Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I have suddenly become unsure of my massive read. As these last few posts are suspiciously reasonable.. However, If they live past tonight we will know their red (as why leave a cop up when he will result in the morning) If massive is red they will live.

in other idea's if massive is green why choose blackvoid over massive.. well the only reasonable explanation is as I was pressuring them.. but IIRC AJ was agreeing with my suspensions of massive so.. I think its reasonable to assume green for now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 am

Post by massive »

If I am alive tomorrow you can happily try and lynch me.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Kairal »

It's flubber and culted. I was sure of this already but for more evidence check the last 24 hours or so before the lynch. The 6 town players are all checking in pretty frequently and discussing the votes. The 3 scum players disappear entirely. Aj at least comes up with an excuse.

The other two are just totally absent. This is because town are desperate to get a lynch knowing that a no lynch will likely lose us the game. Scum on the other hand are very happy for a no lynch. Thus they make no effort to compromise or be around at the critical time. The only question is which to go for first.
I think Flubber is probably more widely scumread. Aside from that once he flips culted's protection should be clear to the rest of you. Hopefully.

VOTE: Flubber
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Kairal »

mmm Massive's suspicion... I kind of feel like there's no use trying to persuade him. However he did unvote me yesterday which forced Dierfire to vote Aj. We could very easily be in Lylo if he hadn't.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1779, Dierfire wrote:All right, we'll see.

@Everyone

I'm not sure whether we're getting any VC between now and the deadline, so if you move your vote between now and then could you also make sure that the VC is easily discernible? I believe that we are here now:

Unofficial Vote Count0 - Dierfire:
0 - BlackVoid:
3 - Kairal: Culted, Aj The Epic, Flubbernugget
2 - Flubbernugget: Naomi-Tan, Dierfire
0 - I Am Innocent:
0 - Naomi-Tan:
0 - culted:
0 - massive:
3 - Aj The Epic: Kairal, BlackVoid, I Am Innocent

Not voting: massive

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2017-01-13 15:30:00)
In post 1787, Kairal wrote:I was really hoping this would all be resolved by now. End of Day 1 is likely occur while I'm asleep I'll stick around for an hour or so but this is probably gonna be my last shot for discussion and voting. I'm gonna stick with BV. However it might be better for those of us voting AJ to move to Flubber- at least we'll get the lynch that way.
In post 1790, Kairal wrote:Alright I'm going to bed. I don't expect to be posting in the thread again today.

Our main priority today should be ensuring a lynch. Any lynch is better than a no lynch.

If I do end up getting dead it was a pleasure playing with you all. I got a bit heated at points but I had fun. No hard feelings I hope.

Good luck !
In post 1791, BlackVoid wrote:AJ it is then. Sorry Dierfire. @Massive, Naomi, please vote. There are literally six hours left to deadline.
Ok perhaps this will reassure massive. Ive included the unofficial VC at the time of my last posts before the lynch. You will note that excluding my vote there are two votes on Aj and two votes on Flubber.

As I state in my post this will be my last post before the deadline so I cannot change my vote after this. I am aware at this point that I basically have control over who gets lynched. By making it clear I cannot change my vote I take control of the lynch and force people reading me as town to vote with me. You'll see that BV basically states this in his next post.

Now if AJ and I are scum and Flubber is town- why do I choose Aj here? It would be much better for scum to remain unflipped. If however all 3 of us are scum then you lose nothing by helping me kill Flubber today anyway.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Kairal »

One other thing. I suggested yesterday that if mafia were all goons the game might not be unbalanced with only two power roles. However AJ is a role cop. I do not buy at all that we have only 2 power roles then so massive's claim should be beyond doubt now.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1818, massive wrote:So you guys need to sell the town that this:

5 (LYNCH) - Aj The Epic: Kairal, BlackVoid, I Am Innocent, Naomi-Tan, Dierfire

was all town. I personally find it highly unlikely.
So... This is basically the argument I made with my VCA yesterday. That scum would never be caught voting as a bloc. The thing is once I've called attention to it (as I did yesterday), scum will clearly change up their pattern so it no longer applies. Thus they all voted for me.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 am

Post by culted »

So kairal's probably town.

VOTE: Flubber
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am

Post by culted »

Was also probs wrong on iami- he was a big part in making the aj lynch happen.
Probably just was omgusing on him because his push on me was bad.

Naomi or dier was the bussvote.

Dier's hammer was awkward... but naomi is more scum by play.
Torn there.
So we lynch the obvscum who was off today and work that out tomorrow.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Kairal »

Ah thank you culted. I expected you'd double down on me. My guess is that your plan is to aim for a last day consisting of yourself, Dier, and IamI. Given IamI's public suspicions of Dier that's your best shot. You still need a mislynch to get there though...

Ok here's my guess on how you want things to go. Bus Flubber today, kill massive tonight. Mislynch Naomi (or me) tomorrow and night kill the other. That leaves you with the dream team for your final day.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Post by culted »

Kai I'm town.
I still don't get how your operate. That's where my push came from like- how you develop reads just isn't natural.
But when I relinquish my omgusyies and take a look at the bigger picture- you're probs green.

You should try to do the same for me. Understand that people can be wrong.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Kairal »

Well if I'm wrong you can have fun laughing at me post game. I'm not going to bother trying to convince you of your own scumminess though :p
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 am

Post by culted »

I'm not gonna laugh at anyone postgame this game- my reads so far have been the worst I've had in a long time. ; )

And yea of course.
Let's talk about who you think is scum after I flip town!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 1829, Kairal wrote: As I state in my post this will be my last post before the deadline so I cannot change my vote after this. I am aware at this point that I basically have control over who gets lynched. By making it clear I cannot change my vote I take control of the lynch and force people reading me as town to vote with me. You'll see that BV basically states this in his next post.

Now if AJ and I are scum and Flubber is town- why do I choose Aj here? It would be much better for scum to remain unflipped. If however all 3 of us are scum then you lose nothing by helping me kill Flubber today anyway.
So this has a lot of issues but the biggest one is: You didn't have any control over who gets lynched, since at this point it was equally likely that YOU YOURSELF would be lynched. And this is the real problem that's been overarching throughout this game is that the narrative you push as fact has some pretty gaping holes, but you want to derive action plans from them and expect us to read them as fact.

With you being the actual likely lynch, why vote AJ over Flubber if you're partners? To give him a town rub if you flip scum. But that's an easy one.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Kairal »

Ok so AJ and I were scum partners bussing each other rather than voting for town Flubber? Is that what you think happened?
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Kairal »

Like... does that actually make sense to you? Neither of us needed to die yesterday. The only reason AJ got lynched was because I proposed he was scum with Flubber and he flipped out. Prior to that he had basically no suspicion on him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:41 am

Post by massive »

I think it's more likely than the wagon on you being all three scum together. But evidently that's what YOU think happened.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Kairal »

In all honesty I think you won't let this go because you can't admit you were voting with 3 scum players. The fact that the confirmed scum wanted me dead, every confirmed town read me as town and every likely living town reads me as town would make anyone less stubborn rethink this. Somehow though you get: Kairal was instrumental in getting scum lynched therefore he must be scum.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 am

Post by culted »

Kairal's entire game is omgus- that much is clear.
But he's new so it's meh.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 am

Post by culted »

massive what are your thoughts on dier?
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Kairal »

Btw massive that was culted - the ACTUAL SCUM- telling you this dog won't hunt. Not even he can justify a scum read on me at this point.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:58 am

Post by culted »

:roll:
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm inclined to believe Karial is town and AJ was feeding into their poor play to waste time.

Naomi is seriously trying to doubt that massive is a cop...just like Aj. I suspect this could have been a pivotal point of the scum strategy that didn't pan out the way they wanted it to.

I'm starting to warm up to IaI's scum read on culted. His defense of me seemed kinda weird, but I pretty much blew it off due to me knowing I'm town anyway.

Also, I would at least expect a POE this far in the game to explain a vote.

VOTE: culted
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Kairal »

Ok so both our scum are bussing. I appreciate it guys. There's no need to drag this out like we did yesterday. Lets just pick one and move on.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by culted »

Kairal take a minute and realize why what you just said doesn't make any sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”