Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Frogger is that what you're thinking when it comes to Pine?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I think you may be onto something with scum!Pine.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2101, Alisae wrote:Like I think you may be onto something with scum!Pine.
I really think Pine is scum, slightly less than Clumsy. But those two are my strongest scum reads. Although if you're town, i feel better about scum!Jaake
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ali's emotions and motivations are towny as fuck.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1144, Alisae wrote:The Jaack sh1t case:

I felt really uncomfortable about this slot for most of the game. I nullread it just mostly because tone was wierd. Then I figured that him being null read is sorta puts him a good position.

He was mostly pushing Ramcius most of the game. Sure he probably has some good points up to where he votes Pep. If anything to me this seems like jumping on the Pep wagon at the wrong time if we consider Pep to be lynchbait. Plus I'm sorta getting the feeling that he doesn't really scumreads Pep as hard as he scumreads Ramcius in that post. Also later he mentions something about Pep attempting to save his own skin when he should be trying to push Manuel. Ehh, I would agree if Pep was simply better at videa gamez, but I don't. I know Pep a bit more then ywall, I would probably describe him as a newbie. Still getting the swing of things and he doesn't really seem to know how to exactly deal with people who are SRing him yet alone not get SR'd.

I think it's around the time he produces his big readlist he starts to make me feel very uncomfortable. Like if I could put my finger on it, maybe it seemed like he was trying to pocket me in a really indirect fashion? Maybe it was that he was chainsawing me?
After I convince him to get back on Ram, he starts pushing that again. His points on him are kind of strong.
Not to mention if he gets swayed from one of his scumreads to jump on the other he'll show his support for that lynch. I sorta do this too as town, but it seems hypocritical to attack Ram by saying that he doesn't care where his vote goes where Jaack's own vote acts sorta similarly.

That's the case folks!
Funny that you town read him for this, because this seems like a scum post.

-Throwing work onto other town players to produce content to make you look more towny as someone who 'instigates activity and information'
-Regurgitating actions in the game rather than making solid statements and being extremely vague
-Asking questions to yourself/making theories within the thread to act like you're trying to think about and solve the game

All of it looks like BS to me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Iron, how do I know you aren't conf biasing me?
GTKAS
| here.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I'm fine with a pine lynch as well, anyone in my scum pool can die today because I don't think they've helped me figure out the game and I don't read them as strong town players based on their play so far.

VOTE: Pine
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Either way, I'm going to sleep.
I don't really care about proving myself as town to you two or anyone who thinks I am scum. All I care about is finding scum and explaining why they need rope.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm sorry Iron but the "I'm getting the feeling he isn't scumreading Pep as hard as he is Ramicus" is pretty town.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Alisae »

btw Frogger I still feel bad. I don't think you believe me but that's fine if you don't.
GTKAS
| here.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Transcend »

im masons with pine
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Transcend »

ok not really but dont lynch pine i want him around
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 2107, Alisae wrote:Either way, I'm going to sleep.
I don't really care about proving myself as town to you two or anyone who thinks I am scum. All I care about is finding scum and explaining why they need rope.
PURE. FUCKING. HYPOCRISY. He makes this post after he makes an earlier post trying to pressure me like this:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
In post 1551, Alisae wrote:
In post 1550, ironstove wrote:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:Yeah Iron, if you were town I would believe that you would attempt to catch up on what you missed, address people's concerns that they have about you, then attempt to redirect your pressure somewhere else. You aren't doing that.
I said I'm going to do it tomorrow when I get home, I'm interacting with people right now that are responding to me at this very moment.
You're also making yourself look worse while you do that.
LOLOLOLOL
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2108, Fro99er wrote:I'm sorry Iron but the "I'm getting the feeling he isn't scumreading Pep as hard as he is Ramicus" is pretty town.
Like that's actually looking into the quality of someone's reads and their motivations. "I'll vote this guy instead of another" is scum motivated, and Alisae pointed that out so I have to give town credit there and scum credit to Jaake
Heil King Froggo.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 2109, Alisae wrote:btw Frogger I still feel bad. I don't think you believe me but that's fine if you don't.
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Trans I don't want to lynch Pine today, but I don't want to TR him either. Look at his ISO, he really comes off as trying not to attract any attention to himself and trying to moreso just blend in and just go along with what all of the cool kids are doing.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2112, ironstove wrote:
In post 2107, Alisae wrote:Either way, I'm going to sleep.
PURE. FUCKING. HYPOCRISY. He makes this post after he makes an earlier post trying to pressure me like this:
In post 1551, Alisae wrote:
In post 1550, ironstove wrote:
I said I'm going to do it tomorrow when I get home, I'm interacting with people right now that are responding to me at this very moment.
You're also making yourself look worse while you do that.
LOLOLOLOL
What's the hypocrisy?

I think you're confbiasing?
Heil King Froggo.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

Post by ironstove »

frogger i'm so sorry i called you bad names and wasn't able to get you mod-replaced because ironstove called me out on it.

now please town read me with this sincere apology i'm trying to make up on the spot.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2114, ironstove wrote:
In post 2109, Alisae wrote:btw Frogger I still feel bad. I don't think you believe me but that's fine if you don't.
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
This isn't AI or related to the game.
This is what I call morals and feeling bad for starting a fight that they shouldn't have started cuz quite frankly that fight was immature coming from me.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
In post 2115, Alisae wrote:Trans I don't want to lynch Pine today, but I don't want to TR him either. Look at his ISO, he really comes off as trying not to attract any attention to himself and trying to moreso just blend in and just go along with what all of the cool kids are doing.
Why not lynch today?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

No idea how that first quote got there
Heil King Froggo.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 2111, Transcend wrote:ok not really but dont lynch pine i want him around
Why do you want pine around? Do you think he's a strong town player from past games, or do you think his gameplay thus far has warranted players to give him the benefit of the doubt?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 2118, Alisae wrote:
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
This isn't AI or related to the game.
This is what I call morals and feeling bad for starting a fight that they shouldn't have started cuz quite frankly that fight was immature coming from me.
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 2117, ironstove wrote:frogger i'm so sorry i called you bad names and wasn't able to get you mod-replaced because ironstove called me out on it.

now please town read me with this sincere apology i'm trying to make up on the spot.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2119, Fro99er wrote:
ATE.ATE.ATE.ATE.
In post 2115, Alisae wrote:Trans I don't want to lynch Pine today, but I don't want to TR him either. Look at his ISO, he really comes off as trying not to attract any attention to himself and trying to moreso just blend in and just go along with what all of the cool kids are doing.
Why not lynch today?
I mean, I would be okay with a lynch on Pine today, but I wanna lynch Clums cause that would give information related towards VCA. I just think lynching Clum would be the better play after I put pressure on Jaack, mostly because the Clum/Ram flip tells a lot more then a flip on Jaack or Pine.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”