Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1220, Staeg wrote:
In post 1219, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1217, SpyreX wrote:Zito town water wet
What?
Have you read Spyrex's previous posts on the Zito topic?
True but the last post he made about zito expressed paranoia on him
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1179, Kagami wrote:
In post 837, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 827, Kagami wrote:Better example, since I somehow created a sentence with no Fs or Rs.

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I am ignoring kagami despite generally having some respect for her reads.
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")
I’m sorrrrrrrrrry. I’m herrrrre, I’ve been strrrrruggling because I haven’t yet fffffound my grrrrroove with this game/haven’t had fffffun lately, but I apprrrrreciate and see yourrrrr rrrrreach out and I’m moving to do betterrrrr now. I’m not scum.
@mollie because mobile
to me this is not a reach out by the way. this is him acknowledging/responding to your post. but mebbe I just make him harder and expect his reach outs to come from him, not have other pple assume a reachout that to me doesn't look like 1 cos it is framed in a response.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Lynch infinity 2017
yeah I retract my townread on zito.

fate has been messing up the vc the entire game so I am unsure as to why kagami is sus of it and why infinity is echoing it.

I srsly doubt that in a blaze of glory that fate will suddenly give vc's that are exactly right.
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Dunnstral why didn't you hammer camntsuki yesterday?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1227, pirate mollie wrote:
Lynch infinity 2017

fate has been messing up the vc the entire game so I am unsure as to why kagami is sus of it and why infinity is echoing it.

I srsly doubt that in a blaze of glory that fate will suddenly give vc's that are exactly right.
That wasn't really a major concern, I just wanted zito to answer the question

I think zito is town

And are you sure your first sentence is right?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1221, pirate mollie wrote:you handwaved that away and said that was even more reason for dunn to nk sad.
I quote where you threw shade on dunn and handwaved it away and insisted that you were not scumreading dunn.
Would like kagami to address these
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1229, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1227, pirate mollie wrote:
Lynch infinity 2017

That wasn't really a major concern, I just wanted zito to answer the question

I think zito is town

And are you sure your first sentence is right?
yeah, I meant YOU
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Also mollie since you're here can you explain what your read on me actually is? Because it seems to be all over the damn place.
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1209, pirate mollie wrote:thank god everything is out out in the open. here we go!

I wld also like to point out that no1 seems to be reading my posts. some pple aren't reading the game so from henceforth I will rename pple who do this as pisskop1, pisskop2, and so on, etc. if any1 needs any explanation for this I will be happy to provide 1.
In post 1200, Kagami wrote:I think now is a good time to talk about what happened yesterday, since no one has claimed the action, and everyone has posted. I don't understand how no one except spyrex seems concerned by this, but whatever.
this is not true. rc talked about how it made zito town and I said no it doesn't, it was possible he was scum or that a misguided townie governed him. and I said that I was waiting for zito.
for me personally, I think it is pretty fruitless to pursue something and tie up the game until some clarification takes place from the person involved. so I decided to let it be until we heard from zito.

he posted he has a sick child and zito is defo not the type to lie or use a IRL situ in order to avoid this game I am patient to wait until he has time to post and I said this.
<----- is any1 confused about why I took this approach?
I AM WAITING FOR ZITO TO ANSWER TO YESTERDAY'S EVENT.

in the pt you said that zito was scum because of a role that you saw in another game where scum ended the day early, and that was why you read zito as scum. I that this was silly cos there were other possibilities and then I named them. you were still committed to zito!scum for the reason you gave. I assumed that you knew that I was waiting for zito since I said this in the game thread.

again no hard defending of zito has taken place.

is the "final" VC of the day. The VC suggesting the day ended when Zito was at L-1, together with the flavor text surrounding it, tells us that this was not a govern, but rather that the Day ended early, presumably because someone made it end early. Whoever did it managed to squeeze it in between Camntsuki's vote in and Dunn's vote in , which is a 15 minute window, so it was almost certainly done as soon as zito hit L-1 by someone who was present at the time, was watching fairly vigilantly, and wanted to make sure it was used before zito was lynched.
see this is where I am brought up the possibility of a governor. it sounds much more reasonable than jumping to the conclusion that zito cut the game early cos he is scum doesn't it? it must cos now you are bringing it up in the game thread and acting like it was your own idea.

again, no hard defending of zito has taken place

I do not a rush lynch on zito until I hear from him. you said that you were not going to lynch any1 but zito.
No one has claimed the action, so scum probably did it. If scum did it, then they blew an extremely powerful role Day 1. For whoever said scum can't have this role, I've only ever seen it once, with scum-ActionDan having it in one of FG's touhou games. Our beloved katsuki was scum with AD in that particular game, so I shouldn't be the only one who remembers it.
I think that this is an erroneous conclusion to jump to since I provided alternate scenarios of what might have taken place instead of basing it off of 1 GAME where you saw a similar situ. why even I even said it in this very thread.
I think this means two things: Firstly, that zito is indeed scum. It wasn't some foolish townie who saved him, it was scum. They used a super-powerful ability to do it, too. It would be incredibly stupid to waste that if zito were town, because any number of things could have happened to foil that. He could have had an awesome PR that he could have used to do some obviously town thing, he could have been investigated in some way that showed him to be town, any number of things could have happened that would have left scum high and dry when they could have allowed a nice, happy mislynch to go through on someone who easily could have been a strong town PR. Secondly, it means that the partner who saved him was active in that window, which probably rules out Zito himself.
I disagree with this. and this is part of what I think the conflict between us lies.
There's only three possibilities that I can think of for zito being town. One is that some dum-dum saved him and isn't owning up to it, which they hopefully do if I'm wrong here and wasting valuable words. Two is that town-Zito saved himself, he jumped in during exactly that 15 minute window and ended the day, and he decided not to say anything while doing it nor doing anything to suggest that maybe we should be lynching elsewhere, and then he posted today without owning up to it. Third is that scum had this power as a Day 1 only thing, which is kind of stupid from a design standpoint, and I still don't think they'd save Zito for WIFOM.

VOTE: Zito
I am waiting for zito. I am not going to tie up and stall the game until he comes back and explains.

as of this moment I don't have a scumread on zito. I am waiting for him to provide an explanation.

if some1 is confused about this let me know.
here, I enlarged the letters in case your eyes glazed over from reading my walls as they intend to do, I am sure.

was a typo, I meant infinity. I am fine with your claim.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1201, Kagami wrote:I gave my orb piece to mollie, which was a mistake.
Why did you claim this?

For the record I think it may have been known. Mollie claimed you had earth piece and you never specified what element you had so I knew at least
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1201, Kagami wrote:I have a PT with Mollie where I've already said this, and she's working very hard to save zito and deflect toward Nacho.

She has Dunn as super-duper town, and, like dunn, has jumped down my throat if I mention any possibility of dunn not being town. The only reason for that is that she perceives that he is trying to sort things out. She wondered how I knew she had a PT with Dunn (I don't know why she thought that, I never said anything implying it), and after ignoring my first request, told me he neighborized her last night for a single night, which makes his power very similar to mine.

I had neighborized her because she claimed to get something from it, but there's been absolutely no mention of any benefit. I gave my orb piece to mollie, which was a mistake.
So you don't trust mollie?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think both mollie and Kagami are town

Now that zito's explained I'm ok with believing him, but he could just be piggy backing off what the rest of us explained about getting items
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1233, pirate mollie wrote:here, I enlarged the letters in case your eyes glazed over from reading my walls as they intend to do, I am sure.
No I read all that. Let me ask a better question.

Yesterday you voted me because I'm an avocado. But prior to that you said you didn't have a scum read on me. Today you expressed a town read despite my not having posted. This is what I mean by your read on me being all over the damn place. I'm speaking about the whole game, not just the current moment. Can you talk about that?

@Dunnstrall:
Why didn't you hammer camntsuki yesterday?
Kappa
Just Monika
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think they ever reached l-1? If they did, can you link me to where
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So kagami: why did you think it was a good idea to reveal that you gave your fragment to mollie?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1237, Papa Zito wrote:No I read all that. Let me ask a better question.

Yesterday you voted me because I'm an avocado. But prior to that you said you didn't have a scum read on me. Today you expressed a town read despite my not having posted. This is what I mean by your read on me being all over the damn place. I'm speaking about the whole game, not just the current moment. Can you talk about that?
wow some1 besides dunn is actually reading my posts.

yesterday no, I did not have a scumread on you, I had no read on you. my vote for you was a compromise with sad and I said, "I guess I will vote for zito" which implies I still had no read on you but was willing to compromise cos I was pretty unsure about a lot of things.

I wld have voted dreamz but dunn was hard defending him for *reasons*, reasons which I found out last night. I was sold on dreamz being town cos dunn has a point that scum wld have no reason to out the orbs. in lieu of dreamz posting today and the disappearance of his nacho's push I have some additional thoughts that have to with the orbs.

^^^ I have newfound theory based off of pple's interactions in case any1 is interested.

today I still had no read on you, but I sure as hell was NOT gonna help in a rush lynch jihad on you until I had heard from you and heard your explanation. in the meantime I wanted to pursue my scumread on nacho which I STILL want to explore. after hearing your explanation I lean town on you. <--- does this make sense?

infinity has dropped down to unsure cos I do not in any way shape or form like him saying, "zito's prod dodge" cos that clearly was not what was happening. and I am not buying a second day of "hur dur I dunno". there is plenty here that his opinions shld be more formed than what he is letting on.
whew!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1240, pirate mollie wrote:infinity has dropped down to unsure cos I do not in any way shape or form like him saying, "zito's prod dodge" cos that clearly was not what was happening. and I am not buying a second day of "hur dur I dunno". there is plenty here that his opinions shld be more formed than what he is letting on.
Fair on both counts, although I still would've expected zito to say something related to what happened d1 on his very first post. Was never huge point though.

Would like to hear your orb theory.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ zito

here is where I think I pretty much implied last night that I had no read on you but wanted to wait for you to post.
In post 1174, pirate mollie wrote:@ oh spyrella of the SDC

I wld really, really love to what your thoughts are right now! :]

@ camn

are you scumreading spyrella, yes or no. I asked this earlier and mentioned how his play is similar and therefore scummy but I didn't get a yes or a no. you are not voting him so does this mean you are unsure?

these are pple I think are town and wld very much like to work with:

dunn, rc, and infinity

my light townreads are camn mebbe staeg

I am not going to call dreamz town cos he will be a policy lynch if he does not produce content like he keeps saying he will.

nahdia and spyrella I am unsure on, I feel like if I have a convo with him I cld get a better read on him, with nahdia I am just going to sort by POE cos it seems like any attempt is met with snark.

I am gonna have to work some things out with kagami and I am waiting for zito to have time to explain. he has bigger priorities rn so I am inclined to leave him alone.
at this point, I was interrogating kagami and had no read on either of you which is why neither of you were in the town pile cos there were still some things I had to sort before fully forming a read.

I think I am getting there tho.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Kagami I think you and mollie have personality differences that make you scumread her. You should ask her about the benefit thing if you haven't (Because I asked and she explained it)

Same to you mollie, I don't think Kagami's suspicion is throwing shade; she's being pretty reasonable and also I've become pretty sure she's town after having played with her once before
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm questioning whether papa zito would make up that he recieved an item in order to get out of the perceived danger of the governor theory. It doesn't help that he says absolutely nothing about it to start the day off

Specifically, how can you "not know" that it stops lynches?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm really impressed with myself for reading all of that.

Feeling a lot better about Dunn and Mollie in particular rn. Zito I'm not sure on; I think the way the final VC was presented is a really odd way to convey "this player is lynch immune" though I guess it's possible. Idk if there's any way Dunn can ask if his vote counted or not to see what happened. Probably not. I'm not really fully convinced by the explanation given at any rate but eh, not really really heart set on a lynch there by any means.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

Still rather lynch infinity atm.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1238, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think they ever reached l-1? If they did, can you link me to where
I read it in my catchup, I'll have to dig it up again. Give me a bit.
In post 1244, Dunnstral wrote:I'm questioning whether papa zito would make up that he recieved an item in order to get out of the perceived danger of the governor theory. It doesn't help that he says absolutely nothing about it to start the day off

Specifically, how can you "not know" that it stops lynches?
I didn't say anything at the start of the day because I knew there'd be questions and I wanted to be here to answer them.

The item doesn't mention anything about lynches specifically. I made the assumption that it only worked on NKs.

In post 1240, pirate mollie wrote:^^^ I have newfound theory based off of pple's interactions in case any1 is interested.
I guess I took your avocado comment as a scumread. If that's not what that was then ok.

I'd like to hear your theory because I'm operating completely in the dark.
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1243, Dunnstral wrote:Kagami I think you and mollie have personality differences that make you scumread her. You should ask her about the benefit thing if you haven't (Because I asked and she explained it)

Same to you mollie, I don't think Kagami's suspicion is throwing shade; she's being pretty reasonable and also I've become pretty sure she's town after having played with her once before
kagami gets town points for bringing everything out in the open. I think she blurted out that she gave the orb to me cos she spent an entire day with me interrogating the fuck out of her cos I did not like her suspicion on you, ddi not like her letting nacho have a pass and did like the rush lynch on zito.

I think once things clear up with nacho my read on her will solidify 1 way or the other.

@ zito
- a cple of questions for you; you are showing no concern for getting lynched off of 6 votes as opposed to 7. why is that?
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Papa Zito »

@Dunn:
Here's the thing I read:
In post 1004, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:P happy with either Zito and Nacho, obv prefer the former.

I'm also p sure camnhydra got to L-1 over the last 10 pages, so that was interesting.
In post 1248, pirate mollie wrote:
@ zito
- a cple of questions for you; you are showing no concern for getting lynched off of 6 votes as opposed to 7. why is that?
I don't understand this question.
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”