Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 15, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:updated ELOs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

hard ban on shadow and bella ever being part of the same game?
now i understand this.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 am

Post by hiplop »

You said it so guess I am here, Mcmenno
In post 42, Bellaphant wrote:If anons have an issue, then focusing that on the fact that Shadow explicitly uses this to her potential advantage, when other people are a) either clever enough, or dishonest enough with themselves not to acknowledge it or b) genuinely unaware seems pretty blinkered.

Also pretty blinkered is the fact that certain people seem to want to keep bringing this up, despite the evidence: I've played anon games 5 times, all with Shadow, yes, but also 80% of them were with...hiplop. Dammmm, maybe we should ban me and hiplop - the only game I didn't play with him I went home at eight, when I've made final four three times in other games he's been in a starting tribe with me!
Okay but like...most people don't
base decisions off of ID's
. We do play together a lot! And we often work together a lot, or at least have some sort of complex relationship. I think that is varied enough game to game, and is based on us being people who are somewhat compatible. Never once have I ever been like "wow, this is Bellaphant. I better work with her because of that". We generally have complex relationships that vary game to game because we have no idea who eachother are. I think I ID'd you successfully 1 time...and it didnt change anything. I don't think you can say that is the same with you and shadow. I love you both as people, but I do think there is a problem if someone is using something to their advantage that is blatantly put as a rule (Keep your ID private, and if you do find one, dont let it impact your decision making)

FTR, I think people do respect you a ton. I know I do. I think you ARE a ridiculously strong social player. I don't think any of the issues brought up are anything to do with you (besides you being the only active british player :P) or are your fault. They are circumstances outside of your control but I think it is fair to say there is certainly a problem?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:52 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 44, Drench wrote:
In post 43, Flameaxe wrote:I support banning hiplop let's get on that
please add lowell bella bpc and std to the list
it is purely a coincidence they are all the people above me in the elos
cant we share #1
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 90, xRECKONERx wrote:I am routinely hard to ID without personal identifiers but the problem, I think, is people who make no effort to hide ID.

It's not that hard to say "I work in retail" instead of "I work at a restaurant". It's not that hard to say "My girlfriend" instead of "My wife". etc

the people that are openly like "Hello, how do you do! My name is JOESeidon! I like to play the sports, watch gay reality shows, and look at hot guys at the gym!"

If you can't be bothered to conceal your ID on a basic level, like, come on

the grammatical stuff is harder but like just put some effort into it. drench
ya this
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 102, DeathNote wrote:If it helps MattP, I don't mention my background much either. There are lots of people who know I work in Film so mentioning it can be a dead giveaway.

I just say I'd rather not give hints to my I.D.
yea if its film its literally me or you

Return to “Social Game Archive”