Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:57 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.30

ConManMick -
[1] PeregrineV
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[2] drealmerz7, kuror0
Jaack -
[2] Gamma Emerald, Transcend
Elena Fisher -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[2] Fro99er, Alisae
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Fro99er -
[0]
Cabd -
[0]
ironstove -
[4] Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Pine, BigYoshiFan
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Manuel87
Clumsy -
[2] Jaack, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[1] ConManMick

Not Voting -
Cabd, gerryoat, ironstove

Mod Notes –
Apologies.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:04 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2448, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2446, kuror0 wrote:Can't read for your life or just playing to be blind gerry?
o ok i missed that post. still think it was a bad post at the time
Well let's use the lil time I got. Which post exactly you mean it was bad and why?
Too lazy to be scum.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Clumsy »

I think it's very scummy to keep pushing for the masonry to be outed. How do people not see this? It just makes a kill list for the two scum teams, and I can coordinate to help with the claim later. I have a target on my back now, which makes it easier for protectives. More targets makes it harder. Stop. Pushing. The. Masonry.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:13 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2449, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2447, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2445, Fro99er wrote:But there were 3 others doing the same...why did you feel so singled out like I targeted you?
Because I can only speak for myself???
Are you trying to push on me for explaining why i was on both wagons.
And both I still think could be likely scum?
I wasn't asking for people to speak for themselves. I was leaving it there for later analysis.

I'm not pushing on you as much as since you reacted to that post now I want your thoughts on why you reacted that way. Will help for later in the game.
I was just explaining why i voted them, it's really not a big deal lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2256, kuror0 wrote:ok finally finished catching up. But for now I will just VOTE: clumsy

Many players are catching so we should have a nice end of the day, I have to sleep but tomorrow will post my list and ideas.
@kur this one
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2424, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Do you really belive the mason claim?
Calm Down

and

Read on
Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
no he isnt. if he's actually mason,
he'll be killed eventually. even if not, other maf could kill him.
no need to lynch the mason claim right now day 1
Does this read off for anyone else? I mean, he's right, but the phrasing here strikes me as odd.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Alisae »

tbh Clumsy, Garry does seem, well, off to me right now. Can't put my finger on it, but I'll look more into it when I get home.
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2455, Clumsy wrote:
Does this read off for anyone else? I mean, he's right, but the phrasing here strikes me as odd.
I see what you're saying, but I think it's pretty well assumed there are two scum teams, and the only way for you to die if you are a true mason (as he is hypothesizing in his post) is for scum to kill you.

Instead of continuing to be defensive about the mason stuff who are your top scum reads and why?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:22 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2454, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2256, kuror0 wrote:ok finally finished catching up. But for now I will just VOTE: clumsy

Many players are catching so we should have a nice end of the day, I have to sleep but tomorrow will post my list and ideas.
@kur this one
ok. Now why you used the remark "still think it was a bad post at the time". Does it mean you still consider a bad post or does it mean you had it as bad but the explanation I laid recently made you reconsider about it or what? That remark alone is a lilttle empty and unhelpful so let's see where are you coming from help me get a better read on you if you think I'm misguided on SRing you.
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Alisae »

btw Kuror0, I asked you earlier but I think you missed it. What is your read on Yoshi?

BTW I'm both sheeping and SRing him.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2456, Alisae wrote:tbh Clumsy, Garry does seem, well, off to me right now. Can't put my finger on it, but I'll look more into it when I get home.
Says the sheep. :)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Actually, I'm off the mason claim train. I think without an actual read on clumsy the reasons for the mason to claim probably outweight the reasons for the mason to not claim, although I keep waffling on it. But with a read on clumsy as town, then it adds more reason not to have the second mason claim. And re-reading Clumsy's ISO, they are actually townposting since the claim. (I'll identify why in my next post)

I want Yoshi to die today.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2455, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Do you really belive the mason claim?
Calm Down

and

Read on
Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
????Two maf teams? of course if you're mason you should be killedd eventually. Even if maf wants to wifom that you're maf, you'll just stay alive until they need to kill you off
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2458, kuror0 wrote:
In post 2454, gerryoat wrote:

@kur this one
ok. Now why you used the remark "still think it was a bad post at the time". Does it mean you still consider a bad post or does it mean you had it as bad but the explanation I laid recently made you reconsider about it or what? That remark alone is a lilttle empty and unhelpful so let's see where are you coming from help me get a better read on you if you think I'm misguided on SRing you.
I liked your post after that I missed. I hate the second line a lot, the most. It seems like you were more happy with the day ending than pushing your scumread fmpov. I didnt remember you pushing on Clumsy at all until that point.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

SO fmpov i'm thinking like "This guy says i'm maf in all his posts and then suddenly votes the biggest wagon just to end the day, after I just voted and I was his only scumread" if I did that, would you not find that weird?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2461, Fro99er wrote:I want Yoshi to die today.
Give me the case or quote if you said it already
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

Clumsy wall incoming...
In post 2280, Clumsy wrote:

I don't like this by the way. If you guys thought my vote on Iron was lazy, what's this? Kuror0, what're all of your reads?
Good catch, and vibes with what Gerry said about kuror scum reading Gerry then voting with Gerry.
In post 2286, Clumsy wrote:Dreal, if you agree, then if you're town you should be in here making a splash D1 instead of just sitting back.

I'm interested about Pine. Don't think not posting here is indicative. But someone is leading town around.

Yoshi's fake vote is towny I think. Iron's been better lately. -sigh- I need to reevaluate reads.

P- edit: try not to talk about it too much, scummies have earsies.
In post 2307, Clumsy wrote:...Dreal, is your vote still on from your first post of the game? Do you still like it there? Why did you go from analyzing Alisae and the game

Spoiler: early game quotes
In post 5, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: alisae

not RVS
In post 46, drealmerz7 wrote:how is what you're doing serving town?
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Alisae wrote:Also if there isn't a wagon on my ass this game that means people are too pussy to push my ass.
this is pure scummyness

shit like this HURTS THE GAME AND HURTS TOWN

totally votable
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:great, now shut the fuck up and let other people participate and generate reads - the game JUST STARTED

sit back and let yours grow/evolve - observe a bit and maybe learn something even

it is anti-town to shitpost so much and no, not even half of it is "playing the game", it's sucking oxygen out of the room
In post 76, drealmerz7 wrote:yep I've played with transcend, the experience has been mixed, but I like his vibe generally and he doesn't OVERoverdo it in my experience - he seems to be considerate of the game and players and does it more for fun to try and bring fun, rather than to be obnoxious - I get the feeling you enjoy being obnoxious more than he does and you get off on knowing you annoy people - you're the type to do something to someone right after they make it clear that it bothers them to have it done to them, and think it's funny and get all "ohhh I was just being funny" when they get upset - it's fucking despicable

but hey, prove me wrong

to coasting? Also, what are your reasons behind wanting Transcend or Gerry?
These two posts are a good push on dreal, who has been coasting. Pushing someone who is coasting is a pretty pro-town thing to do, and it's clear Clumsy wants to advance the game state around dreal. And has a great point with the first line of "if you agree then you'd want to make a splash instead of coasting"
In post 2308, Clumsy wrote:I think Cabd, Dreal, Kuror0, and Pine are all good talking points right now. Maybe Jaack too.
Just clarifying I asked Clumsy about his reads, and while these aren't reads he gives talking points. Let's talk about these.
In post 2365, Clumsy wrote:My read on Alisae just shot down to the gutter. If that flips scum, Gerry could be on the same team. VOTE: Alisae
In post 2367, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Clum list your strongest TRs in order from strongest to weakest with the following people in mind:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.
In post 2320, Alisae wrote:I meant only sorting those 3.
In post 2324, Alisae wrote:Trans I already found them. In fact I don't need to hunt for something that's in plain sight.
In post 2340, Alisae wrote:Clums got to L-2 or L-1 or something like that.
And yes Masons are in pairs, but you can easily figure out who they are by looking at his ISO.
-_- Why even ask the first one then? I know of exactly 1 reason to do so.
This is a good observation about Alisae. It appears Alisae is indirectly trying to extract the masonry from Clumsy while saying it's obv who the masonry is. That's pretty conflicting.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2465, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2461, Fro99er wrote:I want Yoshi to die today.
Give me the case or quote if you said it already
You're a pain.

ISO me and it's in my more recent posts.
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Frogger, I want to remind you that scum have daytalk.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 am

Post by gerryoat »

@Frogger ok

@Alisae what's off about me? Or are you just sheeping because Clumsy and Frogger are on and said different things about me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: Here you go Gerry...my Yoshi stuff
In post 2408, Fro99er wrote:Alisae, I like where you're coming from.

He basically vote parked on the iron and clumsy wagons.

VOTE: Yoshi
In post 2417, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2412, Pepchoninga wrote:Guys I just think this needs rope. Please lynch the dude. His flip will give very useful information due to the amount of discussion we have had and if Yoshi did really solf a mason claim we might aphave a confirmed scum/town.
Same works if we just flip yoshi
In post 2428, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2426, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2422, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
we'll see, but you're probably not going to have much support for it because people don't like lynching a claimed mason on D1, so you should help us with Yoshi.
I know that, but still. A mason claim at this time is very fitting. It's not a power role also it keep you bathered about who could be the other mason. All in all its all just made for a protection. I belive if people try to see it from this perspective things will change.

Yoshi softed a mason claim too.
Look, I'm with you. I don't trust Clumsy's claim, mostly because Clumsy and his slot have acted scummy all game. And that failure to out a mason buddy reads as a scum move in some ways.

But it's just not going to happen today unless town decides it's better for Clumsy's mason buddy to out him or herself and then there is no second mason.

Which is why ringing up Yoshi gives us solid info too, because he was on both wagons and softed and has tried to be LAMIST with his fake hammers and fake pretending to know what's going on with Clumsy, and his "you're at L-1" shit every time someone joins the game.
In post 2431, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
I like everyone on the wagon except Clumsy, but that could easily change when he responds tomorrow.
Doesn't like lolhammer

*Frog enters game*
In post 1590, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hai frog, you're at L-1 and I'm gonna hammer if you don't respond.
Threatens to lolhammer me.

(I know it was a reaction test, but he's trying to reaction test TOO much for my liking because he thinks reaction tests are super town so must do as much as possible)
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Alisae »

No. This isn't a sheep. I noticed it before Frogger pointed it out. I just know something is off within your recent posts and I am going to look at those when I get home cuz doing that stuff while at school is painful
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh goodie! Frogger provided a tiny bit of my case! I got more on Yoshi tho but that comes when I get back from school. hehehe.

Also Yoshino is so cute tehehe
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

If we don't get another mason claim I'm calling Clumsy all bullshit.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2472, Alisae wrote:Oh goodie! Frogger provided a tiny bit of my case! I got more on Yoshi tho but that comes when I get back from school. hehehe.

Also Yoshino is so cute tehehe
Yoshi is like bae.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”