Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2423, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:Yoshi, Gerry, Transcend, and Alisae were on both wagons
I've had those 2 in my bottom 4 all game. Of course I'd be on both of them lol
What's your point?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2422, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
we'll see, but you're probably not going to have much support for it because people don't like lynching a claimed mason on D1, so you should help us with Yoshi.
I know that, but still. A mason claim at this time is very fitting. It's not a power role also it keep you bathered about who could be the other mason. All in all its all just made for a protection. I belive if people try to see it from this perspective things will change.

Yoshi softed a mason claim too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2424, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Do you really belive the mason claim?
Calm Down

and

Read on
Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
no he isnt. if he's actually mason, he'll be killed eventually. even if not, other maf could kill him. no need to lynch the mason claim right now day 1
Believing a mason claim out of the bat is stupid. Especially in the situation that Clumsy was in.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2426, Pepchoninga wrote:
we'll see, but you're probably not going to have much support for it because people don't like lynching a claimed mason on D1, so you should help us with Yoshi.
I know that, but still. A mason claim at this time is very fitting. It's not a power role also it keep you bathered about who could be the other mason. All in all its all just made for a protection. I belive if people try to see it from this perspective things will change.

Look, I'm with you. I don't trust Clumsy's claim, mostly because Clumsy and his slot have acted scummy all game. And that failure to out a mason buddy reads as a scum move in some ways.

But it's just not going to happen today unless town decides it's better for Clumsy's mason buddy to out him or herself and then there is no second mason.

Which is why ringing up Yoshi gives us solid info too, because he was on both wagons and softed and has tried to be LAMIST with his fake hammers and fake pretending to know what's going on with Clumsy, and his "you're at L-1" shit every time someone joins the game.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2428, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2426, Pepchoninga wrote:

Look, I'm with you. I don't trust Clumsy's claim, mostly because Clumsy and his slot have acted scummy all game. And that failure to out a mason buddy reads as a scum move in some ways.

But it's just not going to happen today unless town decides it's better for Clumsy's mason buddy to out him or herself and then there is no second mason.

Which is why ringing up Yoshi gives us solid info too, because he was on both wagons and softed and has tried to be LAMIST with his fake hammers and fake pretending to know what's going on with Clumsy, and his "you're at L-1" shit every time someone joins the game.
Ok, for now I'll roll with that, but know that I still highly wanna lynch Clumsy.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

@Yoshi are you a mason?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
I like everyone on the wagon except Clumsy, but that could easily change when he responds tomorrow.
Doesn't like lolhammer

*Frog enters game*
In post 1590, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hai frog, you're at L-1 and I'm gonna hammer if you don't respond.
Threatens to lolhammer me.

(I know it was a reaction test, but he's trying to reaction test TOO much for my liking because he thinks reaction tests are super town so must do as much as possible)
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2425, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:Yoshi, Gerry, Transcend, and Alisae were on both wagons
What's your point?
You made it sound like it was weird for me to vote both of them
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 am

Post by ironstove »

So both Mason could die n1 if they both claim but if they don't then one Mason dies and another town could die anyway like a pr so I'm still not sold on the Mason not claiming.

I think we get the most value out of the Mason claim right now by clearing two towns, blocking the cc, and narrowing the lynch pool.

There are people still skeptical about the clumsy Mason claim. I personally have not been convinced that the Mason should hide and my experience playing with Masons tells me it is better to claim both if one is out before one dies and then the Mason claim can never be confirmed and it comes down to Wifom.

A Mason without a partner is as useful as a VT. Also I agree maf cannot coordinate to kill both Masons even assuming they would try to kill both Masons.. We also might have doc or watchers in the game so still not sold on Masons hiding.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2432, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2425, Fro99er wrote:
What's your point?
You made it sound like it was weird for me to vote both of them
No I didn't.

I just made the observation that you and three others were on both wagons. I never said it was weird for you to vote both of them.

why so defensive?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2432, gerryoat wrote:You made it sound like it was weird for me to vote both of them
Point out exactly where I said it was weird for you to vote both of them.
Heil King Froggo.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 am

Post by ironstove »

I say Mason claims. I feel like the thread is gonna be a circle Jeri around clumsy the next few days if we don't get the claim out of the way
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:if we assume, for a second, that iron and clumsy are town
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

Unless you're implying that from your point of view that assuming that both are town there isnothing weird about being on them
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2433, ironstove wrote:So both Mason could die n1 if they both claim but if they don't then one Mason dies and another town could die anyway like a pr so I'm still not sold on the Mason not claiming.

I think we get the most value out of the Mason claim right now by clearing two towns, blocking the cc, and narrowing the lynch pool.

There are people still skeptical about the clumsy Mason claim. I personally have not been convinced that the Mason should hide and my experience playing with Masons tells me it is better to claim both if one is out before one dies and then the Mason claim can never be confirmed and it comes down to Wifom.

A Mason without a partner is as useful as a VT. Also I agree maf cannot coordinate to kill both Masons even assuming they would try to kill both Masons.. We also might have doc or watchers in the game so still not sold on Masons hiding.
100% this.

there are some drawbacks, which I'm not going to get into, but the pros seem to outweigh the cons IMO.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2437, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Fro99er wrote:if we assume, for a second, that iron and clumsy are town
In post 2438, gerryoat wrote:Unless you're implying that from your point of view that assuming that both are town there isnothing weird about being on them
Where does that say I thought it was weird you were voting both of them?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2436, ironstove wrote:I say Mason claims. I feel like the thread is gonna be a circle Jeri around clumsy the next few days if we don't get the claim out of the way
Put me on the mason claim train
Heil King Froggo.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2411, Alisae wrote:I may actually write a Yoshi case when I get home lmao.
So you are scumreading yoshi or just sheeping?
Too lazy to be scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2440, Fro99er wrote:Where does that say I thought it was weird you were voting both of them?
Well if I was assuming that 2 people were town. I'd be most weary of the people voting the 2 of them. I was just giving you the reason why I voted them.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2442, kuror0 wrote:
In post 2411, Alisae wrote:I may actually write a Yoshi case when I get home lmao.
So you are scumreading yoshi or just sheeping?
How about you explain why you scumread me and then voted the person i just voted?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2443, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2440, Fro99er wrote:Where does that say I thought it was weird you were voting both of them?
Well if I was assuming that 2 people were town. I'd be most weary of the people voting the 2 of them. I was just giving you the reason why I voted them.
If you read the last sentence, I said I was leaving this there for later. Always helps after we get a few flips to see what people did. And I never said the four people voting both town were the scummiest should both flip town, although yes, that would be implied.

But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Heil King Froggo.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:48 am

Post by kuror0 »

Can't read for your life or just playing to be blind gerry?

Fro9 did say it was a very hypothetical case which he heavily doubted so you don't have to lose your shit over it. And I already explained why did I vote along you or any other scum read at this stage.
Too lazy to be scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2445, Fro99er wrote:But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Because I can only speak for myself??? Are you trying to push on me for explaining why i was on both wagons. And both I still think could be likely scum?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:51 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2446, kuror0 wrote:Can't read for your life or just playing to be blind gerry?
o ok i missed that post. still think it was a bad post at the time
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2447, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2445, Fro99er wrote:But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Because I can only speak for myself???
Are you trying to push on me for explaining why i was on both wagons.
And both I still think could be likely scum?
I wasn't asking for people to speak for themselves. I was leaving it there for later analysis.

I'm not pushing on you as much as since you reacted to that post now I want your thoughts on why you reacted that way. Will help for later in the game.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”