pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1247, Papa Zito wrote:I guess I took your avocado comment as a scumread. If that's not what that was then ok.

I'd like to hear your theory because I'm operating completely in the dark.
me saying you had all the personality of an avocado meant that you were giving me nothing to base a read off of you and I felt like I cld get a better read off an avocado.

I will try to get this in a little bit but I am in the middle of something, if not I will try later tonight or at the very least this weekend, the latest by monday. I will be busy this weekend.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1249, Papa Zito wrote:
@Dunn:
Here's the thing I read:
In post 1004, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:P happy with either Zito and Nacho, obv prefer the former.

I'm also p sure camnhydra got to L-1 over the last 10 pages, so that was interesting.
In post 1248, pirate mollie wrote:
@ zito
- a cple of questions for you; you are showing no concern for getting lynched off of 6 votes as opposed to 7. why is that?
I don't understand this question.
you were lynched at 6 votes. so I am wondering why you have not commented on that it doesn't appear to have to do with your role. I wld like to hear your comments on this now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: not rn, just when you get time
whew!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:what similar scumreads are we having? I don't even know who your scumreads ARE now that you think dunn is town? I mean are you still scumreading nahdia? I mean lets discuss THAT, cos what you are saying is not true.

and this puts me in a bind. there is phenomena going around where pple say that, "I think this cos this thing happened", when what they said happened never took place. its not just you, I see it all over the place including this game.

so tell me what scumreads we have in common, and what conclusions we are drawing that are the same. cos no, that is not what I see happening.
THE SITUATION THAT I WAS REFERRING TO SPECIFICALLY WAS THE FOLLOWING:

752. NACHO IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET. NACHO ESTABLISHES THAT HE HAS THREE SCUMREADS WHICH, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, ARE THE SAME THREE SCUMREADS THAT MOLLIE HAS BEEN PUSHING LATELY (405 WAS THAT EXACT SCUMTEAM + NACHO HIMSELF). NACHO POINTS OUT WEIRD INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE THREE OF THEM, SAYS THAT HE'S NOT QUITE CONFIDENT THAT THEY ARE SCUM INTERACTIONS.

846: AMONG OTHER THINGS, MOLLIE TALKS ABOUT NACHO IGNORING THE DREALMER/DUNN INTERACTIONS.

THIS IS WHERE I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING IGNORED, WHERE I FEEL LIKE WE WERE DECENTLY LOCK IN STEP AND THEN YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME ABOUT THINGS THAT I'M ALREADY ANSWERING...? YOU SAID THAT I DIDN'T PICK UP THE DREALMER/DUNN INTERACTIONS OR THAT I WAS IGNORING DUNN BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO WITH THE INTERACTIONS I TALKED ABOUT IN #752. WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT HAVING SIMILAR PROGRESSIONS, I'M TALKING ABOUT TOWNREADING INFINITY FOR BEING LOST AT AROUND THE SAME TIME, I'M TALKING ABOUT TOWNREADING CAMNTSUKI AT THE SAME TIME, I'M TALKING ABOUT MOVING AGAINST ZITO AROUND THE SAME TIME (WRT ZITO, YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY VOTE ON HIM AT THE TIME BUT THEN SHORTLY SAID HE HAD THE PERSONALITY OF AN AVOCADO AND WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITH VOTING HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD VOTE HIM IF YOU HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WAS COMING FROM. EVEN NOW WHILE YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY DREALMER PUSH IS MERITLESS YOU'RE GETTING PARANOID OF HIM; THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I'M SAYING WE'VE HAD SIMILAR SCUMREADS THIS GAME.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE YOU STAND. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE I STAND BEYOND DREALMER-SCUM + KAGAMI-MOLLIE-DUNN-SPYREX-CAMNTSUKI TOWN.
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:you mean like what he did yesterday with you? cos isn't that exactly what he did? the only thing I find suspect is that he is not saying 1 thing about it today. what looks like is going on between you is scum theatre. there is a lot of posturing, but it comes across as shallow and I feel like I am watching a performance and not a mutual exchange of cross-scumreads.
In post 418, drealmerz7 wrote:quit pairing me with nacho

it's just because I'm the only one calling him out and proking at him, you realize

and camn, you get my vote!!!

UNVOTE: nachomamma8
VOTE: camntsuki

you say I'm confused about a great number of things, but what you say I am right about, isn't actually what I said, that is you twisting a scumgenda via me

I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho, that is a generalized simplified stance, and not one that I hold at all nor would ever agree to having said
DREALMER STOPPED VOTING ME HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.
AND WHEN DREALMER PUSHED ME AFTER THAT, HE TALKED ABOUT ME AND NOT TO ME.
AS I SAID BEFORE, I BACKED OFF A LITTLE BIT WHEN HE MADE THE POST ABOUT HIM FEELING SORRY FOR ME BEING SCUM AGAIN AND CHEERLEADING - I THOUGHT THAT LOOKED THE SLIGHTEST BIT TOWN BUT WHEN HIS PUSH COMPLETELY FELL AWAY (WHICH IT DID, HE KEPT PUTTING CAMN ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE "STRONGEST LURKER SCUMREAD OF HIS LIFE" WHICH IS NOT GENUINE IN ANY FORM AT ALL).

I THINK YOU CALLING HIM TOWN BECAUSE HE CRUMBED ORB FRAGMENT IS REALLY REALLY SILLY - ROLE =/= ALIGNMENT WHETHER IT IS CRUMBED OR NOT. YOU HAVE CRUMBED REAL ROLES AS SCUM BEFORE, I HAVE CRUMBED REAL ROLES AS SCUM BEFORE, WHY WOULD DREALMS AS SCUM NOT CRUMB HIS ORB FRAGMENT...?
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:I don't think you are horrible at all. I mean you say you are (last time you said this to me you were scum) but I think you have a knack for picking up on things that pple are trying to hide. you know and I know that specials tend to throw up a lot of false positives cos they want scum to know that they are a pr. but what I DO know is that you don't your play on special hunting, I just find it interesting and convenient that you just happened to pick out the 2 pple who were talking about it covertly. my guess is that scum already know about the orbs and they wld have every incentive to get them just as much as town wld cos it cld be a red herring or it cld be something important. soyeah I find it strange that you missed that entire conversation between dunn/dreamz/nahdia yet those just happened to be your suspects especially since sad and I brought it up.
I'M NOT SAYING THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ANYTHING WAS GOING ON; AS I NOTED IN #752, I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WEIRD NOT NECESSARILY SCUMMY GOING ON BETWEEN THOSE THREE. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I DIDN'T LIKE DUNN AND NAHDIA CLEARING DREALMER FOR REASONS THAT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO TALK ABOUT; I DOUBTED THERE WERE MASON SHENANIGANS GOING ON SINCE MASONS DON'T TYPICALLY DEFEND PEOPLE IN SUCH A CARTOONISHLY OBVIOUS WAY, BUT THE IDEA THAT I PICKED UP ON ORB SHENANIGANS BETWEEN THOSE THREE AND PUSHED THEM PUBLICLY INSTEAD OF SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT AND USING WHATEVER ORB COUNTERMEASURES SCUM HAS AVAILABLE TO COLLECT SOME FRAGMENTS FOR MYSELF IS, AS I'VE ALLUDED TO BEFORE, ABSURD. IT'S ABSURD, IT'S WONKY, IT'S NOT WHO I AM AS A PLAYER OR A PERSON.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

what happened to the mlem mlems?????
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

we are not in the same space as far as reads go anymore, mlem mlem. I still don't have a read on RC I'm comfortable with having and Staeg certainly isn't anything resembling a townread, mlem mlem. He was who I went "well I guess I'm not really THAT lost; Staeg could most certainly die a good death", mlem mlem.
In post 1191, Infinity 324 wrote:Because I've seen nacho's reactions to pressure before, they're kind of unique and other people like mollie have a lot of meta with him so I think we'll be able to get a solid read on him
the only game you've played with me and I've been pressured is... oots, mlem mlem. i'm perfectly comfortable under pressure, especially when said pressure is so completely devoid of any sort of reason; what makes you think you can read me because of pressure, mlem mlem?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1254, Nahdia wrote:what happened to the mlem mlems?????
every third post is angry and all "WHO TREADS IN MY DOMAIN????", mlem mlem. it's awfully hard to lick yourself when you're pissing yourself in anger, so the mlem mlems aren't required when I'm angry, mlem mlem. i just didn't know that when i was first posting and had to PM Fate for clarification, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PAPA ZITO, IS IT YOU WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

LET ME ASK A QUESTION THAT'S BEEN ROLLING AROUND IN MY MIND FOR A LITTLE WHILE:

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I LOVE YOU BRO AND I THINK YOU'RE GREAT BUT THE WAGON ON YOU STARTED ON FRIDAY THE 6TH; YOU WERE LYNCHED ON THE 10TH. YOU HAD A PASSABLE ITEM CALLED THE TALISMAN OF THE PROTECTION WHICH MEANT THAT IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU SHOULD BE THINKING THAT YOU COULD MAKE SOMEONE ELSE; MANNERS DICTATE IN THAT SITUATION THAT YOU OFFER UP AT LEAST AN OBLIGATORY "DON'T LYNCH ME FOR NO GODDAMN REASON" OR MAYBE EVEN A "STOP, GET OFF, NOT GOOD" - THE WAY THAT YOU LURKED TO VICTORY MADE ME FEEL LIKE YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SURVIVE AND THAT CREEPS ME THE FUCK OUT.

SECONDLY, I BUY YOUR MIND NOT BEING ON MAFIA WITH A SICK KID AND IF YOU LEFT IT AT THAT THAT'S WHERE IT WOULD HAVE STAYED. BUT I FIND THE "YEAH I LET EVERYONE FROTH AT THE MOUTH AND GO INSANE BECAUSE I KNEW THERE WERE GOING TO BE QUESTIONS" EXPLANATION TO BE SOME ORGANIC HORSE MANURE. FUCK QUESTIONS. THE ENTRANCE I WOULD EXPECT FROM YOU AS TOWN IS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "HEY DON'T FREAK I PREVENTED THE LYNCH - I DIDN'T THINK THAT I'D PREVENT THE LYNCH, BUT I HAD A TALISMAN OF PROTECTION THAT IS NOW GONE AND I EXPECT THAT'S WHAT DID IT. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE." - WHAT YOU ENDED UP SAYING ONCE YOU HAD TIME LOOKED PRETTY MUCH LIKE THAT BUT SOME SERIOUS POINTS ARE LOST WITH THAT DOWNTIME BECAUSE THAT DOWNTIME MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE THINKING OF AN EXPLANATION AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i also think you're like a rotten avocado, mlem mlem. and while mollie doesn't mean for that to be a disparaging comment, I certainly do, mlem mlem.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1253, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
uhm, since when did you start getting angry when you are under pressure? are you srsly trying to tell me that you are angry at me for scumreading you? lol.

if I need to I will get back to address your post more thoroughly. rn now I am waiting for some1 to come over so we can make dinner plans.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

he's required to be angry.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1259, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1253, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
uhm, since when did you start getting angry when you are under pressure? are you srsly trying to tell me that you are angry at me for scumreading you? lol.

if I need to I will get back to address your post more thoroughly. rn now I am waiting for some1 to come over so we can make dinner plans.
I'm not actually angry, mlem mlem. I'm a tiger, mlem mlem. RAWR, mlem mlem!

Staeg, what is your read on me, mlem mlem? I don't believe that people getting pushed for bad reasons make them town and you're more than experienced enough to know that's not a real way to read someone, mlem mlem.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Didn't see it when it happened; not sure if SAD was even correct on the l-1 thing

I don't know if I would have hammered them either
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1251, pirate mollie wrote:you were lynched at 6 votes. so I am wondering why you have not commented on that it doesn't appear to have to do with your role. I wld like to hear your comments on this now.
??

I wasn't lynched and there were 7 votes. I have no clue what you mean.

@Nacho:
You've just posted 2 points of "you should have done this." Are you serious. Do you not realize how absolutely stupid that is. Let's play make believe for a moment and pretend I played to Nachomamma8 Approved Standards. You know what would've happened? Some other clownboy would've strolled along and whined that I didn't do it
his
way. GTFO with that noise. I am not you and I don't play exactly how you play oh em gee that's terrible. Here have a list of additional things.

1. People were dabbling in the whole "Zito is scum but I'm not gonna bother with reasons cuz lol" for most of the day. If they weren't openly voting they were making dumb side comments about it. The wagon didn't just spring up on the 6th.
2. Clearly if my goal was to "lurk to victory" I would have done something when it was abundantly clear the town was going full derp mode and not actually let myself get lynched? Some victory?
3. What's the point of burning a game-changing item when I could've just shown back up.
4. I didn't post until I was here to elaborate because if I'd done it your way I'd have a bunch of other people frothing about not answering questions for however long I was away from the thread.
In post 1055, SpyreX wrote:That said camn lolractions and infinity handwringing wont get it done but why on zito. Like three bullet items. Or semaphore. Or anything that isnt just look at his iso bro bro bro
Nobody was capable of answering this. My wagon was clearly scum pushed and I'm currently trying to figure out who they were.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1262, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't see it when it happened; not sure if SAD was even correct on the l-1 thing

I don't know if I would have hammered them either
You stole my next question. :/

If your goal is to protect the orbs like some kind of Warrior of Light then why wouldn't you have hammered them if you'd realized?
Kappa
Just Monika
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1263, Papa Zito wrote:@Nacho: You've just posted 2 points of "you should have done this." Are you serious. Do you not realize how absolutely stupid that is. Let's play make believe for a moment and pretend I played to Nachomamma8 Approved Standards. You know what would've happened? Some other clownboy would've strolled along and whined that I didn't do it his way. GTFO with that noise. I am not you and I don't play exactly how you play oh em gee that's terrible. Here have a list of additional things.

1. People were dabbling in the whole "Zito is scum but I'm not gonna bother with reasons cuz lol" for most of the day. If they weren't openly voting they were making dumb side comments about it. The wagon didn't just spring up on the 6th.
2. Clearly if my goal was to "lurk to victory" I would have done something when it was abundantly clear the town was going full derp mode and not actually let myself get lynched? Some victory?
3. What's the point of burning a game-changing item when I could've just shown back up.
4. I didn't post until I was here to elaborate because if I'd done it your way I'd have a bunch of other people frothing about not answering questions for however long I was away from the thread.
ROTTEN AVOCADO FUCKBOY
I WASN'T SAYING THAT OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT MY WAY WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING
MY LINE OF THOUGHT WAS MORE "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, HERE'S WHAT MAKES SENSE TO ME".

THE REASON I'M THINKING THAT YOU PROBABLY LURKED IT OUT IF SCUM IS THAT MAGICAL THING CALLED ~PROCRASTINATION~, ALSO KNOWN AS APATHY. YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET LYNCHED. YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE POSTING IN THIS GAME. FUCK IT, YOU'RE NOT POSTING IN THIS GAME. AM I A SUPER CRAZY FUCKBOY FOR THINKING SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES COULD HAVE HAPPENED OR AM I A REAL HUMAN BEING WITH REAL HUMAN BEING CONCERNS???

IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD
YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD

AND YEAH THE WAGON DIDN'T MAGICALLY POP UP ON THE 6TH BUT VOTES STARTED POPPING UP ON THE 6TH
STILL WONDERING WHY YOU POP BACK UP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN, MLEM MLEM??????????????************************

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I wouldn't have hammered you either if I were more inclined to believe you were town at the time

Also, I didn't want the lynch to go back to drealmerz off of a lynch I was ok with. I doubted you could claim a role that would make me not want to lynch you
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1265, Nachomamma8 wrote:OR AM I A REAL HUMAN BEING WITH REAL HUMAN BEING CONCERNS???
So I'm lying about holidays and being busy?

Do you think this post is a lie?

If my issue was I'm apathetic scum wanting to lurk why the fuck am I so active now? Why does it makes sense to burn my extremely useful item first?
IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD
YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD
Glad to hear real life never happens to you. Keep up the good work.

PS If you're going to fake a PR at least be consistent about it.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1267, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't have hammered you either if I were more inclined to believe you were town at the time
Well now I'm confused.
In post 1080, Dunnstral wrote:I should have maybe mentioned this yesterday, but you should probably treat l-2 as if it's l-1, and know who's going to be placing the hammer. It won't be easy taking fragments from scum.
What did you mean by this then?
Kappa
Just Monika
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i am sorry about what happened to you, mlem mlem. i had no idea that something like that happened; was just trying to dig into a situation that felt weird, mlem mlem.

sometimes what happens when you're scum is that sometimes you feel like posting and sometimes you don't; in your hypothetical scum position i could see myself feeling meh and knowing that i wasn't going to die and dialing it in as a result whereas next day i'm feeling better and don't mind pushing hard, mlem mlem. that was where i was coming from; i didn't mean to push too hard or at something that had nothing to do with this game, mlem mlem.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1270, Nachomamma8 wrote:in your hypothetical scum position i could see myself feeling meh and knowing that i wasn't going to die and dialing it in as a result
jfc

I've already ranted about applying self meta to other people
IN THIS FUCKING GAME

if you want to say I'm scum that's fine I don't care but at least base it on things I'VE ACTUALLY SAID OR DONE

mlem fucking mlem
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

IT'S THE WEEKEND

I AM LESS ACTIVE ON WEEKENDS

PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ME THANKS IN ADVANCE

I HOPE THIS MEETS NACHO APPROVED STANDARDS

LICK MY MLEM
Kappa
Just Monika
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1269, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1267, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't have hammered you either if I were more inclined to believe you were town at the time
Well now I'm confused.
In post 1080, Dunnstral wrote:I should have maybe mentioned this yesterday, but you should probably treat l-2 as if it's l-1, and know who's going to be placing the hammer. It won't be easy taking fragments from scum.
What did you mean by this then?
Anybody can hammer someone at l-1?

And yes, part of the reason I hammered was to secure a fragment if you had one. If I had thought there was a higher chance of you being town, I still wouldn't have hammered though
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh let me try this again cause im losing my mind:
Lollerskates wagon runs up that no one can even pretend to give me words on.
The target doesnt die
The next day starts and on top of no one voting him again even with scum.gov.talk which yes i was paranoid about but
Zito shows up gives a legit reason it happened and then theres jazzhands about it

Like, I'll be real honest if i could nuke that whole wagon i dont think the game would end. Or if it did it would be a town win
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”