Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10567 (isolation #1400) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10565, Ankamius wrote:You're ignoring factual evidence by substituting assumptions and stretching them to fit a truth that doesn't make any sense.
I am town that is not an assumption. All else follows.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10569 (isolation #1401) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10572 (isolation #1402) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8772, Nahdia wrote:I'm not even going to entertain this much further. Your logic is off the fucking wall.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Ankimus.

I'm not saying he's definitely scum. There have been moments throughout the game where I've stated what he's doing is towny.

But. I. Do. Not. Trust. Them.
I. Want. Their. Role. Removed.

HENCE, MAKING HIM KILL YOU.
MathBlade wrote:@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
And? This is literally what I suggested at the start of the day and everyone called me crazy.
What changed Nahdia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10574 (isolation #1403) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10571, Nahdia wrote:
In post 10559, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10553, MathBlade wrote:He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.
Alphys flipped Gaster's Follower, scum.

Alphys in the game is not evil, and I don't think she has anything to do with Gaster?

To be fair I haven't played the game though, just watched let's plays because I figure I'll suck at the gameplay part.
well, actually, the connection between them is very justifiable.

alphys got Gaster's job after Gaster "disappeared" (he was the previous Royal Scientist) and it's pretty likely she worked under him before he went bye bye.

but, pointless flavor spec, blah blah blah.
With flavor cop flavor spec is not pointless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10575 (isolation #1404) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ank would shoot so Zakk didn't get Ank's flavor which is not a scum question so he would get it intact and probably why Zakk was strongmanned N1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10578 (isolation #1405) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10573, Nahdia wrote:got put in the hood.
No recent posts found.

Nahdia please explain where your trust comes from.

Otherwise I am inclined to believe JaeReed here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10580 (isolation #1406) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10576, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10569, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
I'm sure me suddenly not wanting to play based on my role instead of my reads has something to do with what I did on that day. Maybe it has something to do with me starting to figure out the setup and getting more concrete reads from it.
No you aren't.

You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10582 (isolation #1407) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And that is why I did the whole spider dance and trombone bit. I was telling Nahdia Jailkeeping me was useless and dumb as I had no other actions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10583 (isolation #1408) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8692, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8689, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8682, JaeReed wrote:Nahdia why do you want to kill the dog?
did a 180 on my thoughts on how gamma emerald (slot predecessor) claimed. and, i dunno, i'm sort of running low on alternaties atm.
In post 8685, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8681, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8678, MathBlade wrote:The question is in the not clears Ank. *glares* keep in mind you only had a problem with mechanics after I replaced in and made Town clear chain. You DO NOT SHOOT CLEARS as a vig.

Nahdia I think Earth would suit you. But only if you are town. Are you Town?
Maybe.
I claim one shot trombone vendor and give it to you and it does nothing. Here.

Back to the sane realm Ank doesn't get hammers.
Pours you a cup of spiders.
Hates spiders but lets them run around and doesn't harm them and starts dancing but is a horrible dancer. Leave me alone please. Here is 100 GP.

@JaeReed Does linking a prior case count?

Done in flavor of Undertale.

Pacifist aka town route gives Moffet money to leave them alone. Check the wiki.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10584 (isolation #1409) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Muffet*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10588 (isolation #1410) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So JaeReed do you think Nahdia is scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10589 (isolation #1411) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10587, Nahdia wrote:i ltierally outright claimed Muffet awhile ago but w/e.

I wrap people up in webs.
There is an Undertale Wiki where you can look up every character.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10592 (isolation #1412) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10593 (isolation #1413) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10590, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10580, MathBlade wrote:You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
...Are you suggesting that I strongman killed Zakk... because he was a flavor cop? On night one?
Yep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10596 (isolation #1414) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10594, Ankamius wrote:Go ahead and explain how I knew he was a flavor cop then.
I already explained where he crumbed cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10597 (isolation #1415) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10595, JaeReed wrote:Math, I know the characters for the most part. I have watched a let's play of both the pacifist (starting from neutral) and genocide routes.

I just couldn't see a correlation between Muffet and jailkeeping, so I asked since you said it all fits well.
I guess it was obvious to me *shrug* sorry.

Either way I could see Nahdia being scum with Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10598 (isolation #1416) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There is no way Ank is town though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10600 (isolation #1417) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10599, Ankamius wrote:Do you seriously think I look for crumbs?
I think you will do whatever it takes to survive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10602 (isolation #1418) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Open 336
Game Status: Over
Player Status: Lynched D3
Role: Mafia Goon
End Result: Town Wins D3
Comments: Replaced Friend D1. Buddy got killed D1, revealing that the power role we had was completely useless with the power roles the town had. I had a decent shot after I offed the Cop N1, but I fucked up D3 and basically scumclaimed. A lot of the game was frustrating and stressful, and the town nearly shot itself in the foot regardless.

You mean where you also offed a cop and one of the reasons I suspected you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10603 (isolation #1419) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And where the town shot itself in the foot. And yet again Town was shooting itself in the foot?

Please continue to say this isn't how you play scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10606 (isolation #1420) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ascetic means there is no door unless you kill. The door is fixed but is invisible and intangible unless you kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10607 (isolation #1421) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Therefore weak wouldn't trigger
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10608 (isolation #1422) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10604, Ankamius wrote:Here, I'll even help you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=63034
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=61253

These are the latest two scum games I have on the site. The one you initially looked at is from 2011, a grand total of five months after I joined the site.
So why should I look at games where you said you don't when there is a game where you do what you said you don't do?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10615 (isolation #1423) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay now hammer Scum Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10618 (isolation #1424) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...Then you still won't hammer scum.

V/LA tomorrow car stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10619 (isolation #1425) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA tomorrow car stuff
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10621 (isolation #1426) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

What question am I avoiding?

In a democracy people vote to do things. They don't vote on truth. Do not go down that train of thought or you will piss me off more so than I already am.

Everyone else can believe incorrect mechanics but until they fix it their reads will be off and so I am trying to fix it. Truth is not dependent on popular opinion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10622 (isolation #1427) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

People can vote and say that 2+2 is 3. That will never change it is 4.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10623 (isolation #1428) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Offtopic nice new avatar Ank
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10626 (isolation #1429) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because fake claiming D2 and then not killing the JK or outed rolecop is not something scum!Gio would do.

Because scum Gio would not when I replaced in would not do what in essence is a guilty on Maxous.

If Gio is scum it had to be during N5 if at all in which case it looks like he would be weak.

Said that multiple times.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10628 (isolation #1430) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

That same barometer that says I am scum. Riiiight. The environment is scum trying to mislynch me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10631 (isolation #1431) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am still and always about the facts. *glares*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10634 (isolation #1432) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So you're lynching me because you think I am Town greaaaaaaat.....

*sigh*

This fucking game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10644 (isolation #1433) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I flip Town you guys lynch ank.

That is it.

Ank and PV have been pushing literal garbage of weak dying to ascetic.

Just waiting for a vote so I hammer myself so Ank doesn't get hammers.

At this point not much I can say when people invent alternate universes.

Hands off Nahdia JaeReed Gio after my town flip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10648 (isolation #1434) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Mathblade

This day needs to end my reads are Ank and PV scum. Possible A50 or Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10649 (isolation #1435) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10645, BigYoshiFan wrote:Why Ank over PV?
Because Ank says by setup I am scum. I am Town lynch him hard he has to be SK.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10651 (isolation #1436) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nah you all wanted me to be scum.

Ank and PV changed your minds with mechanical bullshit.

Looking forward to dead thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10652 (isolation #1437) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least SK doesn't get hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10653 (isolation #1438) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At DnD so no last will but it should be clear.

Lynch Ank and PV

Weak would never die to ascetic. Ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10654 (isolation #1439) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The only way Gio is scum is post N5 he would not be the killer you are looking for.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10657 (isolation #1440) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10655, Ankamius wrote:If you're somehow actually town, you might legitimately have thrown the entire game by self-hammering.
I disagree.

I have been clear and plain as day and continually you have insisted I am scum. Reap what you sowed. You were scum you and PV lead this to not be lynched. With me obvTown you should be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10658 (isolation #1441) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No one else was going to be lynched I have no reason to trust you and you completely bastardized mechanics to do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10659 (isolation #1442) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When you know you're going down stop scum.

I knew I was going down so at least I can stop you from getting a second kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10662 (isolation #1443) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I suggested a possibility.

A possibility that is not broken.An SK won against 42 people. I do not trust you. You suggested worse that makes no sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10664 (isolation #1444) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Multiball a few teams.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10666 (isolation #1445) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So an SK and cult recruiter of various size is balanced depending upon time of death. There are other options but mainly One or two person team and SK or multiple 3Ps. I don't see group scum except those with SirCakez I do not believe you are Town who would consistently tunnel like this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10668 (isolation #1446) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10665, Ankamius wrote:The setup you're suggesting is too swingy and disgustingly town sided. One misstep by scum and town essentially have a guaranteed win that they might have to wade through months of playing for. I have a very hard time believing that any reviewer would tolerate that type of design to fly.
No. With the setup in mind Town have about 4-5 chances in my head at worst. 6-7 at best.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10669 (isolation #1447) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can bitch or you can be caught scum. I do not believe your anger.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10672 (isolation #1448) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

One shot lynch proof or other variants ensure that.

The cult in Gistou had one shot lynchproof for that problem.

Too much power can help balance that like Skull did here.

Again you are talking nightless. Completely different than night.

This is a bastard setup I suspect multiple 3Ps and you being one of them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10675 (isolation #1449) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You saying it is townsided when it is in your vested interest now that your understanding of the setup is broken. I am so done with you.

If you are town then I do not understand your insistence I cannot be Town BP based on your claim.

I claimed true results.

You literally invented Godfather just to keep calling me scum.

I am done with you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10678 (isolation #1450) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No it makes sense to stop an SK from demolishing town. I am the temptation for the SK.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10679 (isolation #1451) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10677, Ankamius wrote:You got lynched ultimately because you were playing like you were only interested in your own survival. Your blind death tunnel on me being scum is only the latest example of that.
I tunnel as either alignment.

Tunneling is a tool for caught scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10682 (isolation #1452) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am stepping away from this thread so I don't say something stupid. You are caught scum period. You invented weak dying to ascetic. Invented calling me gf to discount the Gio claim.

Ever since N5. I spent literally four hours figuring out a way to prove Maxous was a liar.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10686 (isolation #1453) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

....Then why didn't you argue I was Town???

Although seriously I hate meta tells of either alignment going to have to talk about why I was so obvTown post game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10927 (isolation #1454) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GG. Thanks Skull.

If my questions were annoying I am sorry. :(

Just proud I caught Maxous. We may have lost but I am slowly improving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10932 (isolation #1455) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10931, Nahdia wrote:Like, EVERYTHING. all my initial assumptions about how the game was set up once gaster was lynched were correct.
Yep.

If only we had synergized afterward. I was gold preMaxous and sucked after his lynch.
You were gold afterward.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10941 (isolation #1456) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10940, JaeReed wrote:I'm sorry too, this game was in the bag and I let one nightkill wipe away everything previously.

I'm sorry Math for lynching you and supporting the lynch on you. It was an incredibly bad play on my part and you were right in the fact that I was trying to make you scum so that I felt ok with it because you were pushing on Ank. Sorry =(
Meh I was trying to lynch town. Just didn't know Ank was and didn't have the knowledge Max also killed:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10945 (isolation #1457) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10942, JaeReed wrote:Still no excuse for trying to find a way to make you scum despite all my prior knowledge of you pointing to town :P I'm sorry if I got heated at times too. I do actually like playing with you.
It happens. We just didn't know the setup.

<3

So yeah. I am proud I caught the only scum after that my play took a nose dive to crapsville.

Nice to know my reasons for townreading Gio and Cakez were good. I.e. They wouldn't sell out Maxous if they were scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10946 (isolation #1458) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10944, callforjudgement wrote:BTW, because this game doesn't meet the definition of Game Mechanics in the wiki (specifically, "The game is comprised of factions, including Mafia, Town, and/or somewhat predictable third parties."), I don't think it qualifies for the longest-games leaderboard. (Chess Mafia was disqualified on the same basis.)
I think it does.

1 faction of 1.
1 faction of 21.

Two factions.
Just not numbers we are used to.

It made me think Ank SK but IMHO it was Mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10973 (isolation #1459) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10949, Leonshade wrote:Thanks, Skull.

Congrats to the scumteam. Maxous had me fooled all the way up to my death, props to Math for catching him.

Thanks! I've realized I'm like a pendulum...I'm either really really right or really really wrong. Just gotta work on being right more often than wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10979 (isolation #1460) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be fair, we can complain we can bemoan we can say "how much better we were than everyone else"
We can blame the setup we can blame someone else we can blame our emotions.

The fact of the matter is we lost. And we can choose to be negative about it or choose to be positive about it.

I could berate everyone for not following me onto Maxous immediately when I proved he was a liar and instead ya'll made me drag it out repeatedly. I could say "ya'll sucked for letting the game get that apathetic". I could be very negative.

But mafia is a game of influence and it is about the fun first and foremost. If you aren't having fun then why are you there? If you think you're right why aren't you trying to persuade someone? Mafia is a game of influence which I'm working at getting better towards but ripping each other apart without building each other back up leads to toxicity.

So Skull thank you for a great game. I liked the puzzle. I also appreciate you being ontime with VCAs which is really rare when a game goes as fast as it does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10981 (isolation #1461) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I know I was. That's for sure.

I'll just stay happy I caught the only scum in a game that big :)

/me yay for improving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10992 (isolation #1462) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Randomly enough my name should just be Bulletproof. I have drawn it sooooo many times now.

Gistou
This
A scum game I replaced into
A town game I replaced into

Like I should just be called Bulletproof
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10993 (isolation #1463) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and when I wasn't BP I drew scum ninja.

The Gistou curse is real.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10996 (isolation #1464) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10994, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10992, MathBlade wrote:Randomly enough my name should just be Bulletproof. I have drawn it sooooo many times now.

Gistou
This

Weren't you BP in Shadowrun too? lol
Lol 5 recent games

So many I forgot one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10999 (isolation #1465) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10997, McMenno wrote:
In post 10996, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10994, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10992, MathBlade wrote:Randomly enough my name should just be Bulletproof. I have drawn it sooooo many times now.

Gistou
This

Weren't you BP in Shadowrun too? lol
Lol 5 recent games

So many I forgot one.
good riddance

??? Did I annoy you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”