Micro 676: Bill Wurtz Mafia (Game Over)

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #26  (isolation #0)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am

In post 16, CommKnight wrote:[*] There is no explanation for your immediate switch. I assume you'll say because I joined some band wagon or that putting someone at L2 this early is "scummy". Both terrible reasons. Do not forget, you also voted for him, thus any unvote warrants that you randomly voted as a poor joke vote or to seem active in the first stage of the Day 1. I gave my reason for putting him at L2.

try: using a RVS wagon to try and bait a claim
something you blatantly obviously did and kaintepes also caught onto
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #27  (isolation #1)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am

@CommKnight: are you a newbie or is this an alt
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #29  (isolation #2)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

In post 22, CommKnight wrote:Claims are always good to get

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. give as little information as possible to the mafia. there is no reason for someone to claim for no reason.

also re: Tepes and CommKnight:
Tepes: you need to grow a bit thicker skin. insults will be tossed around in mafia
CommKnight: and you need to stop being an insensitive prick. first bit of is gross and condescending
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #30  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am

current impression is that Comm is town but very misguided. dunno about anyone else.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #78  (isolation #4)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 am

okay i guess i gotta catch up, please hold...
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #79  (isolation #5)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 am

In post 35, implosion wrote:The Comm vote looks somewhat awkward/opportunistic simply by virtue of only happening after mine, yet having reasoning that was already available when Kain made post .

this is the only part that i care about. because yeah looking over that it's awkward as heck.

@Kain: why did you wait until 15 to call out Comm & vote? there was plenty of time between the post in question and your post after
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #80  (isolation #6)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:12 am

In post 43, Transcend wrote:Things i don't care about

-Previous games
-Walls of text

when did we schedule our marriage for again btw
i know we agreed on it in massive role madness but i forgot what date we were looking for
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #81  (isolation #7)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 am

In post 46, Transcend wrote:Still tr comm and i find implosion's vote there opportunistic. I don't know why he stopped why he started, when he did, and on who he did.

VOTE: implosion

implosion's vote is opportunistic but Kain's isn't? what? if anything it should be the other way around.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #82  (isolation #8)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

@Syr: i'd love for the director's cut version of by the way. gimme a reason for all of those.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #83  (isolation #9)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:18 am

In post 57, Transcend wrote:That looks like a bit of a stretch

VOTE: Stormcloud

crap, you're scum. oh well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Transcend
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #84  (isolation #10)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:20 am

for the record: i like stormcloud changing his mind on CK, even if i don't agree with it. (it comes down to a theory difference as far as i see, and yes comm is completely wrong but it doesn't feel ill-intentioned)
what i dislike is Transcend trying to paint it as a stretch for an opportunistic vote.
and 46 bothers me as well. i mostly don't see any honest attempt to scumhunt & a lot of vote hopping.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #85  (isolation #11)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:27 am

storm's posts do feel pretty stiff and awkward i'll say that at the very least but that could be newbie awkward or scum awkward (or both) and it's basically null in the grand scheme of things
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #86  (isolation #12)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 am

i hope everyone starts posting less walls, i'm less likely to read them at all as the game goes on and i can already barely read them without losing focus

just an fyi
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #87  (isolation #13)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 am

(keep your posts as short as the average bill wurtz video, is all i'm saying)
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #101  (isolation #14)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 am

In post 88, implosion wrote:
In post 87, Parama wrote:(keep your posts as short as the average bill wurtz video, is all i'm saying)

This is fine but I would also prefer avoiding more than, oh, let's go with octuple-posts.

much easier to pick out and reply to a single post & it's really just a mental thing. reading a few sentences and moving onto the next few is a lot easier with a lot of whitespace between them
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #102  (isolation #15)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 am

In post 91, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 84, Parama wrote:for the record: i like stormcloud changing his mind on CK, even if i don't agree with it. (it comes down to a theory difference as far as i see, and yes comm is completely wrong but it doesn't feel ill-intentioned)
what i dislike is Transcend trying to paint it as a stretch for an opportunistic vote.
This interests me more than Kain's Comm vote.. what would you say is opportunistic about it?

comm had attracted a decent number of townreads by that time and so someone going after him makes for an easy target
plus calling something a stretch is an easy way to avoid providing any real argument tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #103  (isolation #16)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 am

In post 93, Transcend wrote:Parama in terms of the "opportunism" between implo/Kain, I think town!Kain is much more likely to make a bad vote like that than town!implo

but have you at all read the posts in context

could've been the same post as but kain didn't vote until after implosion did
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #104  (isolation #17)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am

also gonna outright say this:
transcend your method is stupid. instead of trying to find scumteams you need to be finding scum players.
trying to poe everything down, especially this early on day 1, is absolute nonsense
why is gamma scum, and don't mention potential partners at all. until we have flipped scum i don't give a damn about association tells. you don't lynch the first scum based on association tells.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #179  (isolation #18)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 pm

parama is at work and doesn't feel like phoneposting tbh I've just been skimming the thread
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #180  (isolation #19)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 pm

the walls are especially demotivating.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #237  (isolation #20)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:55 am

In post 110, CommKnight wrote:Parama and Transcend seem to have a problem with putting all their thoughts into one post. I can understand 2 posts together, but 5-7 in a row of 2-3 sentences? I'm sorry, but continue to say you won't read walls of text, I won't read pages of fluff posts that could've all been put into a single post and shortened the amount of pages so far.

alright, and your anti-town style of posting is going to continue to be a burden for as long as you live in this game so you can piss off

page number and post number means literally nothing. nobody likes reading walls. your argument against my posting style is NOT SUFFICIENT
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #239  (isolation #21)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 am

also @Comm have you played a newbie game on site because if you haven't you really should
i don't care if you've played mafia before, it doesn't necessarily mean you've played mafia like mafiascum plays mafia and your stupid "not moving vote until a claim" thing is literally ANTI-TOWN
if you continue to leave your vote in the same place for such an arbitrary reason, you're just going to look like scum too lazy to actually scumhunt and i'll probably want to lynch you
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #242  (isolation #22)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 am

it's not a policy lynch. newbie or not, he's already had this explained to him. continuing to push for a claim is being intentionally obtuse, which town has no motivation to do
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #243  (isolation #23)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:01 am

In post 115, KainTepes wrote:i.e. Stormcloud is VERY obviously trying to cast shade and hopefully get a MISLYNCH on me,, and then disclaim responsibility for it

SCUM BEHAVIOR DETECTED

reach of the goddamn century. kain's probably scum on the basis of this and 114.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #245  (isolation #24)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 am

In post 119, CommKnight wrote:For balance reasons, I'm willing to place my bet on there being either 2 town PR's and a mafia PR or if it really is all VT, then there is definitely a 3rd party. As 2 mafia in a 7 VT vs 2 would be a bit unfair for them and 3 mafia vs 6 VT would be unfair to us. It's just at that number where a PR or 3rd party must be active to balance things out. Which in games with a Neutral 3rd party (one who can win with any) or who's win conditions do not stop town's win conditions, I do not mind aiding by the way. Town of Salem which people seem to keep pinning me to (even though it's only one medium I play on... hah... medium... curse...), people on there are rather... ignorant. For example, if we have a known executioner and their target is a useless role, I'm willing to sacrifice a useless role to gain a non-killable townie (they would've won so no reason to side with mafia and counts as a confirmed vote against them for LYLO). Even survivors, who can vest and when mixed with a transporter can create a movable shield for town. However, in RT mafia, most players are unable to think that critically and just see "not town" as inherently bad. For those who've played the game and know the Jester role, I've managed to help a Jester win while getting a mafia killed. Mafia were tricking town, but I whispered the Jester to kill a certain somebody if he guiltied him. Well, I managed to get mafia to guilty him and got 2 birds with one stone.

for someone complaining about people making too short of posts, this entire paragraph is literally useless fluff and it's like a quarter of your wallpost
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #247  (isolation #25)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:06 am

In post 126, CommKnight wrote:
In post 124, Stormcloud wrote:
These are the others who seemed to be at least a little suspicious of you. I agree with their suspicions. I was being pretty liberal when I said everyone - it's definitely not everyone, but it is some people I am at least lightly townreading right now.


The three stated aren't exactly in good standing themselves. With my biggest suspicion on Implosion, Syryana's lack of contribution and Parama just isn't really readable as town yet by nearly anyone. So a little suspicion from them towards me isn't exactly all that much to side with.

this wasn't even at you lol it was at kain

the vague discredit is noted though
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #248  (isolation #26)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 am

In post 128, KainTepes wrote:stormcloud is jumping at me for dumb stuff like me quoting the HISTORY OF JAPAN video

for the record, stop doing this, please. literally useless posts. we've all seen the video.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #249  (isolation #27)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:08 am

never mind, Kain's town
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #250  (isolation #28)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 am

In post 158, Syryana wrote:
In post 83, Parama wrote:
In post 57, Transcend wrote:That looks like a bit of a stretch

VOTE: Stormcloud

crap, you're scum. oh well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Transcend

Uwotm8

Why's this a scumtell

sup, did you read LITERALLY THE VERY NEXT POST IN THE THREAD
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #251  (isolation #29)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 am

In post 168, Syryana wrote:Reasonable, but my main problem with Parama so far is I haven't seen anything from him that he isn't more than capable of faking as scum.

for the record this is totally fair and i take this as a compliment
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #252  (isolation #30)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 am

In post 182, KainTepes wrote:so i like to keep my vote PARKED ON THE GEMMA EMERALD for now,,

what are you accomplishing by voting a lurker?
for the record i totally believe gamma is too busy for the game rn because all the past games i've played with him he's been a spamposter so the lack of spamposts suggests it's not just lurking
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #254  (isolation #31)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:20 am

In post 213, Syryana wrote:
In post 199, Stormcloud wrote:[3] Transcend (Gamma Emerald, Parama, implosion)

@Transcend: Bolded.

yup, i'm scum with gamma, you got me
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #255  (isolation #32)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:22 am

In post 233, implosion wrote:As for Transcend: I still think he's scummy. Frankly it feels like he's trying way too hard relative to how it felt like he played in my other game with him.

aaahh, crap,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: implosion

no no no no no no
(NOOOO)

i think this is L-1 tbh, someone hammer, this is scum & i'm probably wrong on transcend
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #258  (isolation #33)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:25 am

rn:

LOCKTOWN: Storm
Probtown: Comm, Kain
Null: Morning, Syr, Gamma
Scummish: Transcend
Scum: implo

i could see implo's vote on Transcend being a crap bus but the reverse doesn't seem true and i wouldn't expect them to be buddies together

anyways time to watch the la-mulana speedrun bye

p-edit: the problem is you're using meta
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #280  (isolation #34)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 pm

it's a meme post storm
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #320  (isolation #35)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:24 am

for the record, i was actually more bothered by the phrase "trying too hard" than the fact that it was meta

but the meta is pretty inherently bad too
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #321  (isolation #36)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:24 am

but yeah accusing someone of trying too hard is a quick way to get my sights locked on you until you die, tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #322  (isolation #37)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:26 am

i'll freely admit that i'm not really feeling this game much atm but usually a flip helps & implo will likely flip scum so it's a win/win
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #370  (isolation #38)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

i have literally no clue what you're talking about when you say an implosion scum flip makes you scum.
i don't think you're lying to me about another player because i have no clue where that comes from to begin with
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #376  (isolation #39)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:18 pm

point me at it because i'm not going to try and find it myself. you can quote. it's a button that exists.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #378  (isolation #40)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:36 pm

i don't think you're betting the entire game on a gambit like this tbh so w/e
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Transcend

is this a hammer, it might be
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #379  (isolation #41)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:36 pm

no, it's not, Storm come and hammer
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #383  (isolation #42)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:12 pm

i think there's scum in tweet/syr tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #384  (isolation #43)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:13 pm

but gamma is also literally impossible to read considering he hasn't been here all game so he could just be the other scum
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #387  (isolation #44)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:32 pm

i haven't seen evidence to suggest he isn't
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #414  (isolation #45)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 26, Parama wrote:try: using a RVS wagon to try and bait a claim
something you blatantly obviously did and kaintepes also caught onto


wow, look at that, i'm a mason too
that breadcrumb is actually complete crap
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #421  (isolation #46)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:27 pm

no no no transcend's "i'm dead and i was town" post is so fake, he was the same person who tried to reaction test implosion like literally a few hours ago, he knew full well he wasn't hammered and wanted to act like he was
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #422  (isolation #47)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:27 pm

In post 417, Stormcloud wrote:Transcend as much as I wanna use that "twilight" post as a towntell, you're an experienced player. I think you knew it wasn't a hammer.

YES HE DID KNOW IT'S SO FAKE AAUGH
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #425  (isolation #48)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:28 pm

i trust it less after the crumb than before the crumb, but i still want to lynch transcend first
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #448  (isolation #49)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:46 pm

i'd be up for lynching syr
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #479  (isolation #50)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 pm

there's a lot of things that don't make sense unless gamma is scum :s
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #480  (isolation #51)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

i'm having a lot of trouble with this game. everyone is playing so weird.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #483  (isolation #52)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 pm

you
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #492  (isolation #53)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Syrana

we can make the dream happen
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #493  (isolation #54)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

syr/gamma, calling it right now
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #508  (isolation #55)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm

In post 494, implosion wrote:
In post 487, Stormcloud wrote:Wait for Gamma or a replacement so we can actually get a read on that slot.

I'd like this but the pace of this game is so fast that his not being here for so long has actually stalled it from a solving perspective.

yup, absolutely. he should've replaced out. being v/la during literally the most important stretch of the game is inexcusable
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #509  (isolation #56)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 pm

In post 495, Transcend wrote:Parama wanna be my mafia scum dot net lover even though I'm straight and have a gf irl

sorry, i'm taken by the concept of not giving a damn
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #511  (isolation #57)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:23 pm

i'm not even sure why i think syr is scum but it's something that's been bugging me all game.
like if he was town i feel like i would've figured it out by now?
i'll have to reread him tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #520  (isolation #58)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:42 pm

wanna powerlynch gamma
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #522  (isolation #59)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:44 pm

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #559  (isolation #60)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:56 pm

i think at this point kain has voted everyone in the game
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #563  (isolation #61)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

i just checked. he has voted or attempted to vote everyone except himself at this point in time

hmmnf
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #565  (isolation #62)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 528, KainTepes wrote:actually what about VOTE: PANAMA!!!!!!!

i want to vote GAMMA ERMOERLD,, but he is V?LA so he wont REPLY anyway,,

btw
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #639  (isolation #63)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm

my scumread on transcend weakened because the stuff after i called out transcend faking like he was hammered felt like genuine frustration
it could be scum frustration sure but it gave me townvibes
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #650  (isolation #64)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #673  (isolation #65)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:02 am

In post 639, Parama wrote:my scumread on transcend weakened because the stuff after i called out transcend faking like he was hammered felt like genuine frustration
it could be scum frustration sure but it gave me townvibes
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #675  (isolation #66)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:58 am

i don't really care whether you believe it, since it's what happened regardless of what you choose to believe.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #680  (isolation #67)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:37 pm

hey storm, you realize that Transcend was at L-1 when I unvoted, right?
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #681  (isolation #68)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 pm

In post 678, Stormcloud wrote:I find the explanation that Parama is scum and saw that the Transcend lynch wasn't happening and decided to switch over as more likely.

(this explanation makes literally no sense given those circumstances)
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #688  (isolation #69)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:13 pm

so Kain thinks I'm bussing

quaint
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #691  (isolation #70)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:16 pm

you want to lynch us both

so that implies to me that you think both are scum

if this is not the case, maybe you should try THINKING CRITICALLY and use that super power to FIGURE OUT WHO THE SCUM IS
(spoilers: it's SYR)
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #702  (isolation #71)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:30 pm

In post 692, KainTepes wrote:I AM SAYING LYNCH ONE AND IF NOT CORRECT LYNCH THE OTHER WE ARE BOUND TO CATCH ONE SCUM

this is a bad strategy. you should know why this is a bad strategy.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #703  (isolation #72)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:31 pm

In post 694, Stormcloud wrote:It implies that he thinks there's one scum in {Parama, Syryana} so if we lynch both we're guaranteed one scum.
I don't think that's always true, I think it's very possible that you're both wrong town.
Parama you seemed very certain of Transcend earlier, and now you seem very certain on Syry. Is that how you always scumhunt, without any doubt in your mind that you're correct?

if the scum don't believe you've caught them there's no pressure
plus i do have way more confidence in my reads than in anyone else's
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #706  (isolation #73)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 pm

that's nice. syr's dying today though.
point out to me why you think syr's town, if you will?
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #719  (isolation #74)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

@Kain why syr over me
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #720  (isolation #75)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 pm

posts that give off townie frustration vibes:
In post 424, Transcend wrote:It was fake

I just don't know how to get town read lol

In post 472, Transcend wrote:Don't know why i play this if I'm a rope magnet lol


posts that scum-transcend has no motivation to make:
In post 433, Transcend wrote:And no storm

Don't lynch someone solely for death tunneling incorrectly

That's a bad thing

In post 441, Transcend wrote:My wagon is actually full of town. MT is the only person not voting me besides Comm who is correctly reading me and someone i trust. Doc her over these garbage masons and let her take you to the promised land.

In post 446, Transcend wrote:Oh and I'd totes self hammer as scum but I'm doing last second game solving


also a really good point i agreed with:
In post 488, Transcend wrote:482 suggests he knows I'm flipping town btw


by the way "between 425 and 448" isn't necessarily the only window here. i'd previously expressed that i felt syr could be scum in 383
In post 383, Parama wrote:i think there's scum in tweet/syr tbh

and i wasn't townreading Transcend as hard in 448 as i was later
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #721  (isolation #76)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Storm, there's one thing you've failed to do up to this point.

Why does my switch from Transcend to Syr make sense if I'm scum and Syr is town? The only reason I can think of is that you think I'm scum with Transcend. Which... doesn't make much sense if you read through the game.

Until you can justify that you don't really have a basis for an argument against me, since you said yourself you townread me until I switched to Syr.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #722  (isolation #77)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:26 pm

also i think you would do well to explain why you think syr is town. because, you realize, if he is town and you have a good reason for it that i agree with, i might change my mind on lynching him? and i'm not the only one who's expressed interest in a syr lynch either, clearly.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #724  (isolation #78)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:29 pm

In post 683, Syryana wrote:
In post 682, Stormcloud wrote:I think he didn't defend implosion because he would have been okay with lynching him.

I actually didn't defend implosion because I had a suspicion the two of you were masons from your earlier posts about him being solid town. I did a reread after I made my "bored, intent to intent to hammer if nothing happens" post and realized you were way too certain he was town. I didn't want to call attention to the fact in the event the wagon derailed without a claim.

also let me just drop right here that picking up on PR tells is something scum are more likely to do because they're more interested in finding PRs than town are.
so this reason is either 1. a lie 2. something far more likely to come from scum than town
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #728  (isolation #79)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 pm

In post 132, KainTepes wrote:UNVOTE: Stormcloud perhaps i may be misunderstanding you at points. let me look at your posts again

for the record this sequence of posts on this page is the main reason i townread kain

on top of that kain's play is just really all over the place and i feel like it'd be a little more controlled if they were scum
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #730  (isolation #80)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:46 pm

syry strikes me as experienced enough to know to not just jump for every wagon, so avoiding implo but hopping on transcend is a good way to keep consistency while still pushing a mislynch, if transcend indeed is one. it's not a scumtell but it's not close to worthy of a towntell.

syry's entire push on me is, quite literally, NOTHING.
things syry has said about me:
1. i am in syry's lynch pool (which is just attempted poe as far as i can tell)
2. i could be scum faking everything (which is, sure, true, but not justifiable as a scumtell, as i've literally just said about. it's null at best)
3. "i literally have no reason beyond gut" which is basically the catch-all excuse for when you don't have a proper explanation.
i would be fine with #3 in a vacuum, but the issue i see is that syr didn't elaborate on this read until pressured to, and has yet to give a single reason why my posting in this game is scummy. there's just vague broad swipes and a lack of interest in actually showing why i'm scummy

honestly going back through all this has actually just convinced me more than i'm right here and syr is scum, so thanks for that at least
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #731  (isolation #81)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 pm

i also still think it's very likely gamma is scum for what it's worth. but that's probably just because there's literally no way to read that slot and there's to many other people i have varying degrees of townreads on.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #734  (isolation #82)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

i mean i'd love a lynch on syr but we're probably just gonna end up dragging this out to tuesday either way so meh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #737  (isolation #83)  » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:33 pm

are you less scared of me now
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #749  (isolation #84)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am

syr:

why is tweet scum.
why am i scum.
what is the motivation behind any of your votes.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #776  (isolation #85)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:58 pm

GAMMA HAS REQUESTED REPLACEMENT TOO

RIGHT? :D
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #795  (isolation #86)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:47 pm

let yourself be huge is a pretty great EP tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #809  (isolation #87)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:12 pm

In post 800, CloudKicker wrote:I wouldve loved to read that by myself @trans now my reads with have confbiases

I was just about to post this

btw slot's town lol
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #811  (isolation #88)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

In post 806, Syryana wrote:Transcend, do us all a favor and be silent until Cloud catches up. TIA.

Also this
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #839  (isolation #89)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm

gamma just pisses me off mostly
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #849  (isolation #90)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:34 pm

UNVOTE:

WHERE THE HELL IS GAMMA
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #850  (isolation #91)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:35 pm

@mod if gamma doesn't post today can you PLEASE replace him. He is stalling the entire game and it's unfair for a slot to be literally unreadable this deep into the game due to lack of posting
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #851  (isolation #92)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:36 pm

(If i were mod tbh i would have replaced him right away but whatever)
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #866  (isolation #93)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 am

germa emereleed
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #871  (isolation #94)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:29 am

In post 869, Golden Robster wrote:Image

BASICALLY
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #890  (isolation #95)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 pm

I already thought you were town before the mason claim & I probably wouldn't have bought the claim if i didnt already townread you
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #892  (isolation #96)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

I dont have to follow my townreads, i just have to not lynch them
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #902  (isolation #97)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 am

VOTE: Syryana

swag
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #903  (isolation #98)  » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 am

i don't like robbie rotten's entrance but syryana's KT vote makes it unlikely he's scum with syry imo
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #908  (isolation #99)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:19 am

that's about as good as a kill as i could've hoped since storm is now 100% confirmed town.
anyways. guess syr was town. ok. we should probably get robbie rotten today imo but transcend is probably not a bad lynch either.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #913  (isolation #100)  » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:35 pm

is there anybody out there.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #919  (isolation #101)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

@Mod: Please prod Golden and Kain
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #928  (isolation #102)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Mmmyeeeaaahh this is really stagnating. remind me to do a reread tomorrow night, don't have time tonight unfortunately
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #945  (isolation #103)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 pm

implosion is dead too
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #946  (isolation #104)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 pm

lol can we lynch this joke of a slot
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #966  (isolation #105)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:20 am

heck with it, i'm never gonna have the time to do a proper reread lol. oh well.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #968  (isolation #106)  » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 am

hey kain do you have anything to provide to us at mafiascum.net dot net on this dot net fine day
besides randomly voting people for no reason i mean
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #976  (isolation #107)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:45 pm

kain is just such a blatantly obvious mislynch though
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #981  (isolation #108)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:39 pm

I'd love to know why storm suspects me too since I already disproved the only argument I've heard him say against me
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #992  (isolation #109)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

that's an untruth. Only people I'm particularly townreading at the moment are storm and kain, tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #993  (isolation #110)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

My gut is really telling me to lynch Comm tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1004  (isolation #111)  » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Aj it's fine to do a silent reread but you still have to actually provide content
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1019  (isolation #112)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am

VOTE: AJ

literally arguing in favor of lynching the mason AFTER he's been outted as mason. don't even humor this.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1020  (isolation #113)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:01 am

for context:
AJ argued in favor of lynching the mason before he knew storm was mason
now that he knows Storm is mason, he is... still arguing in favor of lynching him.
because AJ is playing the game where scum have static reads and his entire previous argument was completely destroyed by this so he doesn't know what the hell to do.
there is zero reason to doubt storm is mason. implosion has flipped. nobody has cced mason, and if they did now, we'd string them up in a heartbeat.
so this really has no motivation to come from town.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1032  (isolation #114)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:00 pm

In post 1028, CloudKicker wrote:i unvoted because im expecting a replacement

??!?

????!?!?!!???!?!?!!!??
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1035  (isolation #115)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:27 pm

I have no clue how you can assume someone siteflaked after only two days lol
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1037  (isolation #116)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm

my problem is that this is the second time this game people have been accusing him of site flaking

cry wolf if you wanna but that's still a stupid reason to unvote regardless. If you think the slot is scum why does it matter if they site flaked?
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1038  (isolation #117)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm

I wonder if lynching both CKs would win us the game
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1039  (isolation #118)  » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Yes I know I'm voting AJ while saying this

Kindly screw off, there's too much scum to go around atm
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1042  (isolation #119)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:41 pm

@Comm you realize than any scenario you propose excluding yourself from the equation is one that i'm obligated to ignore right

i don't think the kain slot is scum. i could see either of sharp and erno being scum though
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1044  (isolation #120)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:23 pm

VOTE: CommKnight

that's scummy as heck talk tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1045  (isolation #121)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 pm

"my lynch ain't happening"
"you're gonna have to go with my reads"
"everyone else reads me as town"

any one of these phrases on its own reads as scum, and all three together are screamingly awful. i can't even dismiss that as playstyle.
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1067  (isolation #122)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:45 pm

people i will murder today without reservation:
aj
commknight

people i wouldn't opposed lynching
cloudkicker
transcend maybe

people i won't lynch:
alisae
storm
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1083  (isolation #123)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:07 am

alisae you should open the discussion if you think me and transcend are scum.
currently your argument against us starts and ends with "they're scum" and asking someone else to come in and provide the reasoning for you is not a good look
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1177  (isolation #124)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 am

y'all are stupid
VOTE: AJ

i haven't read anything since i last posted tbh i'll do it tonight
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1459  (isolation #125)  » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:49 pm

In post 1447, Alisae wrote:Thanks Obama!

+1

also i basically didn't read anything at all D2 because i didn't have the time and that's mostly why i replaced out tbh

also cloudkicker you knew full well i meant real-life tonight and not game-day tonight when i said i would read later tonight, i have a policy of never reading overnight tbh
Show

Parama
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2009

Post Post #1464  (isolation #126)  » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 pm

everything is my fault tbh
Show


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games