Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1995, ironstove wrote:@alise, how did I go from being lynch bait from your POV earlier on to being sorted into your scum pool? You never explained that transition in your iso
In post 1471, Alisae wrote:Alright...Yeah, considering Pep's response to it, I think I might consider an ironstove wagon even more now.

At first Pep was like "Eh, I don't really wanna do it, he's probably lynchbait" which comes off as "eh, I don't really wanna bring attention to my scumbuddy."
Then I tell him to do it and he has no excuse.
And now he's like "Eh, he's scummy I guess but I rather lynch Clum and Elena more."
To me this comes across as he never really cared about Ironstove until he was forced to take a stance on it.
Yeah no.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

BITCHES

pedit: vote: alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1998, ironstove wrote:
In post 1991, Alisae wrote:You're calling me hopping off a Clum wagon resisting it even tho I'm okay with a lynch on it, just want to pressure a really unpressured slot before hopping back on?
Yeah no, shut the fuck up.

pedit: I am not letting him off the hook at all, and if he needs to be put back on the hook I can gladly do that, but right now I want to Pressure Jaack.
Why are you so against pressuring Jaack?
nice scum reaction like all your other posts. :roll:
And your case is, where exactly?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Trans you gun git rekt ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1991, Alisae wrote:You're calling me hopping off a Clum wagon resisting it even tho I'm okay with a lynch on it, just want to pressure a really unpressured slot before hopping back on?
Ok fuck you. You're just posturing to be on any fucking wagon you want.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

was my lynch really just a fake wagon like people are trying to sell it as? I'm pretty sure that had I not appeared at the time that I had, it might have actually gone through.

Like, pine was pushing so hard when I came back like he wanted the lynch to go through so badly but then he literally bailed once people started questioning it and hasn't reappeared since.

strange thing though is that pine was never really scum reading my slot, he just went from null reading my slot into strong scum reading with this mega confidence in his posts that went completely unexplained with bullshit answers until I pushed him and he basically regurgitated and sheeped every reason gerryoat listed.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2004, Fro99er wrote:
Ok fuck you. You're just posturing to be on any fucking wagon you want.
"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're still not answering the question of why you are so against a Jaack wagon.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

Frog: We have at least 3 factions. Should a slot be scum, there's gonna be town resistance, i.e. people that are townreading or are unsure of the person being wagoned. there's gonna be opposite scum resistance, i.e. that person wants to tactically keep that person alive whether they scumread them or not. and there's same scum resistance, i.e. someone who doesn't want their buddy lynched. you pointed out a lot of resistance, but is there any particular slot's resistance that rings to you as same scum resistance?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Trans I really wanted to TR Froggy, but fruit for thought:
Froggy is on the other scumteam trying to push for Clum's lynch who they genuinely believe is scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2006, Alisae wrote:"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're still not answering the question of why you are so against a Jaack wagon.
You're a piece of shit and the exact reason I left this site in the first place. I didn't start the curse war. You did.

I said you made a good case on Jaack but that was your only good case all game and I'm not going to join a wagon with someone I don't trust (read: you) especially in lieu of a Clumsy lynch which is far more obvious.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

And which has had so much resistance
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2009, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2006, Alisae wrote:"I'm crying scum not getting the lynch they want, look at me cry."
You're a piece of shit and the exact reason I left this site in the first place. I didn't start the curse war. You did.

I said you made a good case on Jaack but that was your only good case all game and I'm not going to join a wagon with someone I don't trust (read: you) especially in lieu of a Clumsy lynch which is far more obvious.
So it's bad I want to pressure a slot that has had no pressure all game?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Actually in fact, I wanna pressure Jaack and then lynch Clum just to see what he flips now for VCA reasons. I think one scumteam could have been attempting to push him lmao.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

tbh Froggy was in a shit slot, but when I saw Froggy joined the game I didn't know who he replaced and I thought he was town right off the bat. His push on Clumsy is 100% because he scumreads him, regardless of alignment. I think you have a good point, but I think this fella's town.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by ironstove »

You should understand that a scum player would try to instigate a town player like this in order to get you reported and force-replaced or mod-killed.

I have run into many scum players who I have fos'd early flaming me with insults and personal attacks in order to get me to tilt.

This is the very reason I was banned for a month, because I named the scum players on D2 and they were vets and friends with the person modding the game, I essentially flamed them back and they insta-reported me and banned me.

I would not even drop down to alise' level, I know and you know and all good town players know he has provided no real content and is only trying to stir the pot.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by ironstove »

mafia is as much about figuring out the game by clues as it is about controlling your emotions and not letting players get to you.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2011, Alisae wrote:

That's not what I said at all, but if you want to put words in my mouth go ahead.
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah I thought so too.
But it's like Froggy is trying to avoid pressuring the Jaack slot altogether cuz he's complaining that his wagon has resistance. Why do you think that is?
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2014, ironstove wrote:You should understand that a scum player would try to instigate a town player like this in order to get you reported and force-replaced or mod-killed.
You should understand to not tell me how to play the game
Heil King Froggo.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by ironstove »

Fro99er join me in lynching alise please.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2016, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2011, Alisae wrote:

That's not what I said at all, but if you want to put words in my mouth go ahead.
I'm not saying thats what you said. I'm asking you a question lmao
GTKAS
| here.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 2017, Alisae wrote:Yeah I thought so too.
But it's like Froggy is trying to avoid pressuring the Jaack slot altogether cuz he's complaining that his wagon has resistance. Why do you think that is?
Hey guys alise wants to pressure another slot besides clumsy, can we all give him what he wants and vote to lynch alise?

That's what you want right, alise?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 2021, ironstove wrote:
In post 2017, Alisae wrote:Yeah I thought so too.

Hey guys alise wants to pressure another slot besides clumsy, can we all give him what he wants and vote to lynch alise?

That's what you want right, alise?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Iron I'm still waiting for that case which is, where exactly?
GTKAS
| here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh gods, alisae. Please don't be turning into Titus.

yet another game where I get to stop town tunneling of dumb eh?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”