-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 115, Persivul wrote:In my experience, scum, who know the alignments, are less likely to have thoroughly read the setup than town. Further, while setup spec can be beneficial, it can also be used as a way to appear busy without really scum hunting.
This is disingenuous shade slinging.

Nobody knows alignments pregame, which is when reading the description whilst signing up... happens.

FoS: Persivul
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 146, Persivul wrote:
In post 144, Aj The Epic wrote:...You realize that when Tammy signed up for this game, she did not have a role?
Sure do. I also realize that, by the time she was posting, the setup was there in the first post.
That doesn't change the fact that not reading the description is NAI.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 218, Persivul wrote:
In post 171, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I understand, the thing is I'm not going to force things. It's not how I like to play. I find that a lot of people on this site don't understand that a lot of stuff is just noise or NAI and tend to end up
making something out of nothing
as a result, rather than letting things progress naturally.

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote: Looking at this there's not much to it, looks like Reflektor is
VOTE: Reflektor
This struck me as odd. Rules don't say if scum have daytalk. If they do, this could be two people both unconsciously using wording that came up in their scum thread.
This post pings me too.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 219, Persivul wrote:
In post 174, Reflektor wrote: I understand that approach. I don't think that
is the worst thing in the world as long as you can pull back and see you're making something out of nothing; it's a hell of a lot easier to read a room full of misguided people than it is to read a room where everyone's shuffling their feet and looking at the floor and waiting for someone to do something that really, really stands out.
Apparently it's the phrase of the day.
Crap post. Reflektor was obviously referring to Gamma's use of the phrase.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I'm letting Penguin live her own mafia life; Tammy.
Improper use of semicolon.

Grammar Nazi Dayvig
: Medea
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I don't think scum has daytalk (KBW is very oldschool from a brief mod meta flipthru); Persivul gets town points for noticing the crossover though
Ew.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I don't think scum has daytalk (KBW is very oldschool from a brief mod meta flipthru); Persivul gets town points for noticing the crossover though
Ew.
To clarify, pointing something out isn't always town. Scum have to hunt for reasons to mislynch, too.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 227, Fate wrote:This game does deserve some effort on my part. Vote well deserved

Which hydra is Nacho again?
Lel?

Feel free to join my scum pile along with Persivul and LUV.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 235, Fate wrote:I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read
Lol at trying to throw AJ in as an universal townread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 268, Fate wrote:
In post 264, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you get to play mafia but so far that's been an unused option too.
I've been phone posting and on the road until yesterday, during which time I had a friend come over. This isn't an excuse, but its context for why I haven't sat down and read the thread and posted on a laptop.

There's something to be said for sitting in front of the screen with mafia, probably how my brain was trained to play it and how it operates best now.
That explains a lot.

This bumps Medea into consideration.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 273, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
In post 150, Fate wrote:The low effort gold posting will commence for Tammys sake
this kind of posting seems low comittal and active lurky to me. iirc you were doing a lot mroe early game in summer mafia
This being said after 268 is mehh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 275, Persivul wrote:I don't see the town motivation to announce that my reads agree with others. Scum, OTOH, are more concerned about appearing to fit in.
Why would scum announce that they are trying to blend in?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 277, Persivul wrote:Speaking of weird, how about the discussion on what was the subject of discussion?
Well that
obviously
wasn't the subject of discussion.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 299, Medea the Alien wrote:I strongly disagree with this. What exactly in their tone sounds towny? They sound about as disengaged as is possible.
Somebody preparing for a 7 day visit with their daughter sounds disengaged?

REALLY?

Fucking scum ass push.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 309, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: BBmolla

I mean honestly you couldn't ask for a more useless vote than dropping one on indigo. Wants LuV wagon, gets two generic townreads, moves on to Fate. He even says Uzi's posts aren't good. Which, going by his last post
In post 282, BBmolla wrote:In all honesty I'm not voting for pressure any more im just voting who I think is most likely scum
He should still be voting LuV as he's said nothing about Fate anyways.

Also he actually took part in RQS so fuck him.
I'm feeling a BBMolla townread after reading this post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 315, Aj The Epic wrote:I have thoughts ofc, but none of them are worth shit.
At least you're honest.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

Creature-style reads list:

Gamma Emerald
Reflektor

randomidget
Lil Uzi Vert
Empking
Aj The Epic
BBMolla

shadonra
-
Grey
-
Fate

Persivul
Realeo

Medea The Alien
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fate wagon composition is shit btw.

Gonna start off with following my townreads.

VOTE: Medea
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 370, Medea the Alien wrote:BTW grey is scum who looks for reasons to justify the vote later, not town who looks for reasons to decide where to vote. It was obviously building up to hop on our wagon several posts ago during the past page.
You got me.

I claim Alien Mass Redirector.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 373, Fate wrote:
In post 361, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 360, -Grey- wrote:
In post 273, Randomnamechange wrote:

In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
In post 150, Fate wrote:The low effort gold posting will commence for Tammys sake
this kind of posting seems low comittal and active lurky to me. iirc you were doing a lot mroe early game in summer mafia
This being said after 268 is mehh.
yeah, my scumread of fate dropped off between my vote and his pressure on me for it
and yet you're still voting me

CAN WE FUCKING KILL IT YET?
In post 307, Fate wrote:
I am voting Medea the Alien as of this page
*ahem*
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm down.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 386, Aj The Epic wrote:Grey I don't understand how to read your 367's read list.
I won't vote the crossed out people.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 398, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who is townleaning shadonra?
Probably.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 429, Persivul wrote:
In post 359, -Grey- wrote:That explains a lot.
If you believe it. Have you considered the possibility that he was scum laying low, then when challenged on it he decided to town up his game and use technology as an excuse for the change?
In post 430, Persivul wrote:
In post 361, Randomnamechange wrote:yeah, my scumread of fate dropped off between my vote and his pressure on me for it
This sounded terrible when I first read it, but on further consideration I see the point.
That's inconsistent as hell.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 431, Persivul wrote:
In post 362, -Grey- wrote:
In post 275, Persivul wrote:I don't see the town motivation to announce that my reads agree with others. Scum, OTOH, are more concerned about appearing to fit in.
Why would scum announce that they are trying to blend in?
He didn't announce that he was
trying
to blend in. He announced that he
did
fit in. That's a subtle but important recharacterization you made of my point. Why did you do that?
"Yay, I was successful" doesn't sound to me like a distinction with a difference.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 432, Persivul wrote:Uh...why? And why is medea scummy for pushing indigo after announcing a 7-day VLA, but bbmolla isn't?
Because AJ is scummy as shit.

And because I was leaning scum on Medea
before
the push.

It's not rocket surgery. These questions have obvious answers if you had glanced at my ISO. Chill with the busywork.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 444, Persivul wrote:
In post 441, -Grey- wrote:That's inconsistent as hell.
If you find everything about a player to be consistently townie or consistently scummy, you're either scum, or confbiasing town.
This is a bullshit post, considering what I was calling inconsistent was two conflicting remarks
about the same action.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 441, -Grey- wrote:
In post 429, Persivul wrote:
In post 359, -Grey- wrote:That explains a lot.
If you believe it. Have you considered the possibility that he was scum laying low, then when challenged on it he decided to town up his game and use technology as an excuse for the change?
In post 430, Persivul wrote:
In post 361, Randomnamechange wrote:yeah, my scumread of fate dropped off between my vote and his pressure on me for it
This sounded terrible when I first read it, but on further consideration I see the point.
That's inconsistent as hell.
"He's scum laying low!"
"Yeah I can see why your scumread dropped off"

BOTH ABOUT FATE'S EXPLANATION FOR HIS INACTIVITY

VOTE: Persivul
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

I can see how I might have been reading too much into it. That makes sense.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

My assumption was incorrect, so I reconsidered.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: random

Choo Choo!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 457, Randomnamechange wrote:Beariong in mind that you have been in a game where i played very similarly to this, it seems realy like you are going after low hanging fruit
Do you always consider yourself low hanging fruit?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 470, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 359, -Grey- wrote:
In post 268, Fate wrote:
In post 264, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you get to play mafia but so far that's been an unused option too.
I've been phone posting and on the road until yesterday, during which time I had a friend come over. This isn't an excuse, but its context for why I haven't sat down and read the thread and posted on a laptop.

There's something to be said for sitting in front of the screen with mafia, probably how my brain was trained to play it and how it operates best now.
That explains a lot.

This bumps Medea into consideration.
Like how the fuck does Fate's phoneposting habits "bump medea into consideration"?
Just one example.
Him not being as scummy as I thought made you scummier than he was.

Duh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Medea's entire push against me is one big scum grunt. They even use my obvious Grammar Nazi joke as a reason to scumread me.

That, friends, is desperation.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 473, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah but with you, grammar isn't a joke.
You don't even know me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 484, Aj The Epic wrote:All I know is concurring is literally defined as agreeing.
Put on your fucking big boy pants and read some supreme court opinions, dipshït.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 358, -Grey- wrote:
In post 235, Fate wrote:I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read
Lol at trying to throw AJ in as an universal townread.
what about Tammy tjho
What about her? She was pretty towny.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 594, Realeo wrote:Good point =/

Would you mind to share your readlist?
No, it's not.

Voting scumreads is what town DOES. It would be stupid to assume that the person I've is voting would flip anything BUT scum, or... ONE WOULDN'T BE VOTING THEM.

Shadonra has been active lurking up until the point he decided to target me. He's not attempting to read me, because he hasn't once attempted to interact with and question me.

He's pushing an agenda.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 595, -Grey- wrote:
In post 594, Realeo wrote:Good point =/

Would you mind to share your readlist?
No, it's not.

Voting scumreads is what town DOES. It would be stupid to assume that the person one is voting would flip anything BUT scum, or... ONE WOULDN'T BE VOTING THEM.

Shadonra has been active lurking up until the point he decided to target me. He's not attempting to read me, because he hasn't once attempted to interact with and question me.

He's pushing an agenda.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 599, Empking wrote:I thnk at this point everyone riding solo with one's vote ought to start joing a wagon, there's less than three days to deadline.
True that.

The Medea wagon would be ideal, tyia.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 604, shadonra wrote:Grey - why do you think Medea is scum over AJ and Persivul, particularly AJ, over whose vote you're willing to townclear bbmolla?
I'm not feeling a scumread on Persivul, and I don't see why it's so hard to understand that it's possible to scumread more than one person at the same time.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 607, shadonra wrote:
In post 606, -Grey- wrote:
In post 604, shadonra wrote:Grey - why do you think Medea is scum over AJ and Persivul, particularly AJ, over whose vote you're willing to townclear bbmolla?
I'm not feeling a scumread on Persivul, and I don't see why it's so hard to understand that it's possible to scumread more than one person at the same time.
OK, but you scumread AJ, and you have since before you were voting Medea. Why do you prefer to lynch Medea over AJ?
I wasn't particularly enthused about either read when I originally voted Medea. As I pointed out at the time, I was sheeping my townreads.

Since then, Medea has grown as a scumread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 608, Realeo wrote:VOTE: Medea

I don't reckon I will be hoping out of the wagon anymore.
Atta boy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 614, Realeo wrote:Assuming no CC.

VOTE: Empking
Real vig wouldn't cc, they'd just shoot.

VOTE: AJ
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

AJ is a better lynch than Molla.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh hey, scum got hammered.

Cool.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 701, Medea the Alien wrote:Your wagon was as such (I think):

-Grey-
Realeo
BBMolla
, Empking,
randomidget
, Reflektor, Fate

I do tend to agree it was a scum-filled wagon; not sure I 100% concur on where it was.

We may or may not shoot. It depends if I'm PMSing.

--PA
Boy are you going to feel silly when AJ flips scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, Medea the Alien wrote:Keep pushing; if he does we get to shoot you. Cabd promised me.

--PA
If AJ flips scum, you'll shoot me?

Sure, that just makes all kinds of sense! :lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 711, shadonra wrote:if aj flips scum i will apologize and i won't turbolynch you tomorrow

if he doesn't, :wink:
Nah bro, I'm thinking you're my d2 push.

All depends on how I feel about it after tonight.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 713, Medea the Alien wrote:Yep! We're very happy with our life choices.
I'm glad you're happy with shooting a player that doesn't believe in bussing after the wagon he pushed flips scum.

Your insight in my Scum play is staggering.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 715, Realeo wrote:The one that catch my attention is randomidget unvoting for no reason.

AJ is being lynched right? So -Grey- bus AJ if AJ flips scum?
Provide one example where I've ever bussed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, Medea the Alien wrote:Keep pushing; if he does we get to shoot you. Cabd promised me.

--PA
I dare you to shoot me, btw.

Fucking. Dare. You.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 730, Medea the Alien wrote:Scum flip: -Grey-
You should run with that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 733, Aj The Epic wrote:No, I was reading it quickly so it didn't get locked. But it's a HUGE and evident tonal difference, of which he won so I doubt he really re-evaluated it.
I can be an ass as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69727
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 741, Aj The Epic wrote:Grey, you're still not talking down to people in that game

And that's just the posts that jump out at me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm showing how AJ's current opinion of my slot is total trash.

There's plenty of reason to hammer him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 768, shadonra wrote:
In post 764, -Grey- wrote:I'm showing how AJ's current opinion of my slot is total trash.

I read your meta and had largely similar thought processes with AJ. His opinion of your slot doesn't make me worried.
In post 744, shadonra wrote:If no one wants Grey I want Reflektor tbh
Ya OK.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I could flashwagon Leo.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 779, Realeo wrote:
In post 776, -Grey- wrote:I could flashwagon Leo.
*waves hand*

Wut? I am not your minion who always follow your opinion. If I dissapoint you for not voting Aj, I'm sorry.
Nah. I could flashwagon you for 775.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Yup
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 784, Realeo wrote:
In post 781, -Grey- wrote:
In post 779, Realeo wrote:
In post 776, -Grey- wrote:I could flashwagon Leo.
*waves hand*

Wut? I am not your minion who always follow your opinion. If I dissapoint you for not voting Aj, I'm sorry.
Nah. I could flashwagon you for 775.
Enlight me.
If I have to explain it, it's not worthy of a flashwagon.

Explanation will devolve into debate, which only muddies the waters and wastes time we don't have.

People will either see it, or they won't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

:lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 764, -Grey- wrote:I'm showing how AJ's current opinion of my slot is total trash.

I read your meta and had largely similar thought processes with AJ.
His opinion of your slot doesn't make me worried.
If that was true, he wouldn't be crowing for my lynch in the eleventh hour.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 790, Realeo wrote:Didn't shadonra already campaigned for your lynch from get go?
Way to cherrypick.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 791, shadonra wrote:I pointed out where my thought process diverged from AJ's and why.
Cool. Where?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 794, Realeo wrote:
In post 792, -Grey- wrote:
In post 790, Realeo wrote:Didn't shadonra already campaigned for your lynch from get go?
Way to cherrypick.
If he campainged from get to go, you can't accuse him buddying. He's simply consistent?
You don't follow what's being said very well.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 796, Aj The Epic wrote:Grey you realize that in no point of my read did I make a verdict about your alignment.

You decided that verdict yourself.
Considering the content of your posts, it was a foregone conclusion.

If you want to state otherwise, I'd love to see you try to justify it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 800, shadonra wrote:
In post 797, -Grey- wrote:
In post 796, Aj The Epic wrote:Grey you realize that in no point of my read did I make a verdict about your alignment.

You realize that his meta read suggested that you were town?
Yup.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 800, shadonra wrote:
In post 797, -Grey- wrote:

You realize that his meta read suggested that you were town?
You realize that's why I posted
In post 789, -Grey- wrote:

I read your meta and had largely similar thought processes with AJ.
His opinion of your slot doesn't make me worried.
If that was true, he wouldn't be crowing for my lynch in the eleventh hour.
?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 804, shadonra wrote:Sorry, that was a lapse in thinking
I don't believe his implicit townread is legit because I demonstrated how his grounds were false.

Thus, he can be hammered.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 806, shadonra wrote:your increasing panic as the day drags on is not making me think any better of you
Panic, is it?

Tell me, where did I give you any indication that I give a damn what you think of me?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh noez.

Help me JEEZUS!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Jeezus answered.

He said you lack the skill and wherewithal to mislynch me, then pointed out the fact that he has always protected me from being mislynched as town.

Amazing guy that Jeezus.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 816, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Aj the Epic
You aren't the hero this game deserves.

But you're the hero we need.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

OMG WHAT A TERRIBLE BREAK FOR TOWN
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lmao
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Fate may be onto something. Or just on something.

Either way...

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 835, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh what?
Grey do you have any specific reasons?
And I'll catchup soon.
I assume you have your answer?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 841, Gamma Emerald wrote:As a gunsmith, I got Reflektor innocent.
I know there are town roles that can give a GS a false guilty.

Are there scum roles that can give a GS a false innocent, or in a GS inno confirmed town?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 847, Fate wrote:Obviously if the GS didnt get an inno and gives it to a scumfuck THAT person will shoot immediately and end the day
That's not obvious at all.

The gunned scum could easily play along as long as the proposed target wasn't one of their buddies.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 858, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 485, -Grey- wrote:
In post 484, Aj The Epic wrote:All I know is concurring is literally defined as agreeing.
Put on your fucking big boy pants and read some supreme court opinions, dipshït.
I swear if this continues I'm going to flip
AJ is dead. You can stop pretending.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 918, Medea the Alien wrote:Also LMAO in hindsight for fate asking vig to shoot cop repeatedly.
Does that make him more or less likely to be scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

So, flavor soft.

My character's first name is also a character in Piers Anthony's Xanth series.

But wait! There's more!

My character's race in the Xanth series aligns with the gang she was formerly a member of.

And that's not all!

In Xanth, that race is also known for being astute at what my character's last name is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Why not?

Information is good.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Seriously though, I just think it's awesome that Xanth bled into anime, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 932, Realeo wrote:-Grey-, are you scum losing your mojo after AJ lynch?
Yeah, because scum hates it when a mislynch goes through.

Very demoralizing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 933, Fate wrote:I still feel Grey is town here, especially with that random enthusiasm about his rol
I haven't said a word about my role.

You think I'm fishing for a NK or something? Hell no.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

So you think scum is going to advertise who they think is PR instead of save that shit for the Scum PT?

Lol. No.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 948, Fate wrote:
I am the Gunsmith with a guilty on Empking.

THAT is why I suspect Empking even though he gave off "cop" vibes.
Why would you think a PR that gives a gunsmith a fake guilty would be a true guilty?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 952, Fate wrote:Randommidget flipped cop, Empking cannot be a false guilty
Oh yeah!

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

Should have just not hypod at all.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 651, BBmolla wrote:Also don't lynch empking tomorrow you scumlead fucking morons
Day 3 lynch found.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 964, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Empking

Fuck off Grey I'm just shit not scum
That's not very nice, kiddo.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 966, BBmolla wrote:mark my scumming words.
Consider them marked.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

So uhhhhh....

Molla tell us who you're townreading so we can lynch them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 978, Reflektor wrote:I lean town on Grey as well
What happened since 971?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 981, Realeo wrote:*poke*

VOTE: BbMolla
VOTE: Realeo

Why is Molla scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 985, Reflektor wrote:If you have any experience with Greytown that would be helpful too
Want links?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 984, Reflektor wrote:Scanning the ISO of LUV I don't see any kind of soft, the only thing was that he said he'd have more for us Day 2 but that was in response to expectations about the player list. Probably worth looking into later if I have time, or if anyone else thinks they can find any of it worthwhile. Strange to shoot him over Realeo in my opinion.

-Prism
I thought the LUV kill might have been a vig shot, tbh.

He caught some heat d1, didn't he?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Gamma
OMGUS so hard!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1004, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1000, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Gamma
OMGUS so hard!
I'm not even sure if you're scum yet, but ok
VOTE: Grey
OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 720, -Grey- wrote:

--PA
I dare you to shoot me, btw.

Fucking. Dare. You.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

I wouldn't lose any sleep over shadonra tasting lead.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 990, Reflektor wrote:And sure, I'll try to get to them tomorrow.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69444 (NK'ed for softing cop as VT)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69517 (so proud)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69360 (force replaced because I saw an unredacted role pm in the flip, lol)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69704 (claimed d1, still managed to kill 2 scum before dying)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69221 (replaced in, hammered scum in first post, got NK'ed. Hilarious)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69502 (derpclaimed d1... embarrassing game, really)
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

I actually gotta work?

*grumble*

Fine...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 854, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 458, -Grey- wrote:
In post 457, Randomnamechange wrote:Beariong in mind that you have been in a game where i played very similarly to this, it seems realy like you are going after low hanging fruit
Do you always consider yourself low hanging fruit?
What is this post meant to convey?

It looks like vague shading. Please clarify your thoughts here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 874, Realeo wrote:VOTE: Fate

I can back an Empking v Fate
Something has been striking me as being off about you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1017, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't like attacks on self-describing
Did it make me scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 556, Realeo wrote:
In post 555, Realeo wrote:
In post 551, Reflektor wrote:(Trying to determine where scum is going to vote isn't useful until we actually know something).
We are a little bit desperate at this point.

Vig and GS really should consider shooting and gunning

Vig should shoot for more info.

GS should gun for a clear in potentialy D2 lylo.
AIGH Realeo is giving me so many pings but my mind wants to say town
I struggle with the same thing when I'm scum and watching my teammate make scummy posts.

Gamma, are you scolding your buddy here?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

How is asking a question an attack?

Only scum has to be worried about answering questions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 565, Realeo wrote:
In post 24, Aj The Epic wrote:

*insert snarky response about you just being bad*

There's really no point in worrying about D2 already. If Vig shoots tonight and misses, then we'll have to mass claim tomorrow. That's about all there is to it.
Empking! BbMolla! Why don't you scumread this? Isn't this robotic~not scared of apocalyptic commet attack attitude
Kinda hard to imagine scum appealing to his buddy (buddies?) like this.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1023, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1021, -Grey- wrote:
How is asking a question an attack?

Only scum has to be worried about answering questions.
It felt confrontational.
So why did you wait until after midget died to bring it up?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 945, Persivul wrote:
In post 942, Fate wrote:What makes it null lurking and not scum lurking?

Quote specific posts if you can please
You
haven't
quoted his supposedly scummy posts. You
have
said that he skated by D1 and hasn't done fuckall. You've also said that you were getting cop vibes from him D1, but haven't explained why those vibes couldn't have also come from a gunsmith. Scum generally have incentive not to make waves, but in this setup a lot of people would also play a PR not to make waves. You're scum reading a lurker on nothing, despite getting cop vibes from him, and that looks like scum trying to run a potential PR up to see if there's a claim.

VOTE: Fate
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1026, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I was inactive when it happened. Why are you treating his flip as a reason you shouldn't be suspected?
Because it feels manipulative to "suspect" me as scum in that situation when it would make no sense to think that scum would kill someone they were shading.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

Now you're just squirming to make excuses.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Game acknowledged.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1034, Realeo wrote:So I apparently being attacked by -Grey- for something that I explained in the past?

Is there something that I need to explain? I cannot see -Grey-'s endgame.
You can't read worth shit.

565 was me saying you were unlikely to be scum with Empking.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1036, Realeo wrote:
In post 1035, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1034, Realeo wrote:So I apparently being attacked by -Grey- for something that I explained in the past?

Is there something that I need to explain? I cannot see -Grey-'s endgame.
You can't read worth shit.

565 was me saying you were unlikely to be scum with Empking.
I thought you are being sarcastic, especially that you ask GE if I'm his scummate. :igmeou:
Apparently, you can't read OR count.

1024 comes after 1020.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1046, Realeo wrote:
In post 1043, -Grey- wrote:1024 comes after 1020.
Exactly the point. Do you expect me to think that someone that makes 3 points against me and 1 point for me suddenly townread me? No, because I still have 3 outstanding point.

Why are we even have this stupid mini-war?
Back to you not comprehending shit.

I was reviewing your ISO. When I found something that settled my read of your slot, I FUCKING STOPPED.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm sorry, Realeo.

I don't know why I'm being so damned bitchy today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1059, Persivul wrote:
In post 1027, -Grey- wrote:

You
haven't
have
said that he skated by D1 and hasn't done fuckall. You've also said that you were getting cop vibes from him D1, but haven't explained why those vibes couldn't have also come from a gunsmith. Scum generally have incentive not to make waves, but in this setup a lot of people would also play a PR not to make waves. You're scum reading a lurker on nothing, despite getting cop vibes from him, and that looks like scum trying to run a potential PR up to see if there's a claim.

Your problem with the quoted post is?
It reads like it was posted from the perspective of the informed minority.

It makes more sense coming from scum than town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1067, Persivul wrote:
In post 1064, -Grey- wrote:It reads like it was posted from the perspective of the informed minority.

It makes more sense coming from scum than town.
How so? That's a non-answer. When asked why you found it scummy, you replied with a longer version of
It's scummy
It's a town thing.

You wouldn't understand.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

You can consider it to be anything you wish, friend.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1072, Persivul wrote:He also made blatant lies, such as saying empking gave him strong cop vibes.
These kinds of statements are why I'm voting you.

Why, exactly, do you think he's "blatantly lying" about cop vibes?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nobody will ever make sense as scum with me, pal.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{Fate, Medea the Alien}
{Realeo}
{Reflektor}
{Persivul, shadonra}
{Gamma Emerald, BBMolla}

Only interested in lynching within bottom two brackets.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I think I'll return to my OMGUS vote on Gamma.

OMGUS!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

The only vote on Gamma that's bad is Persivul.

Shoot him and problem solved.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

There you go, Fate.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd like it if Realeo unvoted
If he does, I'll just vote you again.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1157, Fate wrote:I know hes being bussed and I know hes not the roleblocker
In post 4036, PantherPunt wrote:Quick tip about the handling of outed wolves...

Lynch them

Regardless of what you think their role is, you don't KNOW. And depriving them of that night action or changing the plans of their night actions because of it will always be the most valuable play.

Because at the same time, town PRs get a crack at their night actions with a shallower scum pool.

And and it deprives the potential for additional claims or discussion that allows scum to identify VTs

Go forth and prosper bitches
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1159, -Grey- wrote:
And I'm fine with your vote being on me, because you're scum.
Wrong again!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1167, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1159, -Grey- wrote:
And I'm fine with your vote being on me, because you're scum.
Wrong again!
Really, because I'm fairly sure you're an easy read.
Really really.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'd be chill with a Persivul wagon too, but I ain't feeling a Reflektor lynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1172, Gamma Emerald wrote:And unvote me. Just do it.
Quit your whining.

Even if you were town (lol), scum isn't going to powerlynch you and give up two of their own over your piddly ass.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1179, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have in my excel that I suspect Grey as scum with Persivul due to Grey's voting patterns
Lol and you think I'm an easy read.

Bullshit.

If you knew the first thing about me, you'd know that I NEVER bus as scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1184, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1181, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1179, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have in my excel that I suspect Grey as scum with Persivul due to Grey's voting patterns
Lol and you think I'm an easy read.

Bullshit.

If you knew the first thing about me, you'd know that I NEVER bus as scum.
Which is why your voting is suspicious: you had a quick vote/unvote on Percy
I'm constantly talking about how I want him dead.

If a wagon formed and I wasn't on it, THAT would be the time to get suspicious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

L-2 bruh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Page...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Top!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

@mod: obviously it will not go through, but will they still be able to gun someone on a following night?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #143) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

You really expect scum to support a shot on their buddy?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #144) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Think I'm staying on Gamma.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #145) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's hypo
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #146) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh, lol.

We already knew he was full of shit, but nice confirmation.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #147) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1254, Medea the Alien wrote:Also, FTR, trying to do a hard reset in my brain reading from D2 on not assuming Grey is scum. Grumble, grumble, should have followed up in the micro despite limerick BS, grumble. And yes, I know your play and reactions here have been totally different. [obligatory referencing a completed game before anyone has a heart attack]

--PA
<3

I'm actually
not
scum this time. Pinky swear!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #148) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1257, Medea the Alien wrote:...kind of doubting scum would be missing these details and posting about it publicly. Scum thought process about whether it can be wiggled out of is internal, not in an argument with the GS.
I'm town because I'm serious in public?

... fuck it, I'll take it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #149) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1258, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1257, Medea the Alien wrote:...kind of doubting scum would be missing these details and posting about it publicly. Scum thought process about whether it can be wiggled out of is internal, not in an argument with the GS.
I'm town because I'm stupid in public?

... fuck it, I'll take it.
EBWOP
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1267, shadonra wrote:It leaves me with Grey, who I am still waiting on a reason to townread
Lol good luck with that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1288, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 1286, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 1251, Medea the Alien wrote:
@Mod can you please go back through day one and fix the vote counts for accuracy? We're trying to do VCA and at least a third of them are just wrong.
I'm pretty sure I went back and fixed those every time I was alerted, but I'll go back and double check.
And done.
They're all wrong. :cry:

Spoiler:
Just kidding!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lel.

You're a bad fakeclaiming, Gams.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

wtb 1 Gamma vote.

Will pay: 1 hammer
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

L-1

Persivul, Realeo, me, Fate.

yw
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fucking hilarious that Gamma isn't even voting the person he supposedly counterclaimed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

Sweet. I always wanted to be a roleblocker.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1300, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
I want to eliminate the rb first. I'm certain fate isn't the rb, and my only other guilty is you, so I'm voting in the overlap between "potential rb" and "guilty result"
You still have a lot to learn about scumminess, bruh.

You should be fighting your lynch youth and nail instead of just acting like caught scum.

Too late now though, just a note for the future.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1302, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1300, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
I want to eliminate the rb first. I'm certain fate isn't the rb, and my only other guilty is you, so I'm voting in the overlap between "potential rb" and "guilty result"
You still have a lot to learn about scumming, bruh.

You should be fighting your lynch tooth and nail instead of just acting like caught scum.

Too late now though, just a note for the future.
Just wow.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: BBMolla

The associatives are hilariously awful.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1319, Realeo wrote:Am I missing something?

Is it because of GE never mentioned about Bbmolla or the fuck incindent with Empking?
ISO all the of them.

Search Gamma's & Empking's ISO for the word Molla.

It won't take long.

Now search Molla's ISO for their names.

It's pretty obvious he's Scum with them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

I mean yeah, he's scum... but we have work to do.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1324, Realeo wrote:You see a lot of shandonra mentioning of "I think bbmolla is scum....but maybe not." A consistent attitude with Empking and GE.
Eh. Not damning in itself, but .

Scum typically have different reads for their buddies to minimize such connections.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

but interesting*
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 679, shadonra wrote:Aj The Epic - -Grey-, BBMolla, Empking, randomidget (L-2)
is this really a town wagon? really???
I don't see scum!shadonra making this post, even if I was the one being shaded.

Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 947, shadonra wrote:
In post 944, Empking wrote:
Vote: Fate
- If there's a town leader its him, but we're not getting anywhere. I don't relly hsve any scumreads. I don't tink many people do. And I think if there's someone to poin to for that then its Fate.
this vote is bad

You
haven't
have
said that he skated by D1 and hasn't done fuckall.
You've also said that you were getting cop vibes from him D1, but haven't explained why those vibes couldn't have also come from a gunsmith.
Scum generally have incentive not to make waves, but in this setup a lot of people would also play a PR not to make waves. You're scum reading a lurker on nothing,
despite getting cop vibes from him, and that looks like scum trying to run a potential PR up to see if there's a claim

bolded part is bad, the rest is why i'm

VOTE: fate

I really don't like you pushing two lurkers on d2 and claiming they're both scum when they continue to lurk. I don't think scum is more likely to do that than disengaged town.
I must say this post does trouble me.

Why shade Empking's vote just to jump on the same wagon?

Ew.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1330, Realeo wrote:
In post 1328, Realeo wrote:
In post 1327, -Grey- wrote:
In post 679, shadonra wrote:Aj The Epic - -Grey-, BBMolla, Empking, randomidget (L-2)
is this really a town wagon? really???
I don't see scum!shadonra making this post, even if I was the one being shaded.

Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny.
Explain "Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny."
To be specific, what kind of "too much potential" you're talking about?
Whenever you put information out for town to scrutinize, you take the risk that information will ultimately be parsed in an unexpected manner.

Scum tends to minimize the risk of such scrutiny by not drawing attention directly to their buddies the way shadonra did to Empking/(BBMolla) in that post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

Kinda lukewarm on shadonra as last Scum.

It's possible, I guess, but I think there's more to be found.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

BBMolla > shadonra

Sounds like a winning combination to me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

I think this game is pretty much wrapped up.

I'd like to hear from everyone before Molla is put back to L-1, please.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1337, BBmolla wrote:I'm not scum so please don't try to find a team with me in it without lynching me you fuckwads
We're working on it, broheim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1341, BBmolla wrote:Actually it's probably Grey/Persival
Oh look, exactly what Gamma spent all of yesterday trying to sell.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lulz
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1347, BBmolla wrote:The dude literally made sure he fucking died by counter claiming

He had no plans to make it to endgame
Right.

I know the first thing I do when I'm outed as scum is give town a roadmap to victory.

Makes complete sense.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

Idk bruh, he is 100x father away from you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not moving off of Molla today.

The associatives between him and both flipped scum are damning regardless of his playstyle.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #176) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: shadonra

I'm good with this. They're on my list anyway.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nice job not even letting Medea talk.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

... Or shadonra. Not that that really bugs me tbh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1392, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1355, -Grey- wrote:I'm not moving off of Molla today.

The associatives between him and both flipped scum are damning regardless of his playstyle.
In post 1363, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: shadonra

. . .
In post 1335, -Grey- wrote:BBMolla > shadonra

Shade harder bitch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Either way, I think Percival's hammer was scum as fuck and prefer to see him swing today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1396, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1394, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1392, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1355, -Grey- wrote:I'm not moving off of Molla today.

In post 1363, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: shadonra

. . .
In post 1335, -Grey- wrote:BBMolla > shadonra

Shade harder bitch.
if it sounded like a winning combination why go shad first when you seemed way more "confident" in me?
Reflektor wanted shadonra and it didn't conflict with my reads.

I still have every intention to vote you tomorrow, your AtE over being lynchbait in LyLo be damned.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Uh... we're already IN LYLO.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1400, Realeo wrote:
In post 1395, -Grey- wrote:Either way, I think Percival's hammer was scum as fuck and prefer to see him swing today.
VOTE: -Grey-

Isn't shandora is also your choice? You're both wrong. I don't remember you're being so
blamey
in D1. In D1, we mislynched Aj and just let it go. That's a different attitude in D4.
Keep reading, moron.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1323, Realeo wrote:
In post 1322, -Grey- wrote:UNVOTE:

I mean yeah, he's scum... but we have work to do.
Try Iso shandonra and see how reacts with Empking in D1.
In post 1324, Realeo wrote:
In post 763, shadonra wrote:Empking could easily be scum. I think nothing of randommidget unvoting, because I also unvoted at that time.
It's funny how he doesn't tunnel like he did at -Grey-
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:2) I'm reading Gamma's ISO. I think that if both Realeo and Grey are town, Gamma is scum. I think I agree with Pers that Realeo townslipped, but I still think Grey is scum.
Hmmm. Interesting logic...

You see a lot of shandonra mentioning of "I think bbmolla is scum....but maybe not." A consistent attitude with Empking and GE.
Realeo, YOU are the one that got me looking at shadonra.

Now you want to vote me?

Fucking hypocrite
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Okay Molla.

You might be town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1408, Realeo wrote:@-Grey-: I am under the understanding that a lynch is a consensus. If it's a mislynch, it's a mistake for everyone in the wagon (and everyone who didn't wagon it, but less relevant.)
Funny, you shit talk me about voting shadonra until I point out that you were the one that got me looking into him, and then all of a sudden it's a consensus lynch.

I'm feeling a Persivul/Realeo team here.

Persivul for that shitscum hammer, and Realeo for defending him to bring in that last mislynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm down for a Realeo lynch tomorrow.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

There's plenty of scum motivation in trying to save Persivul from eating rope over that hammer, which is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Also, town wouldn't cast a vote over simple suspicion in LyLo the way you voted me.

I voted Persivul because his quickhammer was an obvscum move to shut down the day.

You voted me over some impotent shade.

You. Are. Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1417, Realeo wrote:Please, someone asks me about it. I have a mental draft for a wall of post.
Idgaf if you claim Masons with the guy.

You're fucking lying Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Nobody wants to know why scum is so desperate to save their buddy.

Shame.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1400, Realeo wrote:
In post 1395, -Grey- wrote:Either way, I think Percival's hammer was scum as fuck and prefer to see him swing today.
VOTE: -Grey-

Isn't shandora is also your choice? You're both wrong. I don't remember you're being so
blamey
in D1. In D1, we mislynched Aj and just let it go. That's a different attitude in D4.
Molla, before you even ask why I flipped my read, this is why.

Realeo is playing LyLo like it's fucking d1.

Town would be concerned about scum quickhammering here if they were wrong. He laid that vote down with zero concerns.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Busted.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69727

May have misclicked earlier.

Anyway, that's a game where 4x scum quicklynched with a single town vote on the wagon in LyLo.

It's basic fucking logic and I don't buy the reticent act.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I JUST SHOWED WHERE YOUR BULLSHIT WAS WRONG
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Well congratulations on shitting away an enormous amount of towncred over a stupid vote.

It doesn't change the fact I want Persivul dead today, though.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1418, -Grey- wrote:Also, town wouldn't cast a vote over simple suspicion in LyLo the way you voted me.

I voted Persivul because his quickhammer was an obvscum move to shut down the day.

You voted me over some impotent shade.

You. Are. Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lololol
---

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”