Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 15, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:updated ELOs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

hard ban on shadow and bella ever being part of the same game?
I like that this system favors those of us who have the patience to take a decade off now and again. I'd forgotten all about mushroom kingdom! Good times. Ah, to be young(ish?) and childless again.

Mods, thanks so much for running this. Sorry I wasn't as present as I could have been to those watching at home, and sorry I gave up immediately on all your flash games. And thank you for indulging my strategy of picking random names starting with "L" since I don't know what WoW is.

Anyway. Brilliantly conceived and brilliantly run, and I can't wait to try the next thing you come up. This is the most fun I've had on the internet with my pants on in a long time.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lowell »

This will also not surprise any of you but I'm just now learning that many of you know each other. To the purists out there: given 1000 guesses, I would not have ID'd any of you. Because I don't know any of you. And because I'm too busy looking at my hair in the mirror.

But in all seriousness I'm not sure it's worth worrying about. I'm glad you're all friends IRL. The camaraderie showed, and gave the game life. I don't know the first thing about bella but if she's actually upset the day after winning a game I had so much fun playing that kind of bums me out.

~Lor/Low

Return to “Social Game Archive”