Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 15, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:updated ELOs:
hard ban on shadow and bella ever being part of the same game?
Hi how about you go
gently caress
yourself?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 46, hiplop wrote: Okay but like...most people don't
base decisions off of ID's
. We do play together a lot! And we often work together a lot, or at least have some sort of complex relationship. I think that is varied enough game to game, and is based on us being people who are somewhat compatible. Never once have I ever been like "wow, this is Bellaphant. I better work with her because of that". We generally have complex relationships that vary game to game because we have no idea who eachother are. I think I ID'd you successfully 1 time...and it didnt change anything. I don't think you can say that is the same with you and shadow. I love you both as people, but I do think there is a problem if someone is using something to their advantage that is blatantly put as a rule (Keep your ID private, and if you do find one, dont let it impact your decision making)

FTR, I think people do respect you a ton. I know I do. I think you ARE a ridiculously strong social player. I don't think any of the issues brought up are anything to do with you (besides you being the only active british player :P) or are your fault. They are circumstances outside of your control but I think it is fair to say there is certainly a problem?
First of all, the spec forum is literally full of posts that
if Bellaphant wins her win is illegitimate.
I wish I were making that up but yeah. So there's no level of respect there.

Secondly a bunch of that is based on Bella IDing me and being willing to throw for me when she wasn't and
didn't know who I was
. The mods told this narrative to the pre-jury so a bunch of people with no information about it suddenly knew our IDs and joined in on the harrassment because that's what Reck told them.

Thirdly, since we're talking about blaming this on me. I don't make decisions based on IDs. I talk about finding them in confessionals because that's how the games I've spectated have gone. I would go as far as to say talking about who you think the other players are IS NORMAL. Thinking about who you're talking to is part of the game to me. How history repeats itself and how history changes. There is no reason in this game that we should not have worked together and I have no idea why there's a focus on that when I was allied with.. literally everyone. Or when there WAS someone else willing to help me win that wasn't her. If we had allied every single game in our history you might have a point, but we've both voted each other out the round after meeting each other now. So I refuse to take the blame for something that somehow only I am getting wrecked over.

Besides, in a weird twist of fate we literally got to repeat PSV's situation, and I'm sad to say my suggestion that rocks were TOTALLY a good idea fell on deaf ears. :(
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Asking to be paired with Karass was a joke, I was pretty clear I wanted literally anyone but Winston. :P I'm self-aware of this stuff too.
Knowing it was Klick didn't have anything to do with knowing he was good at challenges... there was a survey about this question, it was near-unanimous.
It had a lot more to do with him getting 200 on Flappy Bird because jesus fuck. I'm more surprised no one commented it was the first time I've betrayed Klick.

Like Def said, there's so many people that can id each other at this point.. see: the entire LoL jury. You notice me because I always post my thoughts. Bella and Radja specifically have the problem of being id'd off of timezones, they can't just log in at 5am so it's a matter of time. Anonymous games give plausible deniability and the ability to make terribly wrong id guesses so that IDs aren't the starting point for relationships. At least that's how it seems to me.

Honestly, if this conversation had started at not casting us together that often (Bella hasn't actually been in a game I'm not in) I would understand.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 66, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Twist: you get one guess at everyone's identities, and if 5 people get the same person's identity, that person gets eliminated :O :O :O :O :O
Behind the Masks was a great game though
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I kept telling people about my busy day in the office swimming in paperwork in the mornings (I don't work in the morning ew). Being able to log on at work helps alot in hiding my hours.

Return to “Social Game Archive”