Open 671: Greater Idea - OVER

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 pm

I have read every word and do not have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #101  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Not my problem.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #102  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm

VOTE: -Grey
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #103  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Lel.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #104  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:05 pm

In post 102, davesaz wrote:VOTE: -Grey

In post 85, davesaz wrote:Interested in hearing what you expected to find out from doing this.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #105  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:13 pm

I suppose a pleasant conversation where people actually answer questions and discuss their point of view is too much to ask.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

RadiantCowbells
Solid Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:15 pm

In post 97, -Grey- wrote:
In post 92, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh.

I think NM is lyncher on me.

If he's a lyncher, we can just ignore him.

We need to find scum, not impotent third party.


Counteroffer:

He's blatantly acting like 3p lyncher on me in order to mask the fact that he's actually scum and lead us to that point of view.

If he's 3rd party he's a non-town and a valuable lynch anyway. let's get rid of him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #107  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 pm

In post 105, davesaz wrote:I suppose a pleasant conversation where people actually answer questions and discuss their point of view is too much to ask.

Right.

And people that refuse to repeat themselves MUST be scum, amirite?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:18 pm

There's a huge difference between repeating and explaining. You haven't explained anything.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:20 pm

In post 106, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 97, -Grey- wrote:
In post 92, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh.

I think NM is lyncher on me.

If he's a lyncher, we can just ignore him.

We need to find scum, not impotent third party.


Counteroffer:

He's blatantly acting like 3p lyncher on me in order to mask the fact that he's actually scum and lead us to that point of view.

If he's 3rd party he's a non-town and a valuable lynch anyway. let's get rid of him.


Why is this the most important thing to focus on now?
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #110  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:20 pm

In post 108, davesaz wrote:There's a huge difference between repeating and explaining. You haven't explained anything.

No. There's no difference at all.

You just refuse to address where I did.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #111  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm

I do not see an explanation.
I never lie about something like that.
Even if you think you did, I don't see it.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #112  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm

In post 106, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 97, -Grey- wrote:
In post 92, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh.

I think NM is lyncher on me.

If he's a lyncher, we can just ignore him.

We need to find scum, not impotent third party.


Counteroffer:

He's blatantly acting like 3p lyncher on me in order to mask the fact that he's actually scum and lead us to that point of view.

If he's 3rd party he's a non-town and a valuable lynch anyway. let's get rid of him.

The thing is, if he's a lyncher with a scum target, lynching you would be win/win.

I'd rather sort my read on you than lynch a TP simply for being TP.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #113  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 111, davesaz wrote:I do not see an explanation.
I never lie about something like that.
Even if you think you did, I don't see it.

In post 101, -Grey- wrote:Not my problem.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
Solid Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:23 pm

I am town though so :)
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Let's just lynch Grey.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

RadiantCowbells
Solid Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #116  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 pm

I am not unvoting Not_Mafia as long as they are alive.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #117  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 pm

In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town though so :)

Well shit man, why didn't you say so in the first place?!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #118  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:26 pm

In post 115, davesaz wrote:Let's just lynch Grey.

Sorry about your luck, I'm not getting lynched.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
Solid Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #119  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:26 pm

In post 117, -Grey- wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town though so :)

Well shit man, why didn't you say so in the first place?!


I was busy talking about other people's alignments. Don't worry I got you covered now fam.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #120  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:27 pm

In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not unvoting Not_Mafia as long as they are alive.

That's a very untown point of view.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #121  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 117, -Grey- wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town though so :)

Well shit man, why didn't you say so in the first place?!


I was busy talking about other people's alignments. Don't worry I got you covered now fam.

We ride together.
We die together.
Bad boys for life.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
Solid Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #122  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 120, davesaz wrote:
In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not unvoting Not_Mafia as long as they are alive.

That's a very untown point of view.


Do you remember our last game together when I knew the entire scumteam but was forced to compromise lynch repeatedly because of bullshit?

That's not happening again. I am doing things my way.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2014
Location: Whitney's Gym
Pronoun: He

Post Post #123  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:37 pm

In post 121, -Grey- wrote:
In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 117, -Grey- wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town though so :)

Well shit man, why didn't you say so in the first place?!


I was busy talking about other people's alignments. Don't worry I got you covered now fam.

We ride together.
We die together.
Bad boys for life.

VOTE: Not_Mafia


Cool thanks for the partner claim
796 Pages
Stomp/Attract/Milk Drink/Rollout

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #124  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 pm

In post 123, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 121, -Grey- wrote:
In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 117, -Grey- wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am town though so :)

Well shit man, why didn't you say so in the first place?!


I was busy talking about other people's alignments. Don't worry I got you covered now fam.

We ride together.
We die together.
Bad boys for life.

VOTE: Not_Mafia


Cool thanks for the partner claim

You should have figured that out when I claimed Masons with him.

I'm the Martin Lawrence to his Will Smith.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games