Mini 1867 -- TBD Mafia [game over]

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #300  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 am

It's a theme game, you should definitely be reading the flavors!
balance among all things

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: In Hiding
Pronoun: He

Post Post #301  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 am

In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:answer KainTepes
I forgot to do this. It is well known (or at least, I don't make is unknown) that SK is my favourite role. I enjoy third party play in general, thus it is my preference.
Is the proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3
"if someone can't respect u for being who u are, they are not worth having in ur life." - Firebringer the Great

Time until Avatar may be pried back from Skrew's cold dead hands: 3 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes

lane0168
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2011
Location: Minnesota
Pronoun: He

Post Post #302  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 am

In post 301, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:answer KainTepes
I forgot to do this. It is well known (or at least, I don't make is unknown) that SK is my favourite role. I enjoy third party play in general, thus it is my preference.


Me too. Did you get it? I didn't :(

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: In Hiding
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:31 am

In post 302, lane0168 wrote:
In post 301, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:answer KainTepes
I forgot to do this. It is well known (or at least, I don't make is unknown) that SK is my favourite role. I enjoy third party play in general, thus it is my preference.


Me too. Did you get it? I didn't :(
I wish man!!
Is the proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3
"if someone can't respect u for being who u are, they are not worth having in ur life." - Firebringer the Great

Time until Avatar may be pried back from Skrew's cold dead hands: 3 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #304  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

I'm sure no matter what everyone answered, we all drew a town role

it's AMAZING, eh?
balance among all things

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #305  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am

In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:that's a joke btw

and I'm not responding to all of that shit because it's a distraction and I think my position is clear and I'm tired of it being jerked around and painted scum because I did what I thought was good for the town - I'm clearly not holding anyone's fingers from typing whatever the fuck they want about their answers, don't act like I am

go ahead, answer KainTepes - if you think my caution is scum-motivated, you can just ignore me and answer KT and get on to solving the game that way if that's what you think it is going to do


UNVOTE: Drealm

I don't think drealm's reluctance to have people answer my question is scum-motivated anymore judging by this post,,

going to reread and get MOAR IDEAS,,,,,,,,!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

lane0168
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2011
Location: Minnesota
Pronoun: He

Post Post #306  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

In post 305, KainTepes wrote:
In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:that's a joke btw

and I'm not responding to all of that shit because it's a distraction and I think my position is clear and I'm tired of it being jerked around and painted scum because I did what I thought was good for the town - I'm clearly not holding anyone's fingers from typing whatever the fuck they want about their answers, don't act like I am

go ahead, answer KainTepes - if you think my caution is scum-motivated, you can just ignore me and answer KT and get on to solving the game that way if that's what you think it is going to do


UNVOTE: Drealm

I don't think drealm's reluctance to have people answer my question is scum-motivated anymore judging by this post,,

going to reread and get MOAR IDEAS,,,,,,,,!!!!


Because he stopped caring if people answer, after getting a bunch of pressure for caring if people answer???

After saying he's tired of his position being painted scum when he's been persistently painting your position as scum?

Which part made you change your mind?

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:53 am

that is just scum-framing through and through, as you've been doing

you obviously don't care to actually try and understand my position
balance among all things

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: In Hiding
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 am

I don't know Kain, I'm with lane here.
Is the proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3
"if someone can't respect u for being who u are, they are not worth having in ur life." - Firebringer the Great

Time until Avatar may be pried back from Skrew's cold dead hands: 3 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes

lane0168
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2011
Location: Minnesota
Pronoun: He

Post Post #309  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:49 am

In post 307, drealmerz7 wrote:that is just scum-framing through and through, as you've been doing

you obviously don't care to actually try and understand my position


"which part made you change your mind?"

Who's the one scum framing here?

lane0168
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2011
Location: Minnesota
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 am

In post 307, drealmerz7 wrote:that is just scum-framing through and through, as you've been doing

you obviously don't care to actually try and understand my position


My questions and posts are based on fact and what you actually did. You're the one throwing the shit here. Starting with your first ever response to me.

lane0168
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2011
Location: Minnesota
Pronoun: He

Post Post #311  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:56 am

In post 198, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 196, lane0168 wrote:
In post 149, drealmerz7 wrote:why the vote on mcmenno?

In post 155, drealmerz7 wrote:mcmenno, did you poop inside or something?

Can you tell me why you showed concern twice for votes on mcmenno but haven't asked about any other votes?

not really in that context/the way you are framing that, no
I didn't even realize I'd done that until you pointed it out
I was just curious about them more than others, I'd guess (or that I understood others more than those), but there was no "focus" on them for me other than the votes drew my attention

upon reflection now - I have noticed that he gets voted a lot on D1, and I don't quite understand it, and with that knowledge I do think scum may feel they're more likely to get a D1 mislynch on mcmenno than someone else

so maybe it was a subconscious defense of him, having seen that pattern happen in the past and balked at it because I don't understand (that is something I do all the time, in life, balk at what I don't understand if it keeps happening)


I asked a question based purely on the facts of what happen. You start your answer insinuating I'm framing it a certain way, or taking it out of context. Which I wasnt doing whatsoever. You've been trying to tell people and me and we're skewing things, but all my posts and questions are based on fact. And you have the nerve to say I'm scum framing? And Kain is using scum tactics through and through? For things that town often do?

VOTE: drealmerz I wanted to wait and vote nama but this is good

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #312  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 am

please, everyone, tell me you can see how blatant this is?

I don't have the energy for this dumbshit

I'll take it if really needed, but, it is painfully obvious to me (I guess because I know I'm town too, but, ugh)

I feel like this JUST happened to me in curse of strahd with shaziro and it's not where I want to go
balance among all things

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #313  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 am

no, you reframed "the facts"

you're like fucking fox news
balance among all things

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

keep pushing your story though

sell sell sell sell it!
balance among all things

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #315  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

mr. anchorman...
balance among all things

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

for people who like to look at previous games / find them helpful to figure stuff out:

The Curse of Strahd

somewhere in there is a lot of back and forth between shaziro and myself and I feel very much similar in this situation with lane but I am not engaging the way I did with shaziro because that was fucking awful

in strahd, I'm town, they're scum - look for the sword vs. feather metaphor
balance among all things

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

In post 306, lane0168 wrote:
In post 305, KainTepes wrote:
In post 298, drealmerz7 wrote:that's a joke btw

and I'm not responding to all of that shit because it's a distraction and I think my position is clear and I'm tired of it being jerked around and painted scum because I did what I thought was good for the town - I'm clearly not holding anyone's fingers from typing whatever the fuck they want about their answers, don't act like I am

go ahead, answer KainTepes - if you think my caution is scum-motivated, you can just ignore me and answer KT and get on to solving the game that way if that's what you think it is going to do


UNVOTE: Drealm

I don't think drealm's reluctance to have people answer my question is scum-motivated anymore judging by this post,,

going to reread and get MOAR IDEAS,,,,,,,,!!!!


Because he stopped caring if people answer, after getting a bunch of pressure for caring if people answer???

After saying he's tired of his position being painted scum when he's been persistently painting your position as scum?

Which part made you change your mind?


cos i think drealm has a reason for not wanting people to post answers, like how i have a reason why i want people to,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Davsto
Farce of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: The land of tea-drinking and Queen-worshipping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #318  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:21 pm

In post 312, drealmerz7 wrote:please, everyone, tell me you can see how blatant this is?

I don't have the energy for this dumbshit

I'll take it if really needed, but, it is painfully obvious to me (I guess because I know I'm town too, but, ugh)

I feel like this JUST happened to me in curse of strahd with shaziro and it's not where I want to go

In post 313, drealmerz7 wrote:no, you reframed "the facts"

you're like fucking fox news

In post 314, drealmerz7 wrote:keep pushing your story though

sell sell sell sell it!

In post 315, drealmerz7 wrote:mr. anchorman...

In post 316, drealmerz7 wrote:for people who like to look at previous games / find them helpful to figure stuff out:

The Curse of Strahd

somewhere in there is a lot of back and forth between shaziro and myself and I feel very much similar in this situation with lane but I am not engaging the way I did with shaziro because that was fucking awful

in strahd, I'm town, they're scum - look for the sword vs. feather metaphor

Talking fake news, you know how no-one really believed the Trump story but then it got super under his skin and everyone thought there may be some slight truth to it?

This is the equivalent of that.

You're overdoing your reaction and I don't believe it's anything more than theatrics, to be honest.
"dammit davsto" - everyone
Colin has returned.
"I'm never in someone's sig :(" - McMenno
On Italian time, currently UTC+1

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #319  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:25 pm

well you're wrong
balance among all things

FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 25, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #320  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Dont like lane here. Gotta reread when off and explain.

Davsto
Farce of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: The land of tea-drinking and Queen-worshipping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #321  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 pm

In post 319, drealmerz7 wrote:well you're wrong

wow i'm convinced
"dammit davsto" - everyone
Colin has returned.
"I'm never in someone's sig :(" - McMenno
On Italian time, currently UTC+1

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #322  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm

why would I draw attention to myself with any of this if I were scum?
balance among all things

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #323  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm

KT had a theory about me and now scums are just running with it because they see me as an easy target and they've gotten momentum with it and townies to give it some credibility - ehgk
balance among all things

Davsto
Farce of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: The land of tea-drinking and Queen-worshipping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #324  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:54 pm

In post 322, drealmerz7 wrote:why would I draw attention to myself with any of this if I were scum?

Because you didn't want to reveal the information and so decided to take the "why should I/I don't want to/it may be bad" generic stance that generally some people take when something like that occurs.

Called out on it, and with no others sharing to back you up, you had to double down on it to avoid looking like you're trying too hard to not be seen as scummy.

Now, worried about the attention, you are trying to divert attention off by calling others scummy and discrediting the argument, but without any real substance behind either attempt.
"dammit davsto" - everyone
Colin has returned.
"I'm never in someone's sig :(" - McMenno
On Italian time, currently UTC+1

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games