Micro 676: Bill Wurtz Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Parama »

Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by KainTepes »

can we ordre PISSA toghether TRANSCEND,, where do you live i can come to you i will pay for the pizza
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ngl you're being creepy
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by KainTepes »

noooo................................

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 369, Stormcloud wrote:This is the weirdest tunnel I've ever seen honestly. CK, KT and Parama all seem to think I'm town that's just lying to them about another player...why exactly?
I mean I guess there's the rare world where I'm scum with implosion and town catches 2 scum for the price of one, but why on earth would scum hard defend their buddy on day 1?
If I was just VT and had no idea about implosion's alignment I have no reason to do this either - I'd probably hammer him happily in that situation. So it follows that I do know something and his entire wagon is just ignoring me entirely.
If you know something out it, refusing to out such info could lead to a lynch. However, since this is Day 1 there is only one role you CAN claim that would clear Implosion, which you have not claimed yet, so I'll wait until you do before I pull off.

Oh looky, you and Implosion finally claim!

UNVOTE: Implosion

Also Implosion, that "crumb". This isn't WWII, none of us are Alan Turing. Don't pretend we'd ever figure something like that out from that very very vague "crumb".
In post 452, Stormcloud wrote:Can't wait for CK to make his once daily wall and then disappear again /s
Some people got this thing called a job. Plus school work, plus sleep plus somewhat of a social life and this isn't the only game I play that takes time. I'm not going to be clinging to this one forum for hours on end, not my fault you guys created over 10 pages in under 10 hours.

That being said, it generated a bunch new content to allow me to get a very strong town vibe from Transcend, his frustration feels like genuine townie frustration.

I really am not liking the fact Gamma is on V/LA for so long. If he's mafia that allows mafia to skirt below suspicion and when I'm looking for a team, there could be one half of the team not even here!!!

But that can't be helped so let's go through the list here. Because my method becomes much better when I can work with what's left. With Implosion and Storm off the table, that leaves 6 people. (2 of which being mafia at least which means 33% chance of hitting mafia from my point of view if we were to random lynch). [Note: Not going to lie, until the mason claim, I had suspected it was a possibility but then ignored it when I remembered I've never seen masons in any game with less than 12 players at least. So I would've lynched Implosion's ass if we didn't have a way to clear him D1. He was scummy as all hell.]

2. Gamma Emerald
4. KainTepes
5. Morning Tweet
6. Parama
8. Syryana
9. Transcend

With my town read coming from Transcend, he's off the list. My read on KT is deteriorating but not willing to lynch him nor Parama today. I have suspicions there, but not enough for a D1 lynch.

That leaves Gamma, Tweet and Syr. Gamma is V/LA so can't fairly lynch him and he can always be checked into tomorrow. It really is now coming down to Syr and Tweet. I don't feel Syr's posts have been genuine. But... nor do I follow others' town reads on Tweet. I want someone to explain to me why Tweet is town in their eyes. Barring ALL previous games they've had with her. She seems like she'll either be a useful town player or a very dangerous mafia player. Dangerous because no one is really scum reading her at the moment.

Also if you notice some jumps in logic in this post, it's because I was quoting and commenting as I read through the pages. I was right on my read on Storm but wrong on my Implosion read. Many people were wrong on their Implosion read, but I think if we're willing to keep the day going for a bit longer, we can maybe find out more.

Finally, was I wrong for wanting a claim D1? It outed two people, however, it definitely supplied plenty of reads worth of material. (Aside from Gamma's slot). If there's a doctor, now there's a chance masons can be protected as well. Or if there's a cop, there's 2 less people to check into. If you don't think that is worth it, then you might be thinking about it wrongly. We have more control with any other PRs existing now. As the scum pool is narrowed and there's confirmed town to protect. Heck, based on that WIFOM alone, the masons should be safe tonight unless mafia want to risk a no-death night.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

CK, if no one had suspected implosion or I and neither of us had had large wagons, we wouldnt have claimed today. That way, we both might survive the night and we'd have two confirmed town tomorrow instead of 1.
Yes, it's nice that a protective role can protect us and investigative roles know not to target us, but I do think it's stronger to not claim unless necessary to avoid a lynch. I doubt there's more than one other town PR and likely not something incredibly strong unless scum also have a PR that would counter it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

I bet there's more prs than two masons. Seems too mountainous got a micro.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

The masons are not safe tonight. I'd bet a good amount of money that one of us dies.
The only way I see that not happening is for WIFOM reasons, or if both of us are completely wrong on the scumteam and are tunnelling on the wrong people entirely.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Think about this possibility: If neither of you gained votes today, scum would take you out for not being suspicious. In fact, now by WIFOM, you are safer than ever and it creates a better chance for town to be productive by eliminating 2 people off the lynch pool for D1 and D2.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

We are definitely not safer than if we didn't claim at all. The scum don't just kill whoever gets the least votes or is the most townread automatically - they might kill someone who looks like they're catching on. They might kill someone who seems very obviously town. They might kill someone who is dead wrong just for WIFOM.
If implosion and I each got some votes or a small wagon, but never got to L-1, that would be ideal. We wouldn't claim today, and scum would have no clue we were PRs.
I don't think discussing the likely nightkills is productive or matters at all to the game really. I'm not gonna try and read their minds.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

What I really want to talk about is who we want to lynch today. Who gives the most info to town, who looks the scummiest. It sounds like you agree with the Syr wagon the most, since I don't think there's support for a Tweet wagon today (I agree with you about her being potentially dangerous though), and Gamma is gonna be gone for ages so we won't really gain much with that flip.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

I played super paranoid of tweet my first game with her. But she was town that owned the game. I'm giving her another chance since she got tragically mislynched, and I'm in love with her content this roll.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

Transcend I just realized - your alignment has no effect on your judgement of my reads/opinions. As long as I'm scumreading you, you'll always say my opinions are bad/wrong. If you're town, they actually are incorrect and you're telling me the truth. If you're scum, you're lying about my correct reads because to do otherwise would be a scum claim.
Therefore there's no information there - you'd do the exact same thing no matter what you are.
I know this is probably super obvious but I just kinda figured that out.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

Even if I'm scum, i still dislike your way of finding scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Transcend »

And i don't just disagree with your read on me. I disagree with your Parama read and your Syryana reads.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

I don't think I have a way of finding scum yet. I'm just trying my best. Everyone picks up on different things about other players - some wrong and some right. If you're correct I guess I just pick up on the wrong clues a lot.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

Could you maybe lead me through what's bad about Syry again? You said it had to do with her vote timing.
I'll be the first to admit my Parama read isn't strong and if there's something big I'm missing about Syry I'd like to know.
I don't think I ever got a solid answer though, more of a "if you can't see it you're stupid" answer.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by KainTepes »

stormcloud will almost definitely die tonight because scum will want IMPLOSION alive to get a mislynch on me tomorrow,, i know it

Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

wait does implosion not like you? does anyone really not like you? i didn't think you were really in all that great danger of a mislynch tbh. I dont think town is gonna just blindly sheep the conf town that badly.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

I also think that trying to predict the scum based on which mason dies tonight (if one does die) is a bad idea because the scum could easily kill the mason that is wrong, taking their chances defending themselves against the other one. And implosion and I do share a few reads I think anyway so I just think that idea is really weird.

Post 667 is really scummy I think. It's putting the idea in people's minds that if I die they shouldn't lynch KT because that would fall into the scum's plans. And if KT is scum he can make that choice at night too.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by KainTepes »

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN,, i just accidentally said something that created WIFOM,, for that i apologize GREATLY and offer to COMMIT SEPPUKU for my sins

Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

...wow that's not the reaction I was expecting.
I mean I know the feeling of being paranoid and coming up with bizarre conspiracy theories about what might be going on in the game, but those theories don't really help unless they have some evidence behind them.
And nightkill analysis, especially before the nightkill even happens, is just a maze of WIFOM.
Stormcloud
Stormcloud
Goon
Stormcloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Stormcloud »

In post 580, Stormcloud wrote:
In post 421, Parama wrote:no no no transcend's "i'm dead and i was town" post is so fake, he was the same person who tried to reaction test implosion like literally a few hours ago, he knew full well he wasn't hammered and wanted to act like he was
In post 422, Parama wrote:
In post 417, Stormcloud wrote:Transcend as much as I wanna use that "twilight" post as a towntell, you're an experienced player. I think you knew it wasn't a hammer.
YES HE DID KNOW IT'S SO FAKE AAUGH
Parama really wanted Transcend lynched pretty badly but fairly quickly swapped to Syryana. I'd like to hear some reasoning.
Parama, this is really the only thing I'm still hung up on about you. Could you explain this switch? You wanted Transcend dead so badly, you even asked someone to hammer without asking for a claim, you agreed that his twilight post was fake - and yet now you're agreeing and working with him to lynch Syryana.
How did that happen?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 639, Parama wrote:my scumread on transcend weakened because the stuff after i called out transcend faking like he was hammered felt like genuine frustration
it could be scum frustration sure but it gave me townvibes
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by KainTepes »

if you suspected TRANSCEND so much you wanted him LYNCHED without claim,, how would a few posts of frustration change your mind so easily??? i dont believe this
VOTE: PARAMA

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”