Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 565, Realeo wrote:
In post 24, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
*insert snarky response about you just being bad*

There's really no point in worrying about D2 already. If Vig shoots tonight and misses, then we'll have to mass claim tomorrow. That's about all there is to it.
Empking! BbMolla! Why don't you scumread this? Isn't this robotic~not scared of apocalyptic commet attack attitude
Sorry, I'll reprogram myself to be hysterical at the thought of going into Lylo day 2.

OMG A SCENARIO THAT MIGHT HAPPEN BUT MIGHT NOT WHY THE FUCK DO I EXIST SOMEONE SAVE MY SOUL FROM THIS GAME AHHH LYLO

Is that enough for you? Dude it's not hard. We lynch scum, scenario doesn't happen. There's no point getting concerned about something we can prevent by just being good.

Realeo wrote:
In post 555, Realeo wrote:
In post 551, Reflektor wrote:(Trying to determine where scum is going to vote isn't useful until we actually know something).
We are a little bit desperate at this point.

Vig and GS really should consider shooting and gunning

Vig should shoot for more info.

GS should gun for a clear in potentialy D2 lylo.
...no the GS shouldn't give a gun.
Reflektor wrote:I'm disappointed that there aren't more LUV opinions in thread right now, especially from Fate; I understand you might not want to follow, but I'd hope a bro vote would at least be worth an honorableention.
As far as I'm concerned, you're the one with the most ability to read/understand him. I see your comparison and understand where you're coming from but I also kinda really want RM to show what he really is.

On this note, why is Persivul getting so universally townread? Noticing it in Realo's reads, it's come up in Grey's too? And at least one other person.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 542, Fate wrote:I wanted random to produce content thats all.

been busy, but my heart wasnt in that wagon as seen by other townies

VOTE: Medea
i will. i work weirdly. sometimes it takes me a while to get going but I'm trying to figure this one out.
In post 551, Reflektor wrote:(Trying to determine where scum is going to vote isn't useful until we actually know something).
to a certain extent there is. Scum do want to push through a QL today. Which is why it is weird my wagon didn't grow faster.

Gonna start ISOing players I don't really have a read on (persivul, LUV, Realeo for example)
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 am

Post by shadonra »

In post 570, Reflektor wrote:
In post 568, shadonra wrote:bbmolla bc i actually hated the sideline comment on the randommidget wagon
The sideline comment you're referring to is talking about disliking Fate's push on it or...?
Yah.

LUV has not really posted his actual opinions on anything. He's just been asking people questions. I don't like that, but he claims it's NAI for him and I haven't looked at any of his other games yet, so *shrug*. I'd like to see him post more stuff tho
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 am

Post by shadonra »

In post 575, Aj The Epic wrote:

There's really no point in worrying about D2 already. If Vig shoots tonight and misses, then we'll have to mass claim tomorrow. That's about all there is to it.
Empking! BbMolla! Why don't you scumread this? Isn't this robotic~not scared of apocalyptic commet attack attitude
Sorry, I'll reprogram myself to be hysterical at the thought of going into Lylo day 2.

OMG A SCENARIO THAT MIGHT HAPPEN BUT MIGHT NOT WHY THE FUCK DO I EXIST SOMEONE SAVE MY SOUL FROM THIS GAME AHHH LYLO

Is that enough for you? Dude it's not hard. We lynch scum, scenario doesn't happen. There's no point getting concerned about something we can prevent by just being good.

Realeo wrote:
In post 555, Realeo wrote:
We are a little bit desperate at this point.

Vig and GS really should consider shooting and gunning

Vig should shoot for more info.

GS should gun for a clear in potentialy D2 lylo.
...no the GS shouldn't give a gun.
Reflektor wrote:I'm disappointed that there aren't more LUV opinions in thread right now, especially from Fate; I understand you might not want to follow, but I'd hope a bro vote would at least be worth an honorableention.
As far as I'm concerned, you're the one with the most ability to read/understand him. I see your comparison and understand where you're coming from but I also kinda really want RM to show what he really is.

On this note, why is Persivul getting so universally townread? Noticing it in Realo's reads, it's come up in Grey's too? And at least one other person.
its bc scum think hes obvtown and are townreading him for towncred rofl
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 577, shadonra wrote:
In post 568, shadonra wrote:bbmolla bc i actually hated the sideline comment on the randommidget wagon
The sideline comment you're referring to is talking about disliking Fate's push on it or...?
Yah.

LUV has not really posted his actual opinions on anything. He's just been asking people questions. I don't like that, but he claims it's NAI for him and I haven't looked at any of his other games yet, so *shrug*. I'd like to see him post more stuff tho
I think it's pretty clear who I'm scum reading if you read my ISO. I have no interest in Fate and Midget right now, I think their fight is TVT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 579, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 577, shadonra wrote:
Yah.

I think it's pretty clear who I'm scum reading if you read my ISO. I have no interest in Fate and Midget right now, I think their fight is TvT.
EBWOP.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 358, -Grey- wrote:
In post 235, Fate wrote:I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read
Lol at trying to throw AJ in as an universal townread.
what about Tammy tjho
What about her? She was pretty towny.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Reflektor »

I'm caught up now and I have a lot to discuss. I disagree with a LOT of what is over the past 7-8 pages. I hate hydra dissonance but I think being transparent with my direct thought processes is going to be a lot more helpful than whatever comes out of negotiation.

Fate's on and off with the Random wagon, and general lack of attention to anywhere else, is atrocious. Attacking Random's playstyle as justification for a vote if Random is town is atrocious. I might even agree with it if you swap Fate's and Random's names, because Random might as well be the greatest mafia player alive compared to Fate. The only reason I see to townread him is that he's done it too many times. Nacho is adamant that this game fits Fate's town meta, and I think I should trust him on it, but if this is it it's fucking awful.

@Fate:
As someone who hasn't played 30+ games with you, how the hell am I supposed to townread you? Your reads have made no sense at all, I think random's content is fine, and your read on Aj still made 0 sense at the time it happened. (Sidenote: Doesn't mean that Random isn't scum, but if he is I can't nail him)

UNVOTE:

I'm not voting LUV today, 0 chance. I've seen him play better as scum and want him to step it up but this wasn't what I meant. I disagree with Nacho on the comparison to the other towngame. Comparing a town game to a town game is worthless, so comparing a single town game to a game he hasn't flipped in yet is virtually useless. Need to compare a scum vs. town first, then compare the unknown to have it really be useful. This isn't even close to the LUV I was scum with.

This is more of just a feeling on my end that is worth following up on but Persivul bothers me so far. He's made no posts that I scumread but all of his posts that I've liked have been ones that are very
objective
, in the sense that I think they're clever or insightful. There's nothing inherently wrong with this but there's been nothing that I've liked that is
subjective
, in the sense that I don't agree with them but can clearly see the intent or genuine, organic thought process. Getting all of one and none from the other is not a great sign. This is a really hard feeling to describe and I've botched it but it's the best I can do right now. I'd put him as a scumlean right now with weak basis, the problem is he's done nothing to really justify that, at least in my opinion.

I've got more thoughts to follow up on but I've got to run for now, I'll be back in about 6-7 hours with the rest.

-Prism

P.S. Again I hate that I'm basically slamming the door in Nacho's face right now, because I don't think public hydra dissonance is a good thing, but to reiterate I think that the ability to see my thought processes both pre and post discussion/negotiation with Nacho will outweigh any negatives that come from the extra noise.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Reflektor »

Real quick again, I've got more people I want to comment on, I just don't have time to type it up until I get back from some work and appointments.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

Can I get readlist from other player? If you're lazy, Creature style seems an good option.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Although {Ranger} style would be prefered.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No fuck creature style... Hard to read and boringly inefficient as it only gives 'who i'd lynch'.

I miss the old reads where you just list names and go 'town because shortass reason'.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let's do it then

Persivul - I town read him for noticing the coincidental language choice, which influences me to err on Persivul the town.

-Grey- - When I restart the Medea wagon, he sheeps back--which is consistent. I am going to err to -Grey- the town.

Reflektor - At the beginning, he a little bit bother me. However, when he's start being explicit with his(they) thinking process and I can observe their logic, I feel better.

Fate - When I got meltdown from the paranoia, I keep thinking, "What would scum do?" In Newbies queue, there is this "Mafia won't start a wagon", but does this apply? I am expecting that since it is a 4 players mafia with higher assosiation chance, I think scum would be more "voting aware". I won't classify Fate as "voting aware"

shadonra - I'm still waiting to hear why he exactly scumread me...

Empking - I townread his case @ LuV, but I'm waiting for his bigger case at other players.

Aj The Epic - You know, how you feel about this slot. Contrived.
Psstt. Does anyone want to lynch this slot? I'm down for it

Bbmolla - I actually forget about him. But I remember ending scumleaning him.

Madea - He gives me mixed feeling. I have Aj The Epic reasoning. I have my own reasoning. Decided to solve him D2.

LuV - This one is tricky.

@LuV: Why do you townread Aj?

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 532, Reflektor wrote:
In post 259, shadonra wrote:I think Medea is town. I find scum unlikely to talk about this or lie about this conversation:
I think this is a shallow observation.
@Realeo

I'm actually down with a lot of your opinion posts, I can understand where you're coming from. It's just all of your noncontent (setup spec etc.) posts scum-ping me nonstop, like "vig should shoot" etc. and I can't find a townread for Tammy.

Why do you think Grey is town, again? I don't see consistency as being particularly AI, especially on day 1.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by shadonra »

oops, there shouldnt be a quote there
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

Than why you said I'm shallow? What is a shallow setup-spec?

....or is it someone else?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 588, shadonra wrote:Why do you think Grey is town, again? I don't see consistency as being particularly AI, especially on day 1.

He said he scumread Medea~the same reason that I actually scumread Medea. He was on the randomidget wagon when I started Medea wagon. When I started, he rejoined Medea wagon.

It is possible that I'm over-rating consistency at this stage of the game, but I still believe that scum has higher-than-normal incentive to mislynch and has incentive for easy mislynch. I feel -Grey- did not take the path.

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 590, Realeo wrote:Than why you said I'm shallow? What is a shallow setup-spec?

Not sure what you're talking about. re: grey - you're assuming that Medea is scum. It's easy for scum to hop between town wagons day 1.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 592, shadonra wrote:
In post 590, Realeo wrote:Than why you said I'm shallow? What is a shallow setup-spec?

Not sure what you're talking about.

re: grey - you're assuming that Medea is scum. It's easy for scum to hop between town wagons day 1.
ebwop
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

Good point =/

Would you mind to share your readlist?

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 594, Realeo wrote:Good point =/

No, it's not.

Voting scumreads is what town DOES. It would be stupid to assume that the person I've is voting would flip anything BUT scum, or... ONE WOULDN'T BE VOTING THEM.

Shadonra has been active lurking up until the point he decided to target me. He's not attempting to read me, because he hasn't once attempted to interact with and question me.

He's pushing an agenda.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 595, -Grey- wrote:
In post 594, Realeo wrote:Good point =/

No, it's not.

Voting scumreads is what town DOES. It would be stupid to assume that the person one is voting would flip anything BUT scum, or... ONE WOULDN'T BE VOTING THEM.

Shadonra has been active lurking up until the point he decided to target me. He's not attempting to read me, because he hasn't once attempted to interact with and question me.

He's pushing an agenda.
Edit.
---
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 582, Reflektor wrote:I'm caught up now and I have a lot to discuss. I disagree with a LOT of what is over the past 7-8 pages. I hate hydra dissonance but I think being transparent with my direct thought processes is going to be a lot more helpful than whatever comes out of negotiation.

Fate's on and off with the Random wagon, and general lack of attention to anywhere else, is atrocious. Attacking Random's playstyle as justification for a vote if Random is town is atrocious. I might even agree with it if you swap Fate's and Random's names, because Random might as well be the greatest mafia player alive compared to Fate. The only reason I see to townread him is that he's done it too many times. Nacho is adamant that this game fits Fate's town meta, and I think I should trust him on it, but if this is it it's fucking awful.

@Fate:
As someone who hasn't played 30+ games with you, how the hell am I supposed to townread you? Your reads have made no sense at all, I think random's content is fine, and your read on Aj still made 0 sense at the time it happened. (Sidenote: Doesn't mean that Random isn't scum, but if he is I can't nail him)

UNVOTE:

I'm not voting LUV today, 0 chance. I've seen him play better as scum and want him to step it up but this wasn't what I meant. I disagree with Nacho on the comparison to the other towngame. Comparing a town game to a town game is worthless, so comparing a single town game to a game he hasn't flipped in yet is virtually useless. Need to compare a scum vs. town first, then compare the unknown to have it really be useful. This isn't even close to the LUV I was scum with.

This is more of just a feeling on my end that is worth following up on but Persivul bothers me so far. He's made no posts that I scumread but all of his posts that I've liked have been ones that are very
objective
, in the sense that I think they're clever or insightful. There's nothing inherently wrong with this but there's been nothing that I've liked that is
subjective
, in the sense that I don't agree with them but can clearly see the intent or genuine, organic thought process. Getting all of one and none from the other is not a great sign. This is a really hard feeling to describe and I've botched it but it's the best I can do right now. I'd put him as a scumlean right now with weak basis, the problem is he's done nothing to really justify that, at least in my opinion.

I've got more thoughts to follow up on but I've got to run for now, I'll be back in about 6-7 hours with the rest.

-Prism

P.S. Again I hate that I'm basically slamming the door in Nacho's face right now, because I don't think public hydra dissonance is a good thing, but to reiterate I think that the ability to see my thought processes both pre and post discussion/negotiation with Nacho will outweigh any negatives that come from the extra noise.
BY ASKING NACHO WHO HAS THAT EXPERINCE WITH ME

Do you know hwo hard it is to townread you

when you literally have the equivalent of Scissors to cut the paper
and instead you use your teeth?

I don't know how shitty the communication is in your hydra but it would have to be pretty shitty to vote me without nacho's input and then refuse to ask nacho's input for the next 20 pages when I was asking you to.

Random's playstyle of "dont say shit and vote one person and not comment on anything" is complete bullshit compared to mine. Sure you can't follow my thought processes or reads, if you could I wouldn't strike fear into the heart of scums.

But you know where I stand at any point of the day, so you can evaluate me down the line if I don't lynch enough scum the first few days
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Empking »

Evidence of thought. He's a physicist in this scenario.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Empking »

I thnk at this point everyone riding solo with one's vote ought to start joing a wagon, there's less than three days to deadline.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”