Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 20, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 15, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:updated ELOs:
hard ban on shadow and bella ever being part of the same game?
Hi how about you go
gently caress
yourself?

It's fine

After a night where I ended up in tears rather than have fun with my friends, I'm out.

Fuck you. Fuck everyone who had more fun shitting on us from a height rather than be aware enough to consider that perhaps somebody doing well isn't because of an issue that happens every. single. game, no matter who plays.

If anons have an issue, then focusing that on the fact that Shadow explicitly uses this to her potential advantage, when other people are a) either clever enough, or dishonest enough with themselves not to acknowledge it or b) genuinely unaware seems pretty blinkered.

Also pretty blinkered is the fact that certain people seem to want to keep bringing this up, despite the evidence: I've played anon games 5 times, all with Shadow, yes, but also 80% of them were with...hiplop. Dammmm, maybe we should ban me and hiplop - the only game I didn't play with him I went home at eight, when I've made final four three times in other games he's been in a starting tribe with me!

I've won twice, made jury twice and been voted out at 18th - by shadow.

It's probably easier to point at my win and blame it on.... the fact that shadow ided me (and if you believe that, it's a disservice to the whole fucking game and everyone who played) than it is to look at anon games, the issues with them and the occasionally toxic opinions that people have about them.

I'm sorry to all the people who I had a brilliant game with that the reveal night went the way it did. But I am not taking the blame, or feeling bad about this anymore.

Thanks especially to Jess and UTL for being awesome.

Return to “Social Game Archive”