Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

And it didn't happen, confirming you as SCUM. If there was ONLY ONE SCUM at loose they would have voted you. This means:

1- grapes is the lonely scum = NOT APPLICABLE.
2- YOU are a lonely scum.
3- You AND grapes are scum together.

It can't even be myself alone because if I was I would have HAD to wait for someone to vote just about ANYONE first before I tried to take it home. Nice try though.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12351 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 12350, Almost50 wrote:And it didn't happen, confirming you as SCUM. If there was ONLY ONE SCUM at loose they would have voted you. This means:

1- grapes is the lonely scum = NOT APPLICABLE.
2- YOU are a lonely scum.
3- You AND grapes are scum together.

It can't even be myself alone because if I was
I would have HAD to wait for someone to vote just about ANYONE first
before I tried to take it home. Nice try though.

Bolding mine.

That...that's exactly what you DID do?
In post 12205, Almost50 wrote:So, Shiro cannot be lonely scum, and grapes can't be lonely scum either. I'm contemplating on Lynching RR just to prove Mastina wrong, but my fear is Shiro+grapes and random either NK'd or failing to keep grapes bubbled resulting is an instant scum win.

It's probably your call, random. Whom do we lynch today? I'm willing to listen to SHORT arguments from both Mastina & RR, but I'm much more likely to follow random as he has grapes fate in his hands now, and I would very much encourage him to "finish off the scumster".

I'm in no hurry though, so let's think things over before we cast votes, shall we?
A call for patience.
In post 12206, mastin2 wrote:I'm not happy with these turns of events, but on policy, grapes should be left bubbled even though it should be pretty damn obvious he is town and Magna you're a fucking idiot for bubbling grapes because I was going to lynch him today to get that info and YOU bubbling him means now we'll never get it.

The scum's event here, however, had a pretty damn clear purpose. If grapes wasn't bubbled by Magna, my alliance with him would have been sabotaged by this event. This would one, mean he would be vulnerable to being lynched, and two, it'd be far easier to in fact lynch him. So grapes is town, albeit bubbled town.
Shiro can't be solo-scum, and can only be scum with grapes, who...would have been at a massive disadvantage thanks to this scum event. (Like, think about what the purpose of the event was. It quite literally was being done as to allow grapes to be lynched. There's ZERO other reasons to trigger the event. You can argue that scum triggered it to make grapes lynchable as to deter us from trying to lynch him, sure, yeah, but that's a load of bullshit and you fucking know it is.) If there were other alliance powers in play, sure. This would be to stop them. But Fuzzy was lynched. Almost50 had used his. The only non-gem player privy to the alliance powers of the gems is RR (thus this would incriminate them if not clearing grapes), so the only alternative explanation to the event being an attempt to fuck grapes over is an attempt to sabotage the gems.

VOTE: Reasonably Rational.
If there's two scum alive not including RR, so be it. We lose, I'll eat the loss because that'd be the Almost50-Shiro scumteam I rejected. I'll take blame for it, too.
If there's only one, then this is either L-1 or L-2. Presumably L-2. Either way, doesn't matter.

I'm confirmed town.
Almost50:
Please share with the town every message I have sent you, especially the one from last night.
randomidget is also confirmed town. (Well close enough.)

Between Shiro, RR, and Almost50, we have our scum.
And there, the obvious choice remains as it always has been: Reasonably Rational.
An opening given to you by Mastin2.
In post 12209, Almost50 wrote:OK..

VOTE: RR

P.S. If you guys are scum, I salute you. You did play a GREAT game.

Also

@Mastina:

With or without the drawings? I mean.. I want you to tell me exactly what to post so as NOT to get banned for it. Praphrasing the text only?

If so: The first drawing (drawing #2) had no text to directly explain it, but I think it meant Mastina is ascetic (?) and cannot kill. (The text said it proved Mastina can send messages during Climax and that these messages are mod-confirmed to be true as long as they contain neither "speculation" nor alignment info.

Message #2 (drawing#3): is a list of whom Mastina allied with during the game up until Episode 7.

Message #3 (drawing #4): Mastina was telling me it takes 2 more votes to lynch her ally and that her allies on Season Finale cannot be lynched. (Disabled in LyLo, but no mention of MyLo here)

Hmm.. looks like some messages got deleted, so I'd appreciate a reminder of the missing one, but here's last night's message:

Yume (Steven Universe) DID get confirmation o Mastina's alignment in their PT (which does not count as an alliance).
A vote piled on, taking advantage of said opportunity, and occurring an hour after you suggested we not act rashly.

I mean, you have to understand why that sequence forced us to look at your slot differently.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #12352 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

Phoneposting. God, never knew that walls of text were so bad. Lost internet. Also lost power, though that is back. V/LA until internet returns.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12353 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Shiro »

Honestly I an open to the possibility that I was right all along and made a mistake by trusting rr's judgment on almost (which tbh from solo rr scum made no sense since he wouldn't want me to townread almost for precisely a time like this but eh)

Scum is between them for me anyway.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

Waiting on grapes to take me out so people can focus on the actual scum. Seriously let's make this the first varsoon game won by town.

To my knowledge town has lost all if then.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

grapes should take rr out then we lynch almost.
VOTE: almost
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 12347, Varsoon wrote:Deadline[/b]: (expired on 2017-01-24 05:00:00)
I will be around all 8 of those hours.
But if grapes fails to show up and trigger his event within the next 6, I'm lynching him. grapes returned to the game over 24 hours ago.
Deadline is 36 hours from his return--plenty of time to have come back, especially if he was paying attention and knew he was coming back.

So: (expired on 2017-01-23 22:36:43) <--Everyone, be here at that time. At that time, we lynch grapes if he fails to trigger his event. If grapes does trigger his event, we lynch elsewhere, but we all need to be online for it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

i will bubble almost. Depending on grapes flip rr or shiro is lynched tomorrow.
almost, if you are solo scum then this is game over for you so please don't shoot me as it doesn't actually benefit you and stops players who deserve it from winning (same to everyone unless scum team is RR+ Shiro)
we can remove every possible two man team except RR+Shiro which is unlikely
wait fuck that will leave mastin as the deciding factor tomorrow which isn't good.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12355, Randomnamechange wrote:grapes should take rr out then we lynch almost.
VOTE: almost
Agreed!

VOTE: Almost50

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Shiro »

Does this prove I am not scum with grapes yet?
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean I can hammer but Nah
To me:
About me:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12356, mastin2 wrote:But if grapes fails to show up and trigger his event within the next 6, I'm lynching him. grapes returned to the game over 24 hours ago.
I told you this is exactly what was going to happen. It was pretty damn obvious that scum are stalling.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12357, Randomnamechange wrote:almost, if you are solo scum then this is game over for you so please don't shoot me
Ok, this is the final straw. I no longer trust you, and Fuzzy might have been spot on after all.

HOW ON EARTH would a SOLO-SCUM!ME be able to shoot you when you've just said you're bubbling me??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12360, Shiro wrote:I mean I can hammer but Nah
Oh, please do. I've already given up on this game anyway. Everybody is being obtuse and want to have their own print on any given plan. We agree to follow Mastina's plan to the letter and random comes out of thin air to decide I'm the lynch target and RR is to be left alone. I don't even know what to think of everybody's play anymore.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

VOTE: grapes.
Someone didn't show up.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oh.
Uh.
Awkwardly enough, it turns out that grapes hasn't been on the site for days.
We're talking, "if I didn't know grapes was coming back, would call this a siteflake" levels of inactive.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by mastina »

The proximity to deadline, along with the absence of players, does not instill in me the confidence that we are going to have a shot at winning.
And honestly if we no-lynch we deserve what's coming to us. :?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@mastina:

We have 2 hours left. If we have 2 scums left and with random's intention to bubble me if we lynch grapes I'd say we already lost (grapes flips scum & I get bubbled, RR shoots you and convinces random it is SHIRO + grapes and also not to release me back bc I would not lynch Shiro in that case... OR grapes flips Town (I don't think so, but I'm covering all possibilities) and it turns out to be Shiro + RR in which case they only need to shoot you/random and win the game).

So, that was the 2-scums scenario. If only one scum is left then -by definition- it will be RR alone and they can't win EVEN if I'm bubbled and random is shot (so I won't comeback) bc it's be you + Shiro against them.

Alternatively, and this is still the 1 scum scenario, you could flip me and then Mr random will have to bubble RR regardless bc he had already bubbled both Shiro & grapes, and it should give us the win.

So, with all due respect, please just hammer me and HOPE that RR is the one and only standing scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

This -o course- does not account for a SCUM!random in which case he does deserve the win if not for manipulating the game status NOW then for playing the whole Gems faction earning himself a fake conf!Town status. Yes, I would feel like a total jerk if this is the case, but I believe I won't be the only one.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by mastina »

I can't lynch you even if I wanted to, Almost.
With six alive in the game and tragic destiny in play, it'd take every player save grapes to lynch you if we include your self-vote. We don't have even that.
OR, if there's two scum alive, four votes...in which case me lynching you would as far as I'm concerned basically be gamethrowing on my end because it'd be lynching town in mylo and knowing I was doing so.

So, the day's lynch is looking to be...nobody at all. If someone, either grapes or you apparently. I'm just not happy about this on any level whatsoever.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by mastina »

MOD: on account of grapes not posting since returning to the game, can we get an extension while waiting for a prod
(or heaven forbid, replacement)
?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by mastina »

I mean, it's been 17 days since grapes last posted--while a mechanic was responsible for a large portion of that time, that's still 17 days with no indication that grapes will be playing the game.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm here. A no lynch seems like exactly what scum would want today as it leaves all the suspects in play and will allow them to take conftown down to one tomorrow and it could be LYLO on top of that. Open to realistic ideas here. I accounted for every thing that Grapes might do once released
except
lurk and fail to act at all.

~Drixx

P-Edit: Unfortunately we KNOW Grapes has been on in that 17 days because Random talked to him. I don't think we can count on Varsoon to bail us out here :(
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by mastina »

That interaction is private, though--it took place in a non-game-thread location.
If a person fails to post in the game thread for 48/72 hours yet is posting in, say, a scum PT, do they not still receive a prod?
Most mods rule that, yes--they do in fact receive a prod in spite of having posted "in-game", because said posting wasn't in the public thread.

So by that argument, there's grounds to prod grapes, and given a potential dead slot, extend deadline--after all, if Varsoon failed to do so and it turned out grapes really had flaked from the site, grapes's absence during the night phase would basically serve to potentially clear his slot from being scum beyond what's already there. So if the prod/replace needs to happen anyway, why not while still during the day?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:58 pm

In post 12373, mastina wrote:That interaction is private, though--it took place in a non-game-thread location.
If a person fails to post in the game thread for 48/72 hours yet is posting in, say, a scum PT, do they not still receive a prod?
Most mods rule that, yes--they do in fact receive a prod in spite of having posted "in-game", because said posting wasn't in the public thread.

So by that argument, there's grounds to prod grapes, and given a potential dead slot, extend deadline--after all, if Varsoon failed to do so and it turned out grapes really had flaked from the site, grapes's absence during the night phase would basically serve to potentially clear his slot from being scum beyond what's already there. So if the prod/replace needs to happen anyway, why not while still during the day?
It would obviously be to our benefit if Varsoon steps in. Unfortunately Grapes was returned to the game with less time left in the day than the prod timer, so I am pointing out that we should not rely upon that. We need to figure out what to do on the assumption that Varsoon won't step in because the day will end before Grapes can be prodded according to the rules.

I'm torn by A50's posts. Part of me wants to believe that we were right about him all game and that his actions to start today just
look
scummy, and part of me believes he's offering himself up as a gambit. I don't think we can afford to be wrong about it though. As you pointed out, we need basically everyone to do a lynch, and the proper place for that lynch, in this game state, is Grapes.

The only thing I can think is to all put out conditional votes for 1 minute before day ends if Grapes hasn't shown up and done his event and if there will be no extension. But even then ... can we get enough people to do that in the next very short amount of time?

Let's be blunt: there's no way that Grapes didn't know what the plan was. There's no way that Grapes, who Random reported talking to, didn't know he was going to get released and isn't aware of the game state. His failure to show is literally taking away a 100% town wins scenario, and there's only one fucking reason for someone to do that.

~Drixx
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”