Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3006, Alisae wrote:Wait, Ano. Are you saying that Panther slipped?
UNVOTE:
Basically yes. Long post being worked on right now.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (isolation #201) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3026, Alisae wrote:
In post 3024, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3023, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not a slip at all jfc for the love of Annie Hastur.
<3

Thats why I'm sheeepppiingggg you!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Ya know what. Fuck sheeping Fire.
I'm sheeping Frozen.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Cause that makes a lot of sense for someone not in the conftown block to do.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Anotora »

Is that L-1? Wow. I expected better out of Firebringer.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3077 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Anotora »

Okay, here's why I just got to thinking there's a huge chance that Panther is scum. I'll try and be as clear as possible. For reference throughout my post, here is the section of Panther's ISO we're looking at. Note the timestamps I put into the quotes. They're important.

In post 2724, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1850, Alisae wrote:Leaving this for reference
Ano wagon at it's peak
:!: Anotora (L-1) -
Garmr
, Srceenplay,
RadiantCowbells
-Grey-
, Frozen Angel,
Alisae

Pep wagon at it's peak
:!: Pepchoninga (L-1) - Anotora,
-Grey-
Alisae
RadiantCowbells
Garmr
, SAJ

SAJ wagon at it's peak
:!: Secret Agent Jin (L-1) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel,
RadiantCowbells
-Grey-
Alisae
Garmr
the fact that 4 people were on all three of these L-1 wagons is interesting to me. Typically, I find that scum would participate in this kind of behavior more often than not because they are looking for a lynch but not a singular lynch. however, we know grey was town so that's a counte rarguement (although to me, it makes the others' equity of being scum higher)

if there is 1-2 scum in Alisae, RC, and Garmr, that means there is a good good chance that each of those wagons were town (Antora, Pep, SAJ who did already flip town)

Garmr felt like that really nice sweet spot for scum d1 where he never got any heat or attention that I recall, nor did he stick his neck out and assert any original strong beliefs, reads, solvey questions etc.

though we apparently have mech stuff driving today
In post 2727, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 2723, Frozen Angel wrote:You can read the game for yourself

gamma watched Grey and pep killed him. Mandy has a cop inno on Grey and pep was trying to kill Grey to frame RC.

No one beleives I am a roleblocked town and thats the wifom that must be resolved atm
I do need to read the game, ya..but I won't get to that til tomorrow or the weekend so I was looking for cliffs. thank you

going to unpack that clause by clause...
gamma watched grey and pep killed him.......and this is ok, apparently? gonna need to go look into that

gonna assume that mandy=mooney in which case I would say wtaf if that's legit why would you peek grey and it makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever that you'd claim and out that for no beneficial info

pep was trying to kill grey to frame RC... so again I'm reading that we have a claim that pep killed grey and there are no pep votes. So if it was a watch you don't actually know that's what killed him, you just know pep visited. so I'm assuming pep claimed something else?

I feel like there is something here I can root out
In post 2728, PantherPunt wrote:everyone just slow down...I'm going to read today's phase at some point and captain this shit
In post 2735, PantherPunt wrote:read the claimy part of garmr's iso...have very little reason to question him

in which case why the fuck are we not lynching pepe. there is not required resolution of the other shit
Let's start off with the super easy things to pick off. In #2724, Panther makes a brief case for Garmr-scum. Thirteen minutes later, there's "very little reason" to question Garmr. Panther is now ready to blindly follow Garmr's investigation and lynch Pepcho, who he had called a very likely town wagon thirteen minutes ago in #2724. Actually, forget I said thirteen minutes. Post #2728 tells us that his whole change of heart about Pepcho and Garmr changes not in thirteen minutes, but rather in the span of only six minutes. Isn't it amazing how quick Panther's opinions can change? To me, this is Panther having absolutely no conviction about him. He didn't even need time to think about whether he believed Garmr's claim or not. All he needed to know was that the town believes Garmr's claim, therefore he should back right off of Garmr and jump onto Pepcho's wagon, which he sees as a very safe place to be.

In #2735. "There is not required resolution of the other shit." This tells me a few things. It tells me that Panther is aware of others wanting to continue to scumhunt today. He is opposed to this. "Why the fuck are we not lynching pepe." Through tone, you get the sense that Panther wants Pepcho powerlynched and he wants it urgently.

#2727 is mostly Panther's confused reaction to FA's confusing post which badly misrepresented the game-state. One of the most important things it tells us is that Panther was still confused at 8:58. Besides that, check out how he says "I won't get to [reading the game] til tomorrow or the weekend." I'm still a big believer in lurking as a scumtell, though I acknowledge YMMV here.

But here's the biggest kicker. This is how I know Panther's attitude towards Pepcho is totally fake, contrived only to fit in with town.

In post #2727, when Panther believes that the Gamma is the watcher with the claim of seeing Pepcho target -Grey-, this is his tune on Pepcho: "So if it was a watch you don't actually know that's what killed him, you just know pep visited. so I'm assuming pep claimed something else?" Very defensive, you see.

This was my case on Panther before you hammered like a jerk.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Anotora »

I was legit still working on that post. And I'm legit gonna flip VT. EEEEUUUUGGGHHH
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Anotora »

Wait, I got fakehammered AGAIN

eeuuuggghhh
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Anotora »

I'm going to finish that post, then. Ho hum.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Anotora »

The thing was, I don't think Panther at the time understood how mlmooney had cleared Garmr. I think Panther just said in his mind, "oh, Garmr is widely accepted as town and just claimed Pep is guilty, better bus Pep now!"
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3074, BigYoshiFan wrote:*glares at Anotora*
Eh?
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #209) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3100, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anotora is getting lynched before endgame no matter what.

It might as well be today.
I'm starting to have somewhat more townish thoughts about Srceenplay, but after you murder me, promise to look at him again like you said you would? And Panther too?
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #210) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3100, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anotora is getting lynched before endgame no matter what.

It might as well be today.
Town is in bad shape if it mislynches both me and FA. You'd be left with only the lurkiest players in LyLo.
In post 3114, Firebringer wrote:your gifs are right on point alisae, top quality.
QFT
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3129, Pepchoninga wrote:VOTE: Anotora

RC asked.
I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS TOWN, SEE
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Anotora »

Srceenplay warned you all that Pepcho was gonna hammer today. For goodness sake.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3132, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, if Anotora is town then they still deserved to be lynched after the stuff they said on D1. That slot was never making endgame.
Sure I wasn't going to endgame, but I hoped to draw an NK...

p-edit LMAO @FA
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 3138, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mooney targets Panther_Punt.
Can she target? I thought not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”