racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Hey so I was told I needed to post here as well :)

Also I'm a Skype newb so I actually don't know how to join that group chat, either. Just following the link tried to open Skype in my browser, but I don't have the browser version of Skype. And I couldn't figure out where to put the join link in the standalone Skype program.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:01 am

Post by racefan12 »

In post 91, BipolarChemist wrote:
VOTE: McMenno
DISREGARD THIS I SUCK COCK

edit: this is the result of someone else posting on my account >:( i shall leave it
VOTE: BipolarChemist
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by racefan12 »

For saucepan, Xalxe first had me guess "pan" (with "pot" as the clue) and then "sauce" (with "marinara" as the clue). Then his next two clues were "combine" "answers"... and I figured out what he was getting at.

Also, if you haven't watched the actual show, you wouldn't have known that synonyms have always been allowed as clues... I assume the rule disallowing words that were "too similar" only referred to clues that were a form of the password itself.

Pedit: ninjad
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:41 am

Post by racefan12 »

This is meant to be a team challenge, not an individual one; and on the team level, I think there's more strategy involved than you guys are giving it credit for.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by racefan12 »

So it's like we went from one challenge to five challenges. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a bit too much, like maybe we should have less Clash.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the game. Like Xalxe said, I was just trying to set up his
dumb
joke.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 am

Post by racefan12 »

Bluffing is part of the game. The only thing that can be done is strict enforcement of timing deadlines, but it's impossible to know if someone is legitimately unavailable or if they're simply trying to avoid posting.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Perhaps having multiple lives here made people more likely to challenge overall (and thus reduced the utility of bluffing); the penalty for an incorrect challenge wasn't as severe as it would be in a more standard variant.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:05 am

Post by racefan12 »

I think that by "7 pm hour" he meant that the show aired at some point between 7 and 8 pm, not that the show was an hour long.

Of course, that could only be true in the Eastern and Pacific time zones at best, as that hour is prime time television elsewhere. And some places air Wheel (and/or Jeopardy) earlier than the final hour before prime time anyway.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I'd most likely be better at the Flash game challenge tbh
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 448, Shadoweh wrote:Did you guys make Family Feud happen just after Thanksgiving on purpose?! THIS Thanksgiving?!
To be fair my Thanksgiving was significantly less feud-y than expected.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 471, Xalxe wrote:is wheel of countdown over yet
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Finished Threads”