconsider him but I think those slots are town, moreso Zach than AA.

I think drealmerz should be in his lynch pool and I want an explanation as to why he's not. Vig should shoot for someone that had a decent sized wagon today, excepting rb of course
He gave like 10 targets to choose from. /blatant misrep
Are you saying my words are a blatant t misrep or was that sarcasm because you know he offered closer to 5 or 6 targets?
In post 2701, Ircher wrote:
In post 2594, Titus wrote:SD Echo and Ircher all likely scum.
In post 2595, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Agreed on ircher but it's just a hunch
Hrm interesting....

Why?
I was just isoing the mod looking at rb's wagon and where his voters moved afterwards and had a bad feeling about your vote after his claim. I'm not talking about how you voted rb,I'm talking about how you sat on an unvote for a bit. I think town at any given point has more than one scumread they'd be willing to vote and you and I think a couple other players who were voting RB didn't transition quickly enough for my liking
In post 2749, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can't get behind sheeping Titus when all she's lynching for is information. I know rb hasn't been active but I trust his reads a lot more from prior experience. I've seen the guy carry towns by himself. Can we just sheep him?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Forgot to reply to this in my last post
In post 2749, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can't get behind sheeping Titus when all she's lynching for is information. I know rb hasn't been active but I trust his reads a lot more from prior experience. I've seen the guy carry towns by himself. Can we just sheep him?
rb has real life stuff going on but said something about sheeping Human and human is on Gin, and afaik thinks his claim is bogus.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2767, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:This is genuinely pissing me off but why aren't Echo or Slick fighting for their lives?
Maybe they don't believe you'll live long enough to shoot them. Maybe they're scum and know that if they chill you'll lynch yourself

Echo: jus lisn 2 ur <3 n b urself
pedit: u lisnd
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Multiball with one nightkill and a dead red mafia means red mafia failed to kill for some reason. Unlikely that both mafias have a roleblocker unless the other maf has an even night roleblocker, but that doesn't apply to last night. Red mafia failed due to protection of some kind

Unless, is it common in multiball for a team to no kill with the intent to make the game look like singleball to the rest of the town?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2966, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2953, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Multiball with one nightkill and a dead red mafia means red mafia failed to kill for some reason. Unlikely that both mafias have a roleblocker unless the other maf has an even night roleblocker, but that doesn't apply to last night. Red mafia failed due to protection of some kind

Unless, is it common in multiball for a team to no kill with the intent to make the game look like singleball to the rest of the town?
??? pings hard from kyouko - this seems like fake "figuring it out"

why would scum no-kill to try and confuse town that it's single ball at all????
I've never played multiball before so I was asking if I was making what would be an obvious oversight in my analysis to more experienced players
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You're already voting wraith
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

nah man
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2996, Dunnstral wrote:Remember how we agreed to lynch wraith if the game was multiball
I remember a couple people saying that but don't remember the reasoning or a greater agreement
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3007, Zachstralkita wrote:Kyouko said this as if to imply said players were voting Gin because he wanted to shoot them. It's not true.
We'll see, I'm still rereading. I know AA and Zach were already SRing Gin for a while before his claim but who I was most suspicious of going into this dive was Echo and SD. Also wanted to see what Debi was doing around that time because she's the only one of his "shots" that didn't vote him.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3028 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hey misrep police what did Zach and HS misrep anyways I feel like you never made that clear
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I also felt like Zach was getting unnecessarily aggressive towards me for wanting to reread the last wagon but he's not scum I don't think. Why are you voting him Creature?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I just reread what I posted and don't see what you thought was inaccurate about my post
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2420, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, out of All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi or Texcat please tell me who'd you like me to shoot and who you think the shot would be most wasted on.

I'll take the best case I find and we'll work from there day 2 given the flips we get.

P.S. You won't convince me to shoot outside this pool of players.
In post 2914, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Alisae (1)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (10)

drealmerz7 (1)
Ircher (1)
SlickDilinger (2)
, ,
EchoVision (3)
, , ,
No lynch (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

[/size]
In post 2421, Alisae wrote:Gin I've said this multiple times, Texcat.
>They are my strongest scumread.
>Grey came off to me as not playing his towngame.
>They think they're lynchbait when they aren't
>Their reasoning for voting me is very weak.
Alisae isn't Red for this post imo, could still be Blue but I'm leaning more towards town on him. There was also a point when I called some people out for not putting their votes on "useful wagons" when we had 2 large competing wagons and 2 smaller competing wagons between Alisae and Texcat:
Votecount 1.14
Alisae (2)
, ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (7)
, , , , , , ,
texcat (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)
, ,

[/size]
All Alone, Zach, HS, Kyouko, rb, Wraith, drealmerz all either SRed Gin or didn't believe his claim I think. That leaves Slick and Echo. Those are my top suspects for Blue mafia based on that reread, if there was a Blue Mafia in Gin's vigpool. I'd rather try to get Red to shoot at them than mislynch a lurker, but I'd go Slick's way today. Not Echo today I don't think. I didn't find anything conclusive in there but I feel like my reads are in a better place now than they were before I went back to read

I may have misunderstood but it seemed to me like HS was saying Wraith if multiball because he thought Gin was scum? Not sure, will see what HS has to say about the multiball flip.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
The intention of my post was to express that I think the Wraith wagon is a bad choice and we should reexamine Gin's wagon and fakeclaim to see if anything stands out as scummy. Ideally we look for a pool of blue mafia suspects today and lynch from in there in hopes that if we miss, red mafia will still shoot at our pool in hopes of hitting blue. We can look for red suspects too to try to direct blue's shots at red but it would be best to try to lynch blue today imo
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If Wraith is mafia he's probably red, and blue will shoot him tonight, so no need to lynch him right away
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3053, Zachstralkita wrote:Of your original post, what of my response to it was unwarranted and what of my response to it was incorrect given the context
That's not how this works. You said my original post was inaccurate, but when I pointed out that I didn't see what was inaccurate about it and then explained the intentions behind my post like you asked, you never pointed out what was inaccurate about my post. I felt like your vote was unwarranted.

What about my post was inaccurate?

@Dunn I seriously doubt there's a real vig and even if there were one they could have just as easily ignored Gin's claim and shot him overnight instead of lynching him. I doubt that both Red Mafia and a Vig failed to kill last night, but it's possible that Blue and the Vig both shot at Texcat considering that slot's play yesterday around Gin and rb.

pedit: Gin's claim stunk tbh and I think whether people believed it or not given he flipped town is NAI as long as it's consistent with their reads of Gin before his claim.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3056, Titus wrote:
In post 1750, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Alisae (4)
, , , ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (6)
, , , , , ,
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

[/size]
Votecount 1.14
Alisae (2)
, ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (7)
, , , , , , ,
texcat (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)
, ,

[/size]
VOTE: Drealmerz

We know Gin and Tonic was town, so why would scum push a Drealmerz wagon? Unlikely.
Under that assumption, since Debi moved from Gin to d7 that would make her town, so who are the scum on Gin's wagon in 1.13?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What's the right path?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

laughed at "vig rb"

Maybe swap the days on Echo/Wraith because Wraith might get shot by blue mafia tonight anyways
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That's no reason to vig the strongest proponent for a Texcat/Grey lynch/shot
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

There's nothing to overlook, blue is a convenient way to refer to the opposite of red. Wraith would get shot because Blue is looking for Tex's partners

@Echo - I think it's optimal to keep the scum factions as evenly matched as possible to keep them scared of each other. If red gets lynched today there will be 0-1 red left and 2-3 blue left as we enter the night phase. I want blue aiming at red and red aiming at blue, I don't want either of them aiming at town/PRs.
What makes you think I'm worried about what happened? I just explained why it's unlikely that there is a vig because Dunn and I were talking about the plausibility of Gin's claim and how Gin could have possibly known if there was a vig or not.

Echo - Do you think Dunn and I are red or blue?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

idk Dunn that's not really a fair comparison, he was a cop with a guilty in that game and you were scum CCing him with an inno on your partner, of course the situation would be different. I recently got SRed by Creature in Open 660 because I was playing differently than I was in my first Newbie where he was scum and I was town (and first game of mafia ever, this is my only site) and I was town in both of those games. Just saying people's playstyles can change quickly as they are getting used to the site
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I get not taking into account some of the things GIN himself was saying, but I don't see how you can discard the things other people said, knowing how they felt about what Gin was saying. Most of the people on his wagon were there because they thought he was scum using the vig claim as a way to escape rope. Then there were players who took his claim seriously and offered their opinions on who should have been shot, and others still (Like me) who didn't believe the claim and voted him, but still offered their opinions on the shots in case a different wagon ended up going through and Gin turned out to be a real vig
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I disagree with that reasoning. If anyone got SRed for such a reason they could just claim vig
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No Alisae is a bad lynch why would you want to lynch him?
Give AI reasons, not policy reasons

Consider that bluescum!Alisae will probably get shot by redscum tonight or tomorrow night
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If I had a choice to lynch red or blue today I'd lynch blue, assuming they started with the same amount of players. I don't think there's a good case on alisae anyways, looks like scum taking advantage of people wanting to PL ALisae
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Echo
And yes drealmerz it's blue
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yes, if you flip town I'll lynch dunn

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

We're nowhere near LyLo, I'll gladly trade 1 for 1 if Dunn turns out to be lying

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't have to trust a guilty at this stage of the game to vote it, Dunn will die for his sins tomorrow if you're innocent

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Players suggesting lynching me for saying blue are more likely to be scum imo

I'm not going to qualify "the other" scumteam or the "not red" scumteam every time I want to talk about players that are scum but not on Red Mafia team, it's clunky and inconvenient. There's also a game in the archives that uses red mafia and blue mafia as the factions that I saw when I was looking at the multiball setups.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3196 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So is it standard for mafia to try to lynch each other instead of NK each other in multiball?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

*yawn* When are you going to stop mindlessly copying things from your other games Alisae? Getting sick of it tbh

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: SlickDilinger
This isn't to do with the desperado, just looks like he was trying to tie himself to d7 yesterday up until he got onto Gin's wagon after it gained real momentum

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The reason he was allowed to lurk D1 is he said that's his style and he didn't want to get in the way of the big personalities who were already hunting. If you read his 14 post ISO you'll see it's mostly focused on drealmerz until gin becomes the lynch (I don't think he was focused on pushing drealmerz, it was just that that was the only slot he was really talking about). When he does vote Gin it's after the wagon has gained traction and the reason he gives is pretty limp:
In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively. Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.
That's my reason for voting.
I think there are others voting because he's lurking, Titus wanted him because he was a counterwagon to rb at some point I think, or maybe it was the other way around, can't remember. Probably others still voting because he dipped when Alisae faked a Desperado on him

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1065, SlickDilinger wrote:Thanks for the prod reminder, I’m here.
Only been trying to watch things unfold.

Within this space it seems like there are already lots of strong personalities scum-hunting, so I don’t want to get in the way.
Not planning to change my vote until I’m more confident about it; I like drealmerz7’s work based on seeing more of his analysis and posts, but
I don’t often have strong reads during day ones
In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but
I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me
. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively. Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Forgot to mention he said he'd be back D2 with reads but that's not been the case so far, so those above quotes show where he said that^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just tired of seeing you post things that you saw someone else post in a different game almost word for word, because it feels like you never consider what they mean, you just regurgitate what you read and assume it's correct

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@drealm - Dunn was obviously reaction testing based on the movement of his vote soon after calling the guilty on Echo. It was a wasted effort imo, just distracts from actual scumhunting. I can't help but hear town tone from you but I fail to see anything that makes me think you're town beyond that. Could you explain some of your strongest scumreads?

@Slick - what are your 2 strongest reads, scum or town, excluding conftown rb, and what makes you think those players are town/scum?

@Zach - Still waiting on specifically what was inaccurate about my post:
In post 3059, Zachstralkita wrote:
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3053, Zachstralkita wrote:Of your original post, what of my response to it was unwarranted and what of my response to it was incorrect given the context
That's not how this works. You said my original post was inaccurate, but when I pointed out that I didn't see what was inaccurate about it and then explained the intentions behind my post like you asked, you never pointed out what was inaccurate about my post. I felt like your vote was unwarranted.

What about my post was inaccurate?

@Dunn I seriously doubt there's a real vig and even if there were one they could have just as easily ignored Gin's claim and shot him overnight instead of lynching him. I doubt that both Red Mafia and a Vig failed to kill last night, but it's possible that Blue and the Vig both shot at Texcat considering that slot's play yesterday around Gin and rb.

pedit: Gin's claim stunk tbh and I think whether people believed it or not given he flipped town is NAI as long as it's consistent with their reads of Gin before his claim.
But my response to it told you why it was inaccurate
. That's why I told you to read my response because it says literally exactly what was wrong with what you said. And what I said to Creature
You didn't say what was inaccurate about my post in your reply.
In post 2999, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

You're being short-sighted, deliberately or otherwise.

90% of the people who Gin wanted to shoot were scumreading him before.
The bolded is the closest I can find to you pointed out something being inaccurate in my original post 2992. If you read my 2992 all it says is that 5/6 of the players that Gin put in his vig pool ended up voting him. I never said they voted him because they were in his vigpool, I just said that they ended up voting him. I want to know if this is what you thought was inaccurate about my post, and whether you still consider it inaccurate.

Also, do you have a reason to not comment on SlickDilinger atm? You're voting me, but who's your top scumread and why?

@Ircher - Do you feel the case on SD is lacking? Do you have a counter to propose?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3274, Human Sequencer wrote:sometimes i wonder if creature actually has no idea or is just fucking with us constantly at all times
He's fucking with us at all times I'm pretty sure

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah ircher scumming it up, slick probably a valuable role dont let off, Ircher can be done later

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3440, SlickDilinger wrote:Ughh... big post, didn't post, guess that's life.

Summary:
- Calling myself out on being a weak townie, but a townie none the less. I'd agree for a lynch against weak town during day one, but we've already done that once, and we have to cut legitimate scum.
- I'm not keeping up enough with the game to make strong calls, but Dunn's giving me the no-feeling. I feel like he is making good calls because he's scum hunting the other team, or pushing against easy targets. Admittedly though, I'm paying closer attention to him because he's pushing against me.
- If this is hammer against me, I recognize it and don't want to hold up the game any further. If I go though, pay attention to who has pushed against me consistently, and why. The people who have pushed against me over this game have changed, and I think that is significant.
Have you noticed some people that wanted you lynched early on no longer want that, or when you say "The people who have pushed against me over this game have changed", do you mean that more people have started to want you lynched that previously didn't?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3444, Human Sequencer wrote:obligatory post because i feel obliged to post in this thread due to me having access to mafia scum dot net yet this post is entirely contentless and i have no intention to even read the thread today so it may as well not exist
Thanks, much obliged.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3461 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Texcat flipped "red" mafia which indicates there is another mafia team out there. People have been using various colors to describe the second mafia team. There can't be 3 mafia teams because this is a normal

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Don't let your memes be dreams

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No I don't SR you human I think you're wrong about ircher/slick, or maybe ircher is wrong about slick. I think he's scum, keeping my vote there. Why are you defending him, and if it's because you think he's town, what makes you think that?

Ircher asked me for the case on slick when he got wagoned and instead of debating the case just decided I must be scum for pushing it and started chainsawing

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3608, mhsmith0 wrote:As this would now be the fourth prod, Debi is being force-replaced for inactivity.
Sad that slick is still in game with this activity level, people are getting cold feet but it doesn't make sense for it to be bussers getting cold feet.

Anyways, sick of people pushing me over deciding the other team is blue, part of the reason I'm so confident saying blue over a d over again is to bait scum pushing a fake scumflip

VOTE: wraith
Provide real reasons for voting me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

A fake scumslip*

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3636 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You provided a tldr so no I didn't read it on mobile

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just read it, it's a quote dump, the entire analysis is in the tl;dr so yeah still waiting for a legitimate reason to scumread me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I've explained the reason why. I'm tired of people pushing me over saying blue. Same goes for Zach, and part of Human's push.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Why can't I know who's red and who's blue from a town perspective? If someone is acting scummy but is not associated with texcat they're blue. If they are associated, they're red. Wraith and Zach if I flip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And if I'm voting you and see you as red then how does it make sense for me to be red hunting for the rival faction?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If anything the people pushing me over saying blue are red looking to lynch the rival team

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No fuck that these reasons people are giving for voting me are shit

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wraith dumps a wall of me saying red and blue, concludes that I must be scum hunting the opposing faction right after he admits to knowing that I think he's aligned with texcat. However he also claims I am aligned with texcat, there's a huge hole in his logic there and he needs lynched

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3659 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I wouldn't look for red because I don't think eliminating the NK is optimal, I think it's best to keep it up because they can still shoot each other

If you're not voting me for the reasons you gave in the post in which you voted me, then why are you voting me?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Please restate the reason then if I'm misrepping you. All that was in your spoiler was a quote wall and your full analysis was below it in the tldr which I did read.

You still aren't providing a reason, just show me one

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Still crickets from wraith on reasons for voting me I see

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3807 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3805, Severa wrote:
In post 3804, drealmerz7 wrote:wraith is town, fools
He would in fact say this about a scumbuddy, for the record.
*screeching brakes*

I thought Wraith and Echo were buddies. This is multiball, so how are Wraith Echo and drealmerz all buddies if Wraith/Echo are probably red, if scum, because of the way they played around the Gin claims? Tex already flipped red, unless you posit wraith/echo/d7 are the full blue team I'm having a hard time following

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3869 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3868, MortFeld wrote:My vote's on kyouko right? I'm fine with that until I get home. 355 doesn't sit right at all.
In post 355, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 353, Alisae wrote:
In post 139, Alisae wrote:Dear Gin and Debi
Maths are killing me, please send help
Love, Alisae
In post 352, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You just bitched about not having anything to defend and now I call you out for not actually contributing and you say "cool," instead of literally doing anything pro-active?
Um yeah, I've contributed, want me to quote every post which is something that shows I contributed?
I mean you just said nobody was giving you the reasons they were voting you and that you couldn't defend yourself because of it. Now that Gin gives you reasons instead of refuting them you just get snippy with him. Not a good look
kek

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

General question directed mostly at Titus but any experienced players: If there's a (1-shot) BP in this setup is it town or scum?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Alisae's alignment is unconfirmed though, and Gin's isn't

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3878 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I wasn't on that wagon, and we already flipped Grey (replaced by texcat, NKed N1, flipped red mafia) who was one of the 2 who quickwagoned Alisae immediately after my post. There's more context there than you're showing, despite having already read that I was not voting Alisae.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Knowing Gin is town affects the meaning of 355, I don't see how this is difficult to understand

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4032 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3905, MortFeld wrote:Got a bit over an hour to read some more. Goal is to get to page 22.
In post 3882, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Knowing Gin is town affects the meaning of 355, I don't see how this is difficult to understand
Is this because Gin was the counterwagon to Alisae?

I think you saw an opportunity to throw an anti-Alisae sentiment into the mix when an Alisae lynch was starting to form. Coincidence or not, 2 Alisae votes directly followed . One from confscum as you pointed out - not sure why that matters. And not sure why Gin's being a possible counterwagon matters either. I am townreading Alisae, so why should I care that you discredited a townread over now conftown?

As for the validity of 355 itself, Gin's reasons were that Alisae was not coontributing. Especially for someone without much experience, and whose lynch looks to be quickly forming, I don't see getting snippy there as unreasonable. You're a townie and trying to find scum (even if you're bad at it) and somebody says your contributions are garbage - easy to take that personally and it's NAI. You pointing it out after it had already been pointed out with the vague addition of "Not a good look" is not a good look.
Well I know you're missing the meaning behind that post because it wasn't intended to discredit Alisae but to encourage him to be consistent with his intentions. An Alisae lynch wasn't "starting to form", the last action that happened on that wagon was my unvote iirc. I wanted him to talk it out with the people voting him so they could also move on to a different wagon because I was starting to TR him and I was ready to find a different wagon already.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3942, Creature wrote:Btw, anyone still thinks Ircherslot is scum?
No not really
In post 3957, drealmerz7 wrote:imo those pushing wraith know he has a better-than-average towngame and is a danger late-game as town and are trying to remove him from the game

I could be wrong, but, that is what I see when I see certain people pushing him as scum, when I see absolutely nothing scummy in him
I've never played with Wraith, idk about the others pushing him
In post 4038, MortFeld wrote:Kyouko, why are you saying you were about to find a different wagon? You voted Ali 13 posts later
I didn't read much further and when I read the post in question I remembered thinking I just wanted Alisae to do what he implied he would do as I wrote it, and that's something I'd write if I wanted to be convinced Alisae wasn't scum. So I was pretty sure I was starting to TR him but it sounds like I wasn't

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4050 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4043, Titus wrote:Show specific posts.
Read the thread, I'm not even concerned with the multiball slip and I know where they're saying it happened
Spoiler:
In post 3934, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 510, Human Sequencer wrote:
Alright I hope I'm not the only one who saw this. Wraith intends to imply that Debi is scum, because they have a foreknowledge of the setup (how many scum there are), and then pushes that it's multiball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's multiball, surely scum aren't informed how many other teams there are or how many scum are on those teams, so how would Debi have that foreknowledge? I would waive this as Wraith just making a mistake if he didn't pull the multiball assumption out of his ass-- That implies to me that -he- knows it's multiball. 'Foreknowledge of the setup'.
Debi wasn't even being that serious with the 9/10 split, she said the following:
Debi wrote:So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it.
And beyond that never even implied that they believed there was multiball. Really suss, strongest scumread as of this post.
In post 3935, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3933, Zachstralkita wrote:How did Wraith slip multiball, HS?
In post 4028, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 510, Human Sequencer wrote:
Alright I hope I'm not the only one who saw this. Wraith intends to imply that Debi is scum, because they have a foreknowledge of the setup (how many scum there are), and then pushes that it's multiball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's multiball, surely scum aren't informed how many other teams there are or how many scum are on those teams, so how would Debi have that foreknowledge? I would waive this as Wraith just making a mistake if he didn't pull the multiball assumption out of his ass-- That implies to me that -he- knows it's multiball. 'Foreknowledge of the setup'.
Debi wasn't even being that serious with the 9/10 split, she said the following:
Debi wrote:So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it.
And beyond that never even implied that they believed there was multiball. Really suss, strongest scumread as of this post.

In post 4045, drealmerz7 wrote:you're playing with him now, kyouko, that is all that matters, that you view him as a threat now (or if you're additionally viewing him like some others claim to be, that he is opposite scum-team at least...)
What gives you the idea that I view Wraith as a threat in the way you're using the word?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4075 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4070, Severa wrote:Because I am Slick's scumbuddy and I am on the blue team but Wraith is on the red team and I would rather lynch red team today than myself or my own partners.
same

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4077 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3608, mhsmith0 wrote:As this would now be the fourth prod, Debi is being force-replaced for inactivity.
oh yeah RC did you replace this slot or something?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

disregard my last post

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4081 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

rats, I've been caught

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4123 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4109, drealmerz7 wrote:no way, creature is a way better lynch than wraith, and clearer/cleaner

VOTE: creature
*yawn* Look, another attempt to counter the wraith wagon

Mort's town methinks, wraith/d7 red, echo blue, I
think

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

actually nah blue echo doesn't make much sense remembering the dunnstral "guilty" on him

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

How caught up are you mort, AA picks up a bit later on I think

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4241 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'd like anything more than prodges from slick tbh

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4293 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Severa is an RC alt, RC's signature is a meme

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4320 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wait I was just going back to the OP looking for the deadline when I noticed Texcat flipped odd-night roleblocker. I was so caught up in Tex flipping red it didn't occur to me they may have blocked the blue scum that performed the kill last night. D2 has been so long I forget if we've been over this

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wait no that doesn't make sense, because the red kill is the one that failed I'm an idiot

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4322 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm rereading D2. Alisae, Titus, are you here?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Does Alisae SR AA? I thought he was just checking you on the 180

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4327 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4226, All Alone wrote:gonna look at Wraith now, I've haven't really paid a whole lot of attention to him this game tbh
In post 4141, MortFeld wrote:I ISOd AA. I'll check it again when I have time. I saw someone hiding until people noticed and then doing nothing but covering themselves
I don't agree that I've hidden. I honestly didn't have a whole lot of reasoning on my first few votes, so just casting naked votes was really the most transparent thing I could do. I also don't think it's fair to say that I did nothing but cover myself, when I led the D1 lynch.
In post 4297, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Wraith
What did you see when you looked at Wraith?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4331 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4329, drealmerz7 wrote:welcome to hell

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4336 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4330, The Rebbe wrote:Hello everyone!

I am pleased to replace in. I will be reading this tomorrow. If someone can give me a brief synopsis of the game so far that will be extremely helpful. It will also be helpful if you guys can give me some reads and if there are specific parts of the game that you want me to take a closer look at.

Thanks!!
Facts: rb is confirmed town, IC that could reveal whenever they PMed the mod. A wagon built on him D1, he revealed he was IC, we ran up some other people and one of them, Gin (TheRealGin-N-Tonic) claimed Vig and set out a pool of players to shoot. about 5, maybe more people vocally didn't believe him, he got lynched, and flipped VT. Night 1 kill was Texcat who flipped a red mafia odd-night roleblocker, confirming multiball. That was the only kill which means the red mafia kill failed (or wasn't submitted).

My opinion: Red kill probably failed due to protection because if there's a red odd-night roleblocker, it points to blue having an even-night roleblocker, which means blue couldn't have blocked the kill, which means it was stopped by BP, JK, town RB, doctor, etc.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4339 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah, blue also isn't confirmed but it's what I'm assuming and what I'm calling the other team til I see a flip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4341 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

like the other scumteam isn't confirmed to be called "blue mafia"

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4344 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

pine was the first to say blue but he said it this way:
In post 2960, Pine wrote:
In post 2946, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ali is probably town because of how hard Tex was pushing him. Going back to this.

VOTE: Ircher
Ali is probably blue*scum because of how hard Tex was pushing. In multiball, scum's first objective is the opposing team.

*Or orange, or black, or whatever other color.
In post 2954, Creature wrote:Okay, I was kinda worried I was wrong about Pine and that he doesn't play like this as scum, though, it now explains he's scum trying to not be lynched nor NKed by the other scumteam.

The good news is that if Pine isn't lynched today, the other scumteam will probably kill him now.
I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4346 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm not gonna footnote that it could be any color besides blue when it seems pretty logical for blue to oppose red. Green is opposite on the color wheel but green is the town color so *blows raspberry*

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4347 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

also there is a multiball on record in the archive that has red mafia and blue mafia which I've already pointed out

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4349 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Okay so Alisae, earlier today you were pointing to Pine/Wraith being redscum with Texcat, so did something change your mind on Pineslot (Severa) to make you comfortable voting Wraith when you suspected both of them of being red? Do you think it's possible Severa is blue trying to cross-lynch Wraith?

Still re-reading, also what were you hoping to accomplish by seeing if Rebbe would vote rb? He's confirmed town so if he didn't vote your "guilty" there's no way he would be doing it to protect a buddy. Your test would make sense if you said you had a guilty on literally any other player though, I think.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4350 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4348, The Rebbe wrote:It's getting late and I'm headed off to bed. I'll binge read this in the morning and will hopefully give you all my thoughts by the evening.

I want to ISO Pine and Alisae
ISO Slick too it will take like 2 minutes

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2958, EchoVision wrote:pine go away

VOTE: pine
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
In post 3541, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3538, Severa wrote:
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
Excuse me!? Go ahead, scumclaim. It'll make this lynch even easier!
kinda tempting... if he were to flip scum would we get a severa wagon tomorrow?
In post 3544, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3542, Alisae wrote:Echo one word: Multiball
yes but if they both turned out to be scum, I doubt severa would be protecting someone on the opposite scum team. also, have to remember severa replaced pine who some people seemed to have a decent amount of suspicion on
In post 3750, EchoVision wrote:honestly I'd prefer a slick wagon over a Wraith wagon... but obviously I'd rather lynch Dunn over anyone
In post 3907, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3784, Zachstralkita wrote:Someone, one of you, should sell me Echo. Actually when something's on the menu they normally put words next to it. Here there's blank space. I didn't find his consistent cursing and xdjjdjfhjei AI, and I asked him to elaborate on the Dunn read that he didn't before and though I don't agree with his conclusion, it's something I can see him coming to based on my image of him.
Severa hasn't elaborated on a single one of their reads yet, even when asked. Just kinda seems like he's dodging it because he really has no reason for his wagons
In post 4317, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4296, Severa wrote:I have no intention of answering any questions that aren't directly about how Wraith is scum and that's already in my ISO.
just read through all 70 posts of your iso and not one includes a good case on why Wraith or d7 or me or any other one of your scum reads are scum...
Hey Echo, Alisae, want to go back to the pine slot? I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon, and they were pretty against the slick lynch. I'd still lynch slick too but it still stands that if he's scum the other team might just shoot him anyways and we can wait on lynching him until after a full team appears to be dead

VOTE: Severa

I don't really like some of the company I have on the Wraith wagon and I don't like the reasons (or lack thereof) that my company has given for being there, something is fishy about this wagon and the stench rises from Sev/AA most imo, Alisae always throws his vote around.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4371 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4296, Severa wrote:I have no intention of answering any questions that aren't directly about how Wraith is scum and that's already in my ISO.
For those wondering why I feel concerned about Sev's presence on the Wraith wagon

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2996, Dunnstral wrote:Remember how we agreed to lynch wraith if the game was multiball
In post 4372, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon
What do you make of what I said re: Wraith?

ik I posted directly before you.
If Wraith was intentionally fencesitting between Alisae and rb wagons it means he either had a problem with both or was waiting to see which would take off faster so he could join that one. If he was willing to join an Alisae wagon at that early stage of the game I doubt Wraith+Alisae can be on the same scumteam. Tex/Grey and Wraith were the ones pushing Alisae in the later stages of D1 after his early wagon died off, and Alisae was a fairly adamant about his Tex/Grey scumread to the point that blue team was convinced enough by it to shoot Texcat. Alisae could be blue that caught opposing scum, but then Wraith would be red, if Wraith were not town. If Wraith were red, why would he 180 on the slot that got his partner shot?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ignore Dunnstral quote, was rereading and added it to Q+ to ask him why he never voted Wraith today after that.

Also forgot to add this bit:
In post 4367, MortFeld wrote: does Grey make this vote if he and Wraith are a scumteam? Probably not, imo
multiball though, and grey knew that. If wraith were bluescum and redscum grey thought he saw an opposing scum slip that the game was multiball I can see him making that vote.

Wraith can still be bluescum if Alisae is town actually :s
I thought there was something that pointed to him not being blue though... I forget.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also he did vote Wraith I added it to Q+ I guess because I was thinking I hadn't seen him post much in a while and wondered why he wasn't voting Wraith now or something, didn't finish reading. beh.

Just gonna go back to this if people are fine with Severa

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4427, Alisae wrote:
In post 4415, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also he did vote Wraith I added it to Q+ I guess because I was thinking I hadn't seen him post much in a while and wondered why he wasn't voting Wraith now or something, didn't finish reading. beh.

Just gonna go back to this if people are fine with Severa
Why do I get the feeling you are avoiding the Wraith wagon as well?
Probably coming from the tinfoil hat you always have on

I'll claim if needed but there is again, no reason for voting me coming from my voters

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4574 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4524, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3870, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:General question directed mostly at Titus but any experienced players: If there's a (1-shot) BP in this setup is it town or scum?
For the record, I've been thinking about this one a lot. @kyouko why did you ask this?
I found a BP crumb and was curious If that player would be likely to be scum or town in this setup. Assuming vig claim is true I could see it being town to prevent town from getting fucked too hard by 2 scumteam shots and a vigi shot

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4576 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4538, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4536, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4519, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4518, Alisae wrote:
In post 4517, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4516, Alisae wrote:Slick's ISO is 19 posts long.
AA's ISO is 32 posts long.
Your point?
They're lurking hard.
Or they're not invested.

Why do you think activity alone is indicative of alignment?
If you're right about the non investment, could they have forgotten about the night phase and forgotten to put in their night kills?? That would explain a lot tbh...
Is it possible for multiple scum on the same team to have nightkill powers?
I mean technically they all do unless they're a traitor or doctor, but only 1 from each team can kill each night
In post 4540, EchoVision wrote:Wraith, Drealmers, Texcat, and Pine had attempted to do a quick lynch on Alisae on D1. Texcat, we already know, flipped as scum. So is there a possibility that Wraith, drealmerz, texcat, and pine are a team? Or at least some of them are part of a team??

PEdit: true.
That was the theory at daystart I feel like we've been over wraith/severa/texcat as the red team before and the reason I went to severa is because their lack of reasoning for voting wraith made me think maybe wraith only looks like red scum and the real red scum is severa. People seem disinterested in lynching pineslot since he replaced for some reason though.
In post 4542, Alisae wrote:Also is 4v4v11 possible?
No, 4-6 scum imo, depending how stacked town power is

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4578 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 866, Ircher wrote:
In post 838, rb wrote:Okay well mhsmith is away but I'm innocent child and I will now analyze my McStratagem Burger results
Breadcrumb
Please
In post 4575, MortFeld wrote:Can you quote the BP crumb?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Texcat not wanting Zach shot means nothing imo, as not shooting Zach was the popular opinion. Texcat was blending in with that comment

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4580 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If the vigi claim is real then Tex blocked the blue killer and the red killer shot ircher and hit his BP

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4581 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

There are other explanations I won't go into though

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4584 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No, I didn't yesterday and still don't. It's possible one of you or HS is blue blending in but more likely HS imo

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4587 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I want slick shot if not lynched, and severa shot if slick is lynched

Pedit: not really no

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4601 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Wraith

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4602 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If you're willing to bus your redbuddy for town cred it's fine but your team is screwed because blue will shoot you, but I appreciate you sev

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4700 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4647, MortFeld wrote:Are there any holes in the 'lynch Wraith today lynch Severa tomorrow if Wraith has no gun' strategy? Other than the 'Wraith is town gunman' hole which I'm not too worried about since scum!Severa wouldn't know Wraith has a gun.

Are there any scumcop roles?
I've seen werewolf gunsmiths in games with town/wolf/mafia factions but "red" mafia implies we're dealing with 2 mafias, not wolf/mafia. GS could still be a scum role designed to find the opposing scum in this setup. I've seen scum cops in traitor setups as well. Still if wraith flips scum we aren't lynching severa for a good long while

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4875 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4687, drealmerz7 wrote:I appreciate the compliment but it's not going to get me to glaze over the fact that you just said:
In post 4686, Severa wrote:
I don't mind lynching Town!Drealmerz too too much.
[/u][/color][/size]

VOTE: SEVERA
She dies tomorrow if wraith doesn't have a gun, get a fucking grip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He*

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4882 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4744, Creature wrote:I'm talking to anyone about the BP crump.
I quoted the crumb earlier, search ircher iso for "breadcrumb"

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4887 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4797, Dunnstral wrote:I was just thinking out loud
I had a giggle when I read this exchange

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6452 (isolation #157) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was wondering if me saying blue was the other scumteam would have gotten me mistaken for the blue traitor after I'd died and found out blue had a traitor in the dead thread. Just realized I was pushing blue wraith though so that's probably why they didn't think I was the traitor

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6466 (isolation #158) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah this game was dope I love multiball also Alisae crushed after N1 I feel like

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6486 (isolation #159) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6480, Alisae wrote:
In post 6479, ThinkBig wrote:Would love to hydra with you sometime.
You ask Titus but not me?
I feel hurt.
Hydra with me in RC's elemental Trinity mafia? It's 19p non-bastard role madness

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6487 (isolation #160) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Alisae

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6497 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nice diary zach, i like the gin puns

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6515 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

sensibl e

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6521 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 653, Zachstralkita wrote:I dont think this is a sensibl e statement. You are confirmation biasing and you are also saying youve known it was scum since the beginning of eternity which implies you haven't attetmpted to make progression. You've had a fixed read and approach new information a fixed way. It blatantly shows in your portrayal of the scum!Pine case, which crystal clear looks like you just assumed Alisae's case was invalid from the start.

If I'm wrong u fill in the blanks for me then.
This is Zach's next level traitor crumb, you're supposed to fill the blanks (in sensibl e) with "u" (u fill in the blanks)

spelling out sensiblue

as in blue team

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6527 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

wow nice pagetop you even keep up in endgame with those

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”