Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 994, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 988, inspectorscout wrote:
Is it me or
DID PEP JUST BREAK MY GAME
Of course I did...

I'M THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS.

Now give me an award.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Transcend »

I change my mind

Indigo was towny
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Post 1000 wohooooo!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1000, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 994, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 988, inspectorscout wrote:
Is it me or
DID PEP JUST BREAK MY GAME
Of course I did...

I'M THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS.

Now give me an award.
Fuck you! Not only did you stole the page top, but also mah 1000's post post...my avatar is the emoji I would put here :P
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.16

ConManMick -
[3] Transcend, Pine, Alisae
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[2] drealmerz7, BigYoshiFan
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[1] gerryoat
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[1] PeregrineV
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstove -
[0]
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Ramcius -
[2] Jaack, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[3] ConManMick, Manuel87, Ramcius

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove, Elena Fisher

Mod Notes –
ironstove is V/LA until 15 January.
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 17 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 951, PeregrineV wrote: My primary reason for not scumreading gerry at this point is we just finished Wordplay Mafia, where he was town and had similar posting style.
Went back to check- here is his iso-

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=68819&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28282&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In both games he goes to figure out Transcend's alignment. Turns out he was scum last game, and gerry called it, but otherwise he appears to be scumhunting in both this game and Wordplay.
I have to disagree with you. I have read a little into his Iso of that game and i think his play is quite different from this one.
Main point is the thing about Transcend. In our game he mad 0 attempts of reading Transcend he is fine with being TR by him and pointing out and mentioning it when he gets the chance. I see nothing close to that in the Iso you posted.
Also he took the initiative in the game you posted, here he is just arguing and scumreading ppl that mentioned a scumread on him.
In post 951, PeregrineV wrote: I would like to hear about your Pepo scumread, and your drealmerz townread.
For drealmerz
Spoiler:
i liked a lot of his early stuff. It felt like he genuinly got more and more annoyed by the spam in the first 10 pages. Something i dont see scum bother with because its fine for them if the game doesnt progress. 10 pages of spam means that a player with less time will have it harder to catch up so i agree with him that it is antitown.
Also when he is confronting players he says clearly why he thinks what they said is scummy/towny instead of just throwing shade without committing to it.
here is one example:
In post 380, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 379, ConManMick wrote:...1.)If someone is legitimately town they ought to be able to get out of a hole.
Basically, I agree with the sentiment of this post.
2.) Yeah I just woke up about a half hour ago and I don't remember going to bed so this might be a little less than coherent yeeeeoooow
1.) so if they can't get out of it they're scum and the lynch is okie-dokie? - that sounds like mislynches never happen in your world? what am I missing?
2.) yyeeeeeowwww indeed! you know you sound shady and so you excuse it, even if it is true that you just woke up, the genuineness of this remark is non-existent to me, very forced
scumpingsdings for you

For Pep
Spoiler:
i dont like how he is throwing shade without committing to a scumread. Its what scum does give ppl a reason to scumread someone without joining the push on said person.
He also tried to discourage earlygame scumhunting from drealmerz.
In post 104, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 19, drealmerz7 wrote:if I were scum and alisae were scum I'd be busing him right now for such a move and my posting would be identical (even this post), so
don't pretend to be able to read me, it just hurts the game
Why does this guy wants so much to get something out of nithing so fast?
In post 430, Pepchoninga wrote: Ughh, I don't like how you try to compliment Trans and think this is gonna get you off his SRs
In post 537, Pepchoninga wrote: I don't care about pushing anybody atm. If I was sure, you would more then likely see me tunnel the guy.
So he thinks i am scum but doesnt want to push on me because? Doesnt make sense for town to act like that.
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 542, Alisae wrote:
In post 540, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 539, Alisae wrote:
In post 536, Pepchoninga wrote:Don't really care wether I'm on your good side or not, as long as you are willing to cooperate with the rest to have a good discussion and
ultimately achieving our alignment's goal.
???????????
You know I never talk from a town perspective.
Not the problem here.
How do you know you two are the same alignment?
I don't. That's why I talk from a neutral perspective. Also from his to an extent too. I doubt he thinks he is mafia, even if he is. So the way I present things is good for everybody.
First like i already mentioned what he suggests he is doing is always playing scummy so he cant be called out for it. While that is Nai it defenitly is a shitty way to make sure you have an easier time when you are scum.
The problem is with how this develops. He talks like they are the same alignment so he is already talking from a town pov yet when he is called out for his statment he says he is talking from a neutral pov which doesnt make sense to me. In the last part of the quote he is again implying that he (i think he is Transcend here) is town as he isnt talking about him as mafia. While the initial statement is Nai to me. How he handled the questions from Alisae looks like he was panicking and answerd with a shitty metaexcuse that didnt make sense.
In post 576, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 571, Alisae wrote:2. Nah. Plus getting roasted by Pine is nothing new.
3. I think you implied that you two are the same alignment.
VOTE: Pep
Yep, your reads are bad. I'm not the same alignment with him. He put me on the bottom of his reads ffs.
This continues here. Why is he suddenly a different alignment just because he is scumreading him? Town has no knowledge about alignments so the SR itself is Nai but the reasoning for it may be something to look into.
In post 608, Pepchoninga wrote: Well let me clear my words now, cuz I got a little confused by Alisae's tunneling and now you seem to be on the same train. I'm saying one thing. I don't like Trans. His reads overall feel forced and his reasoning is fake. This is all. Explained and well. He doesn't think we are one the same side, evident from his reads. I'm not excluding the possibility of a TvT. Tho I have been leaning more and more on me actually finding scum.
Calling Transcends reads shit while he himself refuses to give reads and doesnt explain why Transcends reads are supposed to be shit.

Will respond to gerry in a different post this already got quite long.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 995, Transcend wrote:Btw i read the thread backwards and don't know who Elena replaced, but she's scum
This needs to have a vote with it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 991, gerryoat wrote:Why don't you like my slot before the "fluffing" please do tell
let's see, your lack of scumhunting, sure you tried call out Iron, but you gave up and let it slip from your hook without any reason, your shitposting, your attempts to shove that you are town to everyone throats, your case against Manuel looks really forced
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1007, Ramcius wrote:
In post 991, gerryoat wrote:Why don't you like my slot before the "fluffing" please do tell
let's see, your lack of scumhunting, sure you tried call out Iron, but you gave up and let it slip from your hook without any reason, your shitposting, your attempts to shove that you are town to everyone throats, your case against Manuel looks really forced
????????????????????????????

let me count the times i said iron was scum after that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1006, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 995, Transcend wrote:Btw i read the thread backwards and don't know who Elena replaced, but she's scum
This needs to have a vote with it.
I was guessing you subbed LT or PP but i was wrong. You subbed into one of my trs. Plus, the Mick wagon is pure ownage.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 738, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: ironstove this needs rope
In post 743, gerryoat wrote:
In post 427, ironstove wrote:Has everyone already posted ?

So far no scum reads yet.
Right here he says he has no scumreads and asking if everyone talked yet.
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Suddenly he is very interested in a fake vig shot. If you look at the timing, you will see that he posted this 1 hour after the mod did the vote count, which means it was obviously fake at this time and he was trying to just cast a dark shadow over it.
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
Here he thinks he has something to push on, since others were talking about it as well, and tries to push on something that shouldnt give that strong of a scumread if he had no prior scumreads.
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
after i question on it, he sounds like he is confused, and instead of engaging he just goes to vote.

Iron
^ scum
In post 773, gerryoat wrote:more votes on iron needed por favor
In post 784, gerryoat wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:i also think ironstove is town but i'm infinitely more sure about the first one
bad tr. wtf
In post 956, gerryoat wrote:
In post 935, Manuel87 wrote:Just more stupidity to hide the fact you arent scumhunting at all.
pretty sure i broke down why i thought you and iron were scum. but OK whatever fits your agenda hmmm?

Spoiler: as shown here
In post 743, gerryoat wrote:
In post 427, ironstove wrote:Has everyone already posted ?

So far no scum reads yet.
Right here he says he has no scumreads and asking if everyone talked yet.
Suddenly he is very interested in a fake vig shot. If you look at the timing, you will see that he posted this 1 hour after the mod did the vote count, which means it was obviously fake at this time and he was trying to just cast a dark shadow over it.
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
Here he thinks he has something to push on, since others were talking about it as well, and tries to push on something that shouldnt give that strong of a scumread if he had no prior scumreads.
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
after i question on it, he sounds like he is confused, and instead of engaging he just goes to vote.

Iron
^ scum
In post 795, gerryoat wrote:
In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

pedit: fixed quote origin

I was maf with you before, you should know how i act as maf lol. You're acting pretty similar to that game, so that's why i scumread you a bit more than my analysis.
In post 964, gerryoat wrote:
In post 963, Pine wrote:Could it possibly be so easy as Mick/Manuel/Ram?
prob different scum teams. dont see them all 'voting me/soft pushing me' on the same team. also think iron is there too
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

@ Ram some of those literally coming a few hours ago or less. so WTF are you talking about when you say
In post 1007, Ramcius wrote:let's see, your lack of scumhunting, sure you tried call out Iron, but you gave up and let it slip from your hook without any reason
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

Post by gerryoat »

Shitposting is fun, I shit post cause it's fun. That's NAI, read any of my games. I shitposted in games as town and maf. You say that my case against Manuel seems forced, that's fine. but that's me scumunting. so how can you say i'm not scumhunting when you think my scumhunting was bad? That is this shit why people think you're scum. your arguments make no sense
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1011, gerryoat wrote:@ Ram some of those literally coming a few hours ago or less. so WTF are you talking about when you say
In post 1007, Ramcius wrote:let's see, your lack of scumhunting, sure you tried call out Iron, but you gave up and let it slip from your hook without any reason
telling someone need rope isn't pushing their lynch, it's fluff
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1005, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 951, PeregrineV wrote: My primary reason for not scumreading gerry at this point is we just finished Wordplay Mafia, where he was town and had similar posting style.
Went back to check- here is his iso-

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=68819&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28282&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In both games he goes to figure out Transcend's alignment. Turns out he was scum last game, and gerry called it, but otherwise he appears to be scumhunting in both this game and Wordplay.
I have to disagree with you. I have read a little into his Iso of that game and i think his play is quite different from this one.
Main point is the thing about Transcend. In our game he mad 0 attempts of reading Transcend he is fine with being TR by him and pointing out and mentioning it when he gets the chance. I see nothing close to that in the Iso you posted.
Also he took the initiative in the game you posted, here he is just arguing and scumreading ppl that mentioned a scumread on him.
In post 951, PeregrineV wrote: I would like to hear about your Pepo scumread, and your drealmerz townread.
For drealmerz
Spoiler:
i liked a lot of his early stuff. It felt like he genuinly got more and more annoyed by the spam in the first 10 pages. Something i dont see scum bother with because its fine for them if the game doesnt progress. 10 pages of spam means that a player with less time will have it harder to catch up so i agree with him that it is antitown.
Also when he is confronting players he says clearly why he thinks what they said is scummy/towny instead of just throwing shade without committing to it.
here is one example:
In post 380, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 379, ConManMick wrote:...1.)If someone is legitimately town they ought to be able to get out of a hole.
Basically, I agree with the sentiment of this post.
2.) Yeah I just woke up about a half hour ago and I don't remember going to bed so this might be a little less than coherent yeeeeoooow
1.) so if they can't get out of it they're scum and the lynch is okie-dokie? - that sounds like mislynches never happen in your world? what am I missing?
2.) yyeeeeeowwww indeed! you know you sound shady and so you excuse it, even if it is true that you just woke up, the genuineness of this remark is non-existent to me, very forced
scumpingsdings for you

For Pep
Spoiler:
i dont like how he is throwing shade without committing to a scumread. Its what scum does give ppl a reason to scumread someone without joining the push on said person.
He also tried to discourage earlygame scumhunting from drealmerz.
In post 104, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 19, drealmerz7 wrote:if I were scum and alisae were scum I'd be busing him right now for such a move and my posting would be identical (even this post), so
don't pretend to be able to read me, it just hurts the game
Why does this guy wants so much to get something out of nithing so fast?
In post 430, Pepchoninga wrote: Ughh, I don't like how you try to compliment Trans and think this is gonna get you off his SRs
In post 537, Pepchoninga wrote: I don't care about pushing anybody atm. If I was sure, you would more then likely see me tunnel the guy.
So he thinks i am scum but doesnt want to push on me because? Doesnt make sense for town to act like that.
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 542, Alisae wrote:
In post 540, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 539, Alisae wrote:
In post 536, Pepchoninga wrote:Don't really care wether I'm on your good side or not, as long as you are willing to cooperate with the rest to have a good discussion and
ultimately achieving our alignment's goal.
???????????
You know I never talk from a town perspective.
Not the problem here.
How do you know you two are the same alignment?
I don't. That's why I talk from a neutral perspective. Also from his to an extent too. I doubt he thinks he is mafia, even if he is. So the way I present things is good for everybody.
First like i already mentioned what he suggests he is doing is always playing scummy so he cant be called out for it. While that is Nai it defenitly is a shitty way to make sure you have an easier time when you are scum.
The problem is with how this develops. He talks like they are the same alignment so he is already talking from a town pov yet when he is called out for his statment he says he is talking from a neutral pov which doesnt make sense to me. In the last part of the quote he is again implying that he (i think he is Transcend here) is town as he isnt talking about him as mafia. While the initial statement is Nai to me. How he handled the questions from Alisae looks like he was panicking and answerd with a shitty metaexcuse that didnt make sense.
In post 576, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 571, Alisae wrote:2. Nah. Plus getting roasted by Pine is nothing new.
3. I think you implied that you two are the same alignment.
VOTE: Pep
Yep, your reads are bad. I'm not the same alignment with him. He put me on the bottom of his reads ffs.
This continues here. Why is he suddenly a different alignment just because he is scumreading him? Town has no knowledge about alignments so the SR itself is Nai but the reasoning for it may be something to look into.
In post 608, Pepchoninga wrote: Well let me clear my words now, cuz I got a little confused by Alisae's tunneling and now you seem to be on the same train. I'm saying one thing. I don't like Trans. His reads overall feel forced and his reasoning is fake. This is all. Explained and well. He doesn't think we are one the same side, evident from his reads. I'm not excluding the possibility of a TvT. Tho I have been leaning more and more on me actually finding scum.
Calling Transcends reads shit while he himself refuses to give reads and doesnt explain why Transcends reads are supposed to be shit.

Will respond to gerry in a different post this already got quite long.
I don't see the shade you are so desperate to accuse me for. Also like cmon, I alreadu explained a thousand times the situation with the perspective, like you do need to read everything in the thread to get it allI know but still. Tell me how do Implying that me and Transcend are the same allingment. Also I said that from his PoV I'm most likely not the same allingment as him for reasons obviously stated. Putting your buddy at the bottom of your reads is bad imo.

I don't refuse to give reads. I'm just waiting to put them when they are needed. Atm I think I have a scum in my hands and I belive this is more important.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1013, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1011, gerryoat wrote:@ Ram some of those literally coming a few hours ago or less. so WTF are you talking about when you say
That was not your argument. Your argument was things BESIDES FLUFF. You said that I gave up on Iron, and I just proved you wrong that you just blatantly lied.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1013, Ramcius wrote:
Yes it is. When you say somebody needs a rope you say that you want them lynched.

Also you haven't really scumhunted too. You just latched on to me because I attacked you a lot or sheepd another wagon ^^

And why isn't your vote on me? Didn't you say I need a rope like a couple of times?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:15 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1007, Ramcius wrote:
In post 991, gerryoat wrote:
Why don't you like my slot before the "fluffing"
please do tell
let's see, your lack of scumhunting, sure you tried call out Iron,
but you gave up and let it slip from your hook without any reason
, your shitposting, your attempts to shove that you are town to everyone throats, your case against Manuel looks really forced
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

UNVOTE:

good luck, i'm out of this shitfest
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:19 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Ramcius has requested replacement.

Looking for a replacement.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

LOL what?? can't take the heat?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1018, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

good luck, i'm out of this shitfest
This is the rope. Xd
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

I honestly think that whoever gets on his spot is kinda doomed in my eyes.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Transcend »

Guys

Fuck

Just lynch Mick

The best player to ever join this website is voting there

He also happens to be the king
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by kuror0 »

ok finished catching up and got some thoughts.
In post 963, Pine wrote: Could it possibly be so easy as Mick/Manuel/Ram?
Then add me to that list cause I think along the same lines toward gerry. The player attitude is not my cup of tea but w/e we are all different and that's ok what I SR most is that he has been only taunting everyone who SRs him and nothing else. I see no single effort to discern if the slot is town or scum it is like if you SR gerry he will instantly SR back.

Transcend's posts, at least most of them look really town if not for the voice on my head that screams this is not the town transcend I've seen play he would be firmly a town read.

Alisae did ask a lot of questions but I think they were all leading nowhere so it just appears as being participative and helpful while providing nothing and I'm wary of this cause I've seen a couple of scums trying to pull that.

Pep and Ram I feel the potential of a SvT but not sure which is which. I'm not even sure if it is SvT or just 2 towns tunneling each other or what so yeah... null till I see other interactions.

Those are my most prominent reads still not so sure about all the rest but just felt like letting you guys know.

P-edit: holy crap I was up to date with post 981 so this post ignores everything that came after that.
Too lazy to be scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”