Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
I said I'm going to do it tomorrow when I get home, I'm interacting with people right now that are responding to me at this very moment.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1550, ironstove wrote:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
I said I'm going to do it tomorrow when I get home, I'm interacting with people right now that are responding to me at this very moment.
You're also making yourself look worse while you do that.
GTKAS
| here.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1546, Pine wrote:Yeah, we know Pep is scum too. You're not contributing anything new.
I'm sorry, you think that pep is town and you agree with me, yet you still scum read me as well? Why do you have such contradicting behavior?

You realize that based on your reads thus far, it's contradicting to try to push both me and pep as a scum team. Do you understand why?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1551, Alisae wrote:
In post 1550, ironstove wrote:
You're also making yourself look worse while you do that.
Yea, this was a really good post that you just made. Let me follow it up with a really good post of the same quality.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

@transcend you said you town read my slot then put me high in your town reads list
In post 405, Transcend wrote:
Disclaimer: This is a reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

{gerryoat}

{drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Indigo}

{BigYoshiFan, Jaack}

{ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine}

{Manuel87}

{Alisae}

{ConManMick, PenguinPower}

{Pepchoninga}

Since I feel nice I'll explain my reads in the next post so I have something to go off of, when I self-ISO and so you guys thoroughly understand my thought process.

Followed by a post that tries to vote for me, can you explain how you are able to make the flip and vote for someone you think is town ?
In post 1416, Transcend wrote:Gear,
vanilla townie
, was lynched day 5.

Pedit: i like wagons. The woof woof needs to advance.

VOTE: IRONSTOVE
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1552, ironstove wrote:
In post 1546, Pine wrote:Yeah, we know Pep is scum too. You're not contributing anything new.
I'm sorry, you think that pep is town and you agree with me, yet you still scum read me as well? Why do you have such contradicting behavior?

You realize that based on your reads thus far, it's contradicting to try to push both me and pep as a scum team. Do you understand why?
1) Pep is scum, and we've both said so
2) This was advertised as multiball, so a paltry bit of halfassed scumhunting on literally the closest target does not net you a TR
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by ironstove »

Pine, why am I scum?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Pine »

I imagine it was the Role PM that did it, but you're kind of hammering in the impression with every post.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1557, Pine wrote:I imagine it was the Role PM that did it, but you're kind of hammering in the impression with every post.
In post 1522, ironstove wrote:
In post 1518, Pine wrote:You're not being wagoned for being V/LA

You're being wagoned for being scum
Hehe, why am I scum?

inb4 you're scum because you rolled scum
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Yeah, just because you predicted the mocking doesn't make it less mocking.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

Give me one reason why you think I'm scum that isn't some stupid answer like 'you're scum because you're scum.' which can't even be responded to which you then follow up with 'see he's not even defending himself!!!!!!!!!'
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1532, Pepchoninga wrote:
@Mod can I get a confirmation of the Alisae shot?
Nothing happened.

I am also looking for replacements for both PenguinPower and Lemon Tree (the latter seems to have siteflaked)

@ironstove: I am sorry about your name. It was a typo, I will fix it in all votecounts when I have some more time.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by ironstove »

I can't interact with you at all if this is all you're going to do when you're asked to explain yourself so I'm going to go to sleep because I have to wake up in a few hours for a really long drive back home. Good night.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Okay, fine you whiner.
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
In post 746, ironstove wrote:Do setups like this usually hit majority on D1? Anyway I hard claim not mafia. Remove your lynches.
In post 747, ironstove wrote:Haven't really been reading the game, I'm kinda low-effort towning it while there are this many players in the game because it's hard to formulate reads, but please continue posting and don't let me be a distraction.
These three posts stand out as not especially Town-motivated. I joined in the Iron wagon for three reasons - first, the above amounts to a weak scumread. Second, my TRs all/mostly were thinking the same thing. Third, a flashwagon can help pressure someone to react, which you did. My weak scumread is now a pretty lockscum read because you've reacted TERRIBLE to getting some votes on you. Seriously, Town just doesn't hyperobsess with arguing the minutia of their wagon, they fight it by acting Town. That weaksauce attack on Pep was a clear attempt to divert attention away from you. Your attempts to deflect suspicion back onto me, then to dismiss me as an idiot. Then continuing to hyperfocus on yourself.

Yeah, it all points to scum!Iron

Sorry, caught is caught.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1544, ironstove wrote:pep just casually agrees to lynching a player he doesn't even have a strong scum read on rather than pushing people to lynch his 'scum read' by playing like a scared and greedy scum and going for the obvious pocket attempt on who appears to be the most misguided town in the game so far. :)
LOOOOL. I just said that considering that Alisae's shot wasn't fake. I am town, so his shot would clear me. But it was fake I think I'm still gonna push for my lynches. I don't like how you've neglected some of the psots and read only the ones that you find to further your points.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I'm not scum. Tell me how my actions have indicated mebeing scum. Would love to hear it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Pine »

Oh please I'm not doing this twice in a row at 5:30 in the morning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1561, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1532, Pepchoninga wrote:
@Mod can I get a confirmation of the Alisae shot?
Nothing happened.

I am also looking for replacements for both PenguinPower and Lemon Tree (the latter seems to have siteflaked)

@ironstove: I am sorry about your name. It was a typo, I will fix it in all votecounts when I have some more time.
Thanks for the information.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1566, Pine wrote:Oh please I'm not doing this twice in a row at 5:30 in the morning.
Then don't read me wrong sucker ;) go sleep, cuz your push has been terrible.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1563, Pine wrote:Okay, fine you whiner.
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
In post 746, ironstove wrote:Do setups like this usually hit majority on D1? Anyway I hard claim not mafia. Remove your lynches.
In post 747, ironstove wrote:Haven't really been reading the game, I'm kinda low-effort towning it while there are this many players in the game because it's hard to formulate reads, but please continue posting and don't let me be a distraction.
These three posts stand out as not especially Town-motivated. I joined in the Iron wagon for three reasons - first, the above amounts to a weak scumread. Second, my TRs all/mostly were thinking the same thing. Third, a flashwagon can help pressure someone to react, which you did. My weak scumread is now a pretty lockscum read because you've reacted TERRIBLE to getting some votes on you. Seriously, Town just doesn't hyperobsess with arguing the minutia of their wagon, they fight it by acting Town. That weaksauce attack on Pep was a clear attempt to divert attention away from you. Your attempts to deflect suspicion back onto me, then to dismiss me as an idiot. Then continuing to hyperfocus on yourself.

Yeah, it all points to scum!Iron

Sorry, caught is caught.
1. "These three posts stand out as not especially Town-motivated."
That doesn't mean I'm scum, just like making posts that sound town motivated != someone is town.

2. "Third, a flashwagon can help pressure someone to react, which you did."
So by that logic, if I didn't react, you would think that I'm town? Because apparently the 3rd reason you scum read me is because I 'reacted'.

3. "That weaksauce attack on Pep was a clear attempt to divert attention away from you. "
No, I agree with this, I CLEARLY tried to get you to look elsewhere for scum because I am not scum. From a town's perspective, what do you want me to do? Keep egging you on to scum read me? Not look for scum? You are literally just tunneling me at this point and looking for reasons to scum read me.

4. " Then continuing to hyperfocus on yourself."
Ok, I have the most votes on me, should I not be focused on myself? No, I should be. And Despite you saying that, I just pointed out pep's scummy post and you called me out for it, so if I'm not focused on my wagon, it's scummy for 'trying to divert' according to your words, but if I do talk about my wagon, it's also scummy from your words because 'town wouldn't be obsessed with it'

Can you please get your story straight and try again? Thanks.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

I like that we got a larger wagon but I only voted to see his reaction. I still think he's probably a mislynch, and I'd much rather.

VOTE: Mick
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1570, Transcend wrote:I like that we got a larger wagon but I only voted to see his reaction. I still think he's probably a mislynch, and I'd much rather.

Why don't you vote Elena or the Ram slot with me? I have a good case on it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Also Trans what do you make of the Pine and Alisae buddy teamwork.

And what do tou think about the 1000th fake claim Alis has done on this site?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1570, Transcend wrote:I like that we got a larger wagon but I only voted to see his reaction. I still think he's probably a mislynch, and I'd much rather.

So you voted for me WHILE I was V/LA in order to see my reaction? lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

you needed to advance

i wasn't gonna let you get anywhere near hammer, but piling votes to add pressure is a good idea.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”