TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I don't really have a strong read at the moment. I thought I was successful with Ari but I'm liking his posting now and that scum read is waning. I gotta recoup after it and think where is best to place my vote. Right now it doesn't feel right to just blindly throw the vote around if I'm not 100% confident in it ya know?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1249, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I feel like Camn really wants to start writing death scenes and we're all just here like "nope"
I know! Isn't torturing her delightful?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Pine »

No strong reads? SCUM FUCKERY!!!

VOTE: Gin
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

OH MY GOD U SUCK

VOTE: Pine
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:24 pm

I might get back on the bear wagon, the slot still doesn't sit right with me.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Mastin, whats your thoughts on the bear?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1204, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1202, mastina wrote:
In post 1199, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1198, mastina wrote:
In post 1192, Aeronaut wrote:No, it translates to please stop pushing Nacho using setup spec reasoning, because it was just making you silly and tunnely. And look, it worked. You're not quibbling with us about setup spec like you're in a newbie game and actually starting to play the game instead.
Also, can I point out the irony in you claiming this in the same post you also mention this?
Recently he's had a few more solidified reads on people, but even then it's minimal and
not what I really thought I'd see from one of the top three people that mastina thinks should have been first round picks.
(I mean there's more wrong in this post than just that which makes Aero scum, butstill, this should nicely highlight some interesting shit about Aeronaut.)
e.g. you think that because they're probably good players.
Which...doesn't negate my point.
Yes it does?
No, it still doesn't. You advocated against the logic of Pine's picks. You then go on to use the logic behind Pine's picks. You're trying to have your cake and eat it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1210, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1195, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Try harder to throw shade.
Yeah, but you spent most of the day doing fuck all, and that's my issue. Generally I always find that people that spend the whole time complaining about how the game is either too long or too noisy or too hard to get anything from aren't trying that hard and are probably scum to begin with.
lol this is total bull and anyone who's been reading the game would know that
Yes, it is bullshit!
It being bullshit tells you...
what
, exactly, about Aeronaut's alignment?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1256, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastin, whats your thoughts on the bear?
North of the null line by some considerable yet undefined margin. And in this case: I really do mean undefined. Not, "defined, but I refuse to release the exact amount". I really mean, "some undefined amount which I haven't a fucking clue about". I don't think they're scum. I'm not sure by how much I don't think they're scum. I just don't think there's been a single successful wagon on a player who's actually scum. Not Fate, not SirCakez, not drealmerz, not Monokuma, not you.

When Pine said "you guys haven't a clue".
And that his team is doing well.

No joke.
I think he was well within his rights to have made that claim in absolute sincerity.

Now the scumteam might not be Aeronaut-Aristophanes-Jin. Fuck, it's possible none of them are! That in BTD6/Vaxkiller/Prism we've got the actual scumteam. I mean, I've laid out my reasons why I more or less don't think Vaxkiller is scum, and have my doubts about Prism/BTD6_maker being scum. I've begun to give reasons for the others being scum even if not by much. But I think the scum are in those six names.

And none of them are anywhere remotely close to being lynched, none of them are even remotely close to so much as having a wagon on them. So none of the people up for the lynch are players I actually think are scum.

Now, I'm still debating in my head about whether I want to push Aeronaut, believe it or not. I'm not sure I actually do. And even if I do, while I've got the list of facts for why he's scum inventoried in my head, translating those into words might be a bit difficult and I'm not quite sure where I'd begin.

But what I won't do is lynch any of Fate/Nacho/Gin/Monokuma/SirCakez/drealmerz today.
That's my stance.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 pm

If I had to describe BTD6/Vax/Prism, it would be people you don't necessarily think are pro-town but you're putting them aside because you think your attention is better elsewhere
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1239, Pine wrote:Fate's reads ARE bad.

And that deception would have been brilliant, but it kind of defeats the point of the game.
I hate the situation so much, but I absolutely agree with our fucking confirmed scum here...
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1260, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I had to describe BTD6/Vax/Prism, it would be people you don't necessarily think are pro-town but you're putting them aside because you think your attention is better elsewhere
rofl, thats how I think you you/nacho/secret
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1261, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1239, Pine wrote:Fate's reads ARE bad.

And that deception would have been brilliant, but it kind of defeats the point of the game.
I hate the situation so much, but I absolutely agree with our fucking confirmed scum here...
He just trying to fuck with your mind. Everyone knows fate is scum, so hes trying to point out the obvious to make it so its not scummy.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I really want to hear from

Aristo, Monokumo, and prism on what they think about mastina

dreal, sir cakez, btd6 on what they think about fate

aero, I would like to hear your current thoughts on fate and mastina

Also aero, I have not forgot about you, I jut don't have time at the moment to write something out to you.

Games played.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Monokuma »

Hmmmmm...

mastina, mastina, mastina. mastina is a mysterious surrounded by an enigma. mastina is a perplexing riddle. mastina is the rarest of tropical costa rican aviary fauna. mastina is a scottish ant colony that you fill up with cement but can never take its freedom. mastina is a... some other simile. or maybe a metaphor, they're so hard to keeps straight!

We've given our Monokuma Brand 8-Ball a shake on our voting mastina and it's telling me "Outlook not so good". So I guess that's that! The conch has spoken, and other dated internet references.

We're willing to compromise in other places if Fate's getting lynched, but probably not on mastina, no.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Monokuma »

If Fate's not* getting lynched, that is.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1209, Aristophanes wrote: I'm out for a DnD session tn,
You know, I'd be super down for a Mafiascum D&D sesh. Is that a part of Mish Mash or do I have to make it one?
In post 1213, Aristophanes wrote:K, so here is what I've gathered as reads from the first half(ish) of the game.

Towny: Nacho, Monokuma, Cakez (based on Pine's maybe a slip?), Prsim
Null: Fate (mostly noise), Aero (because undecided)
Scummy: Mastina, Dreal or Gin
Scum: PINE

Mastina should be playing better if scum, and I may change this read, but I can't ket her off the hook for this scummy AF play she's doing.
Gin, I like you, but you started out Scummy and haven\t rebounded.
Dreal...I can't remember, but I know it was something about his tone and probably reactions to shit.

Anyway, these are the slots I want to focus on.
So what do you mean about fate being "Mostly noise"? I feel like a good description of a player whose mostly noise is someone who is posting about things like probabilities and setup spec and past games, which could describe a few players in this game, but certainly not Fate. What did you think about fate jumping onto Nacho after Mastina's Speccase, for one?

Also, is your cakez read purely from that pine wifom post?
In post 1229, Fate wrote:prod dodge, I vehemently oppose a mastina lynch still and will kill anyone not named Nacho, Aeronaut, or Gin and tonic

highly prefer monokuma, vaxkiller, aristo,
The three people you won't kill kind of intrigues me, since you were scumreading Gin for like a long time, and as far as I go, you haven't mentioned your thoughts on me once, and haven't really done much interacting with me. Why the sudden TR, or at least will to keep me around?
In post 1248, drealmerz7 wrote:ifonly I had the power
Drealz, let's talk.

I'm pretty sure you're town here, but you're doing the same tunnel thing you did in ADCP, and you were wrong there. I know you're sure sure SURE of yourself here, but let's assume you're wrong for a moment; do you have other people you think are scum? You've mentioned people, yeah, but those people keep changing, and I'm curious where your head is at re: people who aren't mastina.
In post 1257, mastina wrote: No, it still doesn't. You advocated against the logic of Pine's picks. You then go on to use the logic behind Pine's picks. You're trying to have your cake and eat it.
No, I was saying that you had this idea that at least one of you, fate, and nacho had to be in Pine's picks. You're someone who is pretty well known and has been around for some time, so I figure that you probably know when a player is good and then they aren't. You assuming that Fate and nacho had to be first round picks tells me that you think they're good players, which regardless of the picks, is probably true.
In post 1258, mastina wrote:
In post 1210, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1195, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Try harder to throw shade.
Yeah, but you spent most of the day doing fuck all, and that's my issue. Generally I always find that people that spend the whole time complaining about how the game is either too long or too noisy or too hard to get anything from aren't trying that hard and are probably scum to begin with.
lol this is total bull and anyone who's been reading the game would know that
Yes, it is bullshit!
Relevant
In post 1259, mastina wrote:
In post 1256, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastin, whats your thoughts on the bear?
North of the null line by some considerable yet undefined margin. And in this case: I really do mean undefined. Not, "defined, but I refuse to release the exact amount". I really mean, "some undefined amount which I haven't a fucking clue about". I don't think they're scum. I'm not sure by how much I don't think they're scum. I just don't think there's been a single successful wagon on a player who's actually scum. Not Fate, not SirCakez, not drealmerz, not Monokuma, not you.

When Pine said "you guys haven't a clue".
And that his team is doing well.

No joke.
I think he was well within his rights to have made that claim in absolute sincerity.

Now the scumteam might not be Aeronaut-Aristophanes-Jin. Fuck, it's possible none of them are! That in BTD6/Vaxkiller/Prism we've got the actual scumteam. I mean, I've laid out my reasons why I more or less don't think Vaxkiller is scum, and have my doubts about Prism/BTD6_maker being scum. I've begun to give reasons for the others being scum even if not by much. But I think the scum are in those six names.

And none of them are anywhere remotely close to being lynched, none of them are even remotely close to so much as having a wagon on them. So none of the people up for the lynch are players I actually think are scum.

Now, I'm still debating in my head about whether I want to push Aeronaut, believe it or not. I'm not sure I actually do. And even if I do, while I've got the list of facts for why he's scum inventoried in my head, translating those into words might be a bit difficult and I'm not quite sure where I'd begin.

But what I won't do is lynch any of Fate/Nacho/Gin/Monokuma/SirCakez/drealmerz today.
That's my stance.
Alright, so if you're not going to push me today, who are you going to push?
In post 1264, Vaxkiller wrote:I really want to hear from

Aristo, Monokumo, and prism on what they think about mastina

dreal, sir cakez, btd6 on what they think about fate

aero, I would like to hear your current thoughts on fate and mastina

Also aero, I have not forgot about you, I jut don't have time at the moment to write something out to you.
Can I ask why you chose those specific people to talk about those people respectively?

I've laid out my thoughts on Mastina quite a bit, but I can see how it's hard to parse through our walls. I don't think she's scum, and haven't all game. The people pushing her are doing so with vague to nonexistent reasoning. You for example had a TR on her at the start, but then later made the case that her earlier posting was not giving you good vibes before, and then after she made her post about how good she is as scum, voted her I guess for that? It's not a good case, but it's still the best of the people on that wagon.

Everyone else is pushing her for trying to use setup spec as a means to auto-POE people, as if scum!Mastina wouldn't have been able to come in and fabricate real reads on us. I also find it next to impossible to believe that scum would come in and 1v1 Nacho, because if that succeeded, now all that she has is the entire thread trying to lynch her D2 because of the bullshit setup spec she tried to push on D1.

E.g. people are failing to see the difference between scum, and incredibly anti-town, and/or pushing her for that bad reasoning because they don't know what else to do.

Regarding Fate, I'm currently very torn; Reading fate alone, no, I wouldn't say he's trying to solve the game. The one thing that does make me feel otherwise is his whole interaction with Nacho later on, where he says that a lot of his "scumreading" of nacho was just him trying to make nacho awkward and pressured; I honestly sort of believe that, strangely, because I usually don't believe that kind of thing. If that's true, Fate's at least doing something. Besides that, though, most of it is kind of sub-par from what he's supposedly supposed to be capable of, according to Mastina and from what I've heard in the GOAT thread.

The thing that gives me pause though is that I really hate the pushes on him. Mono's push on him was based originally on interactions with
pine
, and the fact that they're assuming that Fate really felt like he needed interactions with Pine, which makes zero sense from any perspective. Your push doesn't make any sense to me either, that fate of all people in this game had artificial-sounding-posting syndrome; I don't actually know Fate and haven't played with him, but his behavior in this game is lot of things that aren't that. Ari's vote was/is still there from the pisskop-times so that's useless.

That stuff worries me enough that I don't want to lynch Fate today, either. This has been a weird game in that there haven't been too many real wagons going on, which makes me feel like some of the people poorly pushing what we
do
have are just scum who are looking for a place to rest their vote until the day's over.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Mono, is your case on fate still that he interacted with pine and that he ignored you? Or am I wrong in that assumption?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Also, Mastina, I thought I'd asked this earlier but I can't find it, but what are you opinions on Fate? someone asked you before and you never gave a real answer, so I'm asking you now.

I would have thought that your POE thing would have made you assume that if Nacho is town and you're town, then Fate must be scum from your perspective right?
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 am

Aero, regarding myself. I'd look more into the people that town read me in the beginning than the ones scum reading me because I was a scummy as fuck. Then you look at my history and you'll see like an 8 hour block of me reading all of Mastins work on her accounts and wiki pages.

I essentially crash coursed how to be a better player in general, improved 10fold and now I don't think a single person thinks I'm scum anymore because I've been actually able to good post now that I know how to be an effective player getting my points across.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 am

This isn't about the game but seriously gotta thank Mastin for her hard work. It's helped me grow immensely and she should feel the love for what she puts into the community to improve the player base as a whole
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Prism »

Phone posting. I see we're getting close to the deadline so it's time to step my game up. I'll be back from work/appointments in about 7 hours and then it's showtime.

Real fast:
Vaxkiller wrote:Aristo, Monokumo, and prism on what they think about mastina
I'm not reading mastina and I'm not going to. I tried and got exactly 0 helpful posts and 0 towntells and wish I had just spent that time on other games or on reading all 902 pages of the Affordable Care Act, because I think it honestly might have been more fun.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Fate »

I wasnt scumreading Gin for a long time this misconception was already cleared up

Yes Aero!town is a new read given you actually posting and some of mastinas vca
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1268, Aeronaut wrote:Mono, is your case on fate still that he interacted with pine and that he ignored you? Or am I wrong in that assumption?
This needs to be answered because Monokumas vote sustain on me continues to be the scummiest thing in the game
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”